Kitahiroshima City agrees to redevelop the west exit of the station to access base for the new stadium
If you write the contents roughly
Last year, ES-CON Japan also acquired the naming rights for the new stadium from professional baseball Hokkaido Nippon-Ham.
Kitahiroshima, where the professional baseball Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Ball Park will open again next year.JR Kitahiroshima Station, which is the gateway to the city today ... → Continue reading
We will mainly deliver daily news of Hokkaido.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
For-sale that appeals to the plan / conceptApartmentPlanning / development / sales business of commercial facilities such as brands "Neverland" and "Le Jade" and "tonarie", leasing business for owned properties, property management business, condominium management business, real estate related business We develop contract, planning, brokerage, consulting and real estate investment advisory business.Commercial facility,Medical facility,HotelAlso involved in real estate development such as.
- Tokyo Head Office:TokyoMinato-kuToranomon10-4-20 Okura Prestige Tower XNUMXF
- Osaka Headquarters:OsakaOsakaChuo-ku1-1-XNUMX, Fushimimachi Meiji Yasuda Life Osaka Midosuji Building13F
- 1995 4 OsakaToDesert Inn Co., Ltd.Establishment.
- 1997 December Started sales business.
- 2000 February Opened Tokyo branch office in Tokyo.
- 2001 8 Japan Securities Dealers Association(CurrentJASDAQ) Over-the-counter registration.
- 2003 May Head office in Chiyoda-ku, TokyoFukoku Life BuildingMoved to Tokyo and reorganized the Tokyo head office into the Tokyo head office.
- 2006 September Obtained real estate specific joint venture license.
- 2007 May Osaka Headquarters in Chuo-ku, OsakaFushimi TownMoved to 1-1-XNUMX.
- 2012 March Tokyo head office opened in Chiyoda-ku, TokyoUchikandaMoved to 15-9-XNUMX.
- 2013 5 Escon Property Co., Ltd.Established.
- 2014 7 Escon Asset Management Co., Ltd.Established.
- 2017 10 Second-class financial instruments businessRegister with.
- 2020 May 1 - Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersWith the team in 2023HokkaidoKitahiroshima CityOf the new stadium to be newly established inNaming rightsAnnounced that it has acquired. It will be named "ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO" with a contract of more than 10 years.At the same time, participate in the real estate development of "Hokkaido Ball Park F Village" including the stadium... We also acquired priority negotiation rights as a partner company of the "Station West Exit Area Revitalization Project" on the city-owned land around JR Kita-Hiroshima Station.
Owned commercial facility
- Oh!Me Otsu Terrace
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab "Securities Report-24th Term (April 30, 1-March 1, 30)". EDINET. October 2019th, 7Browse.
- ^ "ES-CON Japan <8892> becomes a subsidiary of Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. through a third-party allocation of new shares". M & A Online. Strike Co., Ltd. (February 2021, 2). October 2021th, 4Browse.
- ^ Capital and business alliance with ES-CON Japan Co., Ltd. and acquisition of shares of the company to become an affiliated company-Strengthen the real estate business and expand profits of the entire group- Chubu Electric Power Press Release (August 2018, 8) Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- ^ "Chubu Electric Power strengthens real estate business to become a company to which ES-CON Japan shares are applied"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2018, 8) October 2019th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Introduction to new listing ESCON Japan REIT Investment Corporation February 2 Invested in TSE REIT market living-oriented commercial facilities”Japan Securities Newspaper. (February 2019, 2) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Made two companies, including ES-CON Japan <8892> and Ones Own House for sale in detached houses, into subsidiaries". M & A Online. Strike Co., Ltd. (June 2019, 6) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Notice Concerning Relocation of Head Office and Partial Amendment of Articles of Incorporation" (PDF). ES-CON Japan Co., Ltd. (February 2019, 2) October 2020th, 2Browse.
- ^ Notice of acquisition of naming rights for Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters new stadium-The name of the new stadium is "ES CON FIELD HOKKAIDO"- , ES-CON Japan Co., Ltd., January 2020, 1
- ^ "ES-CON Japan <8892>, Picasso, which handles real estate leasing business in Kansai, Yuuki Sangyo, etc. made into subsidiaries". M & A Online. Strike Co., Ltd. (June 2021, 8) October 2021th, 9Browse.