A 40-year-old woman died in an avalanche while snowboarding at a ski resort ...
If you write the contents roughly
Around 21 pm on the 1st, Makiko Takashita (40), an office worker in Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo, who was snowboarding at a ski resort in Hakkoda Mountains in Aomori City, was involved in an avalanche.
A 40-year-old woman who was snowboarding died in an avalanche at a ski resort on Mt. Hakkoda in Aomori City. 2 ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mt. Hakkoda(Hakkoda-san)AomoriMultiple mountains consisting of 1,585 mountains with Odake (elevation 18m) as the main peak on the south side ofVolcanoGeneric term.Nihon Hyaku Meizan（Japan's hundred famous mountains）one of.
Named "Hakkoda Mountains"Single peakIt is a volcanic group composed of multiple stratovolcanoes and lava domes.Located in the center of Aomori prefecture, about 20km southLake TowadaIs located.Tohoku regionBackboneOu MountainsIt is the northern end of.
The area around Hakkoda Mountain is wideTowada Hachimantai National ParkIs specified in..In addition, the area around Hakkoda Mountain is designated as a national forest and protection forest except for a part of Tashirodaira and the upper reaches of Kansuizawa, and the area from Odake to Tsuta Onsen is designated as a national wildlife sanctuary special protection area. Is..Hakkoda Mountain has been a constantly observed volcano designated by the Japan Meteorological Agency since December 2016, 12..
The surrounding area is one of the best in the worldHeavy snowfall.Meiji 35 YearIn AomoriXNUMXth Infantry RegimentEncountered a snowstorm caused by a record cold wave during a snow march exercise, and 210 out of 199 people died in distress (Hakkoda Snow March Distress Case) Occurs, based on itJiro NittaThe novel "Hakkoda Mountain WanderingIs writtenFilm adaptationIt has also been done.In addition, it should be noted.Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceStationed at Aomori Garrison5th Ordinary Science RegimentAlso, (also serving as a memorial service for the members of the 5th Aomori Infantry Regiment who died in distress), they conduct winter cold-weather warfare exercises in the Hakkoda Mountains every year during the midwinter.
Origin of the name
Regarding the origin of the name, according to "Shinsen Rikuokukunishi", there are eight (many) instep-shaped peaks and many Tashiro (wetlands) on the mountain.
Nakamichi, etc.In "Towadamura History"Masumi Sugae"Towada no Umi" and "Ihate no Yama"1407(Oei 14 years) "Three Kingdoms BiographyIntroducing the theory that Towada's old name "Koda-dake" originated from "Nuka-dake" in "Nuka-dake", and I am impressed with Masumi Sugae's knowledge. In "Sangokudenki", one day, a woman said to the difficult store, "There is a pond in the west three villages of the ridge of these words, and there is a pond at the ridge of Nuka. There is an eight-headed Orochi in the pond. With my wife, I lived in the pond in the beginning of January on the 1th of January, and in this pond on the 15th of the end of January, so now. Is just about to come. Please keep in mind. "This is the first appearance of Nansobo and Hachirotaro (Miho Legend).It is said that this Nuka was the origin of Nukanobu-gun, the ancient name of the county in the eastern part of Hakkoda Mountains, and was later read aloud and changed to Koda-dake.Before this,GenrokuThis theory is also mentioned in "Azuma Mukashi Monogatari," which is said to have been written by a doctor in Kyoto who stayed in the Southern Clan. It is possible that Masumi Sugae read this book while traveling around the Southern Clan.
The first person to record the characters of the bran1731(Kyoho 16 years) "Isshi TsugaruIn1536In "Tsugaru-gun Chumeiji" (5th year of Astronomy), "The border between Tsugaru and Nukanobu, Lake Nukanobu, Chijin Godai, and the sect of Toga's Reikendo for several years. He expelled Hachiryu, a priest named Nanzobo, and entered the swamp of Towan. Until the fifth year of Tenbun, he was over 2 years old. "Since then, Hakkoda has been broadly divided into two categories: Koda and Hatsukouda (Yatsukoda).1645In the pictorial map of (Shoho 2nd year), Hakkoda is named "Kautatake" by the Tsugaru clan and "Takadatake" by the southern clan, both of which show that the official name was Koda..
