Hosono's Liberal Democratic Party Shizuoka Prefectural Federation is ...
If you write the contents roughly
In October, Senator Hosono won the 10th ward in the House of Representatives election, which he ran as an independent candidate, and joined the Liberal Democratic Party in November.
Regarding Goshi Hosono, a member of the Shizuoka 5th district, a member of the Diet in Shizuoka Prefecture, who belongs to the Liberal Democratic Party, held a meeting on the 25th and belonged to the prefectural federation. → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanThen,Lunar month septemberTheShimotsukiIt is called (momotsuki) and is nowNew yearAlso used as an alias for November. "Shimotsuki" literally means a frosty month. In addition, there is a theory that it is an abbreviation for "Oshimonotsuki," and a theory that "Mitsukitsuki" and "Suetsutsuki" are accented. There are also other names for "Kagurazuki" and "Nezuki".
EnglishMonth name in November Means "9th month" and means "9th" in Latin November It is derived from the word.What is different from the actual month number is46 BCWas used up toRoman calendar 3It means the 3th from March..
- Kagurazuki (Kagura Moon)
- Kamikizuki (God return month)
- Kenshigetsu (Kenkotsuki)
- Kogetsu (Tsuzuki)
- Shimotsuki (Shimotsuki)
- Shimo Furizuki (Marbled Moon)
- Shimo Mizuki (Shimomitsuki)
- Tenshogetsu (Tenshogetsu)
- Chizuki Yuki (Yukimachitsuki)
- Yofuku (Yin and Yang)
- Ryusengetsu (Ryusubetsu)
September annual events
- May 11 - SDF Memorial Day
- August 11- Church calendarHit by.SwedenIn line with this, the first Saturday is set as a holiday.
- May 11 - Culture Day(Japan）
- May 11 - St. Martin's Day(European countries)
- May 11 - Shichigosan(Japan）
- May 11 - Thanksgiving(Japan）
- Third Thursday of November-Beaujolais Nouveau lifted
- September 11stThursday - Thanksgiving(The United States of America）
- Gregorian calendarNovember 4st of year divisible by 11MondayThe day afterTuesday(That is 2 to 8 days)- United States presidential election
- Roosters Day - Rooster market(Japan）
- Autumn leaves hunting -Although it depends on the temperature and region of the year, November is the season for autumn leaves (Hokkaido-Tohoku,as well asHokuriku(Around mid-September-late October) (Japan）
Sports held in September
- First Sunday- All Nippon University Ekiden(Aichi,Mie）
- 3 days - All Japan Kendo Championship(Nippon Budokan）
- Early- ATP Finals(tennis)
- Early- J League Cupfinal(サ ッ カ ー）
- Early to late- Grand SumoKyushu place(Fukuoka International Center）
- First Sunday- Fukuoka Marathon(Fukuoka City-Itoshima）
- Late Sunday- All Japan Business Team Competition Women's Ekiden Race Tournament(Miyagi）
- Last week or December 12st- JLPGA Tour Championship(WomenGolf）
Works with the theme of September
- Takemitsu Toru"November Steps"
- Yumi Matsutoya"April Fools in November"(album"U-miz] Recording)
- T-SQUARE"November Rain" (Album "IMPRESSIVE] Recording)
- ComposedHirotaka IzumiThe album "22to26midnight" includes a piano version of "November Rain".
- SING LIKE TALKING"November Memory-RAINING BLUES-" (Included in the album "TRY AND TRY AGAIN")
- Morrissey"Monsters are born in November" (Original title "November Spawned A Monster" album "Bona Drag" included)
- Wycliffe John"Gone Till November" (Album "the Carnival")
- Guns N'Roses"November Rain" (included in the album "Use Your Illusion I")
- "Sweet November』(Warner Brothers 2001/）
- Zhou Jie Lun(Jay Chou) "November Xiaobang(Album name)
- AKB48"November's Anklet"
- CHiCO with HoneyWorks “November no Ame” (from the album “The World is i is full”)
- Nona Reeves"NOVEMBER" (included in the album "Mission")
- 星座 - Scorpion(Until July 11),Sagittarius(From around July 11)
- Common name for international acronym rules for accurately transmitting "N" (November:Phonetic code）
- ^ Similarly, October, November, and December of the general calendar are the 9th, 10th, and 12th months of the Roman calendar, respectively, meaning the Latin words "7,8,10th," "7th," and "8th." "septimus", "octavius", "decimus" Derived from.
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12