Mayor Nakagawa of Takarazuka City announces retirement Policy not to run for mayoral election next spring
If you write the contents roughly
At the plenary session of the city council of Takarazuka City held on the 8th, Mayor Tomoko Nakagawa did not run for the mayoral election to be held in April next year due to the expiration of his term, and announced his intention to retire for the third term only.
Mayor Tomoko Nakagawa of Takarazuka City, who is currently in the third term, has announced that he will not run for mayoral election next spring. Opened on the 3th ... → Continue reading
"Sun Television" is a TV station in Kobe that celebrates its 50th anniversary with beard and glasses familiar under the trademark "Oh! Sun". People on Sun TV will deliver such things in Hyogo prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Characters contained in this item"塚'It is,operating system,ブ ラ ウ ザThe display varies depending on the environment such as. "塚'Is the official notation"'May differ from.|
Takarazuka(Takarazuka) isHyogoSoutheast (Between Hanshin) Located inCity.Hanshin Kita Prefectural BureauJurisdiction. From the countrySpecial city at the time of enforcementIt is specified in. Takarazuka City's "mound" uses the new font "mound" in the national and Hyogo prefectures, but the city uses "mound", which has one more stroke..
Hankyu Hanshin Toho GroupFounder ofKobayashi IchizoWorked onTakarazuka RevueIs the home ofTakarazuka Grand TheaterIt is famous nationwide as "the city of opera". manga artist·Osamu TezukaIs also known as the town where he spent his youth. In the past, it was managed by Hankyu RailwayTakarazuka Family LandIs one of the origins of Toho moviesTakarazuka Eiga SeisakushoIt had a strong image as a cultural base of Hankyu Toho. Hankyu Railway managementTakarazuka Family Land 20034/7(Astro boyClosed on (birthday)Takarazuka Garden FieldsAfter (closing), it is now reborn as a commercial facility, tower condominium, elementary school, etc. Currently Incheon,SakasegawaIt is a residential city between Hanshin, which has a quiet high-class residential area such as Hibarigaoka.
Located in the northern part of Hanshin-ma, in the westMt. RokkosanSurrounded by the Nagao mountain range in the north, the centerMukogawaIs flowing. KansaiAs a hot spring resort1913Continued from (Taisho 2)Takarazuka Sightseeing Fireworks FestivalIt is also famous as a high-class residential area.
At one point, a merger plan was raised with Itami City, Kawanishi City, and Inagawa Town, but it is currently frozen.
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 22 census, the population increased by 2.60% to 225,587, and the rate of increase / decrease was 41th out of 5 municipalities in the prefecture and 49th out of 7 administrative districts.
|Population distribution by age in Takarazuka City and the whole country (2005)||Takarazuka City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Takarazuka City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
OsakaThe commuting rate to Japan is 22.5% (22 census).
Origin of place name
The "mound" in Takarazuka is a "filled tomb ("Old tomb) ”. Takarazuka is literally the name of an ancient burial mound, but there are many ancient burial mounds in Takarazuka, and there are various theories about the ancient burial mound called Takarazuka, and the location is not specified.Edo PeriodThe place name of "Takarazuka" was used for. (See below)
- Former Kawamo Village There is an old burial mound called Takarazuka on the river side, and the neighboring Nitta (currently Gotenyama) was also called Takarazuka..1672 OfInspectionIn the record, of Kawakami villageFine printTakarazuka Higashi, Takarazuka Minami, and Takarazuka Kita are listed as.
- Takarazuka MountainHosenji Temple[*1]In the land (currently Miyamachi)Shingo EmpressIs the mother ofHigh-priced himegamiThere is an old burial mound enshrining (Takanuka Hime no Mikoto), and this high-priced mound (Takanukatsuka) has been transferred to Takarazuka.
- There was a mound in the former Maiya village (currently Maiya), and it was called Takarazuka because I was always happy when I picked up things with this mound..
- There was an old burial mound called Takarazuka in the former Ryogen village Isoshi (currently Hobai).
The name of Takarazuka, which has been around for a long time, isMeijiAfter becoming the name of the hot spring or the name of the station1951It was first adopted as the name of a municipality in (Showa 26).
- 4st centuryFrom around7st centuryMany burial mounds are built over the course.
- From the early 7th centuryZhongshan Temple,Mefu ShrineTemples and shrines are built.
