Photo Orix Director Satoshi Nakajima [Photo: Yusuke Fukutani]
Orix vs. Rakuten decided to postpone on the 29th A total of 6 games will be postponed in response to the state of emergency
If you write the contents roughly
It has already been decided to postpone the five Central League games scheduled at Tokyo Dome and Jingu Stadium, and the postponement is now six games.
NPB (Nippon Professional Baseball), which had already announced the postponement of five games in the Central League, will be on the 5th in Tokyo, Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Meiji Jingu Stadium
|The original notation is "Meiji GodpalaceBaseball field"is. The title given to this article isTechnical limitationsorArticle name restrictionsIs inaccurate due to.|
The owner isReligious corporationMeiji JinguAnd thenJingu Stadium(Jingukyujo) " Or "ShogunIs known by the common name. Here, in addition to the main stadium, it is adjacentJingu Second Stadium(andMeiji Jingu Gaien Golf Practice GroundWest practice field) is also touched on.
1926(TaishoSince opening in 15 years)Amateur baseballInCollege baseballUsed for many years as the main stadium ofTokyo Roku University BaseballIn addition,Toto University BaseballIt has been used to this day mainly in the first division league and qualification matches.
Otherhigh school baseball OfEast Tokyo TournamentandWest Tokyo Games, Autumn tournament (all after the semi-final),All Japan University Baseball Championship,Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentIn addition,Adult baseball(JABA Tokyo Sponichi Tournament.. in the pastCity competition baseball tournament, Even now, the second qualifying round in Tokyo), amateur tournaments such as the Japan Little Senior All Japan Championship are being held.In JapanHanshin Koshien StadiumAlong with that, it is also a baseball stadium that is said to be a "sacred place for baseball."
Initially for amateurs onlyProfessional baseballAlthough it was not approved for use in official games, it was gradually eased and as of 2021Tokyo Yakult Swallows Private stadiumIt is used as a (baseball stadium).
The original notation is "Meiji Jingu Baseball Stadium", which does not include the middle line between "Ru" and "Miya" (the character signboard of the stadium name on the front entrance is this notation), but in generalCommon kanji"Miya" is used (the same applies to the official stadium website).
As will be described laterNational Stadium,Chichibunomiya Rugby FieldThere is also a second stadium (no longer in use), which is a characteristic location where top-level competitions are held in each competition.
From construction to prewar
The Jingu Stadium was completed1926(Taisho 15). At Meijijingu GaienMeiji Jingu Gaien Stadium(1958ToNational Stadium Kasumigaoka Athletics StadiumWas renovated to nowNational StadiumIs being built. ) And other sports facilities were built. At that time, the total construction cost was 53 yen, of which 48 yen was spent, and the Tokyo Big5 Baseball League donated XNUMX yen to this construction. The site construction work was started1925In December (Taisho 14), the groundbreaking ceremony was held in January of the following year, and the completion ceremony was held on October 12, and the regent Hirohito (later)Emperor Showa)WhenHanin PalaceWas present, and as the first match, a red and white match between Tokyo vs. Yokohama secondary school representatives and Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was held. Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League has been used in some league games since the fall of this year.1927(ShowaFrom 2nd year), the Intercity Baseball Tournament was started at this stadium.
In the Edo period, long before it was built, it was the residence "Aoyama Kogacho" where the Koga people "Hundred people" used in the Edo Shogunate lived. It is said that there were Yoriki, a concentric mansion, a shooting range, etc., and the place where the shooting range was was just in front of the outfield light. The place where the ninja head Takamine family's mansion was located corresponds to the current clubhouse.
Early raceDue to lack of capacity due to1931In (Showa 6), the Tokyo Big55 Baseball League paid a construction cost of 29,000 yen to expand the infield and outfield stands, and the outer shape became the current shape except for the front of the stadium. XNUMX people From 58,000 people (Norizo MatsuuchiIn the live announcement of, you can see the expression "6 spectators, packed in the infield and outfield stands") Is increasing. From this year, Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League will hold all league games at Jingu Stadium.1932In (Showa 7), the league match of the Tohto University Baseball League began to be held.
Before the war, it was regarded as a "sacred place for amateur baseball" due to the background of its construction and the style of being managed and operated by Meiji Jingu, and there was an atmosphere that the use of professional baseball was out of the question.Yomiuri ShimbunPresident'sMasataro MatsuriIs an all-Japan team (later) with the intention of becoming a professional in the futureYomiuri GiantsOrganize)1934(Showa 9)米 国Major LeagueInvited match was held at Jingu Stadium. Positive power will be in February of the following yearRight wingThe criminal said in an interrogation that "Yomiuri invited an American baseball team to use the sacred Jingu Stadium".Emperor Organization TheoryListed with support.
Before and after World War II
Sino-Japanese warAfter the outbreak1938Immediately after the completion of the Intercity Baseball Tournament in (Showa 13)Korakuen StadiumMoved the venue to1943(Showa 18)Pacific WarDue to the intensification ofMinistry of EducationDue to the notification from, both Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto have been dissolved.1945(Showa 20) In May,U.S. ForcesbyTokyo air raidIt was damaged by the (Yamanote air raid), and a part of it collapsed due to the fire.
Japan's defeatLater, it was requisitioned by the US Army, the Japanese occupation army, and used under the name "Stateside Park" as a stadium dedicated to the Allied Forces.
Even so, in 1945 (Showa 20), the year of the end of the war, it was opened to the use of Japanese people, and the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League OB Red and White Match, All Waseda-Keio Match,Professional baseball east-west competitionEtc. were done. Of these, the East-West competitionProfessional baseballThis is the first professional match held at the stadium after its inauguration.1946From (Showa 21), Tokyo Big1952 Baseball League and Tohto have been revived, and games at Jingu Stadium were not allowed in the spring, but some games have been open since the fall. One of the reasons why the requisition continued until 1 was that the University of Tokyo, which had trained imperialists, was not allowed to use the stadium.[Source required].
From May to June 1946 (Showa 21), restoration work was carried out by the Allied Forces, new lighting equipment was installed, and natural grass was laid in the infield. At this time, the stadium's first official professional baseball game,All Japan University Baseball ChampionshipThe predecessor of the university baseball championship, the first professional baseballJapan Championship SeriesRound 1 (the name at that time was the "Japan World Series") is being held. Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueKamiigusa StadiumI was playing a league match in combination with1950(25) It is allowed to hold all games from autumn. However, the requisition by the Allied Forces was canceled and it was returned to Meiji Jingu.San Francisco TreatyIs about to come into effect1952(Showa 27) It was March.
To the home of professional baseball teams
After the Allied forces lifted the requisition, the infield natural grass and lighting were removed, and the back net was placed in the back row.1953Broadcasting started from (Showa 28)tv setBroadcast seats are newly established.1962The second stadium was completed on the site of the sumo stadium.
It will be closed from 1962 (Showa 37)Komazawa baseball fieldAs an alternative toToeiFlyers (currentlyHokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Started using, then1964From Korakuen Stadium in 39National railwaySwallows (currentlyTokyo Yakult Swallows) Has been relocated to replace Toei. Although the student baseball world strongly opposed these movements, they were eventually accepted (see details).Later).
In 1962, when Toei started using it, an extension behind the back net and a new night game facility were installed.Lucky zoneIt has been refurbished to meet professional standards such as the installation of. further1967In (Showa 42), a major renovation was carried out to bring it closer to the standard stadium at that time, such as moving the home base. Since then, it has been renovated many times, and individual seats, artificial turf grounds, lighting towers, electric scoreboards, etc. have been incorporated.
From the perspective of prioritizing profits, the fence advertisement, which was once abolished in 1981, was later restarted. There are also movements such as holding large-scale events such as concerts.
There is an opinion that high-profit professional baseball should be prioritized over student baseball, which is declining in popularity, but the policy of prioritizing student baseball has been maintained only by changing the priority (details are detailed).Later).2007(Heisei19 years)May 11After that, a large-scale renovation work was carried out.2008(20)May 3The completion ceremony was held at. The scoreboard was made into a full-color freeboard, the field was expanded, and the scoreboard was replaced with long-pile artificial turf. The total construction cost is about 15 billion yen.
2011From the (23) season, the ball count display method has been changed from the "SBO" (strike, ball, out from the top) order that was traditionally used in Japan to the "BSO" order that complies with international rules. The count display of this stadium isComputer graphicsBecause it uses (Later) Display part (hardware) Does not need to be repairedsoftwareIt corresponded by the update of. In the same year, special wooden deck-style seats were set up in the infield seats and in 2013 in the outfield seats.
From 2013 off, we will carry out repair of old parts of the stand and earthquake-resistant reinforcement work in a three-year plan... The contractorAndo Hazama.. The construction will be limited to the off-season (second half of the year) so that it can be used continuously for baseball games, and when it is fully completed in March 2016.Seismic Retrofit Promotion ActReceives seismic certification based on. The first period (1) is the infield front stand (excluding the roof), the second period (excluding the roof)2014Degree) is the roof of the infield stand on the 1st and 3rd base side and the front stand, the 3rd period (2015Degree) will repair the outfield seats. In addition, the exterior walls will be repaired in sequence according to the seismic reinforcement work. The front stand is partly made of earthquake-resistant reinforced walls, so it has a long history and uses a wall made of durable brick material. The large roof of the front stand will be changed from iron to Teflon tent membrane.
In addition, when the current steel frame is reinforced, the large roof of the front stand will block the view from the second floor seats, so the steel frame will be replaced and repaired. By using a Teflon film from the iron plate that has been used so far to reduce the weight of the roof, the shape will be such that it can be pumped up with the minimum number of structural members.
The current stadium is over 90 years old, and aging and seismic reinforcement are issues, and as mentioned above, construction is carried out according to a three-year plan from 2013 (other than the above)2015The artificial turf has been re-covered in Japan), but since around 2013,TokyoHas come up with a plan to redevelop Jingu Gaien since 2021 Said several media outlets. As of 2013, when this report was made, discussions with landowners were still in progress.
2015May 4,2020 Tokyo Olympics and ParalympicsAfter the event, as part of the redevelopment to make Meijijingu Gaien a sacred place for sports, the proximityChichibunomiya Rugby Field(Across the ward boundaryMinato-kuThe plan to build a new stadium by exchanging land with (in) was revealed.
As a plan, the current rugby field will be removed and dismantled before the Tokyo tournament, and will be temporarily used as a parking lot during the event. After the tournament, the construction of the new stadium will be officially started, and the current Jingu stadium will be removed and dismantled after completion. In addition, the policy is to build a new rugby field on the site of the current Jingu Stadium..
In addition, the second stadium is also scheduled to be dismantled for redevelopment, and a new stadium is planned to be constructed so that baseball and rugby can be held as much as possible without delay during construction..
After that, in July 2017, it became clear that adjustments were being made in the direction of rebuilding Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium and Jingu Stadium in that order, changing the order from the original plan..
And own the Jingu Stadium on February 2019, 2Meiji Jingu, Owns Chichibunomiya Rugby StadiumJapan Sports Promotion Center,ITOCHU Corporation,Mitsui FudosanA basic agreement on the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien district was signed, in which the locations of the Jingu Stadium and the Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium were exchanged and redeveloped. The Jingu Second Stadium will be dismantled in 4, the day after the 2020 Tokyo Games, and construction of a new rugby field will begin in 2021. After 2022, when the construction of the new rugby field is completed, the current Chichibunomiya rugby field will be dismantled and a new baseball field will be built on the site. After 2024, when the new baseball stadium is completed, the current Jingu Stadium will be demolished to increase the number of spectator seats in the rugby field, and the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien area was originally planned for 2027. However, due to a review of the plan, the construction period of the new rugby field will be changed from 2030 to 2023, the construction of the new baseball field will start in 2026 and will be completed around 2027, and the completion time of the entire redevelopment is 2031 It was decided to be changed to 5, about a year later.
- 1926(Taisho15 years) --Completed in October. Started using the Tokyo Big10 Baseball League.
- 1927(Showa2 years) --RiceNigro LeagueA Japan-US friendly match with the selection will be held.Biz McKeeHit the stadium's first home run. Also from this year1937The Intercity Baseball Tournament was held until (Showa 12).
- 1931(Showa 6) --Completion of stand extension work. For the first timeBack screenAdopted.
- 1932(Showa 7) --Started using the Tohto University Baseball League.
- 1934(Showa 9) --Held as a Japan-US Friendship TournamentAmericaMajor LeagueSelected team and All Japan team (Yomiuri GiantsJingu Stadium is used for the first time by professionals in the battle of (prototype).
- 1943(Showa 18) --Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto are dissolved. League match suspended.
- 1945(20) --Partially damaged by air raid. After the end of the warU.S. ForcesRequisitioned and renamed "STATESIDE PARK".
- 1946(Showa 21) --Repair work carried out. Uchino Natural turf and lighting equipment completed. Resumed use of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League from the fall season.
- 1948(Showa 23) --First professional baseball game(Venus StarsversusChunichi DragonsBattle) and college baseball championship deciding match (2nd, etc.)1951(Until (Showa 26)) Held.
- 1950(Showa 25)- 1 timesJapan seriesRound 1 (Orions every dayversusShochiku RobinsBattle) will be held.
- 1952(Showa 27) --Returned to Meiji Jingu. Uchino Natural turf and lighting equipment removed.The 1st All Japan University Baseball ChampionshipHeld (held every year thereafter).
- 1958(Showa 33) --Scoreboard repair.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Toei FlyersStarted to use (1980(Until 55)).Lucky zoneAppears only when professional baseball is held. Back net back stand expansion. Lighting equipment was completed in June of the same year.
- 1964(Showa 39)- Korakuen StadiumMoved moreJNR Swallows OfPrivate stadiumWill be. Toei Flyers has virtually moved to Korakuen Stadium.
- 1965(40) --Lucky zone fixed, wire mesh fence installed inside the conventional concrete fence.
- 1967(Showa 42) --Reconstruction of the stand ground. Reduced ground (partially expanded), abolished lucky zone.
- 1969(Showa 44) --Fence advertisement installed.
- 1970(Showa 45) --Abolition of wire mesh fence. Stick rubber on the concrete fence.The 1th Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentHeld (held every year thereafter).
- 1972(Showa 47)- The 1st USA-Japan Collegiate Baseball World ChampionshipHeld (held irregularly thereafter).
- 1973(Showa 48)- Lotte OrionsUsed as part of the sponsored game (1977(Until 52)).
- 1975(50) --Improved lighting tower lamp.
- 1976(51) --As a match to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the completion of Jingu Stadium, a match between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Totoiryo University was held.
- 1978(53) --Completed outfield seat repair work. Changed lawn seats to plastic seats.Yakult SwallowsIs the first league champion. However, this yearJapan seriesWas not held (followingreference).
- 1980(55) --Completed the electric scoreboard and installed a signboard advertisement. Foul ground artificial turf is laid. The arcade part is painted.May 8, 60st to commemorate the 1th anniversary of Meiji JinguJingu Gaien Fireworks FestivalIs held (held every year thereafter).
- 1981(Showa 56) --Fence advertisement deleted. Changed the fence to dark green.
- 1982(57) --Artificial turf was laid on the fair ground. Change the fence to blue. As a Kokera Otoshi box office, a confrontation between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was held. Base base from black soilAntokerchange to.
- 1983(58) --Changed mound and bullpen to cinder track. Behind the netBridgestoneElectric advertisement installation.
- 1985(60) --Reconstruction of 4 lighting towers on the infield side.
- 1986(61) --Two outfield lighting towers were rebuilt.
- 1987(62) --New outfield seats and toilets for people with disabilities.
- 1988(63) --Changed the height of the mound in response to some changes in baseball rules. At the same time, the artificial turf has been completely replaced.
- 1989(Showa 64HeiseiXNUMXst year) --Changed the paint color of the foul pole from yellow to white.
- 1992(4) --The Japan Series sponsored by Yakult Swallows was held for the first time at this stadium and was held in a day game. Student baseball is played as a night game.
- 1993(5) --Replacement of artificial turf in the infield area. The chair in the infield seat is replaced with a foldable one.
- 1995(7) --Repaired the scoreboard and installed a color vision. Added a 1.5m wire mesh fence to the top of the outfield fence.
- 1996(8) --As a match to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the completion of Jingu Stadium, a match between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Totoiryo University was held.
- 2001(13) --With the renovation of the infield fence, the metal fittings for installing the support stand for university baseball are integrated with the fence support (the owner of the support stand isTokyo Roku University Cheerleaders Federation).
- 2003(15) --Replacement of artificial turf in the infield area.
- 2005(17)-1thNippon Life Celebrity Exchange Battle(Yakult Swallows vs.Fukuoka Softbank HawksWar) Opening game held[Note 2].
- 2006(18) --Advertising changed significantly.May 11, To commemorate the 80th anniversary of the founding of Meijijingu Gaien, Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueTokyo Yakult SwallowsHeld a professional / amateur exchange game.
- 2008(20) --Full scoreboardLEDConversion, ground expansion, introduction of long pile artificial turf.
- 2011(23) --At the infield standWood deckTone special seat "Tip"Dream seat" is installed.
- 2013(25) --Wood deck-style special seats on the outfield stand "Seven-Eleven"Deck sheet" is installed. Repair and seismic reinforcement work started from off.
- 2015(27) --Replaced with improved long pile artificial turf.
- 2016(28) --Repair and seismic reinforcement work completed.
- 2020(Reiwa 2nd year) -Renovated lighting equipment to a high color rendering LED floodlight.
- Meiji Jingu Stadium as of February 2019, 31 (Heisei 2)
Use of Toei
1961(Showa 36), Toei Flyers (currently: Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Was the homeKomazawa baseball fieldBut,Tokyo OlympicsWith the holding of (1964)TokyoWas asked to return the land, so it was closed. While searching for the next base, Toei offered to the Meiji Jingu side to use the second stadium, which was under construction next to the Jingu stadium. I approached the city that made the cause of what was once refused, and in the endPrioritize when a student baseball game is held, On condition that a night game will be played from June to September, etc.1962It was approved to use the Jingu Stadium. It is just a temporary measure, and Korakuen StadiumTokyo stadiumIn combination with (completed in June 1962), nearly half of the sponsored games were held at Jingu, effectivelyPrivate stadiumIt was said. Although Jingu had many games by stadium, this is the current number of games that more than half are required to be held.Japan Professional Baseball AgreementThe number of games is not recognized in (1962: 32 games in Jingu, 24 games in Korakuen, 3 games in Tokyo, 6 other games, 1963: 31 games in Jingu, 26 games in Korakuen, 18 games in Tokyo).
Toei, who won the Pacific League championship that yearJapan series-Hanshin TigersTwo games, the third and fourth games, will be held out of the three games hosted by the game. There is also an agreement to prioritize student baseball in Round 3Korakuen StadiumIt was held in. Also1963(Showa 38) Sponsored by the Tokyo OlympicsCharityWith the subtitleAll star gamesWas held for the first time.
1964Since (39), the National Railways Swallows officially made the Jingu Stadium a dedicated stadium, so Toei held games mainly at Korakuen Stadium, which has plenty of time to spare (Korakuen 46 games, Jingu 25 games, and 3 other games). ), Next1965From (40), Korakuen Stadium was officially replaced as a dedicated stadium.However, while reducing the number of games in stages, Nittaku Home Flyers (1973) → Nippon-Ham Fighters (1974) After changing the team name to1980It was used as a quasi-base until (55).
After that, in the Interleague Play, which has been held since 2005, it may be used in a visitor game sponsored by Yakult.
Home of Yakult
After the end of the season, the Japanese National Railways team announced their intention to make the second stadium a dedicated stadium.Sankei Shimbun-Fuji TelevisionAlthough it revealed a concrete renovation plan to make the stadium with a capacity of 30,000 people mainlyJapan Student Baseball AssociationExpressed the opposite intention. Furthermore, rumors that student baseball will be expelled from Jingu Stadium in the future and will be expelled to the second stadium became a problem in the Diet's Education Committee, and even right-wing groups intervened.Hitoshi ImamuraIt is said that even a former army general was carried out in a movement against the advancement of Jingu professional baseball. In the end, the use of the second stadium was rejected and the renovation work was done because the manager wanted to dedicate the second stadium to amateurs and it was already impossible to secure expansion land to meet the stadium facilities required by professionals. It was interrupted in the first phase of construction. Instead, as a dedicated stadium for the Japanese National Railways1964From the season of (39), the Jingu Stadium was allowed to be used all year round.
