Entering the torch relay Mie prefecture, marathon and wrestling legends run fast
If you write the contents roughly
And it was Saori Yoshida, a female wrestler who won the Olympic Games for the third time in a row, and her mother, Sachiyo, who ran through Tsu City.
The Tokyo Olympic torch relay entered Mie Prefecture on the XNUMXth, and about XNUMX people connected the torch.Start of Mie Prefecture ... → Continue reading
To everyone the latest news on Aichi / Gifu / Mie
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tsu City(Tsushi) isMie OfMiddle classに 位置 す るCity.. In MiePrefectural office locationAnd the first in JapanMunicipal systemIt is one of the 31 cities designated as the enforcement site.Urban employment areaHas a population of about 50Tokai regionThen.AichiNagoya city,ShizuokaHamamatsu city,Shizuoka PrefectureShizuoka City,Gifu Prefecture(I.e., Aichi PrefectureToyohashi,Mie PrefectureYokkaichiIt is the fifth place after.
Ise plainIt is a seaside city with a city area along the sea in almost the center of the city. The population isYokkaichiSecond in the prefecture after. The area is the largest in the prefecture.Edo PeriodToTodo familyGoverned byTsuhan Ofcastle townFlourished as. Former Tsu City is the first in Japan (1889〈Meiji22 years>May 4)Municipal systemIn one of the 31 cities that took effectAt this point, the city system was enforcedTokai regionThen only in Tsu cityIs. Within Mie PrefectureGovernment officeOr nationalOffice, Educational facilities are integrated and it is the center of administration and education in Mie Prefecture. Also, the surroundingsMunicipalitiesWith a population of 50Tsu metropolitan areaTo formIn a broad senseChukyo areaBelongs to.
Japan's Three Great Kannonone ofTsu KannonThe first building in Mie PrefectureNational treasureSpecified inShinshu Takada SchoolSenshuji TempleThere is. Also,Tsu StationA high-rise complex building with 18 floors above ground and 1 basement floor in frontAstotsuIs a landmark of Tsu City.
2006(Heisei18 years)May 1, Tsu City (old city) Hisai・Aki DistrictKawagei-Geino Town-Misato Village-Ano Town・Ishishi-gunKarasu Town-Isshi Town-Hakusan Town-Misugi VillageThe present Tsu City was established again by the merger of 10 municipalities. The merger also made it the largest city in Mie Prefecture.
Currently, it is the only one-letter municipality in Japan that has no reading.
- Shitomo River
- Ano River -Tsu CityConcentrated areaRiver flowing through.
- Iwata River -A river that flows through the population center of Tsu City.
- Nabari River
- Tanaka River
- Nakano River
Forest therapy baseHas been certified by.
- Main mountain
- Mt. Kasatoriyama
- Mount Yagashira
- Mt. Miuneyama
- Mt. Kurosoyama
- High place mountain
- Main lake
- Lake Suzue
- Kimigano Dam Lake
- Main pond
- Kazehaya Pond
- Osawa pond
- Yokoyama Pond
The city of Tsu isTakato Todo 中 世Built by major remodeling in an existing towncastle townOriginated from.. Takatora flows northAno River(Tozegawa) flows southIwata RiverIs used as a natural outer moat and is located in the center between rivers.Tsu CastlePlace the townsman's land on the east side of the sea and the samurai land on the west side.Ise Sangu KaidoLaid the foundation for prosperity.. Therefore, on the north side of entering the castle townTower bridgeAnd on the south sideIwata BridgeBecame the basis of regional sense,Hashikita(Kyohoku), south of Iwata BridgeHashinami(Today), between Toyo Bridge and Iwata BridgeInside the bridgeI call it (not today).. Around Iwata BridgeHigh billboard,Road standardIs provided,TsumatsuhishiIs also built here.. The core of the urban area is inside the bridge, and the south of the bridge has also been converted into a town area from the early Edo period... Become the center of prefectural governmentMie Prefectural OfficeAnd the gateway to the cityTsu StationIs in Hashikita, the former "outside town".. Mie Prefectural OfficeLocationIn the Meiji periodYokkaichiSince it was temporarily relocated to Tsu and returned to Tsu,public facilityI couldn't find a suitable place in the bridge where was built. Tsu station is a railway station that was extended from the north side at the time of construction.Terminal stationTherefore, there was a historical background that they were built at the north of Hashi, which is the entrance to Tsu, and became a new urban core..
It connects the Tosei and Iwata bridges, which were curved when it was the Ise Sangu Kaido in the Edo period.National Route 23Was linearized in the Meiji period,1939Widened to a width of 14 m (Showa 20) and became a road with a width of 50 m and four lanes on each side due to postwar reconstruction... Also, in a form orthogonal to this, the width of 36 m / 2 lanes on each sidePhoenix streetWas constructed and the east-west axis in the bridge was completed.. Due to the completion of wide National Route 23, the city was divided into east and west, and it left the main road.DaimonIs noisy and the ruins of Tsu Castle have become inconspicuous.
