Photo Katsuyuki Kawai
The reality of "net work" revealed by election consultants Is Mr. Kawai the tip of the iceberg? "Twitter, blogs, summary sai ...
If you write the contents roughly
"Facebook and Twitter are regarded as problems in the US presidential election, and Japan should also discuss direct laws and regulations on Internet work.
Former Minister of Justice Katsuyuki Kawai said, "Net ..." over the trial of the House of Councilors Anri Kawai, who is accused of violating the Public Offices Election Act (acquisition). → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is divided into direct regulation (political regulation) and indirect regulation, and further, direct regulation is divided into economic regulation and social regulation.
Purpose of regulation
- External diseconomyAvoidance of
- Environmental regulations, safety regulations, etc.
- Information asymmetryAvoiding disadvantages due to
- Quality indication, safety indication, etc.
- Economy of scaleAvoiding disadvantages due to the existence of gender
- Larger industries such as power plants are more efficient
- Fostering kindergarten industries and facilitating declined industriesConstructionConversion
- Entry restrictions, etc.
- Food supply and demand adjustment
- Food price stability, etc.
- Realization of public interestUniversal serviceAchievement of safety
- There are entry regulations, price regulations, withdrawal regulations, threshold regulations for hazardous substances, safety regulations, etc. in postal services, communications, transportation, etc.
Type of regulation
- Command and Control type
- A method of direct management by order and regulation. It is effective in surely preventing that it should not occur.
- Economic method
- External diseconomyA method of indirectly managing by intervening to reflect (social cost) in the price. It is characterized by being more economically efficient in a perfect market because the means of accomplishment are left to each entity to give them more freedom.
- Perfect competitionRegulations for market realization
- Market regulation, information disclosure regulation, market rule development, etc. for the market to function well.
- Information asymmetryCancellation ofMoral hazardPrevention ofReverse selectionPrevention ofMonopolyBan,Information disclosure,labelingな ど
- Regulatory reform
- Information economics
- voluntary restraints
- Total amount regulation
- Limit equalization principle
- Regulatory Reform Council
- Regulatory Reform Promotion Council
- Car emission regulations
- DeregulationWhite paper
- OECD Report on Regulatory Reform Review
Facebook(Facebook, abbreviation: FB) isアメリカ合衆国CaliforniaMenlo ParkThe largest in the world operated by Facebook, Inc. headquartered inSocial networking services(SNS).. Facebook, Inc. is a major USITIs a company,GAFA,FaangOther than FacebookInstagram.,Facebook Messenger,WhatsAppAre offered.
In 2004Mark ZuckerbergOf ZuckerbergHarvard UniversityWas my roommate or classmateEduardo SuberinWas founded. afterwardsAndrew McCorrum,Dustin Moskowitz,Chris HughesAnd so on.. Initially, membership was limited to students with email addresses in Harvard's domain,Duffel BagLocal universities,Ivy leagueUniversity ofStanford UniversityThe target was gradually expanded. Gradually, students from various universities were added to the target, and eventually it was opened to high school students, and finally to all people over the age of 13. On Facebook today, anyone can become a member by declaring that they are 13 years old or older at the time of user registration.
If you register as a user before using the site, you can create a personal profile, add other users as friends, exchange messages, and receive automatic notifications when your profile is updated. In addition, users will be able to join groups of users with a common interest. User groups are categorized by company, school/university, and other attributes. Also, friends can be classified by putting them in a list such as "work colleagues" and "close friends".
In June 2005,Accel PartnersInvested $1,270 million in Facebook,Jim BreyerAdded $100 million from personal funding to Accel Partners investment funding.. August 2009Compete.comSurvey ranked Facebook as the most popular social networking service in the monthly active user rankings worldwide.Entertainment WeeklyChose Facebook as its "best" list for the past decade, and said, "The world before Facebook was sneaking up on ex-girlfriends, not forgetting the birthdays of colleagues in the company, and distracting friends. OrScrabulousI was playing an enthusiastic game like "It has said.