This was because Fuji TV, which actually ran the national railway, was not given the right to broadcast the Korakuen Stadium (which was monopolized by Nippon Television regardless of the sponsoring team, but in 1962 Komazawa Due to the abolition of the stadium, NET TV was allowed to be broadcast only in Toei-sponsored games), and Fuji TV wanted to strengthen the TV broadcast of the National Railways War... Opposition to professional use did not disappear immediately, and in February 1965, the House of Representatives Physical Education Promotion Special CommitteeLDP OfShuji KawasakiA member of the Diet asked, "If it is difficult to maintain the economics of the outer garden, it may be a national baseball stadium. Also, there may be a way to finance outside without lending it to a professional baseball team." On the committeeAichi KoichiConservative lawmakers have expressed opposition in the Diet, such as the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology saying, "We cannot welcome it as a base for professional baseball.".
Although the Japanese National Railways made Jingu Stadium a dedicated stadium for the first time in a professional baseball team, the stadium side was required to give priority to student baseball as well as Toei. Therefore, the day game at Jingu is usually limited to the time when student baseball is not played (early April, late June, mid-August, early September) (for August).2012I didn't do it voluntarily because of the heat2013Since then, there have been several games in which day games are organized in the form of dusk starting at 17:2015. In 7, there will be a dusk day game that starts at 17:XNUMX in July).2004It was held in late May every year until (16)Chiba Marine StadiumThe official game at Jingu will be held at the same timeEarly raceThis is in consideration of holding the event. Generally, in professional baseball, pre-match practice is performed on the ground of the stadium, but in Jingu Stadium, when a student baseball game is held during the day, it is practiced using the soft baseball stadium or indoor practice stadium outside the outfield side. ..2008Until (20), the match start time was also staggered (see details).Later).
1978In (53), Yakult Swallows (1974Changed name to) won the league title for the first time, but Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was given priority.Japan series(versusHankyuThe battle) was held at Korakuen Stadium. After that, in coordination with the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and the Toto University Baseball League,1992And the next1993 Japan Series(Both Yakult-SeibuIn the war), Yakult's home game was held for the first time at Jingu Stadium (day game. Along with this, college baseball held a night game). Since then, all Yakult games in the Japan Series have been held at Jingu.1992There is an episode that a much larger number of spectators watched the game of the six universities because the baseball game of the six universities was held immediately after the award ceremony of the Japan Series.1995Since (7), the Japan Series has been held as a night game, so college baseball is being held as a day game as during the season. Besides this1970 eraUntil the beginning, due to the schedule with college baseball,Digestive matchCan't be done at JinguKawasaki StadiumAnd Tokyo Stadium,Yokohama Park Peace Baseball Stadium(CurrentYokohama Stadium) Is borrowed.
Jingu Stadium is the home of Yakult, but in the past there were many fans of the visitor team. Left stands are filled with fans of the visitor team in most games, especiallyHanshin TigersIt was not uncommon for visitors to occupy the majority of even the light stands in the year when they were fighting for the championship until the end of the game.Atsushi FurutaWas promoted under the slogan "Let's fill the Jingu with Yakult fans" such as changing the name to "Tokyo" Yakult Swallows and renewing the uniform when he took office as the director.F-PROJECTThis situation is one of the reasons for its establishment. Partly because of that, in recent years there have been games where Yakult cheering seats can be placed on the left side, and it is not uncommon for Yakult fans to fill the stands.
Use of Lotte
1972(Showa 47) OffTokyo stadiumLost its home base due to the closure ofLotte OrionsIt is,Shoichi KanedaDuring his tenure as a director1973From (Showa 48)Kawasaki StadiumThe year before moving to1977Until (52), a part of the official competition was held at Jingu Stadium.
At the time of 1973, Lotte intended to hold about 20 games a year at the stadium from the viewpoint of securing the number of games in Tokyo. However, even though we negotiated with the Yakult Baseball League, the Tokyo Big6 Baseball League, and the Tohto University Baseball League, we couldn't come to terms with each other, and we had to hold only 10 games a year (the number increased to XNUMX after that).(After that, although it decreased once to 1974 games in 4, it increased slightly to 1975 games in 6 and 1976 games in 8. In 1977, the largest 12 games were played during the gypsy period).
Lotte was in the Pacific League (first half) in 1973南海And a fierce battle for victory. June pair that won the championshipNitaku HomeIn the three consecutive games, as many as 3 fans per game tried to see the moment of winning Lotte, but Lotte unfortunately missed the previous term victory (about Lotte at this time)Gypsy lotteSee).
Use of DeNA
Yokohama DeNA BaystarsIs basedYokohama Stadium 2021Was postponed to2020 Tokyo Olympics OfBaseball eventSince the Yokohama Stadium cannot be used during and before and after the event, 2021May 6-30 DayPair ofChunichiWar andMay 7~4 DayPair of巨人The game is scheduled to be held at the Jingu Stadium for the first time, including during the predecessor team era.
Priority use right
The decisive difference between Jingu Stadium and other stadiums is that student baseball (Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto) has been granted priority use rights. This is due to the fact that the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League has contributed and funded the construction and expansion of Jingu Stadium. There is also a historical background that the owner, Meiji Jingu, has prioritized amateur baseball. It is often misunderstood that "Jingu Stadium is the home of Swallows and college baseball is rented" like the stadium that is the home of other general professional baseball, but the Swallows side rents it. It is correct (however, many of the other baseball stadiums are not owned by the baseball team but are borrowed)[Note 3].
There have been some opinions for some time that highly profitable professional schedules should be given top priority, and with the passage of time, the decline in the popularity of college baseball as a whole has become more and more likely to support that voice, and in recent years box office revenue has increased. There is also the aspect that the university federation side has begun to make concessions to the Yakult baseball team side due to the problem of. However, the basic recognition of the Jingu Stadium side is that, from the historical background mentioned above, the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League is still given the highest priority for the allocation of stadium use.
Meiji Jingu and Yakult baseball teams renew their contracts for using Jingu Stadium every year. This is cited as the basis for the relocation of Yakult to other areas, which is often mentioned.
Priority is given to student baseball usage quotas only when deciding the stadium usage quotas for the year, which is basically held in early spring. Throughout the year, the decisions made in early spring will be observed throughout the year. If adjustments are required at a later date due to postponement, etc., adjustments will basically be made by managing the unused and vacant dates and times.
As a representative example of this kind of misunderstanding, I would like to introduce the relationship between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League (hereinafter referred to as “Roku University”) and Toto.
During the college baseball league match, six universities are basically assigned Saturday-Wednesday, and Tohto is assigned Thursday and Friday. Actually, Tohto is organized by the schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday, but this is between Rokudai and Tohto, which says, "On days when Rokudai does not use during the league match of Rokudai, the Tohto side may use it." It is in accordance with the conventional agreement of. Therefore, if the match of the week (including the undigested match of the previous week) is not settled by Monday due to postponement of the six universities, the date of the six universities will be changed to the next day or later. The date of the Toto will be postponed accordingly and may be changed to only Thursday and Friday at worst. There is some misunderstanding that the six universities are free to use at any time because of this postponement system. At the time of allocating the use of the stadium in advance, priority will be given to the allocation according to the league match schedule of the six universities and other usage offers from the six university federations (almost all applications for use that have been made in the past are accepted), but the league There is no priority outside the war period. Therefore, if the rookie match that is held after the league match and the league match cannot be fully digested, the six universities cannot be preferentially interrupted. The same is true for the Tohto side, and even outside the league match period, the Tohto cannot freely use Thursday and Friday. The exception is when some usage rights have been established in advance due to season-specific circumstances. An overview of the annual stadium usage schedule was published in the spring issue of the "Jingu Stadium Guidebook" for each year (discontinued).
On the day when professional baseball (held by night game) and university baseball (held during the day) are used together, the start time of the university baseball game may be 30 minutes to 1 hour earlier than usual (different measures are taken at Tokyo Big9 Baseball League and Tohto). It will be cut off XNUMX times without extension.2009From (21), the start time of the professional baseball game is 18:XNUMX even on the combined day, but until then, the game was held with a delay.1989Until (Heisei 18), it was 30:15, and the extra time was changed to XNUMX times.1990From (2)2008It started at 20:18 until (20) (18:XNUMX except for some years except for the combined day). If college baseball is prolonged, measures are taken to delay the start time of the game. In this way, the student baseball schedule has been prioritized,1985(60)May 10ToHanshin TigersOn the day of the match between Yakult and Hanshin, who decided to win the league title for the first time in 21 years, the Tohto University League match scheduled for the daytime was postponed. This was a measure taken to avoid confusion when holding a student baseball game because many Hanshin fans packed in front of the stadium from the day before, and it was unusual since the stadium started.
At Yakult, day games may be organized during the open game and in early April or early September, when student baseball games are not mainly organized in official games. Since 4, the day game at Jingu has been1991(3) and2001Only two games were held each in April of (13), but in recent years, negotiations with the university baseball side have been actively conducted, and the number of games held has increased slightly.2005(17)May 6,5 Day OfTohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesBattle,May 6 OfSeibu LionsWith the war (interleague play preliminary day)May 7,3 Day OfChunichi DragonsThe battle was held in a day game. Furthermore2006(18), as a result of negotiations with the university baseball side regarding the increase in the number of day games held as part of "F-PROJECT", the same as the previous yearMay 6,4 DayIn addition to that, it was the amount used in the league match of the conventional Tohto University Baseball Federation.May 5,4 DayAlso changed to a day game held (Tohto University League match held at night).
2011(23) alsoGreat East Japan EarthquakeBy energy saving and power saving measures by4If a part of the official game and Yakult-sponsored game will be played as a day game, and if it is held on the same day as a professional with the cooperation of the Tokyo Big1 Baseball League and Toto University Baseball League, the student baseball game will be one game. We reduced it (it also started at 9 am) and made it possible to hold professional baseball games in the afternoon.
2017(29)May 5-May 5 OfHanshin TigersWe decided to hold the game as a day game, and along with this, the Tohto University Baseball League's basic usage day is the above-mentioned Thursday and Friday (and Tuesday and Wednesday, which is not used by the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League). League matchMay 5-May 5(If you get tangled in the third round or if the rain is postponedMay 5The event was held ahead of schedule on Monday and Tuesday.
When amateur baseball and professional baseball are held on the same day, the spectators are usually replaced (after all the amateur baseball spectators have participated, the professional baseball spectators are admitted). However, if there is no room to line up in Jingu Gaien due to the day of the week, the card of interest, the decision to win, etc., it is possible to let professional baseball spectators enter mainly from the outfield seats during the game. is there. As a general rule, the outfield seats are open only in the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League match in amateur baseball.
The following is an example (with exceptional admission history in both Rokudai Baseball and Tohto University Baseball).
- 1997(9)May 9 ――The conditions such as the match that Yakult won the championship and Sunday overlapped, and at the adjacent national stadium.Soccer France World Cup QualifyingThe Japan-Korea match is being held, and the area around Jingu has reached the point where it is said to be the highest number of people in history, so outfield unreserved guests were allowed to enter during the match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League. Even in six college baseballYoshinobu Takahashi(at that timeKeio University4 years)1968(43)Koichi TabuchiThere was a possibility of breaking the record of home runs in the league match (4th year of Hosei University at that time), and this also attracted a lot of customers. Takahashi is breaking the record by hitting a home run on a light stand filled with Yakult fans.
- 2007(19)May 10 ――It was a retired commemorative match for Yakult's great meritorious Atsuya Furuta, and since it was Sunday, a large number of spectators packed up early in the morning, so I was allowed to enter during the match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League.
As mentioned above, from the viewpoint of fan service, the time when student baseball was not organized[Note 4]There are also day games held in Japan, but until now, the event held in August was not a day game due to heat measures.2013以後は、8月にも17時開始の薄暮開催の形でデーゲームをする試合が増えている。なお2018年は4月から6月に昼間開催を行ったほか、6月30日と7月1日には17時からの薄暮デーゲームを実施した。それ以後はすべて18時以後のナイターとなり、夏季薄暮を含めたデーゲームは行われない[Note 5].
Meiji Jingu Stadium
- Location --3-1 Kasumigaokamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Completion- 1926(Taisho 15)10
- Capacity --30,969 people (including 17 wheelchair seats)
- Ground area-12,659m2
- Both wings ―― 97.5m, mid-sized ―― 120m, left and right middle ―― 112.3m
- Outfield fence height-3.3m (rubber fence 1.8m + wire mesh fence 1.5m)
- Inner and outer fields-Fully permeable monofilament long pileArtificial grass(Sumitomo Rubber IndustriesMade by Hybrid Turf Exciting)
- Scoreboard-Full colorLED2 formulas
1967From (Showa 42)2007Nominal until (19), both wings are 91m, mid-sized 120m, ground area is 12,525m2Met. According to baseball field researcher Masayoshi Sawayanagi, the middle left is 112.3m and the middle right is 112.2m. This size was standard at the time of the renovation in 1967, but since the latter half of the 1980s, it has been throughout Japan.Official baseball rulesIt became relatively narrow due to the increase in the number of stadiums to match 2.01 (about 99.1m for both wings and about 122m for mid-level players). In particular, both wings were the shortest distance for a professional baseball baseball stadium before expansion, so it was conspicuous that a clogged hit or a low liner could easily stand in when hitting a foul pole. .. In order to correct this, the renovation was started in 2007 off, and the distance between both wings was expanded to 97.5m. At this time, it was announced that it had been expanded to 101 m, but it was corrected as an error when conducting a survey before the start of seismic retrofitting in 2013 off. However, there are some materials that are 97.5m from before that..
It has been expanded to 97.5m for both wings and 120m for mid-sized players, but this figure is still narrow compared to other professional baseball baseball stadiums. In addition, the area expanded from the middle left and right to both wings is only 134m.2The fence is straight,Tokyo DomeIt has a size and shape similar to. The foul zone has a straight back net, so it is a little wider before the dugout. Two sets of outdoors in the outfield foul zonebull-penHowever, there is only one bullpen in the playing field in the baseball stadium of the 12 Nippon Professional Baseball teams. Under the stand on the bullpen side, there is a waiting room for the relief pitcher in addition to the dugout. The ground is a long pileArtificial grassAnd near the base and on the mound, etc.AntokerThe soil that mainly uses is laid.
Initially completed, both wings are 100 m, mid-sized 118 m, and the ground area is 13,566 m.2.. The infield was clay pavement (black soil) and the outfield was natural turf. It was quite vast at that time, and at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, the original rule of "entitled three base" was applied.1962At the request of Toei Flyers, from the middle left and right to both wings only when professional baseball is heldLucky zoneWas installed. Both wings at the time of installation were 91.4 m.1965In the previous year's match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, the lucky zone was fixed as a countermeasure against an accident in which an outfielder collided with a concrete fence and was injured, and a wire mesh fence was also attached to the inside of other concrete fences. .. further1967, The position of the home base was moved 8.5m toward the midfielder, both wings of the infield stand and the outfield stand were expanded inward, and the midfielder part of the outfield stand was scraped. With this construction, both wings were 91m, the midfielder was 120m, and the height of the outfield fence was 1.8m, which was the standard size for the time. The rack zone was abolished, but the inner wire mesh fence for danger prevention survived, later1970It became a full rubber fence.
1980(55), artificial turf was laid and tested only on the foul ground,1982Fully permeable artificial turf. It was touted as Japan's first water-permeable artificial turf. The soil part such as the mound was initially black soil, but soon it was changed to an untour car. afterwards,1988-1993(Infield only) ・2003(Infield only) ・2008It is being replaced. What became the long pile artificial turf2008With the pavement under the artificial turfculvertWas completely renovated, and the old artificial turf was used for the adjacent second stadium. The artificial turf used at the stadium in the pastToda StadiumAnd the second stadium,Tokyo UniversityIt is being reused on the ground.1995In (7), a 1.5m wire mesh fence was added to the upper part of the rubber fence as a countermeasure against the entitlement to base, which had been increasing due to the introduction of artificial turf, and the total length was 3.3m.
The initial capacity was 29,000, the outfield stand had grass seats (capacity of about 20,000), and the infield stand had bench seats (capacity of about 9,000)... A guest seat was set up at the top of the back of the back net. Designed with consideration for the scenery, it is outside the left field from the guest seatSeitoku Memorial Art MuseumThe outfield stand is smaller and has a gentler slope than the infield stand in order to adjust the height so that the whole can be seen. Accommodates 58,000 people1931In the extension of the building, it was added to the outside as it was, and the depth of the infield stand and the outfield stand became about the same. Since the inclination remained the same, the outfield side of the infield stand became slightly inclined toward the outfield seat side. Under the extension of the standColosseumAn arcade was created with the image of, but the front part of the stadium behind the back net was not expanded and was left as it was.
Toei Flyers started using1962In (Showa 37), the front part of the stadium was also expanded, and seats on the second floor were created, and guest seats and broadcasting seats were set up under it.1967In the renovation (Showa 42), the inclination of the stand was reviewed and the front and rear width of the seat was widened, and individual seats with backrests were also provided. After that, the number of seats decreased due to the intermittent renewal of seats to match the improvement of the Japanese physique.1998In (10), the nominal number was 45,000. In the 2000s, the capacity was corrected to 36,011 people, and the outfield stand was cut down.2008Due to the renovation (20), the capacity has increased to 35,650. In the 2008 renovation, the back net was also replaced from steel to a fiber net.2011In (23), a box-type table sheetTipDream seats were installed to accommodate 35,429 people, Ponta pair seats were added in 2012 to accommodate 35,133 people, and Seven-Eleven deck seats were installed to accommodate 2013 people in 34,572. It was.After that, due to the renovation work, there were 2015 people in 34,092, 2016 people in 31,941, 2017 people in 31,828, 2018 people in 31,805, and 2021 people according to the official website of Jingu Stadium as of 30,969.With the same folding backrest except for the special seats mentioned above and the middle and rear seats of the outfield seats.There used to be a chargeable rental of cushions at the infield seat entrance.
As a baseball stadium for professional baseball, it has some drawbacks in terms of facilities, such as a small total floor area. The aisle outside the stadium is used as a parking lot, which may hinder the passage of spectators after the match, and the surface composition of the stand is not appropriate.1967The front (lower) of the stand that was added by the renovation (Showa 42) has a gentle slope for both the infield and outfield seats (it disappears as it becomes the middle part), especially on the outfield side (outfield reserved seat during the Yakult game). In some seats, it is difficult to see the ground with the head of the front guest. On the other hand, although the rear (upper) of the stand has a sloped structure, the ease of watching the game varies considerably depending on the seat because the steps are irregular (especially the flip-up seat part of the outfield seat near the infield). ). The space for athletes is also small, and when going back and forth between the clubhouse and the stadium, enter through the aisle between the infield stand and the outfield stand, and walk on the ground from here to the bench. Before the match and after the victory, you can see the contact with the fans, but on the days of consecutive defeats and defeats, spectators swear and hecklers fly around, and sometimes things are thrown, which is called "hard movement" especially for the players on the visitor side. ing. In the post-match movement, it can be seen that the interviewers are surrounding the manager and players to take comments (so-called)Hanging). In principle, Swallows players walk on the ground between the aisle and the clubhouse, but they are used when there is an underpass that hinders the movement of the players. This underpassAraki DaisukeWas installed to avoid getting stuck surrounded by fans when joining the group, so it is commonly known as the "Daisuke Tunnel" or "Araki Tunnel" (Yakult TaroWas born in the Araki tunnel). On the visitor side, the passage and the clubhouse are connected by an overpass.
The 1st and 3rd base stands are equipped with metal fittings for installing panels used to support college baseball.2011 Climax Se1st stage Yakult vs. Giants (May 10 - May 10) IsEarly raceBecause the schedule overlapped, the match was held while the cheering panel on the 3rd base side, which the Keio cheering squad occupies, was not removed and was displayed as it was.
- Prohibited matter
In principle, cheering by playing drums is prohibited in consideration of the local residents.The first regulation was implemented at the time of the demise of the Emperor Showa, but taking this opportunity, the regulation on the use of drums for support has continued in some way to the present. It is said that repeated protests from the local residents also had an effect. In professional baseball, the use of drum-shaped percussion instruments was prohibited until 2009, but from 2010, the use of drums is permitted only for day games, and then from 2013, the use of drums is also permitted for night games. It became so. Rhythms such as megaphones often shift at the pole or on the center side when cheering when the drums cannot be used. In high school baseball, the use of all hitting instruments is prohibited due to the regulations of the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation (excluding the Meiji Jingu and Meiji Jingu Baseball Tournament High School Division sponsored by the Japan Student Baseball Federation), so-called college baseball and other amateur baseballLarge drumIs basically limited to use only before and after the game and when the school song is sung seven times (the support form varies depending on the school, so it does not necessarily have to be a school song). HoweverUse is permitted for drums belonging to brass band groups only before 18:XNUMXHas been done. further,All percussion instruments including drums are prohibited after 18:XNUMXbecome,All musical instruments are prohibited after 22:XNUMXbecome. This is different from the regulation of musical instrument support at stadiums, etc. in the Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance. At the Japan National Collegiate Baseball Championship, school songs, cheering songs, and cheering songs may be performed in a cappella. In recent years, in the Tohto University League match held at Jingu Second Stadium, the use of all musical instruments is prohibited except at the start of the match and the school song singing on the front and back of the 7th inning.[Source required].