The average annual temperature is 15.9℃.
|Climate of Tsu City (1981-2010)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||19.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.2|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.3|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||43.9|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||5.2||5.9||9.8||8.8||10.3||11.3||11.2||8.5||10.3||8.9||6.0||5.0||101.2|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||163.2||157.0||175.9||189.0||191.0||150.1||174.8||210.6||156.1||164.8||160.1||173.2||2,065.8|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
|Tsu City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Tsu City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tsu City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Before modern times
"Tsu" means "the place where ships are anchored. Funatsuki. Port" (from Iwanami Shoten "Kojien XNUMXth Edition"). In the old days,AnoutsuIt is a good port described in the literature asHeianjingIt was also simply called "Tsu" because it was an important port for us. But,Mystery7 years(1498)ofMeyo earthquake(Tokai earthquake)(I.e.Because of this, the port collapsed.
TsuhanMr. TodoProspered as a castle town of, originated from a costume procession that imitated Portuguese and Spanish costumes, and later "Korean communication ambassadorIt is said that it was also influenced byChinese danceWas handed down (currently an intangible folk cultural property of Mie Prefecture), and is performed at the festival held every autumn.
National scholar,Tanikawa ShimizuThe birthplace of (Tanigawa/Kotosuga) is located in the town of Hachimachi along the old road in the west of the city center.
- Meiji4 years(1871)Anazu PrefectureWas set up and the prefectural office was set up, but the following yearPrefectural officeIs close to the center of the prefectureMie-gunYokkaichi Town (currentlyYokkaichi) Moved toMieAfter the name was changed, the prefectural office was returned the following year (because the name was not returned, the prefecture name and the prefectural office location name did not match).afterwards,Dokai prefectureDue to the merger with Tsu, Tsu is located in the central part of Mie prefecture.
- 1945(Showa20 years)May 7,May 7 - Tsu air raidOutbreak, death toll, 1,239.Second World WarThe end of the U.S. militaryB-29Due to a large-scale air raid caused by, the entire old city and the factory area in the Hashikita area were destroyed. In this air raidTakarazuka RevueFrom the groupsingerAs a member, he left the marriage in the spring of that year and lived at his husband's house in the city.Itoi weepingWas also sacrificed.
- 1959(34)May 9,Isewan TyphoonWill cause a lot of damage.
- 2007(Heisei19 years)May 4 --0:19 pmMie Prefecture Chubu EarthquakeIn Tsu city, Shimazaki-cho, Hamei-machi,Ginomachi Mukumoto, Misato-cho Misato, Anno-cho Higashikannonji TempleSeismic intensity 5 or less, Katadayakuojicho, Nishimarunouchi, Hisaihigashitaka trace town, Karasucho, Ichishicho Tajiri,Shirayama Town KawaguchiSeismic intensity 4 was observed.
Transition of administrative divisions
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 - Municipal systemBy enforcement ofAno-gunTsu Castle Town (Tsukyoguchi Town, Tsudachi Town, Tsu Daimon Town, Tsunaka No Ban Town, Tsujukuya Town, Tsukura Town, Tsu Chitose Town, Tsuirie Town, Tsuborigawa Town, Tsuzawanoue Town, Tsushinaka Town, Tsu Fish Towns, Tsukitahama Town, Tsujitoyo Town, Tsubunbe Town, Tsushin Uo Town, Tsuyama Nose Ko Town, Tsu Daise Ko Town, Tsu Minami Ham Town, Tsu Nan Se Ko Town, Tsu Katahama Town, Tsu Tsukiji Town, Tsu Gokuraku Town, Tsusazaki Town, Tsunishi Kenchocho, Tsutoken Kencho, Tsukita Horiha, Tsukitaoki, Tsushinoki, Tsunishi Shindo, Tsunaka Shinmachi, Tsunishi Horihata, Tsumarunouchi, Tsunami Horihata, Tsu Ichibancho, Tsuji Bancho, Tsusanbancho, Tsumakuracho, Tsugokencho, Tsumatsunoshita, Tsunishicho, Tsutoyocho, Tsumonmaecho, Tsugumayacho, Tsumancho, Tsukitamachi, Tsutoucho, Tsusaiki Teramachi/Tsuhouroku Town/Tsushin Tatemachi/Tsuto Shinmachi/Tsutaka Takumi Town/Nishiguchi Exit House/Sakae Town)/Iyo Town/Iwata Village/Tsukomura/Hachiman Town and a part of Shimoda Tamura (Yokei Town)/ Part of Otobe Village (Kawata, Kitaura, Satsunotsuji, Nanatsu Family, Minamiura), Part of Toze Village (Shinji, Enokishita, Kawada, Sakaemachi, Tokuda and Kiyohara, Oka) Seya, each part of Yashita), part of Furukawa Village (each part of Higashikawara, Miyamoto Mansion, Higashishin Mansion), part of Fujikata Village (Edago Fujieda Town),Ogei-gunWith the area of Obe TamuraTsu CityWas launched.
- 1909(42) April 4-Ano-gunTakebe Village-Toze VillageIncorporated.
- 1934(Showa9 years)May 6 -Ano-gun(I.e.Incorporated.
- 1936(11)May 3 -Ano-gunFujimizumuraIncorporated.
- 1939(14)May 7 - Isshi-gunTakachaya VillageIncorporated.