Initially it was limited to students, 20069/26After that, it was opened to the public. The Japanese version was released in 2008.real nameIt is a registration system,personal informationRegistration is also required.. After publication, the number of users increased rapidly, and the number of site visits increased in 2010.GoogleBecome a hot topic. In September 2011, it became the world's largest SNS with 9 million users worldwide.. Over 2012 billion people in October 10.
In September 2012, Facebook exceeded 9 billion active users.. 8.7% of them are fake.. August 2011Consumer reportsAccording to a survey, 13 million children under 750 and 10 million children under 501 violate the Terms of Service.. 2012 in 180PetaIt has bytes of data and increases by 24 petabytes of data every 0.5 hours..
Facebook made its first public offering on February 2012, 2,CaliforniaMenlo ParkHeadquarters moved to.. Facebook is from May 2012, 5NASDAQStarted selling shares in the market.. Facebook was issued in May 2012 with $51 billion in sales in 2013Fortune 500Ranked 462 in the world and was selected for the Fortune 500 for the first time.. 2012,Webby awardAward.. Operating income for the second quarter of 2016 was 2,830 billion yen, an increase of 116% year-on-year. The monthly usage is 17 million (the company's subsidiary Instagram has a monthly usage of 1,200 million).
In terms of customizability, basicallyPlain textBut only forAjaxCorrespond to your own orア プ リ ケ ー シ ョ ンIt supports the latest technology such as being able to select (app) and add. Many of these applications are developed by ordinary users rather than those developed by Facebook. By allowing general users to develop various applications and publish them as Facebook tools, Facebook goes beyond its own capabilities.ServiceCan be provided.
In addition,mobileIt also supports terminals,BlackBerry,AndroidFor exclusive useWidgetIs prepared,iPhone,iPod touchMounted onSafariWhen you access with, the service is provided on a dedicated screen. iOS-equipped devices such as iPhone and iPad, and Android apps are also available separately.
Facebook, as Instagram has symbolized, prioritizes investment over short-term profits and is not making a profit for now. However, along with Google, there is no doubt that it is the “largest advertising company in the world”. In terms of traffic, Facebook has about 250 billion monthly visits (May 2019), making it the second-largest giant of Google with 5 billion in traffic and global traffic. Naturally, this huge amount of traffic is directly linked to advertising revenue.
Second-hand goodsSale or住宅-Job offerVarious recruitmentAdsThere is also a "Facebook Marketplace" that allows you to send a message, and the ability to send messages directly to other users. Also,写真,MovieIt also supports uploading (Facebook Video). capacityRestrictionThere is no. For photos larger than 604 pixels, the long side is reduced to 604 pixels. What your friends bought, in conjunction with purchasing activities on dedicated pages on Facebook and external sitesmovies,MusicThere is also "Social Ads," in which advertisements are displayed in the form of whether or not they were highly evaluated.
Harvard UniversityWas a student ofMark ZuckerbergDevised a game called "Face Mash" where the ID photo of the female student obtained by hacking was published on the Internet and the face of the exposed female student was compared to win the vote... This became a problem at the university, leading Zuckerberg to half-year probation at Harvard University.
In 2004, Zuckerberg launched a service called “The facebook” for Harvard students to interact with each other (registration required). A few days later,Stanford University,Columbia University,Yale UniversityIn response to requests from students such as "I want a similar site,"Ivy LeagueOpen to students. After that, it gradually became open to students throughout the United States and became an indispensable tool for student life. Participation was limited to university students who own a university email address (.edu domain), but in early 2006A high school studentIt was opened to the public by September 2006 and made available to anyone in the world with a valid email address.
As the first recruited engineer by the advisorSteve ChenWorks. But in a few weeksPayPalI try to quit with my old friends by saying "make a video site". Don't ask Matt Caller, "I'll regret it all my life. Facebook will soon become a big company. I think there's a video site that can be swept away and thrown away."YouTubeLeave to make).