20095ThanJet balloonsThe use of is prohibited. Initially, only the light stand was banned,HXNUMXNXNUMX influenzaIn response to the spread of the infection in Japan, he called for refraining from using it from May of the same year, following other stadiums.6To prevent the scattering of balloon dust around the stadium and to give consideration to the hygiene of the spectators, the ban was completely banned.
Installed behind the outfield bleachersscore boardFrom the beginning of completion, the score display part was a retractable type, and the score, count, etc. could be automatically displayed by remote control, which was modern at that time (player name display part is panel type)... In the expansion work in 1931, the score display section was extended up to 15 times, and a device to display hits and errors was also attached.. 1980In (55), it was electrified, and then1995In (7), the freeboard became Super Color Vision and became full color, replacing the high-intensity discharge tube. further2008In (20)LEDIt became a full color freeboard by. It boasts the largest display area in Japan as an outdoor baseball stadium. When displaying videoScreen aspect ratio16: 9 wide size digitalHigh definitionIt corresponds to. Since the electrification, a unique display method has been used, and this method has been used since the full freeboard in 2008.CGIs almost followed by. The features are as follows.
- The layout of the big clock and the ads on both ends once existedKorakuen StadiumandOsaka StadiumSame asSEIKOMade of. When there are no advertisers, it is written as "JINGU" and "STADIUM".
- At the same time as the lightning, the batting average and the number of home runs of all the participating players could be displayed on the player name display section. Until 2007, both teams were always displaying, but after the full LED conversion, it became an advertising space during the game and only the results of the batters who are currently at bat are displayed at the top of the scoreboard. In Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, face photo and profile are displayed. The old font is displayed as it is according to the registered name of the player. AlsoNominated batterThere are 10 player name frames to support the system, and even if there is no designated hitter system, a blank frame is displayed. In addition, from 2008, the color layout of the day game and night game characters has been changed, and as a new display method in the day game, the player name is written in white characters, the hitting order is written in orange characters, and the night game (note that the day game is also extended 18) (It will be changed to the night game layout after a while), on the contrary, inheriting the layout of the conventional scoreboard, the player name is in orange letters, the notation such as the hitting order is in white letters, and each is aimed at improving visibility.
- Immediately after the lightning, there were only nine players' names displayed, so in games using the designated hitter system, the pitcher's name was displayed at the team name display, and later at both ends of the vision at the bottom center.
- The score display section displays the number of hits as well as the score of each inning. However, as shown in the photo, some hits may not be displayed, such as in high school baseball. For that reason, the inning display that is usually displayed above the score display section is located between the upper and lower score display sections. In addition, the total number of hits of teams that are often lined up to the right of the total score is displayed above the total score.ErrorThe number is displayed on both sides of the lower center, where nothing is normally displayed, along with the number of four dead balls obtained by the entire team. The inning display is up to 9 times, and after 10 times, the display is cleared once and then displayed from the 1st place. In this case, it can be displayed up to 18 times, but the times more than the specified time are blank.
- Before the lightning, the inning display was prepared up to 15 times. This is because the Tokyo Big15 Baseball League draw rule was extended up to 18 times (at one time, up to 9 times in some cases). Immediately after the lightning, there was only a frame for 10 innings, so when the extension was 2 times, the "total" part (the tens digit part when the score became 10 digits) was substituted and the total score could not be displayed. However, since the color vision was installed, there are XNUMX slots, and the total score can be displayed even in overtime.
- In the roll-up era, the score of one inning could only be displayed up to 1 points. For this reason,1969May 5In the 6th inning against Atoms held at the stadium, Hanshin could not directly display the highest score of 1 inning, 13 points, so 6 points were displayed for the time being in the 9th inning, and the remaining 4 points There was an unusual situation in which it was displayed in the column of the 10th inning to make it in time.
- 1994-2007 before color visionTokyo Yakult SwallowsTeam logo notation is "Ys"" Instead of "SIt was. AlsoYokohama Bay Stars(1993-2007) was a starless "β".
After the color vision, it was displayed with the logo mark of each school even in the university baseball (Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, Tohto) league match.
- The ball count is displayed in the center of the upper part by CG, imitating a signal light. To the left of it is the elapsed time from the start of the match and the play judgment display (H, E, Fc).
- After the electrification, it was displayed as a number, but it was changed when the entire surface was changed to LED.
- There are three patterns: the image is displayed only in the lower center where nothing is normally displayed, the image is displayed in full screen, and the image is displayed in an intermediate size including the score display part. The ball speed display is also at the bottom center.
- There is no part to always display the referee's name, and it is displayed appropriately at the bottom center. It is usually displayed as a diamond-like figure,University championship,Jingu Tournament,USA VS Japan Collegiate BaseballIn a tournament where referees are dispatched from multiple federations, in addition to the referee's name, the federation to which they belong is displayed in a horizontally written vertical scroll.
- At the bottom center of the scoreboardToshibaAdvertising space is provided (initially the company's audio equipment brand "Aurex"Met). It was installed at the same time as the lightning, and was initially lit all the time during the night game. However, players complained that it was difficult to see the pitcher's pitch from the home base, and it was turned on only before and after the game and between innings.
- Advertising space with free display on both ends after Super Color VisionDigital Signage). Meiji Jingu Memorial HallMy naviEtc. are displayed on a daily basis.
In addition, one sub-score board is installed on the roof of the second floor behind the back net. Like the main, it changed to a full-color LED freeboard in 2, and it became possible to display images. In addition, although it is common for professional baseball stadiums to have five poles on the scoreboard, there are only three in this stadium. Central League Federation flag is normalJapanese flagIn the center of the flag, the national flag is instead on the pole on the subscoreboard.
Where there is an advertisement is a fenceBack screenIt is quite limited as a baseball field for professional baseball, such as the surrounding area. The ad was first installed1969In (44), the purpose was to raise repair costs. Mechanism of inserting between concrete fence and wire mesh fence[Note 6]Initially, it was limited to using professional baseball, and it was not until the fall of this year that it was installed when college baseball was held.
The following year, it became a rubber fence, so it was attached to the rubber. Around this time, advertisements were pasted in a total of five places near the scoreboard (both sides of the clock and under the scoreboard).
1980When the electric bulletin board was installed in (55), an electric signboard advertisement was installed only in the surrounding area (after that).1995One on the top of the left middle and right middle stands near the scoreboard)did. Korakuen,Yokohama Stadium,Kawasaki Stadium,Nagoya Stadium,Hanshin Koshien Stadium,Hiroshima City StadiumWas followed by.
On the contrary, fence ads1981It was completely abolished once in the 1990sAll star gamesで2013(25) It was a regular online sponsor until the open gameBridgestone[Note 7] We did not post at all except for the case where we posted temporarily because the space of was not available. The reason for this was that Jingu Miyaji at the time said, "The fence is an extension of the lawn and will not advertise on the lawn."
After that, to manage and maintain the sports facilities of Jingu Gaien, including the aging stadium again.2000 eraRevived near the bench from the beginning,2006From (18), it was also pasted on the outfield.
2006 - 2009Is a sponsor of the Yakult Swallows on the outfield sideUnidenAdvertisement was concentrated, but the contract with Uniden expired2010Advertising has been reduced from.2010Initially in the middle left partMeiji Memorial Hall, In the middle right partYakult Mill MillThere were only two,8Since then, advertisements for Yakult products have been pasted on the outfield side.2011(23) is an advertisement of some sponsors other than Yakult in the middle left and middle right (Window・ Meiji Kinenkan, reconstruction support slogan "Let's do our best! Japan", etc. New from 2015Sumitomo Rubber Industries("Dunlop Enasave"In the name) was also posted).
Also, the back screen is before it becomes a rotating plate.Mitsubishi Motors, NK Home (formerlyNippon Steel PipeGroup housing maker, already disbanded and no longer exists)Tokyo styleAdvertisement was posted on both sides.1981After becoming a rotating plate, in the central partYakult Headquarters(1990Until around) →Toyota(1991(From around), both sides are on the leftFuji Television Network, Inc・ The right isNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.(2006From around that time, the location of Nippon Broadcasting System was changed to Fuji TV, but as of 2018, the left is Fuji TV and the right is Fuji TV.Aoyama Trading<It is under the name of "Clothing Aoyama">), and both sides also use rotating plates.However, due to power saving measures and the influence of Toyota's self-restraint from advertising in the central part of the back screen, there was a time when the operation of the central part was suspended in 2011.
As for the scoreboard itself, with the implementation of full vision after the renovation in 2008, advertisements are now displayed in places where the individual batting averages and home runs of players were displayed.
Light meals behind the back screen, infield, and outfield spectatorsBox lunchKind,curry,RamenThere are many stores that offer such things. In addition, it should be notedTsukiji Gin Dako,Thirty one ice creamThere are also multiple chain stores.
Since it was mainly held by amateur baseball, it was an orthodox store opening form compared to other stadiums, but in recent years it has been enriching original gourmet food mainly when holding professional baseball. Limited menus are also sold at Tokyo Big2017 Baseball League. Until XNUMX, men continued to sell bottled beer (pouring into paper cups). Vending machines, including Yakult, are installed except for cans and bottles. In addition, professional baseball goods centered on Yakult Swallows (popcorn,Vinyl umbrellaEtc.) are sold inside and outside, and there is also a shop that sells the goods of the opponent team exclusively when the game is held. Due to the structure of the stadium, spectators cannot go back and forth between the infield stand and the outfield stand (it may be allowed at events other than baseball). Since 2011, spectators in the infield seats have been allowed to use the shop inside the outfield stand, and re-entry is done from outside the venue (direct traffic is not possible).
- Meiji Jingu Stadium as of July 2019, 7 (Reiwa 24st year)
Meiji Shrine Second Stadium
- Completion- 1961(Showa 36) January 4
- Size-Both wings 91m, medium size 116m
- Inner and outer fields-Fully permeable artificial turf
- Scoreboard-Panel type (up to 15 times, the total score will be posted in the 15 times in principle)
- At the time of completion, it was on the outer wall of the left stand at Jingu Stadium.After the renovation, it was installed right next to the back screen (light side), but later it was moved to almost behind the defensive position of the right fielder.
- Capacity-5,600 people
1926It was established as the Meiji Jingu Sumo Ground in 15.Miyatake SaburoIs said to have hit an outfield home run here before the extension of the outfield stand at Jingu Stadium.1947From (Showa 22) to 1948, the sumo wrestlingBook placeThe box office was held[Note 8].. After that, it was rebuilt into a baseball stadium, and it was completed in 1961, but it was immediately expanded and rebuilt due to the prospect of relocation of the National Railways Swallows. Initially, the left stand of Jingu Stadium was in contact with the center., The direction of the first base side stand (current driving range) has been changed. Previously the field was entirely clay paved,1993Artificial turf was laid in (5). 2020Tokyo OlympicsThe site is supposed to be a practice ground for throwing events, but no concrete plan has been announced.
Since the site of the stadium itself was narrow and there was a road behind the outfield, there was no outfield stand, and a high ball-proof net was stretched along the fence. Also, on the 1st and 3rd bases, no seats were provided after the infield beyond the bench. The main stand (behind the back net) is a two-layer stand, and normally only the first floor seats are open. The second floor was also open when there were many customers. Some of the seats on the second floor have an area overlooking the ground of Jingu Stadium, and when a match is being held at Jingu Stadium, it was off limits except when it was full.
The seats are for one person without a backrest, similar to the outfield seats at the main stadium, and there was also a press seat with a desk in the upper back of the back net.In high school and college baseball, cheering team members exchanged ale in the space above the dugout (up to 3 people).
There was one ticket sales window, and there were entrances on the 1st and 1rd bases.The shop was set up only in front of the stadium entrance and sold a limited variety of food and drink.
Until 2019, the main tournament (Summer High School Baseball East Tokyo TournamentIt was used for spring and autumn tournaments). Previously when it was first foundedMetropolitan University Baseball Federation,Tokyo New University Baseball Federation,Toto University Baseball FederationAlthough I used to use the 2nd division league, university baseball uses the grounds of member schools when the schedule is a holiday, so in principle, except when using it at the Meiji Jingu Tournament and the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation. Amateur baseball did not use the second stadium on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and public holidays. At the Meiji Jingu Tournament, the high school club used to play games until the semi-finals, and even when it was held at the main stadium after that, several games were organized in the first round of the university club (at the Meiji Jingu Tournament, it was against the main stadium. A common ticket was sold, and both sides could be cut off at each stadium). In addition, games that are expected to have a lot of admission were sometimes changed to be held at the main stadium. In the final stage, the use in high school baseball was also on the decline, as it was removed from the venue after the quarterfinals of the Summer Games and the semifinals of the Autumn Games.
In the Toto University 2nd Division League1973The main venue was the 2nd stadium, but due to the narrow stadium, there are relatively many cases where the stadium jumps out of the stadium, and the facilities are aging.2013The use of the second stadium will be stopped in the fall,2014After the spring league match, the university grounds that are members of the second division league,Machida City Onoji StadiumIt is held at the Tokyo metropolitan area public stadium after being implemented at(However, if the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League's tournament for the week had ended by Sunday, the Jingu Stadium could be used as the venue.).In addition, there is a track record of holding 1st division leagues and 2nd division or less replacement games (when it is difficult to digest the game at the main stadium due to postponement of rainy weather etc.).
Due to the above circumstances, it is not used in the games of the 1st professional baseball team, but in the past 2nd teamEastern LeagueThere is an example used in the match (1962JNR vs. Great Battle, etc.).
Also, the second stadiumMeiji Jingu Gaien Golf Practice GroundIt also serves as the west practice field of (Gaien Golf Club), from the vicinity of the first base side dugout to the right wing pole.GolfThere are 121 at-bats for practice. Of the driving ranges, the east driving range is open all year round, but the west driving range, which doubles as the second stadium, is open early in the morning (basically from 6:8 to 45:XNUMX) and at night when the official amateur baseball game is held. (After the match of the amateur baseball tournament[Note 9]It will be open only from midnight). It is used as a driving range except when the official amateur baseball game is held, and general use of grass baseball as a baseball field is not accepted (even if only golf is operated, 9: 00-9: 30 is for the ball. It cannot be used for collection work. In consideration of the impact on surrounding roads and facilities, low-resilience balls with reduced flight distance are to be used at the driving range, and general golf courses and other golf driving ranges are used. It is strictly forbidden to use or bring in the usual balls used in. Golf West Training Center1973It was set up in (48) (East practice center = 2nd stadium east neighbor is the previous year1972Established).
There is no fence advertisement, but golf-related advertising signs are installed on the left side, considering that it is used as a driving range. Also, in the past, on the scoreboard on the right wing side according to Jingu Stadium,SEIKOThe advertising signboard was installed.
From around 2 after the withdrawal of the second part of Tohto, the deterioration of artificial turf became remarkable mainly in the outfield, and around 2014, most of the outfield was in a darkened state with the base exposed. Although some of the turf was replaced from around 2016, the turf in the outfield was still in a spliced state, and the turf deep in the light direction from the center was used in a darkened state until the end.
2019 year 11 month 3 dayAutumn Tokyo High School Baseball TournamentquaterfinalsNitta Daizo-TeikyoAt the end of the war, its use as a baseball field ended. Strangely, it was a match between prestigious schools representing Tokyo, and before the match, a ceremony was held by the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation to end the entire high school baseball schedule... After the match, players and managers from both schools took a commemorative photo, both of which were directed by Teikyo, who is known as one of the best generals in Japan.Maeda Mitsuo, Director of Nihon Univ.Ogura Zenyu(Kanto IchitakaThe director also served as a director) praised each other for their good fight and expressed their gratitude to the stadium...After that, it continued to operate as a golf course until the end of 2019, and after 2020 it has become a material storage area for the Tokyo Olympics.As mentioned above, due to the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien district, the second stadium will be dismantled in 2021 and a new Chichibu rugby field will be built on the site, but the trend is that the Tokyo Olympics have been postponed to 2021. Was unknown. On January 2021, 1, the Japan Sports Agency held a rugby promotion stakeholder meeting and decided to make the New Chichibumiya Rugby Stadium a completely sealed covered stadium.The ground is made of artificial turf and is versatile, with a capacity of 15 people. In the first phase of construction scheduled for 2 to 2023, a stand with the south side open will be constructed as a three-way stadium.After the current Jingu Stadium is demolished, the installation work of the stand and roof on the south side will be carried out, so the final construction is expected to be delayed from 2026..
- Meiji Jingu Second Baseball Stadium as of February 2019, 31 (Heisei 2)
Viewing / viewing match
Crown Prince in the first match (laterEmperor Showa) Is present, and some games are being held inviting the royal family.1931(Showa 6) extensionEarly raceWhen I watched the game, I saw a crowd that couldn't fit inChichibunomiyaWas the trigger.2009In (21)Aiko's princeAnd the Crown Prince and his wife (currentlyEmperor-QueenTheir Majesties)Tsutomu WakamatsuIn the commentary of Tokyo Yakult Swallows vs.Yokohama Bay StarsI watched the game.
The following are major accidents (players / spectators) that occurred at this stadium..
- September 1929, 4 (Showa 5)- WasedaThe crowd on the third base side stand who gathered in the first round of the game fell into the hall in the form of an avalanche, and 1-7 people were injured.
- June 1948, 23-6 people were injured in a crowd accident by the Waseda-Keio crowd.
- November 1948, 23-Free open battle to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the Yomiuri Giants (against the opponent)Hankyu Braves-Venus Stars-Quick movie flyersThere were tens of thousands of crowds (selected teams from 3 teams), and the pressure was about to open the entrance door, so when the gate was opened about 30 minutes earlier than planned, a domino event occurred and he was crushed. 2 people and 32 seriously injured. In addition, at that time during the warMetals Recovery OrderThe iron fence at the entrance was removed.
- September 1964, 39-Waseda's Teruaki Naoe (right fielder) crashed into the fence and was seriously injured when he ran back with a fly ball in the Waseda rivalry against the Tokyo Big9 Baseball League. A wire mesh was installed inside the fence in 19 after the accident, but due to an accident in which the wire mesh was injured, the wire mesh was removed and replaced with a rubber fence in 1965.
Yakult1978When he won the Central League for the first time in (53), fans celebrated the victory, but he jumped out of the audience and the playersHirooka TatsuroThe sight of raising the director was seen, and it was no longer a fuss about the award ceremony to commemorate the victory. The pattern was broadcast nationwide by the production of Fuji TV. Because of that, at the same Jingu1985At the time of the Hanshin Tigers game, which won the championship for the first time in 21 years, the number of guards was increased and the guards were strengthened to prevent intrusion.
2015The Central League teams that are not currently raising the coach's victory at the stadiumYokohama DeNA BaystarsOnly (including the predecessor team). The team that raised the body is Yakult (1978,1993,1995,1997,2015), Hanshin (1985),Hiroshima(1986), Chunichi (1999),Giant(2008).
Incidentally,Pacific LeagueTeamJapan Championship SeriesIt was the victory that raised the body1992 OfSeibu Lionsと2015 OfFukuoka Softbank HawksOnly two cases.Sep-pa Exchange BattleThen, the body was not raised,2005ToChiba Lotte MarinesHas decided to win the first interleague game at this stadium.
- 2020May 10, Central League official game Yakult vs.ChunichiIn the 22th inning of (6nd round), the smoke of fireworks launched at the adjacent national stadium covered the sky above the stadium, and the game was interrupted.The game resumed in about a minute after waiting for the smoke to fade, but this time a large number of balloons flew over the stadium from the National Stadium in the top of the 1th inning.The match was interrupted again because some of them fell to the ground.On this day at the National Stadium, the idol groupstormIs recording the live broadcast, and fireworks and balloons were part of the production.On the same day, Arashi belongsJohnny's OfficeApologized on the homepage that the match was interrupted by the production..The match resumed shortly afterwards (the result was Yakult's victory 9-5).Also, as an aside, it happened that the fireworks were launched in China and Japan.Kaname TakinoAlmost at the same time as he hit his first professional hit, and the balloons came flying in China and Japan.Toshiki AbeIs the third hit on this day (Smash hit award) Was released almost at the same time.As a result, some media reports seemed to be blessing Takino and Abe..
Use other than baseball
Also the first official after the warサ ッ カ ーThe match was also held at this Meiji Jingu Stadium (soccer east-west competition held on April 1947, 4). The following year, in 3, an East-West competition soccer match was held there..
