Photo Rugby World Cup fan zone packed with a large number of rugby fans from home and abroad = September 2019, 9, Rinko Park in the Minato Mirai 28 (MM21) district of Yokohama
To the new sacred place of rugby A practice field is set up in Yokohama, the final place of the World Cup, and the city records the design cost
If you write the contents roughly
According to city officials, the new practice area is expected to be set up in Kohoku Ward, where the Nissan Stadium, where a total of six games including the finals were played, is located.
Rugby World Cup (W Cup) Japan Tournament will be the stage of the final to pass on to the next generation as a legacy ... → Continue reading
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Yokohama International Stadium
Yokohama International Stadium(Yokohama is very popular,British: International Stadium Yokohama) IsKanagawa横 浜 市Kohoku kuIt is inAthletic fieldandBall field.. The facility is owned by Yokohama City, and is operated and managed by the Yokohama City Sports Association.Yokohama F. Marinos, Management JV (Harimavi Stem, Tokyo Business Service,Shintay security・ Somi Nishida ・Cooperation) The consortiumDesignated administratorIs going as
Ministry of ConstructionKanto Regional Construction Bureau (currentlyMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Regional Development Bureau) Started business in 1984 (Showa 59)Tsurumi RiverMultipurposeReservoirYokohama City as a joint venture in the "Maintenance project"Shin-Yokohama Park) Maintenance project" and was constructed as a core facility.. Kanagawa Prefecture became the main venue53th National Sports FestivalMain venue maintenance for the autumn competition (Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet)2002 FIFA World CupConstruction was started in January 1994 (Heisei 6) with the venue in mind, and after about three and a half years of construction1997(9) Completed in October, next1998(10) started operation in March.. It is also an outdoor multi-purpose stadium boasting the largest capacity in Japan for 72,327 seats (two-layer type). The maximum height of the building is 51.96m, and the eave height is 43.86m..
Japan Professional Soccer LeagueJoin the (J League)Yokohama F. MarinosIs one of the home stadiums of and hosts many of the home games. Same as F. Marinos, with Yokohama as home townYokohama FCMay also hold home games.
2002 FIFA World Cup Japan/Korea jointly heldFinal gameWas the venue where was held, and it was also the venue where the Japanese national team won the World Cup for the first time in the tournament. Also,FIFA Club World CupJapan Games andRugby World Cup 2019 (RWC2019) It is also the final venue for the Japan tournament.
Tsurumi RiverMultipurposeReservoirIt is a stadium that was developed as a joint project with, and the stadium itself has a function of a reservoir. When the Tsurumi River flowing on the north side is flooded, water flows in from the west (upstream) overflow levee. The area around the stadium is designed so that the spectators can evacuate from the stadium within 15 minutes in order to develop the function of the reservoir in heavy rain.Pedestrian deckIs covered with (artificial ground).. Total floor area is 172,758Square meter.
The stadium itself is a 7-story building, with a parking lot that also functions as a reservoir on the 1st floor, stadium business areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and spectator seats above the 4th floor. When constructing the main body, about 58,000 pieces were factory-produced to reduce the construction period.Precast concreteA method of combining members locally (PC crimping method) is used..
The stand has a two-layer structure, there are no standing seats, and all seats have chairs with a backrest. The 2th and 4th floors are the bottom of each stand (7th floor is the top of the 5st layer stand, 1th floor is the concourse). The back stand has a light blue background with red letters, but when it was opened, the letters "YOKOHAMA" were only on the second floor. The letters "NISSAN" were entered on the second floor and "STADIUM" on the first floor when the naming rights were acquired. Currently, the second-seat seats are open only during events where a large number of spectators are expected.
Large video equipment (made by Mitsubishi Electric) with a width of about 22.5 m and a height of 9 m above the high-rise stands on both sidesAurora vision) Are installed, and you can see the video from most seats. Large screens are behind the second-floor seats at the rear of the main stand and back stand, but you can see the image because a monitor is installed overhead. Also, audio equipment with large speakers is prepared.
The entire stadium is covered with a roof, and the spectator seats are covered with a quarter of the roof. It is designed so that it will not get wet in the rain except for the front part of the low-rise stand.Soccer match between Japan and South KoreaThen, it became stormy, and many spectators were exposed to the strong wind and sleet by the wind blown into the stand.
From 2012, the seats will be completely non-smoking in the F. Marinos competition at this stadium. Originally there was a smoking area on the 5th and 7th floor concourse of the stand, but in accordance with the "Kanagawa Prefecture Passive Smoking Prevention Ordinance", as a measure to prevent health damage especially to children and smokers, the stadium We decided to set up smoking areas in four outside areas and to completely quit smoking on the stand and concourse..
Yokohama City Sports Medical Science Center has been established on the east gate side on the 2nd floor of the stadium, and in addition to the medical zone with rehabilitation medical function, there are gymnastics, fitness facilities, pool, etc. At the same location, a sports community plaza (Nissan Water Park) was opened as a recreational facility for citizens, and a leisure pool and a Kurhaus function have been established.
The pitch is on the 3rd floor level of the stadium and above the ground level.
The land track has a 9-lane, 1 m lap, 400 m straight course.Japan Athletics FederationType 1 official recognitionInternational Athletics Federation (IAAF) Class 2 certified track and field stadium. The all-weather truck is urethane-paved to give consideration to athletes. In addition, a course that starts and ends on a land track and circulates in Shin-Yokohama Park with a marathon gate as an entry and exit point is approved by the Japan Land Federation.Half marathonHas become a course.. In soccer games, the track may be hidden by artificial turf.International A Match-FIFA Club World Cup-J League Division 1 (J1) Marinos(I.e.Such). Even if the track is exposed, lay artificial grass on the main stand side.
The soccer field is natural grass. The 80 cm below the lawn is like a flowerpot, and the bottom is hollow, and there is a hot water pipe 30 cm below to control the ground temperature and due to the careful care of the green keeper. , Strive to maintain high quality natural grass environment all year round.
June 2001, 6,Japan-Korea Confederation CupSemi-final first gameJapanversusAustraliaIn the battle, it was held in heavy rain.. However, because the water remained on the pitch and kept good pitch condition, it was praised by FIFA as "a venue suitable for the highest level international competition"..
2001/2010/2011/2012 andJ League Best Pitch AwardHas been awarded.
In addition, a moat is formed on the outer circumference of the truck as a measure to prevent spectators from entering the stand. There is a resin board wall in the front row of the stand, which allows for a fall of the audience.
Around the stadium
- In front of the north gate is the bonfire stand used at the 1998rd National Athletic Meet in 53, which is 19.98 m high.Was designed.
- As an attached stadiumKozuku Stadium(Nissan Field Kozukue) is maintained, and there are facilities such as 400 m tracks and fields (Japan Association of Athletics Federations Type 3 Stadium).In addition to being used as a sub-track for large-scale competitions at the general stadium, soccer as a stadium alone (in high school age)Takamado Palace JFA U-18 Soccer Prince League KantoEtc.) and used in rugby.