Kevin Efflsi recommends to Zuckerberg that an extremely knowledgeable person in operation is needed. HeVeritasTheSymantecHe sold himself to the company and was willing to accept consulting for a few weeks, but he became a captive of Zuckerberg and Facebook and became a full-time employee, which increased the company's credibility. Jeff Rothschild said, "I thought they were creating a dating site, but understanding their vision, it was completely different from the site they've been on. We are trying to create the most effective channel to exchange."
On September 2006, 9, "News Feed" and "Mini Feed" functions started.
August 2007, 10,MicrosoftIs an exclusive contract for advertising,Windows LiveandXbox LiveIncluding the system integration with, Facebook invested $2 million (about 4,000 billion yen) and acquired 264% of the company's stock. Microsoft has valued Facebook with a market capitalization of $1.6 billion (about 150 trillion yen). By the way, GoogleYahoo!With riceMySpaceと広告を契約中（3年契約、9億ドル約990億円）。MicrosoftがYahoo!買収にあたって提示した金額は446億ドル（約4兆9,060億円）であり、FacebookはYahoo!の3分の1の市場価値があると見られている（2008年4月）。
August 2008, 5,Facebook ConnectAnnounced. May 2008, 5, Google announced.
On May 2008, 5, Facebook refused to connect to Google's Friend Connect as not meeting Facebook's privacy standards.
Mark Zuckerberg visited Japan on May 2008, 5 to give a talk. The Japanese version was released to the public on the spot.
2009 was aheadMySpaceBecame the world's largest SNS site.
Released "Microsoft SDK for Facebook Platform" on November 2009, 11.
July 2010, 7 Active Users Announce Over 22 Million Users Worldwide.
On September 2010, 9, a movie ``The story behind the establishment of Facebook''Social networkWill be released. Published in Japan on January 2011, 1.
August 2011, 9,Bing TranslatorThe machine translation function using was installed.
In addition to the basic functions for social networking, it has the following characteristic functions.
Facebook Connect is a function that allows you to authenticate with Facebook and associate it with Facebook's social network by adding the link information with Facebook to the desired page of the external site. What Facebook users do on these external sites is also reflected on Facebook as activity information..
There is a "Facebook page" on Facebook that can be created by celebrities and companies, where you can advertise and attract fans.Originally named "Fan Page".
Automatically classify registered people.
Facebook Japan Co., Ltd.(Facebook Japan Kabushiki Kaisha) is a Japanese corporation of Facebook.
In February 2010, Facebook Japan Co., Ltd., the first overseas corporation outside the United States, was established in Japan (Tokyo).Minato-ku) Established. On behalf ofYahoo! JAPANTaro Kodama, who is from his hometown, is appointed (the position is Country Growth Manager). InitiallyShiroyama Trust TowerI had an office in February 2013,Ark Hills Sengokuyama Mori TowerMoved to, Completed in August 2020 and January of the same yearToranomon HillsMoved to business tower-.. The number of users in Japan was approximately 2010 million as of December 12..Over 2011 million people at the end of September 9.. It was widely reported in 2012, and it started to be reported in many media that it became more popular than Japanese SNS. 2015122,500 million people at the moment.
Facebook Incorporated uses "Facebook" (known as Facebook) in Japan 200711/21"Facebook" and "facebook" (designated as Kaohon, Ganphone, Gampon) 20105/25Applied for a trademark. Japan was a backward region for Facebook, but at the beginning there were very few Japanese services, problems such as the Japanese version not reflecting the English version layout in real time, etc. It was mentioned. From this point, posting negative articles on Facebook is far from the world trend.Only Japan stands out.
2008Japanese translation in MayThe interfacepublish. This is not translated by the management side, volunteer usersThird partyIt was the result of free work using the translation application. May 5,CEO OfMark Zuckerberg JapanHeld a press conference at and thanked all the users involved in the translation.. On the same night, Facebook developer event "Facebook Developer Garage Tokyo" will be held in Tokyo.Shibuya WardIt was held in.
