Photo: Tomohiro Inoue (FUJIOH), who exhibited at the "Minor Competition Awareness Explosion Festival" to promote the spread of wrestling, and Minori Kita, a nutritionist who assisted us.
<Wrestling> [Special feature] Olympian, who is aiming for the first achievement in the World Veterans Championship, is also making efforts for public relations ...
If you write the contents roughly
Japanese soccer, which has become a regular member of the World Cup due to its popularity, is a typical example.
Perhaps due to changes in social conditions and diversification of lifestyles, more and more players are fighting on the front lines even after they are 30 years old. 2016 ... → Continue reading
Japan Wrestling Association
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
World Cup(British: world cup) Is a word often used in the names of international sports competitions. Often used as an abbreviation for those tournaments. "W cupIt may be written as ".
In team competitions, by countryWorld championshipSynonymous with (World's No. 4 Decision Competition) Many are held every four years.
In individual competitions, several to dozens of games are held in different parts of the world in one season, and the ranking of each match is converted into points, and the world tour format is used to determine the annual champion by the total score. Is held every year.
The "World Cup" in competitions other than soccer is named after the success of the "FIFA World Cup."International Football Federation (FIFA) tried to register the name of the "World Cup" as a trademark, but since it was not recognized, it registered with the "FIFA World Cup". Therefore, the name of the World Cup can be used in other competitions.
Incidentally,New ZealandIn countries where rugby competitions such asRugby World Cup] In Northern Europe, where skiing is thriving, we refer to the World Cup for skiing, while the World Cup for soccer is called the "Soccer World Championship." Also,J LeagueBefore the openingJapanSpeaking of the World Cup,Volleyball world cup』I had a strong image.[Source required]
International sports competitions that include "World Cup" in the name
サ ッ カ ー
Sponsored by FIFA
- FIFA World Cup(FIFA World Cup)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup(FIFA Under-20 World Cup)
- FIFA U-17 World Cup(FIFA Under-17 World Cup)
- FIFA Club World Cup(FIFA Club World Cup)
- FIFA Women's World Cup(FIFA Women's World Cup)
- FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup(FIFA Under-20 Women's World Cup)
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup(FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup)
- FIFA Futsal World Cup(FIFA Futsal World Cup)
- FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup(FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup)
- Military world cup(World Military Cup)
- Homeless World Cup(Homeless World Cup)
- VIVA World Cup(VIVA World Cup)
- Rugby World Cup(Rugby World Cup)
- Women's Rugby World Cup(Women's Rugby World Cup)
- Rugby World Cup Sevens(Rugby World Cup Sevens)
- Rugby League World Cup(Rugby League World Cup)
- Cricket world cup (ICC Cricket World Cup)
- ICC T20 World Cup (ICC T20 World Cup)
- (Under-19 Cricket World Cup)
- Women's Cricket World Cup (ICC Women's Cricket World Cup)
Other ball games
- FIBA Basketball World Cup(FIBA Basketball World Cup)
- FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup(FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup)
- World Cup (table tennis)(Table Tennis World Cup)
- Volleyball world cup(FIVB World Cup)
- American football world cup(IFAF World Cup)
- Hockey world cup(World Hockey Cup)
- IBAF World Cup(IBAF Baseball World Cup)
- IBAF Women's World Cup(IBAF Women's Baseball World Cup)
- Women's Softball World Cup(Women's Softball World Cup)
- (Men's Softball World Cup)
- (Softball Jr. Girls World Cup)
- (Slow Pitch Softball World Cup)
- Women's Lacrosse World Cup(IFWLA World Cup)
- Water polo world cup(FINA Water Polo World Cup)
- World cup golf(World Cup of Golf)
- Women's World Cup Golf(Women's World Cup of Golf)
