Photo Governor Ikuo Kabashima and others = XNUMXth, prefectural office hearing opinions about Kuma River flood control from members of civil society groups opposed to Kawabe River dam construction
Kuma River Osamu "No dam required" Kumamoto Prefecture's opinion hearing, XNUMX opposition groups insist
If you write the contents roughly
A group calling for the removal of the Setoishi Dam (Ashikita Town, Kuma Village) operated by Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. in the middle reaches of the Kuma River also participated.
There are XNUMX meetings to hear opinions from four civil society groups that Kumamoto Prefecture opposes the construction of the Kawabe River Dam regarding the Kuma River flood control after the heavy rain in July. → Continue reading
Kumamoto Daily Newspaper
The Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun is a local newspaper in Kumamoto. Full of information about Kumamoto such as news and sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Pacific WarAfter the defeat of JapanGHQMade by the instructions ofExcessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion LawReceived the designation ofJapan shipping lineWas dismantled and split into a regional power company.However, the newly-divided regional power companies are also very poor in capital and cannot supply the electricity needed for reconstruction satisfactorily.Power plantNewly establishedinvestmentSince it was in a state of being unreliable, the Electric Power Development Promotion Law enacted in response to the increase in domestic electricity demand1952Country on September 9thSpecial companyEstablished as (Capital composition 66.69% is Minister of Finance,-laterMinister of Finance, 9 for the restPower companyInvested).
The first big business of electric power developmentSakuma DamHowever, the construction, which takes 10 years, was completed in 3 years by introducing technology from the United States.With this success, Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.Kurobe DamThere is also a story that gave a go-ahead to the construction of[Source required]..Subsequently called "OTM"Okutadami Dam,Tagokura Dam,Miboro DamConstruction of hydroelectric power plants including large-scale ones one after another.Supporting post-war reconstruction from the aspect of electric power (The Sakuma power plant of Sakuma Dam is still the largest hydroelectric power plant in Japan with annual power generation, and these are still one of the largest in Japan).
During the period of high economic miracle, the supply capacity was increased together with the electric power companies that had rebuilt their finances in response to the large increase in electric power demand. It was.On the other hand, power development includes wide-area thermal power plants that can be used by multiple electric power companies, interconnection transmission lines between electric power companies, andSakuma Frequency ConverterConstruction of interconnection facilities such as, long-distance DC power transmission, and large-scale pumped storage power plants.Perform complementary business of electric power companies.
After that, the electric power companies also had a sufficient financial structure and constructed interconnection transmission lines and other interconnection facilities between the companies.For power development, in order to support the domestic coal mine industry, which was declining at that time, we built a thermal power plant dedicated to domestic coal (later changed to overseas coal-fired power plant), and conducted demonstration test plants such as seawater pumping power plants and overseas cooperation projects. It has come to carry out business with a strong national policy, such as actively conducting it.
In 1997Special corporationAfter a preparation period of about 5 years in rationalizationPrivatizationBy doing so, the Cabinet decided2003Abolished the Electric Power Development Promotion Law,2004May 10ToTokyo Stock ExchangeIn the second partListingHowever, all of the shares held by the electric power company and the government-sponsored privatization fund were sold (initial price was 2,795 yen).In addition, the nickname was changed from "Denpatsu" to "J-POWER".
Now in JapanHydraulic power,FirepowerIt has more than 60 power plants in total, and its power generation capacity is outstanding except for the former general electric power companies (10 electric power companies), even when compared with the former general electric power companies.Shikoku Electric PowerEtc.Tohoku Electric PowerComparable to.In particular, coal-fired power generation is the largest in Japan, and hydroelectric power generation is also top class.It also owns a large number of power transmission / substation facilities, interconnection transmission lines between electric power companies, and other interconnection facilities, and in particular, only J-POWER has a transmission network that interconnects Honshu and Kyushu.Previously, only J-POWER had interconnections between Hokkaido and Honshu, between 50Hz and 60Hz, and between Honshu and Shikoku, but now it owns two-thirds, 3%, and 2%, respectively. ..Although it does not currently have a nuclear power plant, it is located in Aomori Prefecture.Oma Nuclear Power StationIs under construction. Wind-power generationAlso aboutTokyo Seaside Wind Power StationIt has 18 points in Japan and is top class (as of the end of March 2011).Even overseasポーランドWe are actively developing, such as participating in the business at Zayatsukobo Wind Farm.
