A bundle of bills flies, 50 recommenders are needed, and the old presidential election was amazing!Hirotaka Futatsuki talks ~ September 9 "Kunimaru ...
If you write the contents roughly
Furthermore, Mr. Kakuei Tanaka stopped me from saying "Stop it."
It took less than a week until the election day of the LDP presidential election on September 9, but in fact, the LDP presidential election has a history of 29 years, and ... → Continue reading
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Member of the House of Representatives(16rd term),Postal minister(12nd generation),Minister of Finance(No.67-68-69Teens),Minister of International Trade and Industry(33nd generation),Prime Minister(No.64-65(Senior) etc.
Tanaka faction, the largest faction of the Liberal Democratic Party (Thursday club), And Tanaka, who shows skillful bureaucratic maneuvering,partisanAlthough he was a politician, he was a rare person who also had the characteristics of a bureaucratic politician.When I was aiming for the position of Prime Minister as one of the leaders of the next generation, I was struck by the vast and clear knowledge and the ability to carry out thoroughly.ComputerWithBulldozerWas called..Became the first Prime Minister born in the Taisho era, and during his tenureJapan-China relations normalization,Japan-China Press Exchange Agreement,Kim Dae Jung Incident,the firstOil shockResponded to political issues such as.Raised at the time of the struggle for powerJapanese archipelago remodeling theoryThe boom in remodeling the Japanese archipelago was predominant, but the policy wasinflationInvite thisFrenzyOf the political opponent who was criticizingFukuda YoshioWas selected as the finance minister in JapanStable growth periodwent inside.After thatTanaka gold vein problemResigned from the prime minister byThe United States of America OfaircraftMajor manufacturerLockheedCompanyAll Nippon AirwaysA bribery case related to the sale of aircraft toLockheed case) Was arrested and imprisoned, and left the Liberal Democratic Party.
Even after he retired from the prime minister and was arrested for the Lockheed scandal, he continued to maintain a hidden influence in politics through the Tanaka faction.King makerTherefore, it was nicknamed "(Mejiro's) Dark General" from the media.Also,Higher educationDespite not receiving[Annotation 1]From the career that went up to the prime minister, "Now TaikoWas also called.
Road lawFull revision of道路-Port-空港Each maintenance such asSpecial account law33 cases as a member of the House of RepresentativesLegislatorTo establish, Left a great influence on both positive and negative effects on the development of Japan's social infrastructure after the war.In addition, directly in charge of social infrastructure developmentMinistry of Construction,Ministry of Transport, Was appointed as ministerMinistry of International Trade and Industry,Ministry of PostA symbol of bureaucratic control by politicians, who has a strong influence onMember of the tribeIt became the beginning of.
A confidential report from the US Ambassador to Japan on August 1972, 8, stated, "The source of Tanaka's tenacity and determination seems to be his own history of raising himself. His boldness. The method, regardless of means, reflects the fact that he climbed to the top from the turmoil immediately after the end of the war. "The first postwar era in charge of the Minister of International Trade and IndustryUS-Japan trade frictionIt is assumedUS-Japan textile negotiationsThen he negotiated persistently with the United States and did not compromise until the brink of a trade war..
Until elementary school graduation
NiigataKariwaFutada VillageOaza Sakata (currently:Kashiwazaki) Was born as the second son of his father, Kakuei Tanaka (1886-1964), and his mother, Fume (1891-1978).However, his eldest brother died early and was virtually the only boy of seven brothers and sisters (two other sisters and four sisters)...The Tanaka familyFarmerHowever, his father is a cow horse dealer, and his grandfather, Kakuei Tanaka (a child of Kakuei Tanaka), is on the side of agriculture.Miya carpenterWas a business.My mother worked sparingly while sleeping and was said to have been a "grandmother"..When he was a child, his father failed in the carp fish farming industry and the import of breeding cattle one after another, and his family production was tilted, forcing him to live in extreme poverty.When I was youngdiphtheriaWith the aftereffects of suffering fromStutteringSuffering from[Annotation 2],NaniwabushiWas practiced and corrected.
1933 (Showa8 years), FutadaHigher elementary school(Currently: Futada Elementary School, Kashiwazaki City) Graduated.In addition, Tanaka said about his final academic backgroundCentral Technical SchoolIt was often referred to as a graduate.However, the current Chuo College of TechnologyVocational schoolAsTokyoAlthough it is licensed from, Including vocational schoolVocational school The1976 Because it is a school system established in (Showa 51)The Chuo College of Technology at the time he learned was not a school in the school system.In addition, Tanaka himself once made "high and small graduation" an appeal, as seen in the greeting when he took office as Minister of Finance.Tanaka has been excellent at studying since elementary schoolClass leaderWas doing..At the graduation ceremony of high school, I read the answer as a president.
After graduating, Tanaka worked at a civil engineering site, but quit after a month, and then worked at a prefectural civil engineering dispatch office in Kashiwazaki..Old junior high school"I was reluctant" because of the poverty of my family and the hardships of my mother..
1934 (Showa 9) March, "RIKEN OfMasatoshi OkochiWill be hired as a student, "and he will take this opportunity to move to Tokyo.[Annotation 3]..However, when I arrived in Tokyo, the story of the student did not go through, and I was forced to use it as a temporary destination.Inoue KogyoWhile living and working in KandaCentral Technical SchoolGo to civil engineering department (night club)..After that, I got a job as a reporter for an insurance industry magazine and a deliveryman for a trading company...At one pointNaval schoolAiming to enter schoolKensyu Gakkan,Regular English schoolI went to such places, but after receiving the news of my mother's illness, I changed my aspirations to business..
1936 In March (Showa 11), he graduated from the civil engineering department of Chuo College of Technology and started working at an architectural office, but because the organizer of the office was drafted by the military.1937 (Showa 12) Established "Kyoei Architects" independently in the spring..Before and after thisHibiyaThe office got acquainted with Masatoshi Okouchi and accidentally boarded an elevator in the building ofRIKEN KonzernUndertook a lot of work from..Around this time, while workingBusiness schoolIsKinjo Commercial School(Completed 1936 years of commerce in 4) Also enrolled in, and learned business facts.
1938 (Showa 13), received because of the age suitable for draftingConscription inspectionPassed the class AActive dutySoldierBarrelcavalryAsarmy Of24th Cavalry RegimentYou will be notified of your entry into.1939 Entered the company in (Showa 14) and started in AprilManchuriaFujinGet into military service..During the militaryWaseda UniversityGet the "Special Lecture Record on Architecture" and study hard..At the beginning of employmentPrivate sanctions in the internal affairs teamWas received from an old soldier, but it broke out in the summerNomonhan caseIn addition to the mobilization of old soldiers, the skill of clerical work and Noh brushes in the unit has made it more popular with superiors..1940 (Showa 15) In March, one year after joining the companyArmy Cavalry MilitaryWill be.However, in November of the same year, crouppneumoniaIn February of the following year, he was repatriated to the mainland.After healing, he was discharged in October 2 (Showa 1941), and the following month in Tokyo.IidabashiOpened Tanaka Architects in Tokyo1942 (Showa 17) In March, he married Hana Sakamoto, the daughter of the landlord of the office...The landlord is a civil engineering builder, and he inherited the business by marriage.In November of the same year, his eldest son, Masanori (died at the age of four in September 11),1944 (Showa 19) The eldest daughter in JanuaryMakikoAre born respectively.
1943 In December (Showa 18), the office was reorganized and Tanaka Doken Kogyo was established.The relationship with RIKEN Konzern has also been revived., RIKEN Kogyo (piston ringManufacture, present:Riken) And so on.Tanaka Doken Kogyo has reached the 50th place in Japan in terms of annual construction results..
1945 (20) February, the factory of RIKEN KogyoDaejeonDue to construction work to relocate to (Taejeon, South Korea)Korean PeninsulaCross over.. April 8Soviet war against JapanI saw that the situation had changed and accepted the surrenderTamane BroadcastPreviously, I gave a list of all assets in Korea to local staff saying "donate to new Korea"..Repatriated from the Korean Peninsula in late August after the defeat..Tanaka Doken Kogyo escapes war damage.
Advance into national affairs
He has been an advisor to Tanaka Doken Kogyo since the war in November 1945.Progressive PartyOf the deputyYuma cannabisAt the request of cannabis, triggered by the donation made at the request of1946 4 of the month22st House of Representatives general electionOfficially recognized by the Progressive Party, Niigata 2nd District (at that time)Large constituency systemLaterMiddle-election systemCandidate from (different from the ward in)[Annotation 4]..Tanaka has been campaigning in the local area since January, but due to miscalculations such as the use of election funds given to influential people and the prospective supporters running for office, he ranked 1th out of 37 candidates (the fixed number is fixed). Lost in 11)..At the time of this election, "Mikuni PassIf you break it, it will not snow in Niigata, but with the broken earth and sandSea of JapanFill inSadoI should continue to land until.
Next day1947 January,The Constitution of JapanWas the first general election by 23th general electionIn the newly established medium-sized electoral district systemNiigata 3th districtFrom (constant 5), the Progressive Party was reorganizedDemocratic PartyCandidate officially and win in 12rd place out of 3 (39,043 votes)..Democratic PartyJapanese Socialist Party-National Cooperative PartyBy a coalition of three partiesKatayama CabinetBecame the ruling party, but in November 1947 state control of the coal mineTemporary Coal Mining Management ActIs submitted, Tanaka votes against it at the plenary session and receives a recommendation to leave the party with the other 14 members.Formed on November 11 with Democrats who were expelled or left for the same reasonDoshi ClubJoined (later the Democratic Club).Democratic club1948 In September,Yoshida ShigeruTo be the party leaderJapanese Liberal PartyIn joint withLiberal Democratic PartyWill be.Due to this political party reorganization, Tanaka received the treatment of Shigeru Yoshida...Tanaka takes on the role of "election director" in the Democratic Liberal Party.
1948 year 10 month,Ashida Cabinet Showaden constructionShigeru Yoshida, who was the leader of the first opposition party, emerged as the successor prime minister.Allied Supreme Commander General CommandCivil Affairs BureauHates Yoshida, the secretary-generalTakeshi YamazakiWas done (Yamazaki head group work case).However, due to opposition from within the Democratic Liberal Party, this work was destroyed,2st Yoshida CabinetIs established[Annotation 5]..Tanaka in the new cabinetLegal affairsUnder Secretary of StateWas inaugurated.Soon, allegations that the miners had bribed the opposition over the mining state control bill a year ago (Coal mining country jurisdiction) Surfaced, and on November 11, Tanaka's home and Tanaka Doken KogyoTokyo High Public Prosecutor's OfficeSearched for a house.. December 12, the House of RepresentativesRequest for arrest permissionWas passed, and the next day Tanaka was arrestedTokyo Detention CenterImprisoned in..Tanaka's allegation was that the money received was just the contract price from the other party, not bribery.
Immediately after, the House of Representatives was dissolved on December 1948, 12.24th general electionIs carried out.Tanaka in this electionPrison neutral candidateTo do.With political funding running out,1949 March 1bailDespite being able to exercise for only 10 days, he was re-elected in 1nd place in the January 23 election...While reducing votes in local Kashiwazaki City and Kariwa District,Kitauonuma District,Minamiuonuma DistrictDoubled the number of votes from the previous time..Non-urban "frontier" areas, low-ranking electorates who are not influential among them, and the younger generation supported Tanaka..Coal mine national jurisdiction1950 In 4 monthTokyo District CourtIn the first instance, Tanaka was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 2 years suspended sentence, but1951 6 of the monthTokyo High CourtIn the second trial, he was acquitted because the fact of the consignment to Tanaka was not found..
After re-election, Tanaka belonged to the House of Representatives Construction Committee in the Diet and worked on the main themes of living infrastructure development and national land development.Tanaka was involved in 33 legislative legislations as a proponent...As the main oneArchitect law[Annotation 6] ,Public Housing Actand so on.Under the Public Housing Law,Hayato IkedaFinance ministerPersuaded the increase,laterJapan Housing CorporationWas established. AlsoRoad lawWorked on the full revision of the law, and became the proposer of this revised law1952 Was established in.Second-class national highwayWith the enactment of, the scope of national expenditure was expanded, and a road council was established to reflect the public opinion of the "petition.".. In 1953,Ministry of ConstructionIn the form of receiving the will of bureaucratsTemporary Measures Law Concerning Financial Resources for Road Maintenance ExpensesAs a legislator, "Gasoline tax (Gasoline tax) Equivalent amount ”has been made possible as a road specific financial resource.
Democratic Liberal Party in March 1950Liberal partyWill be.Tanaka became Deputy Secretary General of the Liberal Party in 1954. It came to be regarded as one of the aides called "Yoshida XNUMX people".. In March 1955, became chairman of the House of Representatives Commerce and Industry.In November of the same yearMaintenanceAnd the Liberal PartyJapan Democratic PartyWithLDPTo form a party.
