Seiko Hashimoto returns to the Liberal Democratic Party
If you write the contents roughly
Initially, he intended to stay with the Liberal Democratic Party, but he left the party after being criticized by the opposition for violating the "political neutrality" stipulated by the Olympic Charter.
Member of the House of Councilors Seiko Hashimoto, who was the chairman of the Tokyo Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games, has returned to the Liberal Democratic Party.Organization ... → Continue reading
TBS NEWS DIG
Digging up, exploring, and discovering news-News site "TBS NEWS DIG" that brings together the collective strengths of XNUMX JNN affiliated stations
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
According to the provisions of the proviso of Charter 18.3IOC General AssemblyIt will be amended if more than two-thirds of the attending committee members agree.
It is a convention established by the IOC, a private organization, and is agreed upon between nations.Treatyis not.
The Olympic Charter is divided into 5 chapters and 61 articles in total.
- Chapter 1 Olympic movement
- Chapter 2 International Olympic Committee
- Chapter 3 International Federation
- Chapter 4 National Olympic Committee
- Chapter 5 Olympic Games
Olympic mottoFamous as "faster, higher, stronger (Citius, Altius, Fortius)"Three-word systemIs written in the 1996 edition of 14... The "Valid from 2011th July 7" edition is described in Chapter 8, 1.
At the 2021th IOC Session in 138, "simul" will be added to the motto of the Olympic Games..
- ^ Olympic charter --JOC Retrieved May 2021, 5.
- ^ "To adopt the new Olympic motto" Together "is added to the charter policy"Sankei Shimbun. (July 2021, 4) 2021/8/30Browse.
- Olympic charter --Japanese Olympic Committee