Photo Soccer Match Summary
[J1 Section 8] Starting soon!Yokohama FM vs C Osaka
If you write the contents roughly
After this, from 4/6 19:00, the J1 League Section 8 Yokohama F. Marinos vs Cerezo Osaka match will be held at Nissan Stadium.
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Yokohama International Stadium
Yokohama International Stadium(Yokohama is very popular,British: International Stadium Yokohama) IsKanagawa横 浜 市Kohoku kuIt is inAthletic fieldandFootball field.. The facility is owned by Yokohama City, and is operated and managed by the Yokohama City Sports Association.Yokohama F. Marinos, Management JV (Harimavi Stem, Tokyo Business Service,Shintay security・ Somi Nishida ・Cooperation) The consortiumDesignated administratorIs going as
Ministry of ConstructionKanto Regional Construction Bureau (currentlyMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKanto Regional Development Bureau) Started business in 1984 (Showa 59)Tsurumi RiverMultipurposeReservoirYokohama City as a joint venture in the "Maintenance project"Shin-Yokohama Park) Maintenance project" and was constructed as a core facility.. Kanagawa Prefecture became the main venue53th National Sports FestivalMain venue maintenance for the autumn competition (Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet)2002 FIFA World CupConstruction was started in January 1994 (Heisei 6) with the venue in mind, and after about three and a half years of construction1997(9) Completed in October, next1998(10) started operation in March.. It is also an outdoor multi-purpose stadium boasting the largest capacity in Japan for 72,327 seats (two-layer type). The maximum height of the building is 51.96m, and the eave height is 43.86m..
Japan Professional Soccer LeagueJoin the (J League)Yokohama F. MarinosIs one of the home stadiums of and hosts many of the home games. Same as F. Marinos, with Yokohama as home townYokohama FCMay also hold home games.
2002 FIFA World Cup Japan/Korea jointly heldFinal gameWas the venue where was held, and it was also the venue where the Japanese national team won the World Cup for the first time in the tournament. Also,FIFA Club World CupJapan Games andRugby World Cup 2019 (RWC2019) It is also the final venue for the Japan tournament.
Tsurumi RiverMultipurposeReservoirIt is a stadium that was developed as a joint project with, and the stadium itself has a function of a reservoir. When the Tsurumi River flowing on the north side is flooded, water flows in from the west (upstream) overflow levee. The area around the stadium is designed so that the spectators can evacuate from the stadium within 15 minutes in order to develop the function of the reservoir in heavy rain.Pedestrian deckIs covered with (artificial ground).. Total floor area is 172,758Square meter.
The stadium itself is a 7-story building, with a parking lot that also functions as a reservoir on the 1st floor, stadium business areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and spectator seats above the 4th floor. When constructing the main body, about 58,000 pieces were factory-produced to reduce the construction period.Precast concreteA method of combining members locally (PC crimping method) is used..
The stand has a two-layer structure, there are no standing seats, and all seats have chairs with a backrest. The 2th and 4th floors are the bottom of each stand (7th floor is the top of the 5st layer stand, 1th floor is the concourse). The back stand has a light blue background with red letters, but when it was opened, the letters "YOKOHAMA" were only on the second floor. The letters "NISSAN" were entered on the second floor and "STADIUM" on the first floor when the naming rights were acquired. Currently, the second-seat seats are open only during events where a large number of spectators are expected.
Large video equipment (made by Mitsubishi Electric) with a width of about 22.5 m and a height of 9 m above the high-rise stands on both sidesAurora vision) Are installed, and you can see the video from most seats. Large screens are behind the second-floor seats at the rear of the main stand and back stand, but you can see the image because a monitor is installed overhead. Also, audio equipment with large speakers is prepared.
The entire stadium is covered with a roof, and the spectator seats are covered with a quarter of the roof. It is designed so that it will not get wet in the rain except for the front part of the low-rise stand.Soccer match between Japan and South KoreaThen, it became stormy, and many spectators were exposed to the strong wind and sleet by the wind blown into the stand.
From 2012, the seats will be completely non-smoking in the F. Marinos competition at this stadium. Originally there was a smoking area on the 5th and 7th floor concourse of the stand, but in accordance with the "Kanagawa Prefecture Passive Smoking Prevention Ordinance", as a measure to prevent health damage especially to children and smokers, the stadium We decided to set up smoking areas in four outside areas and to completely quit smoking on the stand and concourse..
