Mr. Nishino, who was elected in Kumamoto XNUMXnd district, will join the Liberal Democratic Party by the end of the year
If you write the contents roughly
This is an account for "TV Kumamoto" (Fuji TV series) news.
Next is the subsequent movement of the Kumamoto XNUMXnd district of the House of Representatives election held in October.Defeated Liberal Democratic Party veteran Takeshi Noda for the first time ... → Continue reading
"TV Kumamoto" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Kumamoto.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fuji TV series
There are two networks in the Fuji TV series.one Fuji News Network(Fuji News Network, FNN), and the other isFuji network(Fuji Network System, FNS).The former isNEWSThe latter aims to supply programs, and the latter to supply other broadcast programs.
List of Fuji TV series
- ^ Incidentally,Fuji Television(CX),Tokai TV broadcasting(THK)Radio stations(RespectivelyNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とTokai Radio Broadcast) To an affiliated company.In stations that had an affiliated relationship in the pastKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(in factNETseriesCross net.At that time, ANN and FNN / FNS as an organization were not established)Sapporo TV Broadcasting(NTV seriesCross net with.Fuji TV series is not a member of FNN.The radio division was spun off after the unification of Nippon Television Network System) was also operated as a latte.
- News series
- Fuji Sankei Group
- NRN(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.as well as the Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.Commercial AM network whose key station is
- Japan News Network(Nippon TVAffiliate news network)
- Nippon Television Network Association(Nippon Television affiliated general broadcast program supply network)
- All Nippon News Network(TV Asahiseries)
- Japan News Network(TBSseries)
- TXN network(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series)
- Commercial television nationwide four-wave
- List of local news video distribution stations
Broadcasting station overview
TV networkFuji Television Network, Inc OfFNN-FNSAlthough it is a series,Kumamoto citizen TV(KKT) Until the opening of the station, NTV (NNN)series,Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting(KAB) TV Asahi (until the opening of the station)ANN) With seriesCross net stationIt was also.
Abbreviation OfTKUIs "TV Kumamoto UIt comes from the acronym "HF".AbbreviationUHFThe example with "U" is often seen in TV stations where the parent station of analog broadcasting was UHF, but most of the time, "U ○○ (U ○○ (UHBEtc.) "" ○ U ○ (SUTEtc.) ”, so“ ○○ U ”is the only case.
Ryusuke Kawazu, one of the founders and owner of the bureau, is also listed as a major shareholder holding more than 1% of the issued shares.
2020 The catch phrase from January is"Rhythm! TKU".
"Eitaro's story] State of the relay corner "Kumamon and Katanne" (2017)
Head office/branch office
- Headquarters / Performance Hall- KumamotoKumamoto-shiKita1-8-1, Tokuo (〒861-5592)
- Tokyo branch- TokyoChuo-kuGinza7-9-17 Ginza Yamato Building 4th floor
- Osaka Branch- OsakaOsakaKitaDojima beach1-1-8 Dojima Park Building 7th floor
- Fukuoka branch office- FukuokaFukuoka CityChuo-kuTenjin4-2-20 Tenjin Sachi Building 2nd floor
- October 10-Kumamoto decides to allocate radio waves to UHF commercial broadcasters.
- From 1962 to October 1967, 10 companies had applied for the establishment of broadcasting stations. "Kumamoto Telecasting", the mother of TKU (Oguni machiLengthLDPKumamoto Prefectural Federation ChairmanNational town and village associationLong, etc.Torao KawazuWas the last application (July 1967, 7).
- October 10-Started unification adjustment of license application. "New Kumamoto Broadcasting" (Japanese Socialist Party,Moriyoshi MorinakaAccepted by 10 companies other than.
- November 11-A preliminary license will be issued to Kumamoto Chuo Television in response to the withdrawal of the license application by RKK Kumamoto Broadcasting the day before (November 14)...The catchphrase at that time was "The birth of new light and sound."Warrior alleyWas made by.
- October 10-Kumamoto decides to allocate radio waves to UHF commercial broadcasters.
- January 1-Founding office set up at 5-2 Sakuramachi, Kumamoto City (next to the Kumamoto Prefecture Municipal Autonomous Hall at that time).
