Photo Kyocera Dome Osaka = September 2017, Nishi-ku, Osaka (from Kyodo News Heli)
Pacific League postpones one match against Orix under urgent declaration
If you write the contents roughly
During the announcement of the declaration, professional baseball decided to leave the game unattended in principle at Tokyo Dome and Jingu Stadium in Tokyo, Kyocera Dome Osaka in Osaka Prefecture, and Koshien Stadium in Hyogo Prefecture.
On the 26th, the Pacific League of professional baseball is Orix on the 29th, when a state of emergency is being announced due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection. → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Meiji Jingu Stadium
|The original notation is "Meiji GodpalaceBaseball field"is. The title given to this article isTechnical limitationsorArticle name restrictionsIs inaccurate due to.|
The owner isReligious corporationMeiji JinguAnd thenJingu Stadium(Jingukyujo) " Or "ShogunIs known by the common name. Here, in addition to the main stadium, it is adjacentJingu Second Stadium(andMeiji Jingu Gaien Golf Practice GroundWest practice field) is also touched on.
1926(TaishoSince opening in 15 years)Amateur baseballInCollege baseballUsed for many years as the main stadium ofTokyo Roku University BaseballIn addition,Toto University BaseballIt has been used to this day mainly in the first division league and qualification matches.
Otherhigh school baseball OfEast Tokyo TournamentandWest Tokyo Games, Autumn tournament (all after the semi-final),All Japan University Baseball Championship,Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentIn addition,Adult baseball(JABA Tokyo Sponichi Tournament.. in the pastCity competition baseball tournament, Even now, the second qualifying round in Tokyo), amateur tournaments such as the Japan Little Senior All Japan Championship are being held.In JapanHanshin Koshien StadiumAlong with that, it is also a baseball stadium that is said to be a "sacred place for baseball."
Initially for amateurs onlyProfessional baseballAlthough it was not approved for use in official games, it was gradually eased and as of 2021Tokyo Yakult Swallows Private stadiumIt is used as a (baseball stadium).
The original notation is "Meiji Jingu Baseball Stadium", which does not include the middle line between "Ru" and "Miya" (the character signboard of the stadium name on the front entrance is this notation), but in generalCommon kanji"Miya" is used (the same applies to the official stadium website).
As will be described laterNational Stadium,Chichibunomiya Rugby FieldThere is also a second stadium (no longer in use), which is a characteristic location where top-level competitions are held in each competition.
From construction to prewar
The Jingu Stadium was completed1926(Taisho 15). At Meijijingu GaienMeiji Jingu Gaien Stadium(1958ToNational Stadium Kasumigaoka Athletics StadiumWas renovated to nowNational StadiumIs being built. ) And other sports facilities were built. At that time, the total construction cost was 53 yen, of which 48 yen was spent, and the Tokyo Big5 Baseball League donated XNUMX yen to this construction. The site construction work was started1925In December (Taisho 14), the groundbreaking ceremony was held in January of the following year, and the completion ceremony was held on October 12, and the regent Hirohito (later)Emperor Showa)WhenHanin PalaceWas present, and as the first match, a red and white match between Tokyo vs. Yokohama secondary school representatives and Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was held. Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League has been used in some league games since the fall of this year.1927(ShowaFrom 2nd year), the Intercity Baseball Tournament was started at this stadium.
In the Edo period, long before it was built, it was the residence "Aoyama Kogacho" where the Koga people "Hundred people" used in the Edo Shogunate lived. It is said that there were Yoriki, a concentric mansion, a shooting range, etc., and the place where the shooting range was was just in front of the outfield light. The place where the ninja head Takamine family's mansion was located corresponds to the current clubhouse.
Early raceDue to lack of capacity due to1931In (Showa 6), the Tokyo Big55 Baseball League paid a construction cost of 29,000 yen to expand the infield and outfield stands, and the outer shape became the current shape except for the front of the stadium. XNUMX people From 58,000 people (Norizo MatsuuchiIn the live announcement of, you can see the expression "6 spectators, packed in the infield and outfield stands") Is increasing. From this year, Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League will hold all league games at Jingu Stadium.1932In (Showa 7), the league match of the Tohto University Baseball League began to be held.
Before the war, it was regarded as a "sacred place for amateur baseball" due to the background of its construction and the style of being managed and operated by Meiji Jingu, and there was an atmosphere that the use of professional baseball was out of the question.Yomiuri ShimbunPresident'sMasataro MatsuriIs an all-Japan team (later) with the intention of becoming a professional in the futureYomiuri GiantsOrganize)1934(Showa 9)米 国Major LeagueInvited match was held at Jingu Stadium. Positive power will be in February of the following yearRight wingThe criminal said in an interrogation that "Yomiuri invited an American baseball team to use the sacred Jingu Stadium".Emperor Organization TheoryListed with support.
Before and after World War II
Sino-Japanese warAfter the outbreak1938Immediately after the completion of the Intercity Baseball Tournament in (Showa 13)Korakuen StadiumMoved the venue to1943(Showa 18)Pacific WarDue to the intensification ofMinistry of EducationDue to the notification from, both Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto have been dissolved.1945(Showa 20) In May,U.S. ForcesbyTokyo air raidIt was damaged by the (Yamanote air raid), and a part of it collapsed due to the fire.
Japan's defeatLater, it was requisitioned by the US Army, the Japanese occupation army, and used under the name "Stateside Park" as a stadium dedicated to the Allied Forces.
Even so, in 1945 (Showa 20), the year of the end of the war, it was opened to the use of Japanese people, and the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League OB Red and White Match, All Waseda-Keio Match,Professional baseball east-west competitionEtc. were done. Of these, the East-West competitionProfessional baseballThis is the first professional match held at the stadium after its inauguration.1946From (Showa 21), Tokyo Big1952 Baseball League and Tohto have been revived, and games at Jingu Stadium were not allowed in the spring, but some games have been open since the fall. One of the reasons why the requisition continued until 1 was that the University of Tokyo, which had trained imperialists, was not allowed to use the stadium.[Source required].
