[Breaking news] New corona infected with 160 people, the highest number ever in Miyazaki Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
The applicable area is the Miyakonojo / Kitamorokata area where the number of infected people is increasing explosively, followed by Miyazaki City, Nobeoka City, Hyuga City, and Kadogawa Town, where the number of infected people is increasing rapidly. ..
At the press conference on the 18th, Shunji Kono, the governor of Miyazaki Prefecture, set a new record high with 160 people newly infected with the new coronavirus. → Continue reading
West Japan Newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
One of the best in Miyazaki prefecture since before the warIndustrial cityAnd oldNorthern town, OldKitaura Town, OldKitagawa TownWith2007/Nobeoka City area before the merger ofAsahi KaseiThere is a group of factoriesCastle town.
EastHinata NadaThe other side is surrounded by mountains.Gokase River· · ·Kitagawa-Okita River-HamakawaMany rivers flow through the city andMizugoHave a personality as. The coast on the east side of Nobeoka CityNippo Kaigan Quasi-National ParkIn the northwestGrandmother leaning national parkIs specified in.
- Mountain: Rowing mountain(830m),Mt. Ookueyama, Mt.Mt. Atagoyama
- River: Gokase River,,,Kitagawa,Okita River,Hamakawa
- island: Shimaura Island (Shimano Urashima)
Nobeoka City Place Namechecking ...
- Temperature-up to 38.5 °C (2004/(16)May 7), Minimum -7.0 ℃ (1976/(51)May 1）
- Maximum precipitation-363.5 mm (2001/(13)May 10）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-23.7 m (1965/(40)May 8, 2004May 9）
|Nobeoka City (1991-2020) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||23.9|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||12.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||59.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||191.2||174.9||187.2||192.7||185.1||124.7||186.1||198.1||156.5||177.4||167.6||187.3||2,130|
|Source 1:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2: Japan Meteorological Agency|
Through the middle agesMr. DochiWas dominated by1578/(Tensho6 years) April 4,Bungo OfSorin OtomoByDochi Matsuo CastleIt was destroyed and destroyed by Mr. Dochimochi, a prestigious man who was 700 years old.
Tensho15 years(1587/),Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfKyushu conquestByTakahashi Species HinataClan(LaterNobeoka Domain) To 5stoneWill be addressed and sealed.Keicho6 years(1601/)-Keicho 8 years (1603/) In the autumnNobeoka Castle)FortificationAfter that,The early modern periodcastle townAsTown allocationIs set.
The use of the Nobeoka place name as the name of this area is commemorative of the completion of the construction of the modern castle of Kingata (present-day Shiroyama).Arima Yasuzumi Tomorrow2 years(1656/) ToBell bell(Wakayama Makimizu"The bell of Shiroyama" written by the inscription "... XNUMXnd year of the Meiji era, Heisei XNUMXth June...NobeokaCastle owner Arima Saemonsa... FujiwaraMorning vassalKojunIs for the first time, and moreover,Edo ShogunateThe official document of the Nobeoka domain can be seen asArimaNext toAkitaka MiuraDominatingGenrokuIt is after the period.
In the Meiji era,MiyazakiThe prefectural office will be installedMiyazaki CityNobeoka has become the oldest castle town, farthest from the prefectural office, because it was soaked. The sense of crisis that took this as a sign of a delay in modernizationIndustrial cityContribute to the development of. Former Nobeoka feudal lordNaitoPublicized many privileges and laid the foundation of modern Nobeoka by being involved in copper mines and power development. Also,Kenichiro KobayashiThe work of the former feudal clan also contributed greatly to the modernization of Nobeoka.
In 1923Noguchi Japan Nitrogen Fertilizer(CurrentChisso) Was built and Nobeoka is one of the best in the prefecture.Industrial cityDevelops as.Showa8 years(1933/) The merger of Nobeoka Town, Tsunetomi Village, and Okatomi Village and the enforcement of the municipal system are conditions for Nobeoka's advance.Nippo Main LineAlso opened with the advance. By the end of the 1930s, Nitrogen factories were being built one after another,Taisho11 years(1922/The population that was about 2 in1939/) Was the city with the largest population in Miyazaki prefecture with 9 people.
Second World WarAfterZaibatsu DemolitionByNitrogen KonzernWas dismantled and the factory in NobeokaAsahi KaseiI started again as. Around 1951, about half of the population, two-thirds of city tax payments, and one-third of city council members were related to Asahi Kasei, and literally flourished as a "company castle town." However, due to Asahi Kasei's management strategy, the weight of Nobeoka has gradually diminished, and it is far from large consumption areas.Chemical industrySince it became an oil-based economy, its economic power has diminished and the population has declined since 1982.
In recent yearsHigashikyushu ExpresswayStretched in the neighborhoodHyuga City,Saiki CityStartedMiyazaki City,Oita City-KitakyushuEtc.HigashikyushuSince it has been connected to major cities, the movement to deepen cooperation with each city is strengthening... In addition, as the convenience of land transportation has improved, companies are increasingly located in industrial parks such as Clare Park Nobeoka and Research Park Koyodai..
- 1889/May 5 - Municipal systemWith enforcement,Higashiusuki-gunNobeoka Town is established.
- 1930/May 4 --Nobeoka Town, Higashiusuki District ... merged to form Nobeoka Town.
- 1933/May 2 - Municipal systemEnforced,NobeokaBecomes
- 1936/May 10 -Incorporated Higashiusuki District.
- 1955/April 4-Higashiusuki-gun,Minamiura VillageIncorporated.
- 2006/May 2 -Higashiusuki DistrictKitaura Town-Northern townIncorporated.
- 2007/May 3 -Higashiusuki DistrictKitagawa TownIncorporated.
Change of address notation due to merger
There are differences in the address notation changes of the three towns that were incorporated at the time of the Great Heisei merger.
- In the case of Kitaura-cho and Kitagawa-cho, write the old town name together and simply change "Ohji" to "○".
- Example ``Hitachi, Kitaura-cho, Higashi-Usuki-gun Address: ○○×× → No.: Kitaura-cho, ○○×× Address''
- In the case of Kitagata Town, add the old town name,ZodiacA new administrative district name is added before the lot number. “Higashiusuki-gun Kitakata Town ○ × × Address → Nobeoka City Kitakata Town △ △ ○ × × Address”
- Example ``Higashiusuki-gun Kitamachi-machi xx address → Nobeoka-shi Kitakata-machi Sogiko xx address'' ``Higashiusuki-gun Kitakata-machi usu xx address → Nobeoka-shi Kitamachi-cho river flow xx address''
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First||Matadaro Nakata||1933/4/15||1937/1/6||Nobeoka Council, Honorary Citizen|
|5||Torao Miura||1941/10/22||1942/4/25||NavyForemanMember of the House of Representatives, Honorary citizen|
|13||Ryoichi Orino||1964/4/19||1966/12/1||After retiring,Member of the House of RepresentativesServed.|
|17||Takahiko Hayao||1978/11/5||1982/11/4||yuanJapan Highway Public Corporation|
|21||Tetsuo Sakurai||1994/2/6||1998/2/5||yuanMiyazakiGeneral Manager|
|24||Shoji Suto||2006/2/6||2010/2/5||Former company president|
|27||Yomitan Yoji||2018/2/6||Incumbent||yuanCabinet OfficeCounselor, formerOkayama Cityvice-mayor|
Minamiura Branch Shimaura Branch Tokai Branch Igata Branch
One electoral district is formed in Motoichi. The fixed number is 5. The members elected in recent years are as follows.
