[New Corona] Governor Shimane and Maruyama request the government to apply "priority measures such as prevention of spread" on the XNUMXth.
If you write the contents roughly
Governor Maruyama, Shimane Prefecture:
"On the 24th, we are planning to request the government to apply" priority measures such as prevention of spread "."
Regarding the target area, the infection is not limited to the four cities and one towns of Izumo City, Hamada City, Gotsu City, Masuda City, and Onan Town, where the infection is spreading, but the infection is expected to spread to all municipalities in the prefecture by the 4rd. We will make a decision after confirming the situation.
As the infection continues to spread, Governor Maruyama of Shimane Prefecture requests the government to apply the "Priority Measures for Prevention of Spread, etc." to Shimane Prefecture on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
San-in Central TV
This is an account of "San'in Chuo Television Broadcasting" (Fuji Television affiliate) news. We will send you the latest news from Shimane and Tottori prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
IwamiIt is the center of the region and a representative city in the western region of Shimane Prefecture.It functions as one of the leading fisheries cities in the Sanin region.
Sea of Japan side climateThe average temperature in the coldest month in the center of the former Hamada city, which is the coastal area, is included inOsaka-Wakayama City-Matsuyama CityIt is around 6 ℃, which is the same as the above, and it can be said that the climate is warm.The temperature of the coldest month is the same prefectureMatsueIt is about 1.5 ° C higher than the central part, and on the contrary, the temperature in the warmest month is about 1 ° C lower, so it is an area where the annual temperature change is mild even in Shimane prefecture.On the other handChugoku MountainsOld located inKinjo Town・OldAsahi TheHeavy snowfallIs specified in.
|Climate of Hamada Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Otsuji-cho, Hamada City, altitude 19m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||23.3|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.4|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||3.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−6.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||97.8|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||15.3||13.8||13.6||10.8||10.2||12.0||12.2||9.9||11.7||10.2||11.6||15.4||146.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||64.2||89.3||147.0||183.7||206.6||158.6||181.5||213.5||161.8||164.0||117.7||73.2||1,761.3|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1893-present)|
|Yaei (old)Yaemura) Climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||5.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||160.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||85|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||17.6||15.3||15.8||11.8||11.4||12.7||13.0||10.7||11.6||10.7||12.8||16.3||159.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||58.0||80.1||122.1||168.2||190.3||144.7||145.3||167.2||135.1||149.6||110.6||75.6||1,546.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
1866/(Keio2 years)Choshu conquestでHamada CastleBurned downChoshu clanUnder the control of1869/(Meiji2 years)RedemptionOnce byOmori PrefectureAfter being transferred to1870/The prefectural office was relocated to Asai Village (currently Asai Town, Hamada City) in (Meiji 3), and the prefecture name was also changed.HamadaRenamed as.Next time1871/Old in (Meiji 4)Tsuwano ClanIncorporate the territory and both in name and realityIwamiIt became the center of control of the entire region.
1876/Due to the second prefectural integration (Meiji 9)Shimane Hamada Prefecture was abolished.1879/(12th year of Meiji)County, town and village organization lawWith the enforcement, most of the current Hamada city area was newly established.Naga-gunEntered the county area of.The county office was located in Asai Village.afterwards1889/(22th year of Meiji)May 4,Municipal systemWith the enforcement, Hamada Shinmachi, Hamada Konya Town, Hamada Kataniwa Town, Hamada Ebisu Town, Hamada Tsuji Town, Hamada Kadogatsuji Town, Hamada Himonoya Town, Hamada Hara Town, Hamada Ura, Matsubara Ura and Harai Village, Asai Village, Kurokawa Village From each part of the area to Naka-gunHamada TownWas established.
Hamada City1940/(Showa15 years)May 11Born in2005/(Heisei17 years)May 10With all the towns and villages in Naka-gun at that timeMerger of municipalitiesIs carried out and becomes the current city area.
- 1945/(Showa20 years)May 7 - Hamada air raidOccurrence.
- 1949/(24)May 4 - Shimane Prefectural Hamada High SchoolOpened.
- 1965/(Showa 40) July 4- Shimane Prefectural Hamada Commercial High SchoolOpened.
- 1989/(HeiseiFirst year)May 10 - Hamada ExpresswayAsahi - (I.e.The space is open.
