Photo Before the professional baseball open game, ZOZO Marine to antibacterial specifications to watch the game with Corona
Before the professional baseball open game, ZOZO Marine to antibacterial specifications to watch the game with Corona
If you write the contents roughly
The work was done by a construction company in Noda City, who was in charge of the work at the stadium in Chiba, which is his hometown, because he incorporated antibacterial work such as home remodeling into a full-scale business with Corona.
Professional baseball, where the open game begins this week.Against ZOZO Marine Stadium to support watching sports in Corona → Continue reading
Cibatere + Plus
It will be "Ciba Tele + Plus" operated by Chiba Television Broadcasting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The population is about 15.2.Urban employment areaInTokyo metropolitan area.Healthy City UnionMember cities.Tokatsu areaIt is in.Edogawa,Tone Canal OfWater transportationProspered inSoy sauceOne of the five major production areas..Brewing related heritageModernization industrial heritageHas been certified by.
In ancient times, it developed by water transportation around the banks of the Edo River.After the opening of the railway, mainly at the stationTokyo OfCity center OfBed townHousing development progresses as.Tobu RailwayNoda Line(Tobu Urban Park Line) "Nodashi StationAroundKikkomanFounded and headquarteredCastle townAlso known as.From here every day, all over the countrySoy sauceHas been shipped.
A wealthy merchant's mansion, soy sauce brewery, etc.Modernization industrial heritageMany of them still exist as "Noda City's brewing-related heritage".XNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto regionIt has been selected as "Fuji from Noda City".
There are various theories about the origin of the place name Noda, and one of the leading theories is that it is derived from the fact that a military commander named Noda Umasuke set up a mansion. It is not clear because there is a theory that says.
It is the northernmost city in Chiba prefecture,36th parallelPasses through.Prefectural office locationIsChibaIt is about 40 kilometers from.Tokyo OfCity centerIt is within 30-40 kilometers from.Urban employment areaInTokyo metropolitan areaIncluded in theTokyospecial areaThe commuting rate to the department is 13.2% (27 census).
Kanto PlainLocated almost in the center of the city, the city centerShimosa Plateau, East of the cityTone River, WestEdogawa, SouthTone CanalIt is surrounded by rivers on three sides.The opposite bank across the Tone RiverIbaraki, The opposite bank across the EdogawaSaitama.
- Prehistoric / Ancient / Medieval
NodaEdo PeriodPoor previous record, but small(I.e.Are scattered and have been open for a long timelandIt can be seen that it is.Noda as an ancient ruinShell mound,Yamazaki shell moundEtc. remain, medium-sizedVillageIt is believed that there was.
中 世The ruins ofThe role of the next three yearsPlayed an active part inKamakura KagemasaCastle andFurukawaIt is reported that there was a castle of Umasuke Noda, a senior vassal of.However, the remains have not been found.
Also in OzakiKamakura ShogunateInfluentialLordwasNomoto IesadaA relatively large scale, which is said to be the castle ofCastleThere are also traces.In KinosakiChinese OfOne color several horsesThe remains of the castle are still thereHideyoshi ToyotomiIt is reported that there was a battle with the troops dispatched by.
- Edo Period
Tokugawa Ieyasu OfEdoAfter entering the prefecture1590(Tensho18 years)Okabe NagamoriThe castle(I.e.It is said that it was built in Tsutsumidai and later moved to Tsutsumidai.These remainsLoreAlthough some remains, there are many unclear points about medieval information due to the lack of records.
Noda's record increases a little in the Edo period.This was blessed with the rise of the soy sauce industry that ships to Edo, which has become a major consumer.Water transportationUsingSoy sauceBigbrandIt is said that it prospered as a land.As land transportationNikko East ReturnWas passed throughYamazaki-juku・ Inns such as Nakazato-juku have also been established.
- After modern times
- 1899(Meiji 32) --Kawama Village incorporated a part of Nakagawa Village, Sashima District, Ibaraki Prefecture (south of the Tone River) and established Oaza Koyama, Uchinagaya, and Hase.
- 1917(Taisho 6) --The Noda Soy Sauce Brewing Association, which was established jointly by local soy sauce brewers such as the Takanashi and Mogi families, becomes a joint-stock company.
- 1921(10th year of Taisho)- Noda Soy Co., Ltd. Labor disputeOutbreak.Labor activists from all over the country visit.
- 1922(Taisho 11) --Kikkoman soy sauce reaches 2500 households in the cityWater supplyStart supplying.After that, it continued until the city's water supply business was transferred to Noda City in 1975..
- 1923(12th year of Taisho)- Fukuda village incidentHappens.