- (World Cup of Pool)-Billiards (Nine Ball)
- FIS World Cup (International Ski FederationFIS jurisdiction)
- Alpine Ski World Cup(FIS Alpine Ski World Cup)
- Cross Country Ski World Cup(FIS Cross-Country World Cup)
- Nordic compound World Cup(FIS Nordic combined World Cup)
- Ski Jump World Cup(FIS Ski jumping World Cup)
- Freestyle Ski World Cup(FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup)
- Snowboard World Cup(FIS Snowboard World Cup)
- (FIS GrassSki World Cup)
- (FIS SpeedSki World Cup)
- FIS World Cup Grand Final
- Biathlon World Cup(Biathlon World Cup)
- ISU World Cup (International Skating FederationISU jurisdiction)
- ISU Speed Skating World Cup(ISU World Cup Speed Skating)
- (ISU World Cup Short Track Speed Skating)
- Ice Hockey World Cup(World Cup of Hockey) (NHL）
- Curling World Cup(Curling World Cup)
ウ ォ ー タ ー ス ポ ー ツ
- (ISAF Sailing World Cup)
- (ASP World tour) (Professional surfing competition)
- (World tour) (Pro windsurfing competition)
- (World tour)
- (Wakeboard World Series, WWA Wake Park World Series) (Wakeboard competition)
- Orienteering World Cup
- Judo world cup
- WadokaikarateWorld Cup
- Dubai World Cup(Dubai World Cup) (horse racing)
- triathlonWorld Cup
- Wrestling world cup
- AIBA World Cup(Amateur boxing)
- Swimming world cup(FINA Swimming World Cup)
- Synchronized Swimming World Cup(FINA Synchronised Swimming World Cup)
- FIG Gymnastics World Cup
- Diving world cup(FINA Diving World Cup)
- (International Federation of Boatsレ ガ ッ タ）
- IAAF Athletics World Cup(IAAF World Cup)
- PDC World Cup of Darts (PDC World Cup of Darts)
- UCI World Cup(UCI World Cup)・Road race (bicycle competition)The name inUCI Pro Tour
- (WDF World Cup) (Darts competition)
- Pair Go World Cup(World Cup) (Pair Go competition)
- (FIDE World Cup) (chess competition)
in Japanサ ッ カ ーIs called, and in kanjiKick ballIs applied.
From the early 1900s to the 1940s, when football came to Japan, we made it into Katakana.Foot ballMade Association Football KatakanaAssociation footballMade the Association Katakanaassociation Various names were used.Ah
There was also a way to guess the kanji called kick ball from around this time. The Kanji for Kickball isCujuInspired by, in fact, when football was first introduced to Japan, the sport was considered to be a type of kick ball played by Westerners. Furthermore, when the word "kick ball" was first used, the use of "kick ball" and "kick ball" was undifferentiated. This indicates that the concept of "kick ball" and "kick ball" was undifferentiated. The concept of "kick ball" was established separately for "kick ball" because it had to wait for Japanese people to start accepting football in earnest, and the term "kick ball" was completely separated from "kick ball". The establishment is in line with this. Also, with this kick ball and association footballA-type kick ballWas also called. The original word "Soccer" began to be used around the 1960s. "Assoc"eroc" added to "soc" of "iation", and its coined word was often found in the slang of English students in the past, and around 1889, it was called "Rugger (Rugby football)". It was originally used by Oxford University students as a counterword. Besides thisSockerThere is also a reading example.
The word "kickball" became unusable in the mass media in 1946, shortly after the war, because the word "kick" became out of kanji. It was under American occupation at the time, but in the United States, "football" is generallyAmerican Football"Association football was sometimes called "soccer", and the name "soccer" came to be used in Japan.
Various names are used in clubs that were founded before "soccer" became popular to distinguish it from rugby,Keio UniversityThe name of the soccer club in is "socker club", but this was purposely named to distinguish it from the "kickball club (rugby club)" that was created earlier... Besides thisWaseda,Tokyo University,Hitotsubashi UniversityIs the "A-type kick ball section". The official name of the Waseda Rugby Club is "rugby kicking club".
