"Hyakujo Committee" taxi fare 16 yen returned to "Sauna Mayor" ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Mayor Tomita has returned about 16 yen to the city, saying that he commute by taxi to his home in Higashi-Osaka, which is different from Ikeda.
The mayor of Ikeda City, Osaka, has a strong investigative power over the problem of bringing home-use saunas to the city hall. → Continue reading
"Kansai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Shiga and Tokushima prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Higashi Osaka City
Osaka PlainLocated in the eastern part of. Most of the city area is flat lowlands and many of the riversCeiling riverAnd from this topographical factor1972年(Showa 47)Daito Great FloodThen it suffered a lot of damage.
The eastern part of the cityIkomayamaThe mountains of the system are connected, and abundant nature is left.
The city area isRegulatory country OfKawachi countryIt corresponds to the central part. In ancient times, this area was called Kawachi Bay.Osaka BayIt was a small bay in the back of the river, but gradually separated from the sea and became a lake. That lakeYamato RiverIt gradually became land due to the accumulation of earth and sand carried from the upstream, but due to this background, there were many wetlands and Fukada, and the land was vulnerable to floods.
In ancient timesMr. MonobeIs the place where was based,Moriya MoriyaThe final land of the city was Kizuri (southwestern part of the city), which was an area that was opened early.Asuka PeriodToMainland ChinaWas the gateway toNambatsuMany villages were formed on the highway along the highway.Nara periodTo become and,HeijokyoThe road connecting Nambatsu and Nambatsu was improved, and many villages were formed along the road.
Heian periodbecome,Kumano,KoyasanへEmperor,貴族 VisitWhen you come to visit, as the highwayIkomayamaFollow the foothillsKoya KaidoWas used. Many villages are scattered in the eastern part of the city along this line, and it still retains its quiet appearance as an old village. In the Heian periodHiraoka ShrineIs a big force, and with that as the backgroundMr. MizusashiWas active mainly in the eastern part of the city as a leading lord.
Muromachi PeriodEarly, KawachiGuardianWas entrusted toMr. Hatakeyama Wakae CastleWas built and used as a base to govern Kawachi. After that, Mr. Hatakeyama's guardian, Mr. Yusa, ruled this castle,Onin's rebellionAnd continued after thatFamilyDeclined by the conflict, the castle ownerMr. Hosokawa,Yusa Kawauchi Mamoru,MiyoshiAnd so on. Finally the castleOda NobunagaOf the former vassal of Miyoshi Yoshitsugu who became a vassal ofWakae three peopleGoverned byIshiyama HonganjiWhen the attack began, it became the base of Oda, and Nobunaga Oda also took command at this castle, but it was abandoned after both parties reconciled. Also around hereOsaka Summer TeamAlso known as the stage of the battle of Wakae inKimura ShigenariIt is also known as the land of the end of.
Edo PeriodSince the middle period,Jinbei NakaWhen the replacement work of the Yamato River is carried out by their petitionNitta developmentWas actively promoted by the merchants in Osaka. Cultivation of commercial crops is also popular.cottonIt was a well-known existence as a production center of.
The central part of Higashi-Osaka City has been in the north for a long timeFukano PondTo the westShinkaiike, Before the replacement that is pouring thereYamato RiverFor this reason, it was a wetland for a long time, and although it was certainly the area along the Yamato River basin and the Takano Highway that opened early in the city area of Higashi Osaka City, development tended to be delayed.Muromachi PeriodSince then, even Wakae Castle, which was the administrative center of Kawachi Province, has been recorded as an impregnable flat castle surrounded by swamps on all sides.
History after the establishment of the city
- 1967年2/1 : Fuse City,Kawachi City,Hiraoka CityWill merge and Higashi-Osaka City will be established as the 31st city in Osaka Prefecture. In addition to using the former Kawachi City Hall, the city hall has set up the "West Branch" at the former Fuse City Hall and the "East Branch" at the former Hiraoka City Hall, and all three government buildings have been used until the merger of functions accompanying the construction of the new government building in 2003. It was.