- 10st centuryLatter half,CustomsOf meMakiKawamaki is established as (Maki).
- 12st century, Kawakami MakiManorIt became Kawamenso and new such as Yoneya ShoManorAlso holds.
- 1223(Chastity2 years) "Kobayashi no Yu" (later Takarazuka Onsen) is recorded.
- 15st centuryAt the end, Kohamaso was established,Goshoji TempleObama was builtTerauchi TownDevelops as.
The early modern period
- MukogawaThe left bankSettsuKawabe, Right bank is the sameMuko-gunBelong to.
- 16st centuryIn the second half, in Yamamoto VillageGraftThe method was discovered,Hideyoshi ToyotomiUnder the patronage of, the foundation of the planting industry is laid.
- 17st century,Arima Highway OfPost townAsObama innIs provided,Tokugawa ShogunateProsper under the patronage of.
- Sake brewing developed with the establishment of Obama-juku (Kohama style).NadagogoIt will be a large sake brewing area prior to18st centuryGradually transferred to Nada Gogo and disappeared.
After the Meiji era
- 1887(Meiji20 years)- Takarazuka OnsenOpened.
- 1897(Meiji 30) --The Muko River overflows. Hanzuru Railway(CurrentFukuchiyama Line(JR Takarazuka Line) Osaka-Takarazuka) opens.
- 1902(Meiji 35) --The Horai Bridge is completed.
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)- Minoh Arima Electric Orbit(CurrentHankyu Takarazuka Main Line) Is opened. (Hanshin Modernism）
- 1914(Taisho3 years)4/1 --Takarazuka Revue (currently)Takarazuka Revue) The first performance was held.
After World War II
- 1953(Showa 28) At the public high school entrance examinationComprehensive selectionCarried out.
- 1954(Showa29 years)4/1 - KawabeTakarazukacho-Muko-gunRyogen VillageMergedTakarazukaWas launched.
- 1955(30)3/10 --Kawabe-gunNagao VillageIncorporated.
- 1955 year (Showa 30 year)3/14 --Kawabe-gunNishitani VillageIncorporated.
- September 1955, 30 (Showa 4)- Large printOgino, Aramaki, Koike, Ono Shinden (former part of Nagao Village)Itami CityTransferred to.
- 1975 (Showa 50) -Throughout the yearTraffic accidentRecorded the lowest death rate by city in Japan (10 per 1.3 people).
- 1995(Heisei7 years)1/17 - Great Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeCauses more than 100 casualties.
- 2003(15) April 4- Special cityMoved to.
- 2004(16) April 4-The 1th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- 2010(22) Comprehensive selectionAbolished.
- 2013(25)7/12 - Takarazuka City Hall arson attack.. Around 9:40 am, a man was near the city tax storage section on the 1st floor of the Takarazuka City Hall main government building.Poly tankWithgasolineとFlame bottleWas thrown and set on fire, and a part of the first floor was burnt down. 1 people were injured.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||Kyuemon Tanaka||1954/5/8||1956/5/14|
|2-4 generations||Tanaka Akinori||1956/6/10||1968/6/9|
|5 fee||Shunzo Kita||1968/6/10||1970/12/23||Died during his term|
|6-10 generations||Nobuo Tomokin||1971/2/7||1991/2/6|
|11-13 generations||Taiichiro Shoji||1991/2/7||2003/3/13|
|14 fee||Kan Watanabe||2003/4/24||2006/3/6||Resignation|
|15 fee||Yoshihide Sakagami||2006/4/9||2009/2/27||Resignation|
|16-18 generations||Tomoko Nakagawa||2009/4/19||Incumbent|
* Successive mayors
- Tomoko Nakagawa (3rd term)
- Term: April 2021, 4
- Takarazuka Police Station, Hyogo PrefectureIs placed and has jurisdiction over the entire city.
- Takarazuka City Fire DepartmentIs in charge.
- Tax office:Osaka National Taxation BureauIt is under the jurisdiction of Nishinomiya Tax Office.
- Pension office: Nishinomiya pension office has jurisdiction.
