Transport training with an interpreter app Assuming reports from foreigners suspected of being infected
If you write the contents roughly
Since July last year, the Tsushi Fire Department has introduced a system that allows three-way calls between the whistleblower, the command center, and the interpreter center, and a dedicated interpreter app that supports 7 languages. I was listening carefully to the situation.
On the 8th, a transportation training assuming a report from a foreigner suspected of being infected with the new coronavirus was held at the Tsu City Fire Department in Mie Prefecture ... → Continue reading
We will tell you a wide range of information such as incidents and accidents that occurred in Furusato Mie, delicious dishes that have reached the season and topics that make you feel at ease.
Mie's events are on Mie TV♪
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tsu City Fire Department
- 2006May 1 Tsu CityHisai-Aki DistrictKawagei-Geino Town-Misato Village-Ano Town-Isshi-gunKarasu Town-Isshi Town-Hakusan Town-Misugi VillageIs newly established and merged, and new Tsu city is established.
- With Tsu City Fire DepartmentKui district wide area firefighting associationIntegrate the newTsu City Fire DepartmentTo open.
- 2011May 3 Great East Japan EarthquakeIn the outbreak ofEmergency fire support teamMiyagi Prefecture as a Mie Prefectural CorpsSendai cityIs dispatched to a disaster.
- 2013April 4st at Hisai Fire DepartmentAdvanced rescue teamSet up.
- Headquarters-Fire General Affairs Division, Prevention Division, Fire Emergency Division, Communication Command Division
- Fire department
As of July 2017
- Fire pump car with water tank: 17
- Small fire pump car with water tank: 3
- Fire engine with ladder: 1
- Fire pump car with ladder: 1
- Chemical fire pump car: 2
- Small water truck: 1
- Rescue work vehicle: 2
- Command vehicle: 2
- Command public relations vehicle: 13
- Material and equipment carrier: 9
- Ambulance: 15
- Support vehicle: 4
- Personnel carrier: 1
- Preventive activity vehicle: 3
- Others: 12
* The Tsu City Fire Department has been developing its own original small fire engine and equipment since 1988 due to regional characteristics (roads are complicated and narrow), etc., and it is known as "Tsushi type" among firefighters. Has been done.しかし総務省（旧自治省）の規格外のため国庫補助が受けられず、100％市の予算で購入されていたが、最近はHowever, because it was out of the standards of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (former Ministry of Home Affairs), it was not possible to receive national treasury subsidies, and it was purchased with XNUMX% city budget, but recentlyEmergency fire support teamDue to the increase in national treasury subsidy and technological progress due to the registration in, the Naka Fire Department and the North Fire Department, which have jurisdiction over the area of the former Tsu city, also introduced general fire engines in accordance with the standards of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. The number of "Tsushi-type" fire engines is decreasing.
|Fire department||Address||image||Branch office||Detachment station|
|Medium fire department||Kotobukicho 14-20||Nishi: Isshikicho 257|
South: 1631-10 Kumozuhongocho
|Misato: 372-1 Misato, Misato-cho|
Ano: 2097 Kawanishi, Ano Town
Karasu: 1862-1 Karasucho
|North fire station||816-2 Kurimanakayamacho||Kawage: 3824 Ueno, Kawagecho|
|Hisai Fire Department||Hisaimyojincho 2276||Isshi: 345-1 Tajiri, Ichishicho||Sakakibara: 5824-1 Sakakibara-cho|
|Hakusan Fire Station||Hakusancho Minamiya Castle 294||Misugi:Okitsu, Misugi Town910-1||None|
- 29 edition Tsu City Fire Department Annual Report (Tsushi City Fire Department Headquarters)
- Tsu City(There is an article about "Tsu-shiki" fire engine)