- 1950(25)5/3 - Noda Town-Asahimura-Umesato Village-Nanafuku VillageMerged,Noda-shi(8th in Chiba prefecture).
- 1957(32)4/1 - Kawama Village-Futian VillageMerged into.
- 1961(36)9/1 --Change the boundary with Sekiyado Town[Notification 3].
- 1966(Showa 41)- Tokyo University of ScienceThe Noda school building (currently Noda campus) is completed.
- 1970(45)1/17 --Nakanodaikashimacho established in the central district[Notification 4].
- 1980(55)5/3 --In the northern areaIwana XNUMX-chome, Iwana XNUMX-chome・ Established Kasuga Town and Gokishinmachi[Notification 7].
- 1982(57) --Completion of construction.
- 1983(58)11/19 --In the southern districtYamazakikaizukachoInstall[Notification 8].
- 1988(63)1/30 --Established Oaza Taniyoshi in the northern area[Notification 9].
- 1989(XNUMX)9/13 --Installed Oaza Yamazaki Umenodai in the southern area[Notification 10].
- 1999(11)10/1 --Change the boundary with Sekiyado Town[Notification 13]
- 2002(14)3/2 --In the southern districtMizukiXNUMX-chome, Mizuki XNUMX-chome, Mizuki XNUMX-chome, Mizuki XNUMX-chome are installed[Notification 14].
- 2003(15)6/6 - Sekijuku TownMerged into.
- 2011(23)1/1 --Sakuragi and Sakuradai are set up in the southern area[Notification 19][Notification 20].
- 2012(24)10/27 --Established Koyocho XNUMX-chome, Koyocho XNUMX-chome, and Koyocho XNUMX-chome in the northern area[Notification 21].
- 2015(27)9/26 --Established Yamasakishinmachi in the southern district[Notification 22].
- 2016(28)10/29 --Established Namiki XNUMX-chome, Namiki XNUMX-chome, Namiki XNUMX-chome, and Namiki XNUMX-chome in the Chubu area of Seki-juku[Notification 23].
1970 eraSince then, many factories and logistics facilities have moved along Route 16 andTobu Noda LineAs a commuting route in TokyoBed townThe conversion progresses.But,1990 eraOr laterReturn to the city centerUnder the influence of the phenomenon, young men are seeing the progress of aging as they flow out of the city on the occasion of going on to school and getting a job.
recent yearsUrban regeneration mechanismIs the southern part of the cityMizuki(Old(I.e.) As soon as we are developing in the district,Tsukuba ExpressThe population has begun to increase again as access to central Tokyo has become faster due to the opening of the company.
Changes in administrative areas
|Higashi KatsushikaNoda Town||A||Noda-shi|
|Higashi KatsushikaUmesato Village|
|Higashi KatsushikaNanafuku Village|
|Higashi KatsushikaKawama Village||C|
|Higashi KatsushikaFutian Village|
|Higashi KatsushikaKimagase Village||B||Higashi KatsushikaSekiyado Town (2nd)||D|
|Higashi KatsushikaFutagawa Village|
|Higashi KatsushikaSekijuku Town(1st stage)|
Kazuhiko KanedaAccording to the memoirs ofTokyo dialectIt is said that there is no notable difference between the two, but along with the southwestern part of Ibaraki prefecture and the southeastern part of Saitama prefecture.ShimosaKatsushikaFor middle-aged and elderly people, probably because it was composed ofWest Kanto dialect(Other areas in Chiba and Saitama prefectures, etc.)East Kanto dialectThere are many speakers in dialects that seem to be a mixture of (Ibaraki Prefecture, etc.).in this case,accentAmbiguity and collapse are seen, though not as much as Ibaraki dialect.Tokyo accentFar from that.Similar dialects are heard in neighboring Nagareyama City, Yoshikawa City, Saitama Prefecture, Misato City, etc. (Katsushika dialect), The more north you go, the greater the gap with the Tokyo accent.The words spoken in Noda City, neighboring Nagareyama City, and the southwestern part of Ibaraki Prefecture, which are not so common in other areas, are listed below.
- Ura (in standard languageLaterThe meaning of (behind). )
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 27 census, it decreased by 1.23% to 153,583 people, and the rate of increase / decrease was 54th out of 18 municipalities in Chiba prefecture and 60th out of 24 administrative districts.
|Population distribution by age in Noda City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Noda City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Noda City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- We love the nature of our hometown and protect a peaceful and safe environment
- Help each other and wish for the happiness of all citizens
- Raise your body, work hard, and create a fun family
- Follow the rules, deepen trust and affection, and build a rich society
- We aim to enhance our culture and culture, and aim for a hometown full of freedom and hope.