- Self-Defense Forces:Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceChubu DistrictNagaoyama Exercise Area
Takarazuka City Council
- Constant: 26 people (195930 people2007Has become the current number. )
- Term: March 2019, 4-March 30, 2023
- Chair: Tadashi Nakano
- Vice-Chair: Kotaro Tomikawa
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|Takarazuka Shinseikai||7||◎ Hiroyuki Okawa, Kotaro Tomikawa, Aki Asaya, Kayoko Ishikura, Masashi Iwasa, Shota Kazehaya, Kensaburo Kuwahara|
|KomeitoLegislature||4||◎ Kazuaki Ehara, Tadashi Nakano, Kazue Fujioka, Koji Miyake|
|Citizen Net Takarazuka||4||◎ Sanae Teramoto, Jun Kawaguchi, Satoko Kitano, Daishiro Tanaka|
|Japan Communist PartyTakarazuka City Council members||4||◎ Tonaki Masakatsu, Tanaka Ko, Tabuchi Shizuko, Yokota Masanori|
|Nippon Ishin no Kai Takarazuka City Council||3||◎ Mitsutaka Ikeda, Satoshi Iba, Anna Muramatsu|
|Social DemocratsParliamentary Assembly||2||◎ Misao Kajikawa, Tankiko Oshima|
|Reiwa Safety Association||2||◎ Teruaki Kitayama, Keiko Yamamoto|
(As of May 2020, 4)
Hyogo Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Takarazuka City Constituency
- Number of people: 3 people
- Term: March 2019, 6-March 11, 2023
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 190,871
- Voting rate: 35.92%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Yasuhito Moriwaki||This||66||LDP||Now||15,756 vote|
|Keiko Neriki||This||56||Japan Communist Party||Now||12,123 vote|
|Takashi Kado||This||52||Japan Restoration Party||Now||11,747 vote|
|Yoshiharu Ifuku||drop||46||Independent||新||11,058 vote|
|Yusuke Nakayama||drop||32||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||9,279 vote|
|Taho Okano||drop||65||Local political party Takarazuka||yuan||5,157 vote|
|Kuniaki Tanaka||drop||46||A party protecting the people from NHK||新||2,447 vote|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 10-October 22, 2021 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
- CurrentTokyoGovernorIsYuriko Koikeは、当市を含む兵庫県第6区で2回の当選を果たしている(1996年、2003年)。
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hyogo Prefecture 6th Ward(Takarazuka City,Itami City,Kawanishi City）||Masaki Ogushi||LDP||3||Constituency|
|Shu Sakurai||Constitutional Democratic Party||1||Proportional revival|
Sister cities/partner cities
- Matsue(Shimane ）
Designated financial institution: From July 21Ikeda Senshu Bank-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank-Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationI had a rotation system with 3 lines, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ declined the designated financial institution in 2019, and now two banks, The Senshu Ikeda Bank (July to June of the following year) and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (July to June of the following year) It is a rotation system by.
- Shinmeiwa Industry - TSE-OSEA transport aircraft manufacturer listed on the first section.
- Hilex Corporation - OSEListed on the second section, the largest control cable for automobiles.
- Takarazuka video
- Takarazuka Creative Arts
- - 200511Civil Rehabilitation LawApply.
- Sumitomo Chemical
- --Development / manufacturer of computer application equipment
- Will - TSEIndependent real estate company listed on the second section
- Planting trees (one of Japan's three major planting areas), flowers (dahlia, iris, etc.)
- Carbonated senbei
- Takarazuka Municipal Ryogen Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Takarazuka Daiichi Elementary School
- Takarazuka Municipal Obama Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Takarazuka Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nagao Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nishitani Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Incheon Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nishiyama Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Mefu Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nagaominami Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Suenari Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Akura Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nakayamasakuradai Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nagaodai Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Sakasedai Elementary School
- Takarazuka Miza Elementary School
- Takarazuka Municipal Mitsuaki Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Suehiro Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Nakayama Maydai Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Maruhashi Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Takatsukasa Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Akurakita Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Sumiregaoka Elementary School
- Takarazuka City Yamatedai Elementary School
- Hibarigaoka Gakuen Elementary School
- Kobayashi Sacred Heart Girls' Academy Elementary School
- Kwansei Gakuin Elementary School
Junior high school
Main cultural facilities
- Takarazuka City Cultural Facility Solio Hall --Culture Hall. It also has 7 meeting rooms. 300 seats.
- Takarazuka City Cultural Facility Vega Hall --Music hall. Specializing in piano and chamber music. 372 seats.
- Takarazuka City Takarazuka Culture Creation Center (Takarazuka Music School Former School Building) --A complex cultural facility. Use the former Takarazuka Music School main school building.
