Terunofuji returns to Ozeki for the first time in 21 places
If you write the contents roughly
As messengers, the Sumo Association dispatched Takashima (former Sekiwake Takanobuyama) and Asakayama Judge (former Ozeki Kaiou) of the same Isegahama Ichimon to the Isegahama room in Koto Ward.
On the 31st, the Japan Sumo Association held a ranking organization for the Sumo Summer Basho (the first day of May 5, Ryogoku Kokugikan) at the Ryogoku Kokugikan in Sumida-ku, Tokyo. → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Edo PeriodToLandfillIs the area whereEdoAt the eastern end ofFukagawa district(OldFukagawa Ward)Tomioka Hachimangu ShrineIncludingShrines and TemplesThere are many.The inland area of the ward has been around for a long timeResidential areasandIndustrial areaAs,KameidoToCrane turtle OfKameido Tenjin ShrineAlso, the south side of Kinshicho Station has developed as an entertainment area (however,Kinshicho StationAnd its southShuto Expressway No. 7 Komatsugawa LineUntilSumida-kuIs).Also, around the ward, especiallyCoastal subcenterAnd the Minamisuna area are large-scaleApartment,Medical-welfare facilityIs being built one after another.ToyosuDistrict andDream islandIn the districtchildrenCondominiums have been built one after another in recent years.populationIs increasing, but it depends on the wardYoungerAccompanied byprimary schoolDue to the population increase after the consolidation, it is difficult to accept students at the elementary schools where the consolidation was carried out.SimilarlyNurseryAlso fell into a situation of shortage,Waiting-listIs increasing.
- Number of households: 21 households
- Total population: 45
- Basic Resident Register: 43 people
- Man: 21
- Woman: 21
- Number of registered foreigners: 1
- Man: 8580 people
- Woman: 1
2008(20) As of April 8
|Population distribution by age in Koto Ward and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Koto Ward (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Koto Ward (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
2005 night population (liveThe number of people is 420,827, but from outside the wardCommutingWithCommuting to schoolIt is the total population remaining in the ward during the daytime among the living and residentDaytime populationIs 490,708Noon The夜1.166 times the population of Tokyo (edited by Tokyo Metropolitan Government, "Daytime Population of Tokyo 2005", published in 20, p. 126,127, according to the censusageThere are 16 unknown people in Tokyo alone. In the graph above, including those of unknown age, there is an error between numbers because the figures of unknown age are not included in the figures for the day and night population).
- Adjacent municipalities
Originally lowland, but onceSouth Kanto Gas FieldWith the development ofgroundwaterBy pumpingGround subsidenceBy doing so, most of the wardZero meter zone, Or it is a minus sea level zone below sea level.For example, in the vicinity of Minamisunamachi, it reaches minus 3 meters above sea level.In addition, there are many canals and bridges, and the ward calls it a "watercolor city."道路とwaterwayAre made in a row,Residential areasShips often come and go by the side of the river.From Tokyo in the wardFukutoshinIs specified inCoastal subcenterとKinshicho/Kameido FukutoshinThere are twoFukutoshinComprehensive.Because of this, many tourists and office workers come to the ward.
The waterfront cityShinagawa-Minato-kuHowever, in reality, Koto Ward occupies most of the area.Bubble periodIt is an emerging development area that has been rapidly developed since then, and the cityscape is modern.Kinshicho / Kameido subcenter is a large area that has existed for a long timeDowntownAnd from ancient timesDowntownProspered as. From the late 1990sTokyoIt is rapidly opening as a new spot in Japan, and has transformed into a cityscape where the atmosphere of downtown and the modern redevelopment area coexist.In the seaside subcenterLandfillIs famous for the "Tokyo Garbage War"Dream island,Qinghai,AriakeIs also a busy tourist area.In addition, the bay area in the coastal areaMinato-ku,Edogawa-kuAnd the coastline is connectedDaiba,Tokyo Disney ResortToTransportationThe flight is good.In addition, it should be notedGreat East Japan EarthquakeAt the time ofLiquefactionThere is also a districtHousing complexThere were places where the ground was submerged, such as roads.
Area is 40.16 km2.
It is a former garbage landfill in the seaside area of the ward.Dream islandThe area is largeparkWas created, and a large number of trees and vegetation were planted during the development of the city, making it an area with a lot of greenery that cannot be thought of in the 23 wards of Tokyo.Also,(I.e.からKibaThe city was improved by redevelopment, and large parks and sidewalks were strengthened.Green spaceThe environment has been increased.On the other handKinshicho-KameidoSince there are no large-scale parks in the subcenter, green areas are on the decline.AlsoCoastal subcenterIn the directionoffice StreetThere are few green areas.HoweverMinamisunaAnd Oshima,FukagawaGreen areas have been developed in downtown areas and residential areas, such as in condominiums.Shopping districtThere are several parks scattered aroundGinkgo,willowMany trees such as are also planted.
- Origin of ward name
The ward name isSumida RiverFrom the geographical meaning of being located in the east ofTatsumi Ward","Higashi Ward","Eitai WardWas selected from candidates such as.
However, the place name of Koto was not used for the first time at this time.Already oldEdo PeriodThe area called Koto at that time was used fromMain officeIt meant to refer to the district or Fukagawa district, and broadly to the eastern part of the Sumida River.
- History of the ward
- 1878(Meiji11 years) June 11- County, town and village organization lawIs enforced.Tokyo prefecture is divided into 15 wards and 6 counties, with Fukagawa wardMinami KatsushikaWas launched.
- 1889(Meiji 22) April 5- Municipal system-Municipal systemWith the enforcement, the following municipalities will be established.
- Tokyo cityWas launched.Fukagawa Ward belongs to the city of Tokyo thereafter.
- Kameido Village, Oshima Village, Suna Village, etc. were established in Minamikatsushika-gun (as villages based on the town-village system).
- 1894(Meiji 27) December 12-Sobu Main LineBoth countriesOpened up to, and Kameido station opened accordingly.
- 1900(Meiji 33) July 7-Kameido Village and Oshima Village enforced the town system.
- 1904(Meiji 37) April 4- Tobu RailwayKameido station opens (laterTobu Kameido Line).
- 1921(Taisho10 years) July 7-Sunamura enforces the town system.
- 1928(Showa3 years) April 4-Kameido Mizukami Station on the Tobu-Kameido Line opens.
- 1932(Showa 7) October 10-Kameido Town, Oshima Town, Suna Town were incorporated into Tokyo City, and Joto Ward was established with the area of 1 towns.
- 1943(Showa 18) July 7- Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentDue to the enforcement, Tokyo Prefecture and Tokyo City will be abolished.Fukagawa-ku, Tokyo and Joto-ku, Tokyo.
- 1945(Showa 20) July 3- Tokyo air raidAs a result, almost the entire area of Fukagawa Ward and Joto Ward became scorched earth.
- 1947(Showa 22) March 3-Fukagawa Ward and Joto Ward mergedKoto WardIs born.
- September 1947, 22 (Showa 5)- Local government lawWas enforced, and Koto Wardspecial areaBecomes
- 1965(40) May 5-Industrial water supplyMinamisunacho Water Purification PlantWater flow.
- 1967(Showa 42) September 9-Tozai LineToyocho StationMonzen-nakacho Station, Kiba Station, and Toyocho Station opened accordingly.
- 1969(44) March 3-Tozai LineMinamisunamachi StationOpened.
- 1972(Showa 47) November 11-All in the wardTodenThe route will be abolished.
- 1978(53) December 12-Shinjuku Line opens, Morishita Station, Sumiyoshi Station, Nishi-Ojima Station, Ojima Station, Higashi-Ojima Station opens.
- 1980(55) March 3-Industrial water supply Minamisunacho water purification plant abolished.
- 1982(57) --Kameido (Kinshicho) is designated as a subcenter.