- 1943(18)May 8 -Ano-gunAndong Village-Kobe village-Kushigata VillageIncorporated.
- 1952(27)May 6 -Isshi-gunKumode VillageIncorporated.
- 1954(29)May 1 - GeigunIsshinda TownIncorporated.
- 1954(29)May 8 -River GeunShiratsuka Town-Kurima Village・Ano-gunKatadaIncorporated.
- 1973(48)May 2 - Aki DistrictToyosato VillageIncorporated.
- 2006(Heisei18 years)May 1 - Hisai・Aki DistrictKawagei-Geino Town-Misato Village-Ano Town・Ishishi-gunKarasu Town-Isshi Town-Hakusan Town-Misugi VillageMerged withTsu CityWas launched.
Tsu City has approximately 800 public facilities to be installed and managed, with 10 halls and 53 public halls having the same functions duplicated, resulting in high maintenance costs..
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|-||Yasuo Kondo||2006 (Heisei 18)/1/1||2006 (Heisei 18)/2/5||Mayor Executor|
|1||Naohisa Matsuda||2006 (Heisei 18)/2/6||2011 (Heisei 23)/2/23|
|2 - 3||Yasuyuki Maeba||2011 (Heisei 23)/4/25||Incumbent|
Old Tsu City
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Former Tsu Mayor|
|1||May 1889, 22||December 1889 (Meiji 22)|
|2||Mr. Nagai||May 1890, 23||December 1901 (Meiji 34)|
|3||May 1901, 34||December 1907 (Meiji 40)|
|4||December 1907 (Meiji 40)||August 1916 (Taisho 5)|
|5||Yoshida Arita||May 1916, 5 (Taisho 10)||August 1921 (Taisho 10)|
|6||Norizo Mizo||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 2)||August 1925 (Taisho 14)|
|7||August 1926 (Taisho 15)||December, 1930 (Showa 5)|
|8||Horikawa||December, 1930 (Showa 5)||December, 1945 (Showa 20)|
|9||Masajiro Ishihara||March 1945, 20 (Showa 11)||December, 1946 (Showa 21)|
|10||Horikawa||December, 1946 (Showa 21)||December, 1946 (Showa 21)|
|Former Tsu Mayor|
|11||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||December, 1951 (Showa 26)|
|12||December, 1951 (Showa 26)||December, 1953 (Showa 28)|
|13||Horikawa||December, 1953 (Showa 28)||December, 1957 (Showa 32)|
|14||December, 1957 (Showa 32)||December, 1974 (Showa 49)|
|15||Okamura Hatsuhiro||March 1974, 49 (Showa 7)||1994 (Heisei 16)/7/13|
|16||Yasuo Kondo||1994 (Heisei 16)/7/14||2005 (Heisei 17)/12/31|
"I like this town"
- So-calledGreat Heisei mergerThe song suitable for the new “Tsu City” was occasionally publicly recruited and established on February 2009, 21.
- Lyrics-Composition : Koichi Murata (resident of Tsu City)
The number of lawmakers is 34.
|Parliamentary name||Number of members|
|Prefectural capital club||5|
|Japan Communist PartyTsu City Council||4|
|Tsu Civic Association||1|
As of May 2019, 5 (first year of Reiwa).
- Election district: Tsu city constituency
- Constant number: 7 people
- Term: September 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 15) to September 2023th, 5 (5th year of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Kenji Aoki||LDPPrefectural assembly|
|Sugimoto Kumano||Mie Shinsei|
|Hiroyuki Funabashi||Mie Shinsei|
|Takabayashi Kobayashi||LDP prefectural assembly|
|Kawaguchi Yen||Mie Shinsei|
|Kazumi Maeno||LDP prefectural assembly|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Mie Prefecture 1th ward(Such as Tsu City)||Norihisa Tamura||LDP||8||Constituency|
National Police Agency
- Chubu District Police DepartmentMie Prefecture Information and Communication Department
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Central partProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauMie Administrative Oversight Administrative Consultation Center
Ministry of Justice
- Tsu District Public Prosecutor's Office
- Tsu Ward Public Prosecutor's Office
- Suzuka City Public Prosecutor's Office
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Tokai Hokuriku Welfare BureauMie office
- Mie Labor Bureau
- Tsu Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Tsu Public Employment Security Office
Ministry of Agriculture
- Tokai Agricultural Administration BureauMie prefecture base
- Tokai Agricultural Administration Bureau Kisogawa Water System Land Improvement Research and Management Office Chusei Branch
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Chubu Regional Development BureauMie River National Highway Office
- Chubu Transport BureauMie Transport Branch
Ministry of Defense, SDF
- SDF Mie Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Japan Ground Self-Defense Force Hisai Garrison
- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceMt. Kasatoriyama Branch Base
- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceHakusan Buntun Base
Independent administrative agency
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Agriculture and Food Research InstituteAno Vegetable Research Center
- Japan Pension Service Tsu Pension Office
- Police box
|Isshinda||Tsu City||Isshinda Town|
|Tsu Station前||Hasho Town|
|Takanoo||Tsu City||Takanoo Town|
|Katada||Katada Well Town|
|Sone||Sone, Ano Town|
|Tokan||Annocho Higashikannonji Temple|
The city's standing fire department. Until the merger in 2006, it had outsourced fire-fighting operations for Aki-gun and Karasu-cho. In 2006, the municipalities merged and merged with the Kui District Wide-area Fire Fighting Association (hereinafter, Kui Fire Fighting), which was composed of Hisai City and Isshi County (excluding Karasu Town). newTsu City Fire DepartmentWas established.
