Governor Nitta enlightens Corona's critical moment "Masuzushi" at Toyama Station
If you write the contents roughly
Street enlightenment was also conducted at Toyama Airport, Hokuriku Shinkansen Shin-Takaoka Station, and Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station.
Governor Hachiro Nitta of Toyama Prefecture conducted street enlightenment at Toyama Station on the XNUMXth, and for returnees and tourists from outside the prefecture, the new corona ... → Continue reading
Northern country, Toyama newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station
In this article, it is adjacent to this stationIt was installed at about the same time as Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station, based on the station development plan in Kurobe City accompanying the construction of the Hokuriku Shinkansen.Toyama regional railwayMain line OfShin-Kurobe Station(Shinkurobeeki) is also explained.
Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station2015(27)3/14Of the Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano Station - Kanazawa StationOpened at the same time as the extension..Prior to that, Shin-Kurobe Station of the Toyama Chiho Railway opened on February 2th..
It is located about 3km east of the center of Kurobe City, and in Kurobe City, where it is located, we are improving the environment around the station, such as the station square...In addition, around Kurobe CityUozu-Namerikawa-Asahi Town-Irizen TownThe five cities and towns in the Shinkawa area in the eastern part of the prefecture have taken various measures to improve access and promote tourism from around the station..
Of the regular trains on the Hokuriku Shinkansen, the express delivery type "Kagayaki"Passes.Local train type "HakutaAll trains stop for a total of 15 round trips (14 round trips between Tokyo and Kanazawa and 1 round trip between Nagano and Kanazawa)., Some special trains pass by.
On the other hand, on the day of the opening of Shin-Kurobe Station on February 2, the Toyama Chiho Railway Main LineDiamondAmendments have been made to Shin-Kurobe StationLimited express trainIt became a stop station of, and was a conventional limited express stop stationHigashi Mikkaichi Station-Urayama Station-Aimoto Station3 stations became transit stations.
March 1982, 57 (Showa 3), Hokuriku ShinkansenTakasaki - (I.e.With the announcement of the route between, The plan to set up a station near the area was announced..The Hokuriku Shinkansen was launched on September 1993, 5, between the Nishi-Itoigawa signal box (tentative name) and the Higashi-Uozu signal box (tentative name).Super express methodReceived provisional maintenance approval atThe construction started in October the following day, but at that time it was decided to set up Shin-Kurobe Station (tentative name)..
On the other hand, Kurobe City and Toyama Chiho Railway have been discussing the establishment of a new station since 2005 (Heisei 17), but on March 2011, 23 (Heisei 3).Row house - 舌山間 にPetition stationIt was agreed that the city will bear the construction cost of about 2 million yen for the new station, as well as the installation cost of the pedestrian shed and parking lot that connects to the Shinkansen station..
Background to the station name decision
The name "Shin-Kurobe Station" was used as a tentative name when the station was decided to be set up in October 1993., The final decision on the station name is left to the operator (JR West in the case of this station)However, in Kurobe City, where the station is located, Uozu, including Kurobe City, is to put together the station names proposed by the local government for the purpose of "selecting station name candidates that reflect the opinions of neighboring cities and townspeople as a station installation city." "Hokuriku Shinkansen New Station Station Name Candidate Selection Committee" consisting of administrative and economic officials from 5 cities and towns in the eastern part of the prefecture, Namerikawa City, Nyuzen Town, and Asahi Town2012(24)7/1Was established in.
same year7/5At the 1st Committee held in Tokyo, the recruitment method and selection criteria for station name candidates were decided.And8/1から9/28Recruitment of station name candidates mainly in 2 cities and towns in the eastern part of the prefecture for about 5 months.A total of 1608 applications, 1558 valid applications, and 543 types of candidates were submitted from all over Japan., As a result of totaling by reading pseudonym and notation method, "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station" had the largest number of 286 cases, followed by "Shin Kurobe Station" 194 cases, "Kurobe Station" 85 cases, "Shinkawa Kurobe Station" and "Meishui Kurobe Station". Was 56 cases each, and "Ecchu Kurobe Station" and "Kurobe Gorge Station" were 33 cases each... Receiving this,10/30At the 2nd Committee of the prefecture, based on the number of applications and whether the name is suitable for the eastern part of the prefecture, "Northern Alps Kurobe Station" "Kurobe Station" "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station" "Shin-Kurobe Station" "Niikawa Kurobe" Five of the "stations" were selected as final candidates and reported to the city.The city is based on thisJR West Kanazawa BranchSubmitted a request to.. With JR WestEast Japan Railway(JR East)2013(25)6/7Announced the station names of three new stations that will open at the same time as the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen, and decided to name this station "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station"..
