Photo Image of a child without a kindergarten
"No kindergarten" country to take first full-fledged measures Considering home visits and understanding of problems
If you write the contents roughly
In February, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced an estimate that there were about 2 million children aged 0 to 5 nationwide (as of fiscal 182) who were not attending nursery schools, kindergartens, or certified early childhood centers.
Among pre-school children (children aged 0 to 5) who do not attend nursery schools or kindergartens, families with childcare difficulties... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Authorized child institution(Ninte Kodomoen) is from JapanKindergartenas well as the Licensed Nursery SchoolInprimary schoolPreschoolchildrenAgainstChildcareandEducationIn addition, it is a facility that provides comprehensive services to parents.Prefectural governor OrdinanceCertified based on[Annotation 1]To do.2006It was founded in October (18).
Facilities such as kindergartens or nursery schools have the following functions, and those that meet the certification criteria stipulated by the prefectural ordinance can be certified as "certified children's institution" by the governor. ((Law Concerning Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Child Care for Preschool Children, So-called Certified Children's Garden Law Article 4)
- To provide early childhood school education based on the definition of school in the Fundamental Law of Education (kindergarten function)
- To provide childcare for children who need childcare in accordance with the Child Welfare Act (nursery center function)
- To carry out necessary child-rearing support projects according to local circumstances and requests from parents
The prefectural governor shall approve by the ordinance established in consideration of the standards for equipment and operation of facilities established in consultation with the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
There are four types of certified children's institution.
- Kindergarten cooperation type
- A type in which facilities and equipment such as kindergartens and nursery schools are installed and operated in an integrated manner.
- Kindergarten type
- A type of licensed kindergarten with nursery functions
- Nursery school type
- A type of licensed nursery school with kindergarten-like functions (early childhood education)
- Local discretion type
- Types certified by prefectural certification standards
According to a survey by the Cabinet Office, there are 2020 certified child institution nationwide as of April 4, 1, and the largest number is 8,016.OsakaHas become..In addition, there are facilities that have returned to kindergartens after returning the certification, and in 2015 it was the only facility in Japan.TokyoThe number of certified children's gardens has decreased.
Childcare cooperation type certified child institution
Childcare cooperation type certified child institution(Yohoren Keigata Nite Kodomoen) is a single facility that has both kindergarten and nursery functions, and provides integrated education, childcare, and childcare support for preschool children. Facility to do.
- Revised Certified Children's Garden LawIn, "Kindergarten cooperation type certified child institution" was established as a single facility that has legal status as a school and child welfare facility.
- Authorization criteria
- Established on April 26, 4 stipulated by Cabinet Office, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ordinance No. 30.
- Some matters are stipulated in the Enforcement Regulations of the Certified Children's Garden Law (established on July 7) and related notices.
- Class organization / staffing standards
- Classes are organized for children over 3 years old, and one full-time childcare teacher is assigned.
- 職員配置基準は、4・5歳児 30：1、3歳児 20：1（＊）、1・2歳児 6：1、乳児 3：1
- * As a quality improvement item, we will improve the placement of 3-year-old children from 20: 1 to 15: 1 at the official price.
- * The number of placements includes a kindergarten teacher's license and a deputy director / vice-principal with a childcare worker qualification (a time-limited transitional measure will be provided).
- Qualifications such as the director
- As a general rule, a person who has a teacher's license and a childcare worker qualification and has more than 5 years of experience in education and child welfare business.
- However, those who have the same qualities as this are also accepted. (Indicates guidelines for the installer to make a decision)
- Area of garden, nursery room, etc.
- The area of the garden over 3 years old is based on the kindergarten standard (3 classes 420m)2, 1m per class2Increase)
- The living room / classroom area is based on the nursery school standard (1.98m).2/ Person, baby room is 1.65m2/ People, crawling room is 3.3m2/Man)
- Installation of a garden (outdoor playground, playground)
- * The name is "Garden".
- The garden must be on the same site or adjacent land, and the area is the total area of 1 and 2.
- Nursery standard (2m) for children aged 3.3 years2/Man)
- Kindergarten standards for children over 3 years old (3 classes 400m)2, 1m per class2Increase) and nursery school standards, whichever is larger
- * Alternative land is not included in the area integration.Rooftops that meet certain conditions are exceptionally eligible for inclusion.
- Serving meals and setting up a cooking room
- The scope of provision is for No. 2 and No. 3 children who are certified for childcare (the provision to No. 1 children is at the discretion of the garden).
- In principle, cooking in your own garden.Children over 3 years old can be brought in outside according to the same requirements as the current nursery center.