Japan at the time Facebook enteredmixi,Mobage,GREEExisting SNS such asTwitterIs not pushed by and spreadIt was also called "Facebook underdeveloped country".Kunihiro Maeda(Space of interestfounder,Tamagawa UniversityFaculty of Business Administration, Part-time Lecturer,Tokyo UniversityAs for these factors, the number of interpersonal relationships between Japanese and overseas is small in the first place.Social MediaIs holding users, "The advantage of a global networkJapaneseVulnerable to.. Maeda also said that Facebook accounts are required to register a real name, a face picture of the person, and a profile in the real world. I feel." "If you can't communicate in English, you can't get into the main network at all," he said.
People's Republic of China
People's Republic of China(Excluding Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)Great firewallThe connection restrictions to Facebook are regulated by, Of similar servicesHuman networkHas attracted many users. As of February 2011, there are 2 Facebook users... Although Facebook established a subsidiary in the People's Republic of China in 2018,Communist partyGovernment withdrew approval.
From 2010 to 2011チュニジアOccurred inJasmine RevolutionFacebook plays a major role in exchanging information. Also,2011 Egypt MayhemThen.April 4 ExerciseA large group calleddemo,strikeI called.Hosni MubarakPresidentSome were evaluated as "Facebook Revolution" because they were forced to resign.
On the other hand, Facebook is a real name ( 2012Is more widely usedstage name,Pen nameIfPopular nameAlthough now possible, this is limited to celebrities whose contacts can be easily identified) Because it is a registration system, to escape from the pursuit of the governmentKanaRequest real names from activists registered inOr, there was also a situation where the activity was flooded, such as the activist who was forced to disclose his real name was arrested by the authorities.. Due to these restrictions, in actual exerciseReviews,FlyerIs the mainstay, Facebook andTwitterIt is also pointed out that only "not organized the demo".
Security and privacy issues
Facebook's security vulnerabilities are often pointed out. In 2011HTTPSIntroduced always-on connectionBut stillmobile phoneIt is considered to be the site that poses the most serious threat to mobile terminals such as.
others,AppsAbout "Birthday" (formerly "My Calendar"), which is one of the above, once you join the membership (unless you change the settings), you will unknowingly ask your friend "Can you enter your birthday?"ス パ ムPoints to keep sending solicitationsAndiPhoneThe Facebook app at will arbitrarily register the contacts registered on the iPhone to Facebook, and Facebook will automatically send an "invitation email" to the registered contacts every two weeks.There are also problems such as.
In June 2013, the subscriber's personal informationUS National Security AgencyMass monitoring program operated byPRISMBy the AmericanInformation agencyWas provided toWashington Post,GuardianTherefore, it is reported.
On June 2013, 6, the official application for Android was sending the phone number of the terminal without permissionSymantecIt becomes clear by the analysis of. In response, Facebook acknowledged the fact that it was the program that collected and sent the phone number.バ グIt was justified. The collected phone numbers are said to have been deleted, but they have not been confirmed by a third party.
As a new function from December 2013,personal informationThe "information transfer" mechanism has been adopted in which when a user presses a "request" button for an address or address on the screen, a small screen is displayed on the user side asking whether or not it is possible. However, in the small screen, a button called "friend" is also displayed next to the name button of "disclosure destination (=requesting person who wants information)". If the user who is requested to press the "friend" by mistake, the personal information will be disclosed to all the "friends" as well as the original user who requested the request.
201511/3,F-SecureA man who works for a company is a cartoonistToshiko HasumiAccused a user of being said to have liked the illustrations published by Facebook as a racist. The name, place of residence, school from which I was born, and work place were published as a list from the information on Facebook. Posts of harassment in those addresses were posted on the Internet, which became a problem..