Outside politics, Nagaoka Railway (laterEchigo Kotsu Nagaoka Line) From the local governments along the line, the continuation of the lineElectrificationIn response to a request as a trump card to realize this, he became president of the company in October 1950...Tanaka is trying to realize electrificationMinistry of RailwaysIt was said by the alumnus that he was the "god of electrification."Eiichi NishimuraOr, after all, the Ministry of Railways OBEisaku SatoTo realize electrification in December 1951 by taking measures such as calling an advisor..The enormous cost of electrificationNational treasuryWas unwound from,this isMinister of FinancewasHayato IkedaTake off your skin, Founded by IkedaDevelopment Bank of JapanMade a huge loan..With this as an opportunity, Nishimura became a supporter of Tanaka until his later years.Also, until thenIchiro Ohno,WatashirouWas the ground (along the Nagaoka Railway)MishimaIt was decided to expand support with..This effect also contributed to Tanaka's October 1952.25th House of Representatives general electionFor the first time, he won the top prize.
Served as a minister / party executive
- June 1957 (Showa 32)- 1st Nobusuke Kishi Reshuffle CabinetでPostal ministerInaugurated.For the first time after the war, in my thirtiesSecretary of StateWas appointed to.TV stationAnd promoted the integrated series of newspaper companies, and with its strong power and leadership, the currentNewspaper company - Key station - Internet stationSystem ofPrivate broadcastingComplete the prototype of.In the processOfficialsAs wellNews agencyAlso seized.Especially for commercial TV stationsBroadcast license(Especially whether or not a radio station license can be issued for a local TV station)Ministry of PostThe fact that it was placed under the influence of was the driving force for Tanaka's subsequent leap.
- 1961 (Showa 36) June- LDP political affairs investigation chairperson.
- June 1962 (Showa 37)- The 2nd Hayato Ikeda CabinetMinister of Finance by remodeling.Snow was not recognized as a disaster because it melts in springHeavy snow OfHeavy snowfallFor the first time, Minister of Finance Kakuei TanakaDisaster Relief ActWas applied.The 1st Eisaku Sato CabinetStay until.
- June 1965-Resigned from the Minister of Finance,LDP secretary generalAppointed to.
- 1966 (41)
- May --Announced the "Urban Policy Charter" as the chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party's Urban Policy Research.
- November-Returned to secretary-general.
- April-MakikoNaoto SuzukiThe third son of a former member of the House of Representatives,NaokiMarried.Naoki goes to the Tanaka familySon-in-lawenter.
- 8 month - Temporary Measures Act on University ManagementEncourage the enactment of the (University Management Law)University disputeLead to convergence.
- 1970 (Showa 45) June- Sankei ShimbunThe secretary-general's notice requesting support for the party through the subscription ofconfidentialIt was discovered that it had been sent to the prefectural branch federations and branches (members of the House of Representatives belonging to the party) nationwide. At the House of Councilors Settlement Committee on November 11thShizuo WadaWas taken up by.
- August 5- Sato schoolFormed a faction (Tanaka faction) with 81 members of the Diet.
- May - "Japanese archipelago remodeling theory] Is announced.
- July 7-Supported by Eisaku SatoFukuda YoshioWas elected president of the Liberal Democratic Party.
- May 7 - 1st Tanaka CabinetIs established. firstTaishoHe was born and is the first prime minister from Niigata prefecture in history.Of various institutionsCabinet approval rateThe survey attracts around 70% of support.In addition, Tanaka's next prime minister born in the Taisho era is five generations later.Yasuhiro Nakasone.
When he was in office
- September-After the US-Japan Summit MeetingPeople's Republic of Chinavisit.BeijingでZhou EnlaiPrime MinisterMao ZedongMeeting with the Communist Party chairman.May 9, Of both countriesJoint statementNormalized diplomatic relations between Japan and China Is realized,Japan-Pacific Peace TreatyConfirm the end of.At this time, Tanaka was given a piece of colored paper by Zhou Enlai and was pleased with the photo published in the newspaper.The words on Shikishi were written as "words must be believed and deeds."But this word isArgumentIt is quoted from, and this word is followed by "Human dwarf".Look at this articleMasayasu YasuokaSeeing Tanaka, who is delighted not knowing the true meaning of this word, pointed out to the people around him that Tanaka was not well-educated and that the People's Republic of China was warm.Moroji BridgeIn "Chinese Classic Quotations Encyclopedia" (published by Kodansha), "The words are always true and you can always do what you have to do. That is the quality you should have as a mentor. Translated as.. Same day,Republic of ChinaAnnounces disconnection of diplomatic relations with Japan.
- 12 month - 33th general election..Liberal Democratic Party secures majority but reduces seats,Japan Communist PartyMake a leap forward.May 12,2st Tanaka CabinetWith the inauguration, the party will be united.
(48) --The rapid rise in land prices and prices has become a social problem.
- 5 month - Single-seat constituency systemIntroduction(Single-seat constituency proportional representation) Proposed.It was forced to withdraw due to the fierce opposition from the opposition and public opinion (KakumanderWas called).
- 8 month - Kim Dae Jung IncidentOccurrence.At that time during the Cold WarPark ParkFrom the standpoint of supporting the administration South KoreaAccepted a one-sided political settlement on the side.
- 9 month - Western Europevisit.
- 10 month - Soviet Union訪問.Japan-Soviet Joint Declarationof timeIchiro HatoyamaSince thenBrezhnevSoviet Communist PartyAt the meeting with the General Secretary, a joint statement was issued between Japan and the Soviet Union stating, "We will resolve the unsolved problems from the time of World War II and conclude a peace treaty."Based on this joint statement, the Japanese government said at the summit meeting that Brezhnev said,Northern Territories issueAlthough he recognizes that he has obtained the statement that "is unresolved," the joint document between Japan and the Soviet Union did not specify that "there is a territorial dispute."On the other hand, regarding economic cooperationSiberiaProgress was seen in development.
- May 10 - Fourth Middle East WarThe first oil shock occurred from.Middle EastPolicyイ ス ラ エ ルFrom supportArab countriesConverted to support and endeavored to directly secure energy from outside the Middle East.
- 11 month - Cabinet remodeling.Aichi KoichiDue to the sudden death of the Minister of Finance, Takeo Fukuda became Minister of Finance.Shifted to demand restraint and energy conservation policies,Power Development Promotion Tax LawWaitPower methodTo establishKashiwazaki Kariwa Nuclear Power StationToSubsidyAllocate to.
- December-Amid growing criticism of economic mismanagement such as rising prices and land prices, a poll conducted by each company from around this time to the beginning of the following year showed thatCabinet approval rateWill fall below 20% across the board.
- 1 month - Southeast Asiavisit.IndonesiaThe capital ofJakartaでAnti-Japandemo(Malari Incident) Encounter.
- 7 month - 10st House of Councilors election..Charter a helicopterTochigiHe visited 46 prefectures except for the above and held election campaigns such as speeches, but the number of seats was sluggish and the House of CouncilorsHakuchu Dietbecome.Takeo MikiAnd Takeo Fukuda leave the cabinet.
- 9 month - メキシコvisit.Liceo Mexicano JapanWith funding for the establishment ofPresident EcheberiaAs a result of the meeting with (at that time), a joint statement was issued stating that "it has epoch-making importance for mutual understanding between the two peoples and will support early construction."
- October-Monthly magazine "文藝 春秋(November 1974 issue),Takashi Tachibana"Kakuei Tanaka Study",Takaya KodamaPosted "Queen of the Lonely Koshiyamakai"Tanaka gold vein problemTriggered the resignation of the prime minister.
- 11 month - Japan Foreign Correspondents AssociationReceived a pursuit of the gold vein problem at a press conference with a foreign journalist and the Diet,2st Cabinet ReshuffleLater announced a total resignation.FordThe US President (at that time) visited Japan and had a meeting.This is the first time for the incumbent President of the United States to visit Japan.
- December 12-Cabinet resignation.Shiina rulingByMiki CabinetInauguration..The total number of days the prime minister has been in office is 886 days.
After the resignation of the prime minister
- 2 month - Lockheed caseOccurrence.United StatesSenate Foreign Relations Committeeso,LockheedAllegations of an international rebate of aircraft sales by the company have surfaced.
- May 7 --By LockheedAll Nippon Airways5 million yen in sales toBribery of trustとForeign Exchange / Foreign Trade Control LawArrested with secretary Toshio Enomoto on suspicion of violation.Also, All Nippon Airways and Lockheed distributorsMarubeniSeveral employees, including the president of the company, were also arrested.The politician who has experience as prime minister is arrestedShowaden construction OfHitoshi AshidaSince then.He left the Liberal Democratic Party at the time of his arrest and became independent thereafter.
- 12 month - 34th general election..The top is elected, but the Liberal Democratic Party is defeated, and the Miki Cabinet resigns.Fukuda Keio CabinetInauguration.
- 1978 (Showa 53) June- 1st Ohira CabinetInauguration.Strongly supported by Tanaka.
- 1979 (Showa 54) June- 35th general election..The top was elected, but the Liberal Democratic Party was defeated, and the subsequent "Forty daysTanakaMasayoshi OhiraSupport.To the crisis of party division.
- 1980 (Showa 55) June- 36th general election..Double election with the House of Councilors.The top was won, and the Liberal Democratic Party also won overwhelmingly.After thatYoshiyuki Suzuki CabinetSupports the launch.At this time, from the same Niigata 3rd district, formerKoshiyamakaiYouth DirectorSakurai ArataIs officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party and won the first prize.
- 1982 (Showa 57) June- 1st Nakasone CabinetInauguration.With the full support of Tanaka, he is ridiculed as "Tanaka Sone Cabinet".Joetsu ShinkansenTemporary opening (provisional openingOmiya - Niigata).
- October-Lockheed case first trial decision.Tokyo District CourtからImprisonmentIn four years, he was sentenced to a prison sentence of 4 million yen on the same day.Appeal("Immortal determination").
- 12 month - 37th general election.May 11Dissolution of the House of Representatives (Dissolution of Tanaka judgment). Winning with overwhelming support of 22 votes.Former member of the House of Councilors who ran for Niigata 3rd district after criticizing TanakaAkiyo NosakaWas rejected.Naoki alsoFukushima 3 wardFirst win from.However, the Liberal Democratic Party was defeated, and President Yasuhiro Nakasone issued a statement that "the so-called political influence of Mr. Tanaka will be completely eliminated."
- 1984 (59)
- May 2 --Soseikai was established.40 attendees.
- May 2 - cerebral infarctionHe collapsed and was hospitalized.Speech,Behavioral disordersRemains, and political activities are impossible after that.
- June-Tanaka office closed.
- 9 month - Lockheed caseAppeal trial started, Tanaka was absent.
- 10 month - Kanetsu ExpresswayAll through.
- 1986 (Showa 61) June- 38th general election..Top winning.Tanaka cannot carry out election campaigns at all, and only supporters such as the Koshiyamakai are active.The Liberal Democratic Party wins overwhelmingly. During his nearly four-year term, Tanaka was never able to go to the hospital.
- May 7 --TakeshitaKeiseikaiLaunched..Most of the Tanaka faction participated.The Nikaido group stayed at the club on Thursday, and the Tanaka faction, including the centrists, split.
- May 7 --Lockheed case appeal decision.Tokyo High CourtSupports the first-instance decision and dismisses Tanaka's appeal.Tanaka side is the same dayappeal.
- October-Takeshita visits Tanaka's residence.Makiko pays in advance.laterImperial Party CaseSurfaced as.
- 11 month - Takeshita CabinetWas launched.
- 1989 (10) October-Naoki announces that Kakuei Tanaka will not run for the next general election.
- January 1-Retired from politics due to the dissolution of the House of Representatives.He has been a member of the House of Representatives for 24 years and has been elected 43 times.Koshiyama-kai in various places are also dissolved.
- 2 month - 39th general election..Former member of MotogoeyamaOjiyaLongYukio HoshinoIs officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party.
- August-Visit to China.Visited China for the first time in 8 years at the invitation of the Chinese governmentMakikoEtc. accompany.
- December-Keiseikai splits.
- 7 month - 40th general election..Makiko ran for the first time from her own constituency, Niigata 3rd District, without belonging.Tanaka himself got sick and entered Niigata to support Makiko.Later joined the Liberal Democratic Party.The Liberal Democratic Party, which fell below the majority in the election, went to Shimotsuke and belonged to the former Tanaka faction.Hosokawa GokibyNon-Liberal Democratic Party 8 Coalition CabinetWas launched.