"Kurobe Unazuki Onsen" has 7 characters,Full standard ShinkansenAs the station name of, it was the largest number of characters at the time of opening of this stationBut,2016(28)Hokkaido Shinkansen OfOkatsu Light Mabetsu StationIs now the "most tie" because it opened.So-calledMini bullet trainIncluding, "It was open before the opening of this station.Yamagata ShinkansenOn the sectionKaminoyama Onsen Station,Sakurambo Higashine StationIs still the most tie with 7 characters.
The reading kana "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen" is 11 characters, which is the longest independently at Shinkansen stations through the full standard and mini-shinkansen.[Note 1].
開業当時、フル規格の新幹線駅で駅名に「温泉」を含むのは当駅が唯一であったが、2022年度以降に開業予定の北陸新幹線の延伸区間（金沢 - 敦賀間）にはKaga Onsen StationとAwara Onsen Station（いずれも在来線としては既設駅）、2022年秋に開業予定の九州新幹線・長崎ルートToTakeo Onsen Station（既設駅）とUreshino Onsen Station（新駅）が設置される予定となっている。
Ground railway new station
On the other hand, the new station on the Toyama Chiho Railway Main Line was also tentatively named "Shin-Kurobe Station", which has the same name as the Shinkansen station.The Toyama Chiho Railway (Jitetsu), which is also the operator, has the right to decide the station name, but as mentioned above, the Shinkansen station was decided to be "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station", so if the station name is the same, it will start from the new station. It is the end point on the down sideUnazuki Onsen StationThere was a risk of being confused with.
same year7/26At the first meeting of the Kurobe City Public Transportation Strategy Promotion Council held in 25, Yuji Inada, Managing Director of JNR, pointed out this point and said, "Be careful not to confuse users along the railway line. , I want to think of a station name that makes the Jitetsu station and the Shinkansen station feel as one. "..In addition, other committee members commented on the railway side, saying, "It is important to show the ease of transfer and understanding so that you can intuitively understand that you are connected to the Shinkansen," and Yasuo Horiuchi. Mayor Kurobe asked, "There are 15 existing stations of the Shinkansen in the city, and it is difficult (to decide the station name). Ultimately, it will be the decision of the Shinkansen, but I would like to ask for an early response."..And the ground iron is the same year9/27, Announced that the station name will be the tentative name as it is and will be "Shin Kurobe Station".
- 1982(Showa57 years)3/30 --Hokuriku Shinkansen Toyama Prefecture Eastern Station舌山Announced plans to build nearby.
- 1993(Heisei5 years) October --Hokuriku Shinkansen Shin-Kurobe Station (tentative name) installation decision.
- 2009(21)3/16 --The basic policy for the development of the area around Shin-Kurobe Station (tentative name) on the Hokuriku Shinkansen has been finalized, and the basic plan for the Toyama Chiho Railway station attached to the Shinkansen station has been decided..
- 2011(23)3/28 --Kurobe City and Toyama Chiho Railway have agreed on the establishment of a new station for the local railway and signed the agreement..
- 2012(24)5/13 - Railway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization, Hokuriku Shinkansen Shin-Kurobe Station (tentative name) station building construction start and safety prayer.
- 6/7 --JR West changed the name of the Shinkansen station to "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen StationOfficially announced that.
- 9/27 --Toyama Chiho Railway (Toyama Chihō Railway) named the new station "Shin-Kurobe StationOfficially announced that.
- October --Start of new construction of Toyama Chihō Railway Shin-Kurobe Station.
- 11/7 --The groundbreaking ceremony for the new construction of Toyama Chihō Railway Shin-Kurobe Station will be held..
- 2014(26)6/17 --Install a station name mark for Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station.
- 2/26 --The Toyama Chiho Railway Shin-Kurobe Station, which was scheduled to be completed in February of the same year, opens...On the same day, the completion ceremony of Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station will be held..
- 3/14 --Nagano on the Hokuriku Shinkansen --With the opening of the Kanazawa section, JR West Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station opens..