Hakkoda mountain rangeHakkoda OtakeIt consists of two groups of volcanoes, north and south, and there is a wetland including Suiren Numa in the middle.
Mountains that make up the mountain system TheNational Route 103-National Route 394It is divided into the northern Hakkoda mountain range and the southern Hakkoda mountain range with the overlapping roads of the above, and the latter is older.
- Northern Hakkoda Mountains
- From the north Maetake ・ Tamoyachidake (1,324m) ・ Akakuradake (1,548m) ・ Idodake (1,550m) ・Otake (1,584m) ・ Kodake (1,478m) ・ (1,559m)) ・ Hinadake (1,240m) ・ Iodake (Hakkoda) (1,360m) ・ Ishikuradake (1,202m)
- Southern Hakkoda Mountains
- From the northSakagawa (1,183m) ・ Yokodake (1,339m) ・ Sarukuradake (1,354m) ・ Komagamine (1,416m) ・Kushigatake (1,517m) ・ Mt. Norikura (Hakkoda) (1,450m) ・ Mt. Southern Akakura (1,290m)
Although it is a mountainous area of less than 1600m, which is not so high nationwide, it divides Aomori Prefecture into east and west, and has a great influence on the characteristics of each climate.In the summer, the cold and moist northeastern monsoon from the Pacific OceanStop, And the Pacific side of Aomori Prefecture is hit by heavy fog and cold damage.On the other hand, the west side of Mt. Hakkoda is an excellent rice-growing area, and the remains of paddy fields from the Yayoi period have been discovered.In winter, the moist northwest monsoon blows from the Sea of Japan, bringing snow to the Tsugaru region.On the other hand, the eastern side of Mt. Hakkoda has a high rate of fine weather and little snowfall.By Hakkoda Mountains in both summer and winterFern phenomenonIs believed to be.
Takada Odake is famous as the toughest mountain trail in the Hakkoda mountain range, with the mountain trails connecting to the top almost in a straight line.
Topography and eruption history
Hakkoda Mountain is located to the southLake TowadaAs well ascalderaIt is a volcanic group with.There is a large moorTashiroheiThe depression in the vicinity corresponds to the northern half of the caldera, and the southern half is filled with volcanic groups such as Hakkoda Odake, which erupted after the formation of the caldera.Minami Hakkoda, where Kushigamine (1,517m) is located, corresponds to the old former caldera volcano.The giant eruptions that formed the caldera have occurred twice in the past (2 years ago and 65 years ago) just by being investigated.Minami Hakkoda has completed volcanic activity before the second caldera eruption.Kita-Hakkoda started its activity 40 years ago to fill the southern half of the caldera, and many (not very large) erupted repeatedly.StratovolcanoWas formed.In recorded history溶岩There is no big eruption that flows out, but from some parts of the mountainsVolcanic gasIs fumarolic.
Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeSince (March 2011, 3), the number of earthquakes with epicenters around Mt. Hakkoda has increased.Also,2013Since February, there have been sporadic earthquakes with epicenters just below the summit...On the other hand, GPS observation shows that the mountain body is expanding.It was reported that the Japan Meteorological Agency installed new observation equipment on June 2013, 6 and strengthened monitoring... Since July 2013, broadband seismic observations have been carried out by the Tohoku University Eruption Prediction Research and Observation Center and others...In September 2013, temporary gravity observations were carried out at 9 observation points by the Earthquake Research Institute, the University of Tokyo and the Eruption Prediction Research and Observation Center of Tohoku University..
From December 2016, 12, the Japan Meteorological Agency will be added to the constantly observed volcanoes that monitor volcanic activity 1 hours a day..