- Takarazuka Municipal Cultural Arts Center-An art center centered on a gallery scheduled to open in April 2020.
- Takarazuka Cine Pippia --The only movie theater in the city. A public private movie theater that is rare in Japan.
- --A special library for photography, video, art, design, etc.
Main commercial facilities
- Takarazuka Station: Solio, Hankyu Department Store, Univer Takarazuka, Hana no Michi
- Takarazuka South Exit Station: San Viola
- Sakasegawa Station: Apia, Apia Kita, Itopia
- Incheon Station: Sarara
- Mefu Shrine Station: Pipia Mefu
- Kiyokoujin Station: Kiyoshikojin Sando Shopping Street
- Nakayamadera Station: Grand Gate Takarazuka
- post office : Takarazuka Post OfficeThere are 22 stations centered on (Ohama). The Takarazuka Toshi Post Office is located in Hoshinoso, and is famous as an auspicious post office where treasure and Kotobuki overlap.
- Takarazuka City Library: There are four locations, the Central Library (Kiyoaragami), the West Library (Kobayashi), the Nakayamadai Branch, and the Yamamoto Minami Branch, and they have the mobile library Sumire.
- public facility:Takarazuka City Sports Center(Obama),Takarazuka City Takarazuka Nature House(Oharano)
- Public hall: There are three locations: Central Public Hall (Isoshi), East Public Hall (Yamamoto), and West Public Hall (Kobayashi).
- Waste disposal: The Takarazuka City Waste Policy Division disposes of waste at the Clean Center (Obama).
- Municipalcemetery : CrematoriumThere is Nagaoyama Cemetery and Takarazuka Sumire Tomb Garden.
The railway network and bus network are maintained mainly in the southern part of the city where the city area spreads.
Representative of the citystationAs a central role,Takarazuka StationIs. 2 companies 3 routes (West Japan Railway (JR West)Fukuchiyama Line,Hankyu CorporationTakarazuka Main Line-Imazu Line) Is using this station.
From Takarazuka Station, which is the representative station of the city, to OsakaUmedaThe train route to the direction is the Hankyu Takarazuka Main Line (Kawanishi Noseguchi-Ishibashi Osaka Universityvia,Express-Semi-express-ordinaryOsaka UmedaTo), Hankyu Imazu Line (ToDoor god-Hankyu Kobe Main LineTsukaguchiVia, Semi Express Osaka Umeda), JR Fukuchiyama Line (Itami-Amagasakivia,Tandou Rapid / Rapid·Local trainOsakaThere are three routes (to).
- West Japan Railway (JR West)
- Hankyu Corporation
- Takarazuka Main Line (Kawanishi City)- Hibarigaoka Hanayashiki Station[*3] - Yamamoto Station - Nakayama Kannon Station - Mefu Shrine Station - Kiyokoujin Station --Takarazuka Station
- Imazu Line Takarazuka Station- Takarazuka South Exit Station - Sakasegawa Station - Kobayashi Station - Incheon Station -(Nishinomiya City)
Highway national road
- Chinese motorway(Passing through the cityTakarazuka west tunnel TheTraffic jamKnown as a famous place for
- Shinmeishin Expressway
General national road
Main prefectural road
- Prefectural Road 16 (Meiho Line)
- Prefectural road 33 (XNUMX roads)
- Prefectural Route 42 (Ambao Line)
- Prefectural Route 51 (Arima Highway)
- Prefectural Road 68
General prefectural road
- Hankyu bus -In the cityTakarazuka Sales OfficeIn the southern part of the cityTakarazuka StationからHankyu Kawanishi Noseguchi,Osaka International AirportOn July 2019, 7Hankyu Denen BusAbsorbed "Nishitani branch officeIs the route in the Nishitani district in the northern part of the city,Yamaguchi Sales Office(Nishinomiya) Is from Takarazuka Station in the northern part of Nishinomiya CityIkuse / Meisho district,Yamaguchi TownThe route to get onNishinomiya Sales Office(Nishinomiya City)Incheon StationからMukogawaViaHankyu Sakasegawa,JR Koshienguchi(Nishinomiya City)Seiwadai Sales Office(Kawanishi City) from Hankyu Kawanishi Noseguchi towards Hanayashiki Matsugaoka in Motoichi[*4]The route to get onFushiodai Sales Office(OsakaIkeda)ButHibarigaoka Hanayashiki StationからKawanishi CityManshūjiResponsible for each route to enter.