- August 12- Keio University HospitalDied at the age of 75 due to pneumonia caused by sputum stuck in the throat.CommandmentsIs Tokuharu Koshiyama, a resident of Seikakuin.The graveyard is in Tanaka's residence in Kashiwazaki City, Niigata Prefecture (formerly Nishiyama Town).Lockheed case is in the middle of hearing of appealDismissal of prosecutionIt becomes.For those who have served as Prime Minister for more than a yearSecond place-Grand Order Chrysanthemum flower emblemTanaka was convicted, although it is customary to be described above.Criminal accusedHe died as it was, so he was not awarded the Order of Order.
- 1995 (7) February-For the reason for the decision of the Lockheed case appeal against Toshio EnomotoSupreme CourtAuthorizes Tanaka's receipt of 5 million yen (Prime Minister's crime).
- 1998 April (10) --The "Tanaka Kakuei Memorial Hall" opens in Kashiwazaki City, Niigata Prefecture (formerly Nishiyama Town).
- 2007 (19)May 7 - Niigata Chuetsu-oki EarthquakeThe tombstone collapses.
- 2009 (21) June- Asahi ShimbunWhat do you think of when you think of "Showa"? In the "National Opinion Poll", it accounted for 21% of the answers in the field of people, and was ranked second, behind the third and lower.(1st place is 31%Emperor ShowaMet).
- 2012 (24)May 12 - 46th House of Representatives general electionOf the daughter who inherited the ground of KakueiMakiko TanakaWill be defeated (this day is the anniversary of Kakuei's death).
- 2016 (28)May 7 - 24rd House of Councilors ordinary electionAt the son-in-lawNaoki TanakaWas defeated, and the seats of the Tanaka family, who had existed in the Diet for nearly 70 years since Kakuei was elected, disappeared.
- Tanaka CabinetAt the time of inaugurationTakeo MikiTanaka, who received the support of Miki and felt that this support was indebted, gave MikiSecretary of StateWelcomed to the Cabinet asDeputy Prime MinisterHas also been nominated.However, although Tanaka and Miki agreed on the normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China, the political stances of Tanaka, who makes the power of money speak, and Miki, who believes in political purification, are completely different, and they gradually confront each other. Became.And in 1974House of Councillors electionRegarding the selection of official candidates in the Tokushima prefectural constituency, Miki is incumbent in the Miki faction according to the "principle of prioritizing incumbents"Kentaro KujimeTanaka was the formerNational Police AgencyAnd newcomersMasaharu GotodaThe relationship between the two became indispensable because the official approval was given to.As a result of the election, Kujime was elected and Miki's face was preserved, but Miki left the cabinet (see details).Awa WarSee).After that, the anti-mainstream Takeo Fukuda approached Miki, and Fukuda also left the cabinet to sharpen the movement toward the Tanaka collapse.However, Tanaka leads a small faction and swims dexterously in Nagatacho.Balkan politicianIt is said that Miki was evaluated as "the only political professionals are me and Miki."Before becoming prime minister, he said, "Only Miki can compete against me in the LDP."
- Fukuda YoshioWhat is "Kakufu WarAlthough it was a conflicting relationship as represented by ", Tanaka denies the grudge, saying," I have no grudge against Mr. Fukuda. Is there any grudge against a person who plays golf three rounds a day? "In fact,Aichi KoichiMinister of FinanceWhen he died suddenly, Tanaka asked Fukuda to take office as Finance Minister.At that time, Fukuda replied, "The balance of payments is in turmoil due to the theory of remodeling the Japanese archipelago." Fukuda is responsible for all economic issues.On the other hand, Fukuda also called Tanaka "Showa'sFujiyoshiroThat's right.It was always described as "a vessel that will eventually become a taiko."It was Fukuda who named Tanaka "Ima Taiko".The two were often compared over their policies toward China, but both Tanaka and Fukuda are Japan-China friendship groups.The Japan-China SocietyServed as an officer of.
- 1962/72st Ikeda CabinetInOrdinary high schoolGraduated at the age of 44Minister of FinanceInauguration1890 JapaneseImperial AssemblyIt is said that there is no example after or before it was opened...I saw a list of ministers written as Finance Minister TanakaHayato IkedaThe Prime Minister dismissed, "That's the kind of car owner's groom. I don't know where the bones of the horse are."..Ikeda is TanakaUnder Secretary of FinanceSince that time, I have been thinking of Ikeda as the future Chancellor for nearly 10 years, and I have been enthusiastic about approaching Ikeda no matter what...Seeing Ikeda who has achieved an unusual career under the same Yoshida gate, he decided to connect with Ikeda and plan a career, and finally Tanaka's wife Hana's stepchild, Shizuko, and Ikeda's nephew were married, and Ikeda and his relatives were tied together. Was there..However, in the division of the former Yoshida faction (Yang Fire Monkey) at the end of 1956, it was not possible to take power.Eisaku SatoIs read as ahead of Ikeda, Ikeda faction (Hiroike) But Sato faction (Shuzankai) Is lying down..In promoting "advanced economic policy," even though it is a relative, it is not possible to allocate an amateur who has never been involved in national finance to the finance minister, who is the most important post... HoweverMasayoshi OhiraPersuaded Ikeda enthusiastically, "That man can do it," and Ikeda acknowledged this by overcoming the opposition within the party...It is a mystery why Ohira, a cautious resident, took a surprisingly forcible measure and struggled to sell Tanaka...Tanaka's selection of the finance minister is the view that Ikeda has driven into the Ministry of Finance, which sometimes rebels, as a "wedge".Ikeda himself takes control of the de facto real power behind the scenes, with Tanaka as an amateur in finance and finance. There is also a theory..The Ministry of Finance at that time is said to be under the direct control of Ikeda.In fact, it was said that Ikeda was also the Minister of Finance..Uda Noda"It was Eisaku Sato who forcibly recommended Tanaka to the Minister of Finance for Ikeda."..Tanaka served as Minister of Finance for 2 years and 4 months in the Ikeda Cabinet.National income doubling planIkeda's economic principle line, represented by ", gave Tanaka, the flag bearer of development politics, a great opportunity...Tanaka, who was only a middle-ranking member of the Diet, was changed by Ikeda.Chairman(1961 years),Minister of FinanceIt was because he was appointed to the important position (1962) that the road to the later trade-in was opened...For Tanaka, Ikeda was a benefactor who couldn't sleep with his feet turned..
- The Ministry of Finance at that time was exceptionalWhen I was appointed Minister of Finance, an official of the Ministry of Finance said, "The Minister of Finance is a tough job, so please do it well."..Tanaka was in the Ministry of Finance, where the power of Ikeda was widespread during his tenure as Minister of Finance.It is said that he manipulated his strong human mind and political power and suppressed the proud bureaucrats.. at that timeMinistry of FinanceBanking BureauWas the inspection managerKeiichiro Niwayama"Mr. Ikeda also gave money to his subordinates. Mr. Tanaka was loved by Mr. Ikeda, so I think he imitated it. However, since Mr. Ikeda is from a bureaucratic bureaucracy, he knows moderation. Mr. Tanaka had a muddy smell probably because he was from his hometown. The amount of money and the range of distribution were flashy. He knew the careers of others very well, and he knew not only the year of entry but also the grade ranking and bureaucracy. He was a very emotional person. He called out by name without distinction between high-ranking and low-ranking bureaucrats. Those who initially made a fool of saying "Tanaka" will gradually flutter. " Are..Tanaka solidified his political foundation by taking advantage of the formation and development of the profit-inducing politics promoted by Ikeda...No one in the party thought that Tanaka would become prime minister in the future during the Kishi and Ikeda eras..
- It is from here that the relationship between Tanaka and Ohira becomes closerAfter that, he had a long-standing ally with Ohira, and it became an opportunity to stand out...This is called ""There was Ohira's cooperation when Tanaka took office, and Tanaka's support when Ohira took office.It is said that Tanaka's growth was due to being a staff member of the Sato faction but also an aide to Ikeda...When the Tanaka administration was established, it was exchanged between the two people that the policy was "domestic affairs is Tanaka, diplomacy is Ohira", and Ohira is a self-sect (Ohira).Hiroike) To overwhelm the voice of the inauguration of the three roles and assumed the foreign minister..Manages the practice of negotiations to normalize diplomatic relations between Japan and China, In the Japan-China aviation agreement, negotiated under the brunt of criticism within the party..The relationship between the two is not limited to the personal relationship between Tanaka and Ohira.Tanaka schoolとOhira schoolAs a brother faction, there was a lot of exchange between members of the Diet.
- It was said to be the "black curtain of the Liberal Democratic Party"Kunio Fukumoto"Kakuei is very non-principle. There is no thought. It is a typical example of mess.Japan-China relations normalizationWas done with OhiraKazutaka KikawadaIs.
- Served as Vice President of the PartyShojiro KawashimaAnd Tanaka have a close relationship with the Sato Cabinet, and Kawashima paved the way for Prime Minister Tanaka by forming the Sato long-term administration.On the other hand, there was a fierce conflict with Takeo Fukuda, who was at the other end of the spectrum as a politician from a bureaucracy, and Takeo Miki, who admitted his arrest for "clean politics."Especially with FukudaKakufu WarIs2st Ohira CabinetSometimesHead nominationParty split state in And a vote of no confidenceFukuda schoolEscalated to pass due to absence(Forty days war-Disappearing happening).
- I had one son and one daughter with my wife, Hana, but my eldest son's law died, and the adult was the eldest daughter.Makikoonly.Hana is sick, so when Tanaka was prime minister, MakikoFirst ladyActed for the role of.
- Tokyo·Kagurazaka Of芸 者There are 2 sons and 1 daughter between, and (1 daughter Masa is perinatal, 2 sons are recognized as Tanaka's child).They did not stand on the front stage of politics and did not inherit the political ground.The second son, Kyo, was a music producer and bar owner, and later published memoirs for Tanaka as a mother and child...Was a secretaryAkiko SatoOne of the girls is said to be an unrecognized child of Tanaka.
- 2,575 tsubo (about 8,500)m2) Site in TokyoBunkyo kuThe house in Mejirodai XNUMX-chome was called "", and it was said to be "in Mejiro pilgrimage" because dignitaries from the political and business world visited here all the time.At that time, the word "Mejiro" in politics meant Kakuei Tanaka.
- From the People's Republic of ChinaJapan-China relations normalizationRespected as a "great politician who decided"鄧KodairaEven after Tanaka was accused of the Lockheed scandal, such as visiting Tanaka's residence when he came to Japan in 1978.Jiang peopleMany Chinese Communist Party government officials visited Tanaka's residence.
- He also cultivated a wide range of personal connections in the business world.Among them, Tanaka's "Friend of the neckWas calledInternational business OfKenji Osano[Annotation 7]Was allegedly backing up Tanaka financially, and was later charged with criminal charges in the Lockheed scandal.In this case via KosanoRight wing groupIs a big activistKodama HoushioThe point of contact with was pointed out.There are still many uncertainties about personal connections in this area.
- As can be seen from the theory of national resilience, public works were particularly emphasized.Tadashi Fukuda, who was his influential supporterFukuda Corp.The driving force behind the rapid growth of the general contractor was a number of public works projects that could be ordered through a pipe with Kakuei, who had the ground in Niigata Prefecture.Ichiro Ozawa's ex-wife, Kazuko, was Fukuda's eldest daughter and married in 2, the second term of a member of the House of Representatives, with Kakuei Tanaka as a matchmaker.Fukuda's second daughter is also Noboru Takeshita's younger brother.Takeshita WataruMarried to.
The Tanaka faction is the largest faction in the Liberal Democratic Party, and especially after the Lockheed scandal, it continued to expand under the belief that "number is power", and about 140 members of the Diet belonged to it at its peak.Due to its large number and gorgeousness, it was described by the media as "Tanaka Corps" and "Tanaka Guards".BuzzwordIt became.Among them, Susumu Nikaido,Kanamaru Shin, Noboru Takeshita and other party leaders at the time were includedTakeshita faction magistrateWas calledTakeshi Haneda-Ryutaro Hashimoto-Keizo Obuchi-Ichiro Ozawa-Kajiyama Shiroku-Keiwa Okuda-Kozo Watanabe,otherMinsuke Watanuki,Hironori Nonaka(I have been watching since the time of the Kyoto Prefectural Assembly).Ozawa was born in 1942, the same as the premature law, and Tanaka is said to have especially loved Ozawa.After that, Haneda, Ozawa, Okuda, and Watanabe left the Liberal Democratic Party in the seven delegations.Democratic PartyMade a flow to.
It was very functionally organized to bloat the factions and seize power.secretaryIt was a group.It was the Liberal Democratic Party's primary election on the eve of the inauguration of the first Masayoshi Ohira Cabinet that worked most functionally.At first, it was thought that there was a difference in party membership votes so that the active prime minister, Fukuda, stated that "the side who lost the primary should go down the final."Under the direction of Masaharu Gotoda, the Tanaka faction who pushed Ohira reversed the result by developing a "roller operation" in which a group of secretaries visited party members mainly in Tokyo door to door, forcing Fukuda to decline the final election.Aki Sato, who was said to be a safeguard in a famous place, played a role as a spokesperson.Shigezō Hayasaka, "National Elder" who supported the election campaign from Niigata, "Jodai Elder" who was full of Mejiro, and served as Prime Minister's secretary.However, after Tanaka collapsed, many were alienated by Makiko.