- In 2004skateboard"Shin-Yokohama Park Skateboard Square" and artificial grass courtShinyoko Football ParkIs open. Shinyoko Football Park also serves as a parking lot for J League and large-scale events.
- On the east side of the stadium, Yokohama City has a comprehensive health care center, a comprehensive rehabilitation center, and a sports culture center for the disabled (Yokohama rapport) Is maintained,Yokohama Rosai HospitalTogether with this, it cooperates with the medical and health functions of the stadium.
Naming rights (naming rights)
Since 2003, Yokohama City has been using various facilities in Shin-Yokohama Park.Naming rightsWas looking for a sponsor company. On October 2004, 10, the cityNissan Motorと5年間総額23億5,000万円の条件で契約に合意し、翌2005年3月1日から、公園内にある3施設（横浜国際総合競技場、小机競技場、スポーツコミュニティプラザ）の呼称をそれぞれ「日産スタジアム」「日産フィールド小机」「日産ウォーターパーク」とすることが決まった。市はこの命名権売却により、年間4 - 5億円にのぼる維持費の赤字解消を試みた。一方、日産は本社機能を2010年までに (これまでのTokyoChuo-kuFrom) in the center of Yokohama cityMinatomiraiIn order to relocate to the district, by aiming to acquire the naming right, we aimed to promote community-based appeal through a synergistic effect with Yokohama F. Marinos whose home is the general stadium.
In August 2009, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. announced the progress status of new contracts since March 8 "It is not possible to renew (contract) with the current contract amount due to the severe business environment".. The city solicited sponsors of naming rights from September of the same year, but since there were no organizations or companies applying by the deadline, it is half the amount that the contract desired amount was presented at September from the end of October of the same year (annual). As a result of reopening after reducing the price to 9 million yen, it was revealed that Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. participated in the reopening on November 10... There are no other companies participating in the public offering, and on March 2010, 3, the day after the end of the conventional contract, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new three-year contract of 1 million yen per year, The name of "Nissan Stadium" will be continued along with "Kozukue" and "Nissan Water Park"... After that, the same name has been continued due to contract extension.
On December 2015, 12, the city of Yokohama announced that it will renew the naming rights with Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. after March 2 under a 2016-year contract... The contract period is until February 2021, 2, and the contract amount is the same as before, 28 million yen per year..
Incidentally,International Football Federation (FIFA) orWorld rugby When “Clean stadium” regulations based on (WR) etc. are applied, not only the stadium name but also the surrounding area (basically within the area of Shin-Yokohama Park), the sponsor name including the naming right name is excluded Is taken.
*See "Stadium History" on the Nissan Stadium official website.
- In 1980, the Ministry of Construction (currently the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) decided to develop a multipurpose reservoir in the Tsurumi River basin in Kohoku Ward, Yokohama City.
- In 1990, the city of Yokohama decided to build a general sports park on the multipurpose playground including the main stadium of the 1998 National Athletic Meet.
- In January 1992, Yokohama City started to acquire a site.
- 1993 year 1 month,2002 FIFA World Cup (2002 World Cup) is decided as a candidate site in Japan.
- Start of stadium construction in January 1994.
- In October 1996, Yokohama City announced its candidacy to host the 10 Summer Olympics (Yokohama Olympic Plan).
- In December 1996, it was decided to host the 12 World Cup.
- In March 1997, the name of "Yokohama International Stadium" was decided.
- In April 1997, the operation of the stadium was outsourced to the Yokohama City Sports Promotion Agency.
- August 1997, 8,Japan Olympic Committee (JOC) In the domestic selection voteOsakaLost to and abandoned the Olympics.
- The stadium was completed in October 1997.
From opening to holding the Soccer World Cup
- Opening on March 3st.Flutter The4th Dynasty Cup-Japanversus South KoreaHeld a battle (on the same dayChugokuversusHong KongThe league selection game was also held).
- As the first match in the J League on March 3stYokohama MarinosversusYokohama Flugels(Yokohama Derby) Held.
- On April 4th, Japan-UK student rugby competition will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Giraffe cup football 1998・Japan vs.チ ェ コHold a battle.
- January,Kozuku Stadium(Auxiliary stadium) completed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,J League All Star SoccerHeld.
- October 10, "Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet" (53th National Sports FestivalOpening Ceremony of Autumn Meeting (25th-29th)AthleticsThe meeting will hold a general closing ceremony on the 29th).
- 11th, November 7th and 8thNational disabled sports meetWe hold "Kanagawa, dream meeting".
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yokohama FCIs the first match of the official game (JFL-JATCOHeld).
- In July, as "Yokohama International Stadium, Yokohama City Sports Medical Science Center and Sports Community Plaza"BCS AwardReceived a special award.
- July 7, J30 Round 2Kawasaki FrontaleHeld a sponsored match. Your opponentOmiya ArdijaSo, the match was 2-1 and Kawasaki Frontale won. This match is the only J League official match hosted by a team based outside Yokohama.
- On August 8, it was decided to host the 6 World Cup final.
- As the first music event on August 8th and 28th,B'zBut"B'z LIVE-GYM '99 "Brotherhood"] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Eikichi YazawaHeld a 50th birthday commemorative live "TONIGHT THE NIGHT!" (The use of music events resumed after the World Cup).
- From May to August, the use was temporarily discontinued in order to replace and grow the lawn in preparation for the World Cup Japan-Korea tournament.The Yokohama FM-sponsored game during this period used the Mitsuzawa Park Stadium.
- January,Super landHeld (held every year until 2007).
- December 12, J League 2ChampionshipRound 1 Yokohama FMKashima AntlersHeld.
- In January, announced that it would cooperate as a soccer venue for the 1 Olympic Games that Osaka City was attracting (Osaka Olympic Plan).
- In March, increase the number of seats in the stadium (3 seats → 70,564 seats).
- January,FIFA Confederations Cup 2001Held the semi-finals and finals.
- December, from the J LeagueJ League AwardsWill be the first J1 Best Pitch Award stadium.
- June 6, 9 World Cup group league vs JapanロシアJapan held the first victory of the World Cup final tournament.
- June 6th, in the same tournament group leagueアイルランドversusSaudi ArabiaHeld.
- June 6th, in the same tournament group leagueクロアチアversusエクアドルHeld.
- June 6, the final of the tournamentGermanyversusBrazilHeldRonaldoBrazil scored their fifth victory with two goals.
After the soccer World Cup
- On August 8th, the INAS-FID World Championship Soccer Final held by the International Federation of Sports for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (INAS-FID) was held.
- August 8th and 30st, B'zB'z LIVE-GYM 2002 "GREEN ~GO★FIGHT★WIN~"] Yokohama performance is held. It was the first music event after the World Cup.
- March, 12thToyota Europe/South America Cup(Aka Toyota Cup)・real Madrid(スペイン)versusOlympia Asuncion(パラグアイ) Held. After that, it was held until 2004.
- On April 4, the World Cup commemorative facility was developed and a stadium tour started.
- March 8 and 23,SMAPBut"SMAP'03 MIJ TOUR] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 30,Southern All StarsIs "Nagashi (SAS) is a midsummer tour! Ah! Raw. However, SAS!-A carnival bunny!?-" Yokohama performance.