Yokohama City Sports Medical Science Center has been established on the east gate side on the 2nd floor of the stadium, and in addition to the medical zone with rehabilitation medical function, there are gymnastics, fitness facilities, pool, etc. At the same location, a sports community plaza (Nissan Water Park) was opened as a recreational facility for citizens, and a leisure pool and a Kurhaus function have been established.
The pitch is on the 3rd floor level of the stadium and above the ground level.
The land track has a 9-lane, 1 m lap, 400 m straight course.Japan Athletics FederationType 1 official recognitionInternational Athletics Federation (IAAF) Class 2 certified track and field stadium. The all-weather truck is urethane-paved to give consideration to athletes. In addition, a course that starts and ends on a land track and circulates in Shin-Yokohama Park with a marathon gate as an entry and exit point is approved by the Japan Land Federation.Half marathonHas become a course.. In soccer games, the track may be hidden by artificial turf.International A Match-FIFA Club World Cup-J League Division 1 (J1) Marinos(I.e.Such). Even if the track is exposed, lay artificial grass on the main stand side.
The soccer field is natural grass. The 80 cm below the lawn is like a flowerpot, and the bottom is hollow, and there is a hot water pipe 30 cm below to control the ground temperature and due to the careful care of the green keeper. , Strive to maintain high quality natural grass environment all year round.
June 2001, 6,Japan-Korea Confederation CupSemi-final first gameJapanversusAustraliaIn the battle, it was held in heavy rain.. However, because the water remained on the pitch and kept good pitch condition, it was praised by FIFA as "a venue suitable for the highest level international competition"..
2001/2010/2011/2012 andJ League Best Pitch AwardHas been awarded.
In addition, a moat is formed on the outer circumference of the truck as a measure to prevent spectators from entering the stand. There is a resin board wall in the front row of the stand, which allows for a fall of the audience.
Around the stadium
- In front of the north gate is the bonfire stand used at the 1998rd National Athletic Meet in 53, which is 19.98 m high.Was designed.
- As an attached stadiumKozuku Stadium(Nissan Field Kozukue) is maintained, and there are facilities such as 400 m tracks and fields (Japan Association of Athletics Federations Type 3 Stadium).In addition to being used as a sub-track for large-scale competitions at the general stadium, soccer as a stadium alone (in high school age)Takamado Palace JFA U-18 Soccer Prince League KantoEtc.) and used in rugby.
- In 2004skateboard"Shin-Yokohama Park Skateboard Square" and artificial grass courtShinyoko Football ParkIs open. Shinyoko Football Park also serves as a parking lot for J League and large-scale events.
- On the east side of the stadium, Yokohama City has a comprehensive health care center, a comprehensive rehabilitation center, and a sports culture center for the disabled (Yokohama rapport) Is maintained,Yokohama Rosai HospitalTogether with this, it cooperates with the medical and health functions of the stadium.
Naming rights (naming rights)
Since 2003, Yokohama City has been using various facilities in Shin-Yokohama Park.Naming rightsWas looking for a sponsor company. On October 2004, 10, the cityNissan Motorと5年間総額23億5,000万円の条件で契約に合意し、翌2005年3月1日から、公園内にある3施設（横浜国際総合競技場、小机競技場、スポーツコミュニティプラザ）の呼称をそれぞれ「日産スタジアム」「日産フィールド小机」「日産ウォーターパーク」とすることが決まった。市はこの命名権売却により、年間4 - 5億円にのぼる維持費の赤字解消を試みた。一方、日産は本社機能を2010年までに (これまでのTokyoChuo-kuFrom) in the center of Yokohama cityMinatomiraiIn order to relocate to the district, by aiming to acquire the naming right, we aimed to promote community-based appeal through a synergistic effect with Yokohama F. Marinos whose home is the general stadium.