Even after leaving the Liberal Democratic Party due to the Lockheed scandal, he reigned as the de facto ruler of the largest faction in the party, and the media called Tanaka a "dark general."Tanaka himself sticks to reinstatement (after acquittal in court)prime ministerHowever, he refused to allow the LDP presidential candidate from his own faction, lost the authority of the Prime Minister, and made Japan's political power structure unclear, but dissatisfaction from his subordinates (minions) arose. Eventually, the Tanaka faction collapsed due to the departure of Noboru Takeshita.According to Makiko, after the faction split, the number of visitors decreased sharply with each passing year, and it was rare for a former Tanaka faction member to visit the grave after his death.
He was a typical party politician, but he also welcomed many bureaucrats.Especially in my cabinetDeputy Secretary-General, Cabinet SecretariatFormer who served as (administrative staff)National Police AgencyMasaharu Gotoda was heavily used and remained at the center of the LDP administration even after Tanaka collapsed.
Entertainment worldActively scouting from the House of Councilors election in the national districtYoshiko Yamaguchi(Yoshiko Otaka, Kaoran Lee),Akiko Shandong,Teru MiyataEtc. were elected.It is also said that entertainers who declined the invitation from Tanaka were told not to run for other parties.
He was particularly enthusiastic about developing a social infrastructure in his constituency, Niigata Prefecture. From large-scale projects such as the Kan-Etsu Expressway and the Joetsu Shinkansen, advocating "eliminating the gap between the snowy country and the city" and "balanced development of the land"Nagaoka,OjiyaInstallation of snow melting equipment in urban areas such as, and tunnel maintenance to prevent each mountain village from being isolated even in winter (Kashiwazaki tunnel in Ojiya city is known. At that time, a construction cost of 60 billion yen was required for a village with 10 units. There was a lot of repulsion because it was built by hanging it), etc.) and various activities such as attracting the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Station.Public worksAttracted.He also had a TV program for himself, soliciting the petition of the electorate directly on the program and strongly appealing his achievements.
The Koshiyama-kai, a support organization formed by all the municipalities in the former Niigata 3rd district of the constituency, was described as a unity of iron.The Koshiyama-kai also served as a place for exchange transactions such as orders for public works projects by construction companies and voting for Tanaka at the time of elections, and while it became an effective organization that greatly contributed to improving the lives of local residents, it was a typical benefit of LDP politics. In response to strong criticism of the induction and financial constitution, it also left behind a distorted industrial structure that was overly dependent on public works projects.In implementing these public works projects, Nagaoka CityShinano RiverIt was suspected that profits would be provided to "family companies" in which they and their relatives serve as officers due to problems such as the acquisition and use of riverbeds, and the issue of gold veins was pursued.However, even after the Lockheed scandal, the Koshiyamakai continued to give Tanaka political influence in the central political world by continuing to win with overwhelming votes.
Shin Sakurai's departure occurred because he did not decide on a successor in his constituency and continued to reign at the top.The year after it collapsed1986 general electionThen, Tanaka won the top prize while his own voice could not be conveyed at all. When he retired in 1990, he disbanded the Koshiyamakai and voted voluntarily, but in the 1993 general election, many former Koshiyamakai members supported Makiko.When Makiko entered the country after being elected, she was introduced that "Mejiro's antiques have arrived."
Urasa StationAt the east exit, Tanaka's hugeBronze statueHas been erected (unveiled in 1985).Nikaido SusumuVolunteed. In 2005, at the request of Makiko, "I'm sorry to wear snow in winter," a new roof was installed on the statue.On the other hand, when the Chuo College of Technology, which was also the principal of the school, tried to set up a statue in the school, he said, "It is not good to bring politics to the school. I am not doing anything for my school." I refuse this.
|Comment||election||Execution date||Constituency||Political party||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||constant||Vote ranking|
/No. of candidates
|Proportional ranking within political parties|
/ Number of political party winners
|This||23th House of Representatives general election||October 1947th, 4||Former Niigata 3st district||Democratic Party||14.2%||5||3/12||/|
|This||24th House of Representatives general election||October 1949th, 1||Former Niigata 3st district||Liberal Democratic Party||14.3%||5||2/12||/|
|This||25th House of Representatives general election||October 1952th, 10||Former Niigata 3st district||Liberal party||17.9%||5||1/10||/|
|This||26th House of Representatives general election||October 1953th, 4||Former Niigata 3st district||Liberal party||17.9%||5||1/8||/|
|This||27th House of Representatives general election||October 1955th, 2||Former Niigata 3st district||Liberal party||15.0%||5||2/9||/|
|This||28th House of Representatives general election||October 1958th, 5||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||22.7%||5||1/9||/|
|This||29th House of Representatives general election||October 1960th, 11||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||23.7%||5||1/8||/|
|This||30th House of Representatives general election||October 1963th, 11||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||28.7%||5||1/9||/|
|This||31th House of Representatives general election||October 1967th, 1||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||31.3%||5||1/7||/|
|This||32th House of Representatives general election||October 1969th, 12||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||32.9%||5||1/8||/|
|This||33th House of Representatives general election||October 1972th, 12||Former Niigata 3st district||LDP||42.1%||5||1/7||/|
|This||34th House of Representatives general election||October 1976th, 12||Former Niigata 3st district||Independent||37.0%||5||1/10||/|
|This||35th House of Representatives general election||October 1979th, 10||Former Niigata 3st district||Independent||31.1%||5||1/11||/|
|This||36th House of Representatives general election||October 1980th, 6||Former Niigata 3st district||Independent||30.2%||5||1/8||/|
|This||37th House of Representatives general election||October 1983th, 12||Former Niigata 3st district||Independent||46.6%||5||1/9||/|
|This||38th House of Representatives general election||October 1986th, 7||Former Niigata 3st district||Independent||40.0%||5||1/7||/|
The first diplomatic achievement of the Tanaka Cabinet is the normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China.As a background, in January 1972President of the United StatesRichard Nixon's visit to the People's Republic of China and Takeo Miki's support for Tanaka in the presidential election were subject to normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China (for details).Japan-China relations normalizationSee).As a result, TanakaPeople's Republic of ChinaWas evaluated as "a benefactor who dug a well".It means a pioneer of diplomacy between Japan and China, and even after Tanaka lost his position due to the gold vein problem.Deng XiaopingVisited Tanaka's private residence and paid tribute, and Tanaka returned to China in his later years in 1992.
TanakaBrazilOn the side "CerradoWe have proposed a joint agricultural development project called "Agricultural Development Cooperation Project", which is the beginning of this project promotion.During this period, the US grain market surgedsoyEmbargo,First oil shockAnd so onresourceAgainst the background of Japan's serious diplomatic issues, he visited Brazil and proposed a joint project.2001 It was carried out in three phases for 21 years until the end of the project, and was conducted by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (currently:JICA), A large number of agricultural experts were dispatched and farmers settled in, and about 21 billion yen was invested in the project in 600 years.In a tropical shrubbed area of about 2 million hectares (about five times the area of Japan), grain cultivation was cultivated by improving the soil of the land that was considered unsuitable for cultivation covered with acidic red soil. ..With the results of the Cerrado agricultural development, Brazil is now a major producer and exporter of corn and soybeans.
Northern TerritoriesIn negotiationsLeonid BrezhnevBrezhnev gave an ambiguous answer without making a clear statement at first, so Tanaka changed his complexion and said, "Is it yes or no? I want you to get it, "and elicited the answer," Dar (yes), "from Brezhnev, who was surprised.
north koreaAgainst in 1973Kim Il SungProposedReunification of homeland・ Evaluated the Five Platforms.Masayoshi Ohira at that timeMinister of Foreign AffairsOn July 7, the same yearHouse of RepresentativesOn this matter at the Legal CommitteeJapanese Socialist PartyIsamu AkamatsuIn response to the committee member's question, "Unexpectedly, the unification of the homeland of the Korean people is the highest desire, and I think that it was appreciated for the concrete advocacy." Answering.
The first American president in relation to the United States (Gerald R. Ford) There was a visit to Japan, and in a joint statement after the Japan-US summit meeting, it was announced that "a new page has been engraved in the history of Japan-US goodwill."Emperor Showa-Empress Kasumi182 people from Japan and the United States attended the Miyanaka Banquet hosted by the event.It was the largest after the war.
Relationship with the opposition
Democratic PartyIn 1965, the "Japan-Korea Association" (Japan-Korea Basic TreatyApproval)Ikko KasugaThere was a pipe with.He was also a member of the House of Representatives of the Democratic Socialist Party.Wada KosakuA few weeks after the Lockheed scandal, he wrote a pamphlet entitled "Former Prime Minister Tanaka and Political Ethics," saying, "Don't tie Kakuei's achievements to legal theory. The code of conduct as a politician is familiar to prosecution. No. Even if I gave and received 5 million yen, it would not have been personally dressed. The issue of political ethics of politicians should not be diminished to the debate of mere violation of the law. "" I am political ethics. I do not intend to underestimate the negative side of the law, but if I emphasize it more than necessary, it will cause a serious mistake as if a salaried politician who does nothing is a good ethical politician. It was scattered around Nagata-cho.
What is Komeito?Speech publication obstruction caseAs a result of taking actions in consideration of the Komeito side, a friendly relationship between Tanaka and the Komeito was born.Tanaka is said to have taken a harmonious attitude toward the Komeito Party in the Middle Way in order to relatively weaken the innovation forces of the Socialist Party and the Communist Party, and the Tanaka faction and the Takeshita faction (later)Heisei Study Group) Many of the members of the Diet have a close relationship with Komeito members and the Soka Gakkai, which supports the Komeito.[Annotation 8]..The self-public coalition also belonged to the Tanaka and Takeshita factions.Keizo ObuchiIt started in the Cabinet period.
In February 1981, the Socialist Party was competing for seats in the same constituency.Susumu KobayashiTanaka was also invited to the celebration of the commendation of the members of the Diet for many years (25 years), but Tanaka said, "I say bad things about the Socialist Party, but I have never said bad things about Mr. Kobayashi. Although he attacks the Liberal Democratic Party, he has never attacked Kakuei Tanaka. "
Dark general, cerebral infarction
He left the Liberal Democratic Party after being arrested and charged with the Lockheed scandal, but was immediately released on bail and filed a criminal procedure for the consignment bribery.Long-term trialAnd sentenced to prison[Annotation 9]Under the pretext of being in dispute without becoming an independent candidate, he continued to win the first place in the local constituency as an independent candidate, and although he was an independent member of the House of Representatives (so-called "resident around the LDP") who did not have the LDP registration, the Tanaka faction as a faction sleeve. Through the backstage, he continued to influence the political world, and the media called him "the dark general."Especially Masayoshi Ohira,Yoshiyuki Suzuki, Tanaka's support is indispensable for the inauguration of Yasuhiro Nakasone as Prime MinisterKing makerIt was the position of.He is also involved in the personnel affairs of ministers, party officers and chairman of the Diet, and in his own criminal procedureCommand authorityThe Tanaka faction and members close to Tanaka occupied many important posts such as the Minister of Justice, which leads to problems, and the LDP secretary-general who has official authority in party funds and elections.In addition, the cabinets that Tanaka had a great influence on as a dark general were also called "Kakukage Cabinet," "Right Cabinet," and "Tanaka Sone Cabinet."In addition, when his innocence was confirmed, he was planning to return to the front stage by returning to the Liberal Democratic Party and even to return to the Prime Minister.
However, from October 1984 to February 10, the Nikaido troupeFoundationSituations that are not in his own scenario, such as formation, are occurring one after another, highlighting the decline in control.Haunting due to stress, February 1985, 2, Tanaka finallycerebral infarctionCollapsedTokyo Communication HospitalHospitalized in.Doctors announced that the "basal ganglia centered on the putamen" had become necrotic.JournalistTakashi TachibanaIs "Asahi JournalIn an article contributed to "If it (Note: Basal Ganglia) is destroyed, Kakuei Tanaka will no longer be Kakuei Tanaka. At least, Kakuei Tanaka, who is full of fighting spirit. When the lost Kakuei Tanaka returns to society, it has no political meaning. "" Kakuei Tanaka, a politician, will lose his political life. "However, the prediction became a reality.
daughter'sMakiko TanakaAt the end of April of the same year, the family sent Tanaka to a private residence in Mejirodai "temporarily" without even knowing the Tanaka faction, who was on duty at the hospital. On May 4, the hospital announced that it was "rehabilitating at a private residence. Specialized rehabilitation is difficult at home," but Makiko expressed her position that she was "not aware of the hospital announcement," and the hospital director, doctor in charge, and Hayasaka Notified the press club "Hirakawa Club" of insulation with Shigezo et al... May 5th, Makiko and her husbandNaoki TanakaA member of the House of Representatives visited Tokyo Teishin Hospital and reported discharge... On June 6, Naoki announced the closure of the Kakuei Tanaka office of the Itopia Hirakawacho Building.Along with thisKoshiyamakaiThe Tokyo office will also be closed.