- 1991/(3)May 12 --Hamada ExpresswayChiyoda --All lines opened due to the opening of Asahi.
- 1993/(5) April 4- Shimane Prefectural International Junior CollegeOpened.
- 1996/1 month - Hamada Children's Museum of the WorldOpened.
- 2000/August 4- Shimane Prefectural UniversityOpened.
- 2003/9 month - San'in Expressway(Gotsu Road）Jiangjin - Hamada JCTOpened.
- 2004/May 7 - Iwami CablevisionIs open.
- 2008/10 month - Shimane Asahi Social Rehabilitation Promotion CenterIs open.
- 2013/May 8 - Hamada City Central LibraryOpened.
Changes in administrative areas
- 1940/(Showa15 years)May 11 --Naka-gunHamada Town・ ・ ・ ・ MergedHamadaLaunched..The second municipal system in Shimane prefecture.
- 1955/(30)May 4 --Part of Naka-gun (Large printIncorporated a part of Ino and Murotani (character Habara) (Oaza Nishimura and each part of Orii and Higashi Plain).
- 1958/(33)May 6 --Kanagi Village, Naka District (laterKinjo Town) (Parts of Oaza Sano and Utsui) are incorporated.
- 1969/(44)May 3 --Naka-gunKofu TownIncorporated.
- 2005/(Heisei17 years)May 10 --Naka-gunAsahi・ Kanagi Town ・Yaemura-Misumi TownMerged withHamadaWas launched.
- Hamada Post Office : 697-00xx, 697-85xx, 697-86xx, 697-87xx
- Kumogi Post Office: 697-01xx
- Haza Post Office: 697-02xx
- Imafuku Post Office: 697-03xx
- Imaichi Post Office: 697-04xx, 697-05xx
- Anjo Post Office: 697-12xx, 697-11xx
- Sufu Post Office: 697-13xx
- Misumi Post Office: 699-32xx, 699-33xx
- Atoichi Post Office (Jiangjin City): 695-01xx
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Ando Belles-lettre||2005/10/1||2005/10/23||Mayor duties executor.Former Mayor of Kinjo|
|First||Tetsuo Uzu||2005/10/23||Former Mayor of Hamada (April 1996-)|
- Kubota Shoichi (3nd term)
- Term: April 2025, 10
- Number of people: 22 people
It is the central city in the western part of the prefecture, and many administrative agencies of the country and Shimane prefecture are located there.
- Hamada City Hall
- Branch-Kinjo, Asahi, Yaei, Misumi
- Hamada City Fire Department
- Shimane Western Prefectural Center
- Hamada Health Center, Shimane Prefecture
- Shimane Prefecture Hamada Education Office
- Shimane Prefectural Education Center Hamada Education Center
- Shimane Prefecture Western Agriculture and Forestry Promotion Center
- Shimane Prefectural Fisheries Technology Center
- Shimane Prefecture Hamada River Comprehensive Development Office
- Hamada Police Station
- Shimane Prefecture Western Driver's License Center
- Shimane Housing Supply Corporation Hamada Housing Management Office
- Shimane Prefectural Western General Welfare Center(Iwamiru)
National institution, etc.
- Kobe CustomsHamada Customs Branch
- Hiroshima National Taxation BureauHamada Tax Office
- Chugoku Regional Development BureauHamada River National Highway Office
- Hamada Maritime Security Department
- SDF Shimane Regional Cooperation HeadquartersHamada branch office
- Hamada Public Employment Security Office
- Hamada Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Japan Pension ServiceHamada Pension Office
- National Hospital Organization Hamada Medical Center
- West Japan ExpresswayHamada Management Office
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo BankHamada Sales Office
- Japan Finance CorporationHamada branch
- Shimane Asahi Social Rehabilitation Promotion Center
- Sekio Culture Hall
Sister cities/partner cities
- Matsusaka City(Kinki Mie）
- Nakano(Chubu region Nagano) --Chinese city
- Itoigawa(Chubu region Niigata) --Chinese city
- Urakawa Town(Hokkaido Hidaka Promotion Bureau Urakawa-gun）
- Shizuishan City Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region(China)
- Shanghai Putuo DistrictZhenru Town (China)
- ブ ー タ タ --Friendship city
As of 2016 year 12 month.
|Population distribution by age in Hamada City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Hamada City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hamada City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Shimane Prefectural Hamada High School
- Shimane Prefectural Hamada Commercial High School
- Shimane Prefectural Hamada Fisheries High School
- - Hearing impairment
- - Intellectual disability
Vocational school, etc.