Since the introduction of artificial turf, it has been rented out to the general public.Strong LeagueThen.National softball baseball unified championship match, Japan CupIt is used at the final venues and exchange games. In the surrounding areaNational Stadium Kasumigaoka Athletics Stadium(2014Closed and dismantled)Chichibunomiya Rugby FieldSince there are ball games such as, there are almost no sports events other than baseball,1989May 8ToRepresentation from JapanversusManchester United FCA friendly match is being held.
concertIt may also be used as a venue for events and events, and every AugustJingu Gaien Fireworks Festival(Nikkan SportsUsed as the main venue (sponsored)fireworksIs being launched from the second stadium. The main events that have been held in recent years are as follows.
- Japan Super Cross(1987 - 1995）
- Tokyo International Women's Marathon(1990・ Used as a goal point)- CoronationThe schedule was changed due to the relationship that took place, and the changed date (December 12th) is for soccer.Toyota cupBecause the schedule overlapped and the national stadium could not be used.
- Shinjuku City Half Marathon(2015 --Used as a goal point) --For renovation by the national government
- UWF InternationalProfessional Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship MatchNobuhiko TakadaversusVader(1994May 12) --First held at our stadiumwrestlingEntertainment
- 新 日本 プ ロ レ ス
- M-1 Grand Prix(2005・ Loser revival battle)
- 26 timesNational High School Quiz Championship(2006・ Kanto area qualifying venue)
- National high school part-time communication system baseball tournament-National tournament for softball baseball in part-time and correspondence high schools. It is used for the opening ceremony, the opening game (first game), the final game, and some other games.
- Real escape game(2010 - 2011-2014 - 2015-2017)- SCRAPExperience-based puzzle-solving event sponsored. In 2010, the original work "Escape from a stadium』, 2011Nobunaga's Ambition Series-Sengoku Musou SeriesCollaboration withEscape from a never-ending battle』, 2014Attack on TitanCollaboration withEscape from a fortified city』Tokyo performance, 2015ONE PIECECollaboration withEscape from the summit war』Tokyo performance (including additional performances in Tokyo, but the final performance in TokyoTokyo DomeIn 2017)KingdomCollaboration withEscape from the battlefieldIt was held as a performance in Tokyo and became a venue for the outdoor tour of the real escape game in Tokyo.
- Inoue Yosui-safe area(1986 8 年 月 日 20)
- Takayuki Osawa(1986 8 年 月 日 30)
- Nakamura Ayumi(1986 8 年 月 日 31)
- THE ALFEE(August 1998, 8, August 22 and 2000, 8)
- Nogizaka46（2014年8月30日、2015年8月30日・31日、2016年8月28日 - 30日、2017年7月1日・2日、2018年7月6日 - 8日[Note 11], July 2019, 8-August 30, 9)
- JRcenter lane,Sobu Line - Shinanomachi Station13 minutes on foot
- JR Chuo Line, Sobu Line- Sendagaya Station ―― 15 minutes on foot
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - Gaienmae Station5 minutes on foot
- Tokyo MetroHanzomon Line - Aoyama-itchome Station15 minutes on foot
- Tokyo MetroFukutoshin Line - Kitasando Station17 minutes on foot
- Toei SubwayOedo Line - National Stadium Station13 minutes on foot
- Toei Bus Black 77 system --7 minutes walk from Kasumigaoka housing complex bus stop
- ^ It was treated as a base in 1962 and 1963, but since then it has been a quasi-base.
- ^ Although the match was organized the day before the other 5 stadiums, the 6 stadiums opened at the same time due to the postponement of rain.
- ^ Group companies such as the baseball stadium or its parent company / brother company directly operate the baseball stadium in Chunichi, Hanshin, Orix, Seibu, and Softbank.In addition, Rakuten, Lotte, Hiroshima, and DeNA are the baseball stadiums operated by group companies such as the baseball team or its parent company / brother company in the form of subcontracting from the owning organization.These four baseball stadiums are owned by the local government where the baseball stadium is located, and the baseball stadium is operated by a group company such as the baseball stadium or a parent company / brother company in the form of a subcontractor.In addition, although the giant has no direct relationship with the base ownership and operating company, since it has a shareholder relationship with the parent company, there are two baseball renting teams, Yakult and Nippon-Ham, which have nothing to do with ownership, stadium management, baseball team, or its parent company. Only the team.Nippon-Ham will relocate its headquarters to Kitahiroshima City in 4, and the stadium will be directly managed by the team.
- ^ The summer high school baseball east Tokyo tournament may be held only once from early morning to morning.
- ^ Although professional baseball games are held on Saturdays and Sundays at other stadiums as day games, it is often the case that night games are held only at Jingu because of the relationship with college baseball.After September 2020, the Yakult-sponsored night games on Saturdays and Sundays, where the dates of the Tokyo Big9 Baseball League and professional baseball night games overlap, were set to start at 1989:18, the first regular season since 30.
- ^ Hanshin Koshien StadiumUchino1983Until (58), the outfieldLucky zoneBefore removal1991(Only near the back screen1985) Used a plug-in / detachable advertising fence.
- ^ Until 2008, it was a flip-flap type, but since 2009 it has become a rotary billboard. Bridgestone, which had been a sponsor behind the net for many years since 2013, withdrew from the 1983 open game, and the 2013 seasonMaruhanIn the 2014 season, Yakult Honsha acted as a behind-the-scenes sponsor, and since 2015, it has been sponsored by two or three companies.In the same year, Yakult Honsha and from the middle of the seasonITOCHU CorporationJoined the sponsorship, and in 2016, in addition to ITOCHU from the previous year, a new oneFamilyMart,PrimahamIs a sponsor.
- ^ In May 1945, the first Ryogoku Kokugikan was damaged by the bombing of Tokyo in March, so the main venue is scheduled to be held at the Meiji Jingu Sumo Stadium, and the ranking was announced, but the air raid in May caused the Meiji era. The Jingu was also affected, and this place was changed to be held at the first Kokugikan.
- ^ The business start time is around 16:30, but it will be around XNUMX:XNUMX due to the development of amateur baseball games.West practice field business information Also posted in.
- ^ To be exact, it should be written as "JINGU CLIMAX", but it is the signboard box office of the group.G1 CLIMAXThis notation was used to resemble.
- ^ Co-sponsored with Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium and 2 venues at the same time. Members went back and forth between the two adjacent venues in two groups and performed at each venue.
- ^ 28 Autumn Tokyo High School Baseball Tournament Quarterfinals Waseda University vs. Japan
- ^ "[XNUMX Years of Forest Meiji Jingu Story] "Sacred place of baseball" born in Kakuon (above) Gaien”. Sankei News (February 2020, 9). 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Michishi Isoda "How to enjoy history" Chuko Shinsho
- ^ a b Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, p. 166
- ^ 文藝 春秋 "Sports Showa History in" Bungei Haruaki "" Volume 1988, 62, p. XNUMX
- ^ About Meiji Jingu baseball field earthquake resistance reinforcement work Archived August 2013, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Jingu and Chichibu shrine, redevelopment after 20 years of replacement concept Asahi Shimbun digital
- ^ Redevelopment of Jingu Gaien such as rebuilding Jingu Stadium(NHK April 2015, 4, viewed April 1, 2015)
- ^ To rebuild Jingu Stadium Redevelopment of Jingu Gaien district as a sports base(FNN April 2015, 4, viewed April 1, 2015)
- ^ Jingu Gaien redevelopment, adjustment ahead of construction of new Chichibu shrine The stadium is later Sankei Sports, viewed July 2017, 7
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ Construction of long pile artificial turf "Hybrid Turf Exciting Exciting" at Jingu Stadium completed - Sumitomo Rubber Industries, August 2015, 3
- ^ About LED lighting equipment at Meiji Jingu Stadium night game --Meiji Jingu Stadium, March 2020, 3
- ^ "Meiji Jingu Stadium (Jingu Stadium)" About LED lighting equipment for night games - Iwasaki Electric, August 2020, 3
- ^ Yoshio Tokunaga "History of the Yakult Swallows Team"Baseball magazineCompany, Yoshio Tokunaga is formerYakult baseball teamRepresentative (including the JNR / Sankei era)
- ^ Shoichi Inoue"The True Identity of the Hanshin Tigers" (Ohta Publishing, 2003) P215 --216.
- ^ Pacific League bottom era: turbulent 48 (Nagasaki Publishing, Nagasaki Publishing)Masayuki SanoWritten by) ・Pacific League turbulent 48 One after another unbelievable ...(Daily Sports Publishing Company, Masayuki Sano = Supplementary version of the book on the left)
- ^ Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, pp. 168-169
- ^ Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, pp. 171-172
- ^ From 4 | History of the stadium | Meiji Jingu Stadium
- ^ Meijijingu Gaien HP
- ^ The stadium is narrow ... The Toto XNUMXnd division league, Jingu XNUMXnd will not be used from next spring(Sankei Sports, dated November 2013, 11, viewed April 16, 2014) ・It will not be held at Jingu No. XNUMX but will be held on Saturdays and Sundays at the school next spring.(Sankei Shimbun, dated December 2013, 12, viewed April 19, 2014)
- ^ Tohto University Baseball Federation, 2nd Division League Schedule
- ^ Goodbye, Jingu Second Stadium Narrowness and antiquity are attractive November 11rd is the last match(Tokyo Shimbun October 2019, 10, viewed January 28, 2020)
- ^ Thank you Jingu 2nd final match, Nihon Univ.-Ceremony in front of Teikyo Full admission restrictions Sports Nippon August 2019, 11
- ^ At the end of Jingu No. XNUMX, Teikyo's XNUMXth strong "Smell Stadium" Director Maeda Nikkan Sports April 2019, 11
- ^ Jingu second, last match. A famous general who thinks of "the sacred place of Tokyo" High school baseball dot com August 2019, 11
- ^ "To the new Chichibu Palace rugby field, a completely enclosed covered arena”. Nikkan Sports (March 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "The new Chichibu shrine is a closed type with a roof.”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Masayoshi Sawayanagi "Baseball Field Encyclopedia" Okusha, 1990, pp.288 --289
- ^ "October 10, Jingu Stadium "Yakult vs. Chunichi" apology for game interruption”. (June 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Johnny & Associates apologizes for interrupting Yakult game at Jingu Arashi concert recording". Sports report (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Chunichi / Takino Pro's first hit celebration?Jingu's Yakult VS Chunichi match, the game is temporarily suspended due to the smoke of fireworks In addition, "balloon interruption"". Sponichianex (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Fireworks congratulate Chunichi Takino on his first hit! ??The game was interrupted twice due to smoke and balloons flying, and it was a stormy unattended live performance.". Chunichi Sports (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Japan News No. 261”(Japanese). NHK War Testimony Archives. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (January 1945, 11). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Japan Football Association magazine "SOCCER" No. 1 (page 29) August 1948
- ^ Baseball field history | Meiji Jingu Stadium
- ^ "[Dengeki decision!] It's been 21 years since New Japan Pro-Wrestling will hold a tournament at Meiji Jingu Stadium on Saturday, August 8!" (Japanese) (HTML) (Press Release), New Japan Pro-Wrestling, (July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- List of baseball fields in Japan
- Haruki Murakami ――When I was watching the Yakult game at the outfield seat of Jingu on weekdays, I decided to become a novelist and said, "Listen to the wind songWas born.
- Baseball mad poetry - Tokyo MetsIs based in "KokubunjiThe stadium is modeled after the stadium, and Jingu is used for shooting in the live-action movie version as well as in the drama version.
- ROOKIES --Used for the live-action version of the location. However,TBS TVDue to the production, the advertisements around the back screen (Fuji TV, Nippon Broadcasting System, Coca-Cola, Toshiba, Kirin Brewery) were hidden.
1988(Showa 63) Opened on March 3JapanThe first covered stadium,Tokyo Dome Co., Ltd.Operated byTokyo Dome CityIt is a core facility.baseballBesides, martial artswrestlingThe entertainment ofconcert, Product exhibitions are also held.
Japan's first all-weather multi-purpose stadium.Korakuen StadiumAs a substantial alternative stadiumKorakuen Bicycle RacetrackOpened on the site of.. The opening ceremony was held on March 1988, 3, and the open battle between the giant and the Hanshin Tigers was held on March 17 as a Kokeraotoshi event..
American with air membrane roofMetro domeDesigned as a model.. Long pile since 2002Artificial grassWas first adopted at a Japanese baseball field.Natural grassBy adopting a special fiber and cushioning material with a feel close to that of the above, the burden on the player is reduced. The dome is about 216 meters squareBuilding areaIs 46,755 m2,volumeIs about 124 million m3.
Use in baseball
Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB)
Continued from Korakuen Stadium with Yomiuri GiantsPacific League OfNippon Ham Fighters (then)2 teams made a dedicated stadium (base).Nippon-Ham in 2004Hokkaido OfSapporo DomeMoved toTherefore, only the Yomiuri Giants will be the exclusive stadium after that. Giants are not only one army,Second armyIn the official game of, I use it several times a year.
Hosted matches other than Yomiuri Giants
Since 2004, when Nippon Ham is no longer the home of Nippon Ham, Nippon Ham has held nearly 10 games a year in the form of regional holdings, as well as hosting matches.Pacific LeagueOther teams have also started to play sponsored games at Tokyo Dome.Other than Nippon-Ham, Orix held two games for the first time in 2004 and Daiei held one game at Tokyo Dome, and then Orix played two games from 2 and 1 to 2005, 2007. From then on, until 2009, Rakuten will play one game every year, Softbank will play one game every year since 2 (two games in 2010 and 2019), Lotte will play one game in 1, 2012 and 1, Seibu. Held one game in 2018 at Tokyo Dome.In this way, the six existing Pacific League teams have a track record of hosting games hosted by all teams.On the other hand, although the Central League teams other than the Giants have not been held so far, Yakult and DeNA were scheduled to hold it for the first time in 2019 due to the holding of the Olympics and Paralympics, but it was canceled and it will be postponed in 2. It was set again (see below).
In addition, in 1952 it was established by Article 38 of the Japan Professional Baseball Agreement.Professional baseball area protection rightsTherefore, if a team that does not have the same rights in Tokyo holds a sponsored game, it is a prerequisite that both Yomiuri Giants and Tokyo Yakult Swallows have the consent in advance.
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters
The president of the team (at that time) was the last fan festival of the Tokyo era held at Tokyo Dome in November 2003 the year before the move.Junji Imamura"We will continue to hold 12 to 15 games at Tokyo Dome even after the move," declared in front of the fans. As a reason to continue holding at Tokyo Dome, there is a baseball team office in Tokyo, and the second army facility is in the neighboring prefecture.ChibaKamagaya-shiIn addition to being continued as it is, the thing that considered the existence of the old Tokyo fan was mentioned.
In 2004, 12 hosted games were held at Tokyo Dome, 2005 in 10, and 2006-7 games each year since 9.[Note 1][Note 2]..However, in 2020, the initial announcement was to hold only four games in consideration of the games hosted by other teams accompanying the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics... In 2021, five games will be held in consideration of the games hosted by other teams due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, which were postponed in the same year.
Orix BuffaloesIs the parent companyOryxSince the head office is located in Tokyo, two games were organized annually from 2004 to 2009 during the Blue Wave era.[Note 3].. It has not been held since 2010.
Fukuoka Softbank Hawks
Fukuoka Daiei Hawks時代の2004年に1試合の主催試合を開催。ソフトバンクが親会社となって以降では2012年から「鷹の祭典in東京ドーム」として2017年までは主催試合を毎年1試合を開催し、2018年は7月9日と10日に、2019年も4月22日[Note 4]And on July 7th, two games were held each. There are no plans to hold 8/2 from the beginning.
Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
Chiba Lotte Marines
Chiba Lotte Marines[Note 5] Was used as the venue for the Tokyo main match for the first time in 2016 years as a commemorative project for the 7th anniversary of the birth of Marines and the relocation of the headquarters Chiba on July 12, 25(It has been 11 years since the local holding itself). We did not hold it in 2017, but on August 2018, 8, on August 21, 2019[Note 6]It was held in each. There are no plans to hold 2020/2021 from the beginning.
Saitama Seibu Lions
Saitama Seibu LionsHeld its first match at Tokyo Dome on April 2018, 4 as ``Lions Classic 17''.. The hosting match was scheduled to be held on April 2020, 4, but due to the influence of the new coronavirus, the opening of professional baseball was postponed and it was decided to be canceled.
Tokyo Yakult Swallows
Tokyo Yakult SwallowsIs home to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Tokyo Paralympic Games, before and afterMeiji Jingu StadiumWill be unavailable for 7 months or more from July 6th to September 9th because it will be used as a material storage/VIP waiting area. I was going to play a matchBut,New coronavirusDue to the influence of the event, both the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics were postponed, so all the games held at Tokyo Dome were changed to Meiji Jingu Baseball Stadium... During and before and after the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, which was postponed in 2021, it is the home base.Meiji Jingu Stadiumが資材置き場・VIP待機場所として使用されるため7月中旬から9月上旬まで利用不能になることから、東京ドームでの主催試合が8月27日から29日（対DeNA・3試合）、および9月3日から5日（対広島・3試合）の計6試合が予定されている。
Yokohama DeNA Baystars
Yokohama DeNA BaystarsIs based at the 2020 Tokyo OlympicsYokohama Stadium baseball-soft ballIt will be unavailable for about two and a half months from June 6th to August 9th, including preparations since it will be used as a venue for the event, so 8 games will be held at the Tokyo Dome from late June to early July. Was going to doHowever, like the Tokyo Yakult Swallows, all were changed to Yokohama Stadium due to the postponement of the Tokyo Olympics.。2021年は延期となった東京オリンピックの野球・ソフトボール競技の会場として横浜スタジアムが使用することから準備を含め6月中旬から8月中旬まで利用不能となることから、東京ドームでの主催試合が6月18日から20日（対広島・3試合）、および8月17日から19日（対阪神・3試合）の計6試合が予定されている。
All star games
- All star gamesが1988年、1991年、1993年、1996年、2000年、2002年、2007年、2015年、2019年の計9度開催された。
- Fresh all-star gameHas been held three times.
- Open battle
- Tournaments sponsored by Nippon Professional Baseball, including the 1988 "Sapporo Beer Professional Baseball Tournament" (Tokyo Dome Completion Commemorative Tournament)
- Yomiuri Giants, Nippon Ham Fighters (Tokyo era)Fan appreciation day, New player announcement event
- In 1990Junior japanese championshipRematch (Chinese vs. Giant, second home team is Chunichi) was held.
Major League Baseball (MLB)
MLBThe opening round of was held on the following schedule.. 10 out of 6 gamesAuckland AthleticsHas been treated as a home game. Oakland Athletics VS on March 2003th and 3th, 25Seattle MarinersHowever, due to the use of force by the United States and Britain against Iraq, MLB and the MLB athletes' group decided that it might not be possible to secure sufficient safety for the travel of athletes and others, and it was canceled..
|Dates||Visitor team (first strike)||Score||Home team (later)||Audience mobilization||Source|
|2000May 3||Chicago Cubs||5－3||New York Mets||55,000|||
|2000May 3||New York Mets||5－1||Chicago Cubs||55,000|||
|2004May 3||New York Yankees||3-8||Tampa Bay Devil Rays||55,000|||
|2004May 3||New York Yankees||12－1||Tampa Bay Devil Rays||55,000|||
|2008May 3||Boston Red Sox||6－5||Auckland Athletics||44,628|||
|2008May 3||Boston Red Sox||1-5||Auckland Athletics||44,735|||
|2012May 3||Seattle Mariners||3－1||Auckland Athletics||44,227|||
|2012May 3||Seattle Mariners||1-4||Auckland Athletics||43,391|||
|2019May 3||Seattle Mariners||9－7||Auckland Athletics||45,787|||
|2019May 3||Seattle Mariners||5－4||Auckland Athletics||46,451|||
- World Baseball Classic[Note 7]
- Asia series(2005-2008),WBSC Premier 12International matches such as
- US-Japan baseballInternational friendly matches such as
- In amateur baseballCity competition baseball tournament,All Japan University Baseball Championship,White Dragon Flag, Red Dragon Flag, Soryu Flag Company Baseball TournamentIs held every year.
- Malts baseball teamA Dream Match sponsored by is held every July to August.
- Professional Baseball Masters LeagueUsed by Tokyo Dreams of.
- With the Tokyo Olympics postponed to 2021Meiji Jingu StadiumCan no longer be usedSummer High School Baseball East Tokyo Tournament-West Tokyo GamesSemi-finals and finals will be held.
Use other than baseball
The Tokyo Dome is utilized as a multipurpose hall besides baseball entertainment. As a multipurpose hall1990 eraUntil the middleCapital AreaIt is one of the largest and is located in central TokyoLandmarkAs it had a great presence as aMunicipalitiesAnd local product exhibitions held by the Tourism Association,FujitsuSuch as new product exhibitions of major companies such asTrade fairThere was a constant demand for venue use.