Tanaka, who suffered a severe language disorder, was placed under the complete control of Makiko for eight years after he collapsed.He died in 1993, almost withdrawn from his private residence in Mejiro.
Wikiquote has a quote about Kakuei Tanaka.
- "Mikuni PassThedynamiteIf you blow it off, it won't snow in Echigo.And that soilSea of JapanIf you carry it toSado”(Speech at the time of the first run)
- "Nani, Jii-san. You can be such a paradise dragonfly because you already have all the children. What do parents all over Japan who have students do? I also scrape what I eat and send it to my parents and daughters, but at schoolGeba stickIt is filled with.The teacher cannot stand on the podium.Students who are willing to study cannot take the exam.Can you graduate by doing this?Can I get a job?Everyone is deep blue.Weak students can't go to college and have knees in their boarding house.So, it ’s okay, Jii-san, ring the bell early.If I don't do it, I'm sorry. "(University management lawReluctant to open the House of Councilors Law Conference upon enactmentYuzo ShigemuneChairAgainst)
- "Politics is number, number is power, power is money" (=The logic of numbers）
- "What is politics? Life" (secretary,Shigezō HayasakaDescribed in his book "The Wisdom of the Father")
- "From now on, the era of going to work from Tokyo to Niigata will come."
- "My goal is to create a world where old people and grandchildren can live happily together."
- "If all Chinese people buy tenugui, 8 million will be sold" (statement at the time of normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China)
- "What the government has stated in a unified view so far is within the limits of achieving the legitimate purpose of self-defense.nuclear weaponsIf so, the government has traditionally taken that possession of this is not unconstitutional. ”(Answer by the Budget Committee of the House of Councilors on March 1973, 3)
- (Hinomaru-You are National flag-National anthem(After showing the recognition that it is firmly established as) "I think that it is okay at some time, at this time, but the national anthem and national flag are clearly decided by the House of Councilors as the highest institution of national rights. I think it's time to enact it as a law, and once it's enacted, it's only natural to sing it at least in elementary and junior high schools and national and public schools. "(1974) March 3 Answer at the Budget Committee of the House of Councilors)
- "I'm Kakuei Tanaka. As you all know, I'm a graduate of high school. You're all talented people from all over the country, and they're all financial and financial experts. I've passed through a lot of Kadomatsu, and I think I know some tips for work. I'm going to work together for the nation, but it's important to trust each other. Therefore, from now on, I will always open the door of the ministry room. If you think I am, please do not hesitate to come to the ministry room even for young people who entered this year. And please say anything. You don't have to get permission. You can do what you can. You can't do what you can't do. However, Kakuei Tanaka bears all responsibility. Greetings to
- "Yosha Yosha Yosha" (a statement allegedly made when receiving a bribe in the Lockheed scandal)
- "BouncedcarpIf it falls to the ground, it will only become dried fish.I eat dried fish, butbearNo one looks at the dried fish. "(Nakagawa Ichiro"Can the carp bounce? 』, Reply when receiving a report that he decided to run for the LDP presidential election while being a small faction)[Annotation 10]
- "I used to have Japan and the Korean Peninsula for a long time in the United States, but when I asked the opinions of South Korea and other people after that, they were still planted in the hearts of the people in the long history of the United States. The next ASEAN Five will visit the country, saying that they brought the cultivation of glue from Japan and taught us, and that Japan's education system, especially the compulsory education system, is a wonderful thing that can be protected even today. It was a deep feeling. This can be said even with the fact that even in the former rule of Taiwan, such a touch of heart that is truly ethnically connected is still highly evaluated. It is a thing. "(January 1974, 1, in response to the main meeting of the House of Representatives.Annexation of Japan and South KoreaWas criticized by North and South Korea for justifying
- "Politicians must always pay attention to what they can say / bad, who they can say / bad, when they can say / when they are bad" (Ito YoshioIs January 2013, 6TBS"Winking!Tanaka's episode about the politician's blog burning
- "Human beings can't do it. Everyone makes mistakes. Whether or not they can love the unsuccessful human beings. Anyone who wants to be a politician must love people. All the smart guys who left the University of Tokyo Because I try to love what I should be, I despise real people. That leads to disrespect for the masses. That's no good. I have to love the old man, the aunt, and those people of the Yahyakuya there. There is only politics. That is the origin of politics. "
- "There are criticisms about this tunnel that it would be strange to spend 60 billion yen on 12 villages, but that's not the case. It is politics to allow parents, children and grandchildren to live in their hometowns. That's the basics of it. That's why I built this tunnel. Without the tunnel, even if my child gets sick, I can't go to the hospital satisfactorily. I have to go. Is there such an inequality even though I am the same Japanese and pay the same premium? "
- "Why can't Tanaka fall? Humans are scared because they've never been naked. I'm naked." (Convicted in the Lockheed trial on October 1983, 10.) The next day's words)
- "Why do you switch to Kitsuneya and Tanuki when Nakasone is riding an elephant?" (Around 1983, I heard that Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone was in contact with Fukuda and Miki immediately after the Lockheed decision).
- "Prices and pollution aren't a big deal. Well, it's about leaks, shutters flying, and sewage overflowing." (July 1974, 7) ofHouse of Councillors electionStreet speech to
- "Some people say that Tanaka's theory of remodeling the archipelago is useless. If it is not possible, come up with another good idea."
- At a banquet during the Minister of International Trade and Industrysake bottleTanaka, who was pouring sake to the attendees, stopped in front of a man and said, "Once upon a time,Fuji BankDid you work for the Kanda branch? "When the man replied, "I was sure," Tanaka said, "You are a lifesaver," and at the end of the year in his twenties, who ran a construction company, asked for a loan at a branch office, but a staff member at the counter. When he said, "I can't go through the year as it is" because he didn't lend me, the man in the back came to me to "listen to me" and decided to lend me..
- When the father of Noboru Takeshita, a heavyweight of the Tanaka faction, died, he chartered an airplane and visited a funeral with a member of the Tanaka faction.A total of 69 members of parliament visited a village with a population of 4,000.
- Kawamoto schoolLegislatorShibuya NaozoTanaka immediately presented flowers when his wife died.When I learned that there was a week before the main burial, I said, "The flowers should not die," and replaced them with new flowers each time.
- When the president of a major company lost his sister, Tanaka delivered the wreath earlier than anyone else.Then, he changed the flowers every day, saying, "I feel sorry for the deceased when the flowers die."
- Anti-Tanaka factionRyozo MatsunoWhen his wife died, he rushed in earlier than anyone else.Since then, Matsuno has not criticized Tanaka much.
- Of the Socialist Party chairman who was a political enemyJotaro KawakamiWhen he died, Tanaka went all the way to the crematorium and stood for two hours in the cold and rain of December to send him to Nobe.
- Socialist Party ChairmanInajiro AsanumaWhen he died, Tanaka attended the funeral, telling his family, "Even if they think differently, they are friends who are willing to give their lives to improve the country."
- Of alliesJiro IshibaWhen he died, Tanaka served as the funeral chairman at a friend's funeral by a member of parliament, mobilizing more condolences than the Tottori prefectural burial.After the funeral of a friend, he is the eldest son on behalf of the Ishiba family at Tanaka's residence in Mejiro.Shigeru IshibaVisited.Tanaka told him, "You will take over your father's will and go to the House of Representatives. Everything in Japan is decided here," and Shigeru Ishiba was put into politics.
- When Tanaka lost his wife and was at a loss, Tanaka contacted him and headed to Tanaka's office.There, Tanaka expressed his condolences, and the envelope he was given contained 100 million yen.Kobayashi made a special order for a magnificent Buddhist altar with the money and swore allegiance to Tanaka.
- When the father of a senior member of the supporters' association, Mitsuo Oishi, died, Tanaka wanted to go to a funeral, but because another funeral overlapped, he called Oishi and asked if he could extend the funeral.Oishi refused, but Tanaka managed to take the time to rush to the funeral hall, despite the fact that he was the secretary-general at the time and had a hard time.
- Despite Tanaka's arrest and prosecution in the Lockheed scandal, when Tanaka's mother, Fume, died, more than 3000 people attended the funeral.There were more than 600 garlands displayed, but it was still less than half the number actually given (because it was too many and refused).Also, on the eve of this funeral, there was a strike by the Japanese National Railways, so a member of the Diet who rushed from Tokyo for 6 hours (at that time).Kanetsu ExpresswayHowever, the entire line was not open, and it took so long to travel by car from Tokyo), and there were also lawmakers who flew to Niigata and came by car from there.In addition, since the special bill for goods will be passed at the plenary session of the House of Representatives, Tanaka has refrained from attending the funeral, mainly by the Tanaka faction, and has instructed "participation in the plenary session" and "priority on public affairs". (At that timeHakuchu DietAnd if the number of absent members increased, there was a risk that the bill would flow).Nevertheless, about 30 members attended both houses of the Diet.It is said that a considerable number of lawmakers would have attended if there were no two circumstances, the Japanese National Railways strike and the passage of the special property bill.
- Noboru Takeshita
- "If there is a genius in politics like Go or Shogi, Professor Tanaka was definitely a genius in a political sense. That is something that ordinary people cannot imitate, so try to catch up. It's not something like that. I think there was something like a kind of genius. "
- "The great thing about Mr. Kado is that he was studying law a lot and knew it in great detail. He has 33 legislative legislations, which is, of course, the most in history and probably an unbreakable record. .is thisHayato IkedaSanyaEisaku SatoI couldn't do it either.In that sense, he was a new type of politician.Also, I was able to use the bureaucracy at will.Partisan politicians are decisively poor at handling bureaucrats, and there is also a complex that bureaucrats are ridiculed, so they try to force them to obey with threats and personnel.However, Mr. Kado was on his side with the bureaucrats. "
- Toshihiro Nikai "We will pay attention to the people and politicians from top to bottom, no, from bottom to top, and attract people. We have always been serious about anything."
- Masaharu Gotoda
- "Mr. Tanaka was easy to serve because he was responsible. He said,'Leave it to me,' and he took responsibility properly. That's what it is."
- "Clear, simple, not self-righteous or striated, with humor, yet never defeated. He was one of the best intellectuals of his time at the international level."
- "I had a clear national vision, world affairs, insight into economic trends, political philosophy, beliefs, and philosophies."
- Power Hotta "I was a very Japanese politician in both good and bad ways. I had both the good and the bad of Japanese society in a very expanded way. So I think he was an outstanding person in both good and bad. He is smart. He has a good understanding. He also has a good sense of grasping people's feelings. Both his right and left brains were Japanese-developed people. "
- Akiko Sato
- "I've spent 32 years on a three-legged race. Of course, because I'm a human being, I had a lot of drawbacks, but Tanaka was a really proud and sincere person. I was betrayed by various people. , Tanaka has never been betrayed. "
- "Kakuei Tanaka, a politician, had a very flexible idea in the mainstream of conservatives, and was a politician who was progressive and had no hesitation in correcting the harmful effects of the past."
- "When talking about Kakuei Tanaka, it is common people to be mentioned with strong leadership. Tanaka was a politician who loved and cherished the common people. His eyes were always on the common people. The motto is sovereign residents. It is the politician's responsibility to protect the lives and property of the common people, and Tanaka's idea is what other politicians are expected to do. This is the reason why he was called the Minister of the Common People. Therefore, he continued to speak in easy-to-understand words in his speech. This gained the sympathy and understanding of the common people, and gave politics power and execution power. Is. "
- Kyo Tanaka "Whether I come home or go to the store, the person at the bottom talks to me. Even if I go to a restaurant, I remember the names of my uncle Tanaka and Suzuki. "
- Shigezō Hayasaka
- "Kakuei Tanaka is a politician who always takes a big picture in doing things, prepares concrete solutions to problems, and shows policies to officials, fellow politicians, and staff. The idea is original, the words are plain and clear, and the content is straightforward. I will not give any esoteric preaching that is carried by a politician. "
- "Mr. Kado's relationship with women is incredible. What I think the master is good is that there was no woman who raised the flag of rebellion."
- Yamashita Mototoshi "Mr. Tanaka always took full responsibility for me. Courage, inspiration, humanity, I was completely intoxicated. Eventually, there were stories about entering politics. I came from, but I could only think of politics under Mr. Tanaka. "
- Nikaido Susumu "Until then, I thought I was a person with political power like a bulldozer, but I also have the ability to execute and the honesty to admit my mistakes."