- National agency
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Matsudo Public Employment Security Office Noda Branch Office "Hello Work"
- Prefecture agency
- Chiba Prefecture Noda Health and Welfare Center (Noda Health Center)
- Higashi Katsushika Regional Development Center Noda Branch Office
- Noda Police Station
- Noda City Fire Department
- Main facilities of the city
- Noda City Hall
- Noda City Library
- Noda City Cultural Center
- Noda City Park
- Noda City Sekiyado Park
- Ichii Hall(Former Sekiyado Town Hall Government Building)
- Keyaki no Hall
- North Community Center
- South Community Center
- Noda City Civic Center (nationalRegistered tangible cultural property）
September 2009, 9 at Noda City CouncilPublic Contract OrdinanceThe proposal was passed.This is a city orderPublic worksThis is the first ordinance in Japan to oblige workers to pay more than the minimum wage set by the city.While wage declines due to low price competition have been pointed out, the aim is to prevent the decline in the quality of workers and ensure the quality of work by securing a certain amount of wages.
- Constant number: 28 people
- Term: April 2018, 30 (Heisei 5)-April 31, 2022 (4 years of Reiwa)
- Chair: Kiyoshi Tsuruoka (Seiseikai, 4th term)
- Vice Chairman: Katsumi Yamaguchi (Seiseikai, 3rd term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Seiseikai||11||◎ Miho Takeuchi, Tadashi Hirai, Yusuke Nakamura, Nobuhito Kinase, Kinichi Kimura, Yuji Hamada, Eup, etc., Toshio Furuhashi, Katsumi Yamaguchi, Kenichi Fukatsu, Shinichi Someya|
|Komeito||5||◎ Yoichi Uchida, Fukuya Nishimura, Ayako Nakamura, Hirofumi Tsubaki, Miyuki Yoshioka|
|Regional club||1||Toshiaki Ikeda|
|Japan Communist PartyNoda City Council||3||◎ Koji Hoshino, Mari Oda, Katsunori Nagakatsu|
|Citizen network||1||Mieko Komuro|
|Democratic Union||4||◎ Yoshio Ishihara, Yoshio Ogura, Keiichi Takimoto, Naoki Ogura|
|Independent society||1||Sanae Taniguchi|
|New wind||1||Motoi Kurihara|
|meter||27 (vacancy 1)|
Chiba Prefectural Assembly
- Noda constituency
- Constant number: 2 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 5 years) April 4, 29
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Hirokazu Isobe||Chiba Democracy Association||3|
|Atsushi Kinase||LDPChiba Prefectural Assembly||4|
* As of May 2015, 27.
- Election district:Chiba Prefecture 7st Ward
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
1997(9)10/20ToKanto Transport BureauChiba Transport BureauNoda Automobile Inspection and Registration Office started operations in the form of being split from Narashino Automobile Inspection and Registration Office, "NodanumberWas born.
- Agricultural cooperative
- Chiba Tokatsu Agricultural Cooperative(JA Chiba Tokatsu)
- Chiba Prefecture North Agricultural Cooperative
Largest in the soy sauce industryKikkomanIndustry's largest company and white soy sauce divisionKinoene soy sauceThe corporation is located.It is the largest soy sauce producing area in Japan, producing about one-third of the domestic soy sauce.
Located in the Southern Industrial Park,TEPCO power gridShinnodasubstationHas a total output of 794 million kVA (2006(18)4Currently) and as one of the largest substations in the world1999(11)10ToGuinness World RecordsCertified by.
- Industrial park
- Noda Industrial Park (Major companies Daikoku Diesel Industry Co., Ltd., Saka Motor, etc.)
- Southern Industrial Park (Major companies Snow Brand Megmilk,Hitachi logistics,Hitachi Construction Machinery Japan, Nittetsu Stainless Steel Pipe, Tokatsu Foods, Umego Denshi, etc.)
- Northern Industrial Park (main companies,LixilSuch)
- Nakazato Industrial Park (Major companies LIXIL,Shikishima bread(Pasco), etc.)
- Sekiyado Hayama Industrial Park (major companies AjinomotoLogistics, Sekino Kosan, etc.)
- Izumifune Industrial Park (Major companies Teacher, Logistics Partners, etc.)