In August 2009, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. announced the progress status of new contracts since March 8 "It is not possible to renew (contract) with the current contract amount due to the severe business environment".. The city solicited sponsors of naming rights from September of the same year, but since there were no organizations or companies applying by the deadline, it is half the amount that the contract desired amount was presented at September from the end of October of the same year (annual). As a result of reopening after reducing the price to 9 million yen, it was revealed that Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. participated in the reopening on November 10... There are no other companies participating in the public offering, and on March 2010, 3, the day after the end of the conventional contract, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new three-year contract of 1 million yen per year, The name of "Nissan Stadium" will be continued along with "Kozukue" and "Nissan Water Park"... After that, the same name has been continued due to contract extension.
On December 2015, 12, the city of Yokohama announced that it will renew the naming rights with Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. after March 2 under a 2016-year contract... The contract period is until February 2021, 2, and the contract amount is the same as before, 28 million yen per year..
Incidentally,International Football Federation (FIFA) orWorld rugby When “Clean stadium” regulations based on (WR) etc. are applied, not only the stadium name but also the surrounding area (basically within the area of Shin-Yokohama Park), the sponsor name including the naming right name is excluded Is taken.
*See "Stadium History" on the Nissan Stadium official website.
- In 1980, the Ministry of Construction (currently the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) decided to develop a multipurpose reservoir in the Tsurumi River basin in Kohoku Ward, Yokohama City.
- In 1990, the city of Yokohama decided to build a general sports park on the multipurpose playground including the main stadium of the 1998 National Athletic Meet.
- In January 1992, Yokohama City started to acquire a site.
- 1993 year 1 month,2002 FIFA World Cup (2002 World Cup) is decided as a candidate site in Japan.
- Start of stadium construction in January 1994.
- In October 1996, Yokohama City announced its candidacy to host the 10 Summer Olympics (Yokohama Olympic Plan).
- In December 1996, it was decided to host the 12 World Cup.
- In March 1997, the name of "Yokohama International Stadium" was decided.
- In April 1997, the operation of the stadium was outsourced to the Yokohama City Sports Promotion Agency.
- August 1997, 8,Japan Olympic Committee (JOC) In the domestic selection voteOsakaLost to and abandoned the Olympics.
- The stadium was completed in October 1997.
From opening to holding the Soccer World Cup
- Opening on March 3st.Flutter The4th Dynasty Cup-Japanversus South KoreaHeld a battle (on the same dayChugokuversusHong KongThe league selection game was also held).
- As the first match in the J League on March 3stYokohama MarinosversusYokohama Flugels(Yokohama Derby) Held.
- On April 4th, Japan-UK student rugby competition will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Giraffe cup football 1998・Japan vs.チ ェ コHold a battle.
- January,Kozuku Stadium(Auxiliary stadium) completed.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,J League All Star SoccerHeld.
- October 10, "Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet" (53th National Sports FestivalOpening Ceremony of Autumn Meeting (25th-29th)AthleticsThe meeting will hold a general closing ceremony on the 29th).
- 11th, November 7th and 8thNational disabled sports meetWe hold "Kanagawa, dream meeting".
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yokohama FCIs the first match of the official game (JFL-JATCOHeld).
- In July, as "Yokohama International Stadium, Yokohama City Sports Medical Science Center and Sports Community Plaza"BCS AwardReceived a special award.
- July 7, J30 Round 2Kawasaki FrontaleHeld a sponsored match. Your opponentOmiya ArdijaSo, the match was 2-1 and Kawasaki Frontale won. This match is the only J League official match hosted by a team based outside Yokohama.
- On August 8, it was decided to host the 6 World Cup final.
- As the first music event on August 8th and 28th,B'zBut"B'z LIVE-GYM '99 "Brotherhood"] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Eikichi YazawaHeld a 50th birthday commemorative live "TONIGHT THE NIGHT!" (The use of music events resumed after the World Cup).
- From May to August, the use was temporarily discontinued in order to replace and grow the lawn in preparation for the World Cup Japan-Korea tournament.The Yokohama FM-sponsored game during this period used the Mitsuzawa Park Stadium.
- January,Super landHeld (held every year until 2007).
- December 12, J League 2ChampionshipRound 1 Yokohama FMKashima AntlersHeld.
- In January, announced that it would cooperate as a soccer venue for the 1 Olympic Games that Osaka City was attracting (Osaka Olympic Plan).
- In March, increase the number of seats in the stadium (3 seats → 70,564 seats).
- January,FIFA Confederations Cup 2001Held the semi-finals and finals.