- March 3-Held the founding general meeting.
- May 5-The 18st General Meeting of Shareholders is held.Decided to change the company name from Kumamoto Chuo Television Co., Ltd. to the current TV Kumamoto Co., Ltd. (NHK Kumamoto Central Broadcasting StationBecause of confusion with).At the same time, the abbreviation was decided to be TKU..
- December 12-Decided to focus on the Internet series, Fuji TV.
- Fuji TV has full support for TKU,Kumamoto BroadcastingWe promised to completely switch the programs being broadcast on (RKK).On the other hand, NTV was a signboard program at that time.Giants battle broadcast(Professional baseball·Yomiuri GiantsIn addition to the intention to leave the broadcast program of the sponsored game on RKK, NET TV (current TV Asahi) had a stance that "you can net your favorite program"..
- March 3-Launch test pattern from noon.
- March 3-Service broadcast started.
- May 4 --Opened at 8:10 am as the second commercial TV station in Kumamoto prefecture. Broadcast TKU's first local news program at 2:12.
- Since the starting station (NHK / RKK) of the analog VHF station was not designated as a prefectural broadcasting station, the Mt. Kinpusan transmitting station was transmitting in an omnidirectional manner, but the TKU of the analog UHF station was opened as a Kumamoto prefectural station. , The transmitting antenna was not installed at 310 degrees from the north (generally northwest, toward Saga prefecture).For this reason, in the north of Kumamoto prefectureAriake SeaOn the coastGhost disorderWas occurring.
- April 4-TKU's first self-produced program "TKU Weekly Outlook" begins broadcasting. A 6-minute program that takes up a week's news and explains it in an editorial style.
- September 9-Yabe relay station (TKU's first relay station) opens.
- September 9-Takamori relay station (later Minami Aso relay station) opens as a VHF station.
- The Takamori station (Minamiaso station) and the Oguni station opened as VHF stations because there was a vacancy in the channel allocation. In 1969, it was not included in the reception of UHF stations.UHF converterIs generally required, and opening a station at VHF was advantageous in that no measures (installation of a converter) on the viewer side were required..
- October 10-Hitoyoshi relay station opens.
- October 10-Small country relay station opens.
- November 11-Suyang relay station opens.
- November 11-Minamata relay station opens.
- December 12-Aso relay station opens.
- 1974 (49) October-The number of TV relay stations becomes the same as RKK.
(Showa 51) October-As a reception measure in the northern area of Kumamoto PrefectureTamana relay stationIs open.
- Adding an antenna to the Mt. Kinpusan transmitterSaga tvAbandoned because they did not agree, and implemented reception measures by installing a relay station.The Gyokuto relay station was also installed in March 1978 for the same purpose.Due to this, it will not be covered by Tamana / Gyokuto stationAraoWith the exception of, reception interference has been largely resolved..
- 1981 (56) December 12-Released the new catchphrase "TKU because I like Kumamoto".It will be used on the air from the following 14.
- 1982 (57)October --Completion of the extension building of the head office. (Operation will start in April of the following year）
- March 3-The new master goes live and at the same timeMultiplex audio broadcastingWill also be started.
- June-Achieved the first audience rating triple crown since the opening of the station.
- August-"TKU because I like Kumamoto" will be used as a song.The melody was open to the public, and the work of an 8-year-old man at that time was selected from about 800 items..
- October --Renovated the old master room into a news center.
- April-Wide news program "TKU News Eye] Start broadcasting.
- December-A north antenna (12 degrees from the north) is installed at the Mt. Kinpusan transmission station (output is 315/1 of 10kW).The station was opened in 1.Kumamoto citizen TV (KKT) had an antenna on the north side from the beginning.
(61) July --The Mt. Kinpusan transmission station of TKU and KKT will be fully powered in all directions..
- Saga TVKyushu Asahi Broadcasting(KBC TV. There was a relay station that used the same 34ch as TKU.) With the consent of the company.The north antenna was adjusted to direct the main beam toward your feet as a measure to prevent spillover..