- Shintaro Ishihara "There is no doubt that he was a business genius. Not only was he a talent for making money, but he also had a keen eye for people and a keen view of humanity. No politician was as foresighted as he was."
- Yuzo Shigemune "The Kakuei guy bought a land like an eel bed and skewered a railroad there. He can't beat him."
- Taro Yayama "At one point, I entered the secretary-general's office without permission. Mr. Kado turned away and enthusiastically drew a red line on the map of Japan with a ruler. When I looked into it, he said," Here, the Shinkansen. It's amazing. ”The Sea of Japan side was called“ back Japan ”at that time, but Mr. Kado's dream was to shed light on the“ back ”.”
- Toshizo Oda "For Mr. Kado, the label of" money politician "was a humiliation." If he was a money politician, would he come to such a countryside? "Would have been Mr. Kado's honest feeling that day. In response to the criticism, he also said, "It's not logical that it's important. You can come back to where you were born and raised. You can live there. What's wrong. That's the role of politicians."
- Tadao Hiroi
- "Since there were only 60 units in Shioya, even if each unit had 1 votes, it would only have 4 votes. It would be better to invest with Dawn in a town such as Mitsuke City or Sanjo City. Even so, the criticism that the media at that time wrote, "Kakuei did a public works project of 240 billion yen for his election," is strange. "
- "At that time, the media said,'The carp in the pond in the garden of Tanaka's house costs several million yen, but it's a mess. There were many cheap carps brought by people from Ojiya and Yamakoshi. is"
- Soichiro Tahara "What was interesting was that Kakuei Tanaka was not good at listening to people. He spoke like a machine gun. He was an attacking person who attacked and attacked. It really appeared. "
- Hideyuki Aizawa "(When I was a bureaucrat of the Ministry of Finance) I had the impression that a difficult person had appeared. Even if we turned the documents, I wouldn't look at the ordinary minister. , (AM) Wake up around XNUMX o'clock. He's a very studying person, and he doesn't want people to see that he's studying. "
- Yukio Noguchi "It is said that Kakuei was able to seize the human heart of the Ministry of Finance bureaucrats, but it is not so. The bureaucrats fell in love with that ability and courage."
- Iwata Atsushi "I think that Kakuei Tanaka was a person who was good at" world wisdom ". Everything is calculated, but the calculation is due to the warmth of trying to cherish" ordinary people ". It is a calculation that was born, and it is not a cold calculation. It is Kakuei Tanaka's technique of grasping the human mind that proved that love and intellect are not necessarily contradictory. "
- Keiichi Konaga "Mr. Tanaka's face was bronze and lustrous, full of energy and self-confidence. There was tremendous power and energy, and a glare that shines behind." That was my first impression. Even after becoming Prime Minister, Mr. Tanaka was absolutely "looking from below." This attitude was not broken. Just because he was the Prime Minister, he looked at people from above. I never looked down and looked great. Mr. Tanaka also had leadership. There may be some natural ones, but the people around me naturally said, "I want to do my best for this person." He had something that made him think. However, he was a very hard worker. As he said, "No genius without effort". People around me often refer to Mr. Tanaka. I describe him as a "genius", but I couldn't help but feel the clarity and memory of my brain. In the morning, I woke up at 2:0 am and carefully read and studied the necessary materials. When Mr. Tanaka was the Minister of International Trade and Industry, we also delivered the necessary materials to his home every day at midnight at midnight. If you put the materials in the post, Mr. Tanaka will be sure to come to the office the next day. He read it. It's easy to see that he read our material because he had the necessary facts and numbers in his mind. I think he was a terrifying student. Mr. Tanaka The story was interesting. Nobody was tired of listening. He was very good at giving a good speech. Inadvertently, the reporters who had to record Mr. Tanaka's story were also distracted by the notes. I even forgot to make a note of it. "
- Kiyoshi Sagawa "In a nutshell, he was a role model in all respects. His constant efforts, his kindness, and above all, his keen sensitivity to the times. He was a first-class adult. Ryoichi Sasakawa of the Ship Promotion Association was also an outstanding person, but Mr. Kado is still the best for me. I still remember clearly, "I think that human beings are flowers while they are used. I'm afraid that the word "helping people is my duty". The man who falls in love with a man is Mr. Kado. There is no Mr. Kaku in front of Mr. Kaku, and there is no Mr. Kaku after Mr. Kaku. Current politics There are no politicians who surpass Mr. Kado at home. However, there are no politicians who always think about the future of the country with only sneaky people. I really fell in love with it. "
- Yamamoto Nanpei "Kakuei Tanaka is a person who has been incorporated into the regional community and has exercised all power in response to his request, and is essentially a'regional politician', and he forgets that he is a regional politician in Japan. He became the prime minister of the country. He had no new ideas as the prime minister and just tried to spread what he had done to the three wards of Niigata throughout Japan. I didn't grasp the trend of the people's mind after the economic growth at all, everyone intended Niigata, and did not understand this until the end. "
- Ronald ReaganWhite House Chief of StaffDescribed as "a swordsman."
- wife:Hana Tanaka --Maiden name Sakamoto
- Eldest daughter:Makiko Tanaka --131st Foreign Minister
- Eldest son: Masanori Tanaka-died at the age of 4
- Eldest daughter's husband: Naoki Tanaka-Irijo (maiden name, Suzuki), 10th generationMinister of Defense * Naoto Suzuki's child
- Daughter: Married to Hana's stepchild, Hayato Ikeda's nephew
- nephew:Kaoru Yamashina - AV male-directed by * Actually, Kazuko Tsuji's nephew
- second son:Kyo Tanaka --Music critic, writer * Child with Kazuko Tsuji
- Third son: Hitoshi Tanaka * Child with Kazuko Tsuji
- Kiyosaburo Kawazu("A splendid clan1974) -The role name is Tabuchi.
- Nobuo Kaneko("Japanese Chief Ambition1978) -The role name is Hidekazu Hirayama.
- Nobuo Kaneko ("Complete version of Japanese leader1978) -The role name is Hidekazu Hirayama.
- Ryunosuke Kaneda("Japanese blackout1979) -The role name is Eikichi Hirayama.
- Ichiro Nakatani("Ring erosion1975) -The role name is Shozo Saito.
- Jūkei Fujioka("Barren zone1979) -The role name is Tabuchi.
- Teruhiko Saigo("Novel yoshida school1983)
- Ibu Masato("Kaku-kun Cafe1984)
- Hosei Komatsu("First Lady Farewell Beloved Showa" 1990)
- Koji Matoba("Great Complete" 1998) -The role name is Tetsuba Complete.
- Satoshi Watanabe("Kakuei Hakaku Naruki" 2006)
- Haruo Kitamura("100 great men who like Japanese people2008)
- Fuwa Mansaku("Man of Destiny』2012) -The role name is Tabuchi Kakuzo.
- Ichiro Hashimoto("Losing and winning-Shigeru Yoshida, the man who created the postwar period-2012)
- Ryo Ishibashi("Unsolved case File.05 Lockheed scandal 2016)
- Tomoya Maeno("A man who hasn't lost to America-Shigeru Yoshida, Prime Minister of Bakayaro-2020)
- Finance Minister Hour(Nippon Television Network 1965 Moderator Initially, the schedule for half a year broadcasting will be terminated in 3 months due to various reasons)
Music based on Kakuei Tanaka
- "Tanaka Ondo" (song:Haru Sanba)-Announced in 1972.
- "My resume"Nihon Keizai Shimbun 1966
- "Minister's Diary" Niigata Daily Business Co., Ltd. 1972
- "Japanese archipelago remodeling theory"Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun 1972
- "Autobiography of my boyhood"Kodansha 1973
- Pack-in video production "Kakuei Tanaka"
- Shooting "Kakuei Tanaka all records"Shueisha 1985
- It was used for the remains of a funeral, which had reached 2 cuts in two and a half years.
- New edition "Kakuei Tanaka with a real face!Last 1000 days ”color versionTakarajimasha new book 2018
- Photographed by Fumiaki Fukuda "Tanaka Kakuei Zhang Photo Diary 1974-1993"Reed Shobo 1994
- When he first ran, the hiragana notation of his name was "Kakuei Tanaka".The title of the political speech at this time was "The Cry of Young Blood."
- My favorite type of womanDeanna Durbin.
When Tanaka was drafted and sent to Manchuria, Diana Durbin's bromide was found in Tanaka's luggage and was blown off by the sergeant..
- When starting a speech or answer, I sometimes start talking after prefaced with "ma-ko-", and even now, when imitating Tanaka's speech, this preface is often used.
- Graves' diseaseBecause I had a chronic illness and it was hotTokyo Detention CenterWhen detained inice creamSo that you can buy it at your own expenseMinister of JusticePressured to make it available for purchase (the Minister of Justice at the timeOsamu Inaba).You can still buy ice cream at your own expense at the Tokyo Detention House.
- In 39, when he was the Minister of Finance due to the unrivaled heat, he let the minister's office turn on the air conditioner.And the scale of the air conditioner was always "strong" to cool the minister's office.For this reason, it was said that even on a hot summer day, "wear a jacket when you go to the minister's office, or you will catch a cold" among the minister's aides and executives of the Ministry of Finance.
- school days,English-Japanese dictionaryFrom the cornerMemorizationThen, the page he remembered was torn down.
- Horse ownerAlso famous as 1965Yujun MareOf the winning horseVerona(The name isHana TanakaAlthough he was his wife, he was actually named after Tanaka's own horse) and his eldest daughter, Makiko.Makino HopeHe owned horses such as Makino Katsura, Makino Sakura, and Makino Sugata.He also served as chairman in 1965..1973 ,9Kakueiprime ministerAt that time, I visited England on a trip andQueen ElizabethWhen I met Kakuei, he said, "People who don't have a Japanese name came and a good British horse.Princely gift system-Never Say DieEtc.) will be bought by everyone.What are you going to do? "Horse ownerHowever, Kakuei was once owned by the Queen and was exported to Japan.Gay timeOf twoJapanese derbyHe told me that he had put out a horse and said, "Please come to Japan.Tokyo RacecourseI'll show you around, "and the two of us laughed a lot.In addition, I was next to youMakiko TanakaIsI'm just talking about horses and I'm stupid ...I was amazed.
- Yasuhiro Nakasone "distantMount Fuji"A geisha who wants to go out" "When it comes to becoming something, you don't look at anything. Walk toward the ceiling", Ryutaro Hashimoto "of Bizen Nagafune" "That type is cut, but people don't like it", Kiichi Miyazawa is "English shop" "That is first-classSecretaryI'm not a politician. "princess"Sama", Keizo Obuchi "KoheiMr.'s father is an inconspicuous man.Building valleyRamen shop..It's hard to do it ",Daisaku Ikeda"There isHokke SutraReciteHitlerIt was said.
- The theory of remodeling the Japanese archipelago that he raised is the frenzy of prices under the Tanaka administration.Oil shockAfter failing due to such reasons, "Don't worry about remodeling the archipelago,"How to make Japan paradiseI think it would have been better for all the people to understand it. "Shigezō HayasakaReminiscences against.
- While the members of the faction had a prominent stance of forcing absolute obedience, they avoided hunting down hostile forces to the end and often reached out to political opponents in distress.
- Naoki KomuroHe loved reading his book and highly appreciated it.Komuro developed "Tanaka innocence" during the Lockheed scandal, but he has been a reader before that.
- I liked deep-seasoned foods.A favorite on the Chinese side when establishing diplomatic relations between Japan and ChinaMiso SoupとAnpanIt is said that the issue of this led to an exceptional concession to the Chinese side.Always during his tenure as Prime MinisterMineral waterI was carrying around.
- He grasped the election situation in various parts of Japan and said that his outlook rarely went astray.
- Family crest TheSword sword eating (Oxalis).
- Tanaka, a hard-working student, recognizes the importance of educational issues, especially public education, and during his tenure as Prime Minister, he worked to raise the salary of teachers in public schools and improve the status and quality of teachers (Human resources security bill).This is especially true for LDP literary tribes.Labor disputeLivelyNikkyogumiThere was also the meaning of softening and watering.On the Japan Teachers Union side, (1) Salary isLabor-management negotiationIt is strange to decide unilaterally from the top (2) Dividing the salary of 3 stages into 5 stages is intended to divide the faculty and staff...However, the appeal of improving treatment was great, and the Japan Teachers Union finally compromised.
- August 1957, 12,The 8th NHK Red and White Singing BattleAppeared as a judge in Japan (at that time, the Minister of Posts and Telecommunications).
- Although he has served as Prime Minister, he has not received a medal.In addition, it should be noted.Recruit caseThe secretary was briefly charged withKiichi MiyazawaWas eligible for the medal (declined due to Miyazawa's intention during his lifetime).There is no honor, butHonorary citizen OftitleIs getting.
