Residents of the basin to change the policy of Governor Kabashima (Kumamoto)
If you write the contents roughly
I don't know if it's really good to swing from right to left in 12 years. " Accommodation owner) [Sagara Village] "Sorry.
It is the reaction of the residents of the basin who were affected by the policy change of Governor Kabashima XNUMX years after the withdrawal of the blank paper. [Hitoyoshi City] "Complex. The disaster is temporary ... → Continue reading
"TV Kumamoto" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Kumamoto.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Kawabe (former Kawamura)
- Fukamizu (former Kawamura)
- Yanase (former Kawamura)
- Youra (former Youra Village. The ground is further divided into east and west)
- Village Mayor: Keiichi Yoshimatsu (2020st term from 1)
- Major industries
- Industrial population
- Tea (the highest production in Kumamoto prefecture)
- Leaf tobacco
- Youra Konjac
- Long bean sprouts
|Sagara Village and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Sagara Village Age / Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Sagara Village (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Junior high school
- Sagara Village Sagara Kita Elementary School
- Sagara Village Sagara Minami Elementary School
- Sanko Bus(Hitoyoshi Sales Office）
- General national road
- Main local road
- General prefectural road
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Mt. Nokeura Hat (Mt. Ichifusayama, One of the three famous mountains of Kuma along with Mt. Shiraga)
- Amemiya Shrine(Enshrined in "Amemiya no Mori" (commonly known as Totoro no Mori), which was selected as one of the XNUMX best views of Kumamoto Green)
- Toshimasugawara Shrine(Designated as a national important cultural property in 6)
- Kitadake Shrine
Festivals and events
- Kitadake Shrine / Toshimasugawara Shrine Autumn Festival (September 9 every year)
- Sentokuji Doll Festival
- Cycle Festa
- Sagarappa Festival
- ^ "Village that goes well”. Sagara Village Office (General Affairs Division). 2017/11/11Browse.
- ^ a b NHK (November 2017, 11). “Sister tie-up between "love" Sagara village in Kumamoto prefecture and village in France sign”(Japanese). 2017/11/11Browse.
- ^ "History of Sagara Village”. Sagara Village. 2017/11/11Browse.
- ^ Jiji Press (November 2017, 11). “Sister city of Buddha "Sacred place of love" = regional revitalization by marriage-Sagara Village, Kumamoto”(Japanese). 2017/11/11Browse.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.