Athletics wins new guardian deity Agreement with Rosenthal
If you write the contents roughly
During the Cardinals era, he was active as an absolute guardian deity, recording 2014 saves in 45 and 2015 saves in 48, breaking the season record of the team.
The athletics that the guardian god Liam Hendriks became a free agent and leaked to the White Sox is new ... → Continue reading
"MLB.jp" is the official website for major leagues in Japanese. Not only Japanese players such as Shohei Otani (Angels), Darvish (Cubs), and Ichiro (Mariners), but also various topics related to Major League from match results to player information (1 to 10 articles per day) 15). Please enjoy the world of Major Leagues, which is once again attracting attention due to Otani's major challenge.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Guardian deity(Shugoshin) is to protect something神, Or an entity that follows it.Guardian deityAlso called (Mamorigami) (English: guardian, etc.).
Main word examples
- Genius(Ancient rome）
- Producer God-Guardian deity-Four gods(Shinto）
- Good god of law-Cathedral god(Buddhism）
- Local Capra(HinduismSuch)
- Cancer Also known as Maugan.A personal guardian deity of Miyakojima, Okinawa Prefecture.If there is no individual, there is no god.
- Mazu(Guardian of fishermen and voyagers),Kanto(The guardian deity of merchants and military commanders), etc .:Taoism
Guardian deity in the sports world
In the sports world, the above words turn around and are used as words to refer to those who protect something.
- baseballIn the final stage of the match, the last team member throws a scene when a teammate leads or is very close to the opponent.ReliefCommon name of pitcher, "closer". From protecting your team's lead to the end.
- サ ッ カ ー,handball,hockeyInGoalkeeperCommon name of.