From May to June 1946 (Showa 21), restoration work was carried out by the Allied Forces, new lighting equipment was installed, and natural grass was laid in the infield. At this time, the stadium's first official professional baseball game,All Japan University Baseball ChampionshipThe predecessor of the university baseball championship, the first professional baseballJapan Championship SeriesRound 1 (the name at that time was the "Japan World Series") is being held. Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueKamiigusa StadiumI was playing a league match in combination with1950(25) It is allowed to hold all games from autumn. However, the requisition by the Allied Forces was canceled and it was returned to Meiji Jingu.San Francisco TreatyIs about to come into effect1952(Showa 27) It was March.
To the home of professional baseball teams
After the Allied forces lifted the requisition, the infield natural grass and lighting were removed, and the back net was placed in the back row.1953Broadcasting started from (Showa 28)tv setBroadcast seats are newly established.1962The second stadium was completed on the site of the sumo stadium.
It will be closed from 1962 (Showa 37)Komazawa baseball fieldAs an alternative toToeiFlyers (currentlyHokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Started using, then1964From Korakuen Stadium in 39National railwaySwallows (currentlyTokyo Yakult Swallows) Has been relocated to replace Toei. Although the student baseball world strongly opposed these movements, they were eventually accepted (see details).Later).
In 1962, when Toei started using it, an extension behind the back net and a new night game facility were installed.Lucky zoneIt has been refurbished to meet professional standards such as the installation of. further1967In (Showa 42), a major renovation was carried out to bring it closer to the standard stadium at that time, such as moving the home base. Since then, it has been renovated many times, and individual seats, artificial turf grounds, lighting towers, electric scoreboards, etc. have been incorporated.
From the perspective of prioritizing profits, the fence advertisement, which was once abolished in 1981, was later restarted. There are also movements such as holding large-scale events such as concerts.
There is an opinion that high-profit professional baseball should be prioritized over student baseball, which is declining in popularity, but the policy of prioritizing student baseball has been maintained only by changing the priority (details are detailed).Later).2007(Heisei19 years)May 11After that, a large-scale renovation work was carried out.2008(20)May 3The completion ceremony was held at. The scoreboard was made into a full-color freeboard, the field was expanded, and the scoreboard was replaced with long-pile artificial turf. The total construction cost is about 15 billion yen.
2011From the (23) season, the ball count display method has been changed from the "SBO" (strike, ball, out from the top) order that was traditionally used in Japan to the "BSO" order that complies with international rules. The count display of this stadium isComputer graphicsBecause it uses (Later) Display part (hardware) Does not need to be repairedsoftwareIt corresponded by the update of. In the same year, special wooden deck-style seats were set up in the infield seats and in 2013 in the outfield seats.
From 2013 off, we will carry out repair of old parts of the stand and earthquake-resistant reinforcement work in a three-year plan... The contractorAndo Hazama.. The construction will be limited to the off-season (second half of the year) so that it can be used continuously for baseball games, and when it is fully completed in March 2016.Seismic Retrofit Promotion ActReceives seismic certification based on. The first period (1) is the infield front stand (excluding the roof), the second period (excluding the roof)2014Degree) is the roof of the infield stand on the 1st and 3rd base side and the front stand, the 3rd period (2015Degree) will repair the outfield seats. In addition, the exterior walls will be repaired in sequence according to the seismic reinforcement work. The front stand is partly made of earthquake-resistant reinforced walls, so it has a long history and uses a wall made of durable brick material. The large roof of the front stand will be changed from iron to Teflon tent membrane.
In addition, when the current steel frame is reinforced, the large roof of the front stand will block the view from the second floor seats, so the steel frame will be replaced and repaired. By using a Teflon film from the iron plate that has been used so far to reduce the weight of the roof, the shape will be such that it can be pumped up with the minimum number of structural members.
The current stadium is over 90 years old, and aging and seismic reinforcement are issues, and as mentioned above, construction is carried out according to a three-year plan from 2013 (other than the above)2015The artificial turf has been re-covered in Japan), but since around 2013,TokyoHas come up with a plan to redevelop Jingu Gaien since 2021 Said several media outlets. As of 2013, when this report was made, discussions with landowners were still in progress.
2015May 4,2020 Tokyo Olympics and ParalympicsAfter the event, as part of the redevelopment to make Meijijingu Gaien a sacred place for sports, the proximityChichibunomiya Rugby Field(Across the ward boundaryMinato-kuThe plan to build a new stadium by exchanging land with (in) was revealed.
As a plan, the current rugby field will be removed and dismantled before the Tokyo tournament, and will be temporarily used as a parking lot during the event. After the tournament, the construction of the new stadium will be officially started, and the current Jingu stadium will be removed and dismantled after completion. In addition, the policy is to build a new rugby field on the site of the current Jingu Stadium..
In addition, the second stadium is also scheduled to be dismantled for redevelopment, and a new stadium is planned to be constructed so that baseball and rugby can be held as much as possible without delay during construction..
After that, in July 2017, it became clear that adjustments were being made in the direction of rebuilding Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium and Jingu Stadium in that order, changing the order from the original plan..