- 1988(63) June 6-Yurakucho LineShinkiba StationToyosu Station, Tatsumi Station, and Shin-Kiba Station will open accordingly.
- December 1988, 63-The Keiyo Line opens to Shin-Kiba Station.
- 1990(Heisei2 years) March 3-Keiyo LineTokyo StationShiomi Station and Etchujima Station opened accordingly.
- 1993(5)- Rainbow BridgeOpening.
- 1995(7) --The coastal area is added to the subcenter.
- September 1995, 7- YurikamomeOpened, Ship Science Museum Station (currently Tokyo International Cruise Terminal Station) --Ariake Station opened.
- 1996(8) April 3- Rinkai lineOpened, Shinonome Station, International Exhibition Center Station, Tokyo Teleport Station opened.
- 2000(12) December 12-Morishita Station, Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station, and Monzen-nakacho Station on the Oedo Line open.
- 2003(15) March 3-Sumiyoshi Station and Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station on the Hanzomon Line open.
- 2005(17) July 7-Fukagawa shuttle starts operation.
- 2005 (Heisei 17) November 11-Koto Ward community bus Shiokaze started operation.
- 2006(18) March 3-Yurikamome Ariake-Toyosu area is extended and opened.
- 2010(22) --The entire Tokyo Bay coastal road is opened.
- 2012(24)- Tokyo Gate BridgeOpening.
Koto Ward consists of 45 towns in the Fukagawa and Joto districts.Even now, the area of the ward continues to increase due to the reclamation of the area adjacent to the coast.
Festivals and events
- Fukagawa Festival
- Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine OfAnnual festivalでMay 8The main festival is held only once every three years.The main festival starts from Eitai-dori, Daimon-dori, Kiyosumi-dori,Kiyosu Bridge,Hakozaki Town,Eiji Bridge, About 8km course that spans Koto Ward and Chuo Ward, ending at Hachimangu Shrine via Eitai Dori (from Eidai Bridge, which is the starting point in the afternoon, at the beginning of Hayashi, Kiyori, Tekomai, Miyaji, etc.) 54 portable shrines Parades for 9 hours.Also known as the "Mizukake Festival," buckets, hoses, and firefighting water can be sprayed from the roadside.The shouts are unified into the traditional "wasshoi", and you can get the hands of "Koriyasa", "Dokkoi", "Hoisa", etc., but shouts such as "Soya" and "Seiya", which are the mainstream at other festivals, are completely prohibited. Has been done. *2017(29) was the main festival.next time2020.
- Reshuffle Shinto ritual
- Every year on January 1th and 24thKameido Tenjin ShrineIt is done in.It is said that by replacing the bullfinch of the previous year with a new one, it will bring in good fortune.There is a long line every year from early in the morning.The wood carving bullfinch, which is a lucky charm, is awarded. According to the saying, "Last year's evil became a lie, and I replaced it with a true good luck."The wood carving bullfinch is about 5 to 22 cm in height, and the upper third is roughly cut into a white wooden cylinder to form the head and abdomen, and the tail feathers are cut in the back by a shaving method.The head is black, the chest is vermilion, and the wings on the back are green and black.
- Wisteria festival
- Late April-Held at Kameido Tenjin Shrine from early May.The wisteria trellis on the premises bloom all at once, and the entire shrine is dyed in mauve.It is a famous place for wisteria, which has been called "Kameido wisteria" since the Edo period, and is visited by tourists from other than Kameido.At the same time, a school festival is held, and many prayers for school prayers visit.
- Kiba Kakujo (Tokyo designated cultural property)
- Kiba's woodwork (Tokyo designated cultural property)
- Koto Ward Citizens Festival Central Festival
- Every year in mid-JuneMetropolitan Kiba ParkDone in.
- Koto Ward Festival Kameido District Tournament
- Koto Ward Festival Oshima District Tournament
- Held every year in mid-September.
- Koto Ward Citizens Festival Sunamachi District Festival
- Held every year in early October.
- Koto Fireworks Festival
- Held every year in early August.
- Akahata Festival
- Japan Communist PartyAn event for the general public hosted by.
- Comic market
In Koto Ward, the area that the ward positions as the main area is designated as the city core.According to the ward's long-term basic plan, the following six areas have been designated as urban cores.
- Ward officeThere is, the center of the ward administration.Toyocho StationHas the largest number of passengers as a single station on the Tokyo subway.Representing Japanoffice StreetIsOtemachiUntilElectric trainBecause it is in a good location within 10 minutesResidential areaWhile many are scattered, it is influentialCompanyThere are also many offices, and it has one side as a business district.Hotel, restaurantEnterEast 21and so on.
- The center of the northern part of the ward.From the capital as "Kameido / Kinshicho subcenter"FukutoshinIs specified in.Kameido StationThe surrounding area has a lively atmosphereSeiko InstrumentsThe site of the former headquarters was redevelopedSun Street KamedoEtc. (closed on March 2016, 3)Tenjin,FunabashiyaIs also famous and has prospered since ancient times, and is one of the oldest urbanized areas in Koto Ward.Tobu Kameido LineIt is also the first station ofLRT(See traffic below) It is also the planned starting station for the plan.
- The center of the western part of the ward.It is a town that has prospered since ancient times, and there are many shrines and temples such as Tomioka Hachimangu and Fukagawa Fudo. "Fukagawa" is easy to associate with the Monzennakacho area.There are no large commercial facilities,Shopping districtIs also very prosperous.The Tozai Line and Oedo Line pass, and on the Tozai LineOtemachi3 stations from.
- Residential area in the center of the eastern part of the wardCommercial area..Currently, redevelopment is underway, such as "Topyrec Plaza" and "SUNAMO".Complex commercial facilityIt is one of the most fulfilling areas in the ward.On the other hand, hydrophilicparkIn recent years, it is said that the living environment is good because there is a lot of greenery includingpopulationIncreased rapidly.MunicipallibraryThere is the Central Building and Juntendo Medical Center for the Elderly.LRTIt is also the planned location of the main station of.
- Ariake,QinghaiEtc., commonly known as "OdaibaMost of the places called "Koto Ward (Minato Ward)"Daiba, Shinagawa WardEast YashioAnd so on).Prosper as a tourist destination and business district.In AomiDiversity Tokyo,Palette Town,Japan Museum of Future ScienceThere are famous facilities such as Tokyo Big Sight, hotels, and office buildings that are visited by about 1500 million people a year in Ariake.2020 Tokyo OlympicsIt is also the planned site for the competition venue and media center.
- The center of the southern part of the ward.A place that once prospered as an industrial area such as a shipyard.Currently under development, the population is exploding.High-rise apartment-skyscraperAnd so on.IHI,NTT Data,Nihon Unisys,Maruha NichiroHeadquarters andShibaura Institute of TechnologyHeadquarters campus is locatedComplex commercial facilityIsLalaport ToyosuThere is. Also,convenience store OfSeven-ElevenAlso opened its first store in Japan. October 1Tokyo Central Wholesale Market Tsukiji MarketOpened in place of (Toyosu New Market), It is one of the areas of interest in the Gulf.
- The entire area of the ward is in the 130s, and in Koto Ward, the first three digits are135,136Divided into
- The whole area of Koto Ward"03".
- Most of the city codes in the "03" area are in the second digit from the top."6"(36XX, 56XX, 66XX), but "6" is also usedEdogawa-ku,Katsushika,Sumida-kuSimilarly, as a measure against depletion, recently"8"(38XX, 58XX, 68XX, etc.) are also assigned.
- Around Toyosu, Koto-ku,"5"(35XX, 55XX).
Koto Ward is the Koto number (Tokyo Transport Bureau) Is assigned.