March 2018 outflow
A leak of personal information was reported in March 2018, and it was announced on April 3, 2018 that it was about 4 million people.. Facebook's user information leak issue to about 8,700 million people was regarded by Congress as ZuckerbergUS SenateJudicial committeeAnd the US House of Representatives Energy and Commercial Task ForcePublic hearingSummoned to.
Special provision of personal information to advertisers in June 2018
20186/8AttachedWall Street JournalElectronic version, Facebook is the advertiserNissan MotorFor several companies such asPhone NumberAnd personal information such as the results of analysis of intimacy of relationships.. About this, Nissan is a company that works with Facebook.AppsI explained that when I changed the system, I was able to browse until the change was completed..
March 2018 outflow
|Outflow content||The target number of people|
|About 1400 million people|
|About 1500 million people|
|Access Talk stolen, but no access to personal information||About 100 million people|
March 2018 outflow
On October 2018, 10, it was reported that personal information of 6 people was leaked.
Password plaintext storage problem
On March 2019, 3, we announced a problem that passwords for hundreds of millions of users discovered in an internal survey in January 21 were stored internally without undergoing encryption processing. The passwords that were stored without proper encryption processing were tens of millions of Facebook users, hundreds of millions of Fecebook Lite users, and tens of thousands of Instagram users. According to Facebook, passwords are usually stored in their systems using technology that makes them unreadable, but some users' passwords were stored in a readable format. It is said that these passwords were not in a state of being viewed outside the company, and that it has not been confirmed that unauthorized use or access has been made inside the company. This issue was fixed from discovery to announcement.
Readable passwords for hundreds of millions of people on Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Lite released on March 2019, 4 (Plaintext) Updated the announcement that it was stored in-house and revised the number of Instagram passwords originally set to "tens of thousands" to "several millions". About 2,000 people in the access logs ran about 900 million queries against data containing plaintext passwords.
Collect email passwords for 150 million people
Admitted that from April 2019, May 4, we have collected contact information and email passwords for 2016 million users..
Human rights/censorship issues
September 2016, 9 at Vietnam WarNaked girl running away after suffering from Napalm bullet attackPhoto of(Fin con uto The censorship measures that were being taken on the company's website for the work "Fear of War") were withdrawn. Many people criticized censorship measures.ノルウェーOf a human writerTom Egeland) It started with the use of this photo in a post about a war photo. Facebook immediately removed his post. Respondents posted the same photos one after another, but Facebook continued to delete them each time. NorwegianErna Solberg (Erna Solberg) Prime Minister also posted this photo, but was deleted a few hours later. In a subsequent statement, he explained that he was "corresponding to child pornography" and acknowledged the importance of this photo and decided to withdraw censorship, but he did not apologize..
Bride auction problem
It was reported that a girl living in South Sudan was auctioned as a bride on Facebook and subsequently married on November 11rd, which became a problem. The post where the auction took place was posted on October 3th, and then Facebook deleted the post on November 10th, more than two weeks later, by which time the girl was already married..
Defect in automatic translation function
2020 year 1 month,Myanmar OfAung San Suu KyiOn the official page of the national adviser,BurmeseChinese President (Party General Secretary) during a visit to Myanmar written inXi JinpingThe name is FacebookAutomatic translationDepending on the functionEnglishSo I translated it into "Shithole". Facebook side, because not on the "Xi Jinping" in the company's Burmese word book, and explained that was translated into all the words beginning with "shi", "shithole" and apologized for this situation.
- Social network (movies)
- Eduardo Suberin
- Sean Parker
- Sheryl Sandberg
- Criticism of Facebook
- Distributed SNS
- Instagram. -SNS acquired by Facebook in 2012, former CEO left Facebook in 2018.
- WhatsApp -The former CEO of Messenger Service, acquired by Facebook in 2014, left Facebook in 2018 due to conflicting opinions about privacy..
- ^ a b c d e "10-K Annual Report". SEC FilingsFacebook (January 2017, 1). 2017/2/3Browse.
- ^ "Company Info | Facebook Newsroom”. Facebook. 2017/11/18Browse.