The fire department was located at the Naka Fire Station (Kotobukicho) in the former Tsu City. However, the facility was set up with a new fire department headquarters at the new Hisai fire station due to the merger due to problems such as deterioration and space.
- Fire department
- Hisai Fire Station-Former Hisai City and former Isshi Town. Sharing facilities with the fire department
- Medium Fire Station-Central Tsu City (around city hall and prefectural office), former Karasu Town.
- North Fire Department-Northern Tsu City, former Aki District.
- Hakusan Fire Station-Former Isshi County (excluding Isshi Town, former Karasu Town) has jurisdiction.
- Original fire engine (excluding former Hisai fire engine)
In Tsu city, due to its regional characteristics (roads are complicated and narrow), etc.1988Since (63), we have been developing our own original small fire trucks and equipment, and it is known as "Tsu-shiki" among firefighters.In addition to adopting a three-seater single cab, which is rare for fire engines,PTOMost of the vehicles are based on Mitsubishi vehicles due to problems such as. NowadaysEmergency fire support teamSince the national treasury subsidy increased due to the registration in the above and technological advances, general fire trucks that comply with the standards of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications were also introduced at the middle fire department and the north fire department that have jurisdiction over the former Tsu city area. The number of Tsutsushiki fire engines is decreasing.
- Main hospital
- National Hospital Organization Sakakibara Hospital
- National Hospital Organization Mie Central Medical Center
- National Hospital Organization Mie Hospital
- Fujita Medical University Nanaguri Memorial Hospital
- Mie University Hospital
- Mie Prefectural Isshi Hospital
- Medical association
- Mie Medical Association
- Mie Dental Association
- Mie Prefectural Veterinary Medical Association
- Mie Pharmaceutical Association
- Main post office
- Japan Post
- Japan Post Bank
- ATMs are set up in 58 locations in Tsu City, including each post office (installed in the Kumode Post Office), except for the simple post office, and 20 of them also provide holiday services.
- However, there are no directly managed stores in Tsu city,Japan PostIt operates in the form of a post office savings window as an agent of Ga Yucho Bank (the post office savings window is a subcontracting agency from Japan Post to a simple post office trustee). By the way,Prefectural office locationThe only city in Japan where there is no Japan Post Bank store is Tsu City.
- Mie Prefectural Museum of Art
- Mie Prefectural Museum
- Mie Prefectural Cultural Center
- Tsu City Library
- Tsu Region Plaza
- Sun Hills Ano
- Tsu City Isshi Library
- Tsu City Geological Library
- Tsu City Sun Delta Karasu
- Tsu City Hisai Furusato Literature Museum
- Geino Cultural Center
- Hakusan Cultural Center
- Louvre Sculpture Museum
- Higuchi Friendship Museum
- Tsu City Industry/Sports Center
Sister city/affiliated city
- sister city
- Osasco City(Federal Republic of Brazil State of Sao Paulo）
- Zhenjiang(People's Republic of China Jiangsu）
- sister city
- Partner city
- Shunan City(Yamaguchi ）
- Former Hisai City forms a friendship city tie-up with former Shinnanyo City on May 1990, 5
- March 1997, 3 Signing of mutual support agreement at the time of disaster
- Kamifurano Town(Hokkaido Kamikawa General Promotion Bureau Sorachi-gun）
- October 1997, 7 Friendship City Alliance
- National Monzen Town Summit
- This is a conference held by local governments, tourist associations, and commercial persons who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples all over the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
- Foreign residents' city meeting
- Agricultural union
- Shipbuilding/heavy industry
- Food maker
- Electrical related
- Other industries
- Main downtown area
- Department store
- Large shopping center
- AEON Town Tsugawai
- AEON Tsu Shopping Center
- Bay Square Tsu Rats
- AEON MALL Tsunan
- Aeon Town Tsushiroyama
- AEON Hisai Shopping Center
- AEON Town Geino
- YamanakaArte Tsushinmachi store
- Hisai Inter Garden
- Major financial institutions
- Hundred five banks(head office)
- Chukyo Bank
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
- Mizuho Bank
- Resona Bank
- Mie Bank
- Tsu Shinkin Bank(Head office)
Major companies with headquarters/bases in the city
- Imuraya Group
- Japanese construction
- Hundred five banks
- Mie traffic
- Mie Kotsu Group Holdings
- Medical light
Other major companies
- Snack company
- Panasonic Eco Solutions Electronic Materials Mie
- Matsuzaka Iron Works
- Three heavy isuzu car
- Mie Nissan Motor
- Ise ShimbunHeadquarters-Local newspaper in Mie Prefecture.
