Mayor Mochizuki expressing his belief at the photo session
Mayor Arita in hospital attends city council with permission to go out
If you write the contents roughly
According to Arida City, Mayor Mochizuki is undergoing rehabilitation at the hospital, so the date of discharge has not been decided so far.
Yoshio Mochizuki (Mochizuki ...) who has been hospitalized for knee arthritis after winning the fourth election in the Arida mayoral election last month (September). → Continue reading
Wakayama Broadcasting News
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Arita City(Arida) isWakayamaLocated in the central partCity.Arita mandarin orangeplace of origin,Mosquito coilIt is the birthplace.Kumano KodoPasses north and south through the eastern part of the city.旧OldArita-gun.
Located in the central part of Wakayama prefecture,Kii ChannelFacing.市中央を流れるFlowing through the city centerArita RiverAn alluvial plain is formed along the area, and the urban area and fields are widespread.The northern part of the city is a series of steep mountains such as Mt. Shirakura, Mt. Myojin, and Mt. Atagoyama, and becomes a plain near the port town.The southern part of the city is also lined with mountains derived from the Nagamine Mountains, but the altitude is lower than in the northern part, and a pass is formed near Senda, and the forest is interrupted.As it goes further west, the altitude rises again and sinks into the Kii Channel at Miyazaki's nose in the westernmost part.
In the Hatsushima district in the northwestern part of the city, there is a plain that seems to have been formed by sandbars and subsequent wetlands.沖に地の島、沖の島の２島が浮かび、苅藻島は以前干潮時のみ地続きとなっていたが、東亜燃料（現Two islands, Jinoshima and Okinoshima, float off the coast, and Karumojima was previously connected only at low tide, but Toa Fuel (currently)ENEOS) Is now completely continuous due to land reclamation accompanying the construction of the factory.
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous survey from the 27 census, it decreased by 6.98% to 28,470, and the rate of increase / decrease was 30th out of 18 municipalities in the prefecture.The population density is 773.01 people / km2, which is the third highest among 30 municipalities in the prefecture.
|Population distribution by age in Arida City and the whole country (2005)||Arida City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Arida City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 806 (DatongFirst year)- Jomyojicreate.
- 1924 (Taisho13 years)May 2 --As the terminal station of the Kisei Line of the Japanese National RailwaysMinoshima StationOpened.
- 1925 (Taisho14 years)May 12 --As the terminal station of the Kisei Line of the Japanese National RailwaysKii Miyahara StationOpened.
- 1938 (Showa13 years)May 12 --JNR Kisei West LineShimotsu Station-Minoshima Station間 にHatsushima StationOpened.
- 1954 (29)May 9 - Arita-gunMinoshima Town-Yasuda Village-Miyahara Village-Itoga VillageMergedArita TownWas launched.
- 1956 (31)May 5 --Arita-cho, Arida-gun enforces the city systemArita CityBecomes
- 1962 (37)May 8 - Seagrass countyHatsushimachoIncorporated.
- First Mayor- Senta Morikawa(December 1956, 5-February 1, 1966)
Constant: 15(0 of them are women and 0% of the members are women.)
- Hatsushima-cho (Hatsushima-cho beach, Hatsushima-cho village)
- Minatocho district
- Port town
- Miyazaki district
- Part of Miyazaki Town
- Central district
- Shindo, part of Miyazaki Town, Koemi, No, Mountains
- Yamadahara, Shimonakashima, Tsujido, Hoshio, Senda
- Miyahara Town (Miyahara Town Takigahara, Miyahara Town Waterfall, Miyahara Town Shinmachi, Miyahara Town Road, Miyahara Town Hata, Miyahara Town East, Miyahara Town Sugai)
- Itogacho (West of Itogacho, Middle number of Itogacho)
- In the Hatsushima areaENEOS Wakayama RefineryIs located,Petroleum refiningIs the number one industry.
- Arita mandarin orangefamous for.
- Sword fish(The highest catch in Japan),Mosquito coil(World's first development and manufacturing), known for local industries such as gloves.