Introducing soccer to Japan1872ToKobe City OfForeign settlementThat the first match was held in 1866横 浜 市YamateでBritish ArmyThere is a theory that the first match was played. The content of the game was "Military" VS "Citizen" "Yokohama citizen 3 years or more" VS "Yokohama citizen 3 years or less". 1873,Tokyo cityKyobashi WardTsukiji OfNavy soldier dormitoryAt, British Navy CommanderArchibald Lucius Douglas Introduced by the Second British Naval Mission to Japan, headed by There is also a theory that the first is, but it is not clear. Another theory is1874, Faculty of Engineering Engineering Dormitory (CurrentFaculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo)ofEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThere is also a theory that human surveyor Limer Jones taught football as part of physical education. The Japan Football Association supports the Douglas "major" origin theory. After thatKobe,YokohamaIn a city with a port of trade with foreign countriesEnglishmanA soccer club was established by foreigners centered around, and soccer was played. The first appearances in these port citiesスペイン OfBarcelona,イタリア OfGenoa,Brazil OfRio de JaneiroThe same example as is that there is no time to enumerate.
Late in the 1870sWealthy soldiersAs a part of the maintenance of the healthy body of the people, as part of military trainingphysical education”, the germ of the concept of “gymnastics” came to be seen.1879Was established in the process of training teachers in physical education.Gymnastics schoolIs. Gymnastics schoolGenso Tsuboi The1885The association-style football is introduced as a "football" in the outdoor play method written by.
Also, soccer comes firstNormal schoolIn KobeMikage Normal SchoolIt was very important to be accepted in.KinkiBecame an advanced soccer field, and through exchanges with normal schoolsTokyo Higher Normal School(Hereinafter referred to as Tokyo High School), as well as normal schools across the country, was influenced by following this. And191710/21Held a Kinki kick-ball tournament centered on the Kinki Normal School.
What became popular at this normal school for teacher training was that the members graduated and became teachers in various places, which had a ripple effect across the country.secondary school,high schoolIt was influenced by the fact that it spread to. Of these, the Kinki region was relatively fast in accepting football, and was widely played at secondary schools in the prefecture. With the spread of football in secondary school,1918ToOsakaToyonaka Village (currentlyToyonaka City)ofToyonaka Groundで1st Japan Football ChampionshipWas carried out. This continues todayNational High School Soccer ChampionshipIs the beginning of. High school championships until 1975 in Osaka,HyogoIt was held in the Kinki region centered on both prefectures.
womanSoccer1920In the teenKagawa Prefectural Marugame High SchoolThere are still pictures of students in Hakama playing soccer during their athletic meet.,afterwards,1960Women who play modern soccer began to be seen little by little from their generations.
1917 years,Tokyo Higher Normal SchoolThe 3thFar East Championships OfSoccer competitionI participated in. This is the first time that a team representing Japan played an international match. Result isRepublic of China0-5 to the representative,フィリピンLost to the national team 2 to 15.. In 1918,National High School Soccer ChampionshipThe predecessor ofJapan football tournamentBy this time, many domestic tournaments were held, and at that time, soccer had spread to some extent in Japan.
Also, on March 1921, 9Japan Football AssociationThe predecessor, the Japan Association of Kicking Balls, was founded.Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer ChampionshipThe predecessor, the A-style national soccer championship competition was held, and organizations and tournaments that could be said to form the basis of current Japanese soccer were also showing up. The 1923 6th Far East Championship match was the first in JapanInternational A MatchIs certified as a match.. At the 1927th Far East Championship in 8, the Japanese national team defeated the Philippines and won their first victory at the international competition..
In 1936, the Japanese national teamBerlin olympicFirst time inOlympic soccer competitionI participated in. Here, the Japanese national team was one of the candidates for the championshipスウェーデンDefeated the representative (Miracle of berlin).
1954 FIFA World Cup/QualifyingFor the first time Japan participated in the World Cup qualifying. In addition, since the Republic of China declined to participate in Japan, South KoreaHowever, they did not participate in the main battle because they lost 1 minute and 1 loss.1960 Rome OlympicsAlso played in, but lost in qualifying.