Also, in recent yearsPower liberalizationDiversified business (water supply business, etc.) to respond to the trend.At the same time, so far mainly in the Asian regionConsultingIn recent years, we have been actively investing in overseas businesses that have been developingThailand・ Kaenkoi 2 power plant,The United States of America・ Tenasca Frontier, Elwood, Green Country, etc.), Coal Mine Development (Australia・ It is expanding due to (Claremont Coal Mine, etc.).
On April 2019, 4, J-Power Transmission Network Co., Ltd. was established as a wholly owned subsidiary. The company will be available from April 1, 100J-Power Transmission Network Co., Ltd.The name was changed and the power transmission business was transferred..
(Main equipment operation start time, etc.)
- 1952September-Established a government-sponsored Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. based on the "Electric Power Development Promotion Law".
- 19538 month - Tadami Specified Area Comprehensive Development PlanParticipate in
- 1956January --Start of operation of Nukabira Power Station (Nukabira Dam).
- April 1956-Sakuma Power Station begins operation (Sakuma Dam).
- 1960December-Okutadami Power Station starts operation (Okutadami Dam).
- 1961January-Miboro Power Station starts operation (Miboro Dam).
- 1963January-First power developmentcoalThermal power plant,Wakamatsu Thermal Power Station(Currently Wakamatsu General Office) Units 1 and 2 started operation.
- 196510 month - Sakuma Frequency Converterstart operation.
- 19673 month - Kingdom of ThailandChoir No. 1 (Srinakarin) hydroelectric power generation plan.
- May 1967-Coal-fired power plant,Isogo Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- May 1967-Coal-fired power plant,Takehara Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1968July-Coal-fired power plant,Takasago Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 1971 --With the closure of the Takamatsu Mining Works of the Japan Coal Mine, Wakamatsu Thermal Power Station Units 1 and 2 were remodeled into coal heavy oil co-firing.
- 1974January-First power developmentheavy oilDedicated thermal power plant,Takehara Thermal Power StationUnit 2 started operation (later converted to coal).
- 1975January-First power developmentGeothermal power plant,Onikobe Geothermal Power StationStarted operation.
- 1978July --Oku Kiyotsu Power Station (pumped storage type) started operation (Futai Dam・ Kassa Dam).
- 1979December-Japan's firstDC power transmissionInterconnection equipment byHokkaido-Honshu interconnection facility (Between Honshu and Hokkaido) Operation started.
- 1981January-Japan's first coal-fired power plant using imported coal,Matsushima Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.
- 198611 month - Ishikawa coal-fired power plantUnit 1 started operation.
- 1989 - Wakamatsu Thermal Power StationAbolished (Wakamatsu General Office was built as a research / experiment / training facility in 1987).
- 1990July-Coal-fired power plant,Matsuura Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.The first single-unit output 100 million kW machine for power development.
- 19956 month - Takehara Thermal Power StationUnit 2coalConverted to exclusive burning.As a result, all of the owned thermal power plants will be coal-fired.
- 1999March-The world's first seawater pumped storage power plant,Okinawa Yanbaru Seawater Pumping Power Stationstart operation.
- 2000July-Coal-fired power plant,Tachibana Bay Thermal Power StationUnit 1 started operation.The single output of 105 million kW is the largest thermal power plant in Japan.
- 20024 month - Isogo Thermal Power StationNew Unit 1 started operation (old equipment was abolished in November 2001).Nickname changed from "Denpatsu" to "J-POWER".
- 2003October-"Electric Power Development Promotion Law" abolished.
- 200410 month - Tokyo Stock ExchangeListed on the first section of the market.
- October 2004-Participated in the Kaenkoi 10 gas-fired power plant business in Thailand.
- 20053 month - ratioAcquired CBK power plant (total output 72.8 kW).
- 2006April --Acquired interests in the Tenasca Frontier power plant in the United States.