Fatal accident due to volcanic activity
1997Three SDF personnel during training spouted from a depression and stayed there at a high concentration.carbon dioxideHas caused an accident of suffocation.In June 2010, it is probable that one female junior high school student who was visiting to pick edible wild plants was staying at the site in a swamp off the mountain trail above Sukayu Onsen.Volcanic gasHas caused an accident of poisoning death.
- Sennin 岱
- Sennintai isSugayu hot springIt is relatively close to the summit on the way to Odake from (@ Hakkoda Visitor Center), and there is a "Tatsugoro" drinking fountain.In addition, this is the southern limit of distribution,Hinazakura,Aototsu Gazakura,Drosera rotundifolia,Veratrum stamineumEtc. are also growing.There are wooden paths, but there are many places where the land has been severely devastated due to excessive trampling by former climbers, and vegetation is currently being restored.Moria tree frog,NewtMany amphibians such as are also seen.
- Kenashitai is on the way from Odake to Ohdake Refuge Hut on the way down to Sukayu Onsen, and is a vast wetland of upper Kenashitai, Nakakenashitai, and Shimokenashitai.The panoramic view of Shimo-Kenashitai from the stairs from Naka-Kenashitai is a great point for many climbers to stop and take pictures.There is a terrace where you can take a break while watching the scenery.
- Tamotsu Tamo
- Tamoyachi (Tamoyachi, Tohoku region 萢 = Taniji =Tanito) Is a moor that extends to the top of Tamoyachidake (elevation 1324m), which is climbed by the Hakkoda Ropeway at Hakkoda Ski Resort.GourdYou can walk on the figure eight gourd line like (gourd in English).If it is sunny, you can see Mt. Akakura, Mt. Ido, and Mt. Odake in front of you, and there are mountain roads that run vertically there, and there are also roads that lead to Kenashitai.Bogbean,Chingruma,Hinazakura,Ezo ShiogamaEtc. can be seen.Especially from late July to mid-AugustKinkoukaThe herd and the autumn leaves of the grass in early October are wonderful.The mountaintop park station is fully equipped with shops, toilets, and a dining room.
- Water lily swamp
- Suiren NumaNational Route 103-National Route 394The swamp is located up the stairs from the Suiren Numa bus stop, and is easily accessible.There is a small boardwalk at the entrance, but there is no boardwalk around the swamp.The name of Suiren Numa grows in the swampPygmy water lilyDerived from.The wetland around the area including Suiren Numa is called Takada Valley, which is located in the southwestern part of Mt. Takada.It is fully equipped with a viewing deck and toilet.
- Tashirodaira Wetland(Tatsumi Tashiro)
- Tashirotai moorHakkoda OnsenA nearby moor.It has been selected as a natural monument in Aomori City.The altitude is low compared to other moors, so the taste is different.Unlike the pygmy water lilies that grow in other swamps, the ones that grow here are temperate water lilies that have settled down as they were brought in by the pioneers.You can enter the moor from Hakkoda Onsen, and at the end of the moor is Ryujinnuma, where a blue torii stands.The road in the marsh is about one hour per lap. In mid-JuneWatasgeThe ears are in full bloom and look like the sea.Around the same timeAstragalus,Andromeda polifolia,TsurukemomoCan also be seen. In late JuneNikkou KisugeIn NovemberKinkouka,Kakiran,Drosera rotundifolia,,,,Spiranthes sinensisAnd so on. In late augustMarsh grass of Parnassus,Sawagikyo,Cirsium inundatumBy the time it blooms, there are signs of autumn.
- Hell 萢
- A moor in the eastern part of Jigokunuma near Sukayu Onsen.
- Akamizu 萢
- A moor in the southern part of Hell 萢 in the upper reaches of Akamizuzawa near Sukayu Onsen.
- Yachi Marsh
- Yachi OnsenA moor in the eastern part of.You cannot enter the Yachi Marsh itself, but you can see the moor plants near the observatory in front of Yachi Onsen and near the national highway.
- Taku Yokonuma
- SakagawaA moor that continues to the west of Yokonuma on the south side.