When performing a concert at Tokyo Dome, it is necessary to pay attention to the installation of speakers because the sound is quite muffled. As the reverberation noise countermeasures and noise countermeasure know-how are accumulated year by year, the entire dome is now covered with a black curtain (1st floor seats only).
When using at a concert,Fire Service ActとMetropolitan Police DepartmentThe front row (first row) of the second-floor seats and the outfield seats is a buffer area, and as a general rule, cannot be used as guest seats in order to provide guidance from and to prevent the audience from falling. However, in recent years, it may be used as a seat for some performances.[Note 8].
Due to the noise of neighboring residents, the performance will not make any sound after 9:30 pm (the countdown performance at the end of the year is 0:30 am).However, there are some performances whose end has exceeded the specified time.
Musician who held the concert
A 400-meter bank (racetrack) is stored in the basement of the ground.(Korakuen Bicycle RacetrackIt's built on the site, so we're looking to revive the Korakuen bicycle race in the future). Formerly titled "Cycle Sports Festival", simulated bicycle race etc.Bicycle race-Bicycle competitionAbout the event, 2008 is the last time it has been held.World Championship Cycling TournamentとOlympicFrom the circumference of the runway and equipment,International Cycling FederationCan not be held without special approval of.
- Nippon Television in 1988 and 1990Dentsu-Teiko PromotionTie upMike Tyson OfProfessional boxingUnified worldHeavyweightTitle matchWas held (both times in the undercard)New Japan Kimura Boxing GymAccording to the Japanese championChampion carnivalDefense battle. In the undercard of 1990Joichiro TatsuyoshiThe second round of professionals was also assembled).
- For the first time in 1989Fighting Satellite ☆ Fighting Guidance DreamSince holding新 日本 プ ロ レ スEvery yearwrestlingWe are doing a box office. Since 1992, it has been held on January 1th every year, and it has been held at the Tokyo Dome about three times a year, but since 4, it has been held only on January 3th every year.However, since 2007, it has been held for two consecutive days, January 1th and January 4th.Detail is"Wrestle Kingdom"reference.
- 1990 eraIn the tournament sponsored by New Japan Pro-Wrestling, the Japanese syllabary of "Fighting Guidance Dream" was used. January 1, May, October, etc. After that, it became a regular event.
- August 1994, 11,All Japan Women's Wrestling"Big Egg Wrestling WarWas held.
- October 1995, 10 with New Japan Pro-WrestlingUWF InternationalA full-scale rivalry will be held, gathering 67,000 people, which is unprecedented in the history of the dome, but it will be a problem due to a brawl between fans.
- From 1997 to 2006K-1It was used as the venue for the Grand Prix final. On December 2002, 12, the K-7 WORLD GP 1 FINAL mobilized 2002 people, the highest number in dome history.
- Mixed martial artsPRIDEOn October 1997, 10PRIDE.1Was held five times.
- From 1998 to 1999, 2001All Japan Pro WrestlingPerformed a wrestling show. Detail is"All Japan Wrestling Tokyo Dome Tournament"reference.
- In 2004, 2005Pro Wrestling NoahPerformed a wrestling show. Detail is"Pro Wrestling Noah Tokyo Dome Tournament"reference.
- August 2017, 6,DDT Pro WrestlingHeld a performance in the form of "street wrestling by unaided audience".Sanshiro TakagiversusSuzuki MinoruSuzuki wins by holding only one match.
- A martial arts event "" was scheduled to be held on February 2021, 2.It has been postponed, but the date has not been set..
- May 2021, 6, Martial Arts Group,RIZINTournament "RIZIN 28" will be held.
- NFLPreseason match ofAmerican bowlWas held 1989 times since it was first held in 13.
- Working American Football LeagueX LeagueThen, it is the championship decision gameJapan X BowlIn addition to being the venue for the tournament, it is a spring tournament battle.Pearl bowlThe finals and some official games will also be held.
- From 1992American FootballJapanese Championship "Rice bowlIt is used as a match venue and is held on January 1rd every year..
American footballX LeagueState of the field when used in. A grid iron is laid from the back net toward the center
- In 1993J League OfPreseason matchUsed in. Therefore, natural grass that can be easily installed,Big egg turfIs being developed. Also in February 1994Jubilo Iwata vs.Cruzeiro ECThe match was held.
- July 1996th and 11th, 7NBAThe official match of.
- I was in Japan at the time in 2003real MadridPerform public practice.
- First on June 2016, 6soft ballMatch "Japan-US Softball Contest" was held.
- From 1988 to 1992 and 1998Trans-American Ultra QuizOf the predecessor to the first qualifying for (NTV)Korakuen StadiumHas been used since.
- Since 1991, every February, "World Ran ExhibitionIs being held. Mainly Ran exhibition,Hato busMany package tours such as this have been organized, and nowadays it is a feature of Tokyo Dome every winter..
- 1999 year 8 month,KonamiBut"Yu-Gi-Oh!"ofComputer gamesとCard gamesHeld a joint. Confusion occurred inside and outside the dome due to inadequacies on the part of the host, such as the lack of forecast of the number of visitors and the absolute lack of staff to guide personnel, and it was also taken up by the media..
- In 2003Hello! Project(Morning Musume.,Aya Matsuura,Goto MakiAnd other Hello! Project members)Hello!Project Sports FestivalWas held.
- July 2006nd and 7rd, 22,Super squadron seriesWith 30 worksKamen Rider seriesTo commemorate the 35th anniversary, "Tokyo Dome W Hero Festival" where successive Kamen Riders and squadrons gathered together (Toei,TV AsahiSponsored) was held.
- May 2009th and 9th, 29,Bae Yong JoonThe appearance event was held for two days. 2th is the first time in front of the audienceChoi Ji WooWe held an event with.
- Rissho University Entrance examinationIt was also talked about using the ground as a venue.. However, this is due to the rebuilding of the school building.
- Of a major department storeMitsukoshiBut,Entrance ceremonyAnd held a large employee athletic meet on the same day by hiring Tokyo Dome. Since the athletic meet was held following the entrance ceremony, all employeesJerseyI attended as a figure. The holding year is unknown.
- Since 2009, special products and traditional events from all over Japan have been gathered every January.Hometown Festival TokyoWill be held. Like the "World Ran Exhibition," "Tokyo International Quilt Festival," and "Tableware Festival," it has become a feature of the Tokyo Dome every winter.
- April 2011, 4-May 27, TV animation "ONE PIECE"One Piece Dome Tour" event was held.
- 2011 and 2015 and 2016SCRAPIt is a sensory experience-based mystery solving eventReal escape game』Was held in 2011, the original work "Escape from a certain dome stadium", 2015 collaboration with ONE PIECE "Escape from the summit war" Tokyo final performance (Tokyo performance and additional Tokyo performance at Jingu Stadium ), the original work "Escape from Tokyo Dome Dungeon" was held in 2016.
- Before the start of the Giants vs. Hiroshima match on May 2013, 5,Nagashima Shigeo,Hideki Matsui OfNational Honor AwardThe award ceremony was held.
- On January 2019, 9,Johnny's OfficeIs the founder ofJanie Kitagawa"Farewell party" was held.
- Pope of Rome on November 2019, 11フ ラ ン シ ス コThe mass was held.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Map / Aerial Photo Viewing Service Aerial PhotoCreated based on a white building near the center (photographed in 1989)
- Location-XNUMX-chome Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Building Area-46,755m2
- Building height-56.19m
- Number of floors-6 floors above ground, 2 floors below ground
- Capacity (for detailsLater)-Baseball approximately 46,000 57,000 people at concert
- Field-Both wings 100m, Medium 122m, Left and right middle 110m
- Ground area-13,000m2
- Scoreboard-2 units (main/sub)
- Infield-Long pile artificial grass "Field Turf"
- Outfield fence height-4.24m (rubber 4.0m + net 0.24m)
- Until 2009 (Heisei 21), only rubber 4.0m
- Height of roof above ground-61.69m
Date of completion/operation start
- Inauguration Ceremony March 1988, 63 (Showa 3)
- Official match start date March 3 of the same year
- General use start date December 12, same year[Source required]
Field isArtificial grassIs adopted.After the opening, it used a retractable short-pile artificial turf, but since 2002 (14), it is the first match venue in Japan to have a long-pile artificial turf "Field Turf" that is said to have properties similar to natural turf. Introduced.. As a background of the introduction, while suffering from knee painMedium-sizedThe main player of the giant at that time who continued to participate asHideki MatsuiIt is said that there was consideration for.This field turf was released in March 2007 and March 19., October 2019 Has been re-covered three times.
The outfield fence has been a conventional rubber fence (height 2010 m) with a net fence (height 22 m) added since 4.0 (Heisei 0.24).The main purpose of adding a net fence is to make it easier to judge a home run... If there is a handrail on the upper part of the stand of the rubber fence and it hits the ball, it is a home run as a structure inside the stand (in some years it was in play as part of the rubber fence), but the rubber top It was difficult to distinguish from the case of bouncing at the top, and there were often troubles around the judgment. The fence is low even when viewed from the front row of the stand, and there is a drawback that it is easy to touch the ball, which may cause the risk of falling or the spectator not becoming a home run. About this, April 2014, 4ChunichiIn battleHayato Sakamoto Ohno YudaiA fan who was trying to reach the infield side with a big ball to the left middle shot from directly caught the ball,Video judgmentAs a result, there is an example that it was changed from home run to double.. Also, from 2018, the cushion part of the outfield fence will be softer than before.
White ceiling and defense
From the beginning to the 90's, the white ceiling and the ball were assimilated, and fielders often lost sight of the fly (especially day games)...In the final of the 66th City Opposition Baseball Tournament, he lost sight of the hit ball and became a running home run, which divided the victory and defeat. At the 1998 Intercity Baseball Tournament, as a result of counting the cases of hits due to losing sight of the hit ball on the ceiling of Tokyo Dome, the number is 1 in one tournament (31 games)... Nowadays, such a case is hardly seen because the ceiling has been darkened over the years.
Reasons why home runs are likely to occur
The first reason for the ease of home runs is that the bulge in the middle left and middle right is small and only 110m.is thisThe narrowest of the current 12 baseball stadiums(Yahoo auction domeIs also the same standard). Secondly, it is easy to stretch the ball due to the low humidity in the indoor stadium.
However, the Tokyo Dome was the first NPB baseball stadium that met the international standards set forth in Baseball Rules 1.04, and was a large stadium at the time of completion.for realKorakuen Stadiumでなされた1987年の公式戦は112試合で234本の本塁打（1試合平均2.09本）が出たが、東京ドームの1988年（昭和63年）の公式戦112試合は147本（1試合平均1.31本）が出たにとどまり、約4割減少している。さらに、コンピュータ分析では、王貞治の868本塁打のうち、東京ドームなら322本減るという結果も出ていた.
Compared to other stadiums, the average number of home runs per game at Tokyo Dome was 1th in 12 among the bases of each baseball team (since the Giants and Nippon-Ham were the bases, all 11 baseball stadiums were all 1988 stadiums). 10th in 1989, 10th in 1990It was a stadium where home runs were extremely difficult to hit even in terms of numbers.However, after that, it was ranked 1991th in 7., 1992 6th, 1993 6th, 1994 6th, 1995 7th, 1996 6th, 1997 3th, 1998 1th, 1999 2th, 2000 1thAs other baseball teams relocated their bases to a wider stadium and expanded the stadium, Tokyo Dome became a stadium where home runs were relatively easy to hit.
During this time, the number of home runs increased sharply at Tokyo Dome in 1998, so an analysis was made by the Yomiuri Shimbun. If it goes down, it is possible that the "wind" will blow from the ground. ".
The roof is called an air film structure, and the air pressure inside is 0.3% (3%Hectopascal) It is raised and inflated. It was called inflating, and the work to inflate the roof was done when it was completed (this work has been taken up in the media etc.). A total of 36 blower fans are installed to maintain the pressure difference. When the doors are opened and closed, 10 to 18 units are operated, and when the doors are closed, 2 units are operated to maintain the atmospheric pressure. Doorways are manualRevolving door,AirlockIt is not possible to open the door completely because the pressure will be released and the roof will be crushed. When a large number of spectators leave, the usual doors are also opened, but due to atmospheric pressure a strong wind outwards is required and caution is required. This windRevolving doorIt occurs even in a small space. AdjacentKoishikawa KorakuenIn order to take into account the sunshine, the roof height is designed to decrease toward the outfield.
The roof consists of 28 wires arranged vertically and horizontally at intervals of 8.5 meters with a double-layered membrane between them. The membraneGlass clothThe surface of (fabric)FluorineIt is a non-combustible material that is coated with resin and has excellent weather resistance, heat resistance, and non-adhesiveness. The inner membrane also has the property of absorbing sound. The service life is more than 20 years. The total weight is 400 tons. Transmits about 5% of sunlight. ConstructionSolar industry.. A TV camera (central part), a speaker (1 central part, 21 parts around the membrane roof), and lighting (14 places) are hung from the wires..
- The adventitia is 0.8 mm thick. American Chemical Fabrics product.
- The intima is 0.35 mm thick.Chukoh Chemical IndustryCompany product.
TV camera in the center (commonly known as "Top eyeThe video fromBaseball relaynot onlyNHK-Commercial broadcastNight of each stationSports bulletin programWas used for. Although it is not used very often in baseball broadcasts such as the recent giant game, pitcher pitching practice[Note 9] It is used when shooting from above. Held when the giant winsTorsoIn that case, the video from "Top Eye" is always used.
The height of the ceiling is 61.69m, which is a giant in the opening game of Korakuen Stadium in 1964.Sadaharu OhIs the national railwayShoichi KanedaA number derived from an extra-large extra-large home run (estimated flight distance of 151 m) released from, The height was set so that it would not hit the roof even if more hit balls came. Visited Tokyo Dome just before completion for recording on TVNagashima ShigeoSaid, "It's impossible to hit a ball on this ceiling," but there are many cases where the ball hits the ceiling or a suspended object (see the application example of the special rules of Tokyo Dome).
Tokyo Dome Special Terms (Special Rules)
The contents of the Tokyo Dome Special Agreement (as of 2016) are as follows.
— Tokyo Dome Special Terms
- If the ball hits the ceiling or suspended objects in the fair area, it will be ball-in-play. If it hits the ceiling or suspended objects on the foul area, or if it gets into a hole or gap, it will be ball dead.[Note 10].
- If the ball hits a hole or gap in the ceiling within the fair area, or if it is caught in a suspended object, it is considered a ball dead, and the batter and runner have two safe bases based on the time of the pitch. Given.
- If the ball stays on the fence from the infield to the outfield, the ball is dead. However, if the ball stays on a fence with a low back net, it will be in ball play.
- If a ball hits a chair for a ball boy and bounces back into the playing field, it is ball-in-play. However, if he stays on the roof of the dugout or hits the eaves, he is ball dead.
- If a ball enters the excitement sheet, it is considered a ball dead. If the player immediately bounces back into the playing field, the ball is dead.
- If the ball remains in the photographer's seat, it is considered dead. If the player immediately bounces back into the playing field, the ball is dead.
- When the ball hits the ceiling or suspended objects in the fair area (related to 1 above)
- When the ball hits the ceiling or suspended objects in the fair area, it is judged whether it is a fair ball or a foul ball at the drop point or the point touched by the fielder by ball in play.
- July 1988, 63 (Showa 7) --Nippon-Ham vs.HankyuIn battleDallas WilliamsThe ball hit (Hankyu) hit the ceiling, but it fell into the infield seat on the second floor, so a foul (Special rule application No. 1）.
- September 1990, 2- Ralph Bryant(Kintetsu) Hit the ceiling but the second baseman caught and out (the first hit the ceiling hit the fair).The Tokyo Dome's first certified home run will appear the next day(See below).
- July 2005, 17-Giants vs.ChunichiIn the battle, I was close to the remaining one until 350 home runsSatoshi Eto(Giant) hit an oversized ball with a home run, but the ball hits the roof and falls to the ground. Chunichi leftistWisdomNo.350 became a phantom (No.350 was achieved on April 4, the following year after transferring to Seibu).
- September 2007, 19- All star gamesIn the first round, all PacificTakeshi Yamazaki(Rakuten) Is hitting the ceiling (the result is a third foul fly).
- July 2010, 22-Giants vs.HanshinIn battleCraig Brazel(Hanshin) hit the ball twice on the ceiling and did not fall to the ground..
- If the hit ball hits a suspended object in the fair area of the outfield, it becomes a home run.(Certified home runs, past 3 cases).
- June 1990, 2 (6st case)- Nippon HamRalph Bryant (Kintetsu)KakuoRecorded from (Nippon Ham). The hit ball was hit directly by the main speaker on the center defense position (estimated flight distance of 160 meters). Based on this, Tokyo Dome decided to present a prize money of 150 million yen from the speaker manufacturer to the player who recorded the certified home run applied to the main speaker.[Note 11].
- June 2008, 20 (6nd case) --Giants vs.LotteIn battleJulio Zlater(Lotte)Adrian BurnsideRecorded from (Giant). The struck ball was hit directly on the lighting device on the left defensive position (estimated flight distance was 150 meters).
- June 2014, 26 (4nd case) --Giants vs.HiroshimaIn battleShuichi Murata(Giant)Takeshi ImamuraRecorded from (Hiroshima). The struck ball was hit directly on the lighting equipment on the left defense position (estimated flight distance was 150 meters).
- When the ball hits the ceiling or suspended objects in the fair area, it is judged whether it is a fair ball or a foul ball at the drop point or the point touched by the fielder by ball in play.
- When the hit ball enters a hole or gap in the ceiling in the fair area or is caught in a suspended object (related to 2 above)
- If the ball hits a hole or gap in the ceiling within the fair area or is caught in a suspended object, it will be a ball dead.Entitle to base), foul ball in the foul area.
- July 2002, 14-Giants vs.YokohamaIn a battleHideki MatsuiIn YokohamaMorinaka SeioRecorded from. The ball was not caught and passed between the double-layered membranes and rolled to the vicinity of the light on the huge signboard of the light stand. This "phantom dome outside" ball was taken out two days later and is now inside the dome.Baseball gymIt is saved with the signature of Matsui himself.
- September 2016, 28- World Baseball Classic Japan National TeamIn the matchup game against the Netherlands national team,Otani XiangpingRecorded from Floranus in the Netherlands. The hit ball entered the gap in the ceiling toward the light. The ball passed between the double-layered membranes and rolled to the edge of the upper tier of the second-floor seat on the first base side. This ball will be collected the next day and will be signed and on display from November 2th.
- If the ball hits a hole or gap in the ceiling within the fair area or is caught in a suspended object, it will be a ball dead.Entitle to base), foul ball in the foul area.
It's a rare stadium in Japan, and it has a structure where you can see the ground directly from the main infield, 2nd floor concourse, and the space near the ground is sold as a standing seat.wheelchairSome of the standing seats are "wheelchair seats" for the spectators who use.Not only wheelchairs but also spectators who use the wheelchair can use it, and some spectators have set up a nursing bed and are watching the game while lying down on the nursing bed.The release method is different from usual.In addition, the infield has concourses on the 1st and 4th floors, and the outfield has concourses on the 1st floor, and the ground surface is 5.5m underground.In the past, the concourse on the first floor was connected to the first base side.At the beginning of the opening, shops were lined up and crowded with people going between the outfield and the infield, but it was closed in a few years.Currently, both the outfield side and the infield side are closed by shutters and cannot enter.After closing, it is used as a warehouse.Some of the closed shops still have the Oronamin C sign at the time when the Giants players were appearing.
Basically the seat color istagAnd the gray of the season sheet is unified. Due to the site, the ratio of outfield seats is low for a Japanese stadium. The infield seats are two-tiered and there is a balcony seat in the middle, and in the Giant game it is a reserved seat with meals annually. The central part of the balcony seats is a VIP space, and depending on the event, the entire balcony seats can also be used as a space for related parties. There are movable seats near the foul pole on the stand, so that you can open up the field when holding soccer or football. There used to be an automatic storage type under the stand, but it is now abolished.
For games sponsored by Giants, from 2009 to 2010, only part of the reserved seats in Infield C were sold as student discount tickets on weekday nights (excluding Hanshin Battle).
"Left giant cheering seat" with the center of the left wing stand as the cheering seat for the giant, part of the remaining seatsVisitor team support seatThe outfield seating ratio between giant fans and visitor fans is about 6: 4 (actually it looks like 7: 3).Giants fans who couldn't enter the right side originally supported the left side near the right side, and there were few customers who supported the visitor team on the left side, in the second half of 2005 (Heisei 17)HanshinIn all games other than the battle, the seat type was set because the vacant seats on the left stand around the back screen were too conspicuous. The Hanshin Battle isHanshin fanThe overwhelmingly higher rate of attracting customers compared to that of fans of other teams, and avoiding the occurrence of conflict between giants and Hanshin fans[Note 12] For some reason, "left giant cheering seats" are not set, and all left outfield seats are virtually visitor cheering seats.However,Climax seriesThe exception is when the event is held, and the "Left Giant Cheering Seat" will be set even during the Hanshin Battle.