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)
JR West Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station
Relative homeOf the Hokuriku Shinkansen, which has two lines on two sidesElevated station.. There are no transit lines on the Shinkansen platform on the 2nd floor, and both platforms haveHome door(Movable platform screen doors) are installed.Ticket window, ticket gate,Green ticket vending machine plus, Station functions such as waiting rooms are provided on the first floor.You can head to Shin-Kurobe Station from the south exit.
The platforms are arranged in order from the west side as shown below.
|1||Hokuriku Shinkansen||Going up||Itoigawa-Nagano-Tokyoaspect|
- Of this stationDeparture melodyIs "Kurobe-To the future of living with water" (KNB TVIt is the theme song of the program (broadcast in March 2014).TakaharaThe composition "Glitter-From the City of Water-" is adopted.
Toyama Chiho Railway Shin-Kurobe Station
Located on the south side of the east exit of Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station, on the north side of the railroad trackSingle platformOf the main line with one line on one sideGround stationIs. The station number isT31..Prior to the opening of the Shinkansen station2015(27) Opened on February 2th.
The standard time required to transfer to Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station is 10 minutes.Actually, it is about a 3-minute walk from the ticket gate of Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station to the platform of Shin-Kurobe Station..
On the west side of the platform, there is a steel-framed one-story building with a total floor area of 58.3 square meters, which is connected to the platform by stairs and slopes.The platform shared by the upper and lower lines has a total length of 85 m, of which a shed is erected at 2 m, which corresponds to two trains..Mujin-ekiAlthough it is handled, an attendant is resident during the day and some tickets are sold., Transfer information and tourist information..There is a railroad crossing at the western end of the platform where pedestrians can come and go to the parking lot on the south side of the railroad track.
It costs about 1 million yen to improve station facilities such as platform maintenance and roadbed slope correction, and the national government, Toyama prefecture, and Kurobe city bear one-third of the project cost.The station building was constructed as a separate project from the station facilities such as the platform, with Kurobe City paying the entire project cost..
- JR West Japan -2019 average dailyBoardingpersonnel The858Is.
- Toyama regional railway -2018 average dailyGetting on and offpersonnel The372.
|年度||JR West Japan||Toyama Railway||Source|
Boarding and alighting personnel
Around the station
Station square / exchange facilities and parking lot
It is located about 3km east of the center of Kurobe City and about 9km northeast of the center of Uozu City.On the west sideHokuriku ExpresswayIs extending from north to south in parallel with the Shinkansen, and because the Shinkansen and the Hokuriku road are very close to each other near the station building, the station square that will be constructed on the east and west sides of the station building will be maintained mainly on the east exit side, and on the east exit side. A public transport plaza with a shed was set up on the roundabout.This public transport plazaTransit Bus-TaxiDedicated, other vehicles are not allowed to enter, generalOrdinary carIs the South Exit Square or the Shin-Kurobe Station Square, which will be described later.MicrobusMojitetsu Shin-Kurobe Station Square, large and medium-sized buses are supposed to use the west bus waiting area that passed through the Hokuriku Expressway.
Paid for 84 cars on the south side of the east exitParking Lot, A free parking lot for a total of 531 cars was set up on the west exit side across the Hokuriku Expressway and on the south side of the Toyama Chiho Railway Main Line..
Kurobe City has named the basic concept of peripheral maintenance as "a base for tourism and exchange that attracts visitors," and has adopted a policy of developing it as a gateway to the area, such as by communicating the charm of the Shinkawa area.As part of this, the city has developed two exchange facilities in the areas adjacent to the station buildings in both east and west.The "Regional Tourism Gallery" has an exhibition space for local tourist information and special products on the east exit side, and an observation corner where you can see the Tateyama mountain range. On the west exit side, you can get guidance from the parking lot on the west side of the station to the west exit of the Shinkansen station building. In addition, there is a "Fureai Plaza" with breaks, waiting areas, event spaces, etc...In the regional tourism galleryDioramaIn addition to exhibition facilities such as, there is a tourist information corner, a product sales corner, and a station rental office., Unazuki Onsen Tateyama Murodo Line direct bus Alpine liner same-day ticket is on sale..Further to the east, outdoorsKurobe DamMade with the image ofKurobe's famous waterThere is a drinking fountain.