And own the Jingu Stadium on February 2019, 2Meiji Jingu, Owns Chichibunomiya Rugby StadiumJapan Sports Promotion Center,ITOCHU Corporation,Mitsui FudosanA basic agreement on the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien district was signed, in which the locations of the Jingu Stadium and the Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium were exchanged and redeveloped. The Jingu Second Stadium will be dismantled in 4, the day after the 2020 Tokyo Games, and construction of a new rugby field will begin in 2021. After 2022, when the construction of the new rugby field is completed, the current Chichibunomiya rugby field will be dismantled and a new baseball field will be built on the site. After 2024, when the new baseball stadium is completed, the current Jingu Stadium will be demolished to increase the number of spectator seats in the rugby field, and the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien area was originally planned for 2027. However, due to a review of the plan, the construction period of the new rugby field will be changed from 2030 to 2023, the construction of the new baseball field will start in 2026 and will be completed around 2027, and the completion time of the entire redevelopment is 2031 It was decided to be changed to 5, about a year later.
- 1926(Taisho15 years) --Completed in October. Started using the Tokyo Big10 Baseball League.
- 1927(Showa2 years) --RiceNigro LeagueA Japan-US friendly match with the selection will be held.Biz McKeeHit the stadium's first home run. Also from this year1937The Intercity Baseball Tournament was held until (Showa 12).
- 1931(Showa 6) --Completion of stand extension work. For the first timeBack screenAdopted.
- 1932(Showa 7) --Started using the Tohto University Baseball League.
- 1934(Showa 9) --Held as a Japan-US Friendship TournamentAmericaMajor LeagueSelected team and All Japan team (Yomiuri GiantsJingu Stadium is used for the first time by professionals in the battle of (prototype).
- 1943(Showa 18) --Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto are dissolved. League match suspended.
- 1945(20) --Partially damaged by air raid. After the end of the warU.S. ForcesRequisitioned and renamed "STATESIDE PARK".
- 1946(Showa 21) --Repair work carried out. Uchino Natural turf and lighting equipment completed. Resumed use of Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League from the fall season.
- 1948(Showa 23) --First professional baseball game(Venus StarsversusChunichi DragonsBattle) and college baseball championship deciding match (2nd, etc.)1951(Until (Showa 26)) Held.
- 1950(Showa 25)- 1 timesJapan seriesRound 1 (Orions every dayversusShochiku RobinsBattle) will be held.
- 1952(Showa 27) --Returned to Meiji Jingu. Uchino Natural turf and lighting equipment removed.The 1st All Japan University Baseball ChampionshipHeld (held every year thereafter).
- 1958(Showa 33) --Scoreboard repair.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Toei FlyersStarted to use (1980(Until 55)).Lucky zoneAppears only when professional baseball is held. Back net back stand expansion. Lighting equipment was completed in June of the same year.
- 1964(Showa 39)- Korakuen StadiumMoved moreJNR Swallows OfPrivate stadiumWill be. Toei Flyers has virtually moved to Korakuen Stadium.
- 1965(40) --Lucky zone fixed, wire mesh fence installed inside the conventional concrete fence.
- 1967(Showa 42) --Reconstruction of the stand ground. Reduced ground (partially expanded), abolished lucky zone.
- 1969(Showa 44) --Fence advertisement installed.
- 1970(Showa 45) --Abolition of wire mesh fence. Stick rubber on the concrete fence.The 1th Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentHeld (held every year thereafter).
- 1972(Showa 47)- The 1st USA-Japan Collegiate Baseball World ChampionshipHeld (held irregularly thereafter).
- 1973(Showa 48)- Lotte OrionsUsed as part of the sponsored game (1977(Until 52)).
- 1975(50) --Improved lighting tower lamp.
- 1976(51) --As a match to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the completion of Jingu Stadium, a match between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Totoiryo University was held.
- 1978(53) --Completed outfield seat repair work. Changed lawn seats to plastic seats.Yakult SwallowsIs the first league champion. However, this yearJapan seriesWas not held (followingreference).
- 1980(55) --Completed the electric scoreboard and installed a signboard advertisement. Foul ground artificial turf is laid. The arcade part is painted.May 8, 60st to commemorate the 1th anniversary of Meiji JinguJingu Gaien Fireworks FestivalIs held (held every year thereafter).
- 1981(Showa 56) --Fence advertisement deleted. Changed the fence to dark green.
- 1982(57) --Artificial turf was laid on the fair ground. Change the fence to blue. As a Kokera Otoshi box office, a confrontation between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was held. Base base from black soilAntokerchange to.
- 1983(58) --Changed mound and bullpen to cinder track. Behind the netBridgestoneElectric advertisement installation.
- 1985(60) --Reconstruction of 4 lighting towers on the infield side.
- 1986(61) --Two outfield lighting towers were rebuilt.
- 1987(62) --New outfield seats and toilets for people with disabilities.
- 1988(63) --Changed the height of the mound in response to some changes in baseball rules. At the same time, the artificial turf has been completely replaced.
- 1989(Showa 64HeiseiXNUMXst year) --Changed the paint color of the foul pole from yellow to white.
- 1992(4) --The Japan Series sponsored by Yakult Swallows was held for the first time at this stadium and was held in a day game. Student baseball is played as a night game.
- 1993(5) --Replacement of artificial turf in the infield area. The chair in the infield seat is replaced with a foldable one.
- 1995(7) --Repaired the scoreboard and installed a color vision. Added a 1.5m wire mesh fence to the top of the outfield fence.
- 1996(8) --As a match to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the completion of Jingu Stadium, a match between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Totoiryo University was held.
- 2001(13) --With the renovation of the infield fence, the metal fittings for installing the support stand for university baseball are integrated with the fence support (the owner of the support stand isTokyo Roku University Cheerleaders Federation).
- 2003(15) --Replacement of artificial turf in the infield area.
- 2005(17)-1thNippon Life Celebrity Exchange Battle(Yakult Swallows vs.Fukuoka Softbank HawksWar) Opening game held[Note 2].
- 2006(18) --Advertising changed significantly.May 11, To commemorate the 80th anniversary of the founding of Meijijingu Gaien, Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball LeagueTokyo Yakult SwallowsHeld a professional / amateur exchange game.
