Nagasaki Governor's Election Constitutional Democratic Party, Democratic Party for the People's Republic of Korea decides to "support incumbent"
If you write the contents roughly
As a result of discussions with executives, we decided to support Mr. Nakamura, who is incumbent, saying, "We should leave it to our incumbent to advance the issues of prefectural government."
The Constitutional Democratic Party and the Democratic Party for the People's Nagasaki Prefectural Federation discussed the response to the Nagasaki Prefectural Governor's election in February, and both are incumbent Hodo Nakamura ... → Continue reading
KTN TV Nagasaki
"TV Nagasaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Nagasaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kengo Oishi(Oishii Kengo,1982/May 7 -) isJapan Of政治家,Nagasaki Governor(20th public election),Doctor,Medical doctor.Bachelor of Science TheDoctor (medicine)(Chiba University-2018/）.Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareMedical bureau Assistant to the Director of Emergency and Perinatal Medical Care, Regional Medical Planning Division.Cabinet OfficeConcern Japan Medical Research and Development Organization He has served as the manager of the Business Promotion Section of the Innovation Infrastructure Creation Division.SpecialtyPsychiatry(Developmental disorders,dementiaother).
- 2001/ - Nagasaki Prefectural Nagasaki Kita High Schoolgraduate
- 2006/ - University of California DavisGraduated from (Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology).same year,Nagasaki University Institute of Tropical MedicineDuty
- 2012/ - Chiba UniversityFaculty of medicinegraduation.same year,Chiba University HospitalDuty
- 2018/ - Chiba UniversityGraduate SchoolsCompleted the doctoral course at the Graduate School of Medicine.
- 2020/ - Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareMedical bureau Regional Medical Planning Division Emergency / Perinatal Medical Care Countermeasures Office Assistant Manager (concurrently serving as New Coronavirus Countermeasure Promotion Headquarters / Medical Group)
- 2021/ - National Research and Development Agency Japan Medical Research and Development Organization(AMED) Manager, Business Promotion Division, Innovation Infrastructure Creation Division (concurrently a part-time lecturer at the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, Chiba University)
- 2022/On February 2, as a result of the ballot counting of the Nagasaki prefectural governor's election, he was in his current position.Nakamura HomichiWas defeated by 541 votes to win the first prize.As of 2022, the incumbentPrefectural governorIt is the youngest of 47 people.
- ^ a b "Kengo Oishi Official Site Profile”. Kengo Oishi Official Site (February 2022, 2). 2022/2/1Browse.
- ^ "Professor Masaomi Ita) Kengo Oishi --OPAC --Chiba University”. Chiba University (September 2018, 9). 2022/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Nagasaki Prefecture | Governor's Page”. Nagasaki Prefecture (July 2022, 3). 2022/3/2Browse.
- ^ "Vulnerable combinations of functional polymorphisms to the late-onset treatment resistant schizophrenia”. CiNii (October 2018, 9). 2022/2/1Browse.
- ^ "[Nagasaki] Kengo Oishi, a former MHLW bureaucrat, has announced that he will run for the governor's election.". Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting(July 2021, 12) 2022/2/21Browse.
- Kengo Oishi Official Site
- Kengo Oishi-Twitter
- Kengo Oishi --KAKEN Grant-in-Aid for Scientific ResearchDatabase
| Nagasaki Governor|
2022/May 3 -Current position