Start working at the prefectural office Governor gives remote instructions
If you write the contents roughly
With the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics postponed for one year this year and the National Sports Festival to be held in Tochigi Prefecture next year, new measures are required everywhere due to the corona disaster.
Many companies and government offices started work on the XNUMXth, and at the prefectural office, Governor Tomikazu Fukuda remotely gave instructions to executives at the beginning of the year ... → Continue reading
Tochigi TV is a Tochigi TV station that celebrated its 2019th anniversary in April 4. We will deliver the latest news in Tochigi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
National Athletic Meet
National Athletic Meet(Kokumintaiikutaikai, abbreviation: National body(Kokutai), English name:National Sports Festival) IsJapanHeld every year inSports festivalIs. January-February depending on the competitionWinter competitionAnd the main tournament from September to October, 9 (Showa 10)1946年)1th competition KinkiSince it was opened inPrefecturesIs held in a way that is carried around. How the tournament should beBasic sports lawIt is positioned inJapan Sports Association-Ministry of education・ The event will be co-sponsored by the venue prefectures.
The tournament will be contested by prefectural competition by replacing the ranking of the official event with points, and the total of the winter tournament and the main tournamentmen and womenTo the prefecture with the highest overall resultsEmperor's cupBut,FemaleIn the prefecture with the highest overall child performanceEmpress cupIs awarded.
2019 years74th competitionIs the winter gamesHokkaidoGenerally held at, this tournamentIbarakiIt was held in. 202075th competitionThe Winter Games are skating and ice hockey competitionsAomori, Ski competitionToyamaIt will be held in
From the 3rd Fukuoka Prefectural Convention, the prefectural competition system was established, and the Emperor's Cup and Empress's Cup were established. In addition, since the 1988rd Kyoto Prefectural Convention in 43, the main convention (summer / autumn convention) has entered the second round, and the whole country is divided into east, middle and west districts and held in order..水 泳With the Summer Games centered on competitionAthleticsThere was an autumn tournament centered around61 times(2006年) Was changed to a three-tournament system by integrating the summer and autumn tournaments..63th competition(2008年) After that, some competitions such as swimming were held in advance in the form of "pre-session competition" as a measure considering the characteristics of the competition, and in effect, it has been returned to 4 competitions again. After the end of this tournament (autumn tournament)National disabled sports meetIs also done.
- At skating and ice hockey competitionsFigure skating,speed skate,Short track speed skating,Ice hockeyWill be held.
- Ski competitionLarge revolutionWith competitionJumpCompetition,Nordic compoundCompetition,Cross countryCompetition,MogulThe competition is held.
- This tournamentSwimming,water polo,Bowling,サ ッ カ ー,Athletics,judo,kendo,fencing,wrestling, Mountains,volleyball,basketball,Baseball(Official event only for adults),high school baseball(Hardball and softball. Both are open events) Sumo etc. will be held. Swimming, water polo, bowling, soccer, etc. were held in the summer when it was previously divided into summer and autumn.
- other than this43 times(1988年From)demonstrationSports are being carried out. Held community sports for the purpose of building physical fitness Competitions are held for people who live, work, or attend school in prefectures.
Regarding the "main venue" where the general opening and closing ceremonies are held, the Japan Sports Association has set a facility standard of "a facility that can accommodate 3 people", and for the athletics venue, "Japan Athletics FederationIt is required to be a "certified first-class athletics stadium". For this reason, it is often required to develop an athletics stadium that can accommodate 3 people in addition to the national polity.Ki no Kuni Wakayama National Athletic Meet) Was held in Wakayama Prefecture, which brought about an economic spillover effect of 641 billion yen and an employment inducing effect of 4,450 people in the prefecture as a whole together with the national sports competition for the disabled.There is also. In addition, there may be a battle to attract the main venue as in Shiga Prefecture (2024th tournament in 79)..
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayJapan Athletic AssociationAs of April 2018, 4Japan Sports AssociationChanged the name to "", and also about the National Sports Festival, "National Sports FestivalIt was approved to propose a name change to.. However, the name of "National Sports Festival" isBasic sports lawSince it is also stipulated in Article 26, it is necessary to revise the law for a formal name change., For this reason, was convened in January 2018196th DietThe bill to amend the Basic Sports Law was deliberated at, and on June 6, the same year.House of Councilors plenary sessionIt was approved and approved by the majority of the ruling parties... In response to this, the Japan Sports Association announced on the same day, "78th competition(2023年) Will be renamed to "National Sports Festival", The abbreviation was "" at the National Athletic Meet held the next day.Country sports, And the English name is "JAPAN GAMESDecided to change to.
Tournament symbol mark
Lyrics and lyrics as a tournament song from the 2nd (1947) Autumn TournamentTakao Saeki, CompositionShinichi Takataof"Young powerIs sung at the opening and closing ceremoniesMass gameIs done. In addition, at the opening ceremonyEmperor-QueenWill be present. A bonfire relay will be held at the autumn tournament, and the bonfire stand will be ignited at the opening ceremony and the fire will be delivered at the general closing ceremony. PreviouslyWinter competitionHowever, the opening ceremony was held, but due to the national polity reform, it will be changed to the opening ceremony from 2010, and the ceremony will be simplified.
The bonfireOlympic OfTorchThe first bonfire was ignited5 times(1950年),Bonfire relay The12 times(1957年) Was started. The relay itselfTournament flag relayAs3 times(1948年) From the previous year's National Athletic Meet venue in the form of relaying the tournament flag,28 times(1973年), The bonfire relay and the tournament flag relay were integrated into a relay format only at the venue.
Before the warMeiji Shrine Games 1924年-1943年Was done in. As a general rule, except for the Winter GamesMeiji Jingu Gaien(CurrentTokyoShinjuku ward-Shibuya WardIt was held in various parts of the Kanto region, including the part corresponding to). (Refer to the relevant section in detail)
1945年12/26,Kishi Memorial GymnasiumAtRyozo Hiranuma(Dainippon Athletic AssociationDirector),Suehiro Ketaro(Chairman of the Dainippon Aquatics Federation),Saburo Kiyose, Tatsuo Kutomi, Keijiro Ishida and other people who had been in important positions in the sports organization before the war met to discuss the ideal way of sports after the war and the organization and business of the sports organization, and it was proposed to hold a national athletic meet.
1946年To give hope and courage to the people during the postwar turmoil, Hiranuma, Kiyose et al.Hiroshi KasugaTalked with (Chairman of Kansai Sports Union) and formed a board of directors. Implementation guidelines are consideredGHQThe 40st National Sports Festival has started with national approval and a subsidy of 1 yen from the government.
venuePrefecturesIf it is difficult to secure sufficient facilities and equipment at the venue (hereinafter referred to as the venue), the competition can be held at facilities outside the venue, but the Winter Games will be held outside the venue of this competition. Is different, and the venue of this competition does not co-sponsor the Winter Games[Note 1].