- 2008(20) --Full scoreboardLEDConversion, ground expansion, introduction of long pile artificial turf.
- 2011(23) --At the infield standWood deckTone special seat "Tip"Dream seat" is installed.
- 2013(25) --Wood deck-style special seats on the outfield stand "Seven-Eleven"Deck sheet" is installed. Repair and seismic reinforcement work started from off.
- 2015(27) --Replaced with improved long pile artificial turf.
- 2016(28) --Repair and seismic reinforcement work completed.
- 2020(Reiwa 2nd year) -Renovated lighting equipment to a high color rendering LED floodlight.
- Meiji Jingu Stadium as of February 2019, 31 (Heisei 2)
Use of Toei
1961(Showa 36), Toei Flyers (currently: Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Was the homeKomazawa baseball fieldBut,Tokyo OlympicsWith the holding of (1964)TokyoWas asked to return the land, so it was closed. While searching for the next base, Toei offered to the Meiji Jingu side to use the second stadium, which was under construction next to the Jingu stadium. I approached the city that made the cause of what was once refused, and in the endPrioritize when a student baseball game is held, On condition that a night game will be played from June to September, etc.1962It was approved to use the Jingu Stadium. It is just a temporary measure, and Korakuen StadiumTokyo stadiumIn combination with (completed in June 1962), nearly half of the sponsored games were held at Jingu, effectivelyPrivate stadiumIt was said. Although Jingu had many games by stadium, this is the current number of games that more than half are required to be held.Japan Professional Baseball AgreementThe number of games is not recognized in (1962: 32 games in Jingu, 24 games in Korakuen, 3 games in Tokyo, 6 other games, 1963: 31 games in Jingu, 26 games in Korakuen, 18 games in Tokyo).
Toei, who won the Pacific League championship that yearJapan series-Hanshin TigersTwo games, the third and fourth games, will be held out of the three games hosted by the game. There is also an agreement to prioritize student baseball in Round 3Korakuen StadiumIt was held in. Also1963(Showa 38) Sponsored by the Tokyo OlympicsCharityWith the subtitleAll star gamesWas held for the first time.
1964Since (39), the National Railways Swallows officially made the Jingu Stadium a dedicated stadium, so Toei held games mainly at Korakuen Stadium, which has plenty of time to spare (Korakuen 46 games, Jingu 25 games, and 3 other games). ), Next1965From (40), Korakuen Stadium was officially replaced as a dedicated stadium.However, while reducing the number of games in stages, Nittaku Home Flyers (1973) → Nippon-Ham Fighters (1974) After changing the team name to1980It was used as a quasi-base until (55).
After that, in the Interleague Play, which has been held since 2005, it may be used in a visitor game sponsored by Yakult.
Home of Yakult
After the end of the season, the Japanese National Railways team announced their intention to make the second stadium a dedicated stadium.Sankei Shimbun-Fuji TelevisionAlthough it revealed a concrete renovation plan to make the stadium with a capacity of 30,000 people mainlyJapan Student Baseball AssociationExpressed the opposite intention. Furthermore, rumors that student baseball will be expelled from Jingu Stadium in the future and will be expelled to the second stadium became a problem in the Diet's Education Committee, and even right-wing groups intervened.Hitoshi ImamuraIt is said that even a former army general was carried out in a movement against the advancement of Jingu professional baseball. In the end, the use of the second stadium was rejected and the renovation work was done because the manager wanted to dedicate the second stadium to amateurs and it was already impossible to secure expansion land to meet the stadium facilities required by professionals. It was interrupted in the first phase of construction. Instead, as a dedicated stadium for the Japanese National Railways1964From the season of (39), the Jingu Stadium was allowed to be used all year round.
This was because Fuji TV, which actually ran the national railway, was not given the right to broadcast the Korakuen Stadium (which was monopolized by Nippon Television regardless of the sponsoring team, but in 1962 Komazawa Due to the abolition of the stadium, NET TV was allowed to be broadcast only in Toei-sponsored games), and Fuji TV wanted to strengthen the TV broadcast of the National Railways War... Opposition to professional use did not disappear immediately, and in February 1965, the House of Representatives Physical Education Promotion Special CommitteeLDP OfShuji KawasakiA member of the Diet asked, "If it is difficult to maintain the economics of the outer garden, it may be a national baseball stadium. Also, there may be a way to finance outside without lending it to a professional baseball team." On the committeeAichi KoichiConservative lawmakers have expressed opposition in the Diet, such as the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology saying, "We cannot welcome it as a base for professional baseball.".
Although the Japanese National Railways made Jingu Stadium a dedicated stadium for the first time in a professional baseball team, the stadium side was required to give priority to student baseball as well as Toei. Therefore, the day game at Jingu is usually limited to the time when student baseball is not played (early April, late June, mid-August, early September) (for August).2012I didn't do it voluntarily because of the heat2013Since then, there have been several games in which day games are organized in the form of dusk starting at 17:2015. In 7, there will be a dusk day game that starts at 17:XNUMX in July).2004It was held in late May every year until (16)Chiba Marine StadiumThe official game at Jingu will be held at the same timeEarly raceThis is in consideration of holding the event. Generally, in professional baseball, pre-match practice is performed on the ground of the stadium, but in Jingu Stadium, when a student baseball game is held during the day, it is practiced using the soft baseball stadium or indoor practice stadium outside the outfield side. ..2008Until (20), the match start time was also staggered (see details).Later).