- December, from the J LeagueJ League AwardsWill be the first J1 Best Pitch Award stadium.
- June 6, 9 World Cup group league vs JapanロシアJapan held the first victory of the World Cup final tournament.
- June 6th, in the same tournament group leagueアイルランドversusSaudi ArabiaHeld.
- June 6th, in the same tournament group leagueクロアチアversusエクアドルHeld.
- June 6, the final of the tournamentGermanyversusBrazilHeldRonaldoBrazil scored their fifth victory with two goals.
After the soccer World Cup
- On August 8th, the INAS-FID World Championship Soccer Final held by the International Federation of Sports for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (INAS-FID) was held.
- August 8th and 30st, B'zB'z LIVE-GYM 2002 "GREEN ~GO★FIGHT★WIN~"] Yokohama performance is held. It was the first music event after the World Cup.
- March, 12thToyota Europe/South America Cup(Aka Toyota Cup)・real Madrid(スペイン)versusOlympia Asuncion(パラグアイ) Held. After that, it was held until 2004.
- On April 4, the World Cup commemorative facility was developed and a stadium tour started.
- March 8 and 23,SMAPBut"SMAP'03 MIJ TOUR] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 30,Southern All StarsIs "Nagashi (SAS) is a midsummer tour! Ah! Raw. However, SAS!-A carnival bunny!?-" Yokohama performance.
- October 10-16,Jehovah's WitnessesInternational Convention will be held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,J1・2nd stage final sectionAnd Yokohama FMJubilo IwataAnd achieved the J2003 complete victory in 1.
- June 12, 10stEast Asian Football ChampionshipHeld.
- On May 5, Shin-Yokohama Park Skateboard Plaza was opened.
- March 7 and 24,Udo Music OfficeSponsoredRock festival"POCARI SWEAT BLUE WAVE THE ROCK ODYSSEY 2004"ButOsaka DomeWill be held at the same time asAerosmithAnd Eikichi Yazawa respectivelyHeadlinerTried.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Shinyoko Football ParkOpened.
- March 9 and 11,Mr. ChildrenBut"Mr.Children Tour 2004 Shifukunooto] Yokohama performance is held.
- October 10th with Yokohama CityNissan Motor Naming rightsAnnounced the conclusion of a sales contract.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Typhoon 22For the first time, the function of the multipurpose reservoir was activated in response to the increase in the Tsurumi River caused by It stored 150 million m³ of water from the Tsurumi River and lowered the water level in the lower reaches of the river by 1.5 m, which was effective in preventing floods. At this time, the underground parking lot of the stadium, the small desk stadium, and the Shinyoko football park were submerged.
- December 12, J League 5ChampionshipRound 1 Yokohama FMUrawa RedsHeld. Yokohama won 1-0. The number of spectators, 64,899, was the largest record in the J. League spectators at the time.
- February 2, XEROX SUPER CUP (current: FUJI XEROX SUPER CUP) Yokohama FM vs. Tokyo Verdy 1969 was held.
Introduced naming rights
- Renamed to "Nissan Stadium" on March 3 with the start of the naming rights contract with Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (contract period is until February 1, 2010). In addition, the adjoining facilities, Kozuku Stadium and Sports Community Plaza, have been renamed to "Nissan Field Kozuku" and "Nissan Water Park" respectively.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Preseason matchAs Yokohama F. Marinos vs.FC Barcelona( スペイン) Held. The card will be held again on July 7th.
- August 7 and 23,YuzuHeld "YUZU STADIUM 2005 GO HOME".
- March 8 and 6,SMAPBut"SMAP and Iku? SMAP SAMPLE TOUR FOR 62DAYS.] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2006 FIFA World Cup Asia Final Qualifying Japan vs.(I.e.Held.
- 10th-28th October, 30thJunior Olympic Athletics TournamentHeld.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,FIFA Club World Championship 2005(Commonly known as the new Toyota Cup) FinalSao Paulo FC(Brazil) vs.Liverpool FC(England) Hold a battle. After that, it was held until 2008.
- On February 2, Yokohama FM vs. Yokohama FC will be held as a pre-season match for the first time in eight years for Yokohama Derby and the first match between the top teams of both clubs.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,An earthquake whose epicenter is off the eastern coast of the Izu PeninsulaThen, we confirmed that mortar pieces and concrete pieces had fallen and cracks in the ceiling at the plaza in front of the west gate. A seismic intensity of 3 was recorded in Kohoku Ward.