- Number of ward staff: 3012 (2006(Heisei 18) February 4)
20 initial budget scale
- Total amount: 2160 million yen
- General account: 1394 million yen
- National Health Insurance Accounting: 480 million yen
- Elderly insurance accounting: 29 million yen
- Long-term care insurance accounting: 198 million yen
- Medical accounting for the elderly: 57 million yen
Main government building
- Koto Ward Office Main Government Building
- Toyo 4-11-28
- Kameido branch office
- Kameido 2-19-1
- Toyosu Special Branch Office
- Toyosu 2-2-18
- Shirakawa branch office
- Shirakawa 1-3-28
- Tomioka branch office
- Tomioka 1-16-12
- Komatsubashi branch office
- Ogibashi 2-1-5
- Ojima branch office
- Ojima 4-5-1
- Sunamachi branch office
- Kitasuna 4-7-3
- Minamisuna branch office
- Minamisuna 6-8-3
Koto Ward Assembly
- Number of people: 44 people
- Term: March 2019, 5-March 1, 2023
- Chair: Shigeru Wakabayashi (Koto Ward Liberal Democratic Party)
- Vice Chairman: Shigeo Isono (Komeito, Koto Ward Assembly)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|Koto Ward AssemblyLDP||14|
|Koto Ward Assembly Civil Affairs Club||11|
|Koto Ward AssemblyKomeito||9|
|Japan Communist PartyKoto Ward Assembly||3|
|New-維新・ Future meeting||3|
Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- Constituency: Koto Ward Constituency
- Number of people: 4 people
- Term: March 2017, 7-March 23, 2021
- Voting Date: July 2017, 7
- Number of voters on the day: 404,179
- Voting rate: 54.56%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Taro Shirato||This||50||Tomin First Meeting||新||45,614 vote|
|Itsuki Yamazaki||This||44||LDP||Now||37,970 vote|
|Isamu Hosoda||This||56||Komeito||新||36,533 vote|
|Miwako Kurokami||This||61||Japan Communist Party||Now||29,804 vote|
|Yukie Kakizawa||drop||47||Independent||Now||25,908 vote|
|Keimi Takahashi||drop||48||LDP||新||21,059 vote|
|Noboru Osawa||drop||52||Democratic Party||yuan||15,409 vote|
|Miko Koga||drop||48||Independent||新||3,171 vote|
|Omotena||drop||33||Happiness Realization Party||新||1,403 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Tokyo 15st Ward (Koto Ward)
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Kakizawa unfinished||Independent(Constitutional democracy-People-Social security・Independent forum)||4||Proportional revival|
- Tokyo Fire Department XNUMXth Fire Department Headquarters(Morishita XNUMX-chome) * Fukagawa Fire Station Morishita Branch Office
- Fukagawa Fire Department(Kiba XNUMX-chome) Firefighting motorcycles ・Emergency services1. Unmanned water discharge vehicle (Rainbow 5)Special rescue team・ Ladder corps
- Ariake Branch Office (Ariake 1-chome) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Eitai Branch Office (Eitai XNUMX-chome) No paramedics
- Edagawa Branch Office (Edagawa 1-chome) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Toyosu branch office (Toyosu XNUMX-chome)Special fire fighting company・ Emergency services 1 ・ Large chemical vehicle ・ Refractive water tower vehicle
- Morishita Branch Office (Morishita 1-chome) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Joto Fire Station(Kameido 1-chome) Special rescue team, rescue team XNUMX, ladder team, supply team
- Higashisuna Branch Office (Higashisuna 1-chome) Emergency Services XNUMX
- Ojima Branch Office (Ojima 1-chome) Emergency Services XNUMX Chemical Mobile Company
- Sunamachi Branch Office (Kitasuna 1-chome) Special Fire Fighting Squadron / Emergency Services XNUMX
- Fukagawa Fire Department(Kiba XNUMX-chome) Firefighting motorcycles ・Emergency services1. Unmanned water discharge vehicle (Rainbow 5)Special rescue team・ Ladder corps
- Air Corps Koto Aviation Center Air Fire Rescue Task Force(Air Hyper Rescue)
- Metropolitan Police Department Joto Police Station
- Tenjinbashi police station (Kameido XNUMX-chome)
- Kameido StationFront police box (Kameido XNUMX-chome)
- Kameido police box (Kameido XNUMX-chome)
- Oshima police box (Ojima XNUMX-chome)
- Nissobashi police box (Minamisuna XNUMX-chome)
- Kasai BridgeWest police box (Higashisuna XNUMX-chome)
- Sunamachi police box (Kitasuna XNUMX-chome)
- Shinkaibashi police box (Ojima XNUMX-chome)
- Former Hachiman police box (Minamisuna XNUMX-chome)
- Kitasuna XNUMX-chome police box (Kitasuna XNUMX-chome)
- Bansho BridgePolice box (Higashisuna XNUMX-chome)
- Higashi-Oshima StationFront police box (Oshima XNUMX-chome)
- Mizukamimori Regional Safety Center (Kameido XNUMX-chome)
- Fukagawa Police Station
- Morishita police box (Morishita XNUMX-chome)
- Sumiyoshi police box (Sumiyoshi XNUMX-chome)
- Toyo police station (Toyo XNUMX-chome)
- Monzennakacho police box (Monzennakacho XNUMX-chome)
- Senda police box (Senda)
- Toyosu police box (Toyosu XNUMX-chome)
- Shirakawa police box (Shirakawa XNUMX-chome)
- Edagawa alternation (Edagawa XNUMX-chome)
- Kiyosumi Garden Front Police Box (Kiyosumi XNUMX-chome)
- Eiji BridgeRegional Safety Center (Saga XNUMX-chome)
- Hamazonobashi Regional Safety Center (Shiohama XNUMX-chome)
- Tokyo Bay Police Station(2008(Opened on March 20, 3)
- Miyakobashi police box (Shinonome XNUMX-chome) * Jurisdiction changed from Fukagawa Police Station
- Tatsumi police box (Tatsumi XNUMX-chome) * Change of jurisdiction from Fukagawa police station
- Shinkiba StationPrevious police box (Shinkiba XNUMX-chome) * Jurisdiction changed from Joto Police Station
- Shinkiba Regional Safety Center (Shinkiba XNUMX-chome) * Jurisdiction changed from Joto Police Station
- Air Corps Headquarters / Koto Flight Center
- Koto Driver's License Examination Center
- Kotonishi Tax Office (Fukagawa District Jurisdiction)
- Koto East Tax Office (Joto area jurisdiction)
- Juntendo Tokyo Koto Medical Center for the Elderly, Juntendo University School of Medicine
- Koto Hospital
- Asoka Hospital
- Fujisaki Hospital
- Jukokai Hospital
- Telecom Center Clinic
- Kiba Hospital
- Fukagawa Tachikawa Hospital
- The Cancer Institute Ariake Hospital
- Aiikukai Kyowa Hospital
- Regional Medical Function Promotion Organization Tokyo Joto Hospital
- Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAomi General Government Building (Japan Coast Guard Marine Information DepartmentGovernment building)
- Tokyo Red Cross Blood Center
- Koto Driver's License Examination Center
- Tokyo Taxi Center
- Tokyo Metropolitan Waterworks Bureau
- Water Science Museum(Ariake Water Supply Station)
- Tokyo Sewer Bureau
- Shinkoto Incineration Plant
- Ariake Incineration Plant
- Nearest station to the ward office: Toyocho station
East Japan Railway(JR East)
Tokyo subway(Tokyo Metro)
- 東西 線
- Yurakucho Line
- Hanzomon Line
Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation(Toei Subway)
- Toei Shinjuku Line
- Toei Oedo Line
- Morishita Station --Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station --Monzennakacho Station
- Tokyo Seaside New Transportation Seaside Line
- Rinkai line
- Generally unavailable routes
- JR freight
- Tokyo subway
- Toei Subway
In Koto Ward, between Kameido and ShinkibaLRTThere was a plan to operate.This is Kameido Station-Minami-Sunamachi Station is elevated, and south of itMeiji streetPlan to lay railroad tracks along the metropolitan land, and use the Sobu Main Line (Etsunakajima branch line, see above) up to Kameido-Minamisuna, and the same for the southMeiji streetIt was planned with two plans, such as laying railroad tracks on the metropolitan land alongside.However, there were many issues such as the outlook for income and expenditure was not bright and the problem of level crossing with Route 2 near Shin-Kiba Station.2003It was positioned as a "long-term concept" in December (15) and is currently on the shelves.