- October 10-16,Jehovah's WitnessesInternational Convention will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,J1・2nd stage final sectionAnd Yokohama FMJubilo IwataAnd achieved the J2003 complete victory in 1.
- June 12, 10stEast Asian Football ChampionshipHeld.
- On May 5, Shin-Yokohama Park Skateboard Plaza was opened.
- March 7 and 24,Udo Music OfficeSponsoredRock festival"POCARI SWEAT BLUE WAVE THE ROCK ODYSSEY 2004"ButOsaka DomeWill be held at the same time asAerosmithAnd Eikichi Yazawa respectivelyHeadlinerTried.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Shinyoko Football ParkOpened.
- March 9 and 11,Mr. ChildrenBut"Mr.Children Tour 2004 Shifukunooto] Yokohama performance is held.
- October 10th with Yokohama CityNissan Motor Naming rightsAnnounced the conclusion of a sales contract.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Typhoon 22For the first time, the function of the multipurpose reservoir was activated in response to the increase in the Tsurumi River caused by It stored 150 million m³ of water from the Tsurumi River and lowered the water level in the lower reaches of the river by 1.5 m, which was effective in preventing floods. At this time, the underground parking lot of the stadium, the small desk stadium, and the Shinyoko football park were submerged.
- December 12, J League 5ChampionshipRound 1 Yokohama FMUrawa RedsHeld. Yokohama won 1-0. The number of spectators, 64,899, was the largest record in the J. League spectators at the time.
- February 2, XEROX SUPER CUP (current: FUJI XEROX SUPER CUP) Yokohama FM vs. Tokyo Verdy 1969 was held.
Introduced naming rights
- Renamed to "Nissan Stadium" on March 3 with the start of the naming rights contract with Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (contract period is until February 1, 2010). In addition, the adjoining facilities, Kozuku Stadium and Sports Community Plaza, have been renamed to "Nissan Field Kozuku" and "Nissan Water Park" respectively.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Preseason matchAs Yokohama F. Marinos vs.FC Barcelona( スペイン) Held. The card will be held again on July 7th.
- August 7 and 23,YuzuHeld "YUZU STADIUM 2005 GO HOME".
- March 8 and 6,SMAPBut"SMAP and Iku? SMAP SAMPLE TOUR FOR 62DAYS.] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2006 FIFA World Cup Asia Final Qualifying Japan vs.(I.e.Held.
- 10th-28th October, 30thJunior Olympic Athletics TournamentHeld.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,FIFA Club World Championship 2005(Commonly known as the new Toyota Cup) FinalSao Paulo FC(Brazil) vs.Liverpool FC(England) Hold a battle. After that, it was held until 2008.
- On February 2, Yokohama FM vs. Yokohama FC will be held as a pre-season match for the first time in eight years for Yokohama Derby and the first match between the top teams of both clubs.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,An earthquake whose epicenter is off the eastern coast of the Izu PeninsulaThen, we confirmed that mortar pieces and concrete pieces had fallen and cracks in the ceiling at the plaza in front of the west gate. A seismic intensity of 3 was recorded in Kohoku Ward.
- The 5st Nissan Stadium Cycle Park Festival will be held on May 28th.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentCentered on2016 Summer OlympicsTokyo Bid Headquarters (2016 Tokyo Olympics Concept), Submit the event outline plan to the JOC. This stadium (in the name of Yokohama International Stadium) was included as a venue for soccer competitions.
- March 8 and 12,SMAPBut"Pop Up! SMAP ─ Fly! Tobide! Tobi Suma? TOUR ─] Yokohama performance is held.
- On January 1, the "Nissan Stadium Athletics Academy" (NSAA) was opened to train and promote track and field athletes using the facilities of the stadium and Yokohama Sports Medical Center (representative:Takano Susumu).
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yokohama FCHeld the first official match after being promoted to J1 (Section 6, Yokohama FC 0-1 Kashima Antlers).
- On August 8, Yokohama Derby was held in the J League for the first time in nine years at this stadium (Section 11, Yokohama FM 9-19 Yokohama FC).
- On September 9th and 8th, Mr. Children said "Mr.Children "HOME" TOUR 2007 -in the field-] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,FIFA Club World Cup 2007Urawa Reds participated in the match at this stadium for the first time in a Japanese club in the semi-final.AC MilanAC Milan wins 1-0.
- On February 2, the 23st Nissan Stadium Ekiden Race was held.
- On April 4, a commemorative event for the 12th anniversary of the opening was held as "Nissan Stadium Day" (Yokohama F. Marinos vs.Kashiwa Reysol(Implemented according to). In addition, various 10th anniversary commemorative projects are held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2010 FIFA World Cup(World Cup South Africa)Asian 3rd qualifying, Japan vs.OmanHeld.
- On June 6th, a soccer charity match "TAKE ACTION! 7 +2008 FOOTBALL MATCH" will be held. Of the proponentHidetoshi NakataPlayed in Japan's paid games for the first time since retiring from active duty in 2006.
- August 8th, 16th, 17rd, 23th,Southern All StarsIs the last concert before the indefinite suspension of activities "Southern All Stars "Midsummer Great Thanksgiving" 30th Anniversary LIVE] Held. The first four-day performance of the same musician was held since the stadium opened.
- On September 9th and 20st, B'z said "B'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2008 -GLORY DAYS-] Yokohama performance is held.
- February 2, 11 FIFA World Cup Asian Final Qualifier Japan vs.AustraliaHeld.
- February 6, 10 FIFA World Cup Asian Final Qualifier Japan vs.QatarHeld.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rugby World Cup 2019Will be held in Japan (opening on September 9th of the same year, scheduled for the final on October 6th).Tournament invitation activityNissan Stadium is listed as one of the venues in the materials submitted in.
- March 8 and 15,GLAYBut"GLAY 15th Anniversary Special Live 2009 THE GREAT VACATION in NISSAN STADIUM] Is held.
- On March 3, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new naming rights contract, and the names "Nissan Stadium," "Nissan Field Kozukue," and "Nissan Water Park" continue to be used (the contract period is February 1). Until 2013th).
- August 8th, 5th, September 6th, 9th,EXILEBut"EXILE LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 14,X JAPANBut"X JAPAN WORLD TOUR Live in YOKOHAMA Super Forced Breakthrough Nanaten Hachiki ~ Towards the World ~] Is held. It was the band's first solo outdoor live.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurrence. There was no major damage to the stadium itself, but the opening game of Yokohama F. Marinos' J12 home scheduled for the next 1th was postponed.
- March 3th, large-scale video equipment renewal (two high-brightness LED-type large-scale video equipment).
- On April 4th, "Let's play on the" lawn "of Nissan Stadium + East Japan Pacific Ocean Earthquake Charity Event" will be held as a project for Yokohama citizens..
- April 4, Yokohama F. Marinos vs.Shimizu S-PulseIn the battle, the use in J1 league game is resumed.
- On November 11rd, visitors also participated,NinthHeld an event "Utajiam!!".
- August 5 and 12,L'Arc ~ en ~ CielWill hold "20th L'Anniversary WORLD TOUR 2012 THE FINAL" Yokohama performance.