Company with head office / head office
Major companies with offices
- Noda Shopping Center Noah- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)3/25Opening.. "Mori no Yuenchi" is added. (ion,Toys'R'Us,Daiso,Sports authorityWait)
- Mizuki Shopping Center (Inageya,Homac,Cocos, All 13 other stores)
- Unicus Noda(Yaoko,Right-on,Cedar pharmacy, There are many other stores)
- Aeon Town Noda Nanakodai (Maxvalu,Royal Home Center,Nanakodai Onsen,TSUTAYA,Welcia, There are many other stores)
- Sakura no Sato Shopping Center (Beisia,Cainz Home）
- BelxStation Mall Nanakodai (SupermarketBelx,Cedar pharmacy,DaisoWait)
- York priceNoda store (2003UntilIto-YokadoThe Noda store was open in the same place.After that, it became a vacant lot and2013Same asSeven & i HoldingsThe Price was newly built. )
- Noda Funakata Shopping Center (SPORTS DEPO,CoCo 壱 番 屋,Yayoi eaves）
- Hotel Grand Bois (formerly Noda Tobu Hotel)
- Clearview Golf Club & Hotel
- Hotel Route InnNoda (scheduled to open on December 2020, 12)
ゴ ル フ 場
- Noda City Public Golf Course (Hibari Course / Keyaki Course)
- Chiba Country Club(Noda Course, Kawama Course, Umesato Course) 1954 --Japan's first shareholder regular membership golf club, first forest course
- Purple Country Club(Sumire Course / Ayame Course) 1961-
- Clearview Golf Club
- Kawama Green Tennis Club
- Auckland Tennis Club (Closed) 1983-March 2020
- Royal SC Tennis Club 1987-
- Noda Tennis Club (Closing)
- Co-op Tennis Club(Closing) 1979 --2014 Noda Soy Sauce Co-op → Elcorp → Pal System
Sister cities/partner cities
The participation rate of residents is very high, and the distribution of public relations magazines (city bulletins) issued by the city and the collection of garbage are carried out through the residents' association.Most of the Noda City Bulletin is woven into the morning edition and distributed.2007(19)7/15In addition, the issue of Noda City Bulletin became the 1000th issue.As a special feature, we have posted the city bulletins and changes in the city bulletins.
Born by a mergerMamebus,Ichii HallAs a model case for the mergerMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsWas introduced nationwide by.Obuchi CabinetImplemented as an emergency economic measure in the timesRegional promotion ticketWas the second in Japan along with the other four municipalities. (1999(11)1/29 : Shimane Hamada,June 2:HokkaidoNiikappu Town,FukushimaKitashiobara Village, Noda City, Chiba Prefecture,WakayamaShimizu Town,EhimeYawatahama City）
- Housing complex / new town
- New Town in Noda City
- Nanakodai Station West (Pallet Court)
- Kawama Station South
- Mizuki Noda Town (Yamazaki Noda)
- Noda Umego housing complex
- Home Town Noda Kameyama
- Noda Sakuranosato Kensetsu housing complex
- Noda City Library
- Noda Municipal Kofu Library
- Noda City South Library
- Noda City North Library
- Noda City Nodashiritsuseki Library
- post office
secondaryMedical area(Secondary health care area) is the northern Tokatsu medical area (jurisdiction: Tokatsu area excluding Kamagaya city).. The tertiary medical area is the Chiba medical area (jurisdiction: the entire area of Chiba prefecture).
- Primary medical area
- Emergency designated hospital
- Kikkoman General Hospital
- Noda Hospital (Medical Corporation Shinsaikai)
- Kbari General Hospital (Keiharukai Medical Corporation)
- Edogawa Hospital
- Okada Hospital
- Kinosaki Hospital
- Noda Central Hospital
- Higashi Katsushika Hospital
- Emergency designated hospital
- Secondary medical area
Before modern times
During the Edo period, Noda (formerly Noda-cho area) was a place of knowledge of Tenryo and Hatamoto, and there were few samurai-class rulers living in Noda.Therefore, it seems that there were no educational institutions such as the clan school that supported education in the Edo period, and there were not many terakoya except for the end of the Edo period.It was a very ordinary rural area with no history of giving birth to famous scholars or inhabited by scholars.The former Noda-cho area during the Edo period was not an area with advanced education, and it seems that only village officials, monks, doctors, and ronin were able to read and write.At the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, there were many terakoya in Noda that taught the common people, as was the case throughout the country, but most of them were taught by monks and doctors. It seems that she taught girls sewing, etc., such as literacy and abacus arithmetic.On the other hand, in the Sekiyado area, samurai lived in the territory of the Sekiyado domain, and a clan school was opened to educate the samurai's children, and scholars were invited to teach it.In Sekiyado, unlike the old Noda area, it seems that not only samurai but also peasant townspeople could learn if they were excellent..
In the 5th year of the Meiji era, the Meiji government began to improve the school system and decided to divide the whole country into 8 university districts, 256 junior high school districts and 53760 elementary school districts, and to establish elementary schools in each.In Noda, Aiko Elementary School (which was soon renamed Noda Elementary School and then Mogi Elementary School in the name of a large donor) was opened in 6, and elementary schools were opened one after another from 5 to 8th year. It was.However, the initial education system is undeveloped and the school system undergoes various trials and errors..