- Miyazaki District Legal Affairs Bureau Nobeoka Branch-1 Onukicho 2915chomecho (Nobeoka Joint Government Building)
- Miyazaki PrisonNobeokaDetention branch -Sakurakoji 338-7
- Miyazaki District Public Prosecutor's OfficeNobeoka Branch-1-2915, Onukicho (Nobeoka Joint Government Building)
- National Tax AgencyKumamoto National Taxation BureauNobeoka Tax Office-1, Onukicho (Nobeoka Joint Government Building)
- Miyazaki Labor Bureau NobeokaLabor Standards Inspection Office -1-2885 Onukicho
- Miyazaki Labor Bureau NobeokaPublic Employment Security Office -Atago-cho 2-chome 2300
- Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Nobeoka River National Highway Office-1, Onukicho
- Nobeoka Branch/River-Showacho 3-1930
- Nobeoka National Road Maintenance Branch/Road-1-4-6 Matsubaracho
- River Pal Gokasegawa-In the reclaimed land near the mouth of Makimachi
- Japanese Meteorological Agency Nobeoka Special Area Meteorological Observatory-Tenjinkoji
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration Bureau Miyazaki Agricultural Administration OfficeRegional Section 1-Onukicho 2884-1-XNUMX
- Nobeoka Statistics and Information Center-1, Onukicho (Nobeoka Joint Government Building)
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management Bureau Nobuoka Forest Office, Northern Miyazaki Forest Administration Office-Nishinamachi 1-2408chome 2-XNUMX
- Forestry Agency Kyushu Forest Management Bureau Miyazaki Northern Forest Management Station Northern Forest Office-Nishinamachi 1-2408chome 2-XNUMX
- Forestry Agency Kyushu Forest Management Bureau Oita Forest Management Station Fujikawanai Forest Office-Kitagawa-cho Kawanai 9212
- SDF Miyazaki Regional Cooperation HeadquartersNobeoka Branch-2-2-20 Kitamachi
- Miyazaki District CourtNobeoka Branch-121 Higashimotokoji
- Miyazaki Family CourtNobeoka Branch-121 Higashimotokoji
- Nobeoka Summary Court -121 Higashimotokoji
- Nobeoka Prosecution Board-Higashimotokoji 121 (Miyazaki District Court Nobeoka Branch Office Building)
Independent administrative agency
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersMiyazaki Vocational Ability Development Promotion Center Nobeoka Training Center(Nickname: Polytech Center Nobeoka, 6-3028 Tororo-cho)
- Japan Pension Service NobeokaPension office(Oonukicho 1-chome, oldSocial Insurance AgencyNobeokaSocial insurance office）
- Japan Post Co., Ltd. Nobeoka Post Office (Minamimachi 1-chome)
- Japan Post Co., Ltd. Totoro Post Office (4 Totoro Town)
- Japan Finance Corporation Nobeoka Branch National Living Business (Senoguchi-cho 1-chome, old)National Life Finance Corporation(Nobeoka Branch)
- Kyushu Railway CompanyKagoshima branch officeMiyazaki Railway Company Nobeoka StationOffice (3, Saiwaicho)
- MiyazakiConsumer CenterNobeoka Branch-Motokoji 39-3
- Nobeoka Prefectural Tax & General Affairs Office-2-15 Atagocho (Nobeoka General Government Building)
- Northern Welfare Children Center-1-2845 Onukicho
- Nobeoka Public Health Center-1-2840 Onukicho
- Nobeoka Children's Counseling Center-1, Onukicho
- Higashiusuki Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Bureau-2-15, Atago-cho (Nobeoka General Government Building)
- Northern Usuki Agricultural Improvement and Extension Center-1-1713 Nagahamacho
- Nobeoka Animal Health Center-Ono Town0
- Nobeoka Civil Engineering Office -Atagocho 2-chome 15 (Nobeoka General Government Building)
- Higashikyushu Expressway Site Office-2-8935-9 Niihamacho
Board of Education relationship
- Northern Education Office-2-15, Atagocho (Nobeoka General Government Building)
- Nobeoka City Fire Department (5, 2761 Nojimachi)
- Nobeoka City Fire Station (5-2761, Nojimachi)
- Tokai Branch Office (818 Daimoncho)
- Minaminobeoka Branch Office (2-1423 Hiraharacho 2)
- Todoro Branch Office (3, 846 Todoro-cho 110-XNUMX)
- Prefectural Nobeoka Hospital (Disaster base hospital)-Shinkoji 2-1-10
- CorporationNobeoka Medical AssociationNobeoka Medical Association Hospital -Dekita 6-chome 1621
- Kyoritsu Hospital-3-42 Nakagawaracho
- Kuroki Hospital-Kitakoji 14-1
Nobeoka Medical Association Related Facilities
- Nobeoka City Night Emergency Center-Dekita 6-chome
- Nobeoka Nursing College -6-1621, Dekita
The Nobeoka City area before the merger in 2006 (particularly the former Tsunetomi Village and Okatomi Village)Asahi KaseiIs the birthplace ofCastle townIs. Also, many companies in the city have some relationship with the company. The destinations of the buses are "Rayon", "Detonator", and "Bemberg", and the product names are directly attached to the destinations and stops as if they were vehicles on the company premises. Even when taking a taxi, the location is understood without mentioning "Asahi Kasei Factory". For example, "branch office (front)" will take you to Asahi Kasei's Nobeoka branch office. In 2007, Asahi Kasei Chemicals Atago Plant "Kazaray Memorial Plaza" preserved materials, Asahi Kasei Sen Bemberg factory preserved materials, Asahi Kasei former Rayon factory preserved materialsMinistry of Economy, Trade and Industry OfModernization industrial heritageIt is recognized as a group 33 (chemical industry related heritage of Nobeoka City, Minamikyushu). Asahi Kasei history
Over the yearsNobeoka StationAround (Azumaya Department Store-Daiei-Kotobukiya) And the surrounding shopping street functioned as a commercial center,motorizationWith the progress of theRoadside storeIs being handed over to.
SuburbanizationDue to the impact of the business and the stagnation of the company itself, all large stores in the center were closed by 2002,Hollowing outWent on. Nobeoka City has formulated the Central Urban Revitalization Basic Plan as a countermeasure. That will be in March 2007Cocoletta NobeokaOpened, and the Yamashita Shintengai arcade was rebuilt.
Another city center revitalization plan is "Nobeoka Station Area Maintenance Project" (commonly known as station town),2015/ToBarrier-freeAs part ofNobeoka StationIn homeelevatorWithoverpassWas newly established.2016/Currently, station building renovation work is underway. The existing station building will not be rebuilt and will be renovated and maintained, and then the civic activity space and reading space (TSUTAYA Library), equipped with a cafe function, etc.Complex facilities"EncrossIs installed in front of the station building.2018/(Heisei 30)May 4It is a policy to do. In addition, redevelopment around the station and renovation of Nobeoka Station's east-west free passage are planned.2018/(Heisei 30)May 4To be used for.
AEON Nobeoka Shopping CenterIs the subsidiary of Asahi Kasei "Asahi Kasei Service". It originates from the welfare facility (supplier) that was set up when Nobeoka advanced in 1923. Since the supply stations provided the products at a price far lower than the market price, they were often used by the general public. Also, since the above large store closed, it was the only large shopping center in Nobeoka City.2014/May 7Has opened. In addition, AEON Tatara SC is the smallest store in the AEON shopping center in the prefecture, but this is designed to separate from existing stores nearby by setting the trade area narrow..