- Hanshin Bus --From Takarazuka StationHanshin Amagasaki,Hanshin Karase Station North,Takarazuka City HospitalviaHanshin KoshienOperates a route to get on.
- Shinki Bus --Co-operated with Hankyu BusMita StationOperates a route that connects to the Nishitani area.
- Itami City Bus - Itami CityからJR NakayamaderaHas a route to enter the Yamamoto housing complex.
In the neighboring cityItami CityToOsaka International AirportIt is a transportation base for air users throughout the Kansai region, including Takarazuka City. Takarazuka City is also a coalition of local governments for Osaka International Airport.Osaka International Airport Area City CouncilIt is a member of (10 city cooperatives). From Takarazuka CityTrain-bus-Automobile[*5]You can easily access Osaka International Airport in a short time.
In the past, Takarazuka City departs and arrives at Osaka International Airport, just like other local governments of the 10 municipalities.aircraft OfnoiseHowever, the noise problem was greatly improved by the technological innovation of the aircraft. In the past, a part of Takarazuka City was included in the noise prevention measures area set by the government,20093/6With this, the entire area of Takarazuka City has been dedesignated, and the noise problem in the city has been resolved, at least from the perspective of national administration... However, Takarazuka City is still monitoring the achievement status of noise standards in detail in anticipation of further improvement in noise. Also,wind speedPerformed when a strong southeasterly wind of 5 m / s or more blowsReverse landing flight(At Osaka International AirportRunwayAlthough the frequency of operation using 14R / 14L is extremely low, when it is implemented, the aircraft will be on the northwest side of the airport (operation).Amagasaki~Nishinomiya~ Takarazuka City ~Kawanishi CityCourse) to the airport at low altitudelandingFly towards and make louder noise than usual in the area below the course[*6].. Since Takarazuka City is relatively affected by noise from reverse landing flights, the city is also investigating trends in reverse landing flights at Osaka International Airport..
- Takarazuka Grand Theater
- Takarazuka Bow Hall
- Takarazuka Osamu Tezuka Memorial Museum
- Hanshin Racecourse
- Tessai Museum
- Shoji Residence-Western-style and Japanese-style building built in Taisho 7-8 (designedShoji Furuzuka, National Registered Tangible Cultural Property, NHK "Two children"Shooting location)
- Takarazuka City Hall- 1980,Murano Togodesign.
- Takarazuka City History Museum (former Matsumoto House) -Western-style building built in 12 (nationally registered tangible cultural property)
- Takarazuka City Kohamajuku Museum
- Takarazuka Culture Creation Center (Takarazuka Music School Former School Building) Sumire Museum
- Kobayashi Sacred Heart Girls' AcademyMain Building-National Registered Tangible Cultural Property,Antonin Raymonddesign,1927Completion
- Sengari Water Source Pond
- Nagao Mountain Range
- Saimei-ji Waterfall
Accommodation and hot springs
Historic Sites/Religious Facilities
- Zhongshan Temple
- Kiyosakojin Kiyosumi Temple
- Puguang Temple
- Goshoji Temple
- (Enpeiji, checkpoint at the eastern end of the Rokko vertical runway)
- Hazu Hachiman Shrine
- Hachiman Shrine
- Susanoo Shrine(Takatsukasa / Hase)
- Iwa Shizu Shrine
- Mefu Shrine
- Matsuo Shrine
- Tenma Shrine(Yamamoto / Sakaino)
- Yasaka Shrine(Hirai / Kiyoshikojin)
- Obama Kotai Shrine
- Kawamo Shrine
- Kotai Shrine
- Sumiyoshi Shrine
- Old tomb
- Catholic Takarazuka Church ...1966,Murano Togodesign
Festivals and events
- Takarazuka Revue
- Takarazuka Vega Music Competition
- Takarazuka International Chamber Chorus Contest
- Takarazuka Sightseeing Fireworks Festival
- Takarazuka study test
- Takarazuka Film Festival
- Takarazuka Memorial