After modern times
It is also an advanced city for school education, and has started Saturday schools and open Saturday clubs as "Saturday measures" ahead of the rest of the country.In addition, you can create your own supplementary textbooks such as My Steps (math, mathematics) and small classes.Two-semester systemVarious such as introductionpolicyIt is carried out. In 2014, instead of Saturday School, the only biweekly "Saturday class" in the prefecture was started.
Besides the aboveCareer educationIn the second year of junior high school, Noda City unifies and conducts three days of work experience learning.There are more than 2 recipients inside and outside Noda City, and even by school, there are nearly 3 on a large scale.There are many places where workplace tours are conducted in the first year of junior high school.In addition, some sixth graders are conducting workplace tours as part of their career education.
The Nathaniel Hawthorne Association of JapanPlaces the secretariat in the Yukio Kawamura Laboratory, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science.
- Tokyo University of Science Noda Campus
- Chiba University of Commerce(Mainly for exercise ground only) It became a solar power generation facility in 2014..
- Vocational school
- Chiba Prefectural Noda Nursing College
- Vocational school Noda Kamada Gakuen
- Sincerity Business College
- high school
- Chiba Prefectural Shimizu High School
- Chiba Prefectural Noda Chuo High School(Chiba Prefectural Noda High SchoolとChiba Prefectural Nodakita High SchoolIntegrated)
- Chiba Prefectural Sekiyado High School
- Seibudai Chiba High School
- Azusa Daiichi High School
- Junior high school
Higashi Katsushika Regional Junior High School Ekiden Race TournamentIs held from Matsudo City and Noda City.
- primary school
- Noda Kindergarten
- Central kindergarten
- Miyazaki kindergarten
- Chiba Prefectural Noda Special Needs School
Area code of phone number
Noda CityArea codeIs "04" in the whole area.
Originally, the area code for Abiko City, Kashiwa City, Nagareyama City, and Noda City was 0471, but due to the shortage of city code,2002(14)2Of the area codes of "0471" so far, "71" was changed to the city code and the area code was changed to "04".
The reason for shifting the digits by two is that the beginning of the city code should not start with "2", and this was the first example of double-digit area code due to a digit shift.SaitamaTokorozawa"042-9" (before that, "0429"), Chiba PrefectureKamogawaOf the "0470" such as, the area code of the area where the beginning of the city code is 9 has also been changed to "04", and when calling these area code 04 areas, 04 will be turned first. Become.However, the weather forecast is "0471-177" as before.
Even now, the phone number part remains "0471"SignboardAnd so on.
The following two buildings correspond to the accommodation station, and the city code is as follows.
- Kamihanawa Bureau: 7120 (0000-3000 series), 7121-7125, 7126 (1000-9000 series), 7197 (8000-9000 series)
- Japan Post: 7120 (8000-9000 series), 7127, 7128 (0000-1000 series), 7129
- Mitsubori station: 7120 (5000 series), 7138 (0000-4000, 7000-8000 series)
- Seki-juku Bureau: 7120 (4000, 6000 series), 7197 (0000 series), 7198
- Higashitakano station: 7120 (7000 series), 7196 (0000-5000, 8000 series)
There is only one railway running in the city, the Tobu Noda Line.To access the city center by train, you need to go through the stations on each line that connects to the Noda Line.[Annotation 1].
Long time agoNoda Jinsha RailwayWas laid.The Noda Line is a circular line that connects satellite cities, and in addition to the existence of a single-track service section, it does not operate at all in the city, and as a municipality within 30 kilometers from the city center, it goes to the city center. The time required is relatively long.On the other hand, has carried out activities aimed at attracting Tokyo direct railway (to be described later), the prospect of realization is not standing.Also,Joban Line Transport Capacity Development / New Line Construction Promotion Period AllianceIs working to improve the transportation of the Joban Line and promote the construction of new lines.
- City center station: Noda city station
- Nearest station to city hall: Atago station
- Tobu Noda Line(Urban Park Line)
- Planned route
- Planned between Kuki City, Saitama Prefecture and Sekiyado TownLocal railwayRoute.
- Planned route
- Tokyo direct train(Concept)
- 2000(12)1 OfTransportation Policy Council Report No. 18AtsubwayLine 8 (Yurakucho Line)ofKameariThe extension section from the beginning is Noda City, and the target year (2015(27)) It was positioned as a route where it is appropriate to start maintenance.The route is planned to be Toyosu-Toyocho-Sumiyoshi-Oshiage-Yotsugi-Kameari-Noda City.However, the extension plan has not been materialized, and no official announcement has been made to the citizens by the local governments of other related cities.