- Chunichi ShimbunMie Directorate General
- Asahi Shimbun(Nagoya Head Office) Tsu Bureau
- Mainichi Shimbun(Chubu Head Office) Tsu Branch
- Yomiuri Shimbun Tokyo Head Office(Chubu branch) Tsu Branch
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun(Nagoya branch) Tsu Branch
- Sokoku Shimbun(Sankei Shimbun Osaka Head Office) Tsu Branch
- Chubu Keizai ShimbunMie branch office
- NHK Tsu Broadcasting Station
- Mie television broadcastingMain office
- Mie FM broadcastingMain office
- ZTVMain office
- Tokai Radio BroadcastMie branch office (currently closed) --Radio Mie, the source company →Kinki Tokai BroadcastingIs the head office location.
- Tokai TV broadcastingMie branch office
- Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC TV / CBC Radio) Mie Branch
- Nagoya TV BroadcastMie branch office
- Chukyo TV broadcastingMie branch office
- Fujita Medical University Nanaguri Memorial Hospital
- Broadcasting University Mie Learning Center(Mie Prefectural Cultural CenterInside)
Compulsory education school
Junior high school
- Mie University Faculty of Education Junior High School
- Tsu City Isshinda Junior High School
- Tsu City Tachibashi Minami Junior High School
- Tsu City Tachibashi Kita Junior High School
- Tsu City Nishibashinai Junior High School
- Tsu City West Suburb Middle School
- Tsu City Higashi Hashiuchi Junior High School
- Tsu City Minamigaoka Junior High School
- Tsu City South Suburb Middle School
- Tsu City Toyosato Junior High School
- Tsu City Hisai Junior High School
- Tsu City Hisai Nishi Junior High School
- Tsu City Hisai Higashi Junior High School
- Tsu City Chaoyang Junior High School
- Tsu City Geino Junior High School
- Tsu City Tokan Junior High School
- Tsu City Koumi Junior High School
- Tsu City Isshi Junior High School
- Tsu City Hakusan Junior High School
- Tsu City Misugi Junior High School
- Takada Junior High School(private)
- Saint Joseph Women's High School(private)
- Mie University School of Education
- Tsu City Ando Elementary School
- Tsu City Ikusei Elementary School
- Tsu City Isshinda Elementary School
- Tsu City Osato Elementary School
- Tsu City Katada Elementary School
- Tsu City Kobe Elementary School
- Tsu City Hokuritsu Makoto Elementary School
- Tsu City Kushigata Elementary School
- Tsu City Kumozu Elementary School
- Tsu City Kurima Elementary School
- Kokuko branch school
- Tsu City Keiwa Elementary School
- Tsu City Shusei Elementary School
- Tsu City Shiratsuka Elementary School
- Tsu City Shinmachi Elementary School
- Tsu City Takachaya Elementary School
- Tsu City Takanoo Elementary School
- Tsu City Toyogaoka Elementary School
- Tsu City Nishigaoka Elementary School
- Tsu City Fujisui Elementary School
- Tsu City Minamigaoka Elementary School
- Tsu City Nanritsu Makoto Elementary School
- Tsu City Yosho Elementary School
- Tsu City Narumi Elementary School
- Tsu City Taoyuan Elementary School
- Tsu City Ritsusei Elementary School
- Tsu City Seiyuki Elementary School
- Tsu City Togi Elementary School
- Tsu Municipal Kuriha Elementary School
- Tsu City Sakakibara Elementary School
- Tsu City Ueno Elementary School
- Tsu City Kuroda Elementary School
- Tsu City Senrigaoka Elementary School
- Tsu City Toyotsu Elementary School
- Tsu City Akira Elementary School
- Tsu City Anzai Elementary School
- Tsu City Unrinin Elementary School
- Tsu City Muramoto Elementary School
- Tsu City Kusao Elementary School
- Tsu City Municipal Elementary School
- Tsu City Ano Elementary School
- Tsu City Akai Elementary School
- Tsu City Karasu Elementary School
- Tsu City Kawai Elementary School
- Tsu City Takaoka Elementary School
- Tsu City Oi Elementary School
- Tsu City Hase Elementary School
- Tsu City Kajo Elementary School
- Tsu City Kawaguchi Elementary School
- Tsu City Osan Elementary School
- Tsu City Japanese Elementary School
- Tsu City Yatsuyama Elementary School
- Mie University School of Education Special Support School
- Mie Prefectural School for the Blind
- Mie Prefectural Deaf School
- Mie Prefectural Shiroyama Special Needs School
- Mie Prefectural Brightness Special Support School
- Real school of grass
- Asunaro Branch School
- Mie Prefectural Inaba Special Needs School
City center station:Tsu Station
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
- Once else,Ise Electric RailwayMain line (later Kintetsu Ise line.1961Abolition)Ano Railway(1944Abolished)Nakase Railway(1942There was also a railway line such as.
- The only prefectural capital in the Tokai region, and the prefectural capital in the Kinki regionNaraWith past and presentTramNever existed.This seems to be related to the city area.Also,Light RailThere is no plan for.