1978In (53), Yakult Swallows (1974Changed name to) won the league title for the first time, but Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League was given priority.Japan series(versusHankyuThe battle) was held at Korakuen Stadium. After that, in coordination with the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and the Toto University Baseball League,1992And the next1993 Japan Series(Both Yakult-SeibuIn the war), Yakult's home game was held for the first time at Jingu Stadium (day game. Along with this, college baseball held a night game). Since then, all Yakult games in the Japan Series have been held at Jingu.1992There is an episode that a much larger number of spectators watched the game of the six universities because the baseball game of the six universities was held immediately after the award ceremony of the Japan Series.1995Since (7), the Japan Series has been held as a night game, so college baseball is being held as a day game as during the season. Besides this1970 eraUntil the beginning, due to the schedule with college baseball,Digestive matchCan't be done at JinguKawasaki StadiumAnd Tokyo Stadium,Yokohama Park Peace Baseball Stadium(CurrentYokohama Stadium) Is borrowed.
Jingu Stadium is the home of Yakult, but in the past there were many fans of the visitor team. Left stands are filled with fans of the visitor team in most games, especiallyHanshin TigersIt was not uncommon for visitors to occupy the majority of even the light stands in the year when they were fighting for the championship until the end of the game.Atsushi FurutaWas promoted under the slogan "Let's fill the Jingu with Yakult fans" such as changing the name to "Tokyo" Yakult Swallows and renewing the uniform when he took office as the director.F-PROJECTThis situation is one of the reasons for its establishment. Partly because of that, in recent years there have been games where Yakult cheering seats can be placed on the left side, and it is not uncommon for Yakult fans to fill the stands.
Use of Lotte
1972(Showa 47) OffTokyo stadiumLost its home base due to the closure ofLotte OrionsIt is,Shoichi KanedaDuring his tenure as a director1973From (Showa 48)Kawasaki StadiumThe year before moving to1977Until (52), a part of the official competition was held at Jingu Stadium.
At the time of 1973, Lotte intended to hold about 20 games a year at the stadium from the viewpoint of securing the number of games in Tokyo. However, even though we negotiated with the Yakult Baseball League, the Tokyo Big6 Baseball League, and the Tohto University Baseball League, we couldn't come to terms with each other, and we had to hold only 10 games a year (the number increased to XNUMX after that).(After that, although it decreased once to 1974 games in 4, it increased slightly to 1975 games in 6 and 1976 games in 8. In 1977, the largest 12 games were played during the gypsy period).
Lotte was in the Pacific League (first half) in 1973南海And a fierce battle for victory. June pair that won the championshipNitaku HomeIn the three consecutive games, as many as 3 fans per game tried to see the moment of winning Lotte, but Lotte unfortunately missed the previous term victory (about Lotte at this time)Gypsy lotteSee).
Use of DeNA
Yokohama DeNA BaystarsIs basedYokohama Stadium 2021Was postponed to2020 Tokyo Olympics OfBaseball eventSince the Yokohama Stadium cannot be used during and before and after the event, 2021May 6-30 DayPair ofChunichiWar andMay 7~4 DayPair of巨人The game is scheduled to be held at the Jingu Stadium for the first time, including during the predecessor team era.
Priority use right
The decisive difference between Jingu Stadium and other stadiums is that student baseball (Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League and Tohto) has been granted priority use rights. This is due to the fact that the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League has contributed and funded the construction and expansion of Jingu Stadium. There is also a historical background that the owner, Meiji Jingu, has prioritized amateur baseball. It is often misunderstood that "Jingu Stadium is the home of Swallows and college baseball is rented" like the stadium that is the home of other general professional baseball, but the Swallows side rents it. It is correct (however, many of the other baseball stadiums are not owned by the baseball team but are borrowed)[Note 3].
There have been some opinions for some time that highly profitable professional schedules should be given top priority, and with the passage of time, the decline in the popularity of college baseball as a whole has become more and more likely to support that voice, and in recent years box office revenue has increased. There is also the aspect that the university federation side has begun to make concessions to the Yakult baseball team side due to the problem of. However, the basic recognition of the Jingu Stadium side is that, from the historical background mentioned above, the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League is still given the highest priority for the allocation of stadium use.
Meiji Jingu and Yakult baseball teams renew their contracts for using Jingu Stadium every year. This is cited as the basis for the relocation of Yakult to other areas, which is often mentioned.
Priority is given to student baseball usage quotas only when deciding the stadium usage quotas for the year, which is basically held in early spring. Throughout the year, the decisions made in early spring will be observed throughout the year. If adjustments are required at a later date due to postponement, etc., adjustments will basically be made by managing the unused and vacant dates and times.
As a representative example of this kind of misunderstanding, I would like to introduce the relationship between Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League (hereinafter referred to as “Roku University”) and Toto.
During the college baseball league match, six universities are basically assigned Saturday-Wednesday, and Tohto is assigned Thursday and Friday. Actually, Tohto is organized by the schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday, but this is between Rokudai and Tohto, which says, "On days when Rokudai does not use during the league match of Rokudai, the Tohto side may use it." It is in accordance with the conventional agreement of. Therefore, if the match of the week (including the undigested match of the previous week) is not settled by Monday due to postponement of the six universities, the date of the six universities will be changed to the next day or later. The date of the Toto will be postponed accordingly and may be changed to only Thursday and Friday at worst. There is some misunderstanding that the six universities are free to use at any time because of this postponement system. At the time of allocating the use of the stadium in advance, priority will be given to the allocation according to the league match schedule of the six universities and other usage offers from the six university federations (almost all applications for use that have been made in the past are accepted), but the league There is no priority outside the war period. Therefore, if the rookie match that is held after the league match and the league match cannot be fully digested, the six universities cannot be preferentially interrupted. The same is true for the Tohto side, and even outside the league match period, the Tohto cannot freely use Thursday and Friday. The exception is when some usage rights have been established in advance due to season-specific circumstances. An overview of the annual stadium usage schedule was published in the spring issue of the "Jingu Stadium Guidebook" for each year (discontinued).