- On September 9, Eikichi Yazawa will hold "EIKICHI YAZAWA 1th ANNIVERSARY LIVE "BLUESKY"".
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Junsu (KIM JUNSU) The Korean celebrity soccer team ``FC MEN'', headed by the Japanese talent soccer team ``FC JAPAN ALL TALENTS'', has a charity match "FC MEN JAPAN FIGHT VOL.2 FC MEN JAPAN Dream Match ~ in YOKOHAMA". Held. "K-POP KIZUNA CONCERT" was also held before the match.
- On March 3, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new naming rights contract after reducing the contract fee, and continued to use the names of "Nissan Stadium", "Nissan Field Kozukue" and "Nissan Water Park" ( The contract period is until February 1, 2016).
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,AKB48Is a sister groupSKE48-NMB48-HKT48Along with "AKB48 Super Festival-Nissan Stadium, Small! Small!" As the second part,AKB48 32nd Single Single Election-Dream cannot be seen alone-], the voting event was held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Momoiro Clover ZBut"WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013.8.4 Nissan Stadium Tournament] Is held. The field portion used as an arena seat during a normal concert is used as a stage performance.
- On August 8th and 10th, the first concert of Southern All Stars after resuming activities "SUPER SUMMER LIVE 2013 "Burning Mumpie!! G ★ Spot Ban!!"] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 17,Dong Bang Shin KiBut"TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~ FINAL in NISSAN STADIUM] Is held. It was the first solo performance by an overseas artist.
- August 9th and 21st, B'zB'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2013 -ENDLESS SUMMER-] Yokohama performance is held. It mobilized a total of 2 spectators in two days, and the number of spectators in one performance (15) was the most spectator mobilization in the history of Nissan Stadium..
- On November 11, the number of visitors to the J30 Round 1 Yokohama F. Marinos vs Albirex Niigata match held on this day reached 33, setting a record for the J League's highest number of visitors..
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rugby World Cup 2019The final was held. This2007 competition OfStade de FranceThis is the second stadium, which was the world cup finals for both football and rugby. In the final, the number of visitors was 2, which was the highest number of visitors to the sports events held here.
- On December 12, the J7 league Round 1, Yokohama F. Marinos vs FC Tokyo was held, recording 34 visitors and setting the record for the largest number of J-League visitors..
- It is a soccer stadiumSaitama Stadium 2002Compared with, etc., it is inferior in terms of realism (in the case of watching soccer or rugby) due to the structure that it has a track for land, especially the low-rise stand has a gentle slope, and in addition to that in the main stand The pitch becomes a blind spot on the bench and it is hard to see, and there are parts where the distance between the stand and the pitch is separated because of the truck,2006 FIFA World CupThe first three qualifying rounds (home) in Japan were all held at Saitama Stadium. It is easy to see because there is a slope on the stands on the second floor and above, but the final qualifying of the competition,2010 FIFA World CupMatches were held at the stadium in the third and final qualifying.2014 FIFA World CupThe match was not held at this stadium through the 3rd and 4th (final) qualifying.
- Since it is a huge facility with a total construction cost of about 600 billion yen, it is difficult to operate only in sports events such as the J League and athletics. Therefore, while considering the impact on turf, we are working to raise profits and raise awareness among citizens by using them as concert venues, stadium tours, holding sports classes and wedding events.
- There was a request from the spectators for the eating facilities, so it was not available when the shop inside the venue was replaced or when a match hosted by F. Marinos was held.food courtInstallation was advanced.
Results of various competitions and events
Achievement of annual competition
- Chibilympics(February 5)
- Kanto Student Track and Field Championships (May)
- National Elementary School Athletics Exchange Competition(May)
- Junior Olympic Athletics Tournament(Late August)
- Nissan Stadium Cycle Park Festival feat.BikeNavi (early October)
- Nissan Stadium Ekiden Tournament (late February)
- Yokohama City Elementary SchoolPhysical education competition (10th from mid-October to early November)
- Toin AcademySports Festival (late October or early November)
Various competition results
- Dynasty Cup (1998)
- Giraffe cup football (1998-2000, 2004, 2011)
- 53th National Sports Festival(Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet) (1998)
- Giraffe challenge cup (1999, 2002, 2004-2007, 2009-2010, 2013-2015, 2017-)
- Super land (2000-2007)
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2001 (2001)
- 2002 FIFA World Cup (2002)
- Toyota Europe/South America Cup(Toyota Cup) (2002-2004)
- East Asian Football Championship 2003 (2003)
- Super cup (2005, 2011, 2015-2017)
- FIFA Club World Cup (CWC, 2005-2008, 2011/2012, 2015/2016)
- Japan Athletics Championship Relay Competition (2006-2017)
- 2019 IAAF World Relay Tournament (2019)
- Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC, 2019)
ArenaWhen using as a concert venue, due to the difference in required area,Arena seatsTo provide. The maximum capacity of the existing seats plus the arena seats is approximately 75,000. Also, from the viewpoint of lawn protection, J League official games will not be held until the week following the concert. Meanwhile, the home game of Yokohama F. Marinos was the NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Stadium (Mitsuzawa Park Stadium) Will be held in.
Following are the concerts and music events held at this stadium.
- B'z (1999, 2002, 2008, 2013, 2018)
- Eikichi Yazawa (1999, 2012)
- SMAP (2003, 2005, 2006)
- Southern All Stars (2003, 2008, 2013)
- POCARI SWEAT BLUE WAVE THE ROCK ODYSSEY 2004 (2004)
- Mr. Children (2004, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017)
- Yuzu (2005)
- GLAY (2009)
- EXILE (2010)
- X JAPAN (2010)
- L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel (2012)
- AKB48 Group (2013) - "AKB48 32nd Single Selection General Election] The event was held, including the voting event.
- Momoiro Clover Z (2013, 2014, 2016)
- Dong Bang Shin Ki (2013, 2018)
- SEKAI NO OWARI (2015)
- Fukuyama Masaharu (2015)
- BUMP OF CHICKEN (2016)
- Ketsumeishi (2016)
Directions and Parking
- JRTokaido Shinkansen・ JRYokohama Line-Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line: Shin-Yokohama StationAbout 1 km from (12-14 minutes walk).
- Positioned as the main route to the stadium,Toriyama RiverThere is a special sidewalk that goes up from the crossing point to both the main and back stands.
- JR Yokohama Line: Kozukue StationAbout 600 m (7 minutes walk).
- Cross the road passing through the south side of the stadium with a pedestrian bridge with a slope.
- It is near the north side stand (home side) and Nissan Field Kozukue (Kozuku Stadium), and the station name says "Nissan Stadium Get Off Station".
- Also, Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line Kitashin Yokohama StationAlso accessible from. (Approximately 1.2 km: 15 minutes on foot)
Both areIn front of Nissan StadiumGet off at the bus stop.
- Tsunashima Station-Nippa StationからTokyu bus72 linesGet on.
- Nakamachidai StationからYokohama Municipal Bus300 systemsGet on.
- Mizonokuchi StationFrom Tokyu BusDirect busTake the train bound for Shin-Yokohama Station.