In 1964, the Japanese national teamTokyo OlympicsI participated in. The Japanese national team fought in Group D, overwhelming the Argentine national team by reversing here, and survived the Group D battle, leaving the best 8 results..
1965 years,Japan Soccer League(JSL) has started.
In 1968, the Japanese national teamMexico City OlympicsOf the host countryメキシコBeat the representativebronze medalWas won. This was Asia's first medal in Olympic soccer. In addition, of Japanese representativeSportsmanshipWas praised byFair play awardWon.. At this competitionKunimoto KamamotoHas won the tournament top scorer.
However, in the 1970s and 1980s, he couldn't stand out in international competitions... On the other hand, various reforms were being carried out in Japan during this period, and it was also an era when Japanese football became a breakthrough..
1993 years,Japan Professional Soccer League(J League) was founded and started. In 1996J League Centennial PlanTo raise the level of Japanese soccer from a long-term perspective,Football cultureWas set as the goal.
1997 year 11 month,1998 FIFA World Cup Asian Third National Team(Johor Bahru Delight)(I.e.He defeated the national team and decided to participate in the World Cup for the first time.1998 FIFA World Cup(Main battle) ended in all three losses,Masafumi Nakayama Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIn the national match, he recorded the first World Cup score as a Japanese national team.
2002 FIFA World Cup OfロシアHe won his first World Cup victory in the national match. In addition, from the 1998 convention2018 competitionHe has participated in the World Cup finals for six consecutive games until 6 and2010 competition, 2018 tournament has advanced to the final tournament.
Former Japan national team also participated in the World CupNanami HiroshiCommented in an interview, "Japan's soccer is steadily improving its level, and the World Cup participation that was once said to be a dream is now called "come to play"..
In women's soccerJapan national soccer teamHas world-class capabilities,2011 OfGermany World CupHas won the championship. Other2012 London Olympicsでsilver medalShines in2014 AFC Women's Asian CupHas won a number of titles such as winning the.
Currently, there is a general organization that supervises almost all events related to soccer competition in Japan."Public interest incorporated foundationJapan Football Association'(Japan Football Association; JFA).
19219/10Becomes the predecessor to"Dai Nippon Kickball Association"Was established,19295/17ToInternational Football FederationJoined (FIFA).. However,1940AroundSecond World WarThe battle circumstance gradually became fierce, and the fact that Western-style sports competitions, including football, were "symbols of hostile culture" was abolished by the Japanese government at the time, which was to be abolished at the same time. "Dainippon Kickball Association" will leave FIFA.1942In April, due to the worsening of the war situation,FoundationDainippon Athletic AssociationWas reorganized into a group, and the "Dainippon Kickball Association" became a group ("Kickball Division") with other sports groups and temporarily disappeared... World War II ended on September 1945, 9. After the end of World War II194511/13Received disqualification from FIFA because FIFA could not pay the dues.19474/1To"Japan kicking ball association"After changing the name to,19509/23Rejoined FIFA with the same name.19748/31ToFoundationAnd,"Japan Football Association"Changed name to (JFA). With this, 53 years since the birth of the associationVoluntary groupI got out of the state.. From April 2012, 4, JFA hasFoundationからPublic interest incorporated foundationMove toMinistry of educationCompletely independent from.
1888 (21th year of Meiji)Kobe old settlementNational Park (East amusement park) Made inKobe Regatta and Athletic ClubとYokohama Cricket and Athletic ClubMatch with Japan is recorded as the oldest soccer official game in Japan.. Also, when Tokyo High School formed the first soccer team in the Kanto region, there were no other Japanese teams in the Kanto region, and the opponent was always a foreign team.