On the day when professional baseball (held by night game) and university baseball (held during the day) are used together, the start time of the university baseball game may be 30 minutes to 1 hour earlier than usual (different measures are taken at Tokyo Big9 Baseball League and Tohto). It will be cut off XNUMX times without extension.2009From (21), the start time of the professional baseball game is 18:XNUMX even on the combined day, but until then, the game was held with a delay.1989Until (Heisei 18), it was 30:15, and the extra time was changed to XNUMX times.1990From (2)2008It started at 20:18 until (20) (18:XNUMX except for some years except for the combined day). If college baseball is prolonged, measures are taken to delay the start time of the game. In this way, the student baseball schedule has been prioritized,1985(60)May 10ToHanshin TigersOn the day of the match between Yakult and Hanshin, who decided to win the league title for the first time in 21 years, the Tohto University League match scheduled for the daytime was postponed. This was a measure taken to avoid confusion when holding a student baseball game because many Hanshin fans packed in front of the stadium from the day before, and it was unusual since the stadium started.
At Yakult, day games may be organized during the open game and in early April or early September, when student baseball games are not mainly organized in official games. Since 4, the day game at Jingu has been1991(3) and2001Only two games were held each in April of (13), but in recent years, negotiations with the university baseball side have been actively conducted, and the number of games held has increased slightly.2005(17)May 6,5 Day OfTohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesBattle,May 6 OfSeibu LionsWith the war (interleague play preliminary day)May 7,3 Day OfChunichi DragonsThe battle was held in a day game. Furthermore2006(18), as a result of negotiations with the university baseball side regarding the increase in the number of day games held as part of "F-PROJECT", the same as the previous yearMay 6,4 DayIn addition to that, it was the amount used in the league match of the conventional Tohto University Baseball Federation.May 5,4 DayAlso changed to a day game held (Tohto University League match held at night).
2011(23) alsoGreat East Japan EarthquakeBy energy saving and power saving measures by4If a part of the official game and Yakult-sponsored game will be played as a day game, and if it is held on the same day as a professional with the cooperation of the Tokyo Big1 Baseball League and Toto University Baseball League, the student baseball game will be one game. We reduced it (it also started at 9 am) and made it possible to hold professional baseball games in the afternoon.
2017(29)May 5-May 5 OfHanshin TigersWe decided to hold the game as a day game, and along with this, the Tohto University Baseball League's basic usage day is the above-mentioned Thursday and Friday (and Tuesday and Wednesday, which is not used by the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League). League matchMay 5-May 5(If you get tangled in the third round or if the rain is postponedMay 5The event was held ahead of schedule on Monday and Tuesday.
When amateur baseball and professional baseball are held on the same day, the spectators are usually replaced (after all the amateur baseball spectators have participated, the professional baseball spectators are admitted). However, if there is no room to line up in Jingu Gaien due to the day of the week, the card of interest, the decision to win, etc., it is possible to let professional baseball spectators enter mainly from the outfield seats during the game. is there. As a general rule, the outfield seats are open only in the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League match in amateur baseball.
The following is an example (with exceptional admission history in both Rokudai Baseball and Tohto University Baseball).
- 1997(9)May 9 ――The conditions such as the match that Yakult won the championship and Sunday overlapped, and at the adjacent national stadium.Soccer France World Cup QualifyingThe Japan-Korea match is being held, and the area around Jingu has reached the point where it is said to be the highest number of people in history, so outfield unreserved guests were allowed to enter during the match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League. Even in six college baseballYoshinobu Takahashi(at that timeKeio University4 years)1968(43)Koichi TabuchiThere was a possibility of breaking the record of home runs in the league match (4th year of Hosei University at that time), and this also attracted a lot of customers. Takahashi is breaking the record by hitting a home run on a light stand filled with Yakult fans.
- 2007(19)May 10 ――It was a retired commemorative match for Yakult's great meritorious Atsuya Furuta, and since it was Sunday, a large number of spectators packed up early in the morning, so I was allowed to enter during the match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League.
As mentioned above, from the viewpoint of fan service, the time when student baseball was not organized[Note 4]There are also day games held in Japan, but until now, the event held in August was not a day game due to heat measures.2013以後は、8月にも17時開始の薄暮開催の形でデーゲームをする試合が増えている。なお2018年は4月から6月に昼間開催を行ったほか、6月30日と7月1日には17時からの薄暮デーゲームを実施した。それ以後はすべて18時以後のナイターとなり、夏季薄暮を含めたデーゲームは行われない[Note 5].
Meiji Jingu Stadium
- Location --3-1 Kasumigaokamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Completion- 1926(Taisho 15)10
- Capacity --30,969 people (including 17 wheelchair seats)
- Ground area-12,659m2
- Both wings ―― 97.5m, mid-sized ―― 120m, left and right middle ―― 112.3m
- Outfield fence height-3.3m (rubber fence 1.8m + wire mesh fence 1.5m)
- Inner and outer fields-Fully permeable monofilament long pileArtificial grass(Sumitomo Rubber IndustriesMade by Hybrid Turf Exciting)
- Scoreboard-Full colorLED2 formulas
1967From (Showa 42)2007Nominal until (19), both wings are 91m, mid-sized 120m, ground area is 12,525m2Met. According to baseball field researcher Masayoshi Sawayanagi, the middle left is 112.3m and the middle right is 112.2m. This size was standard at the time of the renovation in 1967, but since the latter half of the 1980s, it has been throughout Japan.Official baseball rulesIt became relatively narrow due to the increase in the number of stadiums to match 2.01 (about 99.1m for both wings and about 122m for mid-level players). In particular, both wings were the shortest distance for a professional baseball baseball stadium before expansion, so it was conspicuous that a clogged hit or a low liner could easily stand in when hitting a foul pole. .. In order to correct this, the renovation was started in 2007 off, and the distance between both wings was expanded to 97.5m. At this time, it was announced that it had been expanded to 101 m, but it was corrected as an error when conducting a survey before the start of seismic retrofitting in 2013 off. However, there are some materials that are 97.5m from before that..