- Tokyo Express Bus : Omiya Station-Ikebukuro Station-Shinjuku Station-Tachikawa Station-Yokohama Station - Tsu station square-Mie Kaikan・Ise City station square ・Toba BC (Mie traffic,Sanko Ise Shima Kotsu,Seibu sightseeing bus) *Night trip
- Tokyo/Kawasaki-Mie Line : Kawasaki Station・Shinjuku Station- Kintetsu Yokkaichi Station-Shirako Station-Tsu Station(Bayline Express) *Night
- Kyoto Express Bus : Tsu station square-Mie Kaikan - Tsuchiyama BS-Kyoto Station (Mie Kotsu,Kintetsu Bus）
General route bus
- Mie traffic
- Gurutto Tubus
- Tsu City Community Bus (Gei area)(Inside the old river town)
- Tsu City Community Bus (Geino area)(In the former Geino town)
- Tsu City Community Bus (Misato Area)(Former Misato Village)
- Tsu City Community Bus (Ano area)(In the former Ano town)
- Tsu City Community Bus (Hakusan area)(In the former Hakusan town)
- Tsu City Community Bus (Misugi area)(Formerly Misugi Village)
- (Kameyama City)- Iseze IC - Geino IC - Ano SA - Tsu IC - Hisai IC -(Kameyama City)
- Regional high standard road
- National Route 23(Ise highway）
- National Route 163(Hatsuse Kaido）
- National Route 165(Iga Kaido）
- National Route 306(Tour road)
- National Route 368(Ise Honkaido）
- National Route 369(Ise Honkaido)
- National Route 422
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 10, Tsuseki Line(Isebetsu Highway)
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 19 Tsu Station Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 24 Matsusaka Hisai Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 28 Kameyama Hakusan Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 30 Ureshino Misugi Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 39 Aoyama Misugi Line
- Mie Route 42 Tsugeino Mt. Ooyama Ta Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 43 Isshisugi Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 55 Hisai River Gei Line
- Mie Prefectural Road 58 Matsuzaka Isshi Line
- Mie Prefectural Road No. 67 Isshi Ureshino Line
- Tsumatsusaka Port(Important port）
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
Sights and historic sites
- Scenic spot
- Sanki(Sakura's scenic spot)
- "Plum garden", "Fujitana", "hydrangea garden" of flower garden which fused welfare and environment ()
- Townscape preservation district
- Iga Kaido (preservation of cityscape)
- Isshin Terauchi Town (preserving the streetscape)
- Okutsu(Ise Honkaido, cityscape preservation)
- Nightlight (near Edo Bridge on the Ise Highway [Ise Highway / Isebetsu Highway intersection])
- Main castle
- House castle
- Ueno Castle
- Tsu Castle: Prefectural historical site
- Nagano Castle: National Historic Site
- Kiriyama CastleToe: National historical site.
- Kitabatake Remains : Continued 100 famous castles in Japan
- Togi Castle
- Nagano Castle Ruins
- Main temple
- Shin BuddhismTakada school Senshuji Temple
- Tsu Kannon(Japan's Three Great Kannon）
- Seiganji Temple(Tendai Masamori Buddhism）
- (Tendai Masamori Buddhism(Special Motoyama)
- Renkoin Hatsumaji Temple
- Main shrine
- Miegata Gokoku Shrine-Guangming Town. As a guardian deity of Mie prefecture, it has earned a great respect from all over the prefecture.
- Prefecture company Takayama Shrine - Marunouchi(Tsu CastleRuins)
- Prefecture company Karasu Shrine - Karasu Town
- Extraordinary bureau and extra shrine Yuki Shrine - 2341
- – Fujikata 2339
- Extraordinary bureau and extra shrine Kitahata Shrine - Misugi Town
- Teki Shrine
- Kawakamiyama Wakamiya Hachimangu - Misugi Town3498
- - Misato Town.. Jumbo zodiac is famous.
- Nobeno Shrine - Hisai1855 Ninomachi.
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Nearby Tourist Spots
- Nisshin stone Buddha group
- Aoyama Plateau
- Aoyama Kogen Wind Farm(24 wind turbines for power generation, the largest in Honshu)
- Misato Wind Park (8 wind turbines for power generation)
- Tsunagi Town
- Road Station - Misugi,Tsu Kawage
- (Baby star ramenTheme park)
- Murou Akame Aoyama Quasi-National Park
- Akame Isshikyo Prefectural Nature Park
- Kairaku Park
- JNR D51 type steam locomotive Unit 499Static preservationHas been done. Also, during the spring holiday season, cherry blossoms in the park are in full bloom, making it a famous spot for cherry blossom viewing.
- Antibiotics were made from the soil in this park.. Kintetsu Line running right next to youvista carNamed after Vistamycin.[Broken link]
- Tsu Castle Ruins Castle Park
- Ishiyama Kannon Park
- Kogei Town Forest Park
- Kumozu River Green Space
- River Park Mami
- Shiroyama Kleingarten
- Ise no Umi Prefectural Natural Park
- Daimon RepresentativeRed light district
- Cocopa Resort
- Tokai nature trail
Festivals and events
- Tsu FestivalTojin dance"Anotsu Yosakoi" etc. (early October)
- Takada Motoyama Senshu-ji Seven Nights (January 1-9)
- Canco dance (bon)
- Illuminated Fantasy (Misato Town, Tsu City)
- Tsu Fireworks Festival(Off the coast of Akogura)
- Beach volleyball competition (Gotemba coast)
- Takatoraza (Phoenix Street)
- Summer Festa in Hisai(Japan Ground Self-Defense Force10th Division33th Ordinary Science RegimentGround, Saturday of the first week of August)
- Hisai Festival(May)
- Ono Lion Dance Kawaguchi Ono District, Hakusan Town (New Year)
- A Shinto ritual to be held on July 7th in the old town of Shiratsukacho.