In addition to this, Tokyo High School is another school (mainly the sameNormal school) And gave soccer instruction and tried to spread it. as a result1906(Meiji39 years)Tokyo Normal School(laterTokyo Aoyama Normal SchoolIs renamed. In the following year, the soccer club was born in Aoyama6/1The first match between Japanese teams in the Kanto region was held between Tokyo High Teacher and Aoyama Normal. This had a strong implication of practice games, such as the match time being 40 minutes × 3, but in the same year11/16Has a 90-minute match between the two schools, which is believed to have been the first rivalry in the Kanto region.
1889In KobeHyogo Prefectural Normal School(Later Mikage Normal School, currentKobe University) A soccer team was founded. This is the first Japanese-only team in Japan. Also, in the Kanto region1896Higher Normal School (1902Tokyo Higher Normal SchoolRenamed to currentUniversity of Tsukuba, Hereinafter referred to as Tokyo Koushi)Football partWas founded.
1922, The first league match in Japan, the "vocational school kick-ball league match" was held with the aim of improving the level by holding regular matches by the university team. In addition to Tokyo high school teachers,Waseda,Tokyo Imperial University,Tokyo University of Commerce(CurrentHitotsubashi UniversityThere were 4 teams. This league1925Became the "A-style kick ball Tokyo Collegiate League", and in addition to Waseda, Tokyo Imperial University, Tokyo University of Commerce,Keio University,Hosei,Tokyo University of AgricultureBelonged to the first division. This isKanto University Soccer League MatchHas its roots. Also in the Kansai area, the 1924 Kansai Vocational College A-type kick ball league (currentlyKansai Student Soccer League) Was founded,Kansai Gakuin,Kansai University,Kobe Kosho3 schools belonged at the time of establishment.
Currently in JapanProfessionalサ ッ カ ーleagueIsJapan Professional Soccer League(J League),amateurThe highest peak of the soccer leagueJapan Football League(JFL) and other soccer leagues exist. Also, in JapanHigh school soccerIs being carried out by the departmentNational High School Soccer ChampionshipIs one of the most famous amateur soccer tournaments in Japan. All teams that belong to J1・J2・The 1st place team at the end of the previous league match of JFL・Prime Minister Cup All Japan University Soccer TournamentIt is performed by representative teams of each prefecture including the winning team of J3 and the teams belonging to JXNUMX.Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship(The Emperor's Cup) is the largest soccer tournament held in Japan.
Depending on the event, there are several events that are important in each registered category. For example, for teams participating in the J League, the "J League", "Emperor Cup", "J League CupIt is said that the three tournaments are the three major titles. However, it should be noted that even if the registered categories are the same, there are tournaments that limit the target teams depending on the tournament. For example,Type 2 (U-18) registration teamFor all competitions, all teams registered in the second class are eligible to participateTakamado Palace U-18 Soccer LeagueIn addition to the above, the “National High School Soccer Championship”, in which only the high school soccer club of the second-class registration team is limited to participation, and also the second-class registrationClub teamOnly those who can participateJapan Club Youth Soccer Championship (U-18) TournamentThere is.
National Team (Men's Soccer)
According to statistics released by the Japan Football Association, the number of registered football players in 2010 was 900,880., The number of registered teams is 28,588. In the case of men's soccer (excluding seniors), the breakdown is 2010 registered players and 856,425 registered teams. In the case of women's soccer (excluding seniors), there are 26638 registered players in 2010 and 25,278 registered teams. For seniors, the number of registered players was 1,226 in 2010, and the number of registered teams was 19,177... The number of registered futsal players in fiscal 2010 was 125,608 (the Japan Football Association had recorded records by gender until 2008, but now it is a record for both genders)... There are many players and teams that have not registered with the Japan Football Association, and the actual number is presumed to be even higher.
According to the “28 Social Life Basic Survey on Living Behavior”, the number of people who played soccer in the past year was lower than that of baseball and table tennis. And most of the people have left by the time they became managers at the company... On the other hand, there is growing interest in senior soccer for players over 40 years old..
In Japan,ShizuokaIs known as a land where soccer is flourishing.. Shizuoka Prefecture has produced a number of great players,2009Until then, Shizuoka Prefecture was the top birthplace of J League players. Also1998 OfFrance World CupThen, 22 out of 9 representatives were from Shizuoka prefecture..