- Temporary flights may be operated at the time of the event.
- FIFA /WRThe name of "Nissan Stadium" is not used in sponsored international competitions, but it is used as "Yokohama International Stadium", but the name of the bus stop remains "Nissan Stadium", so access to the bus will be provided in official programs. Not done.
Parking lot in the lower part of the stadium or near the stadiumCoin parkinguse. In the case of the Yokohama F. Marinos home game, "parking tickets" are sold for each match for the parking lot in the stadium, and only the owners are allowed to use the parking lot in the stadium. In addition, a stadium parking ticket is distributed separately to wheelchair user seats and SSS seats (highest-priced seats) who purchase annual seats. In Japanese national soccer games, only wheelchair users or those who purchase premium seats (high-priced seats) are allowed to use the parking lot in the stadium.
The following general roads are near the stadium.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Yokohama Ikuta Line -Run around the west side of the stadium and small desk stadium. At the south side of the stadium, join the Yokohama Kamioo line at the Shinba crossing that crosses the JR Yokohama line.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line -Run on the south side of the JR Yokohama Line as seen from the stadium.
- Yokohama City Road Shin-Yokohama Motoishikawa Line -Drive on the north side of the stadium, on the main street in front of Shin-Yokohama Station's north exit.
- Miyauchi Shin-Yokohama Line
The nearest IC on the toll roadThird Keihin Road Kohoku IC (About 1.5 km),Shuto Expressway Yokohane Line Higashi Kanagawa gateway (About 6 km),Tomei Expressway Yokohama Aoba IC (About 10 km).In addition, on the north bank of the Tsurumi RiverShuto ExpresswayCorporationYokohama Ring Road OfYokohama Circular North LineIs under construction2016Kohoku IC scheduled every time-Namamugi JCT(Metropolitan Expressway Yokohane Line ・Daikoku LineConnect to) while completedShin-Yokohama gatewayIs installed and connects to the Yokohama Ikuta Line. Seen from the stadium, it is located on the opposite bank of the Kameko Bridge over the Tsurumi River, and is the gateway to the toll road closest to the stadium.
Use of bicycles and motorcycles
Bicycle parking lots are set up in five surrounding areas, such as next to the stadium's managed parking lot. The use of each bicycle parking lot is not restricted even during large-scale games such as the Japan national team.
- ^ "Q & A Expenses, fees, etc.". Nissan Stadium. 2015/12/26Browse.
- ^ "Equipment outline". Nissan Stadium. 2019/6/24Browse.
- ^ a b c d (PDF) --Yokohama City Audit Committee 15 Comprehensive External Audit Results Material (published on February 2004, 2), viewed on April 20, 2014
- ^ a b "Equipment outline". Nissan Stadium. 2014/6/8Browse.
- ^ Document 3 Current status of major stadiums in Japan - Sports Agency Study working team on post-convention operation management (1st) Handouts
- ^ "About smoking, etc., about game management for the 2012 season”. Yokohama F. Marinos (March 2012, 3). As of March 13, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ Official Athletics Stadium / Official Long Distance Track / Racewalk Japan Athletics Federation
- ^ Takeo Goto, "History of Japanese Soccer, Japan's 90 Years 1917 → 2006" Futabasha, 2007, pp. 338-342.ISBN 978-4575299328.
- ^ "History of Yokohama and soccer". Sports Yokohama Vol.5. Yokohama City Athletic Association (April 2011, 4). 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ “About Nissan Stadium Naming Rights Contract” (Press Release), Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau, (August 2009, 8) 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "To continue" Nissan Stadium "". Sports report(November 2009, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 11. 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "About open call for naming rights of Yokohama International Stadium”. Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau (August 2010, 8). 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ “To continue“ Nissan Stadium ”naming rights, 3-year contract renewal”. Sports Nippon(July 2012, 9) 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ a b “Yokohama City Renews Nissan Stadium Naming Rights Final at Rugby World Cup”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2015, 12) 2019/10/19Browse.
- ^ "Stadium history". Nissan Stadium. 2014/6/9Browse.
- ^ "BCS Award winning work”. Japan Federation of Construction Contractors. 2014/6/9Browse.
- ^ "Let's play on the "lawn" of Nissan Stadium + East Japan Pacific Ocean Earthquake Charity Event". Hamaspo News. Yokohama City Athletic Association (April 2011, 4). 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "Let's sing the XNUMXth at Nissan Stadium !! Utadium held”. Nissan Stadium. As of November 2011, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "Momokuro 6 people Nissan Stadium live with cloth bag, cat, So Takei". Natalie (September 2013, 8). 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "Enthusiasm for B'z! Nissan Stadium maximum 7 people Fireworks 5000 fireworks in a big circle". ORICON STYLE(July 2013, 9) 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ “J1 Section 33 Yokohama FM vs Niigata (Nissan Su) 62,632 people J1 league match maximum number of visitors Match record update!” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 11) 2014/4/26Browse.
- ^ "Meiji Yasuda Life J1 League Record-breaking number of visitors 63,864: J League.jp”(Japanese). J League.jp (Japan Professional Soccer League). 2019/12/14Browse.
- ^ Previously,Eel bowlIn some cases, the "Unagi Sauce Don", which is made by sprinkling only the eel kabayaki sauce used in the above on white rice, is mentioned as a spear ball.
- List of soccer fields
- List of soccer fields in Japan
- Shin-Yokohama Park
- Nissan Stadium
- Overview of the stadium by Yokohama F. Marinos official website
- Yokohama Sports Medical Center
Tokyu Toyoko LineResidential and commercial areas are developing mainly along the railway lines.Yokohama Line,Yokohama Municipal SubwayWhile leaving green along the lineNew townAnd large-scale condominiums are lined up, and development is still in progress.
In particularTokaido ShinkansenPasses throughShin-Yokohama StationThe surrounding area is developing20083/2619 storiesStation buildingIsCubic Plaza Shin-YokohamaHas opened.same year3/15To allShinkansenHopeissue·HikariThe issue now stops at the station.
In Kozukuecho20026 OfFIFA World CupWith the stage of the final2020 Tokyo OlympicsSoccer venue andJ LeagueYokohama F. MarinosIs the home ofYokohama International StadiumIt is also known that there is (Nissan Stadium).
Geography / ward
Designated by Yokohama Municipal GovernmentCity centerIt is one of (twin core)Shin YokohamaCity center(Shirogo district <Kozukue StationSurrounding area>,Hazawa area〈Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai StationSurrounding area>, Nippa area <New feather-Kitashin YokohamaArea around the station>, Shin-Yokohama area <Shin-Yokohama StationSurrounding area>) Out ofKanagawa kuAll districts except Hazawa district are located in Kohoku Ward, and each of their surrounding districts is currently active.RedevelopmentIs being done .
Tokyu Toyoko LineIn the eastern part of the ward centered on the railway line, it is a quiet area centered on low-rise single-family homes.Residential areasBut,Yokohama Municipal SubwayIn the western part centering on the railway line,ApartmentCentralNew residential areaIs spreading.On the other hand, it is a popular area in Yokohama city because abundant nature remains everywhere in the large ward.
