Representative Izumida's line of sight to "accusation of slush fund request" Toru Tamakawa "What is your true intention?
If you write the contents roughly
Anju Ishiyama (Representative of "Public Meets Innovation") "I don't know if it's true yet, but I'm not surprised at this kind of news again.
Hirohiko Izumida, a 59-year-old member of the House of Representatives of the Liberal Democratic Party, held a press conference yesterday (December 1), and at the general election in October, "... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Anju Ishiyama(Born in 1989) is a social activist.Public Meets InnovationRepresentative / Cabinet Secretariat Sharing Economy Evangelist / General Incorporated Association Sharing Economy Association Standing director (concurrently serving as secretary general)
Born in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Growing up while familiarizing yourself with the concept of "share".International Christian University(ICU) Graduated.Christel Takigawa acts as a caster while attending schoolGlobal Debate WISDOMExperienced as an intern and NTV event companion. 2010 Miss Universe Semifinalist, 2012 Miss Universe Yokohama Finalist.After graduating from university, joined Recruit Co., Ltd.Transferred to Recruit Career Co., Ltd. due to becoming a holding company.After that, he worked in the Corporate Planning Office of CrowdWorks Co., Ltd. before assuming his current position. In 2016, he was involved in the launch of the Sharing Economy Association, and is currently a permanent director (concurrently serving as the secretary general) of the Sharing Economy Association. Appointed as a Sharing Economy Evangelist of the Cabinet Secretariat in 2017.In addition to activities to propose new lifestyles through the sharing economy, he is also engaged in deregulation and policy promotion as a conduit between the government and the private sector.He also serves as a member of the government. In 2018, he founded the Millennial Think Tank General Incorporated Association Public Meets Innovation and became the representative director.In addition, he has been active in a wide range of activities, such as appearing regularly on TV Asahi's "Shinichi Hatori Morning Show" and expanding the new family form "Expanded Family". In 2019, he published his book "Share Life-A New Way of Life in a New Society".Member of the World Economic Forum Global Future Council on Japan.Outside director of USEN-NEXT HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- Member of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Study Group on the Impact of the Sharing Economy on Employment and Labor"
- Member of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Rules Study Group to Obey as an Intermediary Business Industry"
- Member of the "Statistical Survey Study Group on Economic Activities in the Sharing Economy" of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Member of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "Information and Communication Council Post Office Policy Subcommittee Post Office Revitalization Committee"
- Member of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Council for Thinking about Infrastructure and Transportation Policy in the New Era"
- Member of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Council on Related Populations and Lifestyles"
- Member of the Japan Sports Agency "Sports Skills and Sports Facility Sharing Economy Introduction Promotion Project Study Group"
- Member of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "Collaboration Area Data Sharing for Promotion of Connected Industries / AI System Development Promotion Project / Study Project on Architecture for Realization of Society 5.0 / Mobility Service Field Architecture Review Committee"
- Secretary, Regional Informatization Advisor, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Cabinet Secretariat Cabinet Secretariat Sharing Economy Evangelist
- Fukuoka City "Fukuoka City Smart East Study Group" Committee
- Kobe City "Kobe City Smart City Promotion Council" Committee
- Cabinet Secretariat Town / People / Work Creation Headquarters "Regional Creation Experts Roundtable"
- Shinichi Hatori Morning Show（テレビ朝日、2020年11月18日、2021年1月12日、2021年3月9日、2021年4月～木曜日コメンテーター）
- Truth report Bunkisha!（日本テレビ、2021年4月11日、5月16日、8月15日、10月17日、11月14日、2022年1月9日）
- Nikkei News Plus XNUMX(BS TV Tokyo, January 2022, 1)
- Information Live Miyaneya"Year-end SP! Japan's okay? Overhaul with Toru Hashimoto & Taizo Sugimura!" (Yomiuri TV, December 2021, 12)