- For early commercialization, the city will develop the Yashio-Noda city area in advance, and at YashioTsukuba ExpressAiming to mutually enter with.In this case, from Yashio, pass through Soka City, and then take the Musashino Line in Koshigaya City.Koshigaya Lake Town StationWe are planning a route to Nodashi Station via Yoshikawa City and Matsubushi Town (9 stations set: length 18.2 km).
There is no highway in the city,Nagareyama OfNagareyama interchange(Joban Expressway),as well asKashiwa OfKashiwa InterchangeIf you use (same as above), you can go to Noda city in about 5 to 10 minutes.[Annotation 3].
With the Shimosatone Ohashi Toll Road in 2020, all toll roads in the city became free.
Past toll road
- Matsudo Noda Toll Road(1977(Showa 52) From September 102007(19) There was a charge until September 9, but with the expiration of the charge collection period, it became free from October 30, 2007. )
- Shimosone Tone Bridge Toll Road(1990(2) From March 1st2020(Reiwa 2nd year) There was a charge until January 1, but with the expiration of the charge collection period, it will be released free of charge from January 10, 2020. ).
General national road
- National Route 16(Kasukabe Noda Bypass）
- National highway No. 16 (Chiba Kashiwa Road * Planned bypass)
- Main local road
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road/Chiba Prefectural Road 3 Tsukuba Noda Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 5 Matsudo Noda Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 7 Abiko Sekijuku Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road No. 17 Yuki Noda Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road No. 19 Koshiya Noda Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road / Saitama Prefectural Road No. 26 Sakai Sugito Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road No. 42 Matsufushi Kasugabe Sekijuku Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road/Ibaraki Prefectural Road 46 Noda Ushiku Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road / Saitama Prefectural Road No. 80 Noda Iwatsuki Line
- General prefectural road
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road 142 Iwai Noda Line
- Ibaraki Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road 162 Iwai Sekijuku Noda Line(Shimosone Tone Bridge Toll Road）
- Chiba Prefectural Road / Saitama Prefectural Road No. 183 Next Kisugito Line
- Chiba Prefectural Road No. 194 Kawama Station Line
- Saitama Prefectural Road / Chiba Prefectural Road 326 Kawafuji Noda Line
- Bicycle path
- Sakai Ohashi(Tone River, Yuki Noda Line)
- Shimosatone Ohashi(Tone River, Ibaraki Sekijuku Noda Line)
- Mefuki Bridge(Tone River, Tsukuba Noda Line)
- Noda Bridge (Edogawa, Koshiya Noda Line)
- Hoju Hanabashi (Edogawa, Jikisugito Line)
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Recruited by the Kanto Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismXNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto regionIn addition, four places in the city have been selected as one view of "Fuji from Noda City".Noda's soy sauce productionAnd Takanashi garden etc.100 Chiba Heritage Sites (Tone River / Edo River and Water Transport Zone)Has been selected.
Sights and historic sites
- Sarushima Bando Sanju Kannon Sacred Ground - 1725(KyohoFounded by an eloquent superior in 10 years)
- Sakuragi Shrine
- Atago Shrine
- Kaifu-ji Temple (Shimosa Yamasaki Domain)Okabe NagamoriKaisan)
- Jokyoji Temple
- Soneiji Temple
- Sekiyado Castle(Sekijuku Clan）
- Stick out(Water facility)
- Yamazaki inn (Nikko East Return）
- Yamazaki shell mound
- Former Hananoi family residence(country'sImportant cultural property）
Modernization industrial heritage
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryCertifiedModernization industrial heritage"Noda City's brewing-related heritage"
- Tone Canal・ Lower riverbank / upper riverbank
- Former Noda Business Invitation Bank
- Kofu Hall
- Kinoene soy sauceFactories
- Shunfukan Dojo
- Brick storehouse / use storehouse
- First water supply station
- Manufacturing Control Department Office
- Mogi HonkeForeground landscape
- Kamihanawa History Museum (Takanashi Hyozaemon House, Takanashi Garden)
- oldMogi Elementary SchoolSannenkan / Sevennenkan
- oldSaheiji MogiMansion
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Noah Forest amusement
- Shimizu Park --Known as a cherry blossom viewing spot,Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X SelectionHas been selected.