Shin-Kurobe Station of the ground railway is located on the east exit station square side, on the south side of Toyama Prefectural Road No. 14 Kurobe-Unazuki Line.A station square (Shin-Kurobe Station Square) has also been developed here, and a roof is erected in the passage that connects the two station buildings on foot, except for the road crossing that uses the underpass of the Shinkansen., You can move without an umbrella even in the rain.In addition, as mentioned above, it can be used for transportation between general vehicles and minibuses, as well as for electric vehicles.Charging standAnd a bicycle parking lot is provided..No longer usedKurobe gorge railway OfTrolley train(Electric locomotive ED8And passenger car Huff 26/27)objectIs decorated as.
User convenience zone
Kurobe City has secured land on the west side of the Hokuriku Expressway and on the east side of the new railway station, and has solicited businesses as a user convenience zone.The latter is the "commercial zone on the east side of the station"Opened as.
Station east side commercial zone
Approximately 1260m in total including the shared passage2From August to September 3, we solicited businesses in three areas, such as product sales, food and drink (light meals), and service stores, with the site as "Jitetsu New Station East Station User Convenience Zone"...As a result, Western confectionery manufacturing and sales,EVCar rental, 3 restaurants are selected, Started construction in November 2014, Opened in March 2015.
Hokuriku Shinkansen New Station West Convenience Zone
About XNUM X m2The site was set as the "Hokuriku Shinkansen New Station West Convenience Zone", and there was no application for a commercial business facility operator with accommodation and product functions in September 2012., Re-offered in December of the same yearAfter all there was no application.The city then landed about 2300m2Although it was reduced to, As of November 2014, there were no applications, and we will discuss while observing the situation...At the time of the opening of Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station, a part of this site was used as the above-mentioned western bus waiting area.
Other peripheral facilities
- Car rentalSales Office
- Station rental car Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station Sales Office-Inside the Regional Tourism Gallery
- Nissan rent-a-car Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Ekimae Store-Commercial Zone on the East Side of the Station
- Nico Nico Car Rental Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station Store --South Exit West Side
- Toyota rental leaseToyama Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Ekimae Store --East Exit Ekimae Square East Side
- Toyama Prefectural Road No. 14 Kurobe Unazuki Line
- Hokuriku Expressway Kurobe Interchange
- Matsusakurakaku-The first governor of Toyama PrefectureMasafumi KunishigeRelocated to 1891 (Meiji 24)..Kurobe City designated tangible cultural property building.
- Miyano Sports Park
- Ginban Shuzo --On the Toyama Chiho Railway Main Line, next doorNagaya StationIs closer.
Inside the roundabout at the east exit of the station for public transportationTransit BusThere are 5 bus stops for use, and local buses that connect this station to Kurobe city area and surrounding areas depart and arrive..
- Platform A:Shinkansen city line Electric Railway Kurobe StationVia before Kurobe StationPrevious(Toyama regional railway）
- Platform B:Unazuki Onsen Tateyama Murodo Line Direct Bus Alpine Liner ChigaharaviaMurodo(Toyama Chiho Railway)- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine RouteOperates only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays during the opening period (May-October).
- Platform C:Nyuzen Shinkansen liner Via Moisture Museum Nyuzen StationPrevious(Irizen Town）
- Platform D:Hospitality Uozu direct flight Uozu Stationvia Uozu City Hall(Uozu Taxi Association)
- Reservations are required in advance for boarding
- Platform E:Asahimachi Bus Express (A´x) Tomari Stationvia Etchu-Miyazaki Station(Jade coast) (Asahi Town）
- Reservations are required in advance for boarding
In addition, from within the rotary, buses operated by Kurobe Mobility ServiceShinkansen fabric line YKK APOgyu Factory,YKKKurobe Plant Kurobe Furumido Plant, YKK Center Park,Ikuji stationviaFish station fabricLines arrive and depart.
- West Japan Railway (JR West)
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Toyama regional railway
- ■Main line
- ^ Before the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano-Kanazawa section, the station name with 9 characters of reading kana is the longest (Sakuranbo Higashine Station, Kaminoyama Onsen Station,Jomokogen Station-Kagoshima Chuo Station).After the opening of the same line,Joetsu Myoko Station(10 characters of reading kana) is the second longest by itself after this station.
- ^ In 2014, it was newly established on February 2015, 2, so the daily average for 26 days.
