Photo parliament building
Mr. Izumi as the new representative of the Constitutional Democratic Party Akinami Communism wants to maintain a joint struggle
If you write the contents roughly
I would like you to pay attention to the reconstruction and creation from the Great East Japan Earthquake. "
On the 30th, when Kenta Izumi was elected as the new representative of the Constitutional Democratic Party, Tohoku party prefectural executives expected Mr. Izumi's youth and policy proposal ability, and the ground ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In the field of geology,Fossa Magna OfItoigawa~Himekawa~Lake Aoki~Azumino~Shiojiri pass~Kamanashi River~(I.e.~Fuji RiverEast of East Japan If there is a theoryItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is also a theory that the east is East Japan.
In the field of dialectsJapanese OfEast Japan dialect(Eastern dialect)Hokkaido dialect-Tohoku dialect-Kanto dialect-Tokai Higashiyama dialect OfNiigata(Sado Islandexcept for)·Nagano-Gifu-AichiPointing east.
In the weather forecast, there are 4 classifications of Northern Japan, Eastern Japan, Western Japan, Okinawa and Amami,KantoKoshin-Hokuriku-Tokai(MieIncluding), HokkaidoTohokuIs considered to be Northern Japan.
"JTB Private Railway Timetable East Japan Version" (JTB publishing) Lists the times of all trains east of Shizuoka, Nagano, and Niigata prefectures. According to "23 University Admissions Center Examination Precautions", the jurisdiction of the East Japan area in the supplementary examination of the University Admissions Center Examination is Hokkaido.Tohoku,KantoKoshinetsu,ShizuokaHas become.
Graben zone located between Southwest Japan and Tohoku Japan,Fossa Magna(orange).
Classification by dialectExample
East Japan at power frequency
The frequency of AC power in the eastern Japan region is 50Hz in most regions.It is 60Hz in some areas, and the boundary is in Shizuoka prefecture.Fuji River,Yamanashi,GunmaAnd in NiigataItoigawaEast. For more information"Commercial power frequency#Japanese commercial power frequency"checking.
As of October 2018, 10, the total population (Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto region) was 1 million, accounting for 5740% of Japan's total population.
On the other hand,Total fertility rateIs a very low area. In 2018Three major metropolitan areasNo prefecture, including the Tohoku region of Hokkaido, has surpassed Aichi prefecture, which occupies one corner. According to the ranking by prefecture in 1, Fukushima prefecture (2018th place) is the only prefecture in the 25th place.In particular, Tokyo and its suburbs (Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama) and Hokkaido Tohoku prefectures (Hokkaido, Miyagi, Akita) are concentrated in the lower 20-1th place.
Names of major companies and organizations bearing East Japan
Those that reflect the actual conditions of the region
- East Japan Railway(JR East) --The railways it manages extend to Niigata, Nagano, Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Niigata and all prefectures in the Kanto and Tohoku regions.However, Hokkaido is another company (Hokkaido passenger railway).
- East Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT East) --Fixed telephone business areas are in Niigata, Nagano, Yamanashi, east of Kanagawa and Shizuoka prefectures.Atamias well as the Susono CityPart of.
- East Japan Expressway(NEXCO East Japan) --Management areas are Niigata prefecture, Gunma prefecture,Saitamaas well as the ChibaAll over the east,Tokyo・In Kanagawa PrefectureTomei Expressway-Chuo ExpresswayRegions excluding areas along the railway linesHokushin areaas well as the Toshin areaAndToyamaShimoshinkawa-gunAsahi TownPart of.
- Dentsu East Japan --A major advertising agency with business areas east of Shizuoka, Nagano, and Niigata prefecturesDentsuRegional subsidiary of.
- East Japan Construction Industry Guarantee- Public works advance payment guarantee businessRun. Headquarters in TokyoChuo-ku.. We can handle prepayment guarantees for public contractors nationwide, but the business storesAomoriからFukui,Gifu,MieEast of eachPrefectural office location(However, due to competition measuresOsakaChuo-kuEstablished the Osaka branch).
- East Japan Transportation - IwateMoriokaBus operator headquartered in.
- East Nippon Express - MiyagiSendai cityBus operator headquartered in.
- East Japan Bank ――The expansion area is the Kanto region centered on Tokyo and Ibaraki prefectures.
- East Japan Food --Headquarters in SapporoNippon HamGroup meat sales company.
- East Japan Gas -ChibaAbiko,Ibaraki PrefectureToride cityAroundCity Gasとpropane gasSupply company.
- East Japan Broadcasting(KHB)- MiyagiIs the target area for broadcastingTV AsahiOf seriesTV station.
- East Japan International University - FukushimaIwakiUniversity in
- Hotel East Japan Group-Iwate PrefectureAkita-TochigiA hotel group that revolves around.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ① item.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Kojien 5th Edition" October 1999."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ② item.
- ^ "Junior high school course of study commentary society”. As of May 2014, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse.Ministry of education. P52.
- ^ "Tokyo Gakugei University FY2010 Priority Research Development Report of "Primary School Social Studies" Education Program in Teacher Training Course”. As of May 2014, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse. Tokyo Gakugei University. P18.
- ^ Misao Tojo "Japanese dialectology" 1954.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition.③ item of “East Japan”.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996. East Japan section.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" November 2002."Chromosomal distribution map of the mouse," on page 189.
- ^ "Posted the 23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Notes”. As of May 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2010/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Is Aichi Prefecture East Japan or West Japan? Q & A Aichi Prefecture”. As of May 2013, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2009/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia," June 2006."Asahi-Machi 2 Asahi Town" item.
- Tojo Misao"Japanese dialect"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1954.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan 3rd Edition" edited by Sanseido,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places"Shogakukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-09-523101-3.
- "Kojien 5th Edition" Shinmurade,Iwanami Shoten, February 1999.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- Hamashima Shoten editorial department “New Stage Biology Chart New Edition” Hamashima bookstore editorial department, Hamashima bookstore, November 2002.ISBN 4834340066.NCID BA65029442.
- "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 2006.ISBN 978-4-385-15343-8.
- List of pages starting with "East Japan"
- List of pages containing "East Japan" in the title
- Eastern country
- Toho(Avoid ambiguity)-Mainly as company name/school name,Tokai regionIt is used in a wide range, including
- Northeastern japan
- Northern Japan
- West Japan
- Southern Japan
- Great East Japan Earthquake
- List of definitions of areas centered on Tokyo
- Wide Kanto area
- East Japan (asteroid)
- Wide area broadcasting