- The 5st Nissan Stadium Cycle Park Festival will be held on May 28th.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentCentered on2016 Summer OlympicsTokyo Bid Headquarters (2016 Tokyo Olympics Concept), Submit the event outline plan to the JOC. This stadium (in the name of Yokohama International Stadium) was included as a venue for soccer competitions.
- March 8 and 12,SMAPBut"Pop Up! SMAP ─ Fly! Tobide! Tobi Suma? TOUR ─] Yokohama performance is held.
- On January 1, the "Nissan Stadium Athletics Academy" (NSAA) was opened to train and promote track and field athletes using the facilities of the stadium and Yokohama Sports Medical Center (representative:Takano Susumu).
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yokohama FCHeld the first official match after being promoted to J1 (Section 6, Yokohama FC 0-1 Kashima Antlers).
- On August 8, Yokohama Derby was held in the J League for the first time in nine years at this stadium (Section 11, Yokohama FM 9-19 Yokohama FC).
- On September 9th and 8th, Mr. Children said "Mr.Children "HOME" TOUR 2007 -in the field-] Yokohama performance is held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,FIFA Club World Cup 2007Urawa Reds participated in the match at this stadium for the first time in a Japanese club in the semi-final.AC MilanAC Milan wins 1-0.
- On February 2, the 23st Nissan Stadium Ekiden Race was held.
- On April 4, a commemorative event for the 12th anniversary of the opening was held as "Nissan Stadium Day" (Yokohama F. Marinos vs.Kashiwa Reysol(Implemented according to). In addition, various 10th anniversary commemorative projects are held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,2010 FIFA World Cup(World Cup South Africa)Asian 3rd qualifying, Japan vs.OmanHeld.
- On June 6th, a soccer charity match "TAKE ACTION! 7 +2008 FOOTBALL MATCH" will be held. Of the proponentHidetoshi NakataPlayed in Japan's paid games for the first time since retiring from active duty in 2006.
- August 8th, 16th, 17rd, 23th,Southern All StarsIs the last concert before the indefinite suspension of activities "Southern All Stars "Midsummer Great Thanksgiving" 30th Anniversary LIVE] Held. The first four-day performance of the same musician was held since the stadium opened.
- On September 9th and 20st, B'z said "B'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2008 -GLORY DAYS-] Yokohama performance is held.
- February 2, 11 FIFA World Cup Asian Final Qualifier Japan vs.AustraliaHeld.
- February 6, 10 FIFA World Cup Asian Final Qualifier Japan vs.QatarHeld.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rugby World Cup 2019Will be held in Japan (opening on September 9th of the same year, scheduled for the final on October 6th).Tournament invitation activityNissan Stadium is listed as one of the venues in the materials submitted in.
- March 8 and 15,GLAYBut"GLAY 15th Anniversary Special Live 2009 THE GREAT VACATION in NISSAN STADIUM] Is held.
- On March 3, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new naming rights contract, and the names "Nissan Stadium," "Nissan Field Kozukue," and "Nissan Water Park" continue to be used (the contract period is February 1). Until 2013th).
- August 8th, 5th, September 6th, 9th,EXILEBut"EXILE LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 14,X JAPANBut"X JAPAN WORLD TOUR Live in YOKOHAMA Super Forced Breakthrough Nanaten Hachiki ~ Towards the World ~] Is held. It was the band's first solo outdoor live.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurrence. There was no major damage to the stadium itself, but the opening game of Yokohama F. Marinos' J12 home scheduled for the next 1th was postponed.
- March 3th, large-scale video equipment renewal (two high-brightness LED-type large-scale video equipment).
- On April 4th, "Let's play on the" lawn "of Nissan Stadium + East Japan Pacific Ocean Earthquake Charity Event" will be held as a project for Yokohama citizens..
- April 4, Yokohama F. Marinos vs.Shimizu S-PulseIn the battle, the use in J1 league game is resumed.
- On November 11rd, visitors also participated,NinthHeld an event "Utajiam!!".