- 2003年5/6 : City hall relocates to your current location.
- 2005年4/1 : In Osaka prefectureSakai City(CurrentlyGovernment-designated city),TakatsukiSecond onlyCore cityMove to.
- 1976年(51)3/26 --ChodoplatingFrom the waste liquid treatment plantchlorineGas is generated.Approximately 100 people were hospitalized after leaking into the city.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Sataro Tatsumi||1967/2/19||1970/6/14||1 period|
|2 fee||Fushimi Kanosuke||1970/6/14||1982/6/13||3 period|
|3 fee||Kenji Kitagawa||1982/6/14||1989/12/6||Resigned for the second term due to illness|
|4 fee||Yukio Shimizu||1989/12/24||1998/5/20||3 period|
|5 fee||Junzo Nagao||1998/7/12||2002/7/11||1 period|
|6 fee||Masanobu Matsumi||2002/7/12||2006/7/11||1 period|
|7 fee||Junzo Nagao||2006/7/12||2007/9/14||Unemployed due to a motion of no confidence in the city council for the first term|
|8 fee||Yoshikazu Noda||2007/10/28||Incumbent||4st term|
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Affiliated party|
|Osaka Restoration Society||8||Osaka Restoration Society|
|Japan Communist Party||4||Japan Communist Party|
|Higashi Osaka Seishinkai||1|
|Liberal Democratic Party Daishikai||1||LDP|
|New Socialist Party||1||New Socialist Party|
|Terusumi no Kai||1|
|Higashi Osaka Sho no Kai||1|
|A party protecting the people from NHK||1||A party protecting the people from NHK|
Osaka Prefectural Assembly (elected by Higashi Osaka City)
- Constant number: 5 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 28) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Mizuho Hirono||Osaka Restoration SocietyOsaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Hiroaki Yamashita||KomeitoOsaka Prefectural Assembly|
|Norifumi Shiokawa||Liberal Democratic Party/Independent Osaka Prefectural Assembly||Party membershipLDP|
|Koichi Nishino||Reform and maintenance||Party membershipIndependent|
|Kimihito Utsumi||Japan Communist PartyOsaka Prefectural Assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|13th Ward of Osaka Prefecture(Higashiosaka City)||Koichi Muneki||LDP||2||Constituency|
Japan's leading中小企业It is a densely populated area, and many small factories with high technology are gathered there. Higashi Osaka Space Development Cooperative (currently) in December 2002Space Development Cooperative SOHLA) Was establishedArtificial satelliteThere are many companies that occupy the world market share, such as advancing the development of (Kinki University is a small one for researchReactorOwns). The ratio of factories to the area is the highest in Japan. The number of factoriesOsaka,横 浜 市Such asGovernment-designated cityIt is the first place except for.
However, it has been decreasing in recent years, and there are cases where houses are built on the site of the factory. In 2007, the shipment value of manufactured products in the neighboring cityYao CityAlthough Higashi-Osaka City returned to the top in 2011 only, The difference is widening.
Edo PeriodOldYamato RiverCotton is cultivated on the riverbed, etc.OsakaCenter ofSenbaWith the advantage of being close to, a small industry for processing cotton was developing.Meiji RestorationThe domestic cotton industry was destroyed at once, but the remaining technology became the driving force behind the current region. Making machines for production machines and making their parts. 1958年, First time in JapanConveyor belt sushiIt is also the town where the store Genroku Sushi opened (former Fuse City: present)KintetsuFuse Stationnear).
