Governor of Saga "Does not fill the gap with the country" Nagasaki route maintenance method "Does it contribute to the development of Kyushu?" Wide discussion
If you write the contents roughly
"The country has been sticking to the assessment route through Saga Station.
About the Kyushu Shinkansen Nagasaki route Governor Yamaguchi said that not only the route that passes through Saga Station, which the country envisions, but also the "Full Shinkansen ... → Continue reading
"Saga TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Saga Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is the representative station of Saga City, the location of the prefectural office of Saga Prefecture.All trains, including limited express trains, stop.
This station is on the line nameNagasaki Main LineAlthough it is a single station on the Nagasaki Main LineKubota StationStarting fromKaratsu LineAll of the trains run to this station, and it also functions as a connecting station for the Nagasaki Main Line and the Karatsu Line.Limited express trains on the Nagasaki Main Line do not stop at Kubota Station, so the Nagasaki Main Line is available via the limited express.Hizen Yamaguchi StationWhen connecting to the Karatsu line, you need to go to this station and change trains.Exception of passing branch stationTherefore, if you do not get off at this station, you do not need to pay the fare for the transit section (round trip between this station and Kubota station).
Current,2022(Reiwa4 years) Scheduled for autumnWest Kyushu ShinkansenThe opening of2024(6nd year of Reiwa)National Sports Festival-National disabled sports meetMaintenance projects are underway at the south and north exits of Saga Station toward the event.
- 1891(Meiji24 years)8/20 - Kyushu Railway (first generation)Opened as a station.
- 1907(40th year of Meiji)7/1 --Kyushu Railwaynationalization, National Railways (at that timeImperial Railway Agency) Station.
- 1935(Showa10 years)5/25 - Saga LineIs open to Chikugo Okawa Station.
- 1976(51)2/19 ――Approximately 100 due to the completion of the elevated construction mMoved to the north.Car freightAbolished the handling of(Nabeshima StationTransfer to).
- 1977(Showa 52) --Maintenance in front of North Exit Square.
- 1986(61)11/1 - TickyAbolished the handling of.
- 1987(62)3/28 --All Saga Lines are abolished.
- 1987(62)4/1 - Privatization of the national railway divisionInherited by JR Kyushu.
- 2002(14)10/5 - Automatic ticket gateIntroduced.
- 2009(Heisei21 years)3/1 --IC cardSUGOCAStarted handling.
- 2012(24)2/29 --Closed the west exit ticket gate.
- 2016(28)10/21 --Renovated the concourse before the ticket gate.Installed digital signage "TERA Vision" etc..
- 2021(Reiwa3 years)
- 5/10 --The construction of the Saga Station North Exit Square has been completed and the service has started.Until now, the north exit had separate entrances and exits, but it has been consolidated into one location and a scrambled intersection has been introduced.Previously, at a modified intersection, there was a problem that it took time for pedestrians to wait for a signal.With the introduction of the scrambled intersection, it has become possible to cross both north, south, east and west with a single signal change.There will be a taxi stand and pool (retention center) on the south side, and a general vehicle stand and parking lot (1 cars, 11 car for the disabled) on the north side.The square is about 1Square meterThere is also a space on the station building side that can be used for meetings..
- 6/1 --Maintenance work for South Exit Square begins.
Island homeHas 2 lines on 4 sides (there is a headshunt on the outside of platform 1)Elevated stationThere is a station building and concourse under the overpass..When looking down at the station from directly above, the elevated shape of the station is straight on the north side, while the curved shape on the south side is along the north side in the future along with the Shinkansen station and the Shinkansen elevated line. It is a remnant considering.In addition, there is a notch line in the Tosu direction of the No. 1 platform, but this is a remnant of the departure and arrival of the Saga line train, and although it is a part, the elevated Saga line remains...The escalator / elevator to the platform was improved, but the platform was not raised because the stepped railcars on the Karatsu line entered.This is 20 for regular trains cmThis is because a weak step is generated. In 2012, half of the platform was raised near Tosu, and the floor became brick-like, similar to Hakata Station.On the other hand, the construction work near Hizen-Yamaguchi has not been carried out as before, and the stop position of the diesel railcars on the Karatsu Line has moved to the Hizen-Yamaguchi side.It is no longer stopped in the center of the platform like before, so be careful when boarding.