- Childcare teacher at a kindergarten cooperation type certified child institution
- In principle, you must have both a "kindergarten teacher's license" and a "childcare worker qualification".
- * In order to promote a smooth transition from existing kindergartens and nursery schools to kindergarten-linked certified childcare centers, you will be a "nursery teacher" if you have a license or qualification for the five years that the revised Certified Children's Garden Law came into effect. In order to promote special measures that can be taken and the combined use of licenses and qualifications, evaluate the work experience in nursery schools or kindergartens so far, and reduce the number of credits required to acquire licenses and qualifications for those who do not have it. There are special measures to be taken.
- On the other hand, 2-3% of the incumbents in kindergartens and nursery schools have only one license / qualification.
- Differences from kindergartens and nursery schools
- Kindergartens are licensed based on the School Education Law, nursery schools are licensed based on the Child Welfare Law, and kindergartens are certified based on the revised Children's Garden Law (schools stipulated by Article 6 of the Fundamental Law of Education). )Is necessary.
Kindergarten type certified child institution
Nursery school type certified child institution
A type in which a licensed daycare center functions as a certified childcare center by having a kindergarten-like function, such as accepting children other than those who need childcare. .
Local discretion type certified child institution
A type in which an educational / nursery facility in an area that is not licensed as a kindergarten or a nursery school fulfills the necessary functions as a certified child institution..
- Child, child care support method(Law No. 24, July 8, 22)
- Law Concerning Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Child Care for Preschool Children(Law No. 18, July 6, 15)
Cabinet Order / Ministerial Ordinance
- (26 Cabinet Office Ordinance No. 39)
- (26 Cabinet Office, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ordinance No. 1)
- Early childhood education and childcare guidelines (26 Cabinet Office, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 1)
Background of the system
On October 18, 10,Law Concerning Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Child Care for Preschool ChildrenThe system was started by various laws and regulations such as (Act No. 18 of 77).
Law concerning the old system
- Law Concerning Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education, Childcare, etc. for Preschool Children (Act No. 18 of 77)
Cabinet Order on the old system
- Cabinet Order to partially revise the Child Welfare Act Enforcement Ordinance and the Social Welfare Act Enforcement Ordinance (Cabinet Order No. 18 of 261)
Ministerial ordinance on the old system
- Law Enforcement Regulations on Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Childcare for Preschool Children (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ordinance No. 18 of 3)
- Ministerial Ordinance to Partially Revise Kindergarten Establishment Standards (18 Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ordinance No. 34)
- Ministerial Ordinance to Partially Amend the Child Welfare Act Enforcement Regulations (18 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ordinance No. 155)
Notification of the old system
- The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare discuss with each other based on the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 1, Item 4 and Article 2, Paragraph 3, Item 18 of the Act on Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Childcare for Preschool Children. Standards for equipment and operation of facilities established in 1 (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. XNUMX)
Democratic PartyUnder the administration, he announced a policy to integrate kindergartens and nursery schools into a "children's institution".
General child institution
Democratic Party,Noda administrationOn January 2012, 1, the final draft of the new child-rearing policy "New Child and Child-rearing System" was announced, and by 20, it will have the functions of a kindergarten and a nursery school called "Comprehensive Children's Garden". Incorporated a policy to start the facility.
- ^ It will be approved for the kindergarten cooperation type certified child institution.
- ^ "About the situation about the certified child institution (as of April 2, 4nd year of Reiwa)”. Cabinet Office Child and Child Care Headquarters (December 2020, 12). April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ "One after another in Tokyo," returning "certified as an" certified child institution "". NHK. (October 2015, 4) April 2020, 9Browse.
- ^ Law Concerning Promotion of Comprehensive Provision of Education and Childcare for Preschool Children (Revised Early Childhood Education Law) June 18, 6 Law No. 15 (Revised: August 77, 24 Law No. 8) )
- ^ a b "Overview of Certified Children's Garden". Cabinet Office. April 2017, 9Browse.
Masaki Nakayama and Toshiyuki Shiomi "Books for Understanding Certified Children's Gardens" Fumeisha 2015
- 社会 保障
- Yoho unification
- Privatization problem of public nursery schools
- Vertically divided administration
- Childcare teacher
- kindergarten teacher
- Toilet bowl
- Certified Children's Garden Library
- ――It was certified as Japan's first certified child institution at a unified kindergarten facility in Ikawa-cho, Minamiakita-gun, Akita Prefecture.
- New system for supporting children and child-rearing (laws, notifications, etc.) - Cabinet Office
- Authorized child institution - Cabinet OfficeChild, child care headquarters