- Taku Sakagawa
- Komagamine,KushigatakeA general term for moors in the upper reaches of the Sakagawa River on the north side of the river.
- Yabuki (Yabashi Marsh)
- Sakura OnsenA small moor in front of Yabitsu Bridge, following the old road from.Watasuge, geum pentapetalum, and Kinkouka are conspicuous.
- Wetlands of Ichinosawa branch
- Moor of Kisenuma branch (Jizo Pass)
- A moor at the Kisenuma junction on the old road.As soon as you branch south from the old road, there is a moor dotted with ponds.In addition, many small moors are scattered between the Ichinosawa branch and the Jizo Pass.
- Kise Taku (Kise Tagata Tatsumi)
- Of the old roadKushigatakeA moor near the junction with the mountain trail.Primula nipponica grows in clusters depending on the year.Geum pentapetalum, pygmy water lily, Nikkokisuge,Veratrum stamineum,Misbasa,Tsurukemomo,Andromeda polifolia,Inula ciliaris,Carex limosa,Watasge,Kinkouka,Marsh grass of Parnassus,Iwakagami,Show your back,Snow Chow,Hinazakura,White ginsengCan also be seen.On the side of the old roadPrickly wild roseBlooms.On the slightly larger pond in the center of the moor, there are sheepBogbean, Not in Kita-Hakkoda, but blooms, at the water's edgeTanigikyoIs growing.It grows near this pondHinoki AsunaroWas controversial because it was said that it was planted as a mark of grazing during the feudal era, but it was concluded that it was native..
- Kisenuma Taku
- Sodegayaji (Sodeka 萢)
- OhanabeyamaA moor located on the old road about 2 hours north of the mountain after entering the mountain from the mouth of Ohanabe near the summit.Moors spread out on the left and right sides of the road, and inula ciliaris, Tachigiboushi, and Sawagikyo bloom.The altitude is about 860m.There is Sodeka cedar about 5 minutes to go west by rowing bushes, following the footsteps through the western moor of Sodegayaji.There is a thick cedar community reminiscent of a shrine's cedar grove.Normally, the limit of growing cedar in this area is about 700 m above sea level, so research is being conducted at various research institutes.It is said that it was planted as a mark of grazing during the feudal era..
- A moor located about 30 minutes north of Sodegaya.There is a clear path up to this point.The vegetation is similar to Sodegayaji.
- Otani (Otadai)
- A vast moor located about 50 minutes north of Maeyachi.It is located between Takinomatazawa and the Kise River, and extends to the south of Kise Taku.In addition to Narthecium asiaticum colonies, geum pentapetalum, Drosera rotundifolia, and Drosera rotundifolia are growing.If you go north after passing Otani, you will find a dead tree swamp.The dead tree swamp was created by damming Ozawa by road construction, and since it was originally a wetland, skunk cabbage grows around it.The skunk cabbage is distributed from here to Kise 萢.
There are many moors in Hakkoda Mountain,Snow Chow,Drosera rotundifolia,MisbasaCan be seen.In the mountainsAbies mariesiiThere is a forest of (Abies mariesii), and on the ridgelineHimatsuIs overgrown.
Taisho era,Sugayu hot springFumi, the wife of Naoyo Gunba, who ran the plant, collected alpine plants in the vicinity and donated the specimens to research institutes around the world.Due to her achievements, the vegetation of Mt. Hakkoda has been studied from early on, so it is near Sukayu Onsen.1929Research facility of Tohoku Imperial University (Tohoku Imperial University Hakkoda Mountain Plant Experiment Station,Tohoku UniversityBotanical Garden Hakkoda Branch) was created.Also her sonKan KoribaIs also a botanist, an emeritus professor at Kyoto University, and a president at Hirosaki University.