Major companies headquartered in Nobeoka
- Kiyomoto Iron Works
- Evening Daily
- Nobeoka Shinkin Bank
- Sentoku Syuzou
- Sato Shochu Brewery
- Yamazaki Sangyo
- Ueda Industry
Asahi Kasei affiliate
- Asahi Organic Material Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Fibers Nobeoka Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Eltas Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Leona Textile Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Networks Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Environmental Business Co., Ltd.
- Shinasahi Service Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei NS Energy Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Chemtech Co., Ltd.
- Nobeoka Paper Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Ozu Co., Ltd. (a joint venture between Ozu Western Paper Co., Ltd. and Asahi Kasei Fibers Co., Ltd.)
- Cable Media Wai Wai Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Koh Driving School Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Office One Co., Ltd.
- Koyo Plant Service Co., Ltd.
- Sun Foods Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Shinko Terminal Co., Ltd. (100% owned by Asahi Kasei Chemicals)
- Nobeoka Plastics Processing Co., Ltd. (100% owned by Asahi Kasei Chemicals)
Senko Group Holdings affiliate
- Miyazaki Senko Apollo
- Miyazaki Senko Transport Maintenance
- Senko Business Support
- Senko Plantech
- Aya Construction
For households that have difficulty receiving TV signals from Nobeoka Station, the other six relay stations installed in the city (Kitanobeoka station-Hinata Kitagawa station-Kitaura station-Urajo Bureau-Kitajimaura Bureau-South Island Ura Bureau),andHinokage TownIt is inHinata Hachinohe Relay StationIs covering.
- Television (terrestrial digital broadcasting)
|ID||Broadcasting station name||callsign||Physical channel|
|Nobeoka station||Kitanobeoka station||Kitaura station||Kitajimaura Bureau||South Island Ura Bureau||Urajo Bureau||Hinata Kitagawa station||Hyuga Hachinohe Bureau|
|1||NHK Miyazaki||Synthesis||None||46 ch||28 ch||41 ch||18 ch||20 ch||27 ch|
|2||E Tele||45 ch||26 ch||37 ch||17 ch||19 ch||18 ch||25 ch|
|3||UMK TV Miyazaki||43 ch||32 ch||51 ch||29 ch||28 ch||24 ch||31 ch|
|6||MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting||44 ch||30 ch||49 ch||26 ch||27 ch||22 ch||29 ch|
Local media based in Nobeoka
- Cable media -Local media,Kumamoto citizen TV(Nippon TV affiliate),Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting(TV Asahi affiliate) Is used to watch.Besides,BS digital broadcastingandCS system・ You can watch specialized channels and provide services such as the Internet, which contributes to the media / net environment in the northern area of Miyazaki Prefecture.
- Evening Daily -From Nobeoka, the evening paper is the only one (in the past, there was a rival newspaper called evening pocket, but it was discontinued).
- FM Beoka -Community FM station affiliated with Evening Daily Newspaper.
- Nobeoka MA 0982-2X/3X/4X/9X
- 882-XXXX Nobeoka Post Office
- 889-XXXX Totoro Post Office
Sister cities/partner cities
- Sakai City(Fukui）
- 1997/May Sibling City Alliance
|Nobeoka City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Nobeoka City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Nobeoka City (equivalent area) Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Miyazaki Prefectural Nobeoka High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Nobeoka Nebula High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Nobeoka Seiho High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Nobeoka Technical High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Nobeoka Commercial High School
- Sacred Heart Ursula Gakuen High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Nobeoka Gakuen High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
Junior high school
- Sacred Heart Ursula Gakuen Satoru Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Shogakukan Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
Elementary and junior high school
- Nobeoka City Northern School(Side by side elementary and junior high school）[Annotation 2]
- Nobeoka City Kuroiwa Elementary and Junior High School(Adjunct-type elementary and junior high school)[Annotation 3]
- Nobeoka City Kaminan Elementary and Junior High School(Adjunct-type elementary and junior high school)[Annotation 4]
- Nobeoka City Mikawauchi Elementary and Junior High School(Adjunct-type elementary and junior high school)[Annotation 5]
North to southKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)Nippo Main LinePasses through.Nobeoka Station,Minaminobeoka StationThe limited express stops at.Miyazaki AirportIt is directly connected with the limited express "NichirinIt takes about 70 minutes to use the "Hyuga".Oita StationIt takes about 2 hours. Normal trains north of Nobeoka Station are only 1 round trips a day.
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Central station: Nobeoka Station
Abandoned railway line
- Takachiho Railway
Miyazaki TransportationOperates bus routes in the city. In addition to the city routes, there are routes that connect with Hyuga City via Kadokawa Town, and routes that connect with Takachiho Town via Hinokage Town.
In addition to regular bus routes, the center city area will be operated cyclically starting and ending at Nobeoka Station.Community busThere is a "Nobeoka Machinaka Circulation Bus", and Miyazaki Kotsu operates like the city bus route, but the fare system is different.
Community bus / shared taxi
It operates in each area of 1 city and 3 towns before the Great Heisei Consolidation.Each route has a bus stop where you can transfer to the Miyazaki Kotsu route bus.
Express Bus/Express Bus
The highway bus and limited express bus routes that arrive and depart from the city are as follows.In the past, there were highway buses and night highway buses connecting to the outside of Kyushu Island, and highway buses to major neighboring cities, but now there are only daytime routes connecting Fukuoka City and Kumamoto City.
 Is in the cityBus stop..* Is given for night routes.
|Classification||Route name||Operating route||Number of trains in service||Remarks|
|high speed||Hakko Liner|
|Fukuoka City --Matsubase IC --In front of Takachiho General Park-[Nobeoka Gionmachi]-[Nobeoka Station]- Hinatashi StationEast exit||1 round trip per day||[Note 1]|
|high speed||Gokase||Fukuoka City --Kashima JCT --Kyushu Chuo Expressway - Yamato Nakajima West IC --Takachiho Bus Center-[Kawazuru]-Kyushu Chuo Expressway-[Nobeoka Station Bus Center]||1 round trip per day||[Note 2]|
|Limited express||Aso||Kumamoto-shi - Kumamoto Airport - Takamori --Takachiho Bus Center-[Bus Center in front of Nobuoka Station]||1 round trip per day||[Note 3]|
The following are suspended or abolished routes
|Classification||Route name||Operating route||Time to abolish holidays||Remarks|
|high speed||Hitsuki ■||Osaka --Takachiho Bus Center-[Bus Center in front of Nobuoka Station]||(Pause) February 1993, 2|
|Limited express||Wakayu||Oita City -[Kitagawa Town]-[Bus Center in front of Nobuoka Station]||(Pause) End of March 2010|
|high speed||Hakko Liner|
(Miyazaki Airport Line)
|Miyazaki Airport -Hyuga City Station East Exit- Kadokawa Honmachi -[Nobeoka Gionmachi]||(Pause) February 2014, 9|
|high speed||Miyazaki/Nobeoka-Fukuoka Line ■||Fukuoka City(Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal - Hakata Bus Terminal - Fukuoka Airport International)- High-speed base mountain -[Nobeoka Station Bus Center]- Sadohara station square - Miyazaki Station - Miyako City||(Pause) February 2020, 5||[Note 4]|
|high speed||Himuka||Miyako City - Miyazaki StationWest Exit-Miyazaki BS- Kunitomi BS - Saito IC - Hyuga IC ---- [Nobeoka Station Bus Center】||(Pause) February 2021, 4|
|high speed||Pacific Liner||Miyako City-Miyazaki Station- In front of Yamagataya/Carino Miyazaki Mae - Prefectural hospital --Nishihara --Miyazaki BS --Kunitomi BS --Saito IC --Hyuga IC --Kadogawa BS --[Nobeoka IC]- Park Place Oita -Mera bypass entrance- Kanamecho (Oita Ekimae Expressway Bus Stop) - Chuo-dori -Oita Shinkawa- Prince Shinmachi - Takasaki Mountain --Beppu Kitahama||(Abolished) April 2021, 4|
Once, including Nobeoka CityPrefecture north areaThe highway network was in the process of being developed and was ridiculed as an "isolated island on land."