- Konotori no Sato
- Suzuki Kantaro Memorial Hall
- Chiba Prefectural Sekijuku Castle Museum
- Noda City Museum
- Mogi Honke Museum
- KikkomanKnowing Shoyukan
- Sekine Master Memorial Hall (Ichii Hall5st floor)
- Kamihanawa History Museum (Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryCertificationModernization industrial heritage）
- Hot bath facility
OnceOtone Onsen,Noda no Yu YushokukanHowever, in recent years, the number of hot bath facilities such as super public baths has increased.There is fierce competition with hot bath facilities in neighboring cities, towns and villages.These bathing facilities are concentrated within a radius of 5 kilometers.
- Open-air bath Yunosato
- Noda Onsen Honoka
- Nanakodai Onsen
Festivals and events
- Noda's Tsukumai
- Mai Tsuku
- In the rain-making ritual performed at the summer festival, a frog-faced performer in white costume performs a light work on a pillar with a height of 5 meters and on a rope.
- At the festival of Hachiman Shrine in Shimizu Village, stick art, Iai art, and lion dance are dedicated to prevent the plague.
- Mitsubori Mud Festival(Stomach mud festival)
- Noda Mitsubori Katori Shrine
|number||Designation / registration||CAD||Name||Location||Owner or administrator||Designated date||Remarks|
|1||Country designation||Important cultural property (building)||Former Hananoi family residence||902 by Ma Shimizu, Noda City||Noda-shi||Showa 44 years 6 month 20 Date||1 Building|
|2||Monument (historic site)||Yamazaki shell mound||26-4 Yamazakikaizukacho, Noda City, etc.||Noda City, etc.||Showa 51 years 12 month 23 Date|
|3||Monument (scenic spot)||Takanashi Garden||486-3 Kamihanawa Nishimitsuno, Noda City, etc.||Takanashi Honke||13|
|4||Prefecture designation||Tangible cultural property (building)||Atago Shrine Main Hall||725-1 Noda, Noda City, etc.||Atago Shrine||16||1 Building|
|5||Tangible cultural property (painting)||Kinumoto's Colored Reclining Buddha||545 Shimosangao, Noda City||Fumonji Temple||Showa 57 years 4 month 6 Date||1 width|
|6||Tangible cultural property (sculpture)||Wooden legend Shinran saint sitting statue||379 Nakato, Noda City||Jokyoji Temple||Showa 52 years 3 month 8 Date||1 body|
|7||Wooden Amida Nyorai sitting statue||379 Nakato, Noda City||Jokyoji Temple||Showa 53 years 2 month 28 Date||1 body|
|8||Tangible cultural property (crafts)||Embroidery Buddha||1192-1 Higashikananoi, Noda City||Seitaiji Temple||21||1 width|
|9||Intangible folk cultural property||Noda's Bappaka Lion Dance||Hachiman Shrine||Bappaka Lion Dance Preservation Society||Showa 41 years 12 month 2 Date|
|10||Mitsubori Mud Festival||Katori Shrine||Mitsubori Doro Festival Preservation Society||Showa 61 years 2 month 28 Date|
|11||Noda's Tsukumai||Noda, Noda City||Noda Tsukumai Preservation Society||5|
|12||Monument (historic site)||Noda shell mound||551-1 Shimizu, Noda City||Chiakisha Co., Ltd.||Showa 11 years 7 month 17 Date|
|13||Country registration||Registered tangible cultural property (building)||Noda City Civic Center (former Mogi Saheiji family residence) main building, etc.||370 Noda, Noda City||Noda-shi||9||2 of|
|14||Kofu Hall||250 Noda, Noda City||Kofu Hall||9||1 of|
|15||Masuda family house owner, etc.||Noda City Imagami Sengen Shita 2574-1||Individual||October 19, 10, June 2, 25||5 of|
|16||Tobe Goemon family house owner, etc.||699-3 Nakanodai, Noda City, Kawagishi, etc.||Individual||19||4 of|
|17||Kaishi Atago store (former Mogi Fusagoro family residence building) and others||740-2 Noda character Atago back, Noda city||Komuro Co., Ltd.||20||2 of|
|18||Mogi Honke Housekeeper, etc.||1087-1 Tanibata, Shimizu, Noda City, etc.||Individual||22||13 of|
|19||Mogi Shichirouemon House Owner and others||339 Noda, Noda City||Individual||30||18 of|
|20||Registration memorial (place of scenic beauty)||Noda City Civic Center (formerly Motegitasuku Sahei) Garden||370-8 Noda Aza Tanibata, Noda City||Noda-shi||20||1 of|
A person with a connection to Noda City
- Of a professional golferRyo IshikawaHas been practicing at a driving range in Noda City since he was in elementary school.
Works set in Noda City
- Nursery rhyme "Kagome KagomeIs said to be the birthplace of Noda City, and the "Kagome Uta Monument" is erected in front of Shimizu Koen Station on the Tobu Noda Line.