City opposition,University championship, Of professional baseballAsia seriesDuring the event, a special stage for the cheering party will be set up in the front row of the first and third base stands.
From 2005 (17) to the foul zone on the side of Uchino and third baseField sheet(Excite sheet) installed(228 seats). From 2009 (Heisei 21), the number of seats has been increased from 2 rows to 4 rows to 420 seats (210 seats each on the first and third bases). From 2017, 154 seats were added to the 574st and 38rd base sides, bringing the total to XNUMX seats. A ball-proof net area was newly established for XNUMX seats overhead.
- Used only for professional baseball, not amateur baseball or other events. However, seats will not be removed even in amateur baseball games. It will be removed if it is an event that widely uses the field, such as American football or a concert.
- Protective helmets and gloves will be rented to the audience. A helmet must be worn.
- The seller cannot enter. It is possible to purchase over the net at the entrance.
- There are two types of giant-sponsored games, annual reserved seats (108 seats) and general reserved seats (120 seats), and general seats are sold by lottery.Since the number of seats is very small, the lottery will be a high magnification every time (until 2 (Heisei 2008)).
- From 2010 (Heisei 22) to 2018 (Heisei 30), the giant-led gamesJapan McDonald'sIt was operated as a co-sponsor “McDonald's Excite Seat”. As part of the sponsorship, it can be used at McDonald's stores nationwide without fail for visitors with tickets with face value of 1700 yen or more (including those other than excitement seats)Big MacDiscount coupons are presented. When a giant and an opponent both make a home run during a part of a giant-sponsored match, Big Mac will be given free as "BIG MAC TWIN ARCH". Even if you get only one of them or you don't have a home run, you can get a special treatment for 200 yen..
- Giants-sponsored games after 2019 (31, the first year of Reiwa) are "DAZNIt is operated as an "excite sheet".
- Nippon ham sponsored games until 2008 (Heisei 20)Season seatIt was only set, but since 2009 it has been released to the public.
- PARTY ROOM NZK PARTY ROOM NZK
From 2019, a secret party room will appear under the left stand of Tokyo Dome Outfield. The outfield fence has windows so you can watch the game from the counter seats. You can also enjoy hotel-made party food and soft drinks in a private room equipped with a large monitor and sofa. The number of rooms is 2, and the capacity is 15-25 people.
Until 2004 (16), each professional baseball team announced the number of spectators in the official season game hosted by the team in round numbers. The Tokyo Dome has a capacity of 1988 from 1994 to 56,000 and 1995 from 2004 to 55,000, and the number of spectators in the giant battle is 55,000 full (1994 until 56,000) regardless of the actual number of visitors Was announced. According to the Asahi Shimbun, the design stage was 50,009 people, which was reduced to 46,314 as a result of administrative guidance (described later), but it was announced that it would be full of 5 people.
However,Japan series,All star gamesIs not each teamJapan Baseball OrganizationSince the organization is a public interest corporation (general incorporated foundation), the actual number of paid visitors will be recorded. The highest number of paying visitors to the Japan Baseball Organization sponsored games was 1994 in Round 2 of the 46,342 Japan Series..
Since 2005 (17), the number of ticket purchasers including season seats is usually not the actual number of visitors, but the number of ticket purchasers, not the actual number of visitors, in each professional baseball stadium. However, although the capacity of personnel has been changed, Tokyo Dome has changed the method of announcing the number of spectators, but the capacity of personnel has not been changed for a while. As of 2013, the number of people that can hold a baseball at the time of holding is nominally about 46,000... However, often less than 47,000 mobilizations have been recorded. In the 1998 Trans-American Ultra Quiz, it was announced that there were 5 people..
At the time of opening, the capacity of the Koishikawa Fire Department was 46,314 (of which 2,976 were standing)... April 2005, 17Sankei ShimbunIt is said that after the renovation, it has settled down to the current number of 45,600 people. After that, the number of employees was increased by establishing an exciting seat.
Events other than baseball will be held on December 2002, 12.K-1 WORLD GP 2002 Final" announced by the organizers 74,500, 1998 (Heisei 10) April 4th新 日本 プ ロ レ スBurning fighting spirit sponsored by othersア ン ト ニ オ 猪 木Retirement match announced by the organizers 70,000, And there are records (concerts, martial arts, etc. also have seats on the ground, so it can accommodate a larger audience than when baseball is held).
The scoreboard at the time of completion in 1988 (Showa 63) isBack screenOn the sideMitsubishi ElectricMade in black and white "Scoreboard" and full color display "Scoreboard"Aurora visionIt was a black and white two-colored sub board (score display only) on the top of the back stand. The batting order team name display used common names such as "Giant" and "Hanshin" only in the first year of opening, but from the following year it has been switched to nicknames such as "Giants" and "Tigers" (both characters areMincho type). In 2003, the scoreboard section was refurbished, which will be described later, and the name was changed again (in the case of the Pacific League, "Osaka Kintetsu", "Fukuoka Daiei", "Chiba Lotte", etc.), but in 2004 it became a nickname. Returned (both characters since 2003)Gothic).
Aurora Vision was launched in 1990 (Heisei 2)High definitionChange to size, 1999 (Heisei 11) was completely renovated. In 2001 (Heisei 13), the sub-board was also completely refurbished to Mitsubishi Electric's full-color display full-scale aurora vision.
In 2003 (Heisei 15), the scoreboard section was renovated, and the video performance during a home run (home team only) was changed from the upper half display to full screen display.Of each playerbatting average (AV), home run (HR) displayRBI (RBI) has joined. The unit of the ball speed display is "km"From"km / hThe team name display in the score part was changed from the normal alphabet to the hat mark of each team (Since 2004 and later Seibu and Kintetsu have only illustrations of the hat mark, Seibu has the chest mark " Bold "Bu" was used for Kintetsu, the cursive of "L").The font of the characters used in the player names has changed slightly. From the middle of the 2004 season, the player name, batting average (AV), and home run number (HR) of the turn at bat are also displayed on the ball speed display part of the sub board.The ball speed display is displayed below it.
In 2005 (Heisei 17), the scoreboard on the back screen side and the Aurora Vision were completely renovated, and it was full color.LEDIt became a full-scale aurora vision of the display.font CanonCorner ofGothicDifferent from the conventional one, the members of both teams were vertically displayed from top to bottom, and the defense position display was changed from numbers to English abbreviations (pitcher = P, catcher = C, first baseman = 1B, left hand) = LF, substitute hit = PH, substitute run = PR, etc.)By eliminating the boundary between the two, various video expressions such as the defense and player name rotating from top to bottom when changing players are possible.The team name is displayed with the team logo at the top. It is possible to develop 2 billion colors, and you can see the highest level of clear images at Japanese baseball stadiums.The vertical member display has been revived since 10 during the Korakuen era.The aurora vision at the top of the back net back stand has also become a screen with the same scale as the back screen (score + batter's personal performance / replay video / visitor video display only).The part corresponding to the frame where characters are not displayed is green.[Source required]
From 2006 (Heisei 18)Barrier-freeAs part of the measures, the width of the font in the player name part has increased (other than that is the same as before). As a result, the part that displayed the pet mark disappeared and the team name is displayed above the player name, so there are nine player names in a row. For this reasonNominated batterIn a match, the pitcher's name is displayed next to the name of the 5th batter (the third-base team is on the right, the first-base team is on the left).
From 2007 (Heisei 19), in order to make the scoreboard easier to see and understand, the defensive position display has returned from the English abbreviation to the number familiar to Japanese people, the number of pitches has been added, and the aurora vision part is in high definition size. It becomes (16: 9).The batting average, home run, and RBI display have also changed from English to Japanese.The color of the frame has been changed from green to black, which is the same as the character part, and records such as ball speed, hits, and errors are displayed in yellow.Held the previous year2006 World Baseball ClassicThe pitch count display, which was used to make it easier to understand the pitcher's pitch limit in the Asian round, has begun to be used in official games from this season as well (only for games sponsored by giants, displayed in Nippon Ham and other per leagues and amateurs). Not).
野球の試合で使用する場合、スコアの表示は開設当時は9回まで（10回以後は9回までのスコアを消去して10回から18回までのスコアを表示する）だった。2003年（平成15年）の改修に際して、延長戦の表示について、プロ野球のように延長が12回までしか行われない場合は1回から9回までのスコアの幅に1回から12回までのスコアを、幅を詰めて表示するようになった。City competition baseball tournamentIf there is a possibility that the extension will be performed after 13 times, the score up to 9 times will be deleted and the score from 10 times to 18 times will be displayed as before (the same applies to the current scoreboard). From 2007 (Heisei 19), the team name display in the score part became one letter of the alphabet (until 1)YokohamaとOryxWas both displayed as "B").However, it is also possible to display two or more characters,2008 Asian Series TheSK WyvernsIs "SK"United Seven-Eleven LionsIs "U/L"/Tianjin LionsIs displayed as "TL" and was held in 2012MLBIn the opening gameSeattle MarinersIs "SEA"Auckland AthleticsIs displayed as "OAK". DeNA has been labeled as “DB” since 2012 (Orix remains “B”).
Based on international customs from the 2011 seasonBall countChanged from "SBO" to "BSO" display.
From 2017, pitcher results and batter results will be displayed in the lower right space only in the Giants-sponsored game in the XNUMXst Army.The number of pitches, the number of pitches, the number of strikes, and the defense rate are displayed for the pitcher, and the number of hits, hits, four dead balls, points, slugging percentage, on-base percentage, stolen bases, and batting average in the scoring area are displayed.
From the off season of 2021, a large-scale renovation work of the main vision and subvision is planned over 2 years.
Broadcast seats on the back of the net are arranged in order from the third base side.Tokyo Cable Network,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.,Radio Japan,TV Asahi,NHK,Nippon TV,Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.,TBS Radio, 6 stations shared booth (Hokkaido Broadcasting,CBC Radio,Radio NIKKEI,RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System,Asahi Broadcasting,Every day broadcasting).
The six company joint booths have the right to use radio NIKKEI as a remnant of a professional baseball relay from Korakuen stadium during the Japanese shortwave broadcasting era, but as of 6, it is not producing a relay. HBC and RKB will be hosted by a match-up giant, or will be hosted by Nippon Ham (also Softbank Orix in the past) or by a visitor's Pa League official match (Bunka Broadcasting on weekdays, Nippon Broadcasting on weekends ), CBC is about to be used when producing in-house games for part of the interview rate survey and some weekends in games sponsored by giants (in the latter case, TBS and RF radio Japan booths may also be rented).
Broadcast seats on the Tokyo Cable Network are terrestrialSaitama(In the pastChiba Television BroadcastAlso),CS broadcasting OfGAORA(Professional baseball/Nippon Ham sponsored games and urban baseball against adult society),Sky A(American football X-League)BS broadcasting OfJ SPORTS(Professional baseball/Rakuten management gamesAsia series), and used by ABC when MB and MBS produce a game hosted by the radio giant in parallel (in this case, MBS uses the above-mentioned 6-station shared booth. 2010 and after weekends three consecutive games If there is no broadcast by RF Radio Japan or Cultural Broadcasting, ABC may use the RF Radio Japan or Cultural Broadcasting booth).
Since TBS Radio withdrew from the baseball broadcast other than the deferral of the DeNA sponsored game last year in 2017,FM NACK5May use the TBS radio booth when broadcasting a game involving Seibu from Tokyo Dome.
Once to enter the broadcasting seatConcourseYou have to go throughCommentatorYou can see the scene asking him to sign. When a famous entertainer appears as a relay guest in a program advertisement on Nippon Television, the concourse behind the broadcast seats will be confused after the game.
Baseball Hall of Fame Museum
To the right of Gate 21Baseball Hall of Fame MuseumIs attached.. This facility has been inherited from the Korakuen Stadium under the name of "Baseball Sports Museum", but it was changed to the current name on April 2013, 4..
- It is prohibited to bring bottles, cans, and PET bottles (more than 500ml and frozen bottles) into the stadium to prevent throwing them into the ground, etc. Must be transferred to (water bottles and paper packs can be brought in, all plastic bottles are banned until the middle of 2013). Cooler box orstrollerYou cannot bring in items that may interfere with watching the game (strollers will be kept at the entrance gate). 1995 (Heisei 7)Subway Sarin caseAnd 2001 (Heisei 13)American terrorist attacksSince then, the belongings have been inspected at the time of admission.You can freely go back and forth from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor in the stadium, and you can shop at various shops on each floor.However, those who do not have a balcony seat ticket cannot move to the balcony seat.
- In 1998, in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the opening, Gate 1王Gate, Gate 3NagashimaWas called the "gate." this isKorakuen StadiumIt is a remnant of the times. In 2000, the two teams face off as directors in the Yomiuri Giants VS Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (then) Japanese series, but at the stadium, the first base bench is used by giant Nagashima and the third base bench is used by Daiei King. .. As the Giant's director, King had the uniform number 1 (3) and Nagashima had the uniform number 1 (1988-3), and each had the uniform number of the active age.
- There is a tour called the tour inside the Tokyo Dome (guided tour). You can visit the stand seats, the ground, etc. by the guide.
- At Tokyo Dome, some events can be re-entered by those who have once left the Tokyo Dome.The procedure for re-entry differs depending on the event.The Giants Battle has been introduced since 2006, and a re-entry ticket is issued at the 18st and 21rd gates with a stamp certifying re-entry.If you can confirm the ticket stub, stamp, and re-entry ticket at the time of re-entry, you can re-enter.
- Rainwater that has fallen on the membrane roof is stored in an underground water tank to mitigate the discharge of rainwater to the sewer, and at the same time, the stored rainwater is stored in the facility.WCAs cleaning water (only for toilet bowl cleaning water, hand washing is not included)Water supplyIt is used as a system. Everything in the facility to improve hygiene and comforttoilet bowl-urinalIs attached to.
- When it opened in 1988, it was the first Japanese baseball stadium to be completely smoke-free inside the spectator stand, and a smoking booth was set up inside the concourse. Currently, smoking is banned inside the concourse and you are supposed to smoke in a designated smoking room or a designated smoking area outside the gate..
Regulations for support
Tokyo Dome has the following restrictions when baseball is held.
- trumpet(trombone), money, flute, drum
- Designated and authorized NPB certifiedPrivate cheering partyCan be brought in and used only
- It is not possible to bring in loud things such as loudspeakers and boomboxes... Microphones can be used for baseball against cities.
- Considering noise issues, prohibit use after 22:XNUMX.
- Giants sponsored game
- Basically up to 4 simultaneous trumpets. A trumpet (player) wearing eight armbands loaned from the stadium can be played. If the number of trumpets exceeds the limit or if you play a trumpet without an armband, you will be required to submit a proof immediately and report the rule violation to NPB. The guards in charge of the cheering party are checking this point by point.
- Nippon Ham sponsored match
- Basically, there is no limit on the number of trumpets.
- Cheering flag
- General customers are allowed to bring in less than 500mm length and 500mm width...Larger ones can only be brought in and used by designated / authorized NPB-approved private cheering teams.However, you can swing up to 6 at the same time.
- Only one flagpole can be brought in if it is within 1 mm.
- Support curtain
- For general customers, if the size is within 600 mm in height and 600 mm in width, and it is a specification that one person can hold by hand, it is possible to bring in two patterns to make it easy to hold... What two or more people haveBannerIs considered as prohibited and cannot be brought in.. Larger sizes can only be brought in and used by designated and authorized NPB-approved private cheering groups. “Gate flags” exceeding the above size are not allowed to be brought in by both general customers and cheering groups.
- Only handheld and not allowed to be attached to ballpark facilities (fences, stands, etc.). No banner or cheering party can bring a banner with a flagpole.
- Cheering board, etc.
- For general customers, the size is within 600 mm in height and 600 mm in width, and if it is a specification that one person can hold by hand, it is possible to bring in.. You cannot use the sticks that support the board.. Anything held by more than one person is considered a banner and cannot be brought in.
- Even if the size of one piece is within the specified range, you cannot bring in items that are connected with tape. It will be separated at the entrance or confiscated. It is permitted to have two or more people, each of which is divided into one piece, and use it as a player's name or text.
The content of the support curtain/message board, etc. is limited to those that support the team or players, and content that is offensive to public order and morals or that includes slander or slander (criticism of the team, etc.) cannot be brought in... Even if it is displayed during the match, the content is strictly checked even during the match, and will be confiscated by the staff as soon as it is discovered.
- Jet balloons, Confetti, paper tape
- Excluding the production when the championship is decided, Neither the cheering party nor the general public can use the principle of baseball(Because the dome is inflated by air pressure and it may burst at the base, jet balloons can not be used at all except when a license is issued.[Note 13]..However, it was held from December 1998, 12 to January 31, 1999.J-FRIENDSIn the countdown live, jet balloons were being blown).
Giants-sponsored games Until 1993 (Heisei 5), Nippon-Ham-sponsored games could not use drums until 2006 (Heisei 18).According to one theory, in 1994, when the restrictions on cheering for Tokyo Dome were relaxed, both the giant and Nippon-Ham cheering squad chose either "increase in the number of trumpets (trombone) brought in" or "brought in drums". It is said that the giant cheering party chose the drum and the Nippon-Ham cheering party chose the trumpet (trombone).The reason why drums have been accepted in Nippon-Ham-sponsored games since 2007 is that drums are accepted in the visitor games of giant-sponsored games (Pacific League and other team-sponsored games are unknown), but not in home games. It is said that the reason is to resolve the contradiction to.
Large-scale repair work
Since December 2016 marks the 12th anniversary of the company's founding, it will undergo the first large-scale renovation work since its opening in 80 over the three-year period from January of the same year to January 1. The total project cost is about 2019 billion yen, and some holidays will be set up, but basically it will be implemented in stages while continuing business. Main renewal contents are as follows.
- 1 seats made of artificial leather are newly installed in the infield seats on the first floor behind the back net (January-March 481)
- We have 160 seats for diamond boxes and 321 seats for champions, both of which use black leather cloth, which has high cushioning and a seat width that is 1.2 to 1.3 times wider than the conventional seats. In addition to the equipment, the diamond box seats also have removable trays, drink holders with integrated armrests, baseball relays and replays, tablet terminals for viewing player data, and luggage hooks.
- The press seat moves to the third base side in line with this.
- All infield spectator seats improved (1st floor: January-March 2016, 1nd floor: January-March 3)
- The seats on the first-floor seats are fitted with backrests and seats, and the seat angle is adjusted for both the first-floor and second-floor seats to increase the front knee space by about 1 times that of the conventional model, improving comfort.
- Arena lightingLED(Outfield side: March 2016, Infield side: March 3)
- From about 1,200 metal halide lampsPanasonicChanged to approximately 700 LED floodlights, which reduces power consumption by approximately 54% and realizes a highly effective lighting environment.
- Introduction of latest sound system (Outfield side: March 2016, Infield side: March 3)
- We installed 22 latest line array speakers (MLA made by Martin Aubio in the UK) as main speakers on the back screen side, and updated to the latest system used at live venues, etc. to reduce sound delay and uniform sound field etc. Provide a comfortable acoustic environment.
- All toilet seatsWarm water washing toilet seatChanged to (March 2016)
- Improvement of surrounding environment (February 2016-January 2)
- We will install green spaces and artificial grounds, build elevators and stairs, renovate public toilets, add outdoor lights and use LEDs.
Since 2004 (Heisei 16), backnet fence advertisements have been able to generate multiple advertisement patterns electrically.All star gamesWill be held for all-star game crown sponsors (until 2006)Sanyo Electric, 2007 yearsGulliver InternationalFrom 2008 to 2016マ ツ ダSince 2017My navi) The advertisement is posted.Japan seriesEven if the event is held, it will be the same sponsor as all-star (from 2011 to 2013)KonamiSince 2014Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation) Has been advertised.
There are 11 huge signboards in the outfield (6 left wing, 5 right wing <9 at the beginning: 5 left wing, 4 right wing>).A prize of 100 million yen as the "Tokyo Dome Big Board Home Run Award" for players who hit a home run that hits this huge signboard at the time of professional baseball Or a corresponding sponsor product will be presented.
Bigboard ads are as of 2021,Internet initiative,Kirin Beer,Starts Corporation, Ajek,Nittan,Welcia Pharmacy,BANDAI NAMCO Holdings,Otsuka Pharmaceutical,SECOM,Asahi Kasei Homes,Shimadaya11 companies. Although it is not a board advertisement, the free display part of Aurora Vision is fixedly displayed as an advertisement for "Club Giants G-po" during play during the Giant battle. In addition, when the all-star game and the giant participatedPostseason gamesIn (Climax series, Japan series), even if there is a home run that hits the signboard, no prize or prize will be given.