Higashikyushu ExpresswayWill configure the same line in the futureNobeoka Road-Nobeoka South Road(High standard highway) Is the whole sectionProvisional 2 lanesOpened on March 2014, 3Hyuga IC-Tono ICOpen spaceAs a result, I was connected by expressway to Miyazaki, the capital of the prefecture. Also, on March 2015, 3Saeki IC-Kamae ICDirectly connected to Oita city by expressway due to opening,2016/May 4ToKitakyushuI was directly connected with him.
As a result, it was possible to reach Miyazaki City in about 1 hour and 25 minutes, Oita City in about 1 hour 30 minutes, and Kitakyushu City in about 3 hours.
Kyushu Chuo ExpresswayWill configure the same line in the futureNorthern Nobeoka Road(High-standard trunk road) is the entire lineProvisional 2 lanesIt has already been opened. From Nobeoka city due to maintenance of the northern Nobeoka roadTakachihoIt took about 46 minutes, which was 22 minutes shorter than when the whole line was undeveloped...In addition, toward Kumamoto CitySuyo Gogase Road-Gogase Takachiho Road-Takachiho Unkai Bridge Road-Takachiho Hinokage RoadImprovements such as are being promoted, and further time saving effects are expected.
General national road
From the cityNational Route 218Splits in the direction of Takachiho and Kumamoto and passes through the Kitakatacho area. From Daimon Town in the northern part of the cityNational Route 388It branches off and passes through the Kitaura Town area, going to Kamae and Saeki.National Route 326Branch from the Kitagawa area and reach Inukai/Oita. The line was drastically improved in the 1990s, and is now effectively functioning as a bypass for Route 10.
- Kitagawa is Yuma(National Route 10)-Adjacent to Kitagawa IC on the Higashikyushu Expressway
- Kitaura(Route 388)
- Northern Yotchi Miroya(Route 218)-Adjacent to the Kyushu Chuo Expressway Kurata intersection
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 16 Inabazaki Plain Line(Old road of National Route 10)
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 20 Kitahoku Kitago Line
- Miyazaki Prefecture Route 43 Kitagawa Kitaura Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 49 Northern Todoro Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road/Oita Prefectural Road 122 Koemaru Ichio Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 207 Iwato Nobeoka Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 212 Uragi Tokai Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 214, Kaneko Tsuna nose Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 215 Itakami Sogi Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 217 Hayabata Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 219 Hyuga Nagai Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 220 Nobeoka Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 222 Minami Nobeoka Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 223 Nobeoka Port Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 224 Tomi Peninsula Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 225 Yaehara Nobeoka Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 226 Totoro Hyuga Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 237 Northern Takachiho Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 241 Nobeoka Inter Line(Regional high standard road）
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 242 Northern Interchange Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 243 Sumie Inter Line
- Local port
- Furue Port
- Kumanoe Port
- Nobeoka Port
- Nobeoka New Port
- Fishing port
- ShimanouraFishing port (Type 3)
- Totoro Fishing Port (Type 3)
- Nampo Fishing Port (Type 2)
- Kitaura Fishing Port (Type 4)
- Nittoyo Kisen : Shimaura IslandIs used as a means of transportation toCar ferry.. Shimanoura Fishing Port-Uragi Fishing PortHigh-speed boatAbout 10 minutes,ferryTie in about 20 minutes.
Sights and historic sites
- Nobeoka CastleTraces (Shiroyama Park,Top 100 historical parks in Japan）
- Iwakumai weir
- Rowing mountain-Gyotaki Falls(Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan）
- Mt. Atagoyama(100 best night views of Japan,Japan night view heritage,500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan）
- Mt. Ookueyama(Oyamae)
- Shimaura Island
- Nambokuura coast(Nippo Kaigan Quasi-National Park）
- Kitaura Seaside Park(Kitaura Sea Market)
- Nobeoka City Library
- Naito Memorial Hall (Currently closed for rebuilding)
- (Currently closed for rebuilding)
- Nobeoka Cinema -The only movie theater in the north of the prefecture. Former Nobeoka Daiei.
- Sumie Family Travel Village
- -Only in KyushuXNUMX best beachesBe a special choiceBeach.
- Shukogawa Onsen
- Nobeoka Botanical Garden
- (Every February 2th-10th)
- Shiroyama Bell Festival (every June 6th)
- Kumano Shrine's year-end fire (the nearest Saturday of January 1 of the lunar calendar every year)
- Nobeoka Castle Ruins
- Gokase RiverAyu Liang in Autumn
- Festival Nobeoka (Summer Festival every late July)
- Nobeoka Castle Ruins
- Nobeoka West Japan Marathon(Every 2rd Sunday of February)
- Golden Games in Nobeoka(May every year)
- Gokasegawa Ikada descent
- Higashikyushu Basque Concept
- Climbing colander(1968/(Showa 43)New Year stamp(It has become a pattern of)
- Hongxi Stone Stone
- May nobori
- Ayu rice
- Chicken Nanban
- Shiitake mushroom
- Flying new ball leek
- Pickled Bamba
- Yabure Manju
- Craft beer: Hide beer
- Local sake: Sentoku
- Shochu: Sato Shochu
- 100 scented landscapes: Ayu grilled on the Gokase River
- Top 100 historical parks in Japan: Shiroyama Park
- : Kagogawa Valley
- 100 heritage selections: Tsunase Bridge
- : Eda and Kawazaka Wetlands
- -Japan night view heritage-500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan: Mt. Atagoyama Park
- Water Village Hundred Election: Water, greenery and a vibrant city-Nobeoka-
- XNUMX best beaches: Shimo-Aso beach (special selection of the sea), Sumie beach
- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan : Mukabaki Falls
- : Gokase River
- 100 treasures of the island : Shimanoura Island
- Yayoi Aoyama(Troupe four seasons）
- Amano Risa(Idol-talent）
- Satsuki Ito(Professional boxer）
- Hiromi Inayo(OriginalMiyazakiDeputy Governor,Miyazaki Prefectural College of Nursing(President)
- Inugami Chiyokichi(OriginalBlitz network）
- INO hidefumi(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- (Of EmperorMonk）
- (TV writer）
- Masaaki Uno(Cosmos drugFounder/Chairman,Japan's millionaire ranking15nd place)
- Ejiri Kitaemon(Nobeoka Domaincountymagistrate,Iwakumai weirConstruction)
- Cute man(Former sumo wrestler)
- Kiyobei Oda(Unsealed house, House of Peers large taxpayer)
- Shoichi Osaki(OriginalJapan Central Horse RacingJockey）
- Ayaka Kai(Nankai Broadcastingannouncer）
- Hironori Kaneko(Singer-songwriter）
- Masahiko Kamada(SBS HoldingsFounder / President)
- Kawai Kuri(OriginalHouse of CouncilorsMember of parliament)
- 35's Shonosuke Kimura(Grand SumoTatsuyuki）
- (Sumo Gyoji)
- (Radio personality,Local talent) * From Onuki Town
- Daisuke Kusano(OriginalTohoku Rakuten Golden Eaglesplayer)
- Junji Kuroki(OriginalChiba Lotte Marinespitcher)
- Mitsunori Koto(Sumo wrestlingWrestler）
- Yukichi Goto(First private sector in Japanpilot) (1896-1928)
- Takahide Komatsu(Artist）
- Hitomi Sakai(Multi talent, OriginalIdling!!!）
- s @ ko(Radio personality in Miyazaki, local talent)