- More! OITA"Year-end Special-To the Future-" (Oita Asahi Broadcasting, December 2021, 12)
- Asades.(Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting, November 2021, 11)
- News runner(Kansai TV, November 2021, 11)
- Viewpoint/issue(NHK, July 2021, 2)
- ～ My Way Variety ～ This way of life may be a genius?(Kyodo Television, March 2020, 3)
- Yoko Oshita Wide! Scramble<The Life Counseling Center> (TV Asahi, February 2020, 2, 12)
- I hear Tomio Umezawa's Zuba![Showa vs. Heisei Generation Great Theory] (Fuji TV, August 2019, 8, September 28, 9)
- Monster Summit-Variety of excavating next-generation theorists-(NTV, March 2019, 8)
- NHK Special Seen from the sky Showa Heisei and the future(NHK, July 2019, 1)
- The consumption of Japan reflected by the metropolitan area network share will also change !? “Share Girl”(NHK, July 2017, 5)
- What is an extended family (Abema Prime, February 2021, 2)
- NewsPicks WEEKLY OCHIAI Season 4 Regular MC appearance
- NewsPicks WEEKLY OCHIAI Season 2 Regular MC appearance
- Possibility of the sharing economy considered by Anju Ishiyama(Abema Prime, April 2019, 4)
- Appeared at Set News in Taiwan(2018 1 年 月 日 20)
- ETHICAL WAVE (J-WAVE, August 2020, 11)
- Future class(Tokyo FM, September 2020, 9, 1)
- "ACTION" About the "sharing economy" living in a family-like community(TBS Radio, October 2020, 8)
- ANA WORLD AIR CURRENT Podcast(J-WAVE, August 2020, 7)
- Takeuchi Toko's Cafe(NHK Radio, May 2020, 5)
- Tokyo Midtown presents The Lifestyle MUSEUM_vol.574(TOKYO FM, April 2019, 4)
- Curious about "share life in the age of AI"!(TBS Radio, October 2019, 2)
- NHK Chikyu Radio (NHK Radio, February 2019, 2)
- Atsushi Tamura's "FLYHIGH! ~ Challenges Heat the Future ~" (TOKYO FM, May 2017, 5)
Magazines and newspapers
- Anju Ishiyama, who does not refute in "Morning Show", "I do not want to give up my conscience" even if criticized(Weekly Women November 2021, 11, December 30, 12 issue)
- I also lost my way and searched for a way. Words for seniors in their 30s who challenge themselves to new members of society(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2021, 5)
- Anju Ishiyama Father who raised me as an earthling Still parents and children(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2021, 4)
- Solidarity to build tomorrow Trust Anju Ishiyama, who prevents isolation and nurtures happiness (Yomiuri Shimbun, January 2021, 1)
- Published for 4 consecutive weeks Work ability "Proceed with the team with a sense of mission" (Asahi Shimbun, 2020.11.1, 8, 15, 22)
- (2) Inspiring share eco evangelist Corona's fight to "change Japan"(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2020, 9)
- Japanese directory that makes the 21st century(AERA, October 2020, 10)
- A new guideline for affluence in the corona era(Harper's BAZAAR, September 2020, 9)
- "Family and community are colorful. Diversity will change the future!" Ivan x Anju Ishiyama dialogue The future of the family(Numero Tokyo, November 2019, 11)
- An era of sharing things, spaces, and raising children (VERY October issue, September 10, 2019)
- -I believe that there is world peace beyond the boundary between myself and others-(Tokyo Calendar, September 2019, 9)
- Roundtable discussion of young public and private leaders A new form of public and innovation(Business concept, June 2019, 6)
- [Series] Masanobu Takahama, Representative of Hanamaru Study Group, Hanamaru TALK Guest General Incorporated Association Sharing Economy Association Secretary General Anju Ishiyama(AERA KIds, June 2019, 6)
- Young bureaucrats x entrepreneurs PMI's ambitions to create "social rules"(Forbes JAPAN, March 2019, 3)
- How to grow an innovator 6th "World peace can only be achieved by understanding each other through love and compassion for people close to us" Anju Ishiyama / Representative of Public Meets Inovation (Weekly Diamond, February 2019, 2)
- NewsPicks Magazine vol.2 Autumn 2018 [Magazine] Interview posted (September 2018, 9)
- New Elite Google Style ・ People who create new value and change the worldPosted (February 2018, 2)
- [People living in a shared space] # 1 Interview with Anju Ishiyama | "One month for remote work girls" expanded column Posted (oggi, February 2018, 2)
- [People who work in the shared space] Until Anju Ishiyama is created. ｜ "One month for remote work girls" expanded column 1 Posted (oggi, February 2018, 2)
"Share Life-A New Way of Life in a New Society" (Cross Media Publishing, 2019)