- Koto Ward Civil Engineering Department Traffic Countermeasures Division Transportation Section Related Sites
- Questions and answers to the LRT plan
General route bus
- Metropolitan Expressway
- Central loop line:Hirai Ohashi entrance - Funabori Bridge entrance
- No. 7 Komatsugawa Line:Kinshicho entrance
- No. 9 Fukagawa Line:Fukuzumi entrance - Kiba entrance - Shiohama entrance - Edakawa exit - Tatsumi JCT(Wangan LineConnected to)
- No. 10 Harumi Line : Shinonome JCT-Toyosu entrance
- Wangan Line:Shinkiba entrance - Tatsumi JCT - Ariake doorway - Shinonome JCT - Ariake JCT - Waterfront and subway entrance
- General national road
- City road
- Tokyo Port Seaside Road(Plan line)
Famous place, historic site, culture, sports facility
|Shrine name||Location &|
|Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine||Tomioka XNUMX-chome|
|Fukagawa Shinmeigyu||Morishita XNUMX-chome|
|Masaki Inari Shrine||Joban XNUMX-chome|
|Fukagawa Inari Shrine||Kiyosumi XNUMX-chome|
|Susaki Shrine||Kiba XNUMX-chome|
|Kameido Katori Shrine||Kameido XNUMX-chome|
|Koto Tenso Shrine||Kameido XNUMX-chome|
|Kameido Tenjin Shrine||Kameido XNUMX-chome|
|Oshima Inari Shrine||Ojima XNUMX-chome|
|Higashi Ojima Shrine||Oshima XNUMX-chome|
|Shinobu Sonku Shrine||Kitasuna XNUMX-chome|
|Tomigaoka Hachimangu||Minamisuna XNUMX-chome|
- Fukagawa Fudoson(Fukagawa Fudodo)
- Kiyosumi Garden
- Wakasu Seaside Park
- Kiba Park
- Sarue Onshi Park
- Tiara Koto(Adjacent to Koto Public Hall and Sarue Onshi Park)
- Sendaibori River Park
- Yokojikkengawa Water Park
- Kameido Central Park
- Etchujima Park
- Aomi South Wharf Park
- Aomi Kita Wharf Park
- Aomi Central Port Park
- Akatsuki Pier Park
- Ariake Nishi Wharf Park
- Symbol Promenade Park
- Mizunohiroba Park
- Tokyo Metropolitan Yumenoshima Park
- Ferry Futo Park
- Ariake Tennis Forest Park --On the premisesAriake ColiseumThere is.
- Tokyo seaside wide area disaster prevention park(Ariake Hill)
- Tatsuminomori Seaside Park
- Tatsuminomori Green Road Park
- Shinonome Waterside Park
- Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Contemporary Art
- TeamLab Planets TOKYO DMM.com
- Japan Science Museum of Future
- Gas Science Museum (Tokyo Gas)
- Panasonic Center Tokyo
- Water Science Museum
- Rainbow Sewerage Museum
- Fukagawa Edo Museum
- Yumenoshima Tropical Botanical Garden
The following libraries are operated by Koto Ward.Part of the library work is outsourced to the private sector.
- Koto Library (Minamisuna XNUMX-chome)
- Fukagawa Library (Kiyosumi XNUMX-chome)
- Sunamachi Library (Kitasuna XNUMX-chome)
- Toyo Library (Toyo XNUMX-chome)
- Toyosu Library (Toyosu XNUMX-chome)
- Shinonome Library (Shinonome XNUMX-chome)
- Furuishiba Library (Furuishiba XNUMX-chome)
- Joto Library (Ojima XNUMX-chome)
- Kameido Library (Kameido XNUMX-chome)
- Higashi Oshima Library (Oshima XNUMX-chome)
- Shirakawa Children and Shokan (Shirakawa XNUMX-chome)
Convention Center Hall Arena
- Tokyo International Exhibition Center(Tokyo Big Site)
- Tokyo fashion town(TFT)
- Ariake Arena
- Tokyo Garden Theater
- Zepp Tokyo
- Zepp DiverCity (TOKYO)
- Toyosu PIT
- ShinkibaSTUDIO COAST
- Kamedo HARDCORE
- Ariake Coliseum
- Ariake Gymnastics Center
- Yumenoshima Athletics Stadium, Koto Ward
- Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Pool
- (All Japan Karatedo Federation）
- Uminomori Waterway
- Susaki Stadium ――The stadium where the official professional baseball game was held in the 1930s.
- Telecom center(Former home of MXTV)
- Fuji TV Wangan Studio
- Shiomi GATE SQUARE(Dancing Bayside Shakedown location, formerly known as Shiomi Koyama Building era)
- Sports Nippon Shimbun
- Tokyo Sports Newspaper
- Daily SportsTokyo headquarters
Complex commercial facility
- Urban Dock LaLaport Toyosu
- The main stores are
- Palette Town
- The main stores are
- Diversity Tokyo
- Diver City Tokyo Plaza
- Zepp DiverCity (TOKYO)
- Oedo hot spring story
- BMW GROUP Tokyo Bay
- Ariake Garden
- Decks Tokyo Beach(Address is Minato Ward)
- Aqua City Odaiba(Address is Minato Ward)
- Mediage(Address is Minato Ward)
- Topyrec Plaza
- The main stores are
- (Large stores represented below)
- Aeon Food Style by Daiei(Food supermarket)
- Do Sports (Sports Club)
- Cainz(Home center)
- Kojima x BicCamera(Large home appliances)
- Futaba books(Composite book)
- Sports depot(Sporting goods)
- Pyon Pyon (Amusement)
- In addition, there are a total of 24 stores, including 44 restaurants, 21 retail stores, and 98 service stores.