- November 2006-Acquired interests in the US Elwood Energy Power Plant.
- January 2006-Claremont Coal Mine Development, Queensland, Australia.
- October 2006-UKInvestment fund "The Children's Investment Fund(TCI)Mass holding reportSubmitted for the first time.Shareholding ratio 5.07%.
- February 2007- TCISubmits a large holding report.The shareholding ratio is 9.90%, and any further shareholding is virtuallyForeign exchange lawPrior reporting is required due to foreign capital restrictions by (precisely 10% or more).
- 2007September-Acquired interest in US Green Country Power Plant.
- November 2007 --Entered the Hanshui Integrated Hydropower Development Project in China and acquired interests.
- 2008March-Participation in China's Xinchang coal-fired power generation project (overseas)IPPNumber of cases: 6 countries / regions 16 cases in operation, 3 cases under construction).
- 20084 month - Ministry of FinanceandMinistry of Economy, Trade and IndustrySubmitted a preliminary report under the Foreign Exchange LawTCIAnnounced a cancellation recommendation for additional shares of Electric Power Development Co., Ltd..
- 20084 month - Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry,Oma Nuclear Power StationAllowed to install a nuclear reactor.
- October 2008-Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. announced that it will purchase all shares held by TCI.
Human Resources (Representative Directors Only, As of June 2020, 6)
- (Joined Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. in 1980)
- The president
- (Joined Electric Power Development Company in 1977, graduated from the University of Tokyo)
- Vice president
- (Joined Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. in 1980)
In the era of special companies, the title of the chief executive was "PresidentHowever, since it was reorganized into a general corporation, it has become the "president".
List of major offices
- Hokkaido branch HokkaidoSapporoChuo-kuKita 3-jo Nishi 3-chome Daido Seimei Building
- Sendai office MiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuIchibancho4-6-1Sendai Daiichi Seimei Tower Building
- East Japan Branch SaitamaKawagoe-shiMusashino 37-77
- Chubu branch AichiKasugai City3030-68-1 Jusanzuka, Jusanzuka-cho
- Hokuriku Branch ToyamaToyama5-13 Sakurabashi Dori Toyama Kogin Building
- West Japan Branch OsakaOsakaKitaNakanoshima6-2-27 Nakanoshima Center Building
- China branch office HiroshimaHiroshima cityNaka-kuHatchobori15-10 Central Building
- Takamatsu Office KagawaTakamatsuKotobukicho XNUMX-chome4-3 Takamatsu Chuo-dori Building
- Fukuoka office FukuokaFukuoka CityHakata WardHakata Ekimae 3-2-1 Nihon Seimei Hakata Ekimae Building
- Wakamatsu General Office Fukuoka PrefectureKitakyushuWakamatsu WardYanagasakimachi No. 1
- Washington office
- Kuala Lumpur Office
- Hanoi office
- Jakarta office
* (Major overseas corporations)
- J-POWER AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
- 米 国
- J-POWER North America Holdings Co., Ltd.
- J-Power Investment Netherlands BV
- CBK Netherlands Holdings BV
- J-POWER Generation (Thailand)
- Gulf Electric Public Co., Ltd.
- TLP Cogeneration Company Limited
- Thaioil Power Co., Ltd.
- Gulf Power Generation Co., Ltd.
- Nong Khae Cogeneration Co., Ltd.
- Samutprakarn Cogeneration Co., Ltd.
- Gulf Cogeneration Co., Ltd.
- Gulf Yala Green Co., Ltd.
- Independent Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- CBK Power Company Limited
- SEC HoldCo, SA
- Pow Wow Tile Power Development Advisory (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Kae Electric Power Co., Ltd.
Power generation facility
97 locations in total, 1822 kW(As of May 2018, 3)
- The total output includes the units under long-term planned suspension and regular inspection.Units that have been abolished and units under construction are not included.