- With the full power of the Mt. Kinpusan transmission station, the position of the Tamana relay station has changed from "the main relay station in the northern area of Kumamoto prefecture" to "the area that is in the shade of Nitake and Mitake (the Tamana city area at that time and the Tamana city area at that time).Tensui Town-Kawachi Town) Changed to "relay station", output July 7Was reduced from 30W to 10W.
- 1987 (Showa 62) January 4-"Young people landWill start broadcasting as a program at midnight on Friday (the program frame will be moved from October of the same year at 10:17 on Saturday).
(Showa 64/HeiseiFirst year)
- August 1- Visual Identity (VI)With the introduction, the "TKU" logo was changed to the second generation as the 20th anniversary mark (however, from the logo change to 2, it was finer than the one until 1998), and the name "TV Kumamoto" started to be used..Stardust reviewThe image song "NEW DAY BEGIN-Ai wa Kaze ni Notte", which is written and composed, is also available..
- April 4-Celebrate the 1th anniversary of the opening of the station.Held the 20st TKU Day.
- May 10 - Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting With the opening of (KAB), it will become a full-net station of the Fuji TV series..
- October 10st-Started using the catch phrase "Drama Chikku TKU" and the image song "Drama Chikku TKU ~ Shining ~" to commemorate the 1th anniversary of the opening of the station.The opening (30st broadcast start video) will also be changed from the same day.The image song isサ ー カ ス(I was a regular artist of "Music Field Concert" sponsored by TKU).
- December-Minor change to the 12th anniversary mark (20nd generation logo) in bold, making this the 2rd generation logo mark.
- December 12-Image character "Terekuma-kun" announced(Used until March 2019).
- 2006 (18)
- May 1 --On terrestrial digital broadcastingWatermarkIs started to be displayed (however, it is not displayed in XNUMXSeg).
- May 4 ――We are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the opening of the station.This year, as a commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the opening of the station, a catch phrase with the theme of the global environment"What we can do for tomorrow (earth)."Was used for one year.
- 2011 (23)May 7 --Noon (midnight)Terrestrial analog broadcastingend.After that, analog broadcasting stopped by 23:59.Complete transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting.
- 2018 (30)May 12 --Announced a new logo mark (50th generation) and catch phrase on the occasion of the 4th anniversary of the opening of the station (starting use from January 2019, 1).The new catch phrase is "Rhythm! TKU".
- 1969 May 4 - Nippon Television Network-Fuji Television・ Japan Educational Television (hereafter NET, laterTV Asahi) Opened as a triple net station.News networkNNN-FNNJoin.
May 10 --Launched on this dayFNSAlso joined[Annotation 1].
- Program organization is centered on Fuji TV programs almost all day except for some on weekdays, and Nippon TV programs are "NNN Today's Events"When"11PM, The NET system organized the daytime news respectively.On Saturdays and Sundays, mainly Fuji TV programs were organized on NTV / NET simultaneous / delayed net programs.It was a triple cross-net station, but from that time it was a mauve-colored organization.
- 1970 May 1 - ANNAlso a member.The news rotation at this point was FNN in the morning → ANN in the afternoon → FNN in the evening → NNN in the final version.
- 1975 May 3 --ANN seriesQuasi-key station Bowel torsionBy eliminationEvery day broadcastingからAsahi BroadcastingAt the same time, the nationwide online program from Kansai for Mainichi Broadcasting System and Asahi Broadcasting CorporationKumamoto BroadcastingExchange with.
- 1982 August 4- Kumamoto citizen TVWithdrew from NNN due to the opening of the station, and the programs of the Nippon Television network disappeared.
- 1989 August 10- Kumamoto Asahi BroadcastingWithdrew from ANN due to the opening of the station, TV Asahi series programs disappeared and "ANN News Liner"The net is cut off and"FNN SpeakBegan broadcasting and became a full-net station affiliated with Fuji TV.