- Fukagawa Gatharia
- Tokyo University of Marine Science and TechnologyEtchujima Campus
- Shibaura Institute of TechnologyToyosu Campus
- Tokyo Ariake University of Medicine
- Ariake College of Education and Arts
- Musashino UniversityAriake Campus
- Tokyo Professional University of Health Sciences
- Yomiuri Automobile College
- Koto Fashion College
- Tokyo Fukuso Bunka Gakuin
- Shubayashi Foreign Language College
- Tokyo YMCA Social Physical Education and Childcare College
- Clinical welfare college
|High school name||Establishment division||Zip Code||Address|
|Joto High School||Metropolitan||136-0072||Ojima 3-22-1|
|Fukagawa High School||Metropolitan||135-0016||Toyo 5-32-19|
|Oedo High School||Metropolitan||135-0015||Sengoku 3-2-11|
|Higashi High School||Metropolitan||136-0074||Higashisuna 7-19-24|
|Science and Technology High School||Metropolitan||136-0072||Ojima 1-2-31|
|Koto Commercial High School||Metropolitan||136-0071||Kameido 4-50-1|
|Sumida Technical High School||Metropolitan||135-0004||Morishita 5-1-7|
|Third Commercial High School||Metropolitan||135-0044||Etchujima 3-3-1|
|Nakamura Junior and Senior High School||private||135-8404||Kiyosumi 2-3-15|
|Kaetsu Ariake Middle School/High School||private||135-8711||Shinonome 2-16-1|
|Chuo Gakuin University Chuo High School||private||136-0071||Kameido 7-65-12|
Junior high school
|Junior high school name||Establishment division||Zip Code||Address|
|Fukagawa Daiichi Junior High School||Municipal||135-0004||Morishita 4-9-22|
|Fukagawa Daini Junior High School||Municipal||135-0041||Fuyuki 22-10|
|Fukagawa Daisan Junior High School||Municipal||135-0044||Etchujima 3-7-1|
|Fukagawa XNUMXth Junior High School||Municipal||135-0015||Sengoku 1-12-12|
|Fukagawa XNUMXth Junior High School||Municipal||135-0061||Toyosu 4-11-18|
|Fukagawa XNUMXth Junior High School||Municipal||135-0023||Plain 3-6-13|
|Fukagawa Dainana Junior High School||Municipal||135-0001||Mori 1-14-1|
|Fukagawa XNUMXth Junior High School||Municipal||135-0043||2-21-14 Shiohama|
|Ariake Junior High School||Municipal||135-0063||Ariake 2-10-1|
|Ariake Nishi Gakuen||Municipal||135-0063||Ariake 1-7-13|
|Tatsumi Junior High School||Municipal||135-0053||Tatsumi 1-10-57|
|Toyo Junior High School||Municipal||135-0016||Toyo 2-1-8|
|Kameido Junior High School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 9-2-2|
|Second Kameido Junior High School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 4-51-1|
|Third Kameido Junior High School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 1-12-10|
|Oshima Junior High School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 8-12-22|
|Second Ojima Junior High School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 3-27-18|
|Oshima Nishi Junior High School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 4-1-23|
|Sunamachi Junior High School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 6-16-28|
|Second Sunamachi Junior High School||Municipal||136-0074||Higashisuna 8-10-9|
|Third Sunamachi Junior High School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 3-10-3|
|Fourth Sunamachi Junior High School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 5-20-17|
|Minamisuna Junior High School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 2-3-20|
|Second Minamisuna Junior High School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 1-2-18|
* Middle and high school integrated schools#high schoolSee
|Elementary school name||Establishment division||Zip Code||Address|
|Meiji Elementary School||Municipal||135-0033||Fukagawa 2-17-26|
|Fukawa Elementary School||Municipal||135-0005||Takahashi 14-10|
|Rinkai Elementary School||Municipal||135-0048||1-1-6 Monzennakacho|
|Etchujima Elementary School||Municipal||135-0044||Etchujima 3-6-38|
|Kazuya Elementary School||Municipal||135-0047||Tomioka 1-18-7|
|Heikyu Elementary School||Municipal||135-0042||Kiba 1-2-2|
|Former Kaga Elementary School||Municipal||135-0021||Shirakawa 4-3-19|
|Toyosu Elementary School||Municipal||135-0061||Toyosu 4-4-4|
|Toyosu Kita Elementary School||Municipal||135-0061||Toyosu 3-6-1|
|Toyosu Nishi Elementary School||Municipal||135-0061||Toyosu 5-1-35|
|Shinonome Elementary School||Municipal||135-0062||Shinonome 2-4-11|
|Ariake Elementary School||Municipal||135-0063||Ariake 2-10-1|
|Ariake Nishi Gakuen||Municipal||135-0063||Ariake 1-7-13|
|Edagawa Elementary School||Municipal||135-0051||Edagawa 3-5-3|
|Second Tatsumi Elementary School||Municipal||135-0053||Tatsumi 1-1-22|
|Daiichi Kameido Elementary School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 2-5-7|
|Second Kameido Elementary School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 6-36-1|
|Katori Elementary School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 4-26-22|
|Sengen Tatekawa Elementary School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 9-22-4|
|Suijin Elementary School||Municipal||136-0071||Kameido 5-22-22|
|Daiichi Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 2-41-4|
|Second Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 3-16-2|
|Third Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 9-5-3|
|Fourth Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 6-7-8|
|Fifth Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 8-40-13|
|Nanao Oshima Elementary School||Municipal||136-0072||Ojima 1-20-20|
|Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 4-13-23|
|Second Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0074||Higashisuna 7-17-30|
|Third Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 6-3-13|
|Fourth Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 2-13-18|
|XNUMXth Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0074||Higashisuna 8-11-5|
|XNUMXth Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 6-26-6|
|Seventh Sunamachi Elementary School||Municipal||136-0074||Higashisuna 3-21-5|
|Onagigawa Elementary School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 5-22-10|
|Higashisuna Elementary School||Municipal||136-0074||Higashisuna 2-12-14|
|Kitasuna Elementary School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 1-3-36|
|Minamisuna Elementary School||Municipal||136-0076||Minamisuna 2-3-21|
|Kametaka Elementary School||Municipal||136-0073||Kitasuna 5-20-16|
Targeted for mild intellectual developmental delaySpecial support class(Friendly class) is located in all elementary schools, and (Sunflower classroom) is set up in 10 schools (for students enrolled in 32) to provide patrol guidance..
Language disorders (language classes) and hearing disorders (hearing classes) are located at Nanyo Elementary School and receive class guidance.
Special school Thefollowingreference.
- Hiraku kindergarten
- Nanyo Kindergarten
- Kawaminami Kindergarten
- Tsubame kindergarten
- Motokaga Kindergarten
- Toyosu kindergarten
- Edagawa kindergarten
- Tatsumi Kindergarten
- Chidori kindergarten
- Skylark kindergarten
- Daiichi Kameido Kindergarten
- Second Kameido Kindergarten
- Oshima Kindergarten
- Daisan Ojima Kindergarten
- Maple kindergarten
- Fifth sand town kindergarten
- Higashisuna kindergarten
- Nadeshiko kindergarten
- Konakigawa Kindergarten
- Green kindergarten
Tokyo Metropolitan Special Schools provide more specialized education according to disabilities.
- Joto Special Education School (Elementary / Middle / Intellectual)
- Rinkai Aomi Special Needs School (Elementary / Middle / Intellectual)
- Koto Special Support School (High / Intellectual)
- Sumitomo Special Needs School (Elementary / Middle / High / Physically Handicapped)
- Otsuka Deaf School Koto Branch Classroom (Child / Small / Hearing)
- Katsushika Blind School (Children / Elementary / Middle / Sight) --Katsushika Ward
- Tokyo International Exchange Center
- Education center
- Toyo 2-3-6
- Youth Center
- Kameido 7-41-16
- Nikko Kirifurakuen
- Fujimi Kogen Gakuen
- Tokyo Metropolitan Joto Vocational Ability Development Center (former: Kameido Technical College) (Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational development school）
Major companies / organizations
- IHI(Former Ishikawajima Harima Heavy Industries) --A manufacturing company mainly engaged in heavy industry.ToyosuThe head office is located in.
- Ibex airlines --Air transportation business.The officeSendai Airportas well as the Osaka International Airport.
- Asahipen - paintAnd companies that import, manufacture and sell various products.The head office isOsakaPut inSarueThe Tokyo head office is located in.
- Askul --A mail-order company focusing on office supplies.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Alix - soyProcessedhealthy foodA company that manufactures and sells.佐賀The head office is located in.
- SCSK - Sumitomo Corporation Group OfSystem integrator..Headquartered in Toyosu.
- NTT Data - NTT GroupIt is a core company and the largest in the information service business.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- NEC Solution Innovator - NEC GroupIs a major company in Japan.ShinkibaThe head office is located in.
- Otafuku sauce - OkonomiyakiUse forソ ー スA company that manufactures and sells seasonings such as.The head office isHiroshima cityThere is a Tokyo headquarters in Kiba.
- AUTOBACS Seven --The largest chain of car supplies storesAUTOBACSCompanies that operate such as.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Otsuka furniture - AriakeA furniture sales company headquartered in.
- Okumoto Flour Milling --A flour milling company focusing on wheat flour.TomiokaThe head office is located in.
- Organo --A company that manufactures and sells water treatment equipment and chemicals.ShinsunaThe head office is located in.
- Original —— Known for the hand cream “Momo no Hana”.Headquartered in Mouri.
- Culture brain - mainlyComputer gamesA company that manufactures and sells.KameidoThere is a Tokyo division in.