- The Great Kabuki(OriginalProfessional wrestler）
- Hideaki Shirata(Jurist）
- T. Takahashi(OriginalTV Miyazakiannouncer）
- (Japan Airlines Flight 123 crashCaptain of time)
- Hideo Tajima(Former Japan Racing Association jockey)
- Katsuji Tani(作家）
- Seiji Tahara(Yomiuri Giantspitcher)
- (In the SoupVocal guitar)
- (Biwa, In MiyazakiIntangible cultural propertyHolder)
- Makoto Nagano(SASUKE All Stars-Fisherman"Captain of the 28th Kinpira Maru") * OldKitaura TownBackground
- Tomokazu Haguro(Sumo wrestler)
- Koji Hashiguchi(Kochi RacecourseLive announcer)
- Yui Hashiguchi(Judo）
- Hidakagame(Businessman, fisherman technology improver)
- Hino third generation spring(Tablemark holdingsRepresentative Director and President)
- Mizuho Fukushima(Social DemocratsDeputy leader,Member of the House of Councilors,Lawyer）
- Fujie Inspector(Nobeoka DomainElder, Iwakumai dam construction)
- Makoto Honda(Writer,Director,An actor）
- Masaya Maeda(Canon(President and COO)
- Kuniharu Matsueyama(Sumo wrestler)
- Takeshi Matsuda(水 泳player)
- Miho Mahara(Singer-songwriter)
- Katsuyuki Minami(volleyballplayer)
- Isao Yasuda(Former Japan Racing Association jockeyTrainer）
- Yanagita Saint(OriginalYakult Swallows-Fukuoka Daiei Hawksplayer)
- Junichi Fukura(OriginalHankyu Braves Orix Blue WavePlayer/Director Oryx Buffaloes) *OldKitaura TownBackground
- Haruki Ishiya (Voice actor）
- Hisako Nakabayashi (Maritime Sheriff）
- ^ 2014/(26)4, 2 schools in the Minamiura district (Kumanoe Junior High School, Uragi Junior High School) were integrated and opened.
- ^ 2014/(26)4,Northern townElementary and junior high school (Northern Middle School・Northern Elementary School, Castle Elementary School, Sanmu Elementary School, Bibi Elementary School) were integrated and opened as a consistent elementary and junior high school.
- ^ 2014/(26)4, Elementary and junior high school in Ono Town (Kuroiwa Junior High School・Integrated with Kuroiwa Elementary School and opened as an integrated elementary and junior high school.
- ^ 2015/(27)4, Elementary and junior high school in Hosomi town (Nangata Junior High School・Kaminankata Elementary School) was integrated and opened as a consistent elementary and junior high school.
- ^ 2015/(27)4,Kitaura TownElementary and junior high school (Mikawauchi Junior High School・Integrated Mikawauchi Elementary School) and opened as a consistent elementary and junior high school.
- ^ 2012/(24) In April, Nobeoka Wakayu Support School (former: Nobeoka School for the Disabled), Nobeoka Taiyo Support School (formerly: Nobeoka Minami School for the Disabled), Nobeoka Totoro Hearing Support School (former: the Nobeoka Deaf School) were integrated.
- ^ Land ownership survey status map, Nobeoka City - Land ownership survey website Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Land and Water Resources Bureau
- ^ "Nobeoka Year/Monthly normal value”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Nobeoka 1st to 10th value in the history of observation”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ Signed a basic agreement for public relations cooperation -Nobeoka City Home Page
- ^ Stock effect in Kyushu area-Example of effect of social capital development on local economy- -See page 6 of the Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ About change of house indication with merger of municipalities (Nobeoka City)
- ^ "The regulations to determine the fixed number of the members of the Nobeoka City Assembly”. Nobeoka City. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ "XNUMX Nobeoka City Assembly". 2019/3/3Browse.
- ^ 16th Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly election (April 19, 4) -Nobeoka City
- ^ Voting and voting results of the 17th Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly election -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ ◆Nobeoka Livestock Hygiene Center moved-Onuki Town to Ono Town -Evening Daily Web March 2011, 3
- ^ Overpass, temporary station building completed soon-JR Nobeoka Station -Evening Daily Web Headline News
- ^ Revitalization of downtown area "The area around JR Nobeoka Station changes like this" -Nobeoka City Home Page
- ^ Progress of maintenance around Nobeoka Station -Nobeoka City Home Page
- ^ Open next month XNUMX Nobeoka, AEON Tatara SC -Miyazaki Nichiichi Shimbun
- ^ List of each group company (company with a voting right ratio of over XNUMX%) -Asahi Kasei Corporation
- ^ Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation -Asahi Kasei Corporation
- ^ (PDF) -Miyazaki Kotsu News Release February 27, 2
- ^ Highway bus via the Higashikyushu Expressway Miyazaki/Nobeoka-Oita/Beppu Line We have decided to nickname the public offering. Reservations start from 3/5! -Miyazaki Kotsu News Release February 27, 3
- ^ The Higashikyushu Expressway (Hyuga IC to Tsuno IC) will be opened on March 26, 3-Early opening discount will be offered for a limited time- Nishi Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd. January 2014, 1
- ^ Higashikyushu Expressway Saeki IC-Kamae IC will open in 26 -Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (read December 25, 12)
- ^ Higashikyushu Expressway Kitaura IC-Sumie IC will be open by the end of 25 -Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (read December 25, 12)
- ^ Higashikyushu Expressway Saeki IC-Kamae IC opening notice ~ Oita City and Miyazaki City are connected by a highway! ~ -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kyushu Regional Development Bureau press release document January 27, 1
- ^ The Kitakata Nobeoka Road will open on April 4th (Wednesday/holiday) ~ Before the consecutive holidays in May! ~ -Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Nobeoka River National Highway Office Press release document February 27, 2
- ^ Local port and Article 56 port -Miyazaki Prefecture
- ^ Nippo Kisen timetable (between Shimaura and Uragi)(PDF)
- ^ XNUMX Ayu-yaki on the Gokase River -100 selections of Japanese scented scenery
- ^ 21 Japanese Nature to Save in the XNUMXst Century Archived August 2011, 7, at the Wayback Machine.-- Forestry Culture Association
- ^ Mt. Atagoyama Park -New Japan's top three night views/night views 100 secretariat
- Mizuno Isao "From modern castle town to corporate castle town-Nobeoka city" "Kyushu map XNUMX years" Kokin Shoin,Akira HiraokaEdited, 1997, pp. 131-136,ISBN-4 7722-1665-0
- Area: 336.29km2
- Population: X NUM X people
- Men: 28,539
- Women: 31,460
- Number of households: 25,255
(As of June 2019, 10）
Hinata NadaFacing, warmPrecipitation amountWhile there are manyDaylight hoursIs the top class in Japan. Also other in Miyazaki prefectureCitythe same astyphoonSusceptible to and often severely damaged. AlsoHososhima PortBlessed with a good natural port, it has played a role as a gateway for the prefecture since ancient times. It is also known as one of the prefecture's leading industrial areas.
|Population distribution by age in Hyuga City and the whole country (2005)||Hyuga City Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hyuga City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Area / population by region
|Region||area(km2）[Note 1]||Population (people)||Number of households (households)|
The large letters at the time of the establishment of Hyuga City are described below.