Japan Post Group
(As of 2012 year 12 month)
- Minoshima Post Office(Minoshima) --Collection and delivery station.
- Arida Fukushima Post Office (Minoshima)
- Arida Yasuda Post Office (Tsujido)
- Arita Tatsugahama Post Office (Miyazaki Town)
- Arita Hatsushima Post Office (Hatsushimacho Hama)
- Miyahara Post Office (Shinmachi, Miyaharacho)
- Ooi Simple Post Office (Miyazaki Town)
- Osaka Branch Okuwa Minoshima Branch Office (Shindo) (ATM only / Holiday service)
- Other ATMs have been installed at each post office except the Oi Post Office, and the Minoshima Post Office offers holiday services.
* The postal code in Arida city is "649-03xx""649-04xx(Both are in charge of collection and delivery at the Minoshima Post Office).
- Wakayama Prefectural Minoshima High School
- Wakayama Prefectural Minoshima High School Miyahara Campus
Junior high school
- Central station:Minoshima Station The station is a stop for some limited express trains.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- General national road
- Prefectural road
Tourism / culture / festivals
- Jomyoji(Miyazaki Town) Main Hall, Tahoto (National Important Cultural Property)
- Shozenji Temple (Hatsushimacho-ri) Dainichi Nyorai sitting statue (national important cultural property)
- Koriji Temple (Miyahara Town Field) Eleven-faced Kannon Statue (Important Cultural Property of Japan)
- Tokushoji (Nakaban, Itogacho)- ChujohimeA place related to it. 5月14日にMay XNUMXthTwenty-five Bodhisattva training memorial service ceremonyIs performed.
- (Nakaban, Itogacho) --The oldest in JapanInari Shrine..It is revered as the oldest inari-zushi in the local area.
- Ninpeiji Temple (Nishi, Itogacho) --Also known as Hydrangea Temple.
- Susa Shrine(Senda) --The Senda Festival will be held on October 10th.
- Kumano KodoKiijiandThe historic site of the ninety-nine prince
Ruins and historic sites
- Hajikami Kofun (Hatsushimacho Hama)- ENEOS Wakayama RefineryIn
- Jinoshima Kofun (Hatsushimachohama) --There is a replica of Ishimuro in front of Hatsushima Public Hall
- Ruins (Sugai, Miyahara-cho)
- Hoshio Ruins (Hoshio)- AkieOne of the Kii Kishu ruins
- Nail scraping Jizo (Miyahara Town Hata)- KukaiThe legend that he drew with his nails remains
- Matsugen Minoshima Baseball Club --Based in Arida CityAdult baseball OfClub team.All Japan Club Baseball ChampionshipA strong man who has won four times.
- Cherry blossoms in Ueno Park
- Onna no Ura beach
- Jinoshima beach
- Kuma no Kodo History and Folklore Museum
Works set in Arida City
- Midsummer boy(1991 ToYousuke Eguchi-Cutie SuzukiA movie released in the lead role.Motoichi was introduced as "a seaside town that gets excited by high school baseball", and the whole story is filmed in Motoichi)
- Masatoshi Sakai --Media Producer
- Toba Jun -Actor
- Munehiko Shimada --Former professional baseballHanshin TigersPlayers and coaches
- Ko Bito --Former director of the Minoshima High School Baseball Club, Honorary Citizen of Arida City
- Tsuyoshi Bito --The eldest son of Tadashi Bitou, the current director of the Minoshima High School Baseball Club
- Taiki Tsuda -YuanProfessional baseball player
- Takumi Kuki-Track and field athlete.100cmMy personal best is 10 seconds 19.2012 London OlympicsBoys4 x 100m relay OfRepresentation from Japan.
- Eiichiro Ueyama - Dainippon PyrethrumFounder of (Kincho), creator of mosquito coils
- Hideyuki Yamamoto --Menvolleyballplayer.Toyota Gosei TrefelsaBelongs.
- Kichiemon Hamaguchi7th generation-businessman