With Kohoku WardGreen DistrictLarge-scale created in an area that spansNew townIsKohoku New TownDue to the subsequent development and population growth, the administrative district was reorganized.1994Partitioned intoTsujiIt became.
Rivers and lakes
- River: Tsurumi River,Toriyama River,Hayabuchi River
- Lakes: Kikunaike, Shinoharaike-bothIrrigationCreated forReservoir.
1939(Showa14 years) in FebruaryTsuzuki-gunWhen the towns and villages below merged with Yokohama CityKanagawa kuIt was established in the form of partitioning from.Each town and village under Tsuzuki-gun wanted to establish an administrative district as a whole in Tsuzuki-gun, but considering geographical conditions, the former Otsuna village in Kanagawa-ku (excluding Shirahata)Hiyoshi Village-Castle town(Kozukue, Toriyama, Kishine only) ・ In the area of Asahi Village Shioka, each town and village of Tsuzuki District except the former Tsuoka Village and Futamatagawa Village was designated as one administrative district.As a candidate for the name at the time of establishment, "Kikuna WardWas mentioned, butYokohama portIt was decided to be "Kohoku Ward" because it is located in the north of.
At the time of birth, the current Kohoku WardGreen District-Tsuji-Aoba-kuToHodogaya WardIt was an area that combined Kamisugeda-cho and Arai-cho,1969Midori Ward (currently Midori Ward, Aoba Ward and part of Tsuzuki Ward) was divided into two, and Kamisugeda Town and Arai Town were incorporated into Hodogaya Ward.further1994Due to the reorganization of administrative districts in November, the northwestern region of the ward was incorporated into Tsuzuki Ward, leading to the current Kohoku Ward.
HiyoshiThe district was before HeiseiArea codeThe former Hiyoshi village area is not included in the "045" Yokohama phone.Nakahara Post OfficeFrom the remnants that were in the jurisdiction, it was treated as a quasi-city phone with the area code "044", and the phone number was "044-6X-XXXXIt was 9 digits.Unlike other cities, I had to dial "045" when calling to the city (note that it was the same area code).Kawasaki CityI also needed "044").
- 1940 56,432
- 1945 86,314
- 1947 87,958
- 1950 93,421
- 1955 111,095
- 1960 147,688
- 1965 235,046
- 1970 221,511
- 1975 255,275
- 1980 265,506
- 1985 280,670
- 1990 305,774
- 1995 279,333
- 2000 294,305
- 2005 311,722
- 2010 329,471
- 2015 344,172
- Mayor: Rumi Kurita (April 2018, 4)
- Former Mayor: Hideo Yokoyama (April 2014, 4)
- Mayor of the previous ward: Hiroyuki Ogawa (May 2011, 5-March 1, 2014)
- Former Mayor: Makoto Kashiwazaki (April 2009, 4-April 1, 2011)
- Former Mayor: Shozo Endo (October 2005, 10-March 1, 2009)
- Former Mayor: Joichi Ishizaka (April 2004, 4-September 1, 2005)
There are 7 city council members and 4 prefectural council members from Kohoku Ward, and the House of Representatives of the Diet is with Tsuzuki Ward.7th ward, Kanagawa prefectureBelong to.
- Member of Parliament
Major companies where the head office is located
- Alps logistics
- Ono Sokki
- Koei Tecmo Holdings/Koei Tecmo Games
- PC DEPOT CORPORATION
- Cocokara Fine
- Arc system works
- Karcher Japan
Once oldMatsushita Communication IndustryAlso had its headquarters,Matsushita GroupHas inherited the corporate status of the company due to the business restructuring ofPanasonic Mobile Communications TheTsujiThe former headquarters was moved to Panasonic Communications (currently)Panasonic System Networks) Became a business establishment.Then closed and "Tsunashima Sustainable Smart TownWas built.
Originally, shopping streets prospered mainly in front of stations along railway lines, but the area around Shin-Yokohama Station, which has recently been undergoing large-scale development, is becoming a commercial center.Kohoku New TownThere are many companies entering the market, including the development of.
Even now, many rural landscapes remain, and it is one of the wards where agriculture is flourishing in the city.In the old daysTsurumi RiverRice farming and fruit trees (mainlyPeach-Loquat-Strawberry) Etc. for Tokyo etc.Suburban agricultureWas actively performed.Currently, mainly in Nippa and Okuma agricultural areasSpinach,KomatsunaSoft vegetables are produced.Before the war, there was Tsunashima's peach "Sun Moon Peach," which was famous nationwide.
Each of the following in the wardFinancial institutionBranch offices and branch offices are located.
- City bank
- Local bank
- Credit union
Within the wardpost officeThere are the following.
- Collection and delivery station
- Non-collection and delivery stations-25 stations
- Keio University(Hiyoshi / Yagami Campus)
public : Kohoku Ward belongs to the former Yokohama Eastern School District.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kishine High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kohoku High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Nippa High School
- Keio High School
- Seishin Girls' High School
- Eiri Girls' High School(Former: Takagi Gakuen Girls' High School)
- Nihon University High School
- Buso High School
Junior high school
- Yokohama City Otsuna Junior High School
- Yokohama City Shinohara Junior High School
- Yokohama City Shirosato Junior High School
- Yokohama City Takata Junior High School
- Yokohama City Tarumachi Junior High School
- Yokohama City Nitta Junior High School
- Yokohama Municipal Nippa Junior High School
- Yokohama City Hiyoshidai Junior High School
- Yokohama City Hiyoshidai Nishi Junior High School
- Yokohama City Osone Elementary School
- Yokohama City Otsuna Elementary School
- Yokohama City Kitatsunashima Elementary School
- Yokohama City Kikuna Elementary School
- Yokohama City Kohoku Elementary School
- Yokohama City Kozukue Elementary School
- Yokohama Municipal Komabayashi Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shinohara Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shinoharanishi Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shimoda Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shirosato Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shinyoshida Elementary School
- Yokohama City Shinyoshida Daini Elementary School
- Yokohama City Takata Elementary School
- Yokohama City Takatahigashi Elementary School
- Yokohama City Tsunashima Elementary School
- Yokohama City Tsunashimahigashi Elementary School
- Yokohama City Nitta Elementary School
- Yokohama Municipal Nippa Elementary School
- Yokohama City Hiyoshidai Elementary School
- Yokohama City Hiyoshi Minami Elementary School
- Yokohama City Futoo Elementary School
- Yokohama Mamedo Elementary School
- Yokohama City Morooka Elementary School
- Yokohama City Yagami Elementary School
- Yokohama City Kitatsunashima Special Needs School
- Nissan Stadium(Yokohama International Stadium)
- Kohoku Sports Center
- Lions Kohoku New Town Laurel Court
- Esthetic Garden Center North South Square
- Miokastero Kohoku Il Biale
- Kohoku New Town Lefria Park Anesis East Court
- Lions Kohoku New Town Forest Fort
- Gran Cert Okurayama
- Famiel Garden Yokohama Kozukue
- The House Kohoku Tsunashima
- The Park House Kohoku Takada
- Dresse Okurayama
- Okurayama Heim
- Gardens Tsunashima Court Stage
- Dia Palace Grandage Okurayama
- Day Park Yokohama Tsunashima
- Nice Grand Soleil Yokohama Tsunashima
- Form Tsunashima Cress Towers
- Nice Urban States Tsunashimanishi
- Proud Hiyoshi
- Gran Cert Okurayama
- Green surround city
- City House Yokohama Tsunashima
- The Gardens Hiyoshihoncho
- Grand Maison Okurayama Terrace
- Pièce Tsunashima
- Proud City Hiyoshi
- Estem Court Yokohama Shinyoshida Residence
- Clio Residence Yokohama Tsunashima
- URHiyoshi housing complex (Shimoda-cho, store rental 667 1957)
- UR Kikunaike housing complex (Kikuna-cho urban housing rental 21 1959 transfer return)
- UR Shinohara housing complex (Shinohara-cho, rented 175 1957)
- UR Minami Hiyoshi housing complex (Hiyoshihoncho, rented 1337 1962)
- Agat Hiyoshi (13-1-XNUMX Shimodacho Prefectural Rental Public Rental Housing)
- Prefectural Kohoku Kitayoshida Town housing complex (outside 5-4 Shinyoshidahigashi)
- Municipal Housing Excel Villa Myorenji
- Municipal Housing Pole Pole K
- Municipal housing Minowa
- Mamedocho Mamedocho
- Municipal Housing Hiyoshihoncho Heights
- Municipal Housing Lotus Tsunashima
- Municipal housing Lumiere Takada
- Municipal Housing Saint-Vallier Hiyoshi
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau(Yokohama Municipal Subway）
- Tokyu Corporation
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau (Yokohama Municipal Bus) - mainlyTsurumi RiverIn charge of the south.Within the wardMamedochoToKohoku Sales OfficeIs located.