- Hososhima (former Hosojima Town → Tomijima Town)
- Tomitaka (former Tomijima Town → Tomijima Town)
- Shiomi (former Tomijima Town → Tomijima Town)
- Hichiya (former Tomitaka Town → Tomijima Town)
- Zaikoji (former Tomitaka Town → Tomijima Town)
- Saiwaki (formerly Iwawaki Village)
- Hiraiwa (former Iwawaki Village)
In addition, 1955/Incorporated Mimitsumachi into.
- Mimitsu Town (Originally Mimitsu was one large character in all towns)
The town names have been set up in sequence since the city system came into effect, and the following towns have been established to date.
- Zaikoji Okancho (from Zaikoji).1951/Around)
- Zaikoji Okimachi (from Zaikoji, around 1951)
- Hichiya Furuta Town (from Hichiya, around the early 1950s)
- Uemachi (from Tomitaka.1953/)
- Takeshima-cho (from Hichiya.1962/)
- Funabacho (from Hichiya, 1962)
- Tsurumachi 1-3 chome (from Hichiya.1964/)
- Haramachi 1-4 chome (from Hichiya, 1964)
- Kitamachi (from Tomitaka.1965/)
- Nakamachi (from Tomitaka, 1965)
- Honmachi (from Tomitaka, 1965)
- Minamimachi (from Tomitaka, 1965)
- Miyakomachi (from Tomitaka, 1965)
- Haruharacho 1-2 chome
- Mukaecho 1-2 chome (from Hichiya).1973/)
- Eracho 1-4 chome (from Hichiya.1975/)
- Shinseicho 1-2 chome (from Hichiya, 1975)
- Takasago Town (from Hichiya, 1975)
- Nagaecho 1-3 chome (from Hichiya, 1975)
- Daiocho 1-2 Chome (from Hichiya, 1975)
- Yamashitacho 1-chome (from Zaikoji Temple.1979/)
- Isegahama (from Hichiya).1981/)
- Sonecho 1-4 chome (from Hichiya, 1981)
- Nakahoricho 1-3 chome (from Hichiya, 1981)
- Hamacho 1-3 chome (from Hichiya, 1981)
- Hiranomachi 1-2 chome (from Hichiya, 1981)
- Yamate Town (from Hichiya, 1981)
- Kajikicho 1-2 chome (from Hichiya, year unknown)
- Kamezaki 1-4 chome (from Hichiya. Year unknown)
- Kamezakinishi 1-2 chome (from Hichiya, year unknown)
- Kamezakihigashi 1-4 chome (from Hichiya. Year unknown)
- 1-5 Hiracho (from Zaikoji / Shiomi. Year unknown)
- Kitamachi 1-3 chome (from Tomitaka.2001/)
- Geiyoen 1-2 Chome (from Tomitaka, 2001)
- In the 6th year of the Taisho era, the presentFukuokaKurumeTanushimaru TownThe origin of the place name is that Ichita Ayabe, who later became a member of the Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly, planted azaleas in the Showa era and opened a azalea garden called "Geiyoen". It was later converted into a residential land and became the "Geiyoen housing complex", which continues to this day.
- Fudoji (from Tomitaka, 2001)
- Part of Tomitaka character Fudoji
2006/Togo-cho was incorporated into the city, and the following large letters were inherited in the form of "Togo-cho".
- Togo Town Shimomiga
- Togocho Tsuboya
Togocho Haebaru Sakonouchi(2016/, Divided into the following two)
- Togocho Haebaru
- Togocho Sakonouchi
- Togocho Yamage (Kou-Spicy)
- 1578/(Tensho 6)May 11 - Battle of Mimigawa.
- 1587/(Tensho 15)- General AshikagaThe Japanese land ambassadorBungo ChannelWhen going southHososhimaCall at the port. (The first record of the official history).
- 1690/(3rd year of Genroku)- Sanin / Tsuboyamura IkkiOccurs.
- 1692/Old calendarLeap9 - Usuki DistrictTomitaka Village, Hichiya Village (Hososhima(Including), Zaikoji Village, Shiomi Village, Hiraiwa Village and part of Sanin VillageNobeokaFrom the domainShogunateArea (Heaven:Nishikuni-suji-gun).
- At the same time, the Hososhima business trip Jinya was established.
- 1868/Lunar leap April 4- Prefectural Sanji systemByHeavenIn () in the area that wasTomitaka prefectureWas launched.
- 1868/Lunar calendar November 8 --Tomitaka PrefectureHita PrefectureTransferred to (Abandoned DomainAfter that, Hita Prefecture).
- 1871/May 11 --By the first prefectural integrationBizu PrefectureWas launched.
- 1873/May 1 --Mimitsu PrefectureMiyakonojoWas integrated and Miyazaki Prefecture was established. The former Tomitaka Prefectural Office was temporarily used as the Miyazaki Prefectural Office.
- 1889/May 5 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following towns and villages, which correspond to the current city area, will be established.
- 1898/May 10 --Mimitsu Village enforces the town system and becomes Mimitsu Town.
- 1921/May 10 --Tomitaka Village enforces the town system and becomes Tomitaka Town.
- 1937/October 10-Hosojima-cho and Tomijima-cho merge on an equal footing to become Tomijima-cho.
Hyuga City Brief History
- 1951/(26)May 4 --Tomijima Town and Iwawaki Village merged on an equal footing and the city system was enforcedHyuga Citybecome.
- 1952/(Showa 27)- Hososhima Industrial PortConstruction of the port.
- 1955/(30)May 1 --Incorporated Mimitsumachi.
- 1963/(38)May 1 --The city hall burns down.
- 1964/(Showa 39)- Nobeokaと と も にNew industrial cityIs specified in. * The New Industrial City Construction Promotion Law2001/3Abolished.
- May 12 --The new city hall is completed. (Total construction cost 1 million yen)
- 1969/(Showa 44) April 4-Togo Village enforces the town systemTogo TownBecomes
- 1971/(Showa 46) --With Hososhima Industrial PortKanagawaKawasaki CityThe ferry that connects the service goes into service.
- 1989/(XNUMX)May 3 - JR Kyushu Zaikoji StationTo open.
- 1990/ (2)May 1 --The Hyuga City Cultural Center is completed.
- 1997/ (9)May 1 --The Hyuga City Library will move to the site of the Hyuga Health Center.
- 2000/(12)May 8 --The international terminal will be completed at Hososhima Port.
- 2006/(18)May 2 --Incorporated Togo Town.
- May 12 --Elevated JR Nippou Main Line / Hyuga City Station.
- 2010/(22)May 12 - Higashikyushu Expressway Kadogawa IC - Hyuga ICThe space opens.
- 2013/(25)May 5 - Kokuragahama Toll RoadWill be released for free.