A company headquartered in Higashi Osaka
- Kinki Vehicle
- Kintetsu Bus
- House Food Group Head Office
- Hammer caster
- Tatsuta Electric Wire
- Hardlock industry
- Takenaka Garden Greenery
- Round gold
- OGK Giken
- Yamamoto Optical
- Tateishi Haruyodo
- Genroku Sangyo
- Osaka bus
- ス ブ テ ッ ク ス
- Luna style
Major companies founded in Higashi Osaka City
- Art corporation(Current headquarters isDaito City）
- Iris Oyama(Current headquarters isMiyagiSendai cityAoba-ku）
- Trusco Nakayama(Current headquarters isTokyoMinato-ku）
- Matsushita Refrigerator(Current:Panasonic Appliance Company. The current headquarters isShigaKusatsu City）
- Seiwa Corporation(Former: Seiwa Construction. The current head office isOsakaFukushima）
- ABC service(Current head office is in OsakaChuo-ku）
- Kansai Independent League(Formerly BASEBALL FIRST LEAGUE) (Professional Baseball Independent League)
サ ッ カ ー
Sister cities/partner cities
- BerlinMitte Ward(ドイツ）
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 22 census, the population increased by 2010% to 0.83, and the rate of increase / decrease was 509,533th among 43 municipalities and 26th among 72 administrative districts.
|Population distribution by age in Higashi-Osaka City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Higashi Osaka City (2005)|
■Purple-Higashi Osaka City
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Higashi-Osaka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
high school(And equivalent schools) Describe the above.
- Kinki University-Kinki University Junior College
- Osaka University of Commerce
- Osaka Shoin Women's University
- Higashi Osaka University-Higashi Osaka University Junior College
- Osaka Prefectural Fuse High School
- Osaka Prefectural Hanazono High School
- Osaka Prefectural Midori Seito High School
- Osaka Prefectural Kawachino High School
- Osaka Prefectural Hiraoka Campus High School
- Osaka Prefectural Fusekita High School
- Osaka Prefectural Joto Technical High School
- Osaka Prefectural Fabric Construction Department High School
- Higashi Osaka City Nisshin High School
- Kinki University High School
- Osaka University of Commerce High School
- Shoin High School
- Annan High School(Former Anan Gakuen High School)
- Higashi Osaka University Keiai High School
- Osaka Chosun High School ※So-calledKorean school. Japanesehigh schoolNon-Ichijo school that provides education equivalent toVarious schools).
Japan Post Group
(As of 2012 year 12 month)
- Collection and delivery post officeIt is,Alms Headquarters (Eiwa) ・Hiraoka(Takadonocho) ・HanoiThere are 3 stations (Hishie). In addition, there are 53 post offices in the city that only carry out window operations.
- The Osaka branch Fuse branch office is located in the Fuse / Eiwa post office. In addition, there are 65 locations (including Fuse branch offices) at each post office in the city.Automatic teller machine (ATM) are installed, and 19 of them (same as above) provide holiday services.
- The Fuse branch is located inside the Fuse / Eiwa Post Office.
* The postal code in Higashi Osaka City is as follows.
- 577-00xx-577-08xx : Corresponds to the western part of the city, the Fuse Post Office is in charge of collection and delivery.
- 578-09xx : Corresponds to the central part of the city, the Kawachi Post Office is in charge of collection and delivery.
- 579-80xx : Corresponds to the eastern part of the city, the Hiraoka Post Office is in charge of collection and delivery.
Adjacent local governments
Place name in the city
There are 26 stations, including transfer stations located at the same location. Since it was created by merging three relatively developed cities, it is not possible to identify the station that plays a central role.
Boarding and alighting personnelFuse StationIs the mostKintetsu Department StoreThe commercial area is expanding around the Higashi Osaka store. Also,JTB publishingIssued byJTB timetableThe representative station is Fuse Station. Also oldHiraoka CityIn the areaGourdzan StationIs seen as the gateway to the eastern part of the city. The nearest station to the main office of Higashi Osaka City Hall isAramoto Station.
Also, on the Osaka East LineTakaida Chuo Station-JR Kawachi Eiwa Station-JR-Shintokumichi StationIs the Osaka Metro Chuo LineTakaida Station・ Kintetsu Nara LineKawachi Eiwa Station・ Kintetsu Osaka LineShuntokumichi StationIt is close to and it is possible to transfer to each.