Hydroelectric power plant
61 locations, 857kW
- Major hydroelectric power plants (power plants of 10 kW or more)
|Power plant||Water system||Primary tributary|
|Secondary tributary||Power generation method||Authorization output||dam||Location &||Operation start|
|Shimogo Power Station||Agano River||Agano River|
|Dam canal type (Pumping type）||100 kW||Okawa Dam(Shimoike)|
|Okutadami Power Station||Agano River||Tadami River||Dam type||56 kW||Okutadami Dam||Fukushima|
|Agano River||Tadami River||Dam type||18.2 kW||Fukushima||1963|
|Tagokura Power Station||Agano River||Tadami River||Dam type||38.5 kW||Tagokura Dam||Fukushima||1959|
|Numappara Power Station||Nakagawa||Nakagawa|
(Outside the river)
|Dam canal type (pumping type)||67.5 kW||Miyama Dam(Shimoike)|
Numahara Dam (Ueike)
|Sakuma Power Station||Tenryu River||Tenryu River||Dam waterway type||35 kW||Sakuma Dam||Shizuoka|
|Shintoyone Power Station||Tenryu River||Tenryu River|
|Dam canal type (pumping type)||112 kW||Sakuma Dam (Shimoike)|
|Oku Kiyotsu Power Station|
Oku Kiyotsu No. XNUMX Power Station
|Shinano River||Kiyotsu River|
|Dam canal type (pumping type)||100 kW|
Kassa Dam (Kamiike)
|Miboro Power Station||Shogawa||Shogawa||Dam type||21.5 kW||Miboro Dam||Gifu||1961|
|Tedorigawa Daiichi Power Station||Tedori River||Tedori River||Dam waterway type||25 kW||Tetorigawa Dam||Ishikawa||1979|
|Nagano power plant||Kuzuryu River||Kuzuryu River||Dam type (pumping type)||22 kW||Kuzuryu Dam|
|Ikehara power plant||Kumano River||Kitayama River||Dam type (pumping type)||35 kW||Ikehara Dam|
|Sendai River Daiichi Power Station||Kawauchi River||Kawauchi River||Dam type||12 kW||Sendai Dam||Kagoshima||1965|
- For power plants of 10 kW or lessElectric Power Company Management Dam # Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.checking ...
- For a list of power generation dams to be managedList of dams for power generation in Japan # Electric Power Developmentchecking ...
Thermal power plant (domestic in-house equipment)
7 units in 14 locations, 841 kW
|Power plant name||燃料 燃料||Total output||Unit||output||Thermal efficiency (LHV)||start operation||Location &||Remarks|
|Isogo Thermal Power Station||coal||note120 kW||New Unit 1|
New Unit 2
|Year ending March 2002|
Year ending March 2009
|Kanagawa横 浜 市Isogo-ku|
|Takasago Thermal Power Station||coal||50 kW||Unit 1|
|Year ending March 1968|
Year ending March 1969
|HyogoTakasago||New 1 and 2 units (120 million kW in total) are planned.|
|Takehara Thermal Power Station||coal||130 kW||New Unit 1|
|Year ending March 2020|
Year ending March 1983
|HiroshimaTakehara||The existing Unit 1 (25 kW) and Unit 2 (35 kW) were abolished.|
|Tachibana Bay Thermal Power Station||coal||210 kW||Unit 1|
|Year ending March 2000|
Year ending March 2000
|Matsushima Thermal Power Station||coal||100 kW||Unit 1|
|Year ending March 1981|
Year ending March 1981
|Matsuura Thermal Power Station||coal||200 kW||Unit 1|
|Year ending March 1990|
Year ending March 1997
|Ishikawa coal-fired power plant||coal||31.2 kW||Unit 1|
|Year ending March 1986|
Year ending March 1987
Nuclear power plant
(1 place under construction)
|Power plant name||Reactor model||Total output||start operation||Location &||Remarks|
|Oma Nuclear Power Station||Advanced boiling water reactor||kW||AomoriShimokita-gunOma Town||One unit is under construction and is planned to be 1 million kW.|
|Power plant name||the way||Total output||start operation||Location &|
|Onikobe Geothermal Power Station||Geothermal power generation||1.5 kW||Year ending March 1975||MiyagiOsaki|
|Wind-power generation||0.45 kW||Year ending March 2000||HokkaidoShimamaki Village|
|Tomomae Winvilla Power Plant||Wind-power generation||3.06 kW||Year ending March 2000||HokkaidoTomamae Town|
|Wind-power generation||1.485 kW||Year ending March 2001||HokkaidoWakkanai|
|Wind-power generation||2.475 kW||Year ending March 2001||AkitaNikaho City|