- SakiyokenTokyo Factory- Chinese Steamed DumplingsFamous food processing company.Manufactures most of the company's products sold in Tokyo.
- Kojima --Operated under the name of "Kojima, a pet specialty store"pet Shop.dog,CatIn addition to selling pets and pet supplies such asanimal HospitalAlso runs.The head office is in Kameido.
- Sagawa Express --HeadquartersKyoto CitySouth wardHowever, there is a large-scale Tokyo headquarters building in Shinsuna, and there are many sales offices in charge of the city center in the Shinsuna / Shinkiba area.
- Suncoh Consultants --Comprehensive construction consulting company.The head office is in Kameido.
- JR Bus Kanto Tokyo Branch ――We have a garage in Shiohama, and most of the highway buses operated jointly with JR buses departing from and arriving in the Tokyo area enter and leave the garage.
- Shibusawa Warehouse - Shibusawa ZaibatsuA long-established logistics company that follows the trend of.EternalThe head office is located in.
- Schindler elevator - エ レ ベ ー タ ー-escalatorA Japanese company that manufactures, sells, maintains, and manages products.EtchujimaThe head office is located in.
- Sports Nippon Shimbun --A company that issues Sports Nippon.Headquartered in Etchujima.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries - タ イ ヤ, Manufacture sports equipment, etc.Sumitomo GroupCompany.The head office isKobe CityHowever, the Tokyo head office is located in Toyosu.
- Seiko Instruments - 1993Until (5), there was a head office and factory in Kameido.The site isSun Street KamedoIt became.
- Sailor fountain pen --A stationery manufacturer including fountain pens.HiroshimaKureMoved the head office to Mouri.
- Senko Group Holdings --Senko of the land transportation industryRuntech,Tokyo delivery agency, WholesaleAstEtc. are under the umbrella, and the head office is set up in Shiomi.
- Songton Food Industry - peanut butter,jamFood manufacturers such as.2014ToBunkyo kuSengokuMoved from.
- Dai-ichi Life Insurance --Japan's largestLife insuranceOne of the companies.The Toyosu head office is located in Toyosu, where the system departments are integrated.
- Daiei --A major GMS and supermarket operator,ionWholly owned subsidiary of.The registered head office location isKobe CityButToyoThe Tokyo head office is located in.
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Store --A major department store.2010(22) Business integration was carried out in March, and the head office is located in Daimaru's own building.KibaMoved to.
- Daiwa Institute of Research - Daiwa Securities Group Inc.Major subsidiary of.Winter treeThe head office is located in.
- Daiwa Living --At a major real estate companyYamato HouseGroup company. Moved the head office to Ariake in 2012.
- Wing system --A company centered on business support businesses for the automobile aftermarket industry.The head office is in Kameido.
- Teito Automobile Transportation --Mainly in TokyoHigher-Taxiとreal estate businessThe business operator that operates.MonzenkanchoThe head office is located in.
- Daily Sports Press Center - Kobe ShimbunIssued bysports newspaper"Daily SportsA company that edits and prints the Tokyo version of ".The head office is in Kiba.
- Teraken --Mainly in the Kanto areaJapanese cuisine tavernA company that develops the chain "Sakura Fisheries".The head office is in Kameido.
- Tenyo --Handling magic supplies, jigsaw puzzles, etc.toyManufacturer.SengokuThe head office is located in.
- - Traditional craftsIsEdo KirikoUnion.Local industry.The headquarters is in Kameido.
- Tokyo Sports Newspaper --A company that publishes Tokyo Sports.The head office is located on Etchujima, which lives with the head office of Sports Nippon.
- Tokyo Seaside High Speed Rail - Rinkai lineThe railway company that operates.QinghaiThe head office is located in.
- Toko Takadake - Power companyElectrical equipment manufacturer for.One of the nine heavy electric companies.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Tonichi Printing - Mainichi NewspapersGroup printing company.The head office is located on Etchujima, which lives with the head office of Sports Nippon Tokyo Sports.
- Tostem Housing Research Institute --Japanese construction company.The head office is in Kameido.
- Toyo Kanetsu --A company that manufactures gas tanks, etc.HigashisunaThe head office is located in.
- Nippon Steel Drum - Nippon Steel Group OfDrumMaker.The head office is in Kameido.
- Nippon Steel Building Materials - building,Civil engineeringUsed in the fieldShaped steel,surface treatmentSteel plateSuch asSteelA company that manufactures products.The head office is in Kiba.
- Japan Air Liquide - industrygasManufacturer and sales manufacturer.Has an office in Shinonome.
- Japan Digital Institute (JDL)- Financial accountingsoftwareAnd dedicatedComputer systemA company that develops and sells.The head office is in Shinsuna.
- - FukuzumiThe head office is located in.Information processing service, software development and sales company.NTT DataUnder the group.
- Hewlett Packard Japan --A major IT company. In 2011, the offices dispersed in Tokyo were consolidated into a new company building in Ojima to become the head office.
- Japan Post(Shin-Tokyo Post Office-Tokyo International Post Office-Fukagawa Post Office-Joto Post Office）
- Nihon Unisys - MitsuiIt is an affiliated company of Mitsui and the largest IT company in Mitsui.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- --Manufacturers of industrial logistics equipment, airport logistics equipment, and welfare and nursing care equipment.Headquartered in Shirakawa.
- Paramount bed ――Japan handles home beds and medical bedsbedMaker.The head office is in Higashisuna.
- Hitachi logistics - Hitachi, Ltd.Group logistics company.ToyoThe head office is located in.
- Familia --Handling popular character productsChildren's wearCentered onClothesManufacturer.(I.e.There is a Tokyo branch office in.
- Fujiar --A company that mainly produces art for TV programs. In 2012ShinagawaHigashishinagawaからQinghaiMoved the head office to.
- Fujikura --A non-ferrous metal manufacturer that manufactures communication cables and electric wires.A corner of the three electric wires.KibaHeadquartered in, where the company's Fukagawa factory used to beFukagawa GathariaHas been redeveloped as.
- Funabashiya - Kuzumochi-Anmitsu2 years of culture (XNUMX years of culture)1805) Continues fromLong-established storeMaker.The head office is in Kameido.
- Polyphony digital - Sony Computer EntertainmentA subsidiary of the company, which is mainly engaged in the planning and development of computer games.PreviouslyEdagawaThe head office was located in Etchujima, but the head office was relocated to Etchujima.
- Maruha Nichiro --Fisheries / food / warehouse related business.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Mitsui Mine --Focusing on overseas coal import businessEnergyA company whose main business is the chemical machinery business, which mainly focuses on powder and granular equipment.Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Taiki Life Insurance --Former Mitsui Life Insurance.Nippon Life Group's life insurance company.2013Headquarters functions were consolidated in Aomi in (25).
- Meiji --Handling confectionery, food and dairy productsMeiji HoldingsA comprehensive food manufacturer under the umbrella.The old company name isMeiji dairy industry..The head office is in Shinsuna.
- - Mitsubishi CorporationとMeijiya OfJoint VentureFood wholesalertrading company..Headquartered in Toyosu.
- Resona Holdings - Resona BankA bank holding company that owns such companies.Tokyo headquartersOtemachiMoved to Kiba, and the registered head officeOsakaChanged from.
- Rainbow Town FM Broadcast --The audible area is in Koto Ward and its surrounding areas.Community broadcasting station..Headquartered in Toyo, KibaFukagawa GathariaThere is a studio in Anfelicion, Kameido.
- Yamatane - Warehousing businessSecond-tier, riceWholesale tradeA major manufacturer.Headquartered in Etchujima.
- Yurikamome - TrainBusiness and track business (New transportation system)TokyoEtc. investThird sectorMethod Co., Ltd.There is a head office and a depot in Ariake.
