``I'm thinking positively, but I want to speak formally'' Nagasaki governor to run for re-election
If you write the contents roughly
Governor Nagasaki is currently in his first term, and he has shown his willingness to be re-elected at his political fund party held in December 1, and is expected to officially announce it at the Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly in September.
I understand that the governor of Nagasaki has decided to run for re-election for next year's gubernatorial election.According to the person concerned, Nagasaki… → Continue reading
UTY TV Yamanashi
Yamanashi has a lot of news to watch, such as Mt. Fuji, which is the best in Japan, and the fastest linear motor car in the world.We will deliver the latest news of Yamanashi from the perspective unique to the local media.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Officers / Committees
- Chair-Hiroki Sakuramoto (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)
- Vice Chairman-Hajime Sugiyama (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)
|Committee||Number of members||Chairman||Vice Chairman|
|General affairs||Nine||Junya Watanabe (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)||Yasushi Ryuishi (Liberal Democratic Party Fresh Green Society)|
|Education and welfare||9||Masao Furuya (Future Yamanashi)||Masasue Ichikawa (Liberal Democratic Party Fresh Green Society)|
|Agricultural policy industrial tourism||Nine||Kazuo Takano (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)||Toshio Okubo (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)|
|Civil engineering forest environment||9||Naohiko Inomata (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)||Naoki Shimura (Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai)|
- Congress Secretariat
- Administration Division
- Proceedings Investigation Division
|Parliamentary name||Number of members||Affiliated party||Number of female members||Ratio of female members (%)|
|Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai||14||LDP||0||0|
|Liberal Democratic Party, Yamanashi||6||LDP||0||0|
|Future Yamanashi||6||Constitutional Democratic Party5Independent1||0||0|
|Liberal Democratic Party Fresh Green Association||6||LDP||0||0|
|Japan Communist Party||1||Japan Communist Party||1||100|
|Liberal Yamanashi||1||Constitutional Democratic Party||0||0|
|Liberal Democratic Party Seiunkai||1||LDP||0||0|
|Total||36 (vacancy 1)||1||2.86|
- Kotaro NagasakiGovernorFuji ExpressDue to the rent problem of the prefectural land, some members of the "Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai" left the parliamentary group and formed a new parliamentary group "Liberal Democratic Party Yamanashi" and "Liberal Democratic Party Fresh Green Society", and the Liberal Democratic Party faction split into three. ..In addition, the parliamentary group "Liberal Yamanashi", which is composed of members of the Constitutional Democratic Party, is also divided into two groups, "Future Yamanashi" and "Liberal Yamanashi", due to the same problem..
Enforced from the election to be held in 2019. "Until 2015,KoshuThe number of constituencies is 2,Nishiyatsushiro-gun-Minamikoma DistrictThere were two constituencies, one in Nishiyatsushiro-gun and two in Minamikoma-gun. 』\
|Kofu CityConstituency||9||Kofu City|
|Kai cityConstituency||3||Kai city|
|Minami AlpsConstituency||3||Minami Alps|
|Fuefuki cityConstituency||3||Fuefuki city|
|Tsuru city-Sai Katsura TownConstituency||2||Tsuru City, Nishikatsura Town|
|Minamitsuru-gunConstituency||2||Fujikawaguchiko Town-Narusawa Village-Oshino Village-Yamanakako Village-Doshi Village|
|Nishiyatsushiro-gun-Minamikoma DistrictConstituency||3||Ichikawa Misato Town-Fujikawa Town-Hayakawa Town-Minobu Town-Nanbu Town|
|Otsuki CityConstituency||1||Otsuki City|
|Uenohara-Kitatsuru DistrictConstituency||1||Uenohara CityKosuge Village-Tamba mountain village|
|Chuo CityConstituency||1||Chuo City|
|Nakakoma DistrictConstituency||1||Showa Town|
Establishment of Hyakujo Committee for Prefectural Assembly
On the final day of the February 2016 regular meeting, a motion of distrust against Chair Ishii was "LDPYamashinkai "Democratic PartyAfter being passed by a large number of supporters such as the parliamentary group "Liberal Yamanashi", the largest parliamentary group "Liberal Yamanashi"LDPAs a result of the repulsion and the parliament slipping, the budget bill was abolished.After that, the budget was established by the exclusive disposition by Governor Goto, but in order to clarify the responsibility for the unusual situation that became a meeting without the budget proposal being approved.Hyakujo CommitteeWas installed.However, in the Upper House election in July of the same year, after the LDP official candidate was defeated in the Yamanashi constituency, the unification of the LDP-affiliated groups was considered, and the Yamanashikai requested the resignation of Chairman Ishii.As a result, Chairman Ishii resigned on August 7, and the pursuit began to converge as the LDP-affiliated parliamentary groups were unified... On September 9, the Liberal Democratic Party Yamashinkai, the Liberal Democratic Party, and the Sozankai, and one non-affiliated Liberal Democratic Party formed the unified Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai for the first time in about 2 years. Dissolved the division.
Chairman's "Turn around" problem
As of September 1947, a total of 2018 chairpersons have been appointed by the Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly since the enactment of the Local Autonomy Law in 9, and five chairpersons have been appointed since the 83 Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly election alone. There is.The largest ruling party in the prefectural assembly is the Liberal Democratic Party, but it is reported that the chairman is turning around for the "third-year students" who were elected three times...Citizens' groups gave the chair a protest statement saying, "It's a trick of the chair's post.", Chairman Kenichi Shirakabe (at that time) said, "I want you to judge whether you have achieved your promise, not your term.".
- ^ Vacancy 1
- ^ Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly Secretariat Regulations.Retrieved February 2015, 3.
- ^ “Conflict over the prefectural land issue of the Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly's division of the Constitutional Democratic Party”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2021, 1) April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ "Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly Liberal Democratic Party split into three Governor factions, five new members leave". Sankei Shimbun(July 2021, 3) April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ Who is responsible for the budget proposal not being approved by the Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly?Unusual investigation: Asahi Shimbun Digital. August 2016, 8.
- ^ Mr. Minagawa / Yamanashi as the representative of the formation of the new parliamentary group "Liberal Democratic Party Seishinkai"Mainichi Newspaper March 2016, 9
- ^ "Yamanashi Governor's election, Mr. Nagasaki recommended by himself is the first winner". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(November 2018, 10). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Yamanashi) Citizens' groups protest against the change of chairman" Tara-maki "". Asahi Shimbun(November 2018, 9). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2. April 2019, 2Browse.
- ^ "Yamanashi Prefectural Assembly resigns after about XNUMX months in office," criticism of "turning around" is denied ". Sankei Shimbun(November 2018, 9). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2. April 2019, 2Browse.