|Tokyo Seaside Wind Power Station||Wind-power generation||0.17 kW||Year ending March 2003||TokyoKoto Ward|
|Wind-power generation||2.6 kW||Year ending March 2003||KagoshimaMinamiosumi Town|
|Wind-power generation||0.45 kW||Year ending March 2003||Yamaguchi Shimonoseki|
|Wind-power generation||2.1 kW||Year ending March 2003||IwateKuzumaki|
|Tahara Wind Farm||Wind-power generation||0.198 kW||Year ending March 2004||AichiTahara|
|Wind-power generation||1.5 kW||Year ending March 2005||NagasakiSasebo|
|Wind-power generation||1.75 kW||Year ending March 2005||KumamotoNishihara village|
|Tahara wind farm||Wind-power generation||2.2 kW||Year ending March 2005||AichiTahara|
|Wind-power generation||1.2 kW||Year ending March 2005||HokkaidoSetana Town|
|Wind-power generation||6.598 kW||Year ending March 2007||FukushimaKoriyama|
|Wind-power generation||0.85 kW||Year ending March 2007||KumamotoOguni machi|
|Wind-power generation||3.4 kW||Year ending March 2010||ShizuokaMinamiizu Town|
|Wind-power generation||2 kW||Year ending March 2011||FukuiAwara City|
|Wind-power generation||2.8 kW||Year ending March 2011||FukushimaTamura-Kawauchi Village|
|Kaminokuni Wind Farm||Wind-power generation||2.8 kW||Year ending March 2014||HokkaidoKaminokuni Town|
|South Ehime Wind Farm||Wind-power generation||2.16 kW||Year ending March 2015||EhimeUwajima City|
Power generation facilities that existed in the past
Thermal power plant
|Power plant name||燃料 燃料||Total output||Abolition time||Location &|
|Wakamatsu Thermal Power Station*||Coal, heavy oil||15 kW||1989||FukuokaKitakyushuWakamatsu Ward|
* On the site of the Wakamatsu Thermal Power Station, the Wakamatsu General Office was constructed as a research, experiment, and training facility.
- Technical consulting 63 cases in 318 countries / regions (results as of the end of May 2011)
- IPP (Overseas Power Generation Business) 6 cases in 29 countries / regions (results at the end of June 2010)
- BS Nippon TelevisionThen every Wednesday 21:54 --22:00.
- Weekly news BIZ Street(BS-TBS, Every Saturday 21:00 --21:54)
- THE History Retsuden ~ And a masterpiece was born ~(BS-TBS, every Friday 22: 00-22: 54)
- Saturday Premium (Fuji Television Network, Inc, Every Saturday 21:00 --23:10)
Regarding the issue of stock acquisition by TCI
Power developmentIssued sharesOwns 9.9% of英国 OfThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI) expressed dissatisfaction with its management policy, including requesting a dividend increase at the time of the annual general meeting of shareholders in June 2007... In November 2007, the management was requested to dispatch an outside officer, but on January 11, 2008, the Electric Power Development Board of Directors responded that it opposed the proposal..
Therefore, on January 1, TCI will raise the stake in Electric Power Development to 15%.Foreign exchange lawAdvance notification byWas done.However, the Foreign Exchange Special Subcommittee of the Foreign Exchange Subcommittee of the Customs and Foreign Exchange Council said on April 4 that the acquisition of shares could hinder the maintenance of public order in Japan.Was issued.In response to this opinionMinister of Finance NukagaとMinister of Economy, Trade and Industry AmariRecommendations to stop the acquisition of shares by TCIAt the same time, the discourse that "the Japanese government's promotion of direct investment in Japan remains unchanged"Announced and commented on the content that Electric Power Development also allows this recommendation and discourseannounced.
On April 4, TCI granted an opportunity for a defense issued by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.The Minister of Finance Nukaga and the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry Amari started the procedure for the suspension order under Article 27, Paragraph 10 of the Foreign Exchange Law, and ordered the suspension on May 5.Issued. On July 7, TCI issued a statement to abandon the complaint in accordance with the suspension order..