Winter competitionDue to the characteristics of, the prefectures that can be the venue are limited, 1 prefectures were the venues from the 2020st convention to the 75th convention in 19.. Long time agoskate-Ice hockeyCompetition (35th competitionUntil skating competition)SkiThere were many "separate holdings" in which the competitions were held in different prefectures, but since 2005, when the venue selection was difficult and the skating and ice hockey competitions were further separated, the holding format was changed. Is diversifying.
Main Tournament (Summer Games / Autumn Games)
Initially, the Summer and Autumn Games will be permanentKansaiIt was planned to be held in the district, but after the first session,Ishikawa 2 times(1947年) The fact that I ran for the venue of the autumn tournament triggered the rotation of each prefecture. The (past) summer and autumn tournaments are basically the samePrefecturesHeld in.
In addition, the venue is divided into three regions: east, middle, and west. Furthermore, the area is divided into 3 blocks (East area: Hokkaido / Tohoku / Kanto, Middle area: Kita Shinetsu / Tokai / Kinki, West area: China / Shikoku / Kyushu), adjusted by block and area, and decided up to 3 years ahead. The last East Shikoku National Athletic Meet (5) as a joint event was difficult to coordinate within the block because all four prefectures in Shikoku requested to be invited. Although a vote was submitted, Ehime, which was the venue for athletics in the past, was removed, and Kochi got off on the condition that it will be the main venue in 1993, which is the next turn of Shikoku, so it will be held in two prefectures, Tokushima and Kagawa. Calm down.
2 winter tournaments・ (Summer) ・ If all 3 (4) tournaments are held in the same prefecture, it will be a “complete national polity” (especially).Hokkaido,Tohoku region,Koshinetsu district,Hokuriku regionWhen the autumn tournament is held in such a cold region, two winter tournaments are often held at the same time). Also56 times(2001年) After the end of this tournament (autumn tournament)National disabled sports meet"Is also done.
The ☆ mark in front of the tournament name in the table below is the complete national polity. The host prefecture isWinter competitionIf they are different from, different names are given.
|Number of times||Years||Name||venue||slogan||Emperor's cup||Empress cup|
|1||1946年||Kinki National Athletic Meet[Note 2]||KeihanshinRegion||None||None||None|
|2||1947年||Ishikawa National Athletic Meet[Note 2]||Ishikawa|
|3||1948年||Fukuoka National Athletic Meet||Fukuoka||Tokyo||京都|
|4||1949年||Tokyo National Athletic Meet||Tokyo||Tokyo|
|5||1950年||Aichi National Athletic Meet||Aichi|
|6||1951年||Hiroshima National Athletic Meet||Hiroshima||Hokkaido(winter)||Hokkaido (winter)|
|Tokyo (summer and autumn)||Tokyo (summer and autumn)|
|7||1952年||Tohoku 3 prefectures national polity||Fukushima|
|Hokkaido (winter)||Hokkaido (winter)|
|Tokyo (summer and autumn)||Tokyo (summer and autumn)|
|8||1953年||Shikoku National Athletic Meet||Ehime|
|Hokkaido (winter)||Hokkaido (winter)|
|Tokyo (summer and autumn)||Tokyo (summer and autumn)|
|9||1954年||Hokkaido National Athletic Meet||Hokkaido||Hokkaido (winter)||Hokkaido (winter)|
|Tokyo (summer and autumn)||Tokyo (summer and autumn)|
|10||1955年||Kanagawa National Athletic Meet||Kanagawa||Tokyo||Tokyo|
|11||1956年||Hyogo National Athletic Meet||Hyogo|
|12||1957年||Shizuoka National Athletic Meet||Shizuoka||Shizuoka|
|13||1958年||Toyama National Athletic Meet||Toyama||Tokyo|
|14||1959年||Tokyo National Athletic Meet[Note 3]||Tokyo|
|15||1960年||Kumamoto National Athletic Meet||Kumamoto|
|16||1961年||Akita National Athletic Meet||Akita||Bright national polity|
|17||1962年||Okayama National Athletic Meet||Okayama||Okayama National Athletic Meet that creates history|
|18||1963年||Yamaguchi National Athletic Meet||Yamaguchi||Fraternity, service, breakthrough|
|19||1964年||Niigata National Athletic Meet[Note 4]||Niigata||The bicep of the prefectural unity to the national polity||Niigata||Niigata|
|20||1965年||Gifu National Athletic Meet||Gifu||Bright, strong and beautiful||Gifu||Gifu|
|21||1966年||Strong national polity||Oita||Takeshi, fraternity, Nobuyoshi||Oita||Tokyo|
|22||1967年||Fresh national polity||Saitama||Let's succeed Saitama National Athletic Meet|
Let's meet with heart Saitama National Athletic Meet
|埼 玉||埼 玉|
|23||1968年||Kind national polity[Note 5]||Fukui||Bright, strong and strong||Fukui||Tokyo|
|24||1969年||National Athletic Meet||Nagasaki||Creative national polity that opens tomorrow||Nagasaki||Nagasaki|
|25||1970年||Michinoku National Athletic Meet||Iwate||Sincerity Happy Happy Breakthrough||Iwate||Osaka|
|26||1971年||Kuroshio National Athletic Meet||Wakayama||Bright, rich and strong||和 歌 山||Osaka|
|27||1972年||National body of the sun||Kagoshima||Bright, strong and noisy||Kagoshima||Kagoshima|
|special||1973年||Young summer national polity[Note 6]||Okinawa||Strong, bright and new||None||None|
|28||1973年||Wakashio National Athletic Meet||Chiba||Shining heart Shining power Shining sun||千葉||Tokyo|
|29||1974年||Water and Green Heart National Athletic Meet||Ibaraki||None||Ibaraki||Ibaraki|
|30||1975年||Mie National Athletic Meet||Mie||None||Triple||Triple|
|31||1976年||Wakakusu National Athletic Meet||Saga||Refreshing, refreshing, laid back||佐賀||Tokyo|
|32||1977年||☆Asunaro National Athletic Meet||Aomori||Strong and strong||Aomori||Tokyo|
|33||1978年||☆Yamabiko National Athletic Meet||Nagano||Holding hands on the Japanese roof||Nagano||Nagano|
|34||1979年||Japanese hometown Miyazaki National Athletic Meet||Miyazaki||A growing heart, a growing power, a growing hometown||Miyazaki||Miyazaki|
|35||1980年||Tochinoha National Athletic Meet||Tochigi||Stretching power Musubu heart open tomorrow||Tochigi||Tochigi|
|36||1981年||Biwako National Athletic Meet||Shiga||Youth full of water and greenery||Shiga||Shiga|
|37||1982年||Kunibiki National Athletic Meet||Shimane||This contact opens the future||Shimane||Shimane|
|38||1983年||☆Akagi National Athletic Meet||Gunma||Let's run towards the wind||Gunma||Gunma|
|39||1984年||Wakakusa National Athletic Meet||Nara||Run Yamatoji flapping future||Nara||Nara|
|40||1985年||Wakatori National Athletic Meet||Tottori||Let's fly towards tomorrow||Tottori||Tottori|