West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Katamachi Line (Gakken Toshi Line)
- Osaka East Line
Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Nara Line
- Osaka Line
- Keihanna Line
Osaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro)
- Osaka bus
- Kintetsu Bus
- Fuse Line, Chuo Loop Line, Kami Line, Harumiya Line, Kayashima Line, Hanazono Line, Gourd Mountain Line, Shijoba Line, Yoshida Line, Higashi Osaka Hospital Line, Keiho Dai Line, Kindai Shuttle Line
- It has its head office in the city and 4 sales offices (Fuse / Fuse sightseeing-Hiraoka-Inada) Yes,1990 eraSince then, routes have been suspended or abolished one after another, and there are many blank areas for bus routes. New lines (in front of Shin-Ishikiri station-in front of Ishikiri station, in front of Hanazono station-in front of Yoshita station, in front of Yoshita station-JR Suminodo) have also been opened, but in recent years, due to a shortage of drivers and a decrease in passengers, each line in the city has been opened again. The trend of reduced flights continues. In addition, low-pollution non-step buses are being introduced with the assistance of Higashi-Osaka City.
- Osaka city bus(OldOsaka Municipal Bus）
- Line 86 Fuse Station --Kamishinjo Station, Line 12 Fuse Station --Abenobashi
- There is a bus stop in front of Fuse Station in the city, and the above system departs and arrives. In addition, since there was a marshalling yard for the city bus, Line 12 was on the Fuse Sannose, but from 2013 it will be on the front of Fuse Station.
- Osaka bus
- Fuse Yao Line, Higashi Osaka West District Circulation Bus, Shuntokumichi Station / Kinki University Line
- The company's city route buses have been operating on three routes as of August 2016, starting with the Fuse Yao Line, which started operation on July 7, 29. These routes were established in collaboration with Higashi-Osaka City, Yao City, Osaka Prefecture, etc. for the purpose of eliminating public transportation blank areas..
- Daito City Community Bus (operated by Kintetsu Bus)
- Course A Minamishinden / Horai
- It passes through the city, but there is no stop.
In the north-south directionOsaka Prefectural Route 2 Osaka Central Loop Line,National Route 170(Osaka Outside Loop Line), In the east-west directionChuoodoriと 呼 ば れ るNational Route 308It is the aorta of the city.
However, other roads are poor in all directions, north, south, east, and west, and there are also narrow roads (part of the Yao Ibaraki Line) and heavily congested roads (Yao Hirakata Line, etc.) in the main local roads, so it is suitable for route bus operation. Also has an impact.
- Highway national road
- Urban highway
- General toll road
- General national road
- National Route 170(The current road called the Osaka Outside Loop Line and the old road about 500m east are both designated as national roads.)
- National Route 308(Vehicles are difficult to pass east of the Kintetsu Nara Line, especially in winterRoad freezingThere is a fear of)
- * Old in cities with more than 50 peopleFirst-class national highway(Nos. 1 to 58) do not passKawaguchi cityAnd only Motoichi. In a city with more than 50 people, all the general national highways in the city are managed by prefectures only in Motoichi (a city with more than 30 people and less than 50 people).TokorozawaとSuita CityThere is).
- Osaka Prefectural Road
- Main local road
- Osaka Prefectural Route 2 Osaka Central Loop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 8 Osaka Ikoma Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 15 Yao Ibaraki Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 20 Hirakata Tomita Hayashi Izumi Sano Line(In Higashi-Osaka city, all sections overlap with the old road of Route 170)
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 21 Yao Hirakata Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 24 Osaka Higashi Osaka Line
- General prefectural road
- Osaka Prefectural Road 159 Hirano Moriguchi Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 166 Konoike Nitta Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 167 Konoike Nitta Stop Konoike Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road 168 Ishikiri Osaka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 170 Hiraoka Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 171 Kawachi-Kosaka Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 172 Fuse Stop Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 173 Osaka Yao Line
- Osaka Prefectural Route 702 Osaka Hiraoka Nara Line
- Main local road
Places of scenic beauty, historic sites, sightseeing spots, etc.