- Food where Tsu is the birthplace
- Strawberry daifuku(There are stores all over the country that have announced their origin, and "Toraya Honke" in Tsu City is one of them. I don't know exactly.)
- Miso katsu(There are various theories)
- Hitsumabushi(There are various theories)
The former Tsu city area is the largest in Japan by population ratio.eelIt is a city with many shops, and the eel consumption per capita is the highest in Japan... This originates from the fact that the Todo clan in the Edo period encouraged eel food to enhance the nourishment and morale of the feudal clan, and gathered eel restaurants underneath Tsu Castle from various places. Previously, there were eel farms around Tsu City with that remnant,Isewan TyphoonAnd many of them went out of business. However, the eel eating habits, which had become widespread among citizens, remained. Unlike other areas, eel is a popular food in Tsu City, especially in the downtown area.Daimon-MarunouchiIn areas such as districts, before the steep price of eel began in the 2010s, even the finest "extraordinary" rice bowl (with eel cut into slices, with liver soup) could be eaten for about 1,500 yen.
Tsugyoza is a fried gyoza made by wrapping bean paste in a large skin with a diameter of 15 cm and fried in oil. Originated from school lunch,1985It was devised around that time and is still being offered today. It has been sold at restaurants and events since 2008. So-calledClass B gourmetIs one of the.
- Live horse : Ministry of InteriorSecurity bureauLibrary Manager,佐賀-Miyagi-Governor of Chiba Prefecture(Government election)
- Sakaguchi force : KomeitoMember of the House of Representatives, OriginalMinister of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Chiaki Takahashi : Democratic PartyyuanMember of the House of Councilors
- Mr. Nagai: House of Representatives, Mayor Tsu
- Yasuyuki Maeba: The current Mayor Tsu, formerOfficials
- Naohisa Matsuda: Former Mayor of Tsu
- Yuki Hashimoto : Shibuya City CouncilLegislator, exLive idol
- Okuda : ToyotaRepresentative Director and President,Japan Bank for International CooperationPresident and Representative Director,Nippon KeidanrenPresident
- Tsutomu Okuda : J. Front RetailingChairman and CEO,DaimaruChairman and CEO,Kansai Keizai DoyukaiRepresentative secretary
- Shinji Shimizu : Life corporationRepresentative Director and Chairman,Japan Chain Store AssociationPresident
- Norio Mase : Haagen-Dazs JapanChief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- : Floating biologist, Kyoto University and Mie Prefectural University
- Ikemura Reiko : 画家,彫刻家,Berlin University of the Arts教授
- Eisaburo Ueno : Founder of agricultural civil engineering,Faithful dog HachikoMaster
- Ranpo Edogawa : Novelist(OldNabari TownBorn, but birthplaceTsuhanMaster)
- Yoshiko Kato : Japanese painter,Japanese paintingClassroom instructor
- Kawakita Hanmudoko : Potter
- Jiro Kawakita : Cultural anthropologist,KJ methodCreator of
- Ryusuke Kawasumi : Geographer
- Kazuhiro Kuramoto : Historian,International Research Center for Japanese Studies教授
- Okubo Osamu:Writer
- Shinji Komada:Writer,Chinese literary(OsakaBorn but raised in Tsu)
- Saito : Shuko scholar(OldMusashi countryEdoBorn, but birthplaceTsuhanMaster)
- Yohei Sugita : 画家,Contemporary artist
- Tanikawa Shimizu: National scholar
- Takao Nakatani:Writer("Japanese Manhattan] First member)
- Nakamura Asami:painter
- Nishioka brother and sister:manga artist
- Nishida Peninsula: Painter (former Isshi-gunNanaguri VillageFrom)
- Akiyuki Noda:Composer
- Yuno Miura : Japanese literature(Ancient literature, traditional literature),Chiba UniversityHonorary professor,Rissho UniversityProfessor,Miura ShinonFather of.