- Before the construction of the Noda Automobile Inspection and Registration Office of the Kanto Transport Bureau Chiba Transport Bureau, the site was1991(3) degreeNHKContinuous tv novel"Your name isIt was used as a location shooting location.
- ^ OmiyaIn the directionTobu Sky Tree LineIt is a connecting station withKasukabe Station.oakIn the directionTsukuba ExpressIt is a connecting station withNagareyama Ootakanomori Station,as well asJoban LineKashiwa station, which is a connecting station with.
- ^ This canal station is the closest to the Noda Campus of Tokyo University of Science in Noda City.
- ^ Noda's name is also printed on the signboards of both interchanges.
- ^ "Japan Chapter Member List-Alliance for Healthy Cities Japan Chapter". japanchapter.alliance-healthycities.com. 2019/5/18Browse.
- ^ "Kanazawa's specialty, Ono soy sauce, is "successful soy sauce"”. Awanaga soy sauce. 2015/2/26Browse.
- ^ Kikkoman Soy Sauce Water Supply For more than half a century, the end of the water supply for citizens "Asahi Shimbun" September 49, 1974 Evening edition, 9rd edition, 26th page
- ^ “Parking capacity is XNUMX units Noda Shopping Center Local participation, opening”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 29. (February 1989, 3)
- ^ "The Ferris wheel turned around". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 29. (February 1989, 7)
- ^ a b Chiba Prefecture. “Chiba Health and Medical Plan (FY30-FY35)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “About designation of disaster base hospital”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ Makoto Sato, "Nodashi-Noda in History", 1981 Jukai Shorin, pp. 120-125
- ^ Makoto Sato, "Nodashi-Noda in History", 1981 Jukai Shorin, pp. 157-162
- ^ "Latest information 2014: "Chiba University of Commerce Mega Solar Noda Power Plant" completed. Started selling electricity to TEPCO in April | Chiba University of Commerce". 2018/8/7Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ibaraki Prefectural Road Corporation (November 2019, 11). 2019/12/14Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Mitsubori Mud Festival”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/20Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Noda City's national / prefectural designated and nationally registered cultural properties”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/6/20Browse.
- ^ a b "Observation Eisaburo Nakano". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 31. (February 1988, 7)
- ^ March 1951, 26 (Showa 4) Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 11. Boundary change of cities and villages (Prime Minister's Office Notification No. 26 of 61). - Wiki sauce.
- ^ 1951 year (Showa 26 year)11/2Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 574 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ September 1961, 36 (Showa 9) Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 1 "Change of Municipal Boundary". Boundary change of municipalities (Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 36, 274). - Wiki sauce.
- ^ 1970 year (Showa 45 year)1/16Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 31-2 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1973 year (Showa 48 year)7/27Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 594 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1973 year (Showa 48 year)12/14Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 935 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1980 year (Showa 55 year)5/2Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 441 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1983 year (Showa 58 year)11/18Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 921 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1988 year (Showa 63 year)1/29Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 55 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1989 (first year of Heisei)9/12Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 818 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1995 year (Heisei 7 year)3/14Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 264 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 1995 year (Heisei 7 year)12/22Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 1017 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ October 1999, 11 (Heisei 10) Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 1 "Change of Municipal Boundary". Municipal boundary change (11 Ministry of Home Affairs Notification No. 211). - Wiki sauce.
- ^ 2002 year (Heisei 14 year)3/1Chiba Prefecture Notification No. 98 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)9/1Noda City Notification No. 123 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2006 year (Heisei 18 year)9/29Noda City Notification No. 135 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)8/7Noda City Notification No. 140 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2009 year (Heisei 21 year)11/27Noda City Notification No. 191 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2010 year (Heisei 22 year)12/28Noda City Notification No. 192 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2010 year (Heisei 22 year)12/28Noda City Notification No. 193 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2012 year (Heisei 24 year)10/26Noda City Notification No. 195 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2015 year (Heisei 27 year)9/25Noda City Notification No. 168 "Change of character area and name"
- ^ 2016 year (Heisei 28 year)10/28Noda City Notification No. 222 "Change of character area and name"
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Shimosa(Regulatory country）
- Inba Prefecture(Abandoned Domain）
- Kanto region
- Metropolitan area (Japan)
- Kanto metropolitan area
- Tokyo metropolitan area(Urban employment area）
- Healthy City Union
- Sekijuku Clan
- Shimosa Yamazaki Domain
- Mr. Hikita
- Noda's soy sauce brewing
- Castle town(Kikkoman）
- Yadosuke(In the Sekijuku areaPRMascot character, Not officially recognized by the city, but officially recognized by the Nodashi Sekiyado Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Yayoi restaurant
- Tonegawa Zushi
- Sakai riverbank