- … Held at 15 shrines in the city,Ground car18 units in total
- Saki Aibu(actress）
- Reiko Ishige (Originalsinger)
- Eiko Ito(actress)
- Makoto Imaoka(Former professional baseball player =Hanshin Tigers→Chiba Lotte Marines）
- Koji Higashino(comedian）
- Toshiyuki Itakura(Comedy combination-イ ン パ ル ス）
- Good child(Pin entertainer）
- Takeo Shinano (Yoshimoto New Comedy,Comedian)
- Yojo (Comedy combination-Immediately）
- Shuji Okuda (combination of laughter, Gakutensoku)
- Katsumi(Pin entertainer)
- Kida Taro(作曲家）
- CRAZY COOL JOE (DEAD END, OriginalSlits）
- Tomohiro Kamiyama(Idol,Johnny's WEST）
- Kanamura Yoshiaki(OriginalProfessional baseballPlayer =Kintetsu Buffaloes→Chunichi Dragons→Seibu LionsFielder, baseball commentator)
- Masaaki Onishi(Stuntman）
- Taro Yamamoto(OriginalAn actor ,Member of the House of Councilors）
- Toshiyuki Yasuda(Composer IemotoFantastic Plastic Machine）
- Makiko Yasui(talent）
- Kiyoko Taniguchi(Disc jockey,talent)
- Miki Yamamoto(NHKannouncer)
- Seiko Nakajo(NHK announcer)
- Jun Hori(NHK announcer)
- Kyoko Kamei(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Former announcer)
- Yukako Komasa(Former NHK announcer)
- Yuichi Uezumi(Every day broadcastingannouncer)
- Hiroko Matsukawa(Mainichi Broadcasting Announcer)
- Tomomi Sekine(OriginalAsahi Broadcasting TVAnnouncer, nowFree announcer）
- Kurobe Akiko(OriginalTV Osakaannouncer)
- Natsuko Chono(Free announcer)
- Mariko Inui(Asahi Television Broadcasting Announcer)
- Mari Tsukamoto(Asahi Television Broadcasting Announcer)
- Hiromi Ayumi(Asahi Television Broadcasting Announcer)
- Marie Morita(NHK announcer)
- Taishi Nishisaka (NHK announcer)
- Naomi Kishida(Shinetsu Broadcastingannouncer)
- Takuya Kiko(Former professional baseball player = Hanshin TigersTraining player）
- Atsushi Kinugawa(Former professional baseball player =Tokyo Yakult Swallows）
- Tetsuto Yamada(Professional baseball player = Tokyo Yakult Swallows): (Born in Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture)
- Kyoko Hikami(Voice actor)
- Shintaro Ma(singer)
- Mr. Rare(Pro Wrestler)
- Kenji Kubo(singer)
- Hiroshi Ozaki(Osaka GasRepresentative Director and President)
- Katsuhiko Oku(Former Ambassador of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, November 2003, 11(I.e.Fall into a bullet)
- Rokaku Shofukutei(Rakugo performer）
- Someza Hayashiya(Rakugo)
- Anne Lewis(singer)
- Ken Terauchi(Dive competitionplayer)
- Tatsuya Uchida(The Spa Kusatsu GunmaBelongs)
- Shinji Okazaki(SD HuescaBelongs)
- Kenta Furube(Montedio YamagataBelongs)
- Reo Kishiwada(rugbyplayer,Suntory SangoriusBelongs)
- Ueda Gen(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン(OriginalRepish), Sound producer (Original Chitoseetc))
- Yae Watanabe(Enka singer）
- Yukari Murata(OriginalRhythmic gymnasticsplayer)
- Yusuke Nakamura(Illustrator)
- Yoshiaki Iwasawa(Radio personality,Stadium dj）
- Kaoru Takada(Age novel writer)
- Ueda Gen(musician)
- Doshin Hiroki(Martial artist,GuardianSoke,Support assistance methodFounder)
- Shigehiro Kawakatsu(Western painter)
- Katsuo Tokashiki(Former professional boxer, talent): (Born in Okinawa)
- Ai Yamaji(Female Bicycler, OriginalYoshimoto New ComedyMember, exTaekwondoplayer)
- Tsubo Charter - RacehorseTrainer
- Mitsuru Hashida --Racehorse trainer
- Yukiko Shiki(1993Miss Universe Japan）
- Nakahara Shino -Musical actor
- Tsuneo Sasaki --Business scholar
- Fumihiro Nishimura - Web designer
- Minami Itahashi --Diving athlete
- Oka Aya(Takarazuka RevueSnow setMale role)
- Mineri Amairo(Takarazuka RevueAir groupDaughter)
- Shuko Tsuchiya(Ink painter)
- Masataka Wakatsuki (Karate)
Special Honorary Citizen
- Yoriyasu Sakagami(Tayu Kisetsu)
Works set in Takarazuka City
There are many works based on the Takarazuka Revue and Takarazuka Music School, and they are often used as locations.