|41||1986年||Kaiji National Athletic Meet||Yamanashi||Let's expand the place of contact||Yamanashi||Yamanashi|
|42||1987年||Marine national polity||Okinawa||Glittering sun, spreading friendship||Okinawa||Okinawa|
|43||1988年||Kyoto National Athletic Meet||Kyoto||Let's run towards a new history||京都||京都|
|44||1989年||☆Hamanasu National Athletic Meet||Hokkaido||You, now be the wind of the northern land||Hokkaido||Hokkaido|
|45||1990年||Tobiume National Athletic Meet||Fukuoka||Tokimeki Encounter Power||Fukuoka||Fukuoka|
|46||1991年||Ishikawa National Athletic Meet||Ishikawa||My applause for your wonderful record||石川||石川|
|47||1992年||☆Benibana National Athletic Meet||Yamagata||The protagonists of the 21st century||Yamagata||Yamagata|
|48||1993年||East Shikoku National Athletic Meet||Kagawa|
|Encounter competition and to the future||Kagawa||Kagawa|
|49||1994年||Wakasachi National Athletic Meet||Aichi||Good sweat catch! Lively Aichi||Aichi||Aichi|
|50||1995年||☆Fukushima National Athletic Meet||Fukushima||Friend, fly to the real sky!||Fukushima||Fukushima|
|51||1996年||Hiroshima National Athletic Meet||Hiroshima||A lot of life, blooming!||Hiroshima||Hiroshima|
|52||1997年||Namihaya National Athletic Meet||Osaka||Osaka Fureai Dream Making||Osaka||Osaka|
|53||1998年||Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet||Kanagawa||Sweat sweat||神奈川||神奈川|
|54||1999年||Kumamoto Future National Athletic Meet||Kumamoto||People shine.||Kumamoto||Kumamoto|
|55||2000年||2000 Toyama National Athletic Meet||Toyama||Ainokaze Toyama||Toyama||Toyama|
|56||2001年||New Century Miyagi National Athletic Meet||Miyagi||Like! That sweat, that smile||Miyagi||Miyagi|
|57||2002年||Yosakoi Kochi National Athletic Meet||Kochi||Advance||Tokyo||Tokyo|
|58||2003年||NEW!! Wakafuji National Athletic Meet||Shizuoka||I like "do my best"||Shizuoka||Shizuoka|
|59||2004年||Sai no Kuni Makoto National Athletic Meet||Saitama||This dream, this cheer||埼 玉||埼 玉|
|60||2005年||Sunny Country Okayama National Athletic Meet||Okayama||You are shining ☆||Okayama||Okayama|
|61||2006年||Nojigiku Hyogo National Athletic Meet||Hyogo||"Thank you" from the bottom of my heart||Hyogo||Hyogo|
|62||2007年||Akita Wakasugi National Athletic Meet||Akita||Put it in the position of your heart||Akita||Akita|
|63||2008年||Challenge! Oita National Athletic Meet||Oita||A new step from here to the future||Oita||Oita|
|64||2009年||Tokimeki Niigata National Athletic Meet||Niigata||Toki Hanate Your power to the sky||Niigata||Niigata|
|65||2010年||Yume Peninsula Chiba National Athletic Meet||Chiba||Now it becomes the wind of Boso and shines in this moment||千葉||千葉|
|66||2011年||Come on! Yamaguchi National Athletic Meet||Yamaguchi||I want to meet you for the rest of my life||Yamaguchi||Yamaguchi|
|67||2012年||Gifu Clear Stream National Athletic Meet||Gifu||Shine is flapping Everyone is the leading role||Gifu||Gifu|
|68||2013年||Sports Festival Tokyo 2013||Tokyo||Tokyo, Tama, islands, flapping athletes||Tokyo||Tokyo|
|69||2014年||Nagasaki Ganbaramba National Athletic Meet||Nagasaki||Your dream is flapping now from Nagasaki||Nagasaki|
|70||2015年||Ki no Kuni Wakayama National Athletic Meet||Wakayama||Liveliness, joy, and bond||和 歌 山|
|71||2016年||☆Hope Township Iwate National Athletic Meet||Iwate||Impressed to spread it. Thank you for telling||Tokyo|
|72||2017年||Ai Facial Tunagu Hime National Athletic Meet||Ehime||You run the wind and dance to Seto|
|73||2018年||Fukui Happy National Athletic Meet[Note 7]||Fukui||Weaving power, skill and beauty||Fukui||Fukui|
|74||2019年||Lively Yagi Castle Yume Kunigata||Ibaraki||Shobe flapping and to the future||Ibaraki||Ibaraki|
|76||2021年||Mie and the National Athletic Meet||Mie||Crushing people shining in the future||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|77||2022年||Ichigo Ichikai Tochigi National Athletic Meet||Tochigi||Impress your dreams to the future||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|special||2023年||Burning emotional movement national polity[Note 8]||Kagoshima||Hot beating wind from the south||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|78||2024年||SAGA2024||Saga||To a new tournament. The power of sports for everyone.[Note 9]||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|79||2025年||Shiga||Impression of the lake country Connecting to the future||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|80||2026年||Aomori||Go to the future Riding the Jomon wind||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|81||2027年||Miyazaki||Become an inspiring myth to spin||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|82||2028年||Undecided||Nagano||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|83||2029年||Undecided||Gunma||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|84||2030年||Undecided||Shimane||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|85||2031年||Undecided||Undecided||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|86||2032年||Undecided||Undecided||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
|87||2033年||Undecided||Tottori||Undecided||Not enforced||Not enforced|
- ^ 2013 years68th competitionThe venue for the main autumn competition is Tokyo, and the venue for the Winter Games skating competition is also Tokyo, but the venue for the Winter Games ski competition is not Tokyo but Kazuno City, Akita Prefecture. On the contrary, the venue for the speed event of the skating competition is Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture, but the venue (sponsor) is Tokyo..
- ^ a b Since the first competition was scheduled according to the fiscal year, the winter competition was scheduled to be held after the autumn competition (thus, this competition was in the order of summer → autumn → winter / skating → winter / skiing. However, due to the problem of team transportation, this first Winter Ski Games was not held). This was a remnant of the prewar Jingu competition (national training competition) that was held on the same schedule. Therefore, the Winter Games will not be held in the 1nd calendar year system, and the current method (winter / skating → winter / skiing → (summer) → autumn. The 1rd Winter Games will be the first in effect. ) Is established.