It has been expanded to 97.5m for both wings and 120m for mid-sized players, but this figure is still narrow compared to other professional baseball baseball stadiums. In addition, the area expanded from the middle left and right to both wings is only 134m.2The fence is straight,Tokyo DomeIt has a size and shape similar to. The foul zone has a straight back net, so it is a little wider before the dugout. Two sets of outdoors in the outfield foul zonebull-penHowever, there is only one bullpen in the playing field in the baseball stadium of the 12 Nippon Professional Baseball teams. Under the stand on the bullpen side, there is a waiting room for the relief pitcher in addition to the dugout. The ground is a long pileArtificial grassAnd near the base and on the mound, etc.AntokerThe soil that mainly uses is laid.
Initially completed, both wings are 100 m, mid-sized 118 m, and the ground area is 13,566 m.2.. The infield was clay pavement (black soil) and the outfield was natural turf. It was quite vast at that time, and at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, the original rule of "entitled three base" was applied.1962At the request of Toei Flyers, from the middle left and right to both wings only when professional baseball is heldLucky zoneWas installed. Both wings at the time of installation were 91.4 m.1965In the previous year's match at Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, the lucky zone was fixed as a countermeasure against an accident in which an outfielder collided with a concrete fence and was injured, and a wire mesh fence was also attached to the inside of other concrete fences. .. further1967, The position of the home base was moved 8.5m toward the midfielder, both wings of the infield stand and the outfield stand were expanded inward, and the midfielder part of the outfield stand was scraped. With this construction, both wings were 91m, the midfielder was 120m, and the height of the outfield fence was 1.8m, which was the standard size for the time. The rack zone was abolished, but the inner wire mesh fence for danger prevention survived, later1970It became a full rubber fence.
1980(55), artificial turf was laid and tested only on the foul ground,1982Fully permeable artificial turf. It was touted as Japan's first water-permeable artificial turf. The soil part such as the mound was initially black soil, but soon it was changed to an untour car. afterwards,1988-1993(Infield only) ・2003(Infield only) ・2008It is being replaced. What became the long pile artificial turf2008With the pavement under the artificial turfculvertWas completely renovated, and the old artificial turf was used for the adjacent second stadium. The artificial turf used at the stadium in the pastToda StadiumAnd the second stadium,Tokyo UniversityIt is being reused on the ground.1995In (7), a 1.5m wire mesh fence was added to the upper part of the rubber fence as a countermeasure against the entitlement to base, which had been increasing due to the introduction of artificial turf, and the total length was 3.3m.
The initial capacity was 29,000, the outfield stand had grass seats (capacity of about 20,000), and the infield stand had bench seats (capacity of about 9,000)... A guest seat was set up at the top of the back of the back net. Designed with consideration for the scenery, it is outside the left field from the guest seatSeitoku Memorial Art MuseumThe outfield stand is smaller and has a gentler slope than the infield stand in order to adjust the height so that the whole can be seen. Accommodates 58,000 people1931In the extension of the building, it was added to the outside as it was, and the depth of the infield stand and the outfield stand became about the same. Since the inclination remained the same, the outfield side of the infield stand became slightly inclined toward the outfield seat side. Under the extension of the standColosseumAn arcade was created with the image of, but the front part of the stadium behind the back net was not expanded and was left as it was.
Toei Flyers started using1962In (Showa 37), the front part of the stadium was also expanded, and seats on the second floor were created, and guest seats and broadcasting seats were set up under it.1967In the renovation (Showa 42), the inclination of the stand was reviewed and the front and rear width of the seat was widened, and individual seats with backrests were also provided. After that, the number of seats decreased due to the intermittent renewal of seats to match the improvement of the Japanese physique.1998In (10), the nominal number was 45,000. In the 2000s, the capacity was corrected to 36,011 people, and the outfield stand was cut down.2008Due to the renovation (20), the capacity has increased to 35,650. In the 2008 renovation, the back net was also replaced from steel to a fiber net.2011In (23), a box-type table sheetTipDream seats were installed to accommodate 35,429 people, Ponta pair seats were added in 2012 to accommodate 35,133 people, and Seven-Eleven deck seats were installed to accommodate 2013 people in 34,572. It was.After that, due to the renovation work, there were 2015 people in 34,092, 2016 people in 31,941, 2017 people in 31,828, 2018 people in 31,805, and 2021 people according to the official website of Jingu Stadium as of 30,969.With the same folding backrest except for the special seats mentioned above and the middle and rear seats of the outfield seats.There used to be a chargeable rental of cushions at the infield seat entrance.
As a baseball stadium for professional baseball, it has some drawbacks in terms of facilities, such as a small total floor area. The aisle outside the stadium is used as a parking lot, which may hinder the passage of spectators after the match, and the surface composition of the stand is not appropriate.1967The front (lower) of the stand that was added by the renovation (Showa 42) has a gentle slope for both the infield and outfield seats (it disappears as it becomes the middle part), especially on the outfield side (outfield reserved seat during the Yakult game). In some seats, it is difficult to see the ground with the head of the front guest. On the other hand, although the rear (upper) of the stand has a sloped structure, the ease of watching the game varies considerably depending on the seat because the steps are irregular (especially the flip-up seat part of the outfield seat near the infield). ). The space for athletes is also small, and when going back and forth between the clubhouse and the stadium, enter through the aisle between the infield stand and the outfield stand, and walk on the ground from here to the bench. Before the match and after the victory, you can see the contact with the fans, but on the days of consecutive defeats and defeats, spectators swear and hecklers fly around, and sometimes things are thrown, which is called "hard movement" especially for the players on the visitor side. ing. In the post-match movement, it can be seen that the interviewers are surrounding the manager and players to take comments (so-called)Hanging). In principle, Swallows players walk on the ground between the aisle and the clubhouse, but they are used when there is an underpass that hinders the movement of the players. This underpassAraki DaisukeWas installed to avoid getting stuck surrounded by fans when joining the group, so it is commonly known as the "Daisuke Tunnel" or "Araki Tunnel" (Yakult TaroWas born in the Araki tunnel). On the visitor side, the passage and the clubhouse are connected by an overpass.