- August 5 and 12,L'Arc ~ en ~ CielWill hold "20th L'Anniversary WORLD TOUR 2012 THE FINAL" Yokohama performance.
- On September 9, Eikichi Yazawa will hold "EIKICHI YAZAWA 1th ANNIVERSARY LIVE "BLUESKY"".
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Junsu (KIM JUNSU) The Korean celebrity soccer team ``FC MEN'', headed by the Japanese talent soccer team ``FC JAPAN ALL TALENTS'', has a charity match "FC MEN JAPAN FIGHT VOL.2 FC MEN JAPAN Dream Match ~ in YOKOHAMA". Held. "K-POP KIZUNA CONCERT" was also held before the match.
- On March 3, Yokohama City and Nissan Motor signed a new naming rights contract after reducing the contract fee, and continued to use the names of "Nissan Stadium", "Nissan Field Kozukue" and "Nissan Water Park" ( The contract period is until February 1, 2016).
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,AKB48Is a sister groupSKE48-NMB48-HKT48Along with "AKB48 Super Festival-Nissan Stadium, Small! Small!" As the second part,AKB48 32nd Single Single Election-Dream cannot be seen alone-], the voting event was held.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Momoiro Clover ZBut"WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013.8.4 Nissan Stadium Tournament] Is held. The field portion used as an arena seat during a normal concert is used as a stage performance.
- On August 8th and 10th, the first concert of Southern All Stars after resuming activities "SUPER SUMMER LIVE 2013 "Burning Mumpie!! G ★ Spot Ban!!"] Yokohama performance is held.
- March 8 and 17,Dong Bang Shin KiBut"TVXQ LIVE TOUR 2013 ~TIME~ FINAL in NISSAN STADIUM] Is held. It was the first solo performance by an overseas artist.
- August 9th and 21st, B'zB'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2013 -ENDLESS SUMMER-] Yokohama performance is held. It mobilized a total of 2 spectators in two days, and the number of spectators in one performance (15) was the most spectator mobilization in the history of Nissan Stadium..
- On November 11, the number of visitors to the J30 Round 1 Yokohama F. Marinos vs Albirex Niigata match held on this day reached 33, setting a record for the J League's highest number of visitors..
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rugby World Cup 2019The final was held. This2007 competition OfStade de FranceThis is the second stadium, which was the world cup finals for both football and rugby. In the final, the number of visitors was 2, which was the highest number of visitors to the sports events held here.
- On December 12, the J7 league Round 1, Yokohama F. Marinos vs FC Tokyo was held, recording 34 visitors and setting the record for the largest number of J-League visitors..
- It is a soccer stadiumSaitama Stadium 2002Compared with, etc., it is inferior in terms of realism (in the case of watching soccer or rugby) due to the structure that it has a track for land, especially the low-rise stand has a gentle slope, and in addition to that in the main stand The pitch becomes a blind spot on the bench and it is hard to see, and there are parts where the distance between the stand and the pitch is separated because of the truck,2006 FIFA World CupThe first three qualifying rounds (home) in Japan were all held at Saitama Stadium. It is easy to see because there is a slope on the stands on the second floor and above, but the final qualifying of the competition,2010 FIFA World CupMatches were held at the stadium in the third and final qualifying.2014 FIFA World CupThe match was not held at this stadium through the 3rd and 4th (final) qualifying.
- Since it is a huge facility with a total construction cost of about 600 billion yen, it is difficult to operate only in sports events such as the J League and athletics. Therefore, while considering the impact on turf, we are working to raise profits and raise awareness among citizens by using them as concert venues, stadium tours, holding sports classes and wedding events.
- There was a request from the spectators for the eating facilities, so it was not available when the shop inside the venue was replaced or when a match hosted by F. Marinos was held.food courtInstallation was advanced.