- After falling down, a strong caregiver is needed, formerlyTen carsWrestler'sKaiouI spent my time receiving long-term care.
- It was decided to use the word "Kakuei" before he was born, with the intention of reading "Kakuei" for men and "Sumie" for women.
- After taking office as Prime Minister in July 1972, in the Diet in OctoberBelief speech113 days have passed before doing so.This is the latest record among the prime ministers who took office for the first time under the Constitution of Japan.
- In the prime minister eraOil shockTaking the opportunity to review Japan's energy policy,Power methodEnacted, especiallyThermal power generationからNuclear powerWill actively promote the conversion of electricity and energy to.It is a town next to Nishiyama-cho, where my parents' house was.Kariwa VillageToNuclear power plantIs attracting.Served as Prime Minister's Secretary when enacting the Three Power LawsKeiichi Konaga"In the coming eraNuclear power plantThat's right. He said he had revealed the foresight of the nuclear era.
- ^ Formal educational backgroundHigher elementary schoolGraduated.After that, at that timeVarious schoolsWas treated asCentral Technical SchoolI attended night school and graduated.
- ^ Tanaka later said, "My resumeAs I wrote in, when I was 2 years olddiphtheriaI heard from my grandmother that she was suffering from.
- ^ In his book "Human Kakuei Tanaka" (Diamond), "Old systemKaishiro Junior High SchoolI went to Tokyo with the intention of transferring to Tokyo, "but Tanaka himself never made such a statement in his long life as a politician, and immediately after moving to Tokyo.Inoue KogyoIt is possible that this part is a creation because he has joined the company and Tanaka himself said in the past that he had to work hard when he left high and low because his house was poor. Highly sexual.
- ^ Cannabis donation request over the leader of the Progressive PartyIssei UgakiとTadaharu MachidaConflict, and as an arbitration, cannabis proposed that "the one who made 300 million yen first should be the leader" (cannabis was pushing Machida)..
- ^ Inagawa TobuIn the "Novel Yoshida School", Tanaka is said to have appealed to Yoshida et al. In the process of the movement of the Yamazaki leaders at the party general affairs meeting, "How much explicit internal affairs interference is allowed even under occupation?"
- ^ Tanaka is first-class by this lawArchitectQualifications/LicensesThe acquirer.Regarding the anecdote that the architect registration is "No. 1"Architect #Other 2See.
- ^ Regarding this, it is true that Tanaka and Kosano had a close relationship and were friendly at work, but it was not a relationship that could be said to be a "friend of the neck", according to the books of secretaries Shigezō Hayasaka and Aki Sato. ..According to Hayasaka, Kinichi Iriuchijima, an acquaintance from Inoue Kogyo, who Tanaka worked for after moving to Tokyo, was the only "friend of the neck".According to Takashi Tachibana, in the Diet response in 1973 (Showa 48), Tanaka described Kinichi Iriuchijima as "a friend of mine who is one of the three people in the world."As a result, Kenji Osano and Masamitsu Nakanishi were listed as candidates, and Iriuchijima and Nakanishi were less exposed to the media. It is said that Osano became famous as a "friend of the neck".
- ^ Naoki Yamada According to "What is Soka Gakkai?" (April 2004, 4, Shinchosha), former Prime Minister Noboru Takeshita had a secret meeting with Soka Gakkai Chairman Einosuke Akiya in mid-August 15, before the establishment of the self-government coalition government. , It is said that the cooperation of Soka Gakkai was attached.
- ^ If a prison sentence is confirmed, a member of the Diet will be dismissed under Articles 11 and 99 of the Public Offices Election Act and Article 109 of the Diet Act, and he will not be able to become a member of the Diet until the expiration of his sentence.
- ^ Novel yoshida schoolToGolfWritten as an exchange while doing
- ^ a b "First big survey ever 100 hospitals celebrities depended on last Is your choice of hospital wrong?”. Hyundai Business (March 2011, 8). October 2020th, 1Browse.
- ^ Takebe Kenichi 2015, p. 186.
- ^ Tachibana 2005, p. 187.
- ^ Keiichi Konaga "<Testimony then> Compensate for 2012 loom purchase losses with national policy" Asahi Shimbun June 6, 4
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 3–4.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, p. 5.
- ^ Shintaro Ishihara "Genius" p.4
- ^ Vocational school Chuo College of Technology
- ^ What is a vocational school? Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 10.12.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 15.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 17–18.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 16.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 19–20.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 22.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 26–27.
- ^ a b c Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 28–30.
- ^ "" History of Kinjo 131 Years ", pp. 132-XNUMX". Kinjo Gakuen School Corporation Kinjo Gakuen High School Issued(July 2000, 10)
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 37–38.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 39–40.
- ^ Shintaro Ishihara "Genius" P22
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 41–44.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 45–47.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, p. 49.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 50–51.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 47.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 52.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 57-59, 63-65.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 58–59.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 67–71.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 75–76.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, p. 83.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 86.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 88.
- ^ a b Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 90–96.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 98.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 97.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 103.
- ^ a b Ryuji Hattori"Kakuei Tanaka Showa Light and Darkness" Kodansha <Kodansha modern new book 2382>, September 2016, 9, p. 20.ISBN 978-4-06-288382-5.
- ^ a b c Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 106–109.
- ^ Toru Hayano 2012, p. 140.
- ^ a b c Toru Hayano 2012, pp. 126–130.
- ^ a b c "(Series) Hayato Ikeda The Man Who Created Japan 8th" "Weekly mass"2016 May 12,Futabasha, P. 177.
- ^ a b Takashi Tachibana"Kakuei Tanaka Study: Its Gold and Human Network" "Kakuei Tanaka, the Man Who Moved 1000 Billion Yen, All People"文藝 春秋Special edition, August 2016 issue, pp. 8-106.JAN 4910077020862.
- ^ Weekly HyundaiSpecial January 2017, 1 Special Issue p.14
- ^ "What was amazing about the big boom" Kakuei Tanaka "? | Domestic politics". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン(July 2016, 11) October 2018th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b “People move! People move!“ Kakuei Tanaka ”The life of a man 46th --Livedoor News”. Livedoor news October 2018th, 6Browse.
- ^ Ito 1982, p. 78.
- ^ "Minoru Kusuda Material (Eisaku Sato's official residence document):”. Japan Digital Archives Center. October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ NHK Special Japan-China diplomacy started in this way --NHK Masterpiece Selection (Video / Still Image) NHK Archives
- ^ Morohashi (1972),[Page number required]
- ^ Morohashi (1979),[Page number required]
- ^ Morohashi (1993),[Page number required]
- ^ Morohashi (2001),[Page number required]
- ^ a b Fukunaga (2008), Pages 166-173.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 173-174.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 175-177.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 180.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 182-185.
- ^ Parliamentary Handbook (Imperial Regional Administration Society, 1974)
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 185.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 185-186.
- ^ Honda Yasuharu"Journalist who listened to all the trials of Takashi Tachibana" "The story of the twenty-four postwar giants"Kodansha, 2006, pp. 251-273.ISBN 4-06-213532-9.
- ^ "Living <1> Top Runner Pursuing Gold Veins and Prime Minister Resigned | Former Bungei Shunju President Kengo Tanaka (1928-)". Chinese newspaper (Chinese newspaper). (January 2010, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 5. October 2017th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b Social History of "Investigative Journalism" | Survey / Research Results-Domestic Broadcasting Situation | NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute
- ^ "Interview miscellaneous notes Correspondent The role played by the 2nd overseas media running in Japan". Asahi Shimbun GlobeAsahi Shimbun. As of June 2009, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 189-191.
- ^ Kei Meng Kioi (January 2020, 1). "50 years in office as a member of the Diet Ichiro Ozawa" Advancement and Career "<XNUMX>". Japan Business Press October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ Kenji Goto (June 2016). "Special plan Sabo Kaikan that day, that time, the sword wound on the wall". Japan Press Club October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ a b Toshihiro Ando (August 2011, 8). "Anti-flag against Kakuei Tanaka, the launch of the Takeshita faction" Don of the political world "Shin Kanemaru (5)". Nihon Keizai Shimbun October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ Tanaka Kakuei Memorial Museum -KAKUEI MEMORIAL MUSEUM-
- ^ "What do you think of when you think of "Showa" ... National Opinion Poll”(May 2009, 3). October 2012th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Officer of The Japan-China Society (deceased)". The Japan-China Society. October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ a b c Kichiya Kobayashi "Hana and Arashi-Chancellor Hayato Ikeda's Man's Book"Kodansha, 1989, pp. 180-183.ISBN 4-06-204404-8.
- ^ Naoki Kurihara, Kakuei Tanaka, Hayato Ikeda, Kaku Eri, Seishisha, 2016, pp. 144-151.ISBN 978-4-86590-029-3.
- ^ a b c d e Junichiro Uemae"Men who challenged the high growth of wild boars larger than mountains" Kodansha, 1986, pp. 300-301, pp. 459-463.ISBN 978-4-06-202657-4.
- ^ Kioto Shioguchi "Kyosho Hayato Ikeda Formation and Frustration of High-Growth Politics"Asahi Shimbun, 1975, pp. 144-148.
- ^ Fumio Fukunaga"What is Masayoshi Ohira" postwar maintenance "?"Central public opinion new company〈Chuko Shinsho>, 2008, pp. 74-76.ISBN 978-4-12-101976-9.
- ^ a b Izao Ishiyama "<Testimony composition> Kakuei's Nagatacho blood style record" "The man who moved 1000 billion yen Kakuei Tanaka, the whole person"文藝 春秋Special edition, August 2016 issue, 8–70.JAN 4910077020862.
- ^ Kurayama Mitsuru"Verification: Read 150 Years of the Ministry of Finance's Modern History Fighting Politics"Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.〈Kobunsha new book571>, 2012, pp. 154-156.ISBN 978-4-334-03674-4.
- ^ Makoto Koda"For this day Hayato Ikeda, the trajectory of the Tokyo Olympics"KADOKAWA, 2016, pp. 154-159.ISBN 978-4-04-103633-4.
- ^ a b c Shioda Ushio"The secret of the testimony of the big names" Kakuei Ryu "" "The man who moved 1000 billion yen Kakuei Tanaka, the image of all people"文藝 春秋Special edition, August 2016 issue, 8–93.JAN 4910077020862.
- ^ a b Hokkoku Shimbun Editorial Bureau"Testimony to Postwar Politics-Shuji Masutani and Surroundings-"Hokkoku Shimbun, 1974, pp. 213-216.
- ^ a b Tokyo Shimbun Editing Planning Office"Illustrated Chancellor Retsuden"Tokyo Shimbun Publishing Bureau<Tokyo Booklet (2)>, 1996, p. 301.ISBN 4-8083-0477-5.
- ^ a b Ryozo Matsuno(Narrative) Postwar Political Study Group (Interview / Composition) "Conservative Mainstream Thoughts and Actions Raizo Matsuno Memorandum"Asahi Publisher, 1985, pp. 30-34, 59, 130, 160-161.ISBN 4-255-85070-4.
- ^ a b Toshihiko Uji, "Prime Minister Retsuden from Hirofumi Ito to Junichiro Koizumi," 2001, pp. 280-291.ISBN 978-4-487-79532-1.
- ^ a b Yudai Nakazawa "Book review Main Koda "For this day Hayato Ikeda, the trajectory of the Tokyo Olympics" <above and below> "" The best book review in Japan "Weekly Hyundai, August 2016, 5.
- ^ a b "[I asked that politician! Hayato Ikeda and his time] Hirohisa Fujiiinterview""Morning』No.51 2016 May 11,Kodansha, P. 313.
- ^ Taichi Shimomura, Kakuei Tanaka and the Road to Remodeling the Political Islands of the LDP, Volunteer House, 2011, pp. 205-207.ISBN 978-4-903426-47-1.
- ^ Saburo OraiSupervised by "Visual Version: Human Showa History (2) Chief of Political World" Kodansha, 1986, p. 102.ISBN 4-06-192552-0.
- ^ God line"Marriage of State Revised New Edition Genealogy of the Rise and Fall of the Privileged Class"Kadokawa Shoten, 2002, pp. 76-90.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 266-227.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 162.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun September 2012, 9, page 22 "Postwar Transition Part 27 (2-1965) 79rd Kakuei Tanaka".
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 166.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), 173.
- ^ Soichiro TaharaResponsible editor "Interview with Kunio Fukumoto" "Off record! Vol.3 ”Ascom, August 2006, pp. 8–26.ISBN 9784776203407.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 254-255.
- ^ Fukunaga (2008), Pages 263-264.