Main transmission stations
|Name||Identification signal||Channel||Antenna power|
- The transmitter isNECMade.Unlike the analog eraKumamoto BroadcastingWith all the private TV stations in the prefectureFM KumamotoThe facility is shared with (FM radio).
|Amakusa Ushibuka||27 ch||0.3W|
|Aso north||19 ch||0.3W|
|Minami Aso||23 ch||3W|
|Higo Oguni||18 ch||1W|
|For grinding||38 ch||1W|
|Kumamoto hemp||18 ch||0.3W|
|Ushibuka Oniki||32 ch||0.1W|
|On the water||30 ch||0.1W|
|Honto Kita||37 ch||0.3W|
|Ariake Uezuura||43 ch||0.1W|
|Ogawa Kaito||39 ch||0.1W|
|Noriyoshi Matsushima||43 ch||0.1W|
- Kumamoto (master station): 34 ch 10kW JOZH-TV Mt. Kinpusan The transmitter isToshibaMade
- Minamata: 38ch 500W
- Small country[Annotation 2]: 8ch
- Minamiaso: 4ch
- Hitoyoshi: 42ch
Cable TV retransmission station
Nagasaki OfCable television Shimabara(Pumpkin TV) has been retransmitting the analog TV of TV Kumamoto, but with the end of analog broadcasting on July 2011, 7, the retransmission at the company has also ended.This means that TV Kumamoto is the only one of the four commercial broadcasters in Kumamoto Prefecture that has not been retransmitted by cable TV stations outside the prefecture (since the spring of 24).Kumamoto BroadcastingAlso).
Fuji Television Network, Inc-Nippon TV-TV AsahiIn the triple cross-net era ofWest Japan ShimbunAt the same ratio asYomiuri Shimbun(Mitsuo Mutai)WhenAsahi Shimbun(Hirooka Tomoo) Was a major individual shareholder.
|Fuji Media Holdings||19.2%|
Past capital structure
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares|
|3００ million yen||12００ million yen||500 Yen||600,000 share|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Torao Kawazu [Annotation 3]||60,000 share||10.0%|
|Tadajiro Yamauchi [Annotation 4]||36,000 share||6.0%|
|Yotaro Sakimoto [Annotation 4]||36,000 share||6.0%|
|West Japan Shimbun||30,000 share||5.0%|
|Mitsuo Mutai||30,000 share||5.0%|
|Hirooka Tomoo||30,000 share||5.0%|
|Haruto Kono [Annotation 4]||30,000 share||5.0%|
|Capital||Authorized capital||1 share||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|3００ million yen||12００ million yen||500 Yen||600,000 share||65|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Ryusuke Kawazu [Annotation 3]||60,000 share||10.00%|
|Michio Umeda [Annotation 5]||36,000 share||6.00%|
|Etsuko Kawazu||35,000 share||5.83%|
|West Japan Shimbun||30,000 share||5.00%|
|Capital||Total number of issued shares||Number of shareholders|
|3００ million yen||600,000 share||61|
|Shareholder||Number of shares||ratio|
|Hisae Hie [Annotation 6]||73,000 share||12.16%|
|Ryusuke Kawazu [Annotation 7]||60,000 share||10.00%|
|Etsuko Kawazu||43,000 share||7.16%|
|Michio Izuma [Annotation 8]||36,000 share||6.00%|
|West Japan Shimbun||30,000 share||5.00%|
- Takuya Gunshi(Joined in 2000)
- Yuta Goto(Joined in 2007)
- Ryota Kumamoto(Joined in 2007, formerRadio personality, Reporter of the company's news department from October 2007 to March 10, transferred from the news department from April 2010)
- Nishimura Yuuki(Joined in 2014, formerNHKannouncer)
- Izumi Otani(Joined in 1991)
- Satomi Tsunematsu(Joined in 1999, belonged to the organization public relations department from March 2009, transferred from the organization public relations department from September 3)
- Rina Nakahara(Joined in 2007)
- Nanami Terada(Joined in 2011)
- Chiho Honda (joined in 2012, formerTV NagasakiAnnouncer →Fukuoka BroadcastingContract newscaster)
- Yuriko Hamada(Joined in 2013, formerAi TVannouncer)
- Kaho Nakano(Joined in 2020)
Announcer who was enrolled in the past
- Hiroyuki Ando (1992 -)
- Yoshitaka Sasaki
- Akira Chichinami
- Kosuke Tomoeda
- Akira Miura
- Tetsuo Watanabe(Shizuoka Prefectural Broadcasting <commonly known as Shizuoka Kenmin TV, now:Shizuoka Asahi TV>free）
- Koichi Fukuda(1986-May 2007. Transferred to business division. After retirement, switched to free announcer)
- Takuya Yamamoto(Died of acute subarachnoid hemorrhage while enrolled)
- Takashi Morita (1969-2011)
- Araki Tsunetake(Joined in 1985) Director of Announcement.Died during his tenure.