- 6 systems Shin-Yokohama Station~Okurayama Station~ Kajiyama / Tsurumi Station West Exit
- 13 systems Shin-Yokohama Station-Tsunashima Station~ Ichinose ~In front of Tsurumi station
- 36 systems Yokohama Station West Exit~ Bear Hall ~Green garage
- Line 38 Tsurumi Station West Exit-Kohoku Elementary School-Yokohama Station West Exit
- Line 38 Tsurumi Station West Exit-Kuboshita-Yokohama Station West Exit
- Line 39 Yokohama Station West Exit-Shinohara Pond-Nakayama Station
- Line 41 Nakayama Station ・Lalaport Yokohama・ Kawamukocho turning point ~Okurayama Station~ Shin-Yokohama Station / Tsurumi Station West Exit
- Line 59 Yokohama Station West ExitKikuna Station~ Tsunashima Station
- Line 104 Shin-Yokohama Station-Kajiyama / Tsurumi Station West Exit
- Line 129 Shin-Yokohama Station ~Nishitani Station~Tsurugamine Station
- 291 systems Oguchi Station~ Kikuna Bridge ~ Katakuracho Station ~ Yokohama Station West Exit
- Line 300 Shin-Yokohama Station ~Nakamachidai Station
- Kanagawa Central Transportation --Operates two private transfer routes from the Yokohama Municipal Bus Kohoku Sales Office.Nakayama Sales OfficeIs in charge.Flat fare in Yokohama city.
- Tokyu bus --Mainly in charge of north of the Tsurumi River.Niba Sales OfficeIs located in the ward.
- Castle 01 (Sinsong Line)Shinshiro Station~ Tsunashima Station
- City 03 (Kawawa Line)Ichigao Station~ Shin-Yokohama Station
- Day 21 (Hiyoshi Line) Hiyoshi Station-Takada Town
- Day 22 (Hiyoshi Line) Hiyoshi Station-Saint Vallier Hiyoshi
- Day 23 (Sakuragaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station-Sakuragaoka
- Day 40 (Takada Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Kita Tsunashima-Higashiyamada Station~Higashiyamada Sales Office
- Day 41 (Takada Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Kita Tsunashima-Takada Station
- Tsunashima 44 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station ~Eda Station
- Tsunashima 45 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station ~Center Minami Station~ Eda Station
- Tsunashima 46 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station-Takada Station Front-Dochusaka Shita
- Tsunashima 47 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station-Katsuda Turnaround Office-Nippa Sales Office
- Tsunashima 48 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station-Dochusaka Shita-Kachida Orikae
- Tsunashima 49 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station ~Center Minami Station (Only one flight in the morning on weekdays)
- Tsunashima 50 (Tsunashima Line) Tsunashima Station-Takada Station-Higashiyamata Station-Dochusaka Shita-Takada Station-Tsunashima Station
- Hiyoshi 51 (Takada Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Confort South Hiyoshi
- Hiyoshi 52 (Takada Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit ← Confort Minami Hiyoshi ← Hiyoshi Honcho ← In front of Shirasaka Residence (only one holiday)
- Tsunashima 71 (Nippa Line) Tsunashima Station-Yoshiya-Kachida Orikae
- Tsunashima 72 (Nippa Line) Tsunashima Station-Yoshiya-Shin-Yokohama Station
- Tsunashima 73 (Nippa Line) Tsunashima Station ~ Yotsuya ~Nippa Station
- Tsunashima 74 (Shin Yoshida Line) Tsunashima Station-Green Surround City-Nippa Station
- Tsuna 79 (Nippa Line) Tsunashima Station-Yoshiya-Nippa Sales Office
- Day 81 (Komaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Kita Tsunashima-Tsunashima Station
- Hiyoshi 91 (Komaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit → Tsunashimahigashi XNUMX-chome → Hiyoshi Station
- Day 92 (Komaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Minami Tsunashima Residence-Tsunashima Station
- Day 93 (Komaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Komaoka-Tsunashima Station
- Day 94 (Komaoka Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Koshiji
- Hiyoshi 95 (Shin-Kawasaki Hiyoshi Line) Hiyoshi Station East Exit-Proud City Hiyoshi-Ipponbashi-Shin-Kawasaki StationTransportation Square (Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus)Joint operation）
- Shinyoko 81 (Kawawa Line) Nippa Station ~Kitashin Yokohama Station~ Shin-Yokohama Station
- Shinyoko 82 (Nippa Line) Nippa Station-Kozukue Shindo-Mataguchibashi-Shin-Yokohama Station
- Direct Shin-Yokohama Station on the Shin-Yokohama Mizonokuchi LineThird Keihin~Mizonokuchi Station
- Midnight Express Bus Midnight Arrow Shibuya Station → Nippa Sales Office (Stops in the ward are for getting off only)
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus --Mainly operates in the eastern part of the ward.Tsurumi Sales Office,Shinmeicho Sales OfficeIs in charge.Flat fare in Yokohama city when crossing city borders.