Results of various competitions and events
Achievement of annual competition
- Chibilympics(February 5)
- Kanto Student Track and Field Championships (May)
- National Elementary School Athletics Exchange Competition(May)
- Junior Olympic Athletics Tournament(Late August)
- Nissan Stadium Cycle Park Festival feat.BikeNavi (early October)
- Nissan Stadium Ekiden Tournament (late February)
- Yokohama City Elementary SchoolPhysical education competition (10th from mid-October to early November)
- Toin AcademySports Festival (late October or early November)
Various competition results
- Dynasty Cup (1998)
- Giraffe cup football (1998-2000, 2004, 2011)
- 53th National Sports Festival(Kanagawa/Yume National Athletic Meet) (1998)
- Giraffe challenge cup (1999, 2002, 2004-2007, 2009-2010, 2013-2015, 2017-)
- Super land (2000-2007)
- FIFA Confederations Cup 2001 (2001)
- 2002 FIFA World Cup (2002)
- Toyota Europe/South America Cup(Toyota Cup) (2002-2004)
- East Asian Football Championship 2003 (2003)
- Super cup (2005, 2011, 2015-2017)
- FIFA Club World Cup (CWC, 2005-2008, 2011/2012, 2015/2016)
- Japan Athletics Championship Relay Competition (2006-2017)
- 2019 IAAF World Relay Tournament (2019)
- Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC, 2019)
ArenaWhen using as a concert venue, due to the difference in required area,Arena seatsTo provide. The maximum capacity of the existing seats plus the arena seats is approximately 75,000. Also, from the viewpoint of lawn protection, J League official games will not be held until the week following the concert. Meanwhile, the home game of Yokohama F. Marinos was the NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Stadium (Mitsuzawa Park Stadium) Will be held in.
Following are the concerts and music events held at this stadium.
- B'z (1999, 2002, 2008, 2013, 2018)
- Eikichi Yazawa (1999, 2012)
- SMAP (2003, 2005, 2006)
- Southern All Stars (2003, 2008, 2013)
- POCARI SWEAT BLUE WAVE THE ROCK ODYSSEY 2004 (2004)
- Mr. Children (2004, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017)
- Yuzu (2005)
- GLAY (2009)
- EXILE (2010)
- X JAPAN (2010)
- L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel (2012)
- AKB48 Group (2013) - "AKB48 32nd Single Selection General Election] The event was held, including the voting event.
- Momoiro Clover Z (2013, 2014, 2016)
- Dong Bang Shin Ki (2013, 2018)
- SEKAI NO OWARI (2015)
- Fukuyama Masaharu (2015)
- BUMP OF CHICKEN (2016)
- Ketsumeishi (2016)
Directions and Parking
- Tokaido Shinkansen-East Japan Railway(JR East)Yokohama Line-Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line: Shin-Yokohama StationAbout 1 km from (12-14 minutes walk).
- Positioned as the main route to the stadium,Toriyama RiverThere is a special sidewalk that goes up from the crossing point to both the main and back stands.
- JR East Yokohama Line: Kozukue StationAbout 600 m (7 minutes walk).
- Cross the road passing through the south side of the stadium with a pedestrian bridge with a slope.
- It is near the north side stand (home side) and Nissan Field Kozukue (Kozuku Stadium), and the station name says "Nissan Stadium Get Off Station".
- Also, Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue LineKitashin Yokohama StationAlso accessible from. (Approximately 1.2 km: 15 minutes on foot)
Both areIn front of Nissan StadiumGet off at the bus stop.
- Tsunashima Station-Nippa StationからTokyu bus72 linesGet on.
- Nakamachidai StationからYokohama Municipal Bus300 systemsGet on.
- Mizonokuchi StationFrom Tokyu BusDirect busTake the train bound for Shin-Yokohama Station.
- Temporary flights may be operated at the time of the event.
- FIFA /WRThe name of "Nissan Stadium" is not used in sponsored international competitions, but it is used as "Yokohama International Stadium", but the name of the bus stop remains "Nissan Stadium", so access to the bus will be provided in official programs. Not done.
Parking lot in the lower part of the stadium or near the stadiumCoin parkinguse. In the case of the Yokohama F. Marinos home game, "parking tickets" are sold for each match for the parking lot in the stadium, and only the owners are allowed to use the parking lot in the stadium. In addition, a stadium parking ticket is distributed separately to wheelchair user seats and SSS seats (highest-priced seats) who purchase annual seats. In Japanese national soccer games, only wheelchair users or those who purchase premium seats (high-priced seats) are allowed to use the parking lot in the stadium.
The following general roads are near the stadium.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Yokohama Ikuta Line -Run around the west side of the stadium and small desk stadium. At the south side of the stadium, join the Yokohama Kamioo line at the Shinba crossing that crosses the JR Yokohama line.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line -Run on the south side of the JR Yokohama Line as seen from the stadium.