1,584m above sea levelOtakeIn addition to the,Tamoyachidake(Only Tamoyachi),Mt. Akakura,Xiaoyue,Takada OdakeMountains such as are lined up at almost the same height.The ropeway is located at Tamoyachidake, and you can enjoy skiing in winter and hiking in the mountains except during the snowy season.In autumn, all the mountains turn red and the pattern becomes a wonderful brocade, and along the mountain trailCowberry,GankouranIt bears a lot of fruit and is pleasing to both eyes and tongue.Also, in winter, the heavy snowfall and strong monsoon in the Tohoku region make Abies mariesii splendid.Rime on treesCan be enjoyed.In addition, the hot springs scattered at the foot of the mountain are rich in variety and tasteful.
- Sugayu hot springBus stop → Senninjima → Hakkoda Odake → Kenashitai → Sukayu Onsen bus stop ・ Time required 5 hours (elevation difference 700m)
It is also famous as one of Japan's leading mountain ski resorts, and you can enjoy each course of about 6km for about half a year.However, deaths occur almost every year.The regular course has poles that serve as landmarks, but in snowstorms and clouds, you may not even be able to see the pole below.Distresses are often deliberately off course, rather than the effects of such bad weather.
- Kayano Kogen / Kayano Chaya: About 20 to 30 minutes by car from the center of Aomori City,National Route 103Along the mountain, a gentle grassland spreads out at an altitude of about 500m.There are three teahouses, and "Chosei's tea" is popular.According to him, "one cup will live three years, two cups will live six years longer," and "three cups will live longer until death."
- Tashirohei(Tashirodaira or Tashirotai): A gentle grassland spreads northeast of Mt. Akakura and Mt. Hinadake along Prefectural Road 40.There are 3 teahouses and accommodation business, so it will be a base for mountain climbing.
South Hakkoda / Old Road (Old Prefectural Road)
Sakura OnsenThrough the south HakkodaOhanabeyamaA 27km mountain road leading to.It is said that mountaineers built it as a military road, but from 9 to 11.Aomori Prefectural AssemblyLegislatorYatsumi OgasawaraIn Aomori PrefectureCold injuryIt is a motorway built as a relief for the poor...It is used by many climbers as the main route for climbing Minami Hakkoda.
A sidewalk suitable for healthy legs is secured between Sarukura Onsen and Kise Tatsumi, but there are many routes from Kise Tatsumi to Mt. It is covered with bushes and can only be walked easily by people who are accustomed to the mountains.
It was a motorway that was built at a high cost,Nakamichi, etc.According to "Towadamura History", "No car passed on this road."Many large stones are still left between Yabitsu Bridge and Matsujiro Shimizu, and there is a description in the early Showa period that it would be difficult for cars to pass.
- The route is Sakura Onsen ――Sarukura Shrine Ruins ――Bokkodai ――Yabitsu Bridge ――Yabitsu Bridge ――Return Pass ――Matsujiro Shimizu (Water Field) ――Ichinosawa Branch (Branch with the mountain trail to Mt. Two bridges ――Komagamine branch ―― Taku Kise (KushigatakeBranch) --Matsumori Hairpin Curve --Dead Kinuma --Otani --Maeyachi --Sodegayachi - Ohanabeyama .
- KushigatakeFrom the branch, the mountain trail to Minami Hakkoda Kushigamine branches.This mountain trail also has many yabs and scouring.
- The Noborudai is in front of Yabuki, and the view is open to the northwest.It was a place where the field of vision expanded for the first time since the first climb.Currently, the vegetation is overgrown and visibility is limited.The return pass was also a place where the visibility was widened to the east, but the visibility is also limited now.
- The Yabashi Bridge was a concrete bridge when it was built, but it collapsed in 1999. It was rebuilt into a wooden bridge in 2004.
- From the place where Yabechi Bridge is located, near Yabechi, about 200 to 300 m downstream of the Yabe River, Sanbongi Forestry Office (currently,Sanpachi Kamita Forest Management Office) Built "Yabashi Hutte" before the war and was used for Hakkoda tour skiing.Before the war, postcards of "Yabashi Hutte" were on sale, but like the building of Sarukura Onsen, it collapsed in the era immediately after the war.