- 2014/(26)May 3 -Higashikyushu Expressway Hyuga IC - Tono ICThe gap is openPrefectural office location OfMiyazaki CityIs connected by a highway.
- 2016/(28)May 1 --Hyuga City New Government Building Construction Completion Ceremony --Since the construction of the government building in 1964, the construction of the new government building has started due to problems with earthquake resistance..
- 2018/(30) May --Start of operation of Hyuga City New Government Building.The old government building was demolished after July of the same year, and exterior maintenance work was carried out until March of the following year..
- 2019/(31) May 3 --Hyuga City New Government Building Grand Opening --Citizen's event was held at the same time to commemorate the grand opening.
|First-third generation||Ryojiro Mio||March 1951||March 1959|
|3-4 generations||Souta Fujii||March 1959||March 1965|
|5-7 generations||Kodama Kasaya||March 1965||March 1977|
|8 fee||Atsushi Kai||March 1977||March 1981|
|9-10 generations||Masuo Miyamoto||March 1981||March 1989|
|11-12 generations||Hiroshi Miki||March 1989||March 1996||Died while in office|
|13 fee||Kinyasu Akagi||1996/3/31||2000/3/30|
|14 fee||Magoharu Yamamoto||2000/3/31||2004/3/30|
|15-17 generations||Kenji Kuroki||2004/3/31||2016/3/30|
|18-19 generations||Kohei Toya||2016/3/31||Incumbent|
- Constant number: 20 people
- Term: November 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 13st year)-November 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
- Chair: Takahiro Kuroki (Shinshikai)
- Vice-chairman: Kimikazu Kashiwada (Reform Club)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|City Council||7||◎ Katsuhisa Kondo, Hidenobu Morikoshi, Takahiro Kobayashi, Tsukasa Tomoishi, Yukihiro Ubarahara, Kazuhiro Hidaka, Hidekazu Kuroki|
|Civic Union||4||◎ Osamu Unno, Juichi Tomii, Kunihiko Miwa, Koji Tokunaga|
|Shinshikai||2||◎ Seiji Wakasugi, Takahiro Kuroki|
|KomeitoCity council||2||◎ Kikuyo Miki, Shuji Harita|
|Reform club tie||2||◎ Takeshi Nishimura, Kimikazu Kashiwada|
|Abandoned||3||Kinki Kuroki, Manji Kuroki, Shinichi Matsuba|
As of May 2019, 5 (first year of Reiwa) .
Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly(Hyuga City constituency)
- Constant number: 2 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
- House of RepresentativesSmall districtIn the electionMiyazaki 2 ward(Nobeoka-Saito-Koyu-gun-Higashiusuki-gun-Nishiusuki-gun) Belongs to.
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Miyazaki 2nd district||Taku Eto||LDP||6||Constituency|
As of May 2019, 9 (first year of Reiwa).
- House of Councilors ordinary electionThen, one constituency in Miyazaki prefecture as a whole.
- Moji CustomsHososhima Customs Branch-Takeshimacho 1 (Hososhima Port Joint Government Building)
- Miyazaki Labor BureauHinataPublic Employment Security Office --2-11 Kitamachi
- FukuokaQuarantine stationHososhima Branch Office-Hichiya Horikawa 16847-5 (Hososhima Port Joint Government Building)
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management BureauNorthern Miyazaki Forest Management Office --Oaza Hichiya 17371-1
- Togo Forest Office --1486-8 Sanin, Togo-cho
- MojiPlant quarantineKagoshima Branch Hososhima Branch Office-Takeshimacho 1 (Hososhima Port Joint Government Building)
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauMiyazaki Port Airport Construction OfficeHososhima Office-Hichiya Character Shinkai 17371-1
- Nobeoka Construction Office Hyuga Weight Observatory --Oaza Hichiya 15088-2
- Japan Coast GuardXNUMXth District Coast Guard HeadquartersMiyazaki Coast GuardHososhima Coast Guard --- Hichiya 16847-5 (Hososhima Port Joint Government Building)
- SDF Miyazaki Regional Cooperation HeadquartersHinata Regional Office --- Tsurumachi XNUMX-XNUMX
- Miyazaki Family CourtHinata Branch Office-8-7 Minamimachi
- Miyazaki District CourtHinata Summary Court --8-7 Minamimachi
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road Public CorporationKokuragahama Toll RoadManagement Office --Zaikoji 1131-2
General Affairs Department
- Hyuga Prefectural Tax and General Affairs Office --2-14 Nakacho (Hyuga General Government Building)
Health and Welfare Department
- HinataHealth center --Kitamachi 2-16
- Hyuga Meat Sanitation Inspection Center-Zaikoji, Yangtze River 373
Prefectural soil maintenance department
- Hyuga Civil Engineering Office --Nakacho 2-14 (Hyuga General Government Building)
- Miyazaki Prefecture Northern Port Office --Large Hichiya character Shinkai 17371-2
Agriculture and Fisheries Department
- Togocho Southern Agricultural Improvement and Extension Center-256-2 Togocho Yamage
- Miyazaki Prefectural Enterprise BureauNorthern Management Office-1121 Togocho Yamage Otsu
- Hyuga Police Station --Honmachi 2-1
- Hyuga City Fire Department・ Hyuga City Fire Department --2-23 Kamezaki
- Minami Branch Office-Saiwaki 980-5
- Nishi Branch Office-1374, Togocho Yamage
- Chiyoda Hospital (Disaster base hospital) --2-9-20 Tsurumachi
- Hyuga Municipal Togo Hospital ―― 1413 Sanin, Togo-cho
- Wada Hospital (Disaster base hospital) --1-196-1, Mukaecho
Hyuga City Higashi Usuki-gun Medical Association Related Facilities
- Hyuga Nursing College --1-6-2 Tsurumachi
- Hyuga City Initial Emergency Clinic --Kitamachi 2-10
Museums, museums and museums
- Major industries
- Industrial population
- Asahi KaseiChemicals Co., Ltd. Hinata Chemicals Factory
- Asahi Kasei E-Materials Co., Ltd. Hyuga Hyuga Factory
- Asahi Code Co., Ltd.
- TosohHinata Co., Ltd.
- Hyuga Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Daiichi Sugar Industry Co., Ltd.
- China Wood Co., Ltd.
- Togo Medikit Co., Ltd.
- Fuji Silysia Chemical Hyuga Factory
- Fuji Titanium Industry Hyuga Factory
- South Nippon Ham Co., Ltd.
- Nippon ham side dishMiyazaki Factory Co., Ltd.
- Nippon White Farm K.K.
- TeacherHinata PD Center Co., Ltd.
- Department store・ Shopping facilities
- Aeon Town Hyuga
- Aeon Hyuga store
Sister cities/partner cities
- Open UniversityMiyazaki Learning Center
- Miyazaki Prefectural Hyuga High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Tomishima High School
- Miyazaki Prefectural Hyuga Technical High School
Junior high school
- Iwawaki Junior High School
- Zaikoji Junior High School
- Daioodani Junior High School
- Hinata Junior High School
- Mimitsu Junior High School
- Tomishima Junior High School
- Togo Junior High School
Facilities other than school education
- SME Skill Center (Hyuga District Higher Vocational Training School)(Certified vocational trainingFacility)
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Central station: Hyugashi station
The railway line that once existed
- Miyazaki Transportation(General route): Aeon Town HyugaBased mainly in the center of Hyuga city and the oldTogo TownOperates routes connecting the city and surrounding municipalities.