In the past, a prize of 300 million yen was presented to a player who hit a home run that hit the pillar advertisement on the Wright side, but it was abolished in 2006 (Heisei 18) due to the termination of the contract and the advertisement was removed.
Tokyo Domeconsumer loanDoes not advertise any of the company. beforeOsaka Kintetsu BuffaloesOf consumer financeAcomWith a new sponsorship agreement with the company and writing the company name on the helmet,Tsuneo WatanabeThe owner said, "It detracts from the dignity of professional baseball. I can't show it to children, such as advertisements for consumer finance. There are no advertisements for consumer finance at Tokyo Dome." ofPromiseWas being advertised. Later in the off-season, when renewing the contract for advertising in the next year, Tokyo Dome advised Promise, "Please refrain from updating advertising in the next year. Please understand the situation." He also acknowledged the promise and eliminated all consumer finance ads.
Back screenAt the time of opening, only advertisements on both sides (two from the same company) were posted, but after that, a rotating plate called "Prisma Vision" was put up in the center.
Once used as an indoor advertisement, live in the Big Vision about 40 minutes before the match, during the 3rd, 5th, and 7th grand maintenance, and between 15 and 20 minutes immediately after the game set call and during customer service. Can be equipped with a camera that can be relayed and three small balloons that drop sample products, etc.UnmannedairshipIs flying and when the giant winsHero interviewWas flying to get into the camera frame of the TV.
Details are unknown for signs after 2021 due to reduced advertising space during scoreboard refurbishment off 2022 and 2023.
History of billboard advertising
- 1988-1989: Kirin Fine Draft,Cefiro,ANA,MINOLTA,SEIKO,pioneer,cabin,Misawa Home,NECPC
- 1990-1992: Kirin Lager Beer,Bluebird, All Nippon Airways, MINOLTA, SEIKO, Mild Seven, Misawa Homes, NEC PCs
- 1993: Kirin Lager Beer,ス カ イ ラ イ ン, All Nippon Airways,Pocari Sweat, SEIKO, Pioneer, Mild Seven Super Light,SEGA, NEC
- 1994-1995: KONAMI, Kirin Lager Beer, Cefiro, All Nippon Airways,Oronamin C,Showa Shell Sekiyu, Pioneer, Mild Seven Light, Secom Home Security, Multimedia NEC,UC Card Group
- 1996-1997: Konami, Kirin Lager Beer,Wing road→Elgrand,JA mutual aid, Oronamin C,FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Mild Seven, Secom, NEC Speaks, UC Card
- 1998-1999: Konami, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, Elgrand →Avenir,JRA, Oronamin C, FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Mild Seven, Secom, NEC VALUESTAR, UC Card
- 2000-2001: HOYA, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, NEW AGE Cedric,MeijiBulgaria Yogurt, Oronamin C, FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Mild Seven, Secom, NEC Lavie, UC Card
- 2002: HOYA, Kirin Ichiban Shibori,March, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt,SKY PerfecTV!, FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Oronamin C, SECOM,Hebel House, UC card
- 2003: HOYA, Kirin Ichiban Shibori,Cube, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt,Epson, FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2004: Komsun, Kirin Ichiban Shibori,Tida, Meiji AYA, Epson, FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2005: Comsn, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, Murano, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt, JAL (Japan Airlines), FUJIFILM, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2006: KOKUYO, Kirin Ichiban Shibori,Bluebird Sylphy, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt,Nikko Cordial Securities, FUJIFILM Finepix, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2007: KOKUYO →IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, Skyline 50th Anniversary, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt, Nikko Cordial Securities,TEPCO, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2008: IIJ, KIRIN,JR East, Meiji Bulgaria yogurt, Nikko Cordial Securities →HOYA,JINRO, Pioneer, Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2009: IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East, Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt[Note 14],Nittan, JINRO,Toei[Note 15], Oronamin C, Secom, Hebel House, UC Card
- 2010-2011: IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East,meiji, NITTAN, Toei[Note 16],MARUHAN, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes,Orico
- 2012: IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East,meiji, NITTAN, Toei[Note 17],MARUHAN, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Takenaka Corporation
- 2013: IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East, meiji, NITTAN,treasure, MARUHAN, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Takenaka Corporation →Shimadaya
- 2014: IIJ, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East,Seven-Eleven, NITTAN, treasure, MARUHAN, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Shimadaya
- 2015: IIJ Mio, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East, Seven-Eleven, NITTAN, Treasure, MARUHAN, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Shimadaya
- 2016-2019: IIJ Mio, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East, Seven-Eleven, NITTAN, Treasure,BANDAI NAMCO, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Shimadaya
- 2020-: IIJ Mio, Kirin Ichiban Shibori, JR East, Ejek, NITTAN,Welcia, BANDAI NAMCO, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Shimadaya
- 2021-: IIJ Mio, Kirin Ichiban Shibori,Starts, Ejeck, NITTAN, Welcia, Bandai Namco, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, SECOM, Asahi Kasei Homes, Shimadaya
Advertising display history
- 1988: Suntory draft beer,Panasonic,WORLD,Ryobi,Toho Life,Fukoku Life,PC is Fujitsu,Konica color,Japan Airlines,Fuji color,KUBOTA,Japan fire,FUJI XEROX,Yamato Securities
- 1989: Suntory malts, Panasonic, WORLD, Ryobi RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, PC is Fujitsu, Konica Color, Japan Airlines → JAL Japan Airlines, Fujicolor, KUBOTA Kubota, Japan Fire, FUJI XEROX, Yamato Securities
- 1990: Suntory Malts, Panasonic, WORLD, Ryobi RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU Fujitsu, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines, Fujicolor, Kubota Corporation, Kubota Corporation, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1991: Suntory Malts, Panasonic, WORLD, Ryobi RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU Fujitsu, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines, Fuji Color, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1992: Suntory Malts, Panasonic, WORLD, Ryobi RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU Fujitsu, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines, FUJIFILM, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1993: Suntory Malts, Panasonic, WORLD, Ryobi RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU Fujitsu, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines,CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Yamato Securities
- 1994: Suntory Malts, Panasonic,Hokuren Mashu fog water, RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU FM TOWNS, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines → JAL STORY →Japan Asian Airlines→JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Yamato Securities
- 1995: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Kirara 397, RYOBI, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU PC FMV, Konica Color, JAL Japan Airlines → JAA Japan Asia Airways → JAL STORY → Better Journey i'll Isle → JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota, Japan Airlines, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1996: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Kirara 397, RYOBI Power Tool, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU PC FMV, Konica, JAL Japan Airlines → JAA Japan Asia Airways → JAL STORY → Better Journey i'll Isle → JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota, Japan Airlines, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1997: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren, RYOBI Power Tool, Toho Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU PC FMV, Konica,JAL Hotels, CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Yamato Securities
- 1998: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren, RYOBI Power Tools, GE Edison Life, Fukoku Life, FUJITSU PC FMV, Konica,JAL CARD→ Student-only JAL card navi, CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 1999: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, RYOBI Power Tools,MASPRO, Fukoku Life,KOMATSU, Konica Centuria on a journeyJAL card, CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Yamato Securities
- 2000: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume,KONAMI, MASPRO, Fukoku Seimei, KOMATSU, Konica, Journey to JAL card. , CASIO, Kubota, funded car insurance Get Back Nippon Fire, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 2001: Magnum Dry, Panasonic, Hokuren, KONAMI, MASPRO, Fukoku Seimei, KOMATSU, Konica, Isle of Jalpak, CASIO, Kubota, Nippon Koa Insurance, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 2002: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, KONAMI, MASPRO, Fukoku Seimei, Konica,TU-Ka, JAL Bargain Fair, CASIO, Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 2003: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, KONAMI, MASPRO, Fukoku Seimei, Konica,Canon, JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 2004: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, KONAMI SPORTSCLUB, MASPRO, Fukoku Seimei, KONICA MINOLTA bizhub, Canon, JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, FUJI XEROX, Daiwa Securities
- 2005: Malts MALTS, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, KONAMI, mass production antenna, Fukoku Life,Konica Minolta, Canon, JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, Open Interface, Daiwa Securities
- 2006: The premium malts, Panasonic, Hokuren Hoshino Yume, KONAMI,Nikken Sogyo, Fukoku Life, Konica Minolta, Canon, JAL Japan Airlines, CASIO, Kubota Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, Open Interface, Daiwa Securities
- 2007: The Premium Malt's, Panasonic, Hokuren Nanatsuboshi, KONAMI, Nikken Sogyo, Fukoku Seimei, Konica Minolta, Canon,Sekisui House, CASIO, Kubota Kubota, Nipponkoa Insurance, Open Interface →Suruga Corporation, Daiwa Securities
- 2008: The Premium Malt's, Panasonic, Hokuren Nanatsuboshi, KONAMI, Nikken Sogyo, Fukoku Seimei, Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Kubota Kubota, Nippon Koa Insurance,SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2009-2010: The Premium Malt's, Panasonic, Hokuren Natsuboshi, KONAMI,OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei, Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Kubota Kubota, Nippon Koa Insurance, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2011: The Premium Malts,Ene farm, Hokuren, KONAMI, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei, Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO,TAKENAKA, Nippon Koa (on the right of our characterEcolatta), SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2012: The Premium Malts, Ene Farm, Hokuren, KONAMI, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei, Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO,Asahi Superdry, Nipponkoa, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2013: The Premium Malts, Ene Farm,Daiichi, KONAMI, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei (on the right of our characterHello Kitty), Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Asahi Super Dry, Nippon Koa, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2014-2016: Premium Malts,Shinjuku health checkup plaza,FieLES,Art nature, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei (our character Hello Kitty on the left), Konica Minolta, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Asahi Super Dry,Sompo Japan Nipponkoa, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2017: Premium Malts, Shinjuku Medical Examination Plaza, FieLES, Art Nature, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei (our character Hello Kitty on the left), Konica Minolta → Takenaka Corporation →Senon, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Asahi Super Dry, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa →Nomura Real Estate Group, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2018: Premium Malts, Shinjuku Healthcare Plaza, FieLES, Art Nature, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei (our character Hello Kitty on the left), Senon, Canon, Sekisui House, CASIO, Asahi Super Dry, KONAMI, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2019: Premium Malts, Shinjuku Healthcare Plaza,Tsuburaya Production(Ultraman), Art Nature, OIZUMI, Fukoku Seimei (our character Hello Kitty on the left), Senon, Canon, Sekisui House,Taiki Life(Small in the lower rightNippon LifeGroup), Asahi Super Dry, KONAMI, SANKYO, Daiwa Securities
- 2020: Premium Malt's, Shinjuku Medical Examination Plaza, Tsuburaya Productions (Ultraman) → FieLES, Art Nature, OIZUMI → Takenaka Corporation, Fukoku Life (Hello Kitty, our character on the left), Senon, Canon, Sekisui House,Sumitomo Life Vitality, Asahi Super Dry, KONAMI, SANKYO, CONNECT Daiwa Securities Group
- 2021-: Premium Malt's, Shinjuku Medical Examination Plaza,HK HANWA → Taisei construction, ARTNATURE, Takenaka Corporation, Fukoku Life (Hello Kitty of our character on the left), Senon, Canon, Sekisui House, Sumitomo Life Vitality →Bic camera, Asahi Super Dry, KONAMI, SANKYO, CONNECT Daiwa Securities Group
Bench advertisement display history
- 1988-1993: Mizuno,Key coffee,TDK,High crown,Coca Cola
- 1994-2002: Mizuno, Keio University,Pocket bank, KEY COFFEE, TDK, Hi-Chew,Linear gale, JAL Japan Airlines,Sun Chlorella A,Promise,Coca Cola,Kyushu Oil, Tokyo phone
- 2003:LaQua,Meiji, Key Coffee, TDK, Coca-Cola, Kyushu Oil, HYUNDAI
- 2004-2005: ALSOK, Key coffee, TDK, Meiji, Coca-Cola, Kyushu Oil,Wakasa life,New Japan House,Nippon Life,Meiko Shokai,Lilo Group
- 2006-2007: ALSOK, KEYCOFFEE, TDK, Meiji, Coca-Cola, Kyushu Oil, Wakasa Life,FUNAI,CARCHS
- 2008: KEYCOFFEE, TDK, Meiji, Coca-Cola, Wakasa Life,Radio Japan,Keirin,Price.com,Kyorin Pharmaceutical,Dandy house,Ito Ham(Nippon Ham,RakutenDuring the matchSapporo beer[Note 18]）
- 2009: Chocolate is Meiji, KEYCOFFEE,Tokyo Cable Network, Coca-Cola, Wakasa Life, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Asahi Super Dry, Dandy House, Ito Ham (Nippon Ham,RakutenDuring the matchSapporo beer[Note 18]）
- 2010: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV TCN, Chubu Hygiene Inspection Center, Coca-Cola, Wakasa Life, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Asahi Super Dry, Dandy House, Itoham (Nippon Ham,RakutenDuring the matchSapporo beer[Note 18]）
- 2011: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV TCN, Central Health Inspection Center, Coca-Cola, Kubota, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Asahi Super Dry, Dandy House, Itoham (Nippon Ham,RakutenDuring the matchSapporo beer[Note 18]）
- 2012: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV TCN, Chubu Sanitation Inspection Center, TD Merchandising, Coca-Cola, Kubota, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Asahi Super Dry →Lianyuan, Dandy House, Itoham (Nippon Ham,RakutenDuring the matchSapporo beer[Note 18]）
- 2013: KEYCOFFEE, Cable TV TCN, Central Health Inspection Center, Coca-Cola, Kubota, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Esthetic TBC, Dandy House
- 2014: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV is TCN, Central Health Inspection Center, Coca-Cola,J-Oil Mills, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Esthetic TBC, Dandy House
- 2015: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV is TCN, Central Health Inspection Center, Coca-Cola,BANDAI NAMCO, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Esthetic TBC, Dandy House
- 2016: KEYCOFFEE, cable TV TCN, Chubu Sanitation Inspection Center, Coca-Cola, Namco Bandai, Kyorin Pharmaceutical,Token Corporation, Dandy house
- 2017-2018: KEYCOFFEE, Coca-Cola, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa, Kyorin Pharmaceutical, Token Corporation, Dandy House
- 2019: KEYCOFFEE, Coca-Cola, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa, Kyorin Pharmaceutical,Law firm MIRAIO, Dandy house
- 2020 -: KEYCOFFEE
- EclipseThe one that calls itself is the first event Giant vs.Hanshin Tigers OfOpen battle Other,Hibari MisoraThere is a resurrection concert.. During that time, with the marching bands from all over the world held as the opening event of Tokyo DomeTHE ALFEEConcert with Mike Tyson, World Title Defense Battle,Mick Jaguar,HOUND DOG,BOØWYConcerts are being held, but the handling of these is unknown, and all of them are sometimes described as shredding.
- First in the official gameHome runIt is,Yakult Swallows OfDoug Deshinsei Masumi KuwataIt was shot from (the Giant's Tokyo Dome official game first home runWarren Cromarty Takao ObanaRecorded from). The first home run in the match isYoshimura SadaakiWill be the first batter[Source required].
- The Yomiuri Giants-Chunichi Dragons game was scheduled to take place on August 1990, 8, due to the typhoon approaching on the day.Tokaido ShinkansenHowever, the day's match was canceled because the Chinese players from Nagoya could not move to Tokyo... This is the first case of a game being canceled at a Japanese dome stadium.
- X JAPANAt the concert ofXThe performance of "X jump" that makes both hands into an X shape and jumps with the chorus of "is a standard, but when 5 people jump at Tokyo Dome, the vibration will reach outside the Tokyo Dome,Bunkyo kuAsked "X" to refrain from playing, but YOSHIKI forced. Resurrection live 10 years laterResuming Attacks 2008 IV ~Toward Ruin~Was posted even though "Jumping-prohibited" posters were posted in various places. The conditions for using Tokyo Dome on the Bunkyo Ward and Tokyo Dome side are "X JumpDo not induceSince it was, it is not questioned that each fan voluntarily performed.
- In 2004Strong LeagueDone byNational softball baseball unified championship match, Japan CupIn the final match, the Okinawa baseball team visited for the first time as a grass baseball tournament, defeated the Chiba prefecture national team, and won the championship.
- Some entertainment andJohnny's OfficeIn the case of a system, alcohol may not be sold at the shop inside the stadium due to the intention of the organizer, but it is sold at a shop outside the stadium such as a burger shop. However, there are some entertainment venues where it is prohibited to bring in alcohol or enter while drinking alcohol.
- August 2014, 3,Professional baseballGiants vs. Hanshin 3rd round, during the matchHiroshi OtakeChased the fly struck byTsuyoshi NishiokaOf alliesKousuke FukudomeAnd clashed. Nishioka was unable to get up because he was hit on the ground by his head, and during the match, he was judged by a doctor who examined Nishioka on the spot.[Note 19] Was on the groundambulanceWas brought in directly and transported to the hospital. The ambulance enters and exits by opening and closing the shutter from the vehicle entrance below the back screen..
- TaiwanLet’s talk about dome stadiums and large indoor stadiums.DomeIt is called the BIG EGG, which is the nickname of Tokyo Dome..
- March 2018, 3, the dayJingu StadiumSince the open game of Tokyo Yakult Swallows vs. Yomiuri Giants that was scheduled to be held at was canceled in the rain, if the rain was canceled from the beginning, the giant who was planning to practice at Tokyo Dome will give Yakult a practice game at Tokyo Dome I proposed and the Yakult side responded, so I moved the location to Tokyo DomeNo audiencePractice game in Hurry.. The match was played in the same manner as the open game scheduled for the day, with the Giant first in a visitor uniform and Yakult later in the home.
- Nippon Ham's mascot character of the Tokyo Dome periodFightyWas originally planned to end its role with the move to Hokkaido, but due to the plea of fans, mainly women, it appeared until 2005 (Heisei 17) as a mascot character limited to sponsored games at Tokyo Dome, and in 2006 Since (18), it has appeared only for serious events.Nippon-Ham fightParent companyIs the product mascot ofHamlinsHas appeared since 2005.
- Tokyo Dome is only home to giantsYomiuri Shimbun Group HeadquartersHowever, as of 2015, the group headquarters is not included in the major shareholders. CapitallyMizuho Bank-Fukoku Life Insurance-Takenaka CorporationHave a strong relationship with..However, Tokyo Dome Corporation as a companyYomiuri Land Co., Ltd.Is one of the largest shareholders of.
At the time of the SE League championship decision at Tokyo DomeTorsoThe director of the giant was in 1990Fujita Motoshi, 2000Nagashima Shigeo, 2007/2009/2012-2013, 2020Tatsunori Hara3 people. Both the 1990 and 2000 championships were decided by a giant player with a number 7 (1990-Yoshimura Sadaaki,year 2000-Tomohiro Nioka) Is goodbye home run[Note 20] I have decided to win the championship. Goodbye wins in 2007 (Shinya MiyamotoThe victory was decided by the goodbye error in 2009, and the victory was decided only three times in 2012, 2013 and 3 (the opponent is Yakult in 2020).[Note 21]Determined by).Japan seriesThe giant's director, who was determined to win the championship at Tokyo Dome and was raised,1994と2000Nagashima,2012There are only two people in Nohara.
Compared to the Giants' coach's hoisting, the Giants' opponent team's hoisting is less.Central League in 2006Chunichi Dragons(directed by·Hiromitsu Ochiai), 2016Hiroshima Toyo Carp(directed by·Takashi Ogata), the Japanese series2008 OfSaitama Seibu Lions(directed by·Hisanobu Watanabe),2019 OfFukuoka Softbank Hawks(directed by·Kimiyasu Kudo), The period from the opening to these is long, and during that time, "the giant does not see the enemy general's body lifted at the Tokyo Dome."JinxWas supposed to be.The last time the Giants saw the enemy general's body lifted at Korakuen Stadium was in 1975 in the Central League.Hiroshima Toyo Carp(directed by·Takeshi Furuha), the Japanese series1977 OfHankyu Braves(directed by·Toshiharu Ueda) Dating back to.
