"Chairman quits, but city council continues" Tamana City Chairman Nakao [Kumamoto]
If you write the contents roughly
Since Congress has already unanimously passed a vote of no confidence in the chair, it is expected that the chair's resignation will be officially decided at the regular parliament scheduled for 30th.
Chairman Yoshio Nakao (XNUMX), who received a brief order of a fine of XNUMX million yen for bribery application over the election of the chairman of the Tamana city council, is XNUMX ... → Continue reading
"TV Kumamoto" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Kumamoto.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Unanimous(Zenkaiichi,English : unanimities) Is to collect and adopt an opinion in a group without any opponents.unanimousAlso say.
For some groups, adopt only unanimously accepted conclusions as votesUnanimous principleMay have been adopted.
As for the interpretation of "whole group," all members of the group are in perfect agreement (absenceAbstentionIn some cases, it may be sufficient to agree with those who have absentee/absentees (have expressed their intentions) among the members. In the case of Japan, for example, the Cabinet is the formervoteIs the latter. The latter example is "All members”, for example, even if the opposition absent from protest due to the vote of the Diet and only 6% of the seats are present, if all of them agree (standup) at the time of the vote, the record will be It is treated as "all members" and "approved unanimously".
However,Majority voteHowever, in the case of unanimous consent, there is also a system that invalidates the voting and returns the discussion to the beginning. If everyone agrees or disagrees, it is thought that somewhere the minority abandons his or her thoughts and is in tune with the majority.
Due to swift proceedings, resolutions that confirm conventions and are expected to be unanimous in proceedings and appointment of executivesI often do it in. Especially in the Japanese parliamentVoting without objectionIs recorded as unanimous.
Example in which the principle of unanimity has been (or was) adopted
- Cabinet (Japan)
- League of NationsGeneral meeting
- NATOBoard and committees
- Same(Poland and LithuaniaCongress)
- World Trade Organization
- Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Tokyo Roku University Cheerleaders Federation
- Inviting a reference person,Call to witness(Japanese Diet)
- Chairman of the House of RepresentativesAnd vice-chairman,Chairman of the House of CouncilorsAnd vice chairelection
- NHKBudget proposal
- However, in recent years there are increasing opportunities to break unanimous practices.
- However, it is customary that general affairs that cannot be agreed upon will leave the seat after the opposite speech and will not participate in the vote.
- United States SenatePlenary session
- Although the voting itself is based on the majority vote, swift deliberation cannot be done unless the procedures under the rules of agenda are omitted by unanimous resolution.
- Isaiah Bendersan(Yamamoto Nanpei) Is the unanimous decisionField airFrom the point of view that they often appear by blocking objections,Japanese and Jews"so,Demon spokesman, "(Unknown Jewish customs) invalidate unanimous resolutions," but some criticize the latter as a lie or a mistake (article Isaiah Bendersan).
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.