Four parliamentarians attended the “cult event” held in Brazil.
If you write the contents roughly
The incumbent, Mr. Ejima, has not responded to the questionnaire distributed on August 8 asking about his relationship with the former Unification Church. I can't get it."
Old Unification Church and political issues. Four years ago, four parliamentarians attended an event held by a group related to the former Unification Church in Brazil. → Continue reading
TBS NEWS DIG
Digging up, exploring, and discovering news-News site "TBS NEWS DIG" that brings together the collective strengths of XNUMX JNN affiliated stations
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
See below for the 17th day of each month.
- 1/17 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- 2/17 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- 3/17 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- 4/17 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- 5/17 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- 6/17 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- 7/17 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- 8/17 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- 9/17 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- 10/17 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- 11/17 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- 12/17 - July 12 (Old calendar)
- Safety day ( Japan）
- HyogoLabor Standards BureauEstablished.Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeAfter that, many fatal accidents occurred at restoration / reconstruction sites, and the number of fatal accidents increased by 2% for two consecutive years compared to before the earthquake. The 50th of every month on the day of the earthquake was designated as "Safety Day".
- Inaris Day( Japan）
- Established by Misuzu Corporation, which manufactures ingredients for inari sushi. Matching the words "I (1) na (7) ri".
- DomesticEggplantDay of consumption expansion ( Japan）
- Established in February 2004 by the Winter Spring Eggplant Main Production Prefectural Council.originally4/17Is called "Nasubi Anniversary" by combining the words "yo (4) i (1) na (7) su", and this has been expanded to the monthly anniversary.
How to read
- The general reading of "17th" was "Junanichi", but after Heisei, "Junananichi" was often used. ("27th" is also used for "Niju na Nichi".) In addition,NHK OfNewsThen, you are instructed to use "Juichi Nichi".