- Jizo Pass is a gentle pass with an altitude of 1270m located in the middle saddle between Mt. Norikura and Komagamine.
- From Kise Taku to Oyachi, this old road is a very deep yab, and you can barely follow the slight footsteps.
- ^ "Post-caldera" means "after the caldera is formed", and the pre-caldera is the opposite.
- ^ Japanese volcanoes North Hakkoda volcanoes -Geological Survey of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- ^ Japanese Volcanoes South Hakkoda Volcanoes -Geological Survey of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- ^ (PDF) -Meteorological Agency
- ^ a b c "AOMORI MOBILITY”. Aomori Prefecture Cycle Tourism Promotion Council. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Basic matters". Aomori Prefecture. 2020/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Hakkoda Mountains, Towada, and Midagahara will be added to the constantly observed volcanoes.”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2016/11/18Browse.
- ^ "Transition of Hakkoda", Isao Iwabuchi, "Transition of Hakkoda" Publishing Executive Committee, 1999, P.20-21
- ^ "Kitahakkoda / Mt. Takada at an altitude of 1559 meters ｜ Environment ｜ Aomori News ｜ Web Tooku”(Japanese). Web Touhou. 2020/6/26Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ (PDF) Mountain eruption prediction liaison meeting
- ^ To strengthen monitoring of Mt. Hakkoda "It looks like the mountain is bulging" Asahi Shimbun Digital Article: June 2013, 6
- ^ (PDF) Volcanic eruption prediction liaison meeting
- ^ (PDF) Volcanic eruption prediction liaison meeting
- ^ Hakkoda Wetlands
- ^ Yoshitaka Ichinohe "Mountains in Aomori Prefecture" (2010)
- ^ "South Hakkoda Mountains Comprehensive Academic Survey Report"1992(Komagamine district) P.21.Results of pollen analysis (Mochida and Yamanaka, 1981)
- ^ "Aomori Prefecture Mountain Fudoki" Koichiro Yamada, 1979
- ^ "Aomori 110 Mountains", Yoshichiyo Murakami, 11 p.132
- Jiro Nitta"Hakkoda Mountain Wandering』Bungei Shunju <Shincho Bunko>, November 1978.NDLJP:20380415.ISBN 4101122148.NCID BN06152550.
- Takagi Tsutomu"The man who returned from Hakkoda Mountains-The life of Captain Fukushima, the captain of the snow march" Bungei Shunju <Bunshun library>, November 1990.NDLJP:90023512.ISBN 4167482029.NCID BN07267707.
- Noboru Kojima"Russo-Japanese War 1" Bungei Shunju <Bunshun library>, November 1994.NDLJP:94021624.ISBN 978-4167141462.NCID BN10761392.
- Hino Higashi, Hideaki Kasai "Kita Tohoku Hana no Marsh" Mumeisha <Danda Books>, April 2003.NDLJP:20425979.ISBN 4-89544-331-0.NCID BA63563613.
- Hakkoda (movie)
- Towada Hachimantai National Park
- Hakkoda Snow March Distress Case
- Mt. Iwakisan
- 100 unexplored areas in Japan
- Hakkoda Tunnel
- Tohoku University Botanical Garden
- Keizo Miura
- Mt. Hakkoda -Meteorological Agency
- Volcano observation data of Mt. Hakkoda Japanese Meteorological Agency
- Hakkoda Mountain Temporary and Past Details Monthly Volcano Overview / Volcanic Activity Commentary Japanese Meteorological Agency
- Hakkoda Mountains recent (two months) daily earthquake frequency table Japanese Meteorological Agency
- (PDF) -Meteorological Agency
- Japanese volcanoes North Hakkoda volcanoes -Geological Survey of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Japanese Volcanoes South Hakkoda Volcanoes -Geological Survey of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Disaster prevention
- Hakkoda Mountain Volcano Disaster Prevention Council
- (PDF) --Aomori Prefecture Disaster Prevention Homepage