- Memorial Hall / Museum
- Ryotaro Shiba Memorial Hall --KintetsuYaenosato StationClose toRyotaro ShibaThe house is preserved, and the Shiba Ryotaro Memorial Hall is built next to it. Ryotaro Shiba's study is left as it was before he was alive and can be visited from the outside. Ryotaro Shiba is also an honorary citizen of Higashi Osaka City.
- Seiko Tanabe Literature Museum
- Facilities / stadium
- Higashiosaka Hanazono Rugby Field --Japan's first rugby stadium.National High School Rugby Football TournamentIt is famous all over the country as a venue for.
- Higashi Osaka City Cultural Creation Center --An art center near Kintetsu Yaenosato Station. It is one of the largest cultural facilities in the city.
- Ishikiri Shrine --KintetsuIshikiri Station,Shin-Ishikiri StationIt is nearby and is widely known as the god of "denbo" (swelling). The nearby shopping street has a unique atmosphere. In addition, a hiking course to Mt. Ikoma extends from this area.
- Hiraoka Shrine(Kawachi countryIchinomiya)- Hiraoka StationImmediately after getting off. The mountain climbing course to the summit of Ikoma begins at the shrine. In the vicinityHiraoka ParkIt has become. The shrine100 scented landscapes
- Gourd Mountain Inari Shrine -Kintetsu Nara Line Gourdzan StationAbout 5 minutes on foot from (to the east at Tsuji at the southern end of the shopping arcade on the south side). Japan's three largest Inarione of.Tsuji FortuneIs famous.
- Ojoin Rokumanji --Get off at Kintetsu Hyotan-Yama Station, walk south for 16 minutes (1.1 km), turn left at Rokumanji Koban and walk for 20 minutes (1.3 km).
- Ruins, castle ruins, tumuli[Annotation 1]
- Koike Nitta Kaisho(country'sHistoric site-Important cultural property) --JRKonoikeshinden StationIt is located on the south side of the city and is open to the public in spring and autumn.
- Ikeshima / Fukumanji Ruins - Jomon PeriodRuins centered on production remains from the late period to the modern period.
- Uryudo Ruins - Yayoi PeriodFrom lateHeian periodThe remains of the residenceSquare gutter tombRuins centered on.
- Wakae Castle --It was in the central part of KawachiMuromachi PeriodWas the administrative center of the city.Sengoku periodWas an important military presence in which the battle was fought. Currently, only a stone monument stands, but many people visit it.
- -OnceAnetsu Nara HighwayExisted inA basket of lizardsTraces of "Matsubara Juku", one of the above. The origin of the name has existed since ancient timesMatsubaraName it.
- --It is said to be a keyhole-shaped tumulus with the emperor class as the burial person.William GolandIt was excavated and investigated by the company, but disappeared in 1962 due to the development of residential land.
- Yamabata Kofungun
- Hyotan-Yama Shopping Street --- In front of Kintetsu Hyotan-Yama Station, there are only two national roads nationwide (National Route 170)InShopping district-arcadeIt is a pedestrian paradise during the day, but cars drive normally at midnight (the other is in Nagasaki Prefecture).National Route 324Hamamachi Arcade). 1000 "gourd monuments" have been installed around stations and shopping districts. The theme song of "Hyokkori Gourd Island" may be played in the shopping district.[Annotation 2].
- Kosaka Castle --KintetsuKawachi Kosaka StationStation square shopping street
- Osaka Prefectural Central Library
- Riemon Soga - Kawachi countryBorn in Gojo (currently Higashi Osaka City)Azuchi-Momoyama PeriodからEdo PeriodA copper dealer. still,Sumitomo ZaibatsuOne of the founders of the company, he is called the "ancestor".
- Jinbei Naka - Yamato RiverPromoted replacement workShoya.
- Mizurun Kichu - Hiraoka ShrineThe priest ofHeian periodLatesamurai.
- Yusa - Kawachi country OfSengoku Daimyo.Wakae Castlemain. YusaKawachi MamoruChokyo (1491-1551).