- Yokohama City Road Shin-Yokohama Motoishikawa Line -Drive on the north side of the stadium, on the main street in front of Shin-Yokohama Station's north exit.
- Miyauchi Shin-Yokohama Line
The nearest IC on the toll roadThird Keihin Road Kohoku IC (About 1.5 km),Shuto Expressway Yokohane Line Higashi Kanagawa gateway (About 6 km),Tomei Expressway Yokohama Aoba IC (About 10 km).In addition, on the north bank of the Tsurumi RiverShuto ExpresswayCorporationYokohama Ring Road OfYokohama Circular North LineIs under construction2016Kohoku IC scheduled every time-Namamugi JCT(Metropolitan Expressway Yokohane Line ・Daikoku LineConnect to) while completedShin-Yokohama gatewayIs installed and connects to the Yokohama Ikuta Line. Seen from the stadium, it is located on the opposite bank of the Kameko Bridge over the Tsurumi River, and is the gateway to the toll road closest to the stadium.
Use of bicycles and motorcycles
Bicycle parking lots are set up in five surrounding areas, such as next to the stadium's managed parking lot. The use of each bicycle parking lot is not restricted even during large-scale games such as the Japan national team.
- ^ "Q & A Expenses, fees, etc.". Nissan Stadium. 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Equipment outline". Nissan Stadium. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d (PDF) --Yokohama City Audit Committee 15 Comprehensive External Audit Results Material (published on February 2004, 2), viewed on April 20, 2014
- ^ a b "Equipment outline". Nissan Stadium. 2014th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Document 3 Current status of major stadiums in Japan - Sports Agency Study working team on post-convention operation management (1st) Handouts
- ^ "About smoking, etc., about game management for the 2012 season”. Yokohama F. Marinos (March 2012, 3). As of March 13, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Official Athletics Stadium / Official Long Distance Track / Racewalk Japan Athletics Federation
- ^ Takeo Goto, "History of Japanese Soccer, Japan's 90 Years 1917 → 2006" Futabasha, 2007, pp. 338-342.ISBN 978-4575299328.
- ^ "History of Yokohama and soccer". Sports Yokohama Vol.5. Yokohama City Athletic Association (April 2011, 4). 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “About Nissan Stadium Naming Rights Contract” (Press Release), Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau, (August 2009, 8) 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "To continue" Nissan Stadium "". Sports report(November 2009, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 11. 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "About open call for naming rights of Yokohama International Stadium”. Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau (August 2010, 8). 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “To continue“ Nissan Stadium ”naming rights, 3-year contract renewal”. Sports Nippon(July 2012, 9) 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b “Yokohama City Renews Nissan Stadium Naming Rights Final at Rugby World Cup”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2015, 12) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Stadium history". Nissan Stadium. 2014th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "BCS Award winning work”. Japan Federation of Construction Contractors. 2014th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Let's play on the "lawn" of Nissan Stadium + East Japan Pacific Ocean Earthquake Charity Event". Hamaspo News. Yokohama City Athletic Association (April 2011, 4). 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Let's sing the XNUMXth at Nissan Stadium !! Utadium held”. Nissan Stadium. As of November 2011, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Momokuro 6 people Nissan Stadium live with cloth bag, cat, So Takei". Natalie (September 2013, 8). 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Enthusiasm for B'z! Nissan Stadium maximum 7 people Fireworks 5000 fireworks in a big circle". ORICON STYLE(July 2013, 9) 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ “J1 Section 33 Yokohama FM vs Niigata (Nissan Su) 62,632 people J1 league match maximum number of visitors Match record update!” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2013, 11) 2014th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Meiji Yasuda Life J1 League Record-breaking number of visitors 63,864: J League.jp”(Japanese). J League.jp (Japan Professional Soccer League). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Previously,Eel bowlIn some cases, the "Unagi Sauce Don", which is made by sprinkling only the eel kabayaki sauce used in the above on white rice, is mentioned as a spear ball.
- List of soccer fields
- List of soccer fields in Japan
- Shin-Yokohama Park
- Nissan Stadium
- Overview of the stadium by Yokohama F. Marinos official website
- Yokohama Sports Medical Center