- LIXIL --The largest corporation in the industry for building materials and housing equipment.The old trade name isTostem..With TostemINAX-Shin Nikkei-Toyo exterior・ Established by the merger of four companies, LIXIL (former corporation).Registered head office(I.e.However, the actual headquarters function isChiyoda WardI'm doing it inside.
- WOWOW --A satellite backbone broadcasting company whose broadcasting target area is Japan.TatsumiThere is a broadcasting center in.
Sister city/friendship city
Sister city/friendship city
- Kameido Residence
- East Parks Ojima
- Cosmos21 The Gardens Fort
- Higashi Ojima Famil Heights
- Tokyo Suite Residence
- City Terrace Toyocho
- Itopia Toyocho Mansion
- Minamisuna Town Green Heights
- Clio Regis Dance Tokyo
- Proud City Shinonome Canal Marks
- Famiel Beach Garden
- Rene Monzennakacho Park States
- Kiba Sunny Town
- The Midland Avenue
- Alphas City Oshima
- Itopia Higashi Ojima Mansion
- Solaret City
- Mates Fukagawa Sumiyoshi
- URShinonome Canal Court Shinonome Canal Court CODAN
- Toyosu XNUMX-chome housing complex
- Green housing complex
- Toei Shirahige housing complex (Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Construction, Tokyo), disaster prevention base, 1983
- Toei Higashisuna housing complex
- Minamisuna Town Green Heights
- Metropolitan housingMinamisuna
- JKK Minamisuna Housing Complex (Tokyo Metropolitan Housing Supply Corporation, Tokyo, 1972)
- Toei Fukagawa Sengokucho Apartment (Sengoku 2-11, 1966-1967)
- UR Fukagawa Saga Town Housing Complex (Saga City Housing Rental 134 1963 Existing Transfer Return)
- UR Kitasuna 1976-chome housing complex (former Japan Housing Corporation, Wild Tsukasa Architects, Surface Development, XNUMX)
- Kitasuna XNUMX-chome housing complex
- UR Kiba Park Miyoshi Housing (former Japan Housing Corporation,Sakakura Associates, 1982)
- Toei Etchujima 3-chome Apartment (Etchujima 2-1968, XNUMX)
- Toei Shiohama 2-chome 1nd Apartment (Shiohama 3-1978, 1981-XNUMX)
- Toei Shiohama 1-chome Apartment (Shiohama 5-1969, 1970 --XNUMX)
- Toei Shiohama 2-chome Apartment (Shiohama 10-1967, XNUMX)
- Toei Shiohama 4-chome 2th Apartment (Shiohama 26-1994, XNUMX)
- Toei Shiohama 2-chome 2th Apartment (Shiohama 5-1971, XNUMX)
- Toei Botancho Apartment (Botan 2-2, 1964-1969)
- Toei Kameido No. 2 Apartment (Kameido 2-11, 1961)
- Toei Kameido 6-chome Apartment (Kameido 54-1966, XNUMX)
- Toei Kameido 2-chome 7nd Apartment (Kameido 40-1975, XNUMX)
- Toei Kameido 3-chome 7nd Apartment (Kameido 42-1988, XNUMX)
- Toei Kameido 7-chome Apartment (Kameido 56-1967, 1972-XNUMX)
- Toei Kameido 8-chome Apartment (Kameido 4-1972, XNUMX)
- Toei Kameido 9-chome Apartment (Kameido 33-1978, XNUMX)
- UR Kameido 32-chome housing complex (Kameido city housing rental 1960 XNUMX existing transfer return)
- Kameido XNUMX-chome housing complex
- UR Kameido 9-chome housing complex (Kameido city housing rental 1958 XNUMX existing transfer)
- UR Kameido Nishi housing complex
- Toei Edagawa 3-chome 1rd Apartment (Edagawa 10-1999, XNUMX)
- Toei Edagawa 1-chome Apartment (Edagawa 5-1972, XNUMX)
- Toei Edagawa 2-chome 1nd Apartment (Edagawa 9-1988, 1993-XNUMX)
- Toei Edagawa 3-chome Apartment (Edagawa 4-1974, XNUMX)
- Toei Shinsuna 3-chome Apartment (Shinsuna-1999, XNUMX)
- Toei Takahashi Apartment (Morishita 3-10, 1957)
- Toei Morishita 3-chome Apartment (Morishita 13-1978, XNUMX)
- Toei Sengoku 2-chome 1nd Apartment (Sengoku 7-1996, XNUMX)
- Toei Sengoku 1-chome Apartment (Sengoku 9-1968, XNUMX)
- Toei Sengoku 2-chome Apartment (Sengoku 3-1994, XNUMX)
- Toei Senda No. 2 Apartment (Senda 21-10, 1995)
- Toei Senda Apartment (Senda 22-16, 1995)
- Toei Ogibashi 3-chome Apartment (Ogibashi 20-1977, XNUMX)
- Shinohashi housing complex (Shinohashi urban housing rental 70 1963 existing transfer return)
- UR City Court Ojima (Koto Ward)
- UR Oshima housing complex (Ojima, rental 360 for sale 320 1957)
- Oshima 1969-chome housing complex (Ojima, former Japan Housing Corporation, Ichiura Architects, Surface Development, Twin Corridor, XNUMX)
- Oshima XNUMX-chome housing complex
- Ojima XNUMX-chome housing complex
- Toei Ojima 4-chome Apartment (Ojima 21-1975, 1980-XNUMX)
- Toei Oshima 2-chome 5nd Apartment (Ojima 17-1967, 1981 --XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 4-chome 5th Apartment (Ojima 12-1987, XNUMX)
- Toei Oshima 5-chome Apartment (Ojima 53-1966, 1968 --XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 6-chome Apartment (Ojima 3-1967, 1969 --XNUMX)
- Toei Oshima 3-chome 8rd Apartment (Ojima 12-1971, XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 2-chome 8nd Apartment (Ojima 21-1970, 1977-XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 8-chome Apartment (Ojima 42-1967, XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 2-chome 9nd Apartment (Ojima 6-2006, XNUMX)
- Toei Ojima 9-chome Apartment (Ojima 7-1987, 1998-XNUMX)
- Toei Tatsumi housing complex
- ToeiTatsumi XNUMX-chome apartment(Tatsumi 1-2, 1967 --1969)
- Shiomi1-chome apartment (combination of metropolitan housing and metropolitan housing, Shiomi 29-1997, XNUMX)
- Tokyo Garbage War...Incineration plantConstruction did not proceedSuginamiKoto Ward Mayor Komatsuzaki Gunji will use his strength to prevent the import of garbage.
- Kameido Odor Case...Aum ShinrikyobyAnthraxScattering turmoil.No casualties.
- JT Female Employee Reverse Grudge Murder Case… The criminal who was serving as a woman assault killed the whistleblower after being released.
- Kameido Incident
- Northwestern Chiba Earthquake… The earthquake caused a passenger car to fall from the multi-storey car park in Kameido.
- Koto-ku small 5 girl kidnapping murder case...1969In (44), a girl child in the fifth grade of elementary school who lived in the same ward was kidnapped and found in another murder.CriminalArrestNot reached1984(Showa 59)PrescriptionIs established.
- Tokyo/Saitama consecutive kidnapping murder case...1988From (Showa 63)1989With Tokyo until (XNUMX)SaitamaA series of kidnapping murders that happened in.In 1989 in Koto WardShinonomeA resident girl (5 years old at the time) was kidnapped and killed.