Tokyo Dome Waist Lift List
- 2005th of February 11 Lotte5-3三星 Audience 37,078
- November 2006, 11 Nippon-Ham 12-1La New Audience 24,580
- 2007th of February 11 SK5-6Chunichi Audience 21,091
- 2008th of February 11 Seibu1x-0Unification Audience 18,370
- October 1994, 10 Giants 29-3 Seibu Audience 1
- October 2000, 10 Giants 28-9Daiei Audience 44,033
- October 2008, 11 Giants 9-2 Seibu Audience 3
- November 2012, 11 Giants 3-4 Nippon-Ham Audience 3
- October 2019, 10 Giants 23-3Softbank Audience 44,708
- October 2008, 10 Giants 25-6 Chunichi Audience 2
- October 2009, 10 Giants 24-8 Chunichi Audience 2
- October 2012, 10 Giants 22-4 Chunichi Audience 2
- October 2013, 10 Giants 18-3Hiroshima Toyo Audience 46,081
- October 2019, 10 Giants 13-4Hanshin Audience 45,931
- September 1992, 9 Nippon Ham 30-5 Seibu Audience 14
- September 1990, 9 Giants 8x-3Yakult Audience 56,000
- September 2000, 9 Giants 24x-5 Chunichi Audience 4
- October 2006, 10 Giants 10-3 Chunichi Audience 9
- October 2007, 10 Giants 2x-5 Yakult Audience 4
- October 2009, 9 Giants 23-5 Chunichi Audience 3
- September 2012, 9 Giants 21-6 Yakult Audience 4
- September 2013, 9 Giants 22-2 Hiroshima Oriental Audience 1
- September 2016, 9 Giants 10-4 Hiroshima Oriental Audience 6
- September 2020, 10 Giants 30-3 Yakult Audience 3
WBSC Premier 12
- 2015th of February 11 South Korea 8-0 The United States of America Audience 40,114
- 2019th of February 11 Japan 5-3 South Korea Audience 44,960
As of 2015, the stadium usage fee of Tokyo Dome is 7 million yen without tax regardless of the number of spectators in one day from 24:1 to 1,700:XNUMX..However, if the audience is not included, the preparation day fee will be 1 million yen per day... This high fee was one of the reasons why Nippon Ham moved to Sapporo (Sapporo DomeThe stadium usage fee is "basic fee 1 million yen + 800 yen per person for every 2 or more spectators", up to over 1 million yen).
This amount includes various options such as lighting, announcements, dust cleaning, etc.[Source required].. Under off-season, weekdays, daytime, grass baseball (about 2 hours), no options, you can rent out for hundreds of thousands... Regarding use, it is also permitted to use at midnight from 22:0 to 20:23 and from 30:5 to 12 am. However, we do not lend grass baseball between December and February..
Tokyo Dome MVP Award
The stadium's original award was established as the Korakuen MVP Award in 1980, and was renamed to the Tokyo Dome MVP Award when the Tokyo Dome opened in 1988...Players belonging to the Tokyo Dome-based baseball team (Giants / Nippon-Ham at the beginning, only Giants after 2004)[Note 22]), commend one of the most active players in the stadium and permanently display a commemorative plate on the stadium concourse.. The prize money is 300 million yen.. Depending on the year, "special awards" and "special rookie awards" may be awarded.
*From 1980 to 1987,Korakuen MVP Award". Since 1988,Tokyo Dome MVP Award. "
- Suidobashi Station(JR East-Toei Subway）
- Kasuga Station(Toei Subway)
- Korakuen Station(Tokyo Metro）
The Tokyo Metro Namboku LinePasses just below Tokyo Dome.
- ^ In 2011, eight games were initially planned,Great East Japan EarthquakeDue to the planned power outage caused by the planned power outage, March 3-March 29 hosted by Nippon Ham was canceled and all the transfer games were held at Sapporo Dome, so there were 3 games hosted at Tokyo Dome. became.
- ^ In 2016, we originally planned to play 8 games, but for the SoftBank game on April 4st, at Tokyo Dome on the dayμ'sThe schedule for the final live will be held, and due to requests from Shizuoka Prefecture and Shizuoka City to hold an official matchShizuoka Prefecture Kusanagi General Athletic Field Hardball Baseball FieldSince it will be transferred to the event held in Tokyo Dome, there will be seven games held at Tokyo Dome.
- ^ In the 2006 year,Kyocera Dome OsakaIt wasn't held in the aftermath of the effects of the bankruptcy.
- ^ Held as "Taka Girl Day in TOKYO".
- ^ In the past, from 1952 to 1973, Tokyo was a protected area.Until May 1962, the predecessor of this stadiumKorakuen StadiumFrom June 1962 to 6Tokyo StadiumWas based in. Due to the closure of Tokyo Stadium in 1973, it was not possible to secure a stadium for the main game.No official stadium,SubstantiallyMiyagi StadiumIn combination with KorakuenShogun-(I.e.(Kanagawa) Held the official game. After 1974, as a provisional measure until 1977, the year before Kawasaki became the official base.MiyagiIs a franchise, but from the perspective of ensuring the Tokyo metropolitan area is held, about 20 games a year are played at three stadiums in the Kanto area.
- ^ "Black black inHeld as "Tokyo Dome".
- ^ 2006 World Baseball ClassicAsian round of the2009 World Baseball ClassicThe Tokyo round,2013 World Baseball ClassicThe Tokyo round,2017 World Baseball ClassicThe Tokyo round,2021 World Baseball ClassicTokyo round
- ^ Done on September 2008, 11Billy JoelFor the performance of, the first row of the second floor seats was used as a "stand-up seat". It was held on July 2th and 1th, 2009Dong Bang Shin Kiの公演は、バルコニー席・2階席・外野席の1列目を「着席シート」（立見禁止）として使用。バルコニー席の1列目は立見禁止ではない。2009年12月4日-6日と2010年11月19日・20日に行われたstormFor the performance, the first row of the 2nd floor and outfield seats was used as a "seating seat" (no standing). Done on December 1, 2009Guns N'RosesThe performance used the first row on the second floor, but there were no restrictions such as "no standing". Done on November 2, 1perfume, Done on December 2010, 12Kumi KoudaFor the performance, the first row of the second-floor seats and outfield seats was used, but only the first-row seats of the second-floor seats were set to "no standing". Kumi Koda used the first row of the second-floor seat as “Family Seat”.
- ^ It is often used when a player is the first pitcher to enter a pro, or when there are no hits, no-runs or total throws.
- ^ When hitting a ball on the ceiling, it will be in-ball until 2011 (play continues). If the fielder catches the dropped hit ball, it will fly out. It was judged whether it was fair or foul at the point where it dropped or the fielder touched it. If you hit the ceiling outside the playing field as a unified rule for the dome stadium in 2012, change it to a foul... According to the 2015 Tokyo Dome Special Rules, ``If the hit ball hits the ceiling above the playing field without distinguishing between the fair area and the foul area, at the point where the ball dropped in play or the fielder touched, the fair ball It is judged whether it is a foul ball. If this field is caught before the fielder falls to the ground, the batter will be out.”.
- ^ The main speaker was removed during the large-scale renovation work started in 2016.
- ^ Hanshin fanThe fight against Giants is also high compared to that of fans of other teams, so there is a high probability that conflict will occur.
- ^ Not only inflating from the mouth, but also inflating hand pumps used by some baseball teams and those using special materials with limited flight distance cannot be used
- ^ During the seasonMeiji dairy industry OfLogo changed.
- ^ movies"Note of Tsurugidake→ Movie “Castle of fire→ Movie “Laughing policemanIn order.KonamiBaseball game released byCommentary powerful professional baseballAnd 'Professional baseball spirits], the triangular logo mark, which is the Toei company emblem, was used.
- ^ 2010: Movie "Solitary female-> DVD "ONE PIECE FILM STRONG WORLD→ Movie “Sakurada Gate"
2011: Movie "Side of the stream→ Movie “The detective is in the BAR→ Movie “The tree is now depressed."
In order of
- ^ 2012: Movie "HOME Beloved Zashiki Warashi→ Movie “Real theater version→ Movie “Northern canaries'
In order of
- ^ a b c d e Itoham and another company, Nipponham, are Grand Fighter's grand partners (parent company), and another company, Primaham, is an official sponsor of Eagles. Sapporo Beer is an official sponsor of Fighters.
- ^ It took time.
- ^ The game that won the championship in 2000 was the final race of the giant's hometown, and at the same time the opponent team managerSenichi Hoshino(Chunichi at the time) took 700 wins in total. For this reason, this goodbye home run by Nioka will be the same as Hoshino's "preventing the body from rising at the base of his nemesis/giant", as well as "700 wins for the manager" to disappear at the same time.
- ^ The second place, Hanshin, who is the target team for Magic, drew with Yokohama DeNA, and the third place, Chunichi, lost to Hiroshima.
- ^ Nippon Ham was inherited by the "Sapporo Dome MVP Award" established in 2004, and after that year, players from Consadole Sapporo based in Sapporo Dome were also awarded. In the tunnel in front of the Sapporo Dome West Gate, a plate with almost the same specifications as that of the Tokyo Dome is displayed.
- ^ a b c "The grand opening ceremony of Tokyo Dome". Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1988, 3)
- ^ a b c Tokyo Dome City HP What is Tokyo Dome?
- ^ a b "Wide! High! First public appearance at Tokyo Dome upper building ceremony". Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1987, 7)
- ^ a b c "Tokyo Dome's 30th Anniversary! Looking Back on the First Year of the "Dead Language" Big Egg" (Japanese). Sports report(July 2018, 2) 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Korakuen | Photo Exhibition Half a Century in Tokyo -The news agency as a fixed point observer- Sponsored by: Newspaper Communications Research Committee”(Japanese). jpri.kyodo.co.jp. 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Is the roof of Tokyo Dome rigid or soft?-I asked the public relations about the secret of design and design." (Japanese). My Navi News(July 2013, 10) 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b "Learn Private Sports Facilities to Earn Money-Tokyo Dome, Zebio Arena Sendai“Forefront of New/Private Partnership PPP Town Development”, November 2016, 11.2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters Northern V Warrior Center / All-time Best Order by Team-Weekly Baseball Online". Weekly baseball online(July 2018, 6) 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "(PDF)". Japan Baseball Organization (September 2019, 7). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "About the match hosted by Tokyo Dome”. Chiba Lotte Marines (December 2015, 12). 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ “Game hosted by Tokyo D Chiba Lotte”. Chiba Daily(July 2015, 12) 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "What the Seibu team got in the "Tokyo Dome Hosted Match" | Sports" (Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン(July 2018, 5) 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b "The aftermath of the professional baseball and J. League during the Tokyo Olympics. Is Koshien's schedule changed in summer?”. Asahi Shimbun (June 2019, 6). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Japan Baseball Organization (September 2019, 7). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Yakult & DeNA, a match hosted by Tokyo Dome before and after the Tokyo Olympics”. Sangyo Keizai Shimbun (Sankei Sports) (May 2019, 5). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b "DeNA and Yakult change the hosting stadium due to the postponement of the Tokyo Olympic Games...Hamas and Jingu hold XNUMX games each". Sports report (September 2020, 4). 2020th of February 4Browse.
- ^ 2012 Groups MLB Opening Series OPENING SERIES JAPAN 2012 Auckland Athletics vs Seattle Mariners Retrieved November 2014, 10.
- ^ am/pm MLB opening series '03 Japan Baseball Organization official site October 2014, 10 reading.
- ^ "Mar 29, 2000, Cubs at Mets Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 30, 2000, Mets at Cubs Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 30, 2004, Yankees at Devil Rays Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 31, 2004, Yankees at Devil Rays Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 25, 2008, Red Sox at Athletics Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 26, 2008, Red Sox at Athletics Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 28, 2012, Mariners at Athletics Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Mar 29, 2012, Mariners at Athletics Box Score and Play by Play," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2014, 4.
- ^ "Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics Box Score, March 20, 2019," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2019, 3.
- ^ "Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics Box Score, March 21, 2019," Baseball-Reference.com. Retrieved May 2019, 3.
- ^ a b About "Cycle Festa '08 IN TOKYO DOME" -KEIRIN.JP2008 May 5
- ^ (PDF) - Japan Cycling Federation(As of 2015, a circumference of 250 m is standard)
- ^ “If Iki Tatsuyoshi will win the second round today, Shinsuke Yamanaka will be the undercard as well”. Nikkan Sports(July 2015, 7) 2019th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Street wrestling in Tokyo Dome" was a great success. "Seriously serious" that DDT raised. ”. Number Web(July 2017, 6) 2019th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Mayweather decides to participate in 2.28 Tokyo Dome = martial arts event" MEGA2021 "". E-fight(July 2020, 11) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ NFL JAPAN.COM｜Watching guide
- ^ Past Records | American Football Japanese Championship Prudential Life Cup 67th Rice Bowl Official Website Retrieved November 2014, 10.
- ^ http://www.jubilo-iwata.co.jp/live/1994/O940211_626.php
- ^ "NBA@Tokyo Dome"-Indoor sports event Immortal crowd mobilization Shoji Ima, August 2008, 8
- ^ Japan-US Counter Softball 2016
- ^ Sekai Ran Exhibition Official Site
- ^ Tokyo Dome's "Yu-Gi-Oh" event disrupts card sales ITmedia +D (August 1999, 8)
- ^ Tokyo Dome Double Hero Festival Event Report -Inside Toei Hero Net
- ^ Photo Feature: Bubbling Era
- ^ One Piece theme park appears at Tokyo Dome! "One Piece Dome Tour" will be held! zakzak
- ^ “Tokyo Dome-World of Stadiums” (English). World of Stadiums 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b “5 Dominant Giants-Hanshin Open Battle: Tokyo Dome” Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1988, 3)
- ^ a b http://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/dome/fan_information/history/4/index.htm%7C
- ^ Total cost 3 million yen! First practice at Tokyo D new artificial grass Sports Bulletin May 2014, 3
- ^ "Renewal of artificial turf for the first time in 3 years at 5 million yen at Tokyo Dome”. Nikkan Sports (March 2019, 3). 2019th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Repair the outfield fence of Tokyo Dome Giant team website Archived August 2010, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Sports Nippon Newspaper Co., Ltd. Multimedia Business Division "Audience's hand... Giant Sakamoto "phantom" double-decision by video decision-Sponichi Annex Baseball"Sponichi Annex", January 2014, 4.2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/7559
- ^ 1999.07.09 Mainichi Shimbun Osaka Evening Edition
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun, June 1988, 6, p. 7
- ^ a b Tetsuya Usami "Professional Baseball Record Encyclopedia"
- ^ '93 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 238 pages
- ^ '94 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ '95 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ '96 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ '97 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ '98 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ '99 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 240 pages
- ^ 2000 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 252 pages
- ^ 2001 Professional Baseball 12 Baseball Team All Players Encyclopedia 250 pages
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun, June 1998, 6, p. 23
- ^ Tokyo Dome City HP Baseball Information Facility Information
- ^ "Professional baseball 80th anniversary planning stadium story 1934-2014" Baseball Magazine
- ^ a b c Tokyo Dome Baseball Fan Information Tokyo Dome Special Rules Tokyo Dome City Official Site
- ^ a b Tokyo Dome Special Terms (2016) Japan Baseball Federation, read November 2016, 11.
- ^ About unification of special ground rules of Dome Stadium NPB official site
- ^ Tokyo Dome Special Terms (2015) Japan Baseball Federation, read November 2016, 11.
- ^ a b c "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome Special Rules | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ If you hit the brazel, you will not lose to the giant! Hanshin 2 difference Sponianex March 2010, 7
- ^ Murata Ceiling Bullet! 150 meters of "strong", which was recognized by himself as the longest Sponianex March 2014, 4
- ^ SAMURAI JAPAN Shohei Otani "Ball on the ceiling of Tokyo Dome" exhibition(2016 11 年 月 日 28)
- ^ Regarding city opposition Mainichi Newspaper Professional Baseball Photo Feature
- ^ Regarding university championships Notes on supporting the 63rd All Japan University Baseball Championship
- ^ Reference/McDonald's News Release
- ^ Nippon Professional Baseball Organization. “1994 Japan Series Match Results (Round 2)” (日本語) 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun November 1998, 11 30 pages
- ^ October 1988, 63 10 pages of Asahi Shimbun.
- ^ "TOPICS Aruze K-1 WORLD GP 2002 Final Round Tournament Broadcast Rating Results (December 12)-K-9 OFFICIAL WEBSITE”. As of May 2003, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015th of February 7Browse. -Internet Archive
- ^ "Verification of sports history 33rd Be bold. The burning spirit that continues to burn Antonio Inoki". 2015th of February 7Browse. - Sasakawa Sports Foundation
- ^ Tokyo Dome Co., Ltd.｜Company Profile History page (1990s) Retrieved November 2014, 11.
- ^ "The team, Yomiuri Shimbun, and Tokyo Dome announced a 100 billion yen renovation of Tokyo Dome as a measure against the new corona and promotion of digitalization. It was clarified that the ventilation capacity was improved, the number of toilets was increased, the main vision was renovated, and a gradual transition to a completely cashless system was made. Main vision to be the largest in Japan by 2023”(Japanese). Twitter. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “Open to the public at the New Baseball Museum on the 17th at Tokyo Dome”. Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 1988, 3)
- ^ Notice of name change Baseball Hall of Fame Museum official website "What's New" April 2013, 4.
- ^ Tokyo Dome City｜Precautions｜Requests for watching baseball gamesRetrieved February 2019, 8
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Tokyo Dome City Baseball Information Requests for watching baseball games". Tokyo Dome. 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Baseball Organization Game Matching Agreement Article 5 (2)
- ^ Mainichi Newspaper Professional Baseball Photo Feature
- ^ Swallow Corps Official HP Tokyo Yakult Swallows Private Support Group
- ^ Mainichi Newspaper Professional Baseball Photo Feature
- ^ For the first time since opening! Tokyo Dome large-scale renewal plan-Aiming for a unique and comfortable stadium-, Tokyo Dome Co., Ltd., January 2016, 1
- ^ Tokyo Dome introduces 700 LEDs for the first large-scale renovation lighting, Asahi Shimbun, December 2016, 1
- ^ Tokyo Dome undergoes major renovation First artificial leather seat prepared since opening, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, December 2016, 1
- ^ Tokyo Dome renews 50 billion yen Giant battle becomes even more fun, Sports Bulletin, April 2016, 1
- ^ Tsutsugo Get 100 million yen with a direct hit on the signboard! "Captain & No. 4" is a giant todome-Sponichi Annex baseball
- ^ Tokyo Dome special rules Tokyo Dome City
- ^ Tokyo Dome HP/Big Board Home Run Award List
- ^ More about the airship Warner Gray official website "Tokyo Dome"
- ^ Giant-based Tokyo Dome repaired 100 billion yen against Corona Nikkan Sports April 2020, 7
- ^ Tokyo Dome Baseball Fan Information Tokyo Dome History 4th Dome Era Tokyo Dome City Official Site
- ^ Phoenix in TOKYO DOME (DVD) Columbia Music Shop Website
- ^ Project X Challengers Hibari Misora Revival Concert-The Legendary Tokyo Dome, 300 Behind The Scenes-[Broken link]NHK Archives
- ^ Unprecedented Tokyo Dome Performance-BOφWY Taisei Musicman-net
- ^ "[August 8] 10 (Hei 1990) Typhoon invaded! First canceled game at Tokyo Dome". Sports Nippon (September 2007, 8). 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Hanshin Nishioka long-term leave also hospitalized as-is after transport - Nikkan Sports, August 2014, 3.
- ^ Multi-functional talented cultivator, cultivating traffic management (2014) 314 page
- ^ “Cancelled in case of rain... Move to dome Giant and Yakult collaborate exceptionally”. Asahi ComAsahi Shimbun. (March 2018, 3) 2018th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Dome Co., Ltd. 105th Annual Securities Report p.17
- ^ Company Profile │ Corporate Information │ Yomiuri Land Co., Ltd. Retrieved November 2014, 10.
- ^ a b Tokyo Dome City Facility Price List
- ^ "Tokyo Dome City Baseball Information Grass Baseball Price Guide at Tokyo Dome". Tokyo Dome. 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Dome City Baseball Information Availability". Tokyo Dome. 2014th of February 8Browse.
- ^ a b "[Giant] Sugano, Tokyo Dome MVP 9 wins and 2 losses this season, ERA of 1 "Because I was little, I admire the stadium" (Japanese). Sports report(July 2017, 10) 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Dome City | Baseball Information | Tokyo Dome Baseball Fan Information Tokyo Dome MVP Award Retrieved November 2018, 10.
- ^ a b "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2015 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ a b "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2018 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Giant Sugano is the most over the Tokyo Dome MVP Award, Mr. Matsui and others". Nikkan Sports(July 2020, 11) 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching baseball: Tokyo Dome MVP Award". Tokyo Dome City. 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2008 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2009 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2010 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2011 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2012 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2013 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Watching Baseball: Tokyo Dome 2014 MVP Award | Tokyo Dome”(Japanese). Tokyo Dome City. 2018th of February 11Browse.
- Tokyo Dome Hotel
- Tokyo Dome City
- Tokyo Dome City Attractions
- Baseball Hall of Fame Museum (Japan)
- List of baseball fields in Japan