- National Hospital OrganizationHamada Medical Center Nursing School
- Rehabilitation College Shimane
- Hamada Beauty College
Major medical institutions
- Agricultural cooperative
FlounderHas the highest catch2015/Is about 750 tons, and othersNodoro,Horse mackerelLarge catch such as..Especially for making dried flatfish, Shimane Prefecture has about 4 tons, which is about 3% of the national market share, but most of it is occupied here..
- Fishing port
- Large commercial facility
- Consumer electronics store
- Home center
- Clothing store
- convenience store
- Drug store
Headquartered major companies
- Hamada Marui
- Kashiwamura Printing
- Egi Gamo store
- Hamada Gas
- Yoshitora Shoten
- Nihonkai Shinkin Bank
- Shimane-san Rei
- Delta C & S(Delta industry100% subsidiary)
Major companies with factories and offices
Major companies with branch offices and sales offices
- Financial institution
- Securities company
- San'in Central NewspaperDirectorate General Hamada
- Chinese newspaperHamada branch office
- Yomiuri ShimbunHamada branch office
- Asahi ShimbunHamada branch office
- Mainichi ShimbunHamada Communication Department
- NHK Matsue Broadcasting StationHamada branch office
- Nihonkai Television BroadcastHamada branch office
- Sanin BroadcastingWestern branch
- San-in Central Television BroadcastingHamada branch office
Cable tv station
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Central station: Hamada station
Shared bus / taxi
General route bus
- Iwami Transportation
- Hamada Municipal Bus
- Eunan Municipal Bus ――Some routes are in Hamada city.
- SK Corporation ――Enter the Hasa area on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Isaribi(Iwami Kotsu ・China JR Bus-Hiroshima Electric Railway) -To Hiroshima
- Tsuwano Express(Iwami Kotsu ・Hanshin Bus) --For Osaka / Kobe
- Hamada Expressway Osaka(Chugoku JR Bus) bound for Osaka
Donchicchi Taxi, Kanagi Fureai, Sansan, Yaune (Reservation system）
- Hamada Port(Important port）
- Misumi Port (Important Port)
Specialty products / special products
Famous places / sightseeing spots
- Asahi Onsen
- Hamada Children's Museum of the World
- Iwamiadachi Museum
- Hamada Local History Museum
- Shimane Prefectural Iwami Seaside Park
- Shimane Prefectural Shimane Aquarium Aquas
- Hamada Marine Ohashi --In Hamada Port
- Imafuku Line Trace ――It is a railway line that was unfinished while construction was started twice before and after the war, and some remains still remain.
- Kokufu beach
Natural monuments, historic sites, etc.
- Iwami Tatamigaura - country'sNatural treasure
- Misumi Ohira Sakura-National Natural Monument
- Melilite nepheline basalt -Prefectural designated natural monument
- Iwami Kokubunji Ruins (Kokubun Nunnery)- country'sHistoric site
- Shimoko Abandoned Temple Pagoda-National Historic Site
- Zhoufu Ancient Tomb-National Historic Site
- Hamada Castle Ruins(Hamada Shiroyama Park) -Prefectural designated historic site
- Katayama Kofun City Designated Historic Site
- Tonoura (KitamaebunePort of call)- Japanese heritage
- Iwami Kagura --Japan Heritage
- Hamakko Spring Festival-Last Sunday and public holidays in April
- Hamakko Summer Festival-First Saturday of August
- Works on stage
Area codeIt is,0855It is (20-49).