2011(Heisei23 years)3In the revision, it came from Nishi-Karatsu Station as the last up train of the Karatsu Line at Platform 1.Kiha 125 type1-car train, the final limited express from Hakata Station at Platform 3SeagullCame as "No. 105"783 series5-car train ("NichirinVehicle)Overnight stayIs being done.The next morning, the Kiha 1 series at platform 125 will return to Nishi-Karatsu station as the first train going down the Karatsu line, and the 3 series at platform 783 will return as the first limited express "Kamome 100" bound for Hakata station.In addition, the first train going down the Nagasaki Main Line will be forwarded from Kanzaki Station to Platform 2.
On the premisesEkimachi 1-chome(Old:Dates) And other commercial facilitiesSaga City Tourist Information CenterHowever, the change of tenants is also intense.Ekimachi 1-chome Saga is divided into the East Building and the West Building.2004When the renovation was carried out in (16), supermarkets and other facilities moved into the West Building, but after a sports gym was once in the West Building, most of the West Building is now free space. Renovation work has been underway since February 2022.Due to the construction, the four entrances and exits of the West Building are closed as of March.Directly operated stationAndGreen Window-Automatic ticket gate(Automatic ticket gates are installed only at Nagasaki Station, Isahaya Station, Sasebo Station, and Karatsu Station, and are simple at stations that can use SUGOCA except Nishi Karatsu Station and Nagasaki Station / Isahaya Station in Nagasaki Prefecture. A ticket gate is installed).On the premises is a travel agency directly managed by JR Kyushu.JR Kyushu trip There is also a "Saga branch"Station automatic broadcastingHas been introduced.
Still moreSUGOCAabout2009It has been introduced since the service started on March 21, 3, but this station is the western end of the northern Kyushu area and can only be used in the direction of Tosu station.In addition, SUGOCA has been introduced at Karatsu Station and Nishi-Karatsu Station, which can be reached directly from this station by train on the Karatsu Line, but the use of SUGOCA is not permitted at all, including passing between Saga Station and Karatsu Station.note that2012(24)12/1SUGOCA was introduced at some stations in the Nagasaki area, but the Nagasaki area is independent of the northern Kyushu area to which this station belongs and cannot be used interchangeably.Isahaya Station).
|1||Nagasaki Main Line||Going down||Hizen Yamaguchi-Tara-Haikiaspect|
|Going up||Yoshinogari Park・ Shin-Tosu ・Tosuaspect|
|■Karatsu Line||山 本-Onizuka-Karatsu-Nishi Karatsuaspect|
|2||Nagasaki Main Line||Going down||Hizen Yamaguchi / Tara / Haiki area|
"Huis Ten Bosch'
|Nagasaki-Sasebo-Huis Ten Boschaspect|
|3||Nagasaki Main Line||Hizen Yamaguchi / Tara / Haiki area||Only some trains in the morning and evening in both directions|
|Going up||Yoshinogari Park / Tosu area|
|□Limited express "Kamome"||Hakata-Yoshizukaaspect||Only the first train at this station|
|■Karatsu Line||For Ogi, Taku, Karatsu, Nishikaratsu|
|4||Nagasaki Main Line||Going up||Yoshinogari Park / Shin-Tosu / Tosu area|
|□Limited express "Kamome" "Midori"|
"Huis Ten Bosch"
Saga Station Campus Sales Co., Ltd. (Aratama)Is for sale.There are no shops on the platform or inside the ticket gates, and they are sold at the stores inside the station building that exit the ticket gates.There are counter seats in the store, and you can eat on the spot.The main ekiben are as follows.