- Keisuke Nakamura(Joined in 2021, formerJunon Superboy AnothersMembers)
- Kinko Yabe
- Kumiko Furusawa
- Marino Asada (After studying abroad at MBA and working at Mitsui & Co., Ltd., currently a TV Asahi employee. USCPA US Certified Public Accountant and CIA Certified Internal Auditor)
- Akiko Iwanaga (1997) -)
- Eiko Seyama (1996) ――, After leaving the company, belong to Pines for free）
- Michiko Nakajima
- Miyuki Wakamatsu
- Eriko Hashimoto (1980-1985. After retirement, turned to free announcer)
- Yoko Komon(After leaving the company, turned into a talent)
- Aku Noda (1989) -, After that, he is free to work at FM Kumamoto etc.)
- Hiroko Yokota
- Mitsuko Shirahama
- Katsuta Marie
- Naoko Kazato(1992 -)
- Asako Tanaka (currently Nakano) (2006-December 2009. After leaving the companyHoriproBecome a free announcer
- Karako Nishimura (1992) -, Transferred to the Press Production Bureau)
- Kanako Kimura(2010-2011, formerShizuoka broadcastingContract employee.After leaving the companyChiba Television BroadcastTransfer to)
- Itoe Fujimoto(2001-2011. After entering the home, I started working as a free information magazine publisher)
- Tomoko Nagayasu(2010-2012.Shikoku BroadcastingTransferred from.After leaving the companyNHK Yamaguchi Broadcasting StationBecome a contract caster)
- Manami Igo (2001-March 2014)
In-house sponsored event
- TKU day(Every second Saturday and Sunday of May,Kumamoto City Zoological and Botanical Garden, "Waku WakuGotsu LakeHeld as part of "Festa". Until 2011, it was held at the TKU headquarters and parking lots on the last Saturday and Sunday of March.2011 TheTohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeAs a charity event, "Let's do our best! Japan-What we can do now, Kumamoto's thoughts to the disaster area-")
- TKU Fireworks Festival (August every year,Kumamoto-shiKumamoto Castle"National Festival of FireHeld as part of the event, which has not been held since 2009. )
- Kumamoto Marching Festival (August every year,Kumamoto Prefectural Sports Park Athletic FieldHeld in)
Information camera installation point
- TKUHousing exhibition hallLiving Land (Kumamoto City)KitaMurozonomachi,National Route 3Along, in Imy Square)
- TKU Yatsushiro Housing Exhibition Hall (YatsushiroNakakatamachi,Kumamoto Prefectural Road 336 Yashiro Port LineAlong)
- As one of the enhancements to locally produced programs1993 からKumamotoFromGreat manProduced a large-scale documentary drama "Local Great People Series" every year to discover and honorMay 11(Culture Day) It is broadcast on each FNS Kyushu station before and after.also,2013 OctoberFrom Monday to Friday, the morning information program "Eitaro's story"Eitaro no Katanne" has been running alone for 7 consecutive years with the highest audience rating, and "TKU Live News" is also in the same time zone. The audience rating of the company's programs is also favorable, such as taking the top average audience rating.
- 2004 For the first time at a broadcasting station in KumamotoInternational standardISO 14001Is getting.
- The location of the head office is1991 Until it became Kumamoto City (currently Kita Ward, Kumamoto City) by transfer toAbandoned countyNorthern townIt is a broadcasting station that has a company building in a county (town or village), which is rare in Japan, and is the only private broadcasting station (excluding cable TV stations and community FM radio stations) headquartered in a county (town or village). Was a station[Annotation 9]..In addition, the only TV station in Kuma has not relocated its head office since its opening.
