Mayor of Suttsu "Nuclear Waste" Final Disposal Site Willingness to Survey ... Road and Surrounding XNUMX Towns and Villages "Carefully Consider" "Worry about Rumor Damage"
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, the mayors of Kuromatsunai and Rankoshi, which are adjacent to Jutsu-cho, and the mayor of Shimamaki-mura meet Governor Suzuki from 20 pm on the 4th to inform the governor of the residents' anxieties and also collect information on the road. I asked for things.
The mayor of Suttsu, who is considering applying for a survey to select a final disposal site for so-called "nuclear waste," will conduct a second-stage survey ... → Continue reading
Hokkaido News UHB
It is a local TV station of Fuji TV. The news of Hokkaido is delivered promptly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Niseko mountain rangeIs "Niseko Shakotan Otaru Kaigan National MonumentIs specified as.Shiribetsu RiverHas been certified as the best clear stream in Japan,salmon,Cherry salmonIt is also a river that runs up.. The flat land that spreads over the basin is suitable for cultivating paddy fields and produces "Rankoshi rice."
- Mountain:Raidensan(1,211.7m),Mt. Mekunnaidake(1,120m), (1,074m),Chisenupuri(1,134.2m),NitonupuriNUMXm
- River: Shiribetsu River, Meina River, Penke Eye Domestic River
- Lakes: Oyunuma, Koyunuma
|Rankoshi (1981-2010) Climate|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F)||8.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||−0.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F)||−4.4|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||−8.5|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F)||−24.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||118.1|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||237|
|Average days of precipitation (≥ 1.0 mm)||23.6||19.6||16.3||10.7||10.0||8.3||9.1||9.3||11.5||15.0||19.5||22.5||175.5|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||35.6||56.9||113.2||168.1||190.9||169.5||129.8||136.7||138.5||113.5||58.9||33.2||1,342.8|
|Source 1: Japan Meteorological Agency|
|Source 2: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Rankoshi Town and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Rankoshi-cho population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Rankoshi Town
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Place name
- Eye name
- Excellent piece
- Mutual prosperity
- Rankoshi Town
Refer to "History of the town".
- In the Edo period, the Matsumae clan placed Isoya.
- 1869年(2th year of Meiji),EzoTheHokkaidoRenamed as, and established 11 counties in 86 countries.ShiribeshiIsoya-gunAnd,Yonezawa DomainWill be under the jurisdiction of.
- 1871年(Meiji 4), Isoya-gunPioneerWill be under the jurisdiction of.
- 1872年(Meiji 5) Under the jurisdiction of the Hakodate branch office, it was divided into four villages, Shiribetsu village, Notsu village, Shimakotan village, and Yokota village, in Isoya-gun, and the head was set up.
- 1880年(13th year of Meiji) 4 village unions became 2 village unions, and they are located in 2 places: Yokotoku village/Shimankotan village and Notsu Noto village/Shiribetsu village.ChiefSaid the head of the house.
- 1882年(15th year of Meiji),Three prefectures first eraNext becomes the jurisdiction of Hakodate Prefecture (became Hakodate branch office in 1886). In addition, four village associations will be formed again, and the chief government office will be set up in Notsu Village.
- 1885年(Meiji 18) A certain Watanabe in Iwanai discovered an intermittent spring at the southern foot of Chisenupuri. After his death, he was run by an old woman, and is now called "aunty hot spring". Later it became "Baba Onsen"Niseko Yumoto OnsenBecomes
- 1896年(29th year of Meiji) Motoyoshi Narita of Notsu Tomura discovered a hot spring in Yusanbetsu. It later opened as Narita Onsen and is nowNiseko Yakushi OnsenBecomes
- 1898年(Meiji 31), the Suttsu branch office opens.Suttsu-gun,Shimamaki,Utakugun, Isoya county has 4 jurisdictions.
- 1899年(Meiji 32) Divided Shiribetsu Village into Kitashiribetsu Village and Minamijiribetsu Village. The head office of Minamijiribetsu Village was located in Memena (now Nakoma Town).
- 1902年(35th year of Meiji),Level 2 municipal systemEnforcement. The village name was changed to Isoya Village by merging the four villages of Yokotan, Shimakotan, Noto, and Kitajiri.