- ^ a b c d e Yuki Daito (February 2015, 2). “Jitetsu Shin-Kurobe Station: Opened Connected to Hokuriku Shinkansen Station”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ a b c d Yuka Narita, Ikuko Aoyama, Yuki Daito, Ichijo Ohara (March 2015, 3). “Hokuriku Shinkansen: Departure progress with thought”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ Information on opening a store in the west side convenience zone of Hokuriku Shinkansen Shin-Kurobe Station (tentative name)
- ^ "About stations installed in the prefecture [Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station area maintenance and surrounding environment] | Spring 2015 Hokuriku Shinkansen Toyama". web.archive.org (September 2015, 3). 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company / West Japan Railway Company, (August 2014, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 6. 2020/7/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Maintenance Shinkansen procedure status". Railway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization. 2015/4/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Former Kurobe City Chronology". Kurobe (September 2012, 4). 2015/4/27Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Railway Construction and Transportation Facility Development Support Organization. P. 2 (April 2012). 2015/4/27Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe Shinkansen New Station with Jitetsu Station City and Toyama Jitetsu Agreement". Asahi Shimbun (September 2011, 3). 2015/4/27Browse.
- ^ a b c Former Kurobe City Chronology--Kurobe City
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. Kurobe City (October 2012, 10). 2014/4/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kurobe Chamber of Commerce (November 2013). 2014/4/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kurobe City (October 2012, 10). 2016/7/18Browse.
- ^ a b "About the station name of the new station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2013, 6) 2014/11/14Browse.
- ^ "KNB NEWS ｜ KNB WEB". web.archive.org (September 2013, 6). 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ a b Installation of "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station" with the longest station name clearly--North Japan News June 2014, 26 (Heisei 6)
- ^ "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen" Hokuriku Shinkansen station name welcomed by the hot spring town - Nihon Keizai Shimbun(As of November 2013, 6)
- ^ a b (PDF) -(Held on July 2013, 7) Retrieved April 26, 2014
- ^ a b c "Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism approves establishment of new station for Toyama Chihō Railway ... Contact Hokuriku Shinkansen". Response. (September 2013, 8). 2013/8/30Browse.
- ^ Northern Japan Newspaper From page 2013 of the morning edition dated September 9, 28.
- ^ "Tohoku / Hokuriku Shinkansen Station / Route Announcement to Formulate Construction Implementation Plan", Asahi Shimbun, March 1982, 57, Asahi Shimbun
- ^ "Attached to the Shinkansen station, the new station is ground-based, Kurobe city policy", "Asahi Shimbun" March 2009, 21, Asahi Shimbun
- ^ "About Hokuriku Shinkansen, Shin-Kurobe (tentative name) station safety prayer" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Railway Construction, Transport and Technology Agency, (November 2012, 4), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ "Shin-Kurobe" and "Shin-Ainoki" Toyama Chihō Railway station name decided--North Japan News June 2013, 25 (Heisei 9)
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. Kurobe Chamber of Commerce (November 2013, 11). 2014/4/22Browse.
- ^ Improved access to Shinkansen stations Toyama Chihō Railway Shin-Kurobe Station begins construction--North Japan News June 2013, 25 (Heisei 11)
- ^ Preparation for the east entrance is OK. Completed facilities around Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station --North Japan News June 2015, 27 (Heisei 2)
- ^ a b c d "Hokuriku's first! Green ticket vending machine plus introduction date has been decided" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (October 2020, 11), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b “Ends on January 1th next year Nanao, Hakui Station“ Midori no Madoguchi ””. Hokoku newspaper (Hokkoku Shimbun). (July 2020, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 11. 2020/11/21Browse.
- ^ Monthly Modern Architecture June 2015 Issue
- ^ "Hokuriku Shinkansen departure melody decision: JR West". web.archive.org (September 2015, 2). 2020/6/27Browse.
- ^ “A new station will be set up on the Toyama Chiho Railway to coincide with the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen” (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Shinetsu Transport Bureau, (August 2013, 8) 2013/8/31Browse.
- ^ "JTB Timetable" March 2015 issue p.3.
- ^ a b c "Shin-Kurobe Station-[Official] Toyama Chiho Railway Attendant Diary". Toyama regional railway (September 2015, 3). 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Hello, I'm an attendant-[Official] Toyama Chihō Railway's railway attendant diary”. Toyama Chiho Railway (March 2015, 5). 2015/5/12Browse.