- ^ Aichi / Mie / Gifu prefectureIsewan TyphoonDid not participate due to the influence of.
- ^ Tokyo OlympicsDue to the convenience of holding the event, the autumn tournament will be held in the spring (June). Also, the Summer Games occurred immediately after that.Niigata earthquakeIt was canceled due to the influence of.
- ^ Although the national polity and the Meiji Restoration are unrelated, it was given the title of "Meiji Centennial Memorial".
- ^ Return to mainlandCommemorative special national polity.
- ^ It was given the title of "Meiji 150th Anniversary".
- ^ It will be held as a "special tournament", and the board of directors of the Japan Sports Association has decided not to count the number of tournaments.
- ^ In this tournament, the main message is established instead of the slogan.
Eligibility / Age classification
Participation qualifications vary depending on the competition, but in principle the event will be held.年度InValais, SwitzerlandIt is a condition that you are in the third grade or above. Participation of the third grade of junior high school43 times(1988年) More possible.
Age categories also vary by sport, but here are some common examples of athletics and swimming. Other competitions are generally similar to this.
- Boy B: 16 years before the event4/2 ――14 years before the event year4/1Those born during the period of (High 1 / Middle 3)
- Boy A: April 18nd, 4 years before the event-Those born during the period of April 2st, 16 years before the event (High 4, High 1)
- Adults: Those born before April 18st, 4 years before the event
In the past, in some competitions, the adult division was "general" and "TeacherIt was divided into the categories.1979年 OfMiyazaki National Athletic MeetAbolished with. What was done until the endAthletics,サ ッ カ ー,Skiing / Giant Slalom,Ski jump,Ski Nordic combined,Ski cross-country,basketball,speed skate,Sumo,badmintonEach competition.
It is a remnant of the category of "teachers' department", and in some ball games, there are many club teams that originated from the teachers' department team (teachers' team). As an existing clubKanagawa Prefecture Teacher SC(Football·Kanto League2nd division),Osaka Faculty Group(rugby·Top westC affiliation) etc. As a club derived from the faculty group,J League OfRenofa Yamaguchi FC(← Yamaguchi Prefectural Teachers' Group),Tochigi SC(← Tochigi Teacher SC),Gainale Tottori(←Tottori Teachers' Group),Kagoshima United FC(←Kagoshima Teachers' Group),B League OfKagoshima Revenize(← Kagoshima Teachers Club),V League OfTokyo Verdy(← Tokyo Teacher Volleyball Club) and so on.
Also, in athletics, it's a remnant of that, or 2011Come on! Yamaguchi National Athletic MeetUntil then, the participation requirement is that "one faculty member must participate regardless of whether it is an adult male or an adult female. If there is no faculty member, it is not possible to participate in all adult male and female events."was there.Hiromi TaniguchiAlthough he once aimed to become a teacher after graduating from university, he was not accepted due to the narrow recruitment quota immediately after the Miyazaki National Athletic Meet..
In addition, there is also an independent competition as an independent national competition after the end of the National Athletic Meet teachers' section (National Teacher Soccer Championship・ All Japan Teacher Basketball Championship, etc.).
Introduction of hometown player system
- This is graduatedJunior high schoolorhigh schoolIt is a system that allows you to register the prefecture where you are located as a "hometown" and participate from that "hometown". Since then, the number of prominent hometown athletes has increased, especially in individual sports. In addition, the use of the hometown player system is limited to 1 years or more and up to 2 times at a time, and the "hometown" once registered cannot be changed.
- Since 2011, the regulations have been revised so that athletes based outside Japan can also utilize the hometown athlete system.68 times(2013年) Then at that time米 国Was the base of activitiesKousuke KitajimaParticipated as a "hometown player" in Tokyo.
Participation of professional athletes
Participation of professional players is included in the "Future Ideal Project" launched in 2005, and we are working toward its realization... As a result, some professional players have been participating since 2005.
- However, as a conditionJapan Professional Sports AssociationOnly athletes who have a real professional contract with a company in non-member competitions are left to the judgment of each competition federation.
Participation of foreign athletes
Japanese nationalityFor players who do not haveSchool education lawOnly students enrolled in the school stipulated in Article 1 can participate with restrictions (restrictions shall be set by each competition federation). After 2006Permanent residencyhaveForeignerAlso opened the door.
In the past, foreign players were not allowed to participate at all, so they were selected for the national polity.Waseda Jitsugyo High SchoolThe baseball club is an ace and a main hitterSadaharu Oh(Republic of ChinaIn some cases, I had to face without nationality. Meanwhile, at that timeKoreanMetChoshu power(Mitsuo Yoshida)Sakuragaoka High School, Yamaguchi PrefectureBecause the coach of the team pretended not to know his nationality44 Nagasaki National Athletic MeetWrestling for boys and boys.
Overall grades and awards
Participation points and competition points are given for each type, and the total for each prefectureEmperor's Cup / Empress's CupCompete. Participation in competitions (including block competitions) will give 10 points as participation points for each competition (not given if you do not participate in this competition while acquiring the right to participate in this competition in block competitions.64 timesSince the tournament is a total of 40 competitions, the maximum number of participation points that can be obtained is 400 points). The competition score is the score given when a prize is won for each event, and the points vary depending on each competition. The method of prefectural competition has not been enforced at the 1st, 2nd and 1973 special competitions, the 6th, 7th and 8th are divided into winter and summer and autumn, and the 9th is subdivided into winter, swimming and summer and autumn. Was there.
RecognitionIn addition to the Emperor's Cup and Empress's Cup, the tournament president ranked first in the overall results for men and women in each competition.Trophy, Certificates of commendation to the top 8 in overall grades, and winners for each eventCertificateIs awarded.
- Number of awards received by the Emperor's Cup and Empress's Cup (by prefecture)
|Name of prefectures||Emperor||Rear||Emperor's Cup year||Empress's Cup year|
|Tokyo||19||25||1948,1949, 1950,1951, 1952 Summer Autumn, XNUMX Summer Autumn,|
1953 Summer Autumn, 1954 Summer Autumn, 1955,1956,1958, XNUMX, XNUMX,
|1949, 1950,1951 Summer Autumn, 1952 Summer Autumn, 1953 Summer Autumn,|
1954 Summer Autumn, 1955,1956,1957,1958,1959, 1960,
|Hokkaido||5||5||1951 winter, 1952 winter, 1953 winter,1954 winter,1989||1951 winter, 1952 winter, 1953 winter,1954 winter,1989|
|Nara||2||2||1954 swimming,1984||1954 swimming,1984|
- TaiziIs the venue victory.