- ^ "facebook.com Site Overview". Alexa. 2016/12/22Browse.
- ^ "Company Info | Facebook Newsroom”. Facebook (June 2017, 6). 2017/11/18Browse.
- ^ Marketing glossary Koto bank. Retrieved May 2018, 12.
- ^ GAFA-Digital Daijisen Koto bank. Retrieved May 2018, 12.
- ^ GAFA-Chiezo Koto bank. Retrieved May 2018, 12.
- ^ GAFA Approach to Digital Banking Transformation Accenture. Retrieved May 2018, 12.
- ^ Fang [FAANG]-Digital Daijisen Koto bank. Retrieved May 2018, 12.
- ^ Focus: Clear "falling sun" of FAANG stock, with Sudak bear market Reuters(December 2018, 12, 21:15) Retrieved December 21, 2018.
- ^ Eldon, Eric (December 2008, 12). “2008 Growth Puts Facebook In Better Position to Make Money”. VentureBeat (San Francisco) 2008/12/19Browse.
- ^ Carlson, Nicholas (March 2010, 3). “At Last – The Full Story Of How Facebook Was Founded”. Business Insider
- ^ "Information For Parents and Educators”. Facebook. 2011/11/22Browse.
- ^ “Jim Breyer (via Accel Partners)”. CNBC(July 2012, 5)
- ^ Kazeniac, Andy (February 2009, 2). “Social Networks: Facebook Takes Over Top Spot, Twitter Climbs”. Compete Pulse blog 2009/2/17Browse.
- ^ Geier, Thom; Jensen, Jeff; Jordan, Tina; Lyons, Margaret; Markovitz, Adam; et al. (December 2009, 12). “The 11 Greatest Movies, TV Shows, Albums, Books, Characters, Scenes, Episodes, Songs, Dresses, Music Videos, and Trends that entertained us over the 100 Years”. Entertainment Weekly (New York) ((1079/1080): 74–84)
- ^ Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- ^ "Facebook announces that the number of users has exceeded 8 million”. ITmedia news (September 2011, 9). 2011/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Facebook surpasses 10 billion users Zuckerberg's CEO "is full of surprises"”. ITmedia news (September 2012, 10). 2012/10/4Browse.
- ^ “Facebook Tops Billion-User Mark”. The Wall Street Journal (New York). (October 2012, 10) 2012/10/4Browse.
- ^ “Facebook: About 83 million accounts are fake”. USA Today 2012/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Five million Facebook users are 10 or younger”. ConsumerReports.org(July 2011, 5) 2011/5/15Browse.
- ^ Sharwood, Simon (November 2012, 11). “Facebook warehousing 180 PETABYTES of data a year". The Register. 2013/8/8Browse.
- ^ "Facebook, Inc. Financial Statements”. Securities and Exchange Commission (February 2013, 2). 2013/2/1Browse.
- ^ “Birthday boy Mark Zuckerberg to get $ 100bn gift”. The Times of India. Associated Press. (May 2012, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 5.
- ^ “Facebook squeaks onto the Fortune 500”. USA Today(July 2013, 5) 2013/5/19Browse.
- ^ "Facebook | 2012 Webby Award Winner”. The Webby Awards. 2017/11/15Browse.
- ^ Book: The Accidental Billionaires
- ^ "Facebook capital policy”. Blogos.com (January 2011, 1). 2019/12/9Browse.
- ^ From the official Facebook blog (English)
- ^ Schubarth, Cromwell. Facebook completes move to Menlo Park HQ. Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal. American City Business Journals. December 2011, 12.
- ^ STEVEN LEVY"Facebook'Supervisory Board' will have power over Zuckerberg"WIRED.jp"Condenast Japan, August 2020, 5.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Oku Peace Line "Facebook's Independent Supervisory Commission appointed former Danish Prime Minister"Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2020, 5.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Yukiko Sato "Facebook announces member of "Supervisory Committee", an external organization to discuss inappropriate posts"ITmedia NEWS”ITmedia, August 2020, 5.2020/5/26Browse.