- ^ JR / Ainokaze Toyama Railway passengers - Toyama Prefecture
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b c "About use of parking lot and transportation open space around Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station”. Kurobe City (October 2015, 4). 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "East entrance ready, Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station area facilities completed" Kita Nihon Shimbun February 2015, 2 Page 27
- ^ "Hokuriku Shinkansen Large Illustrated JR Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station" Kita Nihon Shimbun March 2015, 3, page 10
- ^ a b Station area information --Kurobe City Hokuriku Shinkansen opened Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station countdown site
- ^ "Fureai Plaza”. Kurobe City. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe City Regional Tourism Gallery Opened”. Kurobe City (October 2015, 3). 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Unazuki-Murodo direct bus starts operation from 5/2!”. Toyama Chiho Railway (March 2015, 4). 2015/5/12Browse.
- ^ "New famous water spot in Shin-Kurobe!-[Official] Toyama Chihō Railway's railway attendant diary”. Toyama Chiho Railway (March 2015, 3). 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kurobe (June 2012). 2014/4/14Browse.
- ^ I made a landscape CG around the Shinkansen new station --Kurobe Chamber of Commerce and Industry Shinkansen opening Kurobe Citizens' Meeting
- ^ "Secondary transportation is also open and open. Local Railway Shin-Kurobe Station, City Road Shindo Nakashin Line"Northern Japan Newspaper 2015/2/27
- ^ "About issuance of Hokuriku Shinkansen opening PR "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station timetable"”. Kurobe City (October 2015, 3). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "About recruitment of businesses in the user convenience zone on the east side of the new station”. Kurobe City (October 2013, 8). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Echizen City. p. 10 (August 2014, 11). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station To start construction of commercial facilities in front of the station". Tulip TV (September 2014, 11). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Nisuke, a restaurant near Shin-Kurobe Station-[Official] Toyama Chihō Railway's Railway Attendant Diary”. Toyama Chiho Railway (March 2015, 3). 2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Shin Kurobe Sweets! Baum Ice-[Official] Toyama Chihō Railway Attendant Diary”. Toyama Chiho Railway (March 2015, 3). 2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Shinkansen station west zone, to re-open recruitment of developers Kurobe City”. Kita Nihon Shimbun (December 2012, 12). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Recruitment of businesses in the convenience zone on the west side of the new station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen”. Kurobe City (October 2012, 12). 2015/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Countdown Shinkansen 1 year left Part 2 (3) Challenges for new stations”. Yomiuri Shimbun (August 2014, 3). 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Finally open! "Hokuriku Shinkansen special feature corner"”. Niikawa Portal / Future Portal Network (March 2015, 3). 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station Sales Office Map”. Station Rent-A-Car System Co., Ltd. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Nissan Rent-A-Car Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Shinkansen station square (former: Uozu station square)". Nissan rent-a-car. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen Station Store". Nico Nico Car Rental. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe Unazuki Onsen station square store". Toyota rental lease. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Notice of opening of Matsusakurakaku (from March 3)”. Kurobe City (October 2015, 3). 2015/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Kurobe City Cultural Property”. Kurobe City (October 2014, 7). 2015/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Access Guide from Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station on the Hokuriku Shinkansen ｜ Kurobe City, Toyama Prefecture Let's go by public transportation!”. Kurobe City Public Transport Strategy Promotion Council. 2015/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the revision of the route bus schedule" (Press release), Toyama regional railway, (March 2015, 3) 2015/4/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kurobe City Public Transport Strategy Promotion Council. P. 12. 2015/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Nyuzen Shinkansen liner". Irizen Town (September 2015, 4). 2015/4/10Browse.
- ^ "" Omotenashi Uozu direct flight / reservation type Ainori taxi "has started!" (Press Release), Uozu City Tourism Association, (March 2015, 3) 2015/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Asahimachi Bus Express (A´x)". Asahi Town. 2015/4/24Browse.
- ^ "Shinkansen cloth line Kurobe city route bus Kurobe city, Toyama prefecture Let's go by public transportation!". 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ "25th Kurobe City Public Transportation Strategy Promotion Council Report Material Report No. XNUMX About the merger of Kurobe Security Co., Ltd.". 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ "Information of Kurobe Mobility Service Co., Ltd. | National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site". 2020/2/14Browse.
- List of Japanese railway stations
- Kurobe Station
- Gifu Hashima Station-Shinhajima Station --Like this station, only private railway lines are in contact with the Shinkansen, and the station names are different.
- Unazuki Onsen
- Kurobe-Unazuki Onsen Station ｜ Station Information: JR Outing Net -West Japan Railway
- Shin-Kurobe Station -Toyama Regional Railway