- Yoshihisa Yamaji : tenorsinger
- Hideo Yoshimura: Movie critic, formerAichi Shukutoku University教授
- Michiko Yonekawa: Children's literature author
- AZU : Singer
- Aiko Ito : Gravure idol
- Utamaro : Singer
- Uraguchi Fumiho : Tokai TV broadcastingannouncer
- Ayumi Oka : Actress
- Kuno Makoto: OriginalCBC TVannouncer
- Shinichi Kogawa : Miyazakihosoannouncer
- Yukari Shimojo: OriginalChukyo TV broadcastingannouncer
- Shunfutei Noboru: Rakugo
- Mitsuko Tanaka : Free caster.TBS News BirdAppeared in
- Nariko Tamori : Local talent,Weather forecaster
- Yuko Narita: Talent
- Hashizume Hidenori : Japan Broadcasting Corporationannouncer
- Takaya Fujikami : Singer
- Emi Honda : Former Chukyo TV Broadcast Announcer
- Yukiko Manchu: Voice actor (oldHisai）
- Moisture: CBC TV Announcer
- Hideka Miwa : NHK Nagoya Broadcasting Stationannouncer
- Satoko Mochiki : Nagoya TV Broadcastannouncer
- : Disc jockey
- Mari Ota: OriginalNHK Tsu Broadcasting Stationannouncer NowNHK Otsu Broadcasting Stationannouncer
- Daisuke Ito: Racing driver
- Rea Iwade : Athleticsplayer
- Takahiro Kawasaki : Professional baseball player(Chunichi DragonsBelongs),Tsu City Fire DepartmentFirefighter
- Yume Kanzaki : soccer player(Nagoya GrampusBelongs)
- Kinemura Kintaro : Professional wrestler(XWF）
- Koji Kitao(Futaba black): Professional wrestler, exSekitori(Yokozuna）
- Gokin Kofu(Master of tail car): Sumo leader, formerOzeki
- Servant : soccer player(FC OsakaBelongs)
- Naoya Senoo:soccer player(AC Nagano PulceiroBelongs)
- Yousuke Nozaki:soccer player(Yokohama FCBelongs)
- Hayashi Kazuaki:soccer player(Dezzola ShimaneBelongs)
- Kanako Hirai : Volleyball player (Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical SpringsBelongs)
- Shigeru Miyazaki : kendoHanshi,Showa Tensen MatchParticipation
- : Jockey (Kasamatsu Racecourse）
- Naoko Yamaguchi: Female professional boxer, former WBA women's world super flyweight champion (fifth generation), second OPBF Oriental Pacific female class champion.
- Saori Yoshida : Female wrestler, Athens, Beijing, London OlympicsGold medalist,National Honor AwardAward
- Yoshihito Nishioka : Tennis player
- Mika Hagi : FY2007Miss japanWinner
- Yamazaki Sanzo : A person who reproduced the life of the Jomon period. amateurArchaeologist・ History researcher
- Kazuichi Sugiyama : School inspection,Tube acupunctureInventor of. World's firstSchool for the blindIs said to be the founder
- Sawaki Komichi : Soto sectMonk
- Don Konishi:fashion designer
- Ibaraki Masahiko -Former Editor-in-Chief of Shueisha Manga Magazine
Works set in Tsu City
- Great Heisei mergerInPrefectural office locationThe case of the mergerSaitamaSaitama,ShizuokaShizuoka City,AomoriAomori,ToyamaToyama,Shimane Matsue,Yamaguchi Yamaguchi City,SagaSaga CityThis is the 8th case after.
- Yamaguchi City Yamaguchi Prefecture merged with neighboring local governments on October 2005, 10, making it the city with the smallest population as the prefectural capital of Japan. After that, the city with the smallest population as the prefectural capital became Yamaguchi City again due to the merger of this city and the surrounding municipalities.
- At the end of July 1955, a large-scale water accident at Hashikita Junior High School in the city (Hashikita Junior High School water accident)There has occurred. Since then, all the junior high schools in Mie prefecture have been urgently required to install swimming pools.
- ^ "Urban Employment Area-". www.csis.u-tokyo.ac.jp. 2020/2/13Browse.
- ^ "National Census 27 National Census Metropolitan areas / files | File | Search statistical data”(Japanese). General contact point for government statistics. 2020/2/13Browse.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, p. 175.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, pp. 175-176.
- ^ a b Nishimura 2018, p. 177.
- ^ a b Nishimura 2018, pp. 177-178.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, pp. 179-180.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, p. 180.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, pp. 178-179.
- ^ Nishimura 2018, p. 179.
- ^ “Similar public facilities, heavy burden, 10 years of merger, stagnation in discussion of consolidation” Asahi Shimbun, April 2015, 4, morning edition,Nagoya Head OfficeEdition 34 pages
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun], Tsu City homepage.
- ^ Volume 2 of the Mayors of Japan, "The Mayors of Japan", 1984. 『Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ "Structure of city council". 2018/11/28Browse.
- ^ "Rep introduction". 2018/11/28Browse.
- ^ Still active "Tsunashishiki"[Broken link]
- ^ Tsuhachimangu Tsu City, Mie Prefecture Eight Million Gods, Retrieved January 2021, 1
- ^ Tatsumizu Shrine Tsu City, Mie Prefecture Eight Million Gods, Retrieved January 2021, 1
- ^ Nobeno Shrine, , , 
- ^ (PDF) (Meiji Confectionery）
- ^ a b "Rurubu Ise Shima '07" 2006.(Page 95)
- ^ Kyoto Shimbun (October 2015, 4). “Tatsunori Kasumi dies Ritsumeikan University Faculty of Letters Professor". 47NEWS.As of August 2017, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/4/2Browse.
- ^ Yoshihiko Watanabe (November 2014, 11). “Rei Iwade is the best teen in Japan". Nikkan Sports.As of August 2014, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/11/19Browse.
- Yukio Nishimura"Prefectural capital story-47 The modern life of the city center space" Yuhikaku, March 2018, 3, p.15.ISBN 978-4-641-16516-8.
- "Rurubu Ise Shima '07"JTB publishing, February 2006.ISBN 978-4-533-06329-9.