- ^ Facebook officially launches "Facebook Connect" -CNET News.com (Japanese version)
- ^ “Facebook Japan Opens New Office in Roppongi, Tokyo”. Internet Watch(July 2013, 3) 2018/2/25Browse.
- ^ Information of Facebook Japan Co., Ltd.National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site
- ^ Supports "new normal" on Facebook. Toranomon Hills relocation within the yearInternet Watch September 2020, 6
- ^ "AERA" February 2011, 2, Asahi Shimbun, page 7
- ^ Net Ratings Co., Ltd., Announced on September 2011, 9
- ^ “We have summarized the changes in the number of facebook users. You can see the ages of male and female users in Japan.”. Launch Strategy Producer Yusuke Tanabe's Diary(July 2016, 1) 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ “Of course? Young people running away from Facebook”. Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2016, 6) 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "This completely deletes the account! How to withdraw from "Facebook"”. Mirai FAN. 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "Monthly active users in Japan: 2,600 million (as of March 2019)”. Blog.comnico.jp. 2019/12/8Browse.
- ^ 外部 リンクArchived from webcache.googleusercontent.com, viewed 2017 Feb 2 15:09:10 UTC.
- ^ Will the Japanese version succeed when the Facebook founder comes to Japan? CNET JAPAN May 2008, 5 (19-2010-8 browsing)
- ^ Can Facebook Hold Hegemony in Japan? TechWave April 2010, 4 (27-2010-8 browsing)
- ^ Five points that are considered essential for Facebook to break in Japan TechCrunch 20103/26(Viewed August 2010th, 8)
- ^ "Can Japanese survive "transparent Facebook"?" ”. Nikkei Trendy: p. 1. (September 2011, 2) 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ "Can Japanese survive "transparent Facebook"?" ”. Nikkei Trendy: p. 3. (September 2011, 2) 2016/12/12Browse.
- ^ Which countries cannot use Facebook?
- ^ Facebook, China's rapid increase in usage 1 times 7 people in a month: Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Ripple on China's Chinese subsidiary "withdrawal", China's Foreign Ministry commented
- ^ 1 million Facebook users in India rise by 2,500 million in 6 months
- ^ Nikkei BusinessOnline editorial department February 2011, 2 (Friday) The Facebook Revolution That Will Change the World Will the World's Largest SNS Beyond Reality Beyond Google?
- ^ TechCrunch Josh Constine Facebook Launches Verified Accounts and Pseudonyms
- ^ Cho Dong Won 20113/2 Korea: "Revolution" on FaceBook? Don't Be Watched! Labornet Japan
- ^ New York Times 20112/14 en: Jennifer Preston Facebook Officials Keep Quiet on Its Role in Revolts
- ^ Diamond Company If the Muslim Brotherhood seizes Egypt... The truth behind the anti-government demonstration and the peace of the Middle East after Mubarak-Interview with Professor Joel Beinin of Stanford University
- ^ Facebook strengthens security-Social Captcha and always HTTPS connection introduced
- ^ Facebook is the most serious threat to mobile devices
- ^ 
- ^ http://84ism.jp/17708
- ^ http://www.assioma.jp/?p=3009
- ^ "U.S. authorities collect a large amount of citizen's call records, also online monitoring of nine major companies”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com (February 2013, 6). As of February 7, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/10Browse. "Also, the Guardian and the Washington Post reported on the 6th that the NSA was launched in 2007 under a program called" PRISM ", Microsoft (Microsoft), Google. He said he was collecting videos, photos and emails directly from the servers of nine major US Internet companies such as (Google), Facebook (Facebook) and Apple (Apple). ”
- ^ "Data collection from major IT servers such as US authorities and Google“Reuters” May 2013, 6.2019/9/10Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchive as of 2019-09-10. ``According to the paper, the companies that NSA and others are accessing the server are Microsoft (MSFT.O), Apple (AAPL.O), Yahoo (YHOO.O), Paltalk, AOL (AOL (AOL .N), Skype, and YouTube. The data collected includes audio, video, documents, and connection logs.”