Commemorating the National Athletic Meet except the 1stCommemorative stampIs published during the autumn national polity. 2 types are issued up to the 5nd-4th (3 types including winter only for the 5rd), 6 types are issued up to the 21th-2st, and 22 type is issued after the 1nd. While other commemorative stamps are charged for envelopes (standard size 25g or less), national polity stamps are characterized by postcard charges. In the era when multiple competitions were published, various competitions were drawn in intaglio printing, but after only one type was published, it became gravure multicolor printing and the cultural artifacts of the host prefecture were drawn along with the competition. In addition, after the 1th-44th and 46th, "Oldness and stampsThe national polity stamp is issued as
In addition, in commemoration of the National Athletic Meet, railway companies in the relevant areas may sell commemorative tickets and admission tickets.
There is a mascot character who plays a part in PR in the tournament, but this first appeared in the 30th (1975年)ofMie National Athletic MeetAppeared inAntelopeIs the character who designed. It was called the Pet Mark when it first appeared, but the 38th (1983年)ofAkagi National Athletic MeetFor the first time, the named character "Gunma-chan (designed a horse)" appeared, and this style has been inherited to this day (note that the character itself is set for the 31st, 32nd, 35th, 36th, and 37th National Athletic Meet). It has not been). In the background where the mascot character appeared1980 eraWas actively held inLocal expositionThe fact that the mascot character was used for the PR of was influenced.
In recent years, so-called "Yuru CharaDue to the influence of the boom, there are many cases where the prefecture's official mascot or similar mascot continues to be used even after the end of the tournament, or the prefecture's mascot character that has existed before the national polity is appointed as the national mascot.
Ceremony music used in the opening and closing ceremonies is produced for each tournament, and each song is played in scenes such as bonfires and entrance marches.
Apart from these, image songs are also made for each tournament, and are often sung by local singers.
Broadcast on TV
- NHK E TeleMainly around 15:16 to 1:2 during the holding period, we will pick up and broadcast XNUMX-XNUMX events every day. Regarding the general opening ceremonyNHK General Television(2013 "Sports Festival Tokyo 2013" has an opening ceremony in the evening, so it was also broadcast on E-Tele, and at the same time.Japan Women's OpenMay overlap and may be broadcast on E-tele). However, depending on the timeN Contest National CompetitionIt may be recorded and relayed at a later date due to the relationship.
- As a basic format, on competition days other than the opening ceremony, a special venue will be set up in the local broadcasting station studio (news studio or open studio), and the announcer of the local broadcasting station (two men and women, or one of them) (In the case of women, including contract staff) is in charge of commentary and progress in the studio, and an overview of the main competitions broadcast on that day and introduction of the players and host municipalities to watch → Broadcast from the competition venue → Again From the special venue to the introduction of other major competition results and topicsNational high school general physical education meet(Inter-High) It is almost the same as the broadcast of the first half of the game. In 2013, it was broadcast only from the competition venue, and the progress of the studio part and the results of other competitions held on the day of the broadcast were not introduced.
- The Winter Games are not broadcast nationwide.
- In local commercial broadcasting, highlight programs may be broadcast locally.
Formal competition / special competition
- Annual competition
- ■Is a special competition. The starting year is a formal competition.
|Ski||Giant slalom||1948||All types||Until the 5thJapan Championshipand.|
|Special jump||1948||Boys||Until the 5thJapan Championshipand.|
|Cross country||1948||All types||Until the 5thJapan Championshipand. For girls from the 7th.|
|Combined||1948||All types||Until the 5thJapan Championshipand.|
|Short track||2001||All types|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||1947||All types||1st onlyJapan Championshipand.|
|Ice hockey||1947||Boys||Up to the 35th, it is a division of skating competition.|
|水 泳||Swimming||1946||All types||1st onlyJapan Championshipand. Open water swimming added from the 71st.|
|Dive competition||All types|
|Artistic swimming||Boys and girls|
|water polo||Boys Boys / Girls||Girls from the 74th|
|Athletics||1946||All types||1st onlyJapan Championshipand.|
|サ ッ カ ー||1946||All types||For girls, from the 52nd (adult girls up to the 60th).|
|ボ ー ト||1946||All types|
|hockey||1946||All types||2st onlyJapan Championshipand.|
|boxing||1946||All types||Girls added from the 71st.|
|volleyball||1946||All types||Until the 15th, only 9 people, only the 1stJapan Championshipand. From the 16th and 31st to the 65th, there are 6 and 9 players.|
|Gymnastics||Gymnastics||1946||All types||2st onlyJapan Championshipand.|
|Rhythmic gymnastics||1949||Boys and girls||Boys and boys will also be held until the 63rd.|
|wrestling||1946||All types||Girls added from the 71st.|
|Sailing||1946||All types||Yacht competition until the 54th.|
|Weight lifting||1946||All types||Until the 7thJapan Championshipand. Girls added from the 71st.|
|Bicycle competition||Road race||1946||Boys||Until the 3thJapan Championshipand.|
|Track race||1946||All types||Girls added from the 71st.|
|Soft tennis||1946||All types||1st onlyJapan Championshipand.|
|Table tennis||1946||All types||1st onlyJapan Championshipand. Softball is also available until the 29th.|
|Equestrian||1946||All types||The boy is a mixture of men and women.|
|fencing||1949||All types||Epe is for adult boys, and saber is for adult girls only.|
|judo||1950||All types||For girls from the 46th.|
|soft ball||1950||All types||The 1st and 4th are open competitions. From the 12th for boys.|
|Rifle shooting||1951||All types||CP is for adult boys only.|
|Rugby football||1946||All types||Sevens from the 68th. Girls added from the 7st.|
|Mountain||1980||All types||Open competitions from the 2nd to the 34th.|
|slalom||Adult men and women|
|Wild water||Adult men and women|
|Clay shooting||1951||Excluded from 27th to 31st.|
|High school baseball||-||Boys||Softball is also implemented from the 8th. Open competition until the 69th. Special competition from the 70th.|
- Biennial competition
- ■Is a biennial competition A,■Is a biennial competition B. For biennial competitions, A and B will be held every other year, and for those who do not, one competition will be selected as the venue selection competition.
|Baseball||1946||Adult man||Every other year from the 70th.|
|Bayonet||1980||Boys||Every other year from the 70th.|
|Naginata||1982||woman||Every other year from the 70th.|
|triathlon||2015||Adult men and women||Open competition until the 69th. Every other year from the 70th.|
- Competitions to be added
|Beach volleyball||2019||Adult men and women||Open competition from the 52nd.|
- Competitions held in the past
- American football (1st)
- Touch football (2nd)
- Business team baseball (1st-3rd)
- Shinai Kyogi
|ノ ノ ー ボ ー|
|Tug of war|
Demonstration sports will be held in about 20 events. There is a tendency for competitions that take advantage of the characteristics of each region to be adopted.