- 0855 (20-49) area
- Shigeo Odate (Internal bureaucrat, former mayor of Tokyo, Minister of Interior, Minister of Education)
- Magoichi Tawara (OriginalMinister of Commerce and Industry）
- Sadaharu Ishikawa (Cultural anthropologist,Engineer）
- Sho Ishimoto (Japanese painter,Kyoto City University of ArtsHonorary professor) 
- Tadashi Sasaki (Electrical engineer, OriginalsharpVice president)
- Shimamura Hogetsu (Director, Professor of Waseda University, Founder of Geijutsuza)
- Kuniichi Bale (Metallurgical engineer, Order of Culture)
- Meiji Hashimoto (Japanese-style painter, Order of Culture)
- Hiroshi Miura (Writer)
- Akira Mikazuki (Jurist, Professor of the University of Tokyo, Minister of Justice, Order of Culture)
- Hyoe Murakami (Army soldier,作家,critic）
- Toshio Kushiro (Maruha Nichiro HoldingsThe president）
- Yoshifumi Kumagai (OriginalMinistry of International Trade and IndustryUnder Secretary, OriginalSumitomo MetalPresident)
- Kaoru Saito(Enshu RailwayPresident,浜 松Chamber of commerceVice Chairman)
- Masahiro Sakane (KomatsuPresident,Nippon KeidanrenVice-president)
- Yoshitake Miura (Inventor and writer of canned coffeeHiroshi MiuraFather of) 
- Animal Hamaguchi (OriginalProfessional wrestler,talent）
- Tadao Uesako (Former gymnast,Helsinki olympicGymnastics Men's Silver Medalist)
- Yuki Kanayama (OriginalJapan Futsal National Team)-Hamada PR Ambassador
- Shinji Sasaoka (OriginalHiroshima Toyo Carppitcher,Professional baseball coach/coach,Baseball critic）
- Nobuchika Terado(Kickboxer) Hamada PR Ambassador
- Masaharu Shimizu (OriginalChunichi DragonsOther outfielders, professional baseball coaches)
- Hiroshi Shintaku (Former Chunichi Dragons catcher)
- Masao Takemoto (Originalgymnasticsplayer,Rome olympicGymnastics Men's Group Comprehensive Gold Medalist)
- Shinsuke Toboh (OriginalFukuoka Softbank Hawkspitcher)
- Masataka Nashida (OriginalKintetsu Buffaloescatcher,Professional baseball coach, Baseball critic)
- Makoto Fukui (OriginalSwimmingplayer,Olympicsmedalist)
- Ryuji Miura(Athleticsplayer)
- MIKAMI (Pro Wrestler)
- Atsushi Misawa (Former Chunichi Dragons pitcher, formerMember of the House of Representatives）
- Asuka Hamamatsu (Volleyball player)
- Itsuki Aoki(Women's professional wrestler)
- Kaoru Iga(Pro Boxer)
- Shuzo Ohara (Chukyo TVannouncer）
- Yusuke Kayama(Musical actor)
- Makoto Higo (Voice actor）
- Fukuoka Yutaka (ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン）
- Takahiro Fukuhama (Nippon Sea TVannouncer）
- Miwa Mukunoki (actress）
- Teiji Yamazaki (Enka singer・OriginalProfessional boxer) Hamada PR Ambassador
- Yamane Shinji (Sanin Broadcastingannouncer）
Celebrities associated with
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ Shimane Prefecture Place Directory (9th revised edition)
- ^ "[Hamada City Council] 22 new city council members are decided”. San-in Chuo Shimpo. 2021/10/31Browse.
- ^ "Status of sister city tie-ups by prefecture”. Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (December 2016, 12). 2017/2/1Browse.
- ^ a b Katsuhiro Igata (February 2017, 2). “Hundred Views of Kansai Food: 25 Shimane / Hamada Flatfish, Sheer in the Sun, Fat Storage”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Evening edition 1st page
- ^ “Tonoura-cho has been additionally certified as a Japan Heritage”Hamada City HP. (June 2018, 6) 2018/11/13Browse.
- ^ “Sho Ishimoto died 95 years old, Japanese-style painter from Hamada”. Chinese newspaper (Chugoku Shimbun). (February 2015, 10) 2015/10/8Browse.
- ^ “Awarding men who develop canned coffee”. Chinese newspaper (Chugoku Shimbun). (May 2014, 11). originalArchived as of October 2014, 11. 2015/6/20Browse.
- ^ "Enka singer from Hamada hits for the first time". Chinese newspaper (Chinese newspaper). (January 2014, 8). originalArchived as of October 2014, 9. 2014/11/16Browse.
- HamadaGeographic data related to- Open street map
- Hamada City, Shimane Prefecture (32202A1968) | Historical Administrative Area Dataset β Version -Geoshape repository
- Map - Google map