- ^ "What is PRISM, a confidential system that allows you to directly peek at personal information on servers such as Google, Apple, and Yahoo!?”(Japanese). GIGAZINE (February 2013, 6). As of February 7, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/9/10Browse.
- ^ Greenwald, Glenn; MacAskill, Ewen (June 2013, 6). “NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others” (English). The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077 2019/9/10Browse.
- ^ readwrite.jp "Latest method of Facebook to retrieve your personal information"
- ^ “Whether employees disclose the personal information of others on Twitter or F-Secure “Under investigation”” (Japanese). ITmedia(July 2015, 11)
- ^ Keith Martin (November 2015, 11). “Thank you for your note.We are looking into this and will address as soon as we can.”(English). Keith Martin. 2015/11/4Browse.
- ^ "Facebook clarifies suspicion that it is collecting conversations from mobile phone microphones and displaying advertisements" Gizmodo Japan Retrieved November 2016, 6.
- ^ Facebook, "5000 million people personal information collected by CA is not 8700 million people" House of Representatives also invited CEO to the hearing-ITmedia NEWS
- ^ "FB user information leaked to 8700 million people, significantly increasing from the initial estimate”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Facebook CEO Zuckerberg survives first hearing”. It media (April 2018, 4). 2018/4/15Browse.
- ^ "“My data was also sold to CA” at a House hearing”. It media (April 2018, 4). 2018/4/15Browse.
- ^ Facebook, Nissan's personal information or telephone number etc. US newspaper coverage Sankei Shimbun March 2018, 6
- ^ Reason for Nissan and system change and explanation Access to Facebook user information Sankei Shimbun March 2018, 6
- ^ Facebook announces that 9 million people's phone numbers and offices have been accessed in September attacks-ITmedia NEWS
- ^ "What You Need to Know About Facebook's Information Leakage for 5,000 Million People｜WIRED.jp”(Japanese). WIRED.jp. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ Inc, mediagene (October 2018, 10). “Facebook announced, this account information leaked 3000 million cases, of which 2900 million people accessed personal information”(Japanese). www.gizmodo.jp. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ https://this.kiji.is/421237905324950625
- ^ "FB, password slack management, without encryption processing in units of hundreds of millions of people". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 3) 2019/3/30Browse.
- ^ “Facebook has been able to see passwords since 12. Sloppy management system has been found one after another”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2019, 3) 2019/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding password security”(Japanese) (March 2019, 3). 2019/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Corrected the number of stored plaintext passwords of Facebook and Instagram from tens of thousands to millions". 2019/4/19Browse.
- ^ "Facebook reports unintentionally collecting email information for 150 million users--notifies target audience, fixed". 2019/4/19Browse.
- ^ http://www.afpbb.com/articles/-/3100429?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=news
- ^ "It turned out that a 16-year-old girl was auctioned as "bride" on Facebook”(Japanese). GIGAZINE. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ Ehrenkranz, Melanie. “Facebook Took Two Weeks to Delete a Post Selling a Child Bride in South Sudan: Report" (English). Gizmodo. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ Lomas, Natasha. “Facebook couldn't prevent the 16-year-old bride auction on the platform”(Japanese). TechCrunch Japan. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Mistranslation a "Xi Jinping" to "Mr. shit hole", FB apology”(Japanese). www.afpbb.com (September 2020, 1). 2020/8/23Browse.
- ^ Russell, Jon. “Why Instagram co-founder left Facebook-Feeling difficult to steer family business”(Japanese). TechCrunch Japan. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Brian Acton, Founder of WhatsApp, Discards 960 Billion Yen Rewards for Conscience”(Japanese). GIGAZINE. 2018/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Facebook's WhatsApp founder to leave the company report that conflict with personal information protection”(Japanese). ITmedia NEWS. 2018/12/6Browse.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.