Meeting with the Governor of Sendai Mayor "Future Vision of Sendai Medical Area" XNUMX Regarding hospital integration and cooperation
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding the integration and cooperation of the three hospitals, the Union Neighborhood Chairman's Council of Taihaku Ward, where the Sendai Red Cross Hospital is located, has requested Sendai City to oppose it.
The mayor of Sendai City is the "Prefectural Cancer Center" in Natori City, which the prefecture is considering, and the "Tohoku Labor Disaster Hospital" and "Sendai ..." in Sendai City. → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sendai Red Cross Hospital
Sendai Red Cross Hospital(Sendai Sekijujuin) isMiyagiSendai cityTaihaku WardLocated in Yagiyamahoncho XNUMX-chomeMedical institution.Japanese Red Cross SocietyIt is a hospital set up by the Miyagi branch.Maternal / fetal intensive care unit () 6 beds, 39 beds, neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) 9 beds, intensive care unit / convalescent care unit () 24 beds, mother and child shared room 2 beds, in-hospital birth mildly abnormal neonatal bed 5 beds.
- 1924(Taisho 13) October 10 Established in Kitaichibancho, Sendai City as the Japanese Red Cross Miyagi Clinic.
- 1956(Showa 31) Moved to Shimizukoji, Sendai City (currently Itsutsubashi XNUMX-chome).
- 1982(57) Relocated to the current location.跡地は現在のThe site is nowSendai City Welfare PlazaIt became.
- General Internal Medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Department of Diabetes Metabolism
- 禁煙 外来
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Examination center (Complete medical checkup）
- Medical care collaboration department
- Nursing department
Designation of medical institutions
- General Perinatal Medical Center
- Miyagi DMAT designated medical institution
- Disaster base hospital(Regional Disaster Medical Center)
- Sendai Subway Tozai LineBefore the opening of the hospital, access by fixed-route buses was the mainstream, and some buses had stops on the premises, but with the revision on December 2015, 12, the stops on the hospital premises were abolished.
- Sendai City Bus-Miyagi Transportation
- Nagamachi StationEast Exit --Yagiyama Minami (Apartment) --Get on the route system that runs between Yagiyama Zoological Park Station. Get off at "JRC Hospital".2 minutes on foot.
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.