Political, academic, and speech
- Tadamichi Ito - Nara Prefectural UniversityPresident / ViceDirector(financeGaku,Local finance）
- Yoshiharu Imanishi - Kinki UniversityProfessor, Faculty of Economics (Finance)
- Reona Esaki - Yokohama University of PharmacyThe president,Japanese AcademyMember.1973年Nobel Prize in PhysicsWinner
- Junji Kido - Yamagata UniversityProfessor, Department of Functional Polymer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering. Gourmet researcher (reference）
- Kimura Miki - Kobe UniversityProfessor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies. Comparative politics
- Shozo Shiokawa-Former Mayor of Fuse City. Father of Masajuro Shiokawa
- Shojuro Shiokawa -Yuan Minister of Finance・Original House of RepresentativesCongressman (Honorary citizen）
- Masayoshi Tatebe --Economist, Director of Japan Financial Society
- Yoshiaki Toyokawa - lawyer,Kwansei Gakuin Universitygraduate SchoolProfessor, Graduate School of Justice
- Katsutoshi Fujita- Kinki UniversityFaculty of LawProfessor. ExOsaka City UniversityDean of the Faculty of Law, Former Vice-President (Commercial law, International Trade Law)
- Shinya Yamanaka - Kyoto University iPS Cell Research InstituteDirector / Professor,Japanese AcademyMember.2012年Nobel Prize in Physiology or MedicineWinner(Honorary citizen）
Entertainment / Broadcasting / Entertainer
- Yuji Araki(Prince entertainment manager, businessman, producer, talent, actor, fashion model)
- Because(Marbled star·Comedian)
- Rina Aiuchi(Currently Rika Kakiuchi, singer, businessman)
- Chizuru Ikewaki(actress）
- Ryoji Ishii(Free announcer, OriginalCBCannouncer)
- Etsuko Ueda(Every day broadcastingannouncer)
- Tadayoshi Okura(Kanjani Eight）
- Akane Osawa(talent)
- Akane Kashima(Musical actor)
- Eigo Kawashima(singer）
- Kenshiro Kawanishi(Wagyu beef）
- Shinya Kono(Comedian）
- Kawahara Ayako(モデル·actress)
- Misaki Jinbu(talent)
- Kiriyama Terumi(Johnny's WEST）
- Kumi Kureshiro(actress)
- Tamotsu Kuroda (Messenger）
- Makiko Saito(SKE48, 2nd generation SKE48 captain)
- Yoko Seri(singer)
- Kimi Yuko(Singer/actress)
- Takahata Miki(Actress/singer)
- Katsuki Tanaka(manga artist）
- Tsunku♂(Sharan Q, Former singer, current composer, music producer.In 17, he was in charge of composing and vocalizing the image song of Higashi Osaka.Although it is a monaural compressed version, the song data is released on the city's official website）
- TENN(singer) 
- Toki (Alldious,ギ タ リ ス ト）
- Michinori Toyota(singer)
- Nakane Kasumi(talent)
- Nakamura Mitsuko(Enka singer)
- Yoichi Nishimori(Monster engine）
- Ken Hirai(Singer) (up to 2 years old)
- Naomi Matsushima(Othello）
- Shinichi Matsumoto(TV writer)
- Unknown Yasue(Yoshimoto New Comedyactress)
- Yuki Mihara(Model talent)
- Kosuke Miyazaki(NHKannouncer)
- Kanako Muro (former)NMB48）
- Yamano Satoko(Singer / voice actor)
- Yoshioka Miho(talent)
- Yuka Yoshimi(Former announcer, free announcer, DJ)
- Koji Yano(An actor）
- Hoshiko Yamane(musician,作曲家,Violinist, German rock band "Tangerine dreamMember of
- Ryu Masaki(OriginalTakarazuka RevueMonthly groupTop star)
- Mao Ayabuki(Former Takarazuka Revue CompanySnow setMale role)
- Riri Shirakawa(Takarazuka Revue Moon Troupe daughter role)
- Shihiko Niiyama(Sayaka）
- Takeaki Sho(YouTuber)
- Asako Kametaro -Former wrestler
- Tomonasa Inubushi -Former professional baseball player
- Mutsumi Ueda -Judo
- Shotaro Onishi - Rugby representative from Japanplayer
- Takayuki Onishi -Former professional baseball player
- Koji Onuma -Former professional baseball player
- Yuka Kamino - speed skateplayer.Salt Lake-TurinRepresentative of the Olympics.
