Kami Town To reduce public facilities by XNUMX% Aiming for financial soundness <Miyagi>
If you write the contents roughly
Kami Town says that it can save about 4 million yen by reducing the number of facilities.
Kami Town, Miyagi Prefecture, explained to the townspeople that it would reduce public facilities in the town by XNUMX% by XNUMX in order to improve its finances. → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is located in the northwestern part of Miyagi prefecture and has an inland climate.The average temperature is 11.7 ℃ and the average annual rainfall is 1,223mm.
- Mountains: Mt. Funagata, Mt. Kojin, Mt. Fukikoshi, Mt. Okura, Mt. Yakurai
- River:Naruse River, Tagawa
- Lakes: Naganuma, Shiranuma, Uotori-numa
|Population distribution by age in Kami Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Kami Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kami Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- 1889(Meiji22 years)4/1 - Municipal systemBy enforcement, it corresponds to the current town areaNakashinta Town,Hirohara Village,Naruse Village, Onoda Village,Miyazaki Village,Kamiishi VillageIs established.
- 1943(Showa18 years)2/11 --Onoda Village enforced the town system,Onoda TownBecomes
- 2003(Heisei15) April 4-Nakaniida Town, Onoda Town, Miyazaki Town merged,Kami TownBecomes
- at first,Sima TownIncludingKami-gunAll four towns merged, "Kami CityHowever, Shikama Town withdrew from the merger council and could not meet the city's requirements.According to the Miyagi Prefecture ordinance at that time, there was a possibility that it would become a "village" due to the merger of the three towns, but it continued to become a "town" due to the revision of the ordinance.
- First Mayor: Aki Hoshino
- 2nd Mayor: Sumio Sato (Sumio Sato) 2007(19)6/17Winning)
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th mayors:Hirobumi Inomata(Inomata Hirobumi) ( 2011(23)8/28Winning)
- Kami mayoral election:
- In April 2007, with the retirement of the former mayor of Nakaniida, Akira Hoshi, five newcomers (two from Nakaniida and three from Onoda) were elected as mayors. Sumio Sato (former town council, from Onoda), who is the top player, also lacked the legal votes (a quarter of the number of valid votes), making it the first in Miyagi prefecture and the fourth in Japan.Re-electionWas held on June 2007, 19 (Heisei 6). In April, the lowest candidate for the mayoral election did not run, and it was held with 17 new candidates (4 from Naka Nitta and 4 from Onoda), with Hirobumi Inomata (former prefecture employee, from Naka Nitta) and 2 Sato was elected by the difference in votes.
- In the 2011 election following the expiration of his term, Inomata (then an officer of the company fortune corporation) defeated Sato.Inomata was re-elected without a vote in the 2015 election and is currently in his third term.
- Kami mayoral election:
- Onoda Branch: 75-2 Nagadan, Kami Town
- Miyazaki Branch: 52-4 Miyazaki Character Mansion, Kami Town
- Working population by industry classification (2000 (12))Census）
- Primary industry: 2,562 people
- Secondary industry: 5,837 people
- Tertiary industry: 6,257 people
- Total: 14,656 people
- Nakashinden Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Onoda Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Miyazaki Post Office (Collection and Delivery Office)
- Kami Naruse Post Office
- Nishi Onoda Post Office
- Kamiishi Post Office
Junior high school
- Kami Municipal Naka Nitta Junior High School
- Kami Municipal Onoda Junior High School
- Kami Municipal Miyazaki Junior High School
Naka Nitta Junior High SchoolMinistry of educationIt is a designated school () of "Academic Achievement Frontier" promoted by.
- Kami Municipal Asahi Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Kahara Elementary School
- Kami Town Kamiishi Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Naka Nitta Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Nishi Onoda Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Higashi Onoda Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Hirohara Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Miyazaki Elementary School
- Kami Municipal Naruse Elementary School
- Kamitatagawa Elementary School in Kami Town ( 2014Closed in March)
- Express Bus(Miyakobus）
- Transit Bus(Miyakoh Bus)
2010(22) On October 10, the Miyakoh Bus Onoda Line and Miyazaki Line were abolished.To reach the Onoda / Miyazaki area, you need to transfer to the Kami-cho resident bus at Shinden Nishimachi.
- General national road
- Prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Castle fence trace
- Higashiyama official ruins
- Nagiriya Abandoned Temple Ruins
- Matsumoto Heritage House (nationalImportant cultural property)
- Arasawa Waterfall
- Yakuraiyama(Mr. Yakurai)
It is a mountain with an altitude of 553m, also known as Kami Fuji, and the following various leisure facilities are located at the foot of the mountain.
- Yakushi no Yu
- Yakurai Water Park
- Arasawa Nature Museum
- Yakurai Golf Club
- Yaho Family Ski Resort
- Naruse River Canoe Racing Stadium
Festivals and events
- Onoda's rice planting dance (Miyagi Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Fire-fighting tiger dance (Miyagi Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Yakurai Miwa Kagura (Miyagi Prefecture designated intangible folk cultural property)
- Dragon canoe tournament
- Nakajima Pengoku --Member of the House of Representatives, Attorney
- Soichiro Ito --Former 69th generationChairman of the House of Representatives, OriginalSecretary of Defense Agency, OriginalDirector of Science and Technology Agency, Miyagi Prefecture Honorary Citizen
- Eiki Konno -YuanAsahi KaseiVice President, FormerChoriThe president
- Shunichi Homma --Former member of the House of Representatives, former mayor of Nakaniida
- Shuntaro Homma --Former Governor of Miyagi Prefecture, Former Mayor of Nakaniida
- Hirobumi Inomata --Mayor of Kami Town
- Keiki Ishiyama --Former member of the House of Representatives
- Chikara Sasaki - History of scienceResearchLeader of theChinese Academy of Sciences教授,Faculty of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo教授
- Rikizan Ishikawa --Buddhist scholar,Komazawa University教授
- Kiyomi Suzuka - Miyagi University of EducationVice-president,Miyagi Gakuin Women's UniversityProfessor,Miyagi Prefectural Board of EducationSuperintendent of schools
- --Kami Town Corporate Lawyer,Sendai Bar AssociationVice-president,Sendai Family CourtMediation committee
- Daikichi Sugawara -Actor,Ama-chanAppeared in such as.
- Haruo Ito - Professional baseballplayer,Orions every day
- Shinji Chiba - volleyballLeader,Sendai CommercialVolleyball club director
- Emiko Takagai --Member of the House of Councilors,Deputy Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare,Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare,LDPFemale Director
- Narusegawa Dozaemon ――It is said to be the etymology of "Dozaemon", a sumo wrestler from the Edo period.
- Mikio Igarashi - manga artist
- Kokichi Uchide - Film director
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.