- Aerobic super session
- Recreational dance
- Houston Safety Fukiya
- Recreation table tennis
- hang gliding-Paragliding
- Eski tennis
- Soft volleyball
- Target Bird Golf
- Sports chanbara
- Sea kayaking
- Martial arts Tai Chi
- Ground golf
- Tug of war
- Mini softball
- Mini tennis
- Folk dance
- Tee ball
- Mini valley
- Cayman golf
- Mallet golf
- Dodge disc
- ビ リ ヤ ー ド
- Roller sports
- Paddle tennis
- Beach football
- Beach ball valley
- Senior softball
- Neo tennis
- Power lifting
- Tee ball
- Radio gymnastics
- Rhythm gymnastics
- 3B gymnastics
- Beach volleyball
- 10km / 5km marathon (jogging）
- Karatedo with armor
- Boys and girls sports
- Disabled sports
About the future
- Discussions are being held on the addition of the non-national sports that have been adopted for the Olympic Games. Girls have been added to judo since the 46th (1991) and soccer from the 52nd (1997). After that, with the decision to hold the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, water polo, boxing, wrestling, weight lifting, cycling, rugby girls, beach volleyball, open water swimming, trampoline, triathlon men and women will be introduced in stages..
- In addition, there are movements to lower the upper limit of the boys' club for the purpose of giving them the opportunity to participate in the first and third years of high school and alleviating the overcrowded schedule of the second and third years of high school. Soccer has been under 1 years old since the 3st (2), and basketball has also been decided to shift from the 3th (61)... On the other hand, there are voices requesting participation in gymnastics, swimming, table tennis, etc. in the second year of junior high school or less, so we will consider it by 2..
At the competition federations of each country, the competition will be held at the venue before the event, entitled "Rehearsal Competition". Depending on the competition, the national polity area qualifying, the one that is held in the same format as the national polity,Japan ChampionshipThere are various cases such as positioning the rehearsal tournament. In some cases, multiple tournaments are rehearsed (for example, the handball rehearsal tournament in Hyogo).
The main rehearsal tournaments are as follows.
- All Japan Women's Softball Championship
- All Japan Boxing Championship
- All Japan Fencing Championship
- All Japan Sailing Championship
- Lead Japan Cup
- Japan Open Handball Tournament
- All Japan City Tennis Tournament
- Prefectural Naginata Tournament
- All Japan Workers Archery Championship
- All Japan Business Group Soft Tennis Championship
- All Japan Teacher Basketball Championship
- National Faculty and Staff Sumo Championship
- All Japan Adult Rifle Shooting Championship
- National Centerfire Pistol Shooting Tournament
- All Japan Professional Hockey Championship
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships(Group section)
- National adult soccer championship
- National prefectural bowling championship
- All Japan Adult Weightlifting Championship
- National prefectural competition bicycle competition
- National Teacher Judo Tournament
Criticism and problems
Victory supremacy of the host prefecture
1964年 OfNiigata National Athletic MeetSince then, it has become almost normal for the host prefectures to win the Emperor's Cup and Empress's Cup, which are the overall victory cups. This is due to the existence of a so-called "full entry system" in which representatives of the host prefecture can participate in all events regardless of the qualifying results, and the host prefecture is investing funds in strengthening players, managing the tournament, and establishing facilities as venues. is there. In strengthening athletes, it was pointed out that the host prefecture actively hires influential athletes other than the locals as prefectural staff, school teachers, and board of education staff (this is also a "migratory ship" for amateur athletes). May have been.
2011 is a prominent example of this.Come on! Yamaguchi National Athletic MeetIs the host prefecture ofYamaguchi There is an example of. At the timeDeputy Governor・ At the party, "Flag waving (the superiority or inferiority is decided by the subjectivity of the referee) will give the host prefecture an advantage" "PalmEven if you do, you will take first place, "he said, and even at the place of explanation when this was criticized, he said," The purpose is that the host prefecture tends to be advantageous. It does not mean "even if it violates". " Is.
Against such a convention2002年 OfYosakoi Kochi National Athletic MeetThen.Daijiro HashimotoGovernor of Kochi PrefectureAs a result of (at that time) abolishing these customs, Kochi Prefecture, the host prefecture, remained in 10th place, both men and women.TokyoWon the championship. However, such cases have been seen this time in the past.2016年 OfHope Township Iwate National Athletic Meet(At this timeGreat East Japan EarthquakeIt is said that this is because the cost of strengthening the national polity was reduced because the reconstruction of the national polity was prioritized.),2017年 OfEhime Tsunaguehime National Athletic MeetThere are only 3 times.
Existence of "Gypsy player"
In connection with the measures to strengthen the host prefectures in the preceding paragraph, it is said that there are athletes who participate in the national polity by moving their prefectural competition federations and representative prefectures to the site every time the venue changes. To be a representative player, you must be registered as a resident in that prefecture and live in it.GypsyDespised as a "player".
Former track and field athleteShunji KanabeHad pointed out its existence as of 2000But so farJapan Athletic AssociationWas not a problem. But in 2010Yume Peninsula Chiba National Athletic MeetAtYamaguchi In response to the accusation from the Japan Sports Association that "there are athletes in the Yamaguchi Prefectural Athletic Meet of the Chiba National Athletic Meet who have no actual living conditions (in the same prefecture)" Established "Tripartite Committee"By doing so, the problem becomes apparent.
Also the chairman of the Yamaguchi Prefectural Sports AssociationFutoshi NiiGovernor of Yamaguchi Prefecture"As with the national polity so far, we have worked to secure athletes by referring to the cases of other host prefectures and prefectural organizations, opinions of central sports organizations, etc. Acquiring athletes according to customary rules. I've done it. "However, while placing a resident card in Yamaguchi Prefecture, the third-party committee decided that 72 athletes in 7 sports such as athletics and swimming were in violation of participation qualification for 35 athletes whose activity base was pointed out that there is no actual residence outside Yamaguchi Prefecture. , Yamaguchi Prefecture's punishment was postponed because the athlete himself could not be involved in the selection of representatives, but he was careful about the dispatched Yamaguchi Prefectural Athletic Association and 7 sports groups. We have compiled a report that the points earned by the athlete should be deducted from the overall results..
In the report from this third-party committee, regarding the residence qualifications of future athletes, it is the first time that "in principle, there is a residence situation that exceeds half of the target period (from April 4 of the holding year to the end of this tournament)". Shows the standard for days.. On the other hand, as a recommendation, regarding the participation qualification itself, "There are many training camps and expeditions, and it is insufficient in terms of promoting the participation of top athletes who have difficulty in creating actual conditions of residence and work in prefectures (" Place of residence "" In addition to "work location" and "hometown," it is also effective to expand qualifications that make it easy to invite top athletes. ".