On the other hand, TCI announced on April 4th that it would develop the power supply in June.Ordinary General Meeting of ShareholdersAtYear-end dividendAnnounced that it will make a proposal regarding the dismissal of the president if the conditions are not accepted.Electric Power Development announced on April 4 that it had received this proposal, and on April 18 the Board's opinion that it would oppose all TCI proposals.announced.After that, letters continued to be exchanged between TCI and Electric Power Development, but the disagreement was not filled, and on May 5, toward the annual general meeting.Solicitation of power of attorneyTCI has announced that it will do so.
At the 6th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on June 26, all shareholder proposals by TCI were rejected.Around that time, TCI is a power development management team.Appeal to pursue responsibilityWe are proceeding with the procedure for filing a request, and request disclosure of the voting results of the voting rights of cross-shareholders.The dispute continued even after TCI's shareholder proposal was rejected by the ordinary general meeting of shareholders.
However, on October 2008, 10, Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. announced that it would buy all of TCI's shares, ending a series of problems.Regarding the reason why TCI decided to sell its shares, the business reorganization to incorporate the subsidiary business decided by Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. at the end of July 31 into the main body.Reported byReported that it was due to the impact of the global financial crisis that occurred in September 2008.There is, and it is complicated.
Sky descent problem
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentSince then, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and the electric power companydictateThe problem has been criticized as a structure that loosens the safety standards of nuclear power plants of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, which is the regulatory agency.
Broadcast transmission facility
- ^ Corporate Governance Report Retrieved February 2021, 1
- ^ Notice of Convocation of General Meeting of Shareholders Retrieved February 2021, 1
- ^ "List of power generation companies | Obligation to report power generation business | Power supply and demand measures | Agency for Natural Resources and Energy". www.enecho.meti.go.jp. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "List of power transmission and distribution business operators (general power transmission and distribution business operators, power transmission and distribution business operators, specific power transmission and distribution business operators) | Outline of electricity business system | Agency for Natural Resources and Energy". www.enecho.meti.go.jp. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding the conclusion of an absorption-type split agreement due to the spin-off of the transmission and substation division”. Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. (April 2019, 4). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b Regarding the cancellation recommendation based on the Foreign Exchange Law concerning TCI's investment in Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- ^ Electric Power Development Co., Ltd., J-POWER. “Corporate Data | Corporate Profile | J-POWER Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.” 2018th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "You can work in a stable supply of electricity --- JP High Tech". My navi.As of August 2017, 5オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017th of February 5Browse.
- ^ RP-LUCID
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Discourse by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry-The Government of Japan's stance on promoting direct investment in Japan remains unchanged- (Ministry of Finance)
- ^ Opinions of the Board of Directors against the shareholder proposal from TCI (Electric Power Development, currently no web page)
- ^ Granting an opportunity for defense to TCI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- ^ Regarding the suspension order based on the Foreign Exchange Law concerning TCI's investment in Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Opinions of the Board of Directors regarding shareholder proposals (Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.)
- ^ http://www.jpower.co.jp/news_release/news080626-1.html
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ About TCI's request for publication on May 5
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Requests from shareholders for filing proceedings for pursuing responsibility for directors regarding price reductions, etc.
- ^ Regarding the sending of a notice of reasons for non-appeal regarding an action to pursue the responsibility of a director from shareholders
- ^ Notice regarding the succession of some businesses of a subsidiary (JP Resources Co., Ltd.) due to the company split of Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
- ^ British investment fund TCI to sell J-Power shares (Nikkei Net)
- ^ Decline and Counterattack Fund Crossroads Whereabouts of the Financial Crisis, Left and Right (Fuji Sankei Business i)
- ^ "Company Profile". Central FM.As of August 2006, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Notice of transmission station relocation”. Central FM. As of August 2013, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 11Browse.
- Takanobu Tatsunosuke(First president)
- Power company
- Power company management dam
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Tadami Specified Area Comprehensive Development Plan
- Kushiro Call Mine
- Japan shipping line