- Toshiyuki Kitagawa -Former professional baseball player
- Takeshi Kizu --Rugby Japan National Team
- Kinoshita Fuminobu -Former professional baseball player
- Aiko Sugihara --A female gymnast and a representative of Japan for the 2016 Summer Olympics Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
- Mitsumasa Taishin -Former wrestler
- Naoko Takasugi --Racing rider
- Yoshitomo Tani -Former professional baseball player
- Hidetoshi Tamura -Prizefighter
- Kenta Lee -Prizefighter
- Fukumoto Yutaka -Former professional baseball player
- Akihito Fujii -Former professional baseball player
- Matsui Kazuo -Former professional baseball player
- Nanbuchi hourly high -Former professional baseball player
- Yukio Motoki --Rugby Japan National Team
- Hiroki Yamada -Former professional baseball player
- Masato Yoshino - Professional wrestler
- Hiroharu Fujiharu -Professional soccer player (Gamba Osaka）
- Kyohei Tori -Professional soccer player (Kawasaki Frontale）
- Shuhei Tada - Track and field athlete(Sprint）
- Yuki Nakamura --Athletics (Athletes)Medium-distance running-Long distance-marathon）
- Nakamura Tomoya --Athletes (middle-distance running / long-distance running, Yuki'sYounger brother）
- Yodai Takahashi --Rugby player
- Yuta Iyama - GoPlayer(Honorary citizen）
- Shinya Yamamoto - ShogiPlayer
- Susie Suzuki - baseballcritic
- Masuda Akifumi - 作家
- Yoshitaka Koyabu - Koyabu board開 発 者
- Tameike Goro - AV director
- Yoshitsugu Miyajima - OKKThe president
- Kazuyuki Yamagata -OriginalANACaptain
Person with connection
- Ryotaro Shiba - Novelist.. Originally from Osaka, he lived in Higashi-Osaka until his death in 1996. Honorary citizen.
Works set in Higashi Osaka City
- Sakura No. 2 -2006,Asahi Broadcasting
- Oton's Treasure-2007,NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station * The main stage isKyotango City.
- Bai Ye Xing --Drama version (2006,TBS TV) Does not clarify the regional setting, but in the novel version, Kintetsu Fuse Station etc. will appear.
- Nanohana-A documentary film about local children and college students walking around the city. 2007, Higashi OsakaJunior ChamberIt was created to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of. The director isKim Hideyoshi.
- Hanazono Old Boy-(2014, NHK Osaka Broadcasting Station)
- Unpleasant Scrum-(2018, NHK Osaka)
Hanazono Rugby Stadium will appear.
- ^ Chlorine gas leak Residents fluttering Higashi Osaka About 1976 people are hospitalized "Asahi Shimbun" March 51, 3, evening edition, 26rd edition, 3th page
- ^ The shipment value of manufactured goods in Yao City became the third largest in Osaka Prefecture. --Mayor Yao Seita Tanaka's official blog (dated December 2014, 12, viewed April 2, 2016)
- ^ [June XNUMX, XNUMX] Notice of Yoshida Suminodo Line, Ishikiri Line, Kyuhoji (South System) timetable revision and Kongo Danchi Line (Tsuzuyamadai System) abolition --Kintetsu Bus Official Web Page (May 2016, 5)
- ^ Basrama International No.179. Porte Publishing. (April 2020, 4). P. 25
- ^ "Let's do our best! Higashi Osaka" image song(December 2015, 12, viewed April 14, 2016)
- ^ http://topics.jp.msn.com/entertainment/general/article.aspx?articleid=5947243
- Nakakochi District
- Higashi Osaka City Fire Department
- Fuse City
- Kawachi City
- Hiraoka City
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.