- 1904年(37th year of Meiji),Hokkaido RailwayOpening. Isoya Station (1906Mena StationRenamed to),Rankoshi Station,Konbu StationOpened.
- 1908年(41st year of Meiji) Naotaro Niimi discovered a hot spring. Opened as Niimi Onsen in the summer of 1912 (Meiji 45).
- 1909年(Meiji 42) In 2nd grade, the village of Minamijiribetsu came into effect.
- 1910年(Meiji 43), abolish each branch office of Suttsu, Iwanai, Otaru,Abuta-gunTo Kutchan VillageShiribeshi BranchPut. Minamijiribetsu village is under the jurisdiction of the Shiribeshi branch office.
- 1914年(Taisho 3), the village office moved from Memena to Rankoshi.
- 1938年(Showa 13), Hokkaido Electric Power Kombu Power Plant (Hydro) operation started.
- 1940年(Showa 15), 1st grade municipal system enforcement.
- 1947年(Showa 22), the first election of the mayor by the revision of the Local Autonomy Law.
- 1950年(Showa 25),NisekoIs designated as "Provincial Park".
- 1951年(Showa 26), Hokkaido Electric Power Ranetsu Power Station (hydraulic power) operation started.
- 1954年In 29, Susumu Sumiya performed hot spring exploration on the banks of the Konbu River (later Yusenkaku). Namshiribetsu Village was renamed Rankoshi Village and the town system was enforced. It becomes "Rankoshi Town".
- 1955年(Showa 30),Suttsu TownIsoya Town (formerlyIsoya Village) Incorporated the Kitajiribetsu district (current port town).
- 1957年(Showa 32), public bathhouse (Konbugawa Onsen) Commencement of operations (In 1959, the town-run hot spring "Yuzenkaku" started operations).
- 1958年(Showa 33), including Yumoto, kelp, Niseko, NiimiNiseko Hot Springs"ButMinistry of Health and Welfare(CurrentMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare)ThanNational Recreation Hot SpringSpecified.
- 1963年(Showa 38), NisekoNiseko Shakotan Otaru Kaigan National Monument".
- 1967年(Showa 42),National town and village associationRankoshi Town is commended as an excellent autonomous town. Held the 1st "Flower Bed Competition". Rankoshi Town Folk Song, Rankoshi Ondo announced.
- 1969年(Showa 44),オーストリアSister city tie-up with Sarfelden.
- 1985年(Showa 60), the new government office building is completed. The townsman charter was established, and the flowers and trees of the town were designated as "fists".
- 1991年(3),Rankoshi Town Shell HouseOpening.
- 1992年(4), Hometown Hill Direct Sales Center opens (2003Road StationRegistration). Opened Shell Shell, a direct sales center for Rankoshi Town (2005 Road Station Registration).
- 1996年(6) Oyunuma Nature Exhibition Hall opened.
- 1999年Held a commemorative ceremony for the 11th anniversary of the foundation (100) and held various commemorative events.
- Hideyuki Kim
- Administration Division
- Tax department
- Residents' Welfare Division
- Health promotion section
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Division
- Commerce, Industry, Labor and Tourism Division
- Construction Division
- Cash room
- Board of education
- Agricultural committee
- Election Management Committee
- Congress Secretariat
- Town council
- 10 members
- Kutchan Police Station
- Rankoshi police station
- Konbu police station
- Memei Police Officer Station
- Port police station
- Mount Yotei Fire DepartmentKutchan Fire Station
- Rankoshi branch office
- Cultural and sports facilities
- Rankoshi Town Center Labuchan Hall
- Community Plaza Hanaichikai
- Fureai Plaza 21
- Yamamura Development Center
- Rankoshi Town Sports Park
- Rankoshi Town Gymnasium
- Yamamura Square
- Hokkaido Development BureauOtaru Development and Construction Department Kutchan Development Office Rankoshi Branch Office (River Section)
- Shiribeshi Promotion BureauOtaru Construction Management Department Rankoshi Branch Office
- high school
- Hokkaido Rankoshi High School
- Junior high school
- Rankoshi Municipal Rankoshi Junior High School
- primary school
- Rankoshi Town Elementary School
- Rankoshi Town Konbu Elementary School
Economic and industrial
The core industry of Rankoshi isAgriculture:And became the best clear stream in Japan for four consecutive yearsShiribetsu RiverAnd about 3000 ha in its tributariesPaddy fieldhave.. In the hills, we grow fruits and vegetables in fields, and there are also livestock farms that produce beef and milk..