- Hankyu train(Arikawa Hiroshi) (Hankyu Imazu Line Incheon Station - Takarazuka Station）
- (Yasushi Inoue）
- 井上が社用で、日本画家・Hashimoto Kansetsu（作中では谷村大峯）を売布神社の別邸に訪問した時のことが、作中に使われている。
- (Yasunari Kawabata）
- General Arupusu(Eiji Yoshikawa）
- (Tsutomu Mizukami）
- Ginseng(Kikuta Kazuo）
- Takarazuka Navy Air Corps(Ryohachiro Kuriyama）
- Romeo's father (Hiroo Sakata）
Essays and essays
- (Fusato Hirai)
- (Fusato Hirai)
- (Maruo Nagaaki）
- (Choken Maruo)
- (Tianjin Maiden）
- (Fukuko Saya）
- (Kuniko Ashihara）
- (Kuniko Ashihara)
- (Kasugano Yachiyo）
- (Seiko Tanabe）
- Tell Adolf(Osamu Tezuka）
- (Osamu Tezuka)
- (Osamu Tezuka)
- Tokyo Shutter Girl(Kenichi Kiriki）
- (Tenten Hosokawa）
- (Tenten Hosokawa)
- (Tenten Hosokawa)
- When violet flowers bloom(Tsuyoshi Matsumoto）
- Weave the rainbow
- Takarazuka of love and youth
- Teru Teru Family
- Only sadness dreams
- Toilet god
- Cynthia ~ The story of the birth of an assistant dog ~
- ^ "Hosenji Engicho" (1596) is the oldest record of Takarazuka's name. The monument in the precincts says, "High-priced Hibiki Shrine, June XNUMX, Yang Water Dragon, XNUMX years old."
- ^ The section of Nishinomiya City on this line is sandwiched between Takarazuka City.
- ^ Located on the city border with Kawanishi City. The registered address is Takarazuka City.
- ^ The place name of "Matsugaoka" itself is a place name that straddles Takarazuka City and Kawanishi City.
- ^ Public transportThen,Hankyu Takarazuka Main LineとOsaka MonorailCombined use,Fukuchiyama LineとItami City BusCombined use,Hankyu busThe use of (direct flights) can be mentioned.AutomobileWhen using,National Route 176Is the main route connecting the city and Osaka International Airport.
- ^ Therefore, at Osaka International Airport, runways 32L and 32R are usually used for operation. At this time,take offThe aircraft passes through the area on the northwest side of the airport, but in order to reduce noise damage, it quickly raises its altitude and flies away.
- ^ "About "ヽ" of city name "mound"”. Takarazuka City. 2015/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Goki Naishi(1735): Compiled by the Edo Shogunate
- ^ "Seto group talk』1701, edited by Hoshi Okada. "Takarazuka-Maiya-mura, Kawabe-gun Nearly, this is a must-have fire ant, and this is the Takarazuka Revue."
- ^ Emphasis on eliminating regional differences in traffic accidents "Asahi Shimbun" January 1976, 51, morning edition, 1th edition, 14nd page
- ^ (PDF) --Takarazuka City, September 2013, 9
- ^ Parliamentary Bulletin "Kakehashi" No. 196 (issued May 21, 5)
- ^ Takarazuka City Survey Annual Report Material (27 Edition)
- ^ Parliamentary group list | Takarazuka City Official Homepage
- ^ Hyogo Prefectural Assembly/Term of the next prefectural assembly member due to elimination of "difference" between election date and member term
- ^ Ikeda Bank decided to be a designated financial institution in Takarazuka CityIkeda Bank, December 20, 12
- ^ About notification about replacement of Takarazuka-shi designated financial institutionTakarazuka
- ^ a b "Aircraft noise”. Takarazuka City. 2013/9/29Browse.
- Tourism / Culture
- Takarazuka City International Tourism Association
- Takarazuka Clip (Takarazuka City Cultural Foundation)
- Takarazuka City Information Site Zuka Navi
- Takarazuka Revue