- Hyuga City(Central part) - Kadokawa Town - Nobeoka
- Hyuga City(Center) --Kadogawa Town - Misato TownUnama (formerlyKitago Village）
- Hyuga City(Central, former Togo Town) --Misato Town Hall (former)Saigo Village)- Morozuka - Shiiba
- Hyuga City(Central, former Togo Town) --Misato Town Shinmon (former)Nango Village）
- Community bus
- Puratto Bus : Central and areas relatively close to the center. Operated by the Hinata Transportation Cooperative.
- Southern Puratto Bus: Hyuga City Center- BibizuBetween districts. Operated by the Hinata Transportation Cooperative.
- Shared Bus Nambu: Around Minami-Hyuga Station and Mimitsu Station in the southern part of the city.Reservation required (anyone can use it).Operated by the Hinata Transportation Cooperative.
- Shared Bus Togo: In the former Togo Town area.Reservation required (anyone can use it).Sanin taxi operates.
- Shared taxi Hososhima: Between Aeon Town Hyuga and Hososhima area.Reservation required (anyone can use it).Miyako taxi operates.
- Hacourt label : With Hyuga CityFukuoka CityOperates the highway bus "Hakko Liner" that connects the two.
General national road
- National Route 10
- National Route 327
- National Route 446
- National Route 503
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 225 Yaehara Nobeoka Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 226 Totoro Hyuga Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 230 Hososhima Port Hinata City Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 231 Mimitsu Stop Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road No. 234 Nakatogawa Shita Miga Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 301 Sanin Tono Line
- Miyazaki Prefectural Road 302 Takanabe Mimizu Line
- Past routes
- Kawasaki Port --Hososhima Port (1971 --2005)
- Kawasaki Port- Kochi Port --Hososhima Port (2002 --2005)
- Kobe Port --Hososhima Port (1971 --1998)
- Osakako --Hososhima Port (1972 --1990)
- Hiroshima Port --Hososhima Port (1974 --1982)
- Kaizuka Port --Hososhima Port --Miyazaki Port (since August 2004)Miyazaki Car FerryTransferred to)
- Kaizuka Port --Hososhima Port (2004 --2005)
- Kawasaki Port --Hososhima Port (1971 --2005)
- Kobe Port --Hososhima Port (1973 --1982)
Nearby Tourist Spots
The coast on the east side of Hyuga cityNippo Kaigan Quasi-National ParkIs specified in.
Sights and historic sites
- Cape Hyuga(Horseback,The Sea of Cruz where your wishes come true）
- Kuroda's vassals
- BibizuCityscape of (Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Myokokuji Garden
- Makimizu birthplace
- Tateiwa Shrine
Festivals and events
- Hyuga Hyottoko Summer Festival
- Industrial / Commercial Festival (not held in 2019)
- Hyuga Hamaguri GoishiFestival
- Hososhima Minato Festival
- Hososhima Yamatsuri Festival (Chinese New Year)
- Pasture Festival: September 9th
- Hososhima Autumn Festival
- : April
- Mimitsu Okiyo Festival: August 8st of the lunar calendar
- Nobeoka West Japan Marathon
Leisure and sports facilities
- Okuragahama Comprehensive Park
- Hyuga Sun Park
- Mimitsu handmade Japanese paper
- 100 beaches in Japan: Hitoyo Beach / Okuragahama
- 100 selections of Japanese white sand Aomatsu: Isegahama / Okuragahama
- XNUMX best beaches: Isagahama Beach
- Water source forest XNUMX selections:Niwata Water Source Forest
Celebrity from Hyuga
- Wakayama Makimizu(poet) (Togo Village, later Togo Town)
- (AV male）
- Ito Ogure(manga artist）
- Hiroko Miura(manga artist)
- Yuji Hinata(Illustrator）
- Tomohiro Kuroki(Former professional baseball player)
- Aoki Nobuchika(Pro baseball player)
- Takatsugu Naito(Film director)
- (Softball player)
- Daisuke Miyamoto(Former professional baseball player)
- Takami Eto(Original政治家）
- Muneyoshi Nomura(Businessman）
- Tsunetaro Ishikawa(Historian）
- Ryojiro Mio(Historian）
- Fumio Takamori(poets・ Former Togo Mayor)
- Katsura Utaharu(Rakugo performer-Rakugo Art AssociationAuditor) (formerly Tomijimamachi)
- (yuanRakugo performer）
- (Takanabe High SchoolBaseball club founder)
- Sara Shinobu Man(モデル）
- Kuroki Nagisa(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Hiroomi Tanaka(OriginalmusicalAn actor）
- Sumitomo Metal MiningCo., Ltd., a group company of Co., Ltd.Hyuga Smelting Co., Ltd.Ruins andTosoh50,000m at Funaba-cho, Hyuga City such as Hyuga Factory, Hichiya Oaza, etc.2OverSoil Contamination Countermeasures LawIt is specified based on.
- Radioactive waste,Asahi Kasei8,030 bottles (20) are stored at the Hyuga Hososhima Plant of Co., Ltd. .
- The quality of drainage from the abolished Tomitaka mine is hypochlorous acid water (pH 2.5-2.9), iron-200mg / LArsenic~ 0.6mg / L was observed.In addition, 160 mg / kg of arsenic was detected in the sediment just below the discharge port. .
- HichiyaFormer Hososhima Factory site (XNUMX hectares) of Hyuga Smelting Co., Ltd. in Furuta TowngroundwaterFromSoil Contamination Countermeasures LawWith arsenic exceeding the standard value specified inFluorineWas detected .
- 2014/SlagA housewife who pointed out the pollution damage of the landfillIndustrial wasteCollection and transportation company andSmeltingFrom the companyLibelas well as the Business disruptionAsSuingWas decided on October 2015, 10, when the housewife lost the case. .
- ^ The area is as of 2011.
- ^ a b c "City flowers, city trees, city flowers (established on April 23, 4)". Hyuga City Homepage. 2014/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Changes in the population of Hyuga City”. Hyuga City General Policy Department. 2019/10/25Browse.
- ^ "Population of Hyuga City in April 31 (by district)”. Hyuga City General Policy Department. 2019/10/25Browse.
- ^ Cadastral survey status map-Hyuga City --Cadastral Survey Website Land and Water Resources Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- ^ a b c Network Design Co., Ltd. Tokiko Kudo, ed.(PDF) 』Hyuga City General Policy Department New Government Building Construction Division, March 2019.
- ^ "Hyuga City”. Miyazaki Nichinichi Newspaper. 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ "Parliamentary alias”. Hinata City Council. 2019/10/26Browse.
- ^ "Hyuga constituency”. Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly. 2019/10/26Browse.
- ^ "List of prefectural assembly members”. Miyazaki Nichinichi Shimbun. 2019/10/26Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Hyuga City
- ^ (PDF) --Miyazaki Prefectural Bulletin
- ^ "Member list”. House of Representatives. 2019/10/26Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Asahi Kasei E-Materials Co., Ltd.
- ^ Areas requiring measures based on the Ministry of the Environment Soil Contamination Countermeasures Law / Areas requiring notification when changing traits
- ^ 20 Radioactive waste management status
- ^ Implementation status of mine pollution prevention projects
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun April 2008, 4 edition
- ^ Nobeoka Branch of Miyazaki District Court XNUMX (Wa) No. XNUMX, No. XNUMX Claims for damages, etc.