- Unusual for a local stationKomeitoCM and political broadcast[Annotation 10]とSoka UniversityCM[Annotation 11]ExceptSoka GakkaiWe do not allow any of the related organizations to publish (air) commercials.This is the same Fuji TV series (FNN/FNS) Belongs toKansai TVAlmost the same asIs.For this reason, Soka Gakkai and related organizations are not accepting the purchase of external production production programs or the purchase of broadcast slots in which they participated in the planning and production.
- Torao Kawazu --The first president
- Nobuhiro Sakata --TKU backs up "Sakata Junior Golf School" Kumamoto School.
- Ritsuko Kasasa ――From "Sakata Junior Golf School", he was a female professional golfer belonging to TKU until 2011.
- Yoko Matsui --The company's president's secretary[Annotation 12]
- Yumi Ogata ――Appearing in a program produced by the companyLocal talent.2012 FNS 27-hour TVAppeared on TV as a representative of Kumamoto
- 注 釈
- ^ However, NTV is a member of the news program supply department (NNN) only, and the general program supply department (NNN).NNS) Is not a member until the news series withdrawal.
- ^ In analog broadcasting, except for NHK, the old country name "Higo" was not added to the relay station name.
- ^ a b TV Kumamoto President
- ^ a b c TV Kumamoto Director
- ^ TV Kumamoto Part-time Director
- ^ Fuji Television Representative Director and Chairman
- ^ Chairman and CEO of TV Kumamoto
- ^ Kansai TV broadcasting Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- ^ Similar casesAomori Broadcasting(At the time of opening, Hamadate Village, Higashitsugaru-gun, Aomori Prefecture (Source: "Aomori Broadcasting 1980 Years History" (Aomori Broadcasting XNUMX))NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station(OkinawaShimajiriTomigusuku Village).Aomori Broadcasting became Aomori City due to the merger of cities, towns and villages, and NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station moved instead of merging (NahaOmoromachi).Tomigusuku Village, where the NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station was located, was later promoted to the city.
- ^ During the national election campaignKomeitoWith regard to, due to the provisions of the Public Offices Election Law, it is not possible to refuse due to the circumstances of the broadcasting station, so posting is permitted for a fee.
- ^ It is the same school education institution affiliated with Soka Gakkai.School corporation Soka SchoolAbout, in Kumamoto prefectureThe corporationBecause there is no school education institution managed and operated byThe schoolCM is not broadcast by the authorities.
- ^ 2004 yearsFNS 27-hour TVAt the time of appearanceProfessor OkamuraBeing tampered with and getting close-up.
- ^ a b TV Kumamoto Telecasting Co., Ltd. 54th term financial results announcement
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.20
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.21
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.22
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.23
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.24
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.25
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.28
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.33-35
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.38
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.43
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.74
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.48-49
- ^ a b c d e "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.53
- ^ a b c d "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.276-277
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.73
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.75-76
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.109
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.112
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.124
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.118
- ^ a b c d "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.147-148
- ^ Taishofu relay station-Matsugae relay station-Sakita relay stationIs applicable.However, it was later discontinued in the Ana-Ana conversion.
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.320
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.167
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.158
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.159
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.160
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.144
- ^ a b "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" pp.212-213
- ^ "TV Kumamoto 30 Years History" p.16
- ^ "The TKU logo will change!The catch phrase is "Rhythm! TKU"”. TV Kumamoto. 2018/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Radio Wave Homepage". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2016/1/1Browse.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2015" Koken Publishing, November 2015, 11, p. 20.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook 2003" published by Koken, November 2003, 11 pages.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japanese Commercial Broadcasting Yearbook '92" published by Koken, November 1992, p.11.
- ^ Japan Private Broadcasting Federation"Japan Broadcasting Yearbook '78", Yobunsha, December 1978, page 12.
- ^ a b c d e f NHK Weekly Stella National Announcer Directory
- ^ Eiko Seyama Profile
- 30-year history compilation committee "TV Kumamoto 30-year history" TV Kumamoto, 2001.