- Saga specialty chirashizushi
- Saga Mitsuse Chicken "Toritoro Bento"
Many customers go to Fukuoka by train.Limited express train between Saga and HakataWest Japan Railway(Nishitetsu) operates between Saga and FukuokaExpress Bus"Wakusu issueIt has an advantage in terms of required time.
As a whole, the turnover of passengers at this station is large, and as for the unreserved seats of limited express trains, vacant seats are often conspicuous west of this station, but standing passengers may appear east of this station.From this station of the upbound limited express to Hakata station, there was a special case where you can board with a non-reserved limited express ticket in the vacant seats of ordinary car reserved seats except the last car.2018(30)3/16It ended with.Two tickets are set for this station and Nagasaki station (2 yen), but there is no two ticket for Sasebo station and Haustenbos station from this station.
Around the station
- GlicoNeon signboard (during the saga light fantasy period,JRA small Dotombori signboard will be installed at the south exit of Saga Station)
- Toyoko InnIn front of Saga station
- Combox Saga station square
- Tojincho Shopping Street
- Kyushu International Information Business College
- Hotel Route InnIn front of Saga station
- Comfort Hotel佐賀
- Kyushu Electric PowerSaga Branch
- Saga East Credit UnionHead office
- Saga Kyoei BankKamino branch
- Saga City Office
- Saga Agricultural CooperativeCentral meeting
- Saga station square post office
- Saga City Hotel
- 佐賀Washington Hotel Plaza
- Saga Gakuen High School / Seijo Junior High School
- Saga Prefectural Saga Commercial High School
- Saga Pension Office
- Yomiuri ShimbunSaga branch office
- CygamesSaga Building
- AMeDAS Saga (center in front of Saga City Station)
Next to the east of the stationSaga Station Bus CenterGeneral route buses and high-speed buses depart from.There is a bus stop at the north exit of Saga Station on the north side of the station.
Incidentally,Yutaka TransportationThe night high-speed bus "Yutaka Liner" operated by Saga Station departs from the company's own "Saga" stop on the east side of the parking lot facing south of the Saga Station Bus Center (opposite the JA Kaikan in Saga Prefecture).
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu)
- Nagasaki Main Line
- ■Karatsu Line (Our Station-Kubota Station Nagasaki Main Line)
- Saga Station --Nabeshima Station
The route that once existed
- ^ a b c d e "Weekly JR All Stations / All Depots" No. 27 Nagasaki Station / Sasebo Station / Omura Station and 75 other stations,Asahi Shimbun Publishing<Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia>, October 2013, 2, page 17.
- ^ a b c d e f g Encyclopedia of Stop Transition, Page 713
- ^ a b c d e Encyclopedia of Stop Transition, Page 718
- ^ "Saga Station refurbished today" "Traffic newspaper』Transportation Cooperation Association, November 1976, 2, page 19.
- ^ a b "Saga Station North Exit Square, start of use from May 5 Mayor confirms on-site". Saga newspaper(July 2021, 5) 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ <Heisei this day> Automatic ticket gate at JR Saga Station = October 14, 10 (5 years ago)Saga Newspaper-April 2018, 10
- ^ Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbun): p. 1. (March 2009, 3)
- ^ Saga) Saga Station is renewed and opens on the XNUMXstAsahi Shimbun-February 2016, 10
- ^ "Notice of Saga Station South Exit Square Maintenance Work". Saga City(July 2021, 5) 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Lunch box / meal menu”. Ekiben Aratama. 2020/3/3Browse.
- ^ "JTB Timetable" March 2022 issue,JTB publishing, 2022, p. 425.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company (July 2020). 2020/12/26Browse.
- ^ Saga Statistical Yearbook
- Satoshi Ishino (ed.) "Stopping Transition Encyclopedia JNR / JR Edition II" (First Edition)JTB, August 1998, 10.ISBN 978-4-533-02980-6.
- List of Japanese railway stations
- FamilyMart ――Apart from the north side of the station, you live in the station building, and onceam / pmWas open as.
- Life train ――You moved in at a place different from the place where FamilyMart lived.
- Saga Station(Station information) --Kyushu Railway Company