After all, on February 2011, 2, the Japan Sports Association decided to clarify the previously ambiguous criteria for participation qualification in terms of living and working conditions... Approved the report of the third party committee, this standard was applied from the National Athletic Meet in the fall of 2011.
Tournament scale bloat
As a result of each competition group wishing to hold the national polity in recent years, the number of competitions held is increasing, and the increase in the burden on the host municipality and regional associations has become a problem. From the above-mentioned Kuroshio National Athletic Meet, soccer competition was shifted from autumn to summer, and athletics was held before the opening ceremony of the autumn tournament, and the schedule was extended to about 10 days. The 63rd (2008) was held as one tournament by integrating the summer tournament and the autumn tournament, and the equipment was provided by the prefectures where the games were held in the past and reused.
In response to this, the Japan Sports Association project team began reviewing the competitions, and the official competitions to be held in the same year were the current 3 competitions including 40 winter competitions, and 51 competitions (including the current 40 competitions) that were requested to participate. It was ranked by 45 evaluation points.
- The Olympic Games are emphasized with 300 points, and in addition to traditional sports such as sumo, the policy is to adopt 41 high-ranked sports including triathlon, which is a public competition, as a formal competition, based on the domestic and overseas diffusion status and the junior strengthening system. It was. This will be divided into three categories: "annual implementation", "biennial implementation", and "venue selection", and the four lower-ranked competitions will be "biennial implementation", with two competitions each year. However, one of the two competitions that is out of the implementation year will be "Venue selection".
- As a result of the above, the four sports that were judged to be "every other year" were baseball, naginata, jukendo, and triathlon. It will be implemented from the 4 Tokyo tournament.
The project cost for holding the tournament varies widely, with Wakayama prefecture in 2015 at about 303 billion yen and Gifu prefecture in 2012 at about 136 billion yen, but the average project cost from 2013 to 2017 Is in the first half of 200 billion yen. As the standards for firefighting and earthquake resistance are being strengthened, there is a limit to reusing existing facilities that have deteriorated, and in some cases it is necessary to construct new facilities, but on the other hand, the national polity is prefectural. There are also examples of renewing facilities as a place to show..
- CompanyWhen an employee or employee of Japan participates in the national polity as a player, coach, manager, referee, officer, etc., depending on the company, the employee or employee may participate.special holidaysMay be issued.
- In the case of group competitions, there are cases where a selection team is formed for each prefecture, and there are cases where a strong team in that prefecture is dispatched as a representative. It is entrusted to each prefectural sports federation.
- On the other hand, there are cases where teams are formed mainly for the national polity held locally, participated in rehearsal competitions and other championships, and the team continues even after the national polity ends. As a main exampleB LeagueBelongs toToyama GrawsiesOriginally2000 Toyama National Athletic MeetThe team was formed for the purpose of winning the national polity, and the club team continued its activities.
- ^ a b Overview
- ^ "Q & A about the National Sports Festival". Japan Sports Association. 2018/2/26Browse.
- ^ a b 
- ^ "Estimating the economic spillover effect on Wakayama Prefecture by holding the Kino-Kuni Wakayama National Athletic Meet". Wakayama Institute of Socio-Economics (June 2012). 2020/4/6Browse.
- ^ ""History has moved" to decide the main venue of the Shiga National Athletic Meet ... What is the "fate" between Hikone and Otsu?". IzaSankei Digital (April 2014, 6). 2020/4/5Browse.
- ^ a b "Officially decided to change the name from "Japan Sports Association" to "Japan Sports Association"". Japan Athletic Association (September 2017, 6). 2017/8/7Browse.
- ^ Sankei Sports (September 2017, 6)
- ^ a b "National Athletic Meet is renamed to" National Sports Festival "= 23 Saga Tournament". Current affairs dot comJiji Press. (October 2018, 6) 2018/6/13Browse.
- ^ "From" National Athletic Meet "to" National Sports ", the sports cooperative decided to change the abbreviation from 23 years". Sponichi Annex. Sports Nippon Shimbun. (April 2018, 6) 2019/9/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Japan Sports Association. 2018/4/15Browse.
- ^ "68th National Sports Festival”. Sports Festival Tokyo 2013 Executive Committee. 2018/4/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Japan Sports Association (September 2013, 3). 2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ Children's Club (2017), Winter sports, Sports Japan Map, 4, Baseball magazine company, pp. 4-9,18-19,30, ISBN 9784583110349
- ^ "(PDF)". Japan Sports Association (September 2007, 3). 2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ "National Athletic Meet (National Athletic Meet) Overview of past tournaments". Japan Sports Association. 2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ 16 is the 7th autumn / winter "complete national polity" in Iwate history(Daily Sports July 2013, 12 Read July 12, 12)
- ^ About participation of junior high school students in the National Sports Festival Ministry of Education Physical Education Bureau December 62, 12
- ^ (PDF) - Japan Sports Association
- ^ "64th National Sports Festival”. Japan Association of Athletics Federations. 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ Sports Legend Series 4 "Knowing Hakone Ekiden"1999年 Baseball magazine company) 72p
- ^ Direction of acceptance of professional participation Medium- to long-term national polity project -XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayKyodo News Archived August 2011, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ a b c "[Sports story] Is the national polity really necessary? Iwate's decision in the disaster area that interrupted the Emperor's Cup at the venue". Sankei Shimbun(July 2016, 10) 2020/4/11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f The competitions, events, and types of the 2020st National Sports Festival (Iwate Prefecture) to accompany the 71 Olympic Games have been decided.
- ^ "Beach Volleyball Style" June 2013 Vol.6 Page 17
- ^ "Introducing wrestling girls to the national polity". Nikkan Sports(July 2014, 3)
- ^ "Introduction of wrestling girls, etc. by strengthening the national polity to the Tokyo Olympics". Sankei sports(July 2014, 3)
- ^ "Basketball boy type is from 19 years national polity to 16 years old or younger". Nikkan Sports(July 2014, 3)
- ^ "Consideration of participation of XNUMX or less in the national polity boy type". Nikkan Sports(July 2013, 3)
- ^ "Illegal" with Yamaguchi dialect
- ^ "National Athletic Meet" No. 1 even if cheated "Yamaguchi Prefecture Deputy Governor". Yomiuri Shimbun(November 2010, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 5.
- ^ Monthly athletics 2000年January issue "All you want to say by Shunji Karube"
- ^ "Japan Sports Association: Establishment of a third-party committee to qualify for national polity". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2010, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 5.
- ^ "National Athletic Meet Yamaguchi player qualification problem, governor" acquired by customary rules "". Yamaguchi newspaper(July 2010, 9)
- ^ a b c "National Athletic Meet: 35 athletes who violated the participation qualification problem, Yamaguchi deducted points without disposal, reported to the Japan Sports Association --- Third Party Committee". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2011, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 5.