- ^ Source: "Japan Soccer Book Guide-Meiji, Taisho, Showa War, Saturday, April 2007, 4 7:09 (UTC),Japan Soccer Book Guide
- ^ Source:Atsushi Nakajima,Donan teacher(First published 1942), Thursday, March 2007, 3 15:14 (UTC),Aozora Bunko
- ^ About socker section
- ^ FAQ -Waseda University
- ^ Source: "JFA Soccer Q & A When did soccer come to Japan?Wednesday, April 2007, 4 25:19 (UTD) browsing,Japan Football Association official website
- ^ Original Nadeshiko asahi.com 2011.11.30 Supplementary article
- ^ "Japan Soccer Archive Home> History of Japanese Soccer> 1917 (Taisho 6)”. Japan Soccer Archive. 2014/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Japan Soccer Archive Home> History of Japanese Soccer> 1923 (Taisho 12)”. Japan Soccer Archive. 2014/5/3Browse.
- ^ "Japan Soccer Archive Home> History of Japanese Soccer> 1927 (Showa 2)”. Japan Soccer Archive. 2014/5/3Browse.
- ^ a b c "World-class skills and fair play spirit that blossomed in the early days of Japanese soccer". Japan Olympic Committee. 2014/5/17Browse.
- ^ "1964 Tokyo Olympics "Winning Against Argentina"”. Kagawa Soccer Library. 2014/5/17Browse.
- ^ "History of Japan National Soccer Team". Nippon.com(July 2014, 4) 2014/5/17Browse.
- ^ "Japanese soccer in the 1970s and 80s". Livedoor news(July 2012, 7) 2014/5/17Browse.
- ^ "J League-20th Anniversary Column The current location of the J League as seen from the world Part 1: Hiroshi Nanami". Japan Professional Soccer League. 2014/5/17Browse.
- ^ a b c Takeo Goto"History of Japanese Soccer 90 Years of Japan National Team"Futabasha, 2007.
- ^ a b c d e f g JFA history and history-JFA official website
- ^ Mitsuo Eda "History of Soccer Emperor's Cup All Japan Championship (6)" "Soccer Magazine" Baseball Magazine, August 1968, 8 pages
- ^ a b Japan Football Association, "The History of Japanese Soccer" Kodansha, 1974, 150 pages.
- ^ Matsuoka Kan, "World Cup International Political Science," Asahi Shimbun, 1994, P85
- ^ "Soccer criticism issue20-Japan Football Association advancing reforms”Futabasha, 2003.Web Version Soccer Criticism (Vol.11)-Sports Navigation September 2003, 9
- ^ Junji Ogura Japan Football Association President's Column “Today's Soccer Weather” 31st-Japan Football Association Official HP_April 2012, 4
- ^ The result is 2-1 and the Kobe Regatta and Athletic Club wins
- ^ Number of registrations by year-Japan Football Association official website
- ^ Number of registrations by team year-Japan Football Association official website
- ^ Futsal registrations by individual year-Japan Football Association official website
- ^ Minoru Yamada. “Below table tennis and badminton... In fact, the reason why Japan has a surprisingly small number of soccer players". Business Journal | Getting closer to the true intentions of business. 2020/2/13Browse.
- ^ "I want to chase the ball after 60! The senior soccer team is hot right now”(Japanese). Sarai.jp | Shogakukan magazine "Sarai" official website (September 2018, 6). 2020/2/13Browse.
- ^ "Statistics/Education/Sports". Shizuoka. 2014/6/14Browse.
- ^ Yoshinobu Nose, sports manager who is proud of the “2 people from Kansai” has changed in the age of “9 people from Shizuoka”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2014, 6) 2014/6/14Browse.
- Football culture
- World football
- World Women Soccer
- International Football Federation
- Asian Football Federation
- List of Japanese soccer players
- List of soccer fields in Japan
- Japan Soccer Hall of Fame