Mayor Imabari Election Mayor Suga announces to run for XNUMX elections [Ehime]
If you write the contents roughly
Mayor Suga was elected for the first time in February 2009 after working as the former mayor of Omishima and a member of the prefectural assembly, and is currently in his third term.
Mayor Ryoji Kan (XNUMX) has announced that he will run for four elections in the Imabari mayoral election, which will expire in February next year ... → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japanese Local Assembly
Local governmentIn principle, a local council is to be established, and that council consists of members of the local public body who are publicly elected. To the members of local government,Member of ParliamentUnlikeNon-arrest privilegeas well as the Immunity privilegeIs not given.
- Local government lawOnly the number of articles will be described below.
History of Japanese local councilors
- Japanese people
- ageMitsuruMore than 18 years
- Continued for more than 3 months市町村Within the area ofAddressWho has
Right to vote
- A person who has the right to vote of a member of a general local public assembly
- 25 years old or older
- Prefectures·Government-designated city -City/Administrative districtAnd so onMiddle-election system-Single-seat constituency system
- Other municipalities-All municipalities are in one wardLarge constituency system
LegislatorTermIs, in principle, four years (Article 4).By-election,Increased electionIn the case of a member elected in (XNUMX), the term will be shortened together with the term of office of the member elected in the general election.
But 1991(HeiseiHyogo prefectural assembly, Kobe city assembly member, Nishinomiya city assembly member, Ashiya city assembly member elected in April election, 1995(7)1/17 OfGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeWas supposed to be implemented in April of the same year, taking into account the impact of theUnified local electionsIn order to prioritize reconstruction over implementation, the special law enacted the election postponed in June and extended the term of lawmakers by two months, resulting in four years and two months.
Prohibition on concurrent work
A member of a general local public assembly cannot serve as a member of a local public assembly or a full-time employee (Article 92, paragraph 2).
Part-time job prohibition
Ordinary local governmentMembers of the parliament of
- A person who contracts to the ordinary local government andManagerOr
- Mainly for the ordinary local public bodiesContractAn unlimited liability employee of a corporation thatA director,Executive officerOrAuditorOr those who should be equivalent to these, managers and liquidators
Can't beat (92-2).
- Contracting as used herein is understood to include not only contracting under civil law, but also economic and commercial transactions that are widely carried out as business and that are in continuous business relationships for a certain period of time.
This aims to ensure the objective fairness of the affairs of local governments.
It should be noted that contracting is prohibited only for individual members of the Diet, not for their families.
Parliament decides whether a member of the parliament is not part-time. In this case, this shall be decided by a majority of two-thirds or more of the members present (127 article).
The chairperson and members of the ordinary local public assembly
- Cases involving oneself or parents, grandparents, spouse, children, grandchildren or siblings or
- Cases where there is a direct interest in the work that oneself or these persons engage in
Can not participate in the proceedings. However, with the consent of the congress, they can attend the meeting and speak (117 article).
Ordinances of ordinary local governments may impose punishment by voting on members who violate this law and the rules of the Council and the Ordinances of the Commission (134 article). Matters necessary for punishment shall be specified in the meeting rules (Article 134, paragraph 2).
The punishments include (135 article).
- In the open forumWarning
- Give a request to give up on the future.
- In the open forumXie Xie
- Have aloud the parliamentary apology at the open forum.
- For a certain periodAttendance
- Prohibition of attending Congress for a certain period of time. It is limited to the same session and does not extend to later meetings.
- Strip a member of the Diet.
Revocation action against punitive decision
Supreme CourtIn a case in which the effect of a disciplinary decision to suspend attendance for three days for local council members was disputed, "In a society or organization with an autonomous legal norm, the realization of the norm is a matter of internal discipline. There are things that are left to autonomous measures and do not necessarily make the matsuri suitable for trial. "As a result, I understood that the punishment for suspension of attendance was this.However, in a judgment of the En Banc on November 2, 11nd year of Reiwa, "In light of the nature of the punishment for suspension of attendance and the degree of restrictions on the activities of members of the Diet, it is appropriate as this is only a temporary restriction on the exercise of the rights of members of the Diet. It cannot be said that it should be left to the voluntary and autonomous resolution of the parliament. ”The suspension of attendance is also subject to judicial review.Regarding the dismissal, it was said that judicial review would be extended because it is a matter that leads to the order of civil law, not just a matter of internal discipline, which is a serious matter concerning the loss of the status of a member of the Diet..
Until now, it has been said that warnings and apologies are not subject to judicial review, but after the en banc decision on November 2, 11nd year of Reiwa, attention is being paid to what kind of judicial decision the court will make in the future. is there.
In the case of members of the Diet, each House is guaranteed a high degree of autonomy under the Constitution, and the Constitution itself grants each House the right to dispute a qualification trial. It is understood that the decision of the House of Representatives will be final.
Life members (members)
In many municipalities (including special wards, the same applies below), certain conditions (depending on the The qualification of a member of the parliamentary office is granted on the condition that the tenure is about 8 to 12 years). Benefits for parliamentarians vary depending on the municipality, but a letter of appreciation, a memorial or insignia of the parliamentarian, the title of an honorary member, an invitation to a ceremony held by the municipality, condolences with due courtesy at the time of death, and other mayors of the municipality The treatment is defined for matters that are deemed necessary (*).
Number of members
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Date
Around April 1987, the number of councilors in prefectures and municipalities was 4..
- ^ “Revised Public Election Law Approved for Voting Rights Ages 18 and Above”. 47NEWS(November 2015, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 6. 2015/6/18Browse.
- ^ October 35, 10 Supreme Court En Banc decision
- ^ October 35, 3 Supreme Court Grand Court Judgment
- ^ "Personnel status, etc. of the members of the local government's parliament and the head of each party (as of December 12, 31)". 2020/5/6Browse.
- ^ "I see! The WorldFrom the broadcast on August 1987, 4
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.