- Youte Agricultural Cooperative(JA Youtei) Rankoshi Branch
- Minami Shiribeshi Forest Association
- A Corp.
- Rankoshi store
- Financial institution
- Hokkaido Shinkin BankRankoshi Branch
- JA Bank Hokkaido (Hokkaido Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation) JA Yoitei Rankoshi Branch
- post office
- Rankoshi Post Office (collection and delivery office)
- Kelp post office
- Mamena Post Office
- Nakoma Post Office
- Minatomachi Post Office
- Konbu Onsen Simple Post Office
- home delivery
- Yamato TransportChitose Administration Niseko Center (located in Kutchan Town)
- Sagawa ExpressKutchan Sales Office (located in Kutchan Town)
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)
- Niseko Bus
- Rankoshi Town Bus "Ranran"
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Hokkaido Route 32 Toyoura Niseko Line
- Hokkaido Route 58 Kutchan Niseko Line
- Hokkaido Route 66 Iwauchi Toya Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 207 Konbu Stop Niseko Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 229 Kitashiribetsu Rankoshi Stop Line
- Hokkaido Route 267 Isoya Rankoshi Line
- Hokkaido Route 268 Iwanai Rankoshi Line
- Hokkaido Route 343 Rankoshi Niseko Kutchan Line
- Hokkaido Road Route 525 Rankoshi Stop Line
- Hokkaido Route 752 Naikota Line
- Hokkaido Route 934 Aioi Rankoshi Line
- Road Station
- Niseko Hot Springs
- Rankoshi Town Shell House
- Lake Kokuri
- Fish and name piece
- Niseko Golf & Resort
- Lin Lin Park
- Autumn leaves waterfall
- Oyunuma Nature Exhibition Hall
- Yumoto Onsen Campground
- Chisenupuri Ski Area
- Person from
- Kaneishi Seizen(Politician. FormerMember of the House of Councilors）
- Yuji Tsuchiya(Bureaucrat. exCabinet OfficeOkinawa Promotion BureauLong)
- Kenichi Komatsu(Engineer/Doctor of Engineering. FormerToshiba Medical SystemsPresident, formerJapan Medical Device Industry FederationVice-president)
- Furudate Seigo(Former judge)
- Fukuhara Yoshiharu(Former Alpine skier.)
- Masato Masuda (Game designer.wrestling''Fire pro wrestling] The creator)
- (Mayor of Rankoshi, Hokkaido)
- Naoyuki Wajima(Former NHKradio-Tv gymnasticsLeader. NHK “With mom] 6th gymnast brother)
- Akiko Nanbu(Educator.Mitsuo Gakuen Women's Junior CollegeThe first president)
- Related person
- Yoshida Keda(Former Alpine skier from Tokyo)
- ^ "Summary of town”. Rankoshi Town. 2015/3/3Browse.
- ^ "Niseko Shakotan Otaru Kaigan National Monument". Hokkaido. 2015/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Shiribetsu River". Hokkaido Development Bureau. 2015/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Heavy snowfall areas throughout Hokkaido”. National Council for Promotion of Snowy and Cold Regions. 2015/3/6Browse.
- ^ "Rankoshi Past weather data search”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/12/25Browse.
- ^ [| Statistics Bureau, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications] (2017-01-27) (CSV). 27 National Census Subregion Total 01 Hokkaido << Age (5 years old), Population by gender, Total age and average age (Foreigners-Special)-Machicho, characters, etc. (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications 2017/5/20Browse.. *Even if there is an area of 0 people in a part of a section of an article, it is excluded if there is a population in another same section.
- ^ "Town history”. Rankoshi Town. 2015/3/3Browse.
- ^ "sister city”. Rankoshi Town. 2015/3/3Browse.
- ^ a b "industry”. Rankoshi Town. 2015/3/3Browse.
- ^ "JA". 2015/2/26Browse.
- ^ "Minami Shiribeshi Forest Association". 2015/11/3Browse.
- ^ "Shikotsu-Toya Niseko Route". Scenic Byway Hokkaido. 2015/10/19Browse.
- Rankoshi Town Home Page
- Hokkaido Shiribeshi Promotion Bureau