- ^ Tsuji (2004)
- ^ Tsuji (2006)
- ^ Tanaka (2004)
- ^ "71st Diet House of Representatives Special Committee on Price Issues, etc. No. 11”(May 1973, 4). October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ Takashi Tachibana "All criticisms of" Kakuei Tanaka exclusive interview "" "文藝 春秋』Vol. 59, No. 3, p. 126, March 1981. Later recorded in Takashi Tachibana's "Giant vs. Speech" Bungeishunju, 1993.
- ^ Is the prosecution listening? "Wife of Secretary-General Ozawa" Actually, a major shareholder of Niigata general contractor
- ^ Minutes of the House of Representatives Information 071st Diet Legal Committee No. 40
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun (March 2013, 3) Photo Feature: US President Visit to Japan: First Mr. Ford in 26 (published in November 1974)
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun "LDP Half Century-Inviting Country-to-Political Friendship" October 2009, 10
- ^ a b Tachibana 2005, pp. 88–91.
- ^ a b Tachibana 1993, pp. 337–339.
- ^ Sato 2001, p. 226.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun", morning edition dated May 1985, 5, page 17, "The family of former Prime Minister Tanaka refuses to call for discharge from the hospital."
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" June 1985, 6 evening edition, page 6, "Koshiyamakai Tokyo office closed, former Prime Minister Tanaka's political activities dormant."
- ^ Sato 2001, p. 227.
- ^ Tachibana 2005, pp. 95–98.
- ^ "Kakuei Tanaka-The Great Good and the Great Evil"
- ^ Akira Ikegami (September 2019, 1). "What is Kakuei Tanaka's" legendary speech "that instantly grabbed the heart of a bureaucrat? -Akira Ikegami talks about the" Kakuei statue "". 文藝 春秋 October 2020th, 8Browse.
- ^ Eiji Oshita "Tanaka Kakuei Secret" East New Book 008 2013 East Press
- ^ Toru Hayano, "Kakuei Tanaka, Sad Self-portrait of Postwar Japan," Chuko Shinsho 2186 2012.ISBN 978-4-12-102186-1
- ^ Masayasu Hosaka, Showa of Kakuei Tanaka, Asahi Shinsho 244, 2010.ISBN 978-4-02-273344-3
- ^ Recorded as real voice content in "That person's voice at that time":"Encyclopedia Nipponica" Shogakukan, July 1998, 7, SONY e-book version revised second edition.
- ^ Akira Kojima (August 2014). “Episodes seen by economic reporters Politicians, money, factions ... | Interview notes”. Japan National Press Club. October 2019th, 7Browse.
- ^ Shigezō Hayasaka 1987, p. 80.
- ^ a b Takashi Tsujii"Lyrics and struggles-Takashi Tsujii + Seiji Tsutsumi memoirs-" Central public opinion new company 2009 pages 113-118 ISBN-4 12 004033-X-
- ^ a b c Takashi Matsuzaki "Seiji Tsutsumi and the Big Showa" Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd. 2014 pages 111-117 ISBN 978-4-334-97801-3
- ^ Bunsei Sato (1978). Far away SanrizukaKodansha. Pp. 38-40,54-55,166-168
- ^ Bunsei Sato (1985). Japan Airlines Strategy-21st Century AirportSimul Publishing Association. P. 90
- ^ Kichiya Kobayashi (2016). Steal the wisdom of Kakuei TanakaSHUFUNOTOMO. ISBN 978 4074188925
- ^ a b Kichiya Kobayashi "Mystery of Kakuei Tanaka" Kodansha 2006 pages 83-86 ISBN-4 06-213269-9
- ^ Makiko Tanaka (2019-01-18). Kado-san and Jajama. KADOKAWA. ISBN 9784041077429
- ^ "The only thing that Kakuei Tanaka, who is not obsessed with, cherished". October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ Higashine XNUMX million billion "I'm worried that it's not equal.Former Prime Minister Zenko Suzuki's memoirIwate Daily 2004 p. 64 ISBN-4 87201-346-8
- ^ "[Portrait of the story] Former Vice-Minister of International Trade and Industry Keiichi Konaga (XNUMX) I thought I was free from hard work ...". Sankei News (September 2017, 12). October 2019th, 7Browse.
- ^ Eiji Oshita. “Kakuei Tanaka The boss power that Japan got drunk (11) The "winning opportunity" that was forcibly torn off! | Asahi Plus". Asage Plus. October 2018th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Kakuei Tanaka Japan gets drunk boss power (12) Change the value of gold with consideration | Asahi Plus". Asage Plus. October 2018th, 4Browse.
- ^ Norio Kataoka "Tanaka Kakuei House Shosei Diary" Nikkei BP Consulting, April 2002, 4.ISBN 978 4931466630.
- ^ Sato 2001, p. 219.
- ^ Shigezo Hayasaka "Recollection of Kakuei Tanaka"
- ^ "genius"
- ^ "Weekly 0510"
- ^ Shichihei Yamamoto "Study of" Gotokiyo "" Bungei Shunju, pp. 136-139, 1986
- ^ Shintaro Ishihara "Genius" pp.20-21
- ^ Toru Hayano, Kakuei Tanaka, p. 40
- ^ "Tokyo Horse Owners Association 1978 Years History" Tokyo Horse Owners Association XNUMX
- ^ "Kakuei Tanaka memoirs"Shigezō Hayasaka
- ^ Shigezō Hayasaka 1987, p. 111.
- ^ (PDF) Tohoku University Graduate School of Education Annual Report No. 56, No. 1 (2007)
- "Tokyo Horse Owners Association 1978 Years History", edited by the 10 Years History Compilation Committee, Tokyo Horse Owners Association, October XNUMX.
- Kenichi Takebe "Japanese History of Roads"Central public opinion new company<Chukou Shinsho>, May 2015, 5.ISBN 978-4-12-102321-6.
- Kyo Tanaka"Kizuna Father, Kakuei Tanaka's Hot Hands" Fusosha Publishing Co., Ltd., June 2004.ISBN 4-594-04667-3.
- "The entertainer who captivated Kakuei Tanaka with passion" Kodansha, September 2004.ISBN 4-06-212594-3.
- Shigezo Hayasaka, "Recollection of Shigezo Hayasaka's" Kakuei Tanaka "" Shogakukan, June 1987.ISBN 4-09-394151-3.
- Shigezō Hayasaka"Oyaji to I" Shueisha <Shueisha Bunko>, May 1993.ISBN 4-08-748032-1.
- Shigezo Hayasaka "Politician Kakuei Tanaka" Shueisha <Shueisha Bunko>, September 1993.ISBN 4-08-748079-8.
- Toru Hayano"Kakuei Tanaka" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, October 2012.ISBN 978-4-12-102186-1.
- Fumio Fukunaga"What is Masayoshi Ohira" postwar maintenance "?"Central public opinion new company〈Chuko Shinsho 1976〉, December 2008.ISBN 978-4-12-101976-9.
- Masayasu Hosaka"Showa of Kakuei Tanaka" Asahi Shimbun Publishing <Asahi Shinsho 244〉, December 2010.ISBN 978-4-02-273344-3.
- "Human Kakuei Tanaka"Diamond Company, 1972.
- Mizuki Yang"Kakuei Tanaka: The Great Goods and the Great Evil" Bungei Shunju <Bunshun Bunko>, May 2001.ISBN 4-16-726306-8. --Reissue of Nihon Keizai Shimbun (1998).
- Moroji Bridge"Chinese Classic Quotations Encyclopedia』Kodansha, December 1972, 11.ISBN 4-06-125601-7.
- Morohashi Tetsuji "Chinese Classic Quotations Encyclopedia』Kodansha <Kodansha Academic Library 397>, July 1979, 3.ISBN 4-06-158397-2.
- Morohashi Tetsuji "Chinese Classic Quotations Encyclopedia』Kodansha, May 1993, 5, the right edition.ISBN 4-06-123292-4.
- Morohashi Tetsuji "Chinese Classic Quotations Encyclopedia』Kodansha, November 2001, 11, new edition.ISBN 4-06-265329-X.
- Naoki Yamada"What is Soka Gakkai?" Shinchosha, April 2004, 4.ISBN 4-10-467301-3.
- Takao Iwami"Kakuei Tanaka Political Genius"Gakuyo Shobo<Personal library>, December 1998.ISBN 4-313-75069-X.
- Shioda Ushio"Kakuei Tanaka's defeat"文藝 春秋<Bunshu Shinsho>, July 2002.ISBN 4-16-660294-2.
- On "Genius Great Rogue Showa Grand Vizier Kakuei Tanaka's Revolution",Yamato Shobo<Daiwa Bunko>, September 2006.ISBN 4-479-30048-1.
- Nozomu Sugita, "The Revolution of Kakuei Tanaka, the Great Rogue of the Showa Showa", Daiwa Shobo <Daiwa Bunko>, September 2006.ISBN 4-479-30049-X.
- Yoshinori Tanaka"The truth behind Kakuei Tanaka revealed now"Kodansha<Kodansha + α Bunko>, March 2005.ISBN 4-06-256919-1. --Revised edition of Kosaido Publishing (2003).The authorTBSTanaka's reporter.
- Yo TsumotoOn "The Life of Kakuei Tanaka, a Deformed General",Gentosha<Gentosha Bunko>, February 2004.ISBN 4-344-40487-4.
- Yo Tsumoto, "The Life of a Deformed General Tanaka Kakuei", Gentosha <Gentosha Bunko>, February 2004.ISBN 4-344-40488-2.
- Ryuji Hattori "Normalization of diplomatic relations between Japan and China-Kakuei Tanaka, Masayoshi Ohira, challenges of bureaucrats" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>.ISBN 412102110X.
- Shintaro Ishihara"Genius" (Gentosha Bunko) January 2018, 1.ISBN 978-4-344-42692-4
- Masaya Ito"LDP Warring States History-Study of Power"Asahi Sonorama, August 1982, 8.ISBN 978 4257031635.
- Akiko Sato"The definitive edition of my Kakuei Tanaka diary"Shinchosha Co., Ltd.〈Shincho Bunko>, November 2001, 3.ISBN 978 4101486314.
- Takashi Tachibana"Great Evil vs. Speech-From Tanaka Rockyed to the Liberal Democratic Party Division"文藝 春秋, August 1993, 8.ISBN 978 4163478500.
- Takashi Tachibana "Politics and Passion" Bungei Shunju <Bunshun library>, November 2005, 8.ISBN 978 4167330187.
- Echigo traffic
- Finance Minister Hour
- Sato faction five magistrate
- Green pier
- Public pension diversion problem
- Sabo Hall
- Triangle daifuku
- Liberal Democratic Party President
- Official development assistance
- Doshi Club
- Nagaoka New Town
- Niigata Prefectural Museum of Modern Art
- Broadcasting System of Niigata -Once a major shareholder.
- Japan-China Press Exchange Agreement
- Japan-China relations normalization
- Japanese archipelago remodeling theory
- One prefecture, one medical college concept
- NST Niigata General Television
- Anti-US maintenance
- Maintenance mainstream
- Makino Hope
- Thursday club
- Yoshida 13 people
- Power method
- pygmy - Richard NixonDiscriminatory attached to Kakuei TanakaNickname.
- A bouquet for Kakuei Hideki OwadaAutobiographical cartoon by
- Yoshida Shigeru
- Hayato Ikeda
- Eisaku Sato
- Fukuda Yoshio
- Etsaburo Shiina
- Masayoshi Ohira
- Yasuhiro Nakasone
- Noboru Takeshita
- Kenji Osano
- Akiko Sato
- Shigezō Hayasaka
- Kunio Hatoyama
- Ichiro Ozawa
- Keizo Obuchi
- Nikaido Susumu
- Jiro Ishiba
- Shojiro Kawashima
- Shigeru Houri
- Tomisaburo Hashimoto
- Ryutaro Hashimoto
- Aichi Koichi
- Ryozo Matsuno
- Masumi Esaki
- Takeo Kimura
- Yamashita Mototoshi
- Tokusaburo Kosaka
- Ichiro Ohno
- Jiro Shirasu
- Hosokawa Gohi
- Kimura Kihachiro
- Akitane Kiuchi
- Gerald Ford
- Henry Kissinger
- Fusaichiro Inoue
- Tanaka Kakuei Memorial Hall(Road Station・ Nishiyama Furusato Koen)
- Satoru Ito-Complete Encyclopedia of JapanEditorial department"Kakuei Tanaka Cabinet』- Koto bank
- "Kakuei Tanaka』- Koto bank
| Chairman of the House of Representatives Commerce and Industry|
| Prime Minister|
64s and 65s: 1972-1974
| Minister of International Trade and Industry|
Fourth generation: 33-1971
| Minister of Finance|
67st, 68nd, and 69rd generations: 1962-1965
| Postal minister|
Fourth generation: 12-1957
|Liberal Democratic Party President|
Fourth generation: 6-1972
|LDP secretary general|
Fourth generation: 9-1965
Fourth generation: 11-1968
|LDP political affairs investigation chairperson|
Fourth generation: 9-1961