- Kameido police officer electric killing case
- Fukagawa-dori demon murder case
- Edakawa case
- Koto Mansion Spirited Away Murder Case
- Joto station stimulant possession fabrication case
- Central breakwater - Central breakwater reclaimed land
- Tomioka Hachimangu murder case
- Terashima Susumu -Actor
- Takahashi Minami --Entertainer
- Kurata Tetsuo -Actor
- Kurachu -Actor
- Kei Tanaka -Actor
- Tomokazu Seki -Voice actor
- Daisuke Gosato -Voice actor
- Dansho Tatekawa -Rakugo performer
- Mina Aoe -Singer
- Hiromi Iwasaki -Singer
- Yoshimi Iwasaki -Singer
- Tomomi Kahara -Singer
- Kaori Mochida -Singer (Every Little Thing）
- Ryota Mitsunaga -Singer
- Terue Suzuki -Actress
- Nana Katase -Actress
- ILMARI - RIP SLYME
- RYO-Z --RIP SLYME
- May green -Actress
- Midori Komatsu -Actress
- Masao Orimo - For LeavesMembers of
- Takao Yamada -Talent
- Sasuke Kawashima- Gulliver Tunnel (Comedy Combination)
- Nakamura Ann --Model talent
- Old-fashioned Tei Momonosuke -Rakugo performer
- Yanagiya Higashi Sanro -Rakugo performer
- Tsukasa Hiryu - Takarazuka RevueFlower setMale role
- Wataru Inoue -YuanProfessional wrestler
- Shiro Koshinaka -Professional wrestler
- Satoshi Kojima --Pro-wrestler (New Japan Pro-Wrestling)
- Keiichi Sato -Professional wrestler
- Kunio Toshima --Professional wrestler2AW）
- Masaaki Mochizuki --Professional wrestlerDRAGON GATE）
- KAGETORA --Professional wrestler (DRAGON GATE)
- Shokichi Kojimagawa --Wrestler
- Tsuruwatari Seijiro --Wrestler
- Yuji Oedo --Wrestler
- Kasuga Ryukou Hidden --Wrestler
- Kakiaki Ryu --Wrestler
- Tomoki Daishōumi --Wrestler
- Konosuke Wang Peng --Wrestler
- Daisuke Matsuzaka - Pro baseball player(Saitama Seibu Lions）
- Shoichi Ino - Pro baseball player(Yokohama DeNA Baystars）
- Eiichi Oyano -Former professional baseball player (Orix Buffaloes）
- Tomoya Tsuboi --Former professional baseball player (Orix Buffaloes)
- Yota Kosugi --Former professional baseball player (Yokohama DeNA BayStars)
- Makoto Takada -Former professional baseball player
- Jun Marques Davidson - soccer player(Vancouver Whitecaps）
- Yohei Kajiyama -Former soccer player (FC Tokyo),Beijing OlympicsJapan national football team.
- Okubo - soccer player(Shimizu S-Pulse）
- Masami Yokoyama -Volleyball player (Denso Airy beads）
- Masayuki Ito -Prizefighter
- Miyuki Miyabe - Writer
- Hiroko Ogura - TBSannouncer
- Ken Kuragaraki - Sony Computer EntertainmentChief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Tsutomu Kimura - LDPBefore belonging toMember of the House of RepresentativesIsCabinet OfficeDeputy MinisterServed.Joto Fire Brigade OfFire brigade leader
- Koji Matsuda --Game designer and illustrator (currently a pharmacist)
- Yamane Yurikoshigeki --Illustrator, creative director, art director.Koto Ward Tourism Character Contest Jury Chairman
- Daimu Watanabe - Shogi player
- Dynamite Yukio - AV male
- Takuya Okouchi - Businessman
- Torazo Ninagawa - economist,Statistician,政治家,KyotoGovernor
- Uchida Shozo - 建築 家,Tokyo Imperial UniversityPresident
- Teinosuke Tanabe - French literary
- Sanyutei Enraku (5th generation) --Opened a vaudeville "Wakatake" in the ward, but closed due to financial difficulties.
- Yamamoto Ichiriki - Writer.I'm fromKochiHowever, I currently live in Koto Ward andEdo-FukagawaHe has released a number of works set in.
- Tagawa bubbly - manga artist.He spent his childhood and adolescence in Koto Ward, and his bereaved family provided the ward with relics after his death.
- Masaki Omura --Currently, Koto WardShinonomeLive in.
- Yuno Tomino -"Mobile Suit Gundam』Famous anime director.Lived in Ojima, Koto-ku for a while.According to his own book in his parents' hometown, "Tomino was a big hit on Oshima."
- Hiroshige Utagawa --Late Edo periodUkiyo-e.. There are works such as "Kamedo Umeyapo".
Works set in Koto Ward
- Susaki Paradise - Yoshiko Shibaki
- Four endings - Kyotaro NishimuraThe first feature film of, set in Kameido and Ojima, Koto Ward.Arrested on suspicion of murdering motherDeaf personA young man commits suicide while complaining of innocence, and a woman who believes in his innocence also commits suicide.Is he innocent? A social mystery work about the hearing impaired.
- - Miyuki Miyabe
- Suzaki Paradise Red Light --Nikkatsu.Set in Susaki, Koto-ku.
- Pure love story --Toei system.It is set in Takabashi, Koto Ward.
- Space Travelers --Toho system.DaibaAlthough it is a promotion and development area, it is set in the coastal area of Koto Ward, which is still full of scenery of isolated islands on land.
- School III --Shochiku system.Set in Kameido and Ojima, Koto-ku.A fictitious Koto Ward Vocational School has also appeared.The Kameido shopping street, which still retains the atmosphere of downtown, was reflected.
- Sunset in XNUMX-chome - YamanoichiManga works.It is set in a town factory in Koto Ward.The depiction of the miserable environment of factory workers and the negative parts of human beings is overwhelming.
- - Akimoto OsamuCartoon work.FukagawaThe main character is a downtown girl from a lumber shop in Tokyo.
- I'll arrest you - Kousuke FujishimaManga works.It is set in the Joto district of Koto Ward and the Kinshi of Sumida Ward.
- Japanese flying squid - rootsManga / independent productionWeb animethe work.A surreal gag with four high school girls as the main characters in Kameido.
- Eden of the East ――The residence in Tokyo that the main character bought is set to LaLaport Toyosu.The living room is on the second floor of the United Cinemas restaurant.In addition, the area around Toyosu is depicted as a stage.
- Love, election and chocolate - spriteProduced byAdult game..The name of the main heroine is taken from the place name of Koto Ward, and Kinshicho Station, Ojima Station, Kiba Park, etc. appear in the game.
- TV drama
Koto Ward is the only of the 23 special wardsWard songHas not been enacted.2015(27)May 11(13 DayMidnight) BroadcastTV Asahi"Tamori Club』Take up this issue in the programTamori,Lexi,Makita sports"Koto Ward Song" was created by the collaboration of, Ward rejects proposal to adopt this song as a formal ward song.
In the same year as the broadcast of the program, "Koto Watercolor Ondo" (lyrics: Toshio Terasaki, composition: Gen Yamada) was created by the private sector., The 70th anniversary of the ward system2017In (29), it was adopted as a part of "KOTO Lively Gymnastics" and is treated like "Recommended song of the ward"..
- ^ Tokyo Election Commission | Tokyo Election Schedule | Term Expiration Date (Constant) List
- ^ Tokyo Bay Monorail Concept Emerged Shiodome-Toyosu Yamazaki Koto Ward Mayor Construction Cost 215 billion Yen | JC-NET:
- ^ "Ropeway saves poor traffic in Tokyo coastal area”. Toyo Keizai Online. 2019/3/13Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ About the establishment of Koto Ward Song (Citizen's Song)
- ^ "" Tamori Club "Makita Sports and Rekishi make the ward song of Koto Ward without permission". Music natalie (Natasha). (April 2015, 11) 2017/1/14Browse.
- ^ "[From the editorial office] Koto Ward, which has no" ward song "in the 23 wards," Tamori Club "unofficial song" adoption "is" rejected "". ZAKZAK (Sokoku Shimbun). (November 2016, 3) 2017/1/14Browse.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun, April 2014, 4, 15rd page Koto version "Dance Let's" City of Water "Koto" (Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office）
- ^ "KOTO Lively Gymnastics (Original Long-term Care Preventive Gymnastics)”. Koto Ward. 2020/6/30Browse.