Former Morning Musume.Is Sayaka Ichii put into the "fierce battlefield"?Struggling to support the constitutional candidate "Choose someone who doesn't lie"
If you write the contents roughly
In Kanagawa 7th district, Keisuke Suzuki, a former Deputy Foreign Minister of the Liberal Democratic Party, is also running for office.
In the House of Representatives election announced on October 2021, 10, Sayaka Ichii, a former member of the idol group "Morning Musume." → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Keisuke Suzuki(Suzuki Keisuke,1977 May 2 -) isJapan Of政治家, OriginalOkuraOfficials.LDPBelongingMember of the House of Representatives(5rd term),House of RepresentativesLegal Committee Chair,Chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party Finance Department.
Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportandParliamentary Vice-Minister of Cabinet Office(First Abe Cabinet),Liberal Democratic Party Youth Director,Vice Minister of Finance,Deputy Foreign MinisterHas served as.
Faculty of Law, University of TokyoClass 3 (PoliticsCourse) After graduationMinistry of Finance(Current:Ministry of Finance).International BureauAssigned to the General Affairs Division.2000 July, International Bureau Development Policy Division.afterwards,Fukuoka National Taxation BureauWork,Georgetown UniversityFellow, Deputy Consul of New York,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareEmployment Security BureauAfter being seconded (chief officer)2005 Retired in August.
2009 May 8 Of45th House of Representatives general electionSo, of the same faction that announced retirementTsuneo SuzukiAs the successor ofKanagawa 7 WardsCandidate (same surname but no blood relationship) but lost.
2014 May 12 Of47th House of Representatives general election3 selections.First Abe CabinetでParliamentary Vice-Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport(Land / construction industry,Train,Automobile,Tourismas well as the weatherIn charge of)andParliamentary Vice-Minister of Cabinet OfficeIs appointed to.
2017 January,R/F Radio JapanでArisa KurodaStarted taking charge of "SPARK IGNITION" in collaboration with.May 10 Of48th House of Representatives general electionso,Constitutional Democratic Party OfKazuma Nakatani,Hope party4 selections (Nakatani is proportionally revived).
2020 January,Ministry of FinanceとFinancial Services AgencyHandle policies under jurisdictionChairman of the Liberal Democratic Party Finance DepartmentAppointed to. July of the same year,Liberal Democratic Party Financial Investigation CommitteeActing as secretary general.
- November The United Kingdom-UKbirth
- 1989 October Graduated from Meguro Municipal Fudo Elementary School
- 1992 October Kaisei Junior High Schoolgraduate
- 1995 October Kaisei High Schoolgraduate
- The 2009th House of Representatives general election on August 8, 30 (Kanagawa 45th district, officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party,KomeitoRecommend) Lost
- The 2012th House of Representatives general election on December 12, 16 (Kanagawa 46th district, officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party) won the second term
- December 12th 14th House of Representatives general election (Kanagawa 47th district, officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party) 7rd term elected
- December 12, Appointed as Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Cabinet Office
- December 10th 31th House of Representatives general election (Kanagawa 49th district, officially recognized by the Liberal Democratic Party) 7rd term elected
- JapaneseTPPAgree to participate.
- SelectiveFamily name by coupleIn favor of introducing the system.
- My hobbies are listening to music (from classic to rock), watching paintings, reading (historical things, etc.), sports (boats, bicycles, gyms), conversations with friends and acquaintances across professions and countries..
Parliamentary League to which you belong
- Secretary Caretaker of the Society for Thinking about the Next Generation Tax System
- Chairman of the Parliamentary Assembly to Attract the International Forum of Independent Auditors (IFIAR) to Japan
- Secretary-General of the International Parliamentary Assembly for the Global Environment (GLOBE japan)
- Secretary-General of the Association for Examining Strategic Ways of NGOs and NPOs
- Japan Secretary-General of the Nuclear Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Parliamentary League (PNND)
- Secretary-General of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) Parliamentary Union
- Parliamentary League Acting to Rescue Japanese Abducted by North Korea Early Deputy Secretary General
- Secretary of the Ground Golf Parliamentary League
- Japan-Taiwan Young Parliamentarians' Association to Promote Economic and Cultural Exchange (Japan-Taiwan Young Parliamentary League) Secretary
|Comment||election||Execution date||age||Constituency||Political party||Number of votes obtained||Voting rate||constant||Vote ranking|
/No. of candidates
|Proportional ranking within political parties|
/ Number of political party winners
|This||44th House of Representatives general election||November||28||Proportional South Kanto||LDP||ー票||ー%||22||ー/ー||8/10|
|drop||45th House of Representatives general election||November||32||Kanagawa 7 Wards||LDP||10 votes||39.99%||1||2/3||/|
|This||46th House of Representatives general election||November||35||Kanagawa 7 Wards||LDP||10 votes||42.13%||1||1/5||/|
|This||47th House of Representatives general election||November||37||Kanagawa 7 Wards||LDP||10 votes||44.38%||1||1/5||/|
|This||48th House of Representatives general election||November||40||Kanagawa 7 Wards||LDP||10 votes||47.00%||1||1/3||/|
|This||46th House of Representatives general election||November||44||Kanagawa 7 Wards||LDP||12 votes||50.86%||1||1/2||/|
- LDP National Strategy Headquarters, "Japan Future Map 2030",Nikkei BP, December 2014,ISBN 4822225194
- ^ a b Keisuke Suzuki Profile
- ^ Kanagawa 7th district (Kohoku / Tsuzuki Ward) Tsuneo Suzuki, member of the House of Representatives, announced that he would not run for the next House of Representatives Kanagawa Liberal Democratic Party
- ^ Keisuke Suzuki Retirement of Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Cabinet Office
- ^ "Mr. Sugawara as Deputy Minister of Finance Mr. Suzuki as Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kanagawa-Breaking News-2017 House of Representatives Election (House of Representatives Election): Asahi Shimbun Digital
- ^ Activity Report> October 30, 10 Appointed as Deputy Minister of Finance
- ^ "The 4th Abe 2nd Remodeling Cabinet Determined by the Deputy Minister". Qnew news NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Politician Keisuke Suzuki's daily miscellaneous thoughts Retired from Deputy Minister of Finance and became Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- ^ March 2020, 10 Tweet
- ^ Investigation Committee / Special Committee / Special Committee 2020/11/12
- ^ Komeito officially recognizes 15 proportional people ... 128 additional LDP recommendations Yomiuri Shimbun May 2009, 8
- ^ SPARK IGNITIONR/F Radio Japan
- ^ “2012 House of Representatives election Kanagawa 7th district Keisuke Suzuki”. Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, 2014 House of Representatives election, Asahi-Higashi-Oya Taniguchi Laboratory joint research, 2014.
- ^ https://www.suzukikeisuke.jp/profile/d_profile.html
| Deputy Foreign Minister|
Kenji WakamiyaIn collaboration with
| Vice Minister of Finance|
Kenichiro UenoIn collaboration with
| Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport |
Kazuhiko AokiIn collaboration with
|Liberal Democratic Party Youth Director|
| Chairman of the Legal Committee of the House of Representatives|