- Tsurumi 01 (Kikuna Line) Tsurumi Station West Exit → Fujizuka → Kikuna Station → Kikuna Elementary School → Tsurumi Station West Exit, Tsurumi Station West Exit → Kikuna Elementary School → Kikuna Station
- Tsuru 02 (Shin-Yokohama Line) Tsurumi Station West Exit-Ikenoshita-Shin-Yokohama Station
- Tsurumi 03 (Tsurumi Tsunashima Line) Tsurumi Station West Exit-Shinmeisha-mae-Tsunashima Station (some Komaoka garages stop)
- River 51 (Kawasaki Tsunashima Line)Kawasaki Station West Exit~ Tsunashima Station
- Hiyoshi 95 (Shin-Kawasaki Hiyoshi Line) Hiyoshi Station-Miyamae Nishimachi-Ipponbashi-Shin-Kawasaki StationTransportation Square (jointly with Tokyu Bus)
- Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau(Kawasaki City Bus) -Operates at the city border in the northern part of the ward.Ida Sales OfficeIs in charge.Flat fare in Kawasaki City for all lines.
- Sotetsu Bus --Only one beach system.Yokohama Sales OfficeIs in charge.Flat fare in Yokohama city.
- Gotemba Premium Outlets Line Hiyoshi Station-Center-Kita Station-Gotemba Premium Outlets
- Fujikyu Kawaguchiko Line Hiyoshi Station-Ichigao Station~Kawaguchiko Station-Mount Fuji5
Tour bus system highway bus
- WILLER EXPRESS
- Sakura sightseeing
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus (Rinko Bus)
- Haneda Airport-Shin-Yokohama Station (joint operation with Keihin Kyuko Bus)
- Narita Airport-Shin-Yokohama Station (joint operation with Airport Transport Service / Keihin Kyuko Bus) * Not in service
- Keikyu Express Bus
- Haneda Airport-Shin-Yokohama Station (joint operation with Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus)
- Narita Airport-Shin-Yokohama Station (joint operation with Airport Transport Service / Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus) * Not in service
- Tokyo airport traffic
- Narita Airport ~Shin-Yokohama Prince Hotel-Shin-Yokohama Station(Joint operation with Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus and Keihin Kyuko Bus) * Not in service
- In the wardInterchange
- Kohoku interchange TheTsujiAlthough it is located in, it is close to the Shin-Yokohama, Kozukue, and Nippa districts in the ward, making it the nearest interchange.
General national road
- National Route 466(Daisan Keihin Road)
Main prefectural road
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route/Kanagawa Prefectural Road 2 Tokyo Maruko Yokohama Line(Tsunashima Kaido)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Yokohama Ikuta Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 14 Tsurumi Mizonokuchi Line
General prefectural road
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road/Tokyo Metropolitan Road No. 140 Kawasaki Machida Line(Kohoku Industrial Road)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 102 Eda Tsunashima Line(City planning roadHiyoshi Motoishikawa Line)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 106 Koboguchi Tsunashima Line
- Yokohama City Road Loop Route 2(Yokohama International Port Capital Construction Plan Road)
- Yokohama City Road Shin-Yokohama Motoishikawa Line(Yokohama International Port Capital Construction Plan Road)
- Yokohama City Road Miyauchi Shin-Yokohama Line(Yokohama International Port Capital Construction Plan Road)
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Hiyoshidai underground pit
- Kikuna shell mound
- Morooka shell mound
- Sannoyama Ruins (Yokohama City)
- Shinohara CastleTrace
- Fujizuka Ruins
- Tsunashima Ancient Tomb
- Masao Inoue monument(Hiyoshihoncho XNUMX-chome)
- Kongo Otsuka
- Kanezuka Tomb
- Radium Reisen Spring Memorial
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Shin-Yokohama Station
- Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum
- Cubic Plaza Shin-Yokohama
- Tsunashima Onsen(Tsunashima Onsen Tokyo Garden)
- Yokohama Arena
- Tressa Yokohama
- Kishine Park
- Shin-Yokohama Park
- Tsunashima Park
- Okurayama Park(Umebayashi)
Shrines and Temples
- Kohoku Seven Lucky Gods
- 隲 ｨ ｪ
- Chofukuji Temple
- Morooka Kumano Shrine
- Nichiren sectMyorenji Temple
- Kinzoji(Tendai Sect Special Temple)
- Kozenji Temple(Tendai Sect Special Temple)
- (Sōtō school)
- (Koyasan Shingon sect)
- (Jodo Shinshu)
- Saikataji Temple(Shingon Buddhism)
- Takeshi Takeshi(Former sumo wrestler 33rd yokozuna)
- Uchino Seiyo(Actor)
- Naoko Iijima(actress)
- Masayuki Okano(Originalsoccer player）
- Masao Onose(Crazy ken band）
- Terubun Kitamura(OriginalProfessional baseballplayer)
- Yuuki Kuroki(Pro baseball player)
- Five Great Roads(actress)
- Miku Saiki(Former talent)
- Minoru Saga,Masachika Sanjo family32th head
- Yasunobu Shiga(OriginalNinja）
- Shosuke Tanihara(Actor)
- Takako Tokiwa(actress)
- Daisuke Tonoike(Former soccer player)
- Seitaro Tomizawa(soccer player)
- Keiji Nakamura (Illustrator）
- Yuka Nakamori(actress)
- Takuya Hara(Former professional baseball player)
- Shiro Muraoka(Keihan Electric RailwayFormer president, now from Kozukuecho)
- Tsuyoshi Muro(Talent, born in Kikuna)
- Shupei (Comedian. Pekopa)
- Tone Sakujue(Actor)
- Da capo"Kohoku sky and hills"
- ^ "(PDF)". Kyoto City Statistics Portal General window for statistical information. Kyoto City (September 2010, 10). 2018/9/4Browse.
Table-1 According to the nighttime population, daytime population, and daytime / nighttime population ratio (3 national census results) by age 22 classification of ordinance-designated cities, 2010 (22)CensusAccording to the demographics of Kohoku WardNighttime populationThe population is 329,471, which is the largest in the population of Yokohama city and the administrative districts of ordinance-designated cities.
- ^ (PDF) Published in June 11.Planning and Research Division, City Planning Department, City Planning Bureau, Yokohama City.
- ^ (PDF) Published in August 25.In charge of regional power promotion, Kohoku Ward Regional Promotion Division, Yokohama City.
- ^ (PDF) Published in March 25. Editing/issuing, Planning Division, Planning Department, Yokohama City Urban Development Bureau.
- ^ Kyouritsu Shinyo Kyokai,Credit union Yokohama Kagin,Kanagawa Dental Doctor Credit UnionThere are some that are located outside the ward and have this area as a business area.
- ^ 東急新横浜線 綱島地区に開業する新駅の名称に「新綱島」駅を選定 PRTIMES 2020年12月21日付。2021年2月21日閲覧。
- ^ Route bus regular fare Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus Official Website
- ^ Ride fee Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau City Bus Official Website
- Shin-Yokohama Station / Shin Yokohama
- Hiyoshi (Yokohama City) --There was a monument of "the birthplace of Tokyu Corporation"
- Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway -In 1926Toyoko LineOpened.Present:Tokyu Corporation
- Yokohama International Stadium(Nissan Stadium)
- Yokohama Arena
- Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum
- Kohoku New Town --Initially, Kohoku WardGreen DistrictBelonged toTsujiPartitioned into