The latest logo sweatshirt from "B / (Bee Slash)" wearing soccer is now available
If you write the contents roughly
It's a perfect brand for those who "love soccer" and "like to wear street fashion", so even if you don't know it, why not check out the balanced style B /?
Balance Style Co., Ltd., which proposes a "lifestyle with soccer," is a life style that wears soccer ... → Continue reading
It is a media site that sends information by writers with rich sensibility and knowledge centering on domestic fashion and culture.
Delivered daily from the center of Japanese culture "Shibuya, Tokyo"!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is not the fashion created by fashion designers and apparel companies, but the fashion that is actually supported and transmitted by the young people who gather in the city against the background of each era, society and culture...Of the timesMusic,sub cultureIt is closely related to the trends of.1990 eraSince then, its influence has grown in particular, and this kind of fashion has become popular.Designer コ レ ク シ ョ ン OfThemeIt is often taken up in.
Japanese street fashionAlways keeps multiple very diverse fashion movements at the same time.Mainstream fashion often diverts street fashion trends as an influence.Street fashion is becoming more and more popular today.Most major youth subcultures have associated street fashion.
Street style development
The impact of sports practices on street style
ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク
The impact of social media on street style
- Across Editing Room, "Street Fashion-50 Years of Youth Style"PARCO Publishing,Year 1995
- Zeshu Takamura"The Street Style"Graphic company,Year 1997
- "Street Fashion Theory: Thinking about the Possibility of Japanese Fashion" Sanno University Publications Department, 2011
- Mode system
- Mini skirt
- B system
- Consumer sentiment
- Counter culture
- Cultural appropriation
- Fashion design
- Haute couture
- Youth clothes
- sub culture
- ^ What is street fashion?-Kotobank --"Digital Daijisen" Shogakukan (viewed February 2021, 2)
- ^ "Street Fashion 1945-1995" Across editorial departmentParco Publishing reference.
- ^ "Urban Style and Tips”. UrbFash. Template: Cite webCall error: argument accessdate Is required.
- ^ Cercone, Katie (2012). “Today's Fashion”. Revolt Magazine. 1.Public Art Squad Project 2014/11/20Browse"Cindy Hinant, a visual artist whose daily trek through Soho makes her a regular target for amateur blogarazzi stalking women for photo copy, remarks," Street fashion has made me both paranoid and vain. Last week I had my photo taken twice in one day by two different magazines for their street fashion whatever. Now when I'm wearing something that I think is awesome I'm disappointed not to be stopped to have my picture taken. ""