- ^ 2011 pages of the Asahi Shimbun morning edition on January 2, 25
- ^ 2011 pages of the Asahi Shimbun morning edition on January 2, 25
- ^ "The swelling Shiga National Athletic Meet, over 500 billion yen in the flow of simplification”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2018, 11). 2018/12/1Browse.
- National Athletic Meet Winter Games
- National highway
- National youth competition(Sports and culture festivals for young people who cannot participate in the national polity)
- Basic sports law
- Meiji Shrine Games
- Japan Championship
- National Amateur Billiards Prefectural Championships(Billiards are not a national polity competition, but they are held as a national polity event)
- Young power(Tournament song)
- National disabled sports meet
- Japan Para Tournament
CoronaWhat is (Corona)2019年From the endEpidemic of new coronavirus infection (COVID-19)Is a term that refers to disasters and crisis situations caused by. "CoronaOut ofコ ロ ナ"Is"New coronavirus',MisfortuneIs a word that means "disaster" or "disaster" or "unfortunate event"Then, it is a compound word that is put after various nouns(Other examples: water damage, war damage, etc.).As the epidemic of the new coronavirus infection spreads,2020年(Reiwa 2nd year) It has been widely used in newspapers and online since the middle of March.[Annotation 1][Annotation 2].
New Word Award 2020 selected by Daijisen
Shogakukanby"New Word Award Selected by Daijisen In "2020", "Corona Sorrow" was selected as the runner-up,DaijisenA commentary by the editorial department was posted on the announcement site.Served as a special selection committee member regarding the reasons for selectionMeiji UniversityMakirō Tanaka, a professor of the Faculty of International Japanese Studies, said, "It is a word that expresses the current situation of the world, and it is an important word to share the desire to overcome this, find a new lifestyle, and manage to survive. I made it the runner-up with support for that feeling. "In addition, TanakaJapanese languageFrom this point of view, it is worth noting whether "○○ 禍" will be derived as a coined word component in the future..
- ^ In the online transmission by the administration,
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare“About appropriate medical institution consultation (how to get good medical care) based on new coronavirus measures”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "ear of the heart" "New coronavirus infectious disease measures (heart care), advice from experts"Tomoki Takano (Director, Kanda East Clinic) “The corona fatness of self-restraining, and the resumption of fun other than food little by little”(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo (Life and Culture Bureau)"What are the hints for activities in Corona?" CoderDojo ", a programming dojo for children"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Osaka Prefecture (Commerce and Industry Labor Department Commerce and Labor General Affairs Division Economic Research Group)"Results of "Fact-finding Survey of Prefectural Companies Regarding New Coronavirus Infections"" (2020.8.31)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto (prefectural library)"You can read this kind of article, No.15, "Now on the Coronation in Magazine"" (2020.8.19)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Nara Prefecture (Disaster Prevention Office)"Let's think about evacuation at the time of a disaster because of the coronal disaster now."(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hyogo Prefecture (Planning Citizen's Department, Citizen's Life Bureau, Citizen's Life Division)"Support for disaster volunteers in the corona disaster" Donation of face shield from Hyogo Technical High School (2020.7.16)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Mie Prefecture (Governor Hidetaka Suzuki's blog “Wonderful! Mie”)``19th Mie Prefecture Culture Award'' (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- 31st Kii Peninsula Governor's ConferenceConference material “[Mie Prefecture] Three Prefectures of Tourism in the Kii Peninsula Aiming for Revival from Corona Erosion” (2020.7.9)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sendai city(Mayor of SendaiKazuko Gun）"Mayor's message about new coronavirus infections Energize the local shopping district with a great gift certificate" (August 2020.8.26, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ In newspaper reports,National newspaperAppeared on all 5 papers.
- Asahi Shimbun"Tensei Human Language" (2020.4.20)
- Mainichi Newspapers"Decarbonized society" (2020.4.20)
- Sankei Shimbun"Sunday course declining birthrate and aging era" (2020.4.19)
- Yomiuri Shimbun"Interlude" (2020.4.17)
- Nikkei Shimbun "Editorial" (2020.8.10)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chunichi Shimbun"Responding to Corona Sickness 93.6% Intention to Continue Business Prefectural Enterprise" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tokyo Newspaper"Abe's long-term administration, increased number of non-regular coronas hit directly, unemployed one after another" (2020.8.29)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokuriku Chunichi Newspaper[Ishikawa] The Hokuriku musician will support you. Coronal Evil "Everyone desperately eats" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Hokkaido Shimbun"Niseko's Kiseki Part 3 In the Corona Sorrow" (2020.5.18-20)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- West Japan NewspaperSeries "Living in Corona Evil" (2020.5/14-7/8)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kahoku Shimpo"Corona's School Excursion / At a Turning Point to Reconsider the Earthquake" (2020.8.28)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Chinese newspaperデ ジ タ ル"Chugoku region, unusually long summer rains and hot summers caused disasters, soaring vegetables/corona erosion caused disappearance of waterfront" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shizuoka ShimbunSBS"Shizuoka Prefecture Sake Brewery Again in Predicament Corona Stagnation, Commercial Stagnation, Searching for a Breakthrough" (2020.8.21)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Niigata Daily"Online exchange with former international students Report on life in Corona" (August 2020.8.29, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Shinano Mainichi ShimbunBelief web"Editorial: Ingenuity to expand opportunities for face-to-face meetings with the University of Corona" (2020.8.24)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kyoto Shimbun"I can't waste my daytime" Corona Izakaya is open for lunch Business is overheated in the office district, and some stores are withdrawing "(2020.8.4)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Kobe newspaperNEXT"A pastry shop that decided to close its business due to corona virus"(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Sanyo newspaper digitalSan desi"Severe heat hits, tourist spots are quiet ... Corona sickness, summer total settlement with exceptional results" (2020.8.30)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Akita Kaishin ShimpoElectronic version"Impact of Corona: The Predicament of Hotels in the Prefecture" (2020.6.11-13)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- Tooku NippoWeb Touhou"Is it okay to store corona evacuation masks and disinfectants?" (August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)(Viewed August 2020.8.31, XNUMX)
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll.1-2.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, l.2.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, l.1.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll.24-25.
- ^ Takishima, 2020, ll2-4.
- ^ "This year's new word award selected by the Japanese dictionary" Daijisen "is decided to be [Three Cs]! The runner-up is [Corona" (Press Release), Shogakukan, (July 2020, 12) 2020/12/1Browse.
- Masako Takishima "Words related to "New Coronavirus" -How to use "Corona-Bad"-NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, July 2020, 7 (viewed September 1, 2020)