The 1st and 3rd base stands are equipped with metal fittings for installing panels used to support college baseball.2011 Climax Se1st stage Yakult vs. Giants (May 10 - May 10) IsEarly raceBecause the schedule overlapped, the match was held while the cheering panel on the 3rd base side, which the Keio cheering squad occupies, was not removed and was displayed as it was.
- Prohibited matter
In principle, cheering by playing drums is prohibited in consideration of the local residents.The first regulation was implemented at the time of the demise of the Emperor Showa, but taking this opportunity, the regulation on the use of drums for support has continued in some way to the present. It is said that repeated protests from the local residents also had an effect. In professional baseball, the use of drum-shaped percussion instruments was prohibited until 2009, but from 2010, the use of drums is permitted only for day games, and then from 2013, the use of drums is also permitted for night games. It became so. Rhythms such as megaphones often shift at the pole or on the center side when cheering when the drums cannot be used. In high school baseball, the use of all hitting instruments is prohibited due to the regulations of the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation (excluding the Meiji Jingu and Meiji Jingu Baseball Tournament High School Division sponsored by the Japan Student Baseball Federation), so-called college baseball and other amateur baseballLarge drumIs basically limited to use only before and after the game and when the school song is sung seven times (the support form varies depending on the school, so it does not necessarily have to be a school song). HoweverUse is permitted for drums belonging to brass band groups only before 18:XNUMXHas been done. further,All percussion instruments including drums are prohibited after 18:XNUMXbecome,All musical instruments are prohibited after 22:XNUMXbecome. This is different from the regulation of musical instrument support at stadiums, etc. in the Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance. At the Japan National Collegiate Baseball Championship, school songs, cheering songs, and cheering songs may be performed in a cappella. In recent years, in the Tohto University League match held at Jingu Second Stadium, the use of all musical instruments is prohibited except at the start of the match and the school song singing on the front and back of the 7th inning.[Source required].
20095ThanJet balloonsThe use of is prohibited. Initially, only the light stand was banned,HXNUMXNXNUMX influenzaIn response to the spread of the infection in Japan, he called for refraining from using it from May of the same year, following other stadiums.6To prevent the scattering of balloon dust around the stadium and to give consideration to the hygiene of the spectators, the ban was completely banned.
Installed behind the outfield bleachersscore boardFrom the beginning of completion, the score display part was a retractable type, and the score, count, etc. could be automatically displayed by remote control, which was modern at that time (player name display part is panel type)... In the expansion work in 1931, the score display section was extended up to 15 times, and a device to display hits and errors was also attached.. 1980In (55), it was electrified, and then1995In (7), the freeboard became Super Color Vision and became full color, replacing the high-intensity discharge tube. further2008In (20)LEDIt became a full color freeboard by. It boasts the largest display area in Japan as an outdoor baseball stadium. When displaying videoScreen aspect ratio16: 9 wide size digitalHigh definitionIt corresponds to. Since the electrification, a unique display method has been used, and this method has been used since the full freeboard in 2008.CGIs almost followed by. The features are as follows.
- The layout of the big clock and the ads on both ends once existedKorakuen StadiumandOsaka StadiumSame asSEIKOMade of. When there are no advertisers, it is written as "JINGU" and "STADIUM".
- At the same time as the lightning, the batting average and the number of home runs of all the participating players could be displayed on the player name display section. Until 2007, both teams were always displaying, but after the full LED conversion, it became an advertising space during the game and only the results of the batters who are currently at bat are displayed at the top of the scoreboard. In Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, face photo and profile are displayed. The old font is displayed as it is according to the registered name of the player. AlsoNominated batterThere are 10 player name frames to support the system, and even if there is no designated hitter system, a blank frame is displayed. In addition, from 2008, the color layout of the day game and night game characters has been changed, and as a new display method in the day game, the player name is written in white characters, the hitting order is written in orange characters, and the night game (note that the day game is also extended 18) (It will be changed to the night game layout after a while), on the contrary, inheriting the layout of the conventional scoreboard, the player name is in orange letters, the notation such as the hitting order is in white letters, and each is aimed at improving visibility.
- Immediately after the lightning, there were only nine players' names displayed, so in games using the designated hitter system, the pitcher's name was displayed at the team name display, and later at both ends of the vision at the bottom center.
- The score display section displays the number of hits as well as the score of each inning. However, as shown in the photo, some hits may not be displayed, such as in high school baseball. For that reason, the inning display that is usually displayed above the score display section is located between the upper and lower score display sections. In addition, the total number of hits of teams that are often lined up to the right of the total score is displayed above the total score.ErrorThe number is displayed on both sides of the lower center, where nothing is normally displayed, along with the number of four dead balls obtained by the entire team. The inning display is up to 9 times, and after 10 times, the display is cleared once and then displayed from the 1st place. In this case, it can be displayed up to 18 times, but the times more than the specified time are blank.
- Before the lightning, the inning display was prepared up to 15 times. This is because the Tokyo Big15 Baseball League draw rule was extended up to 18 times (at one time, up to 9 times in some cases). Immediately after the lightning, there was only a frame for 10 innings, so when the extension was 2 times, the "total" part (the tens digit part when the score became 10 digits) was substituted and the total score could not be displayed. However, since the color vision was installed, there are XNUMX slots, and the total score can be displayed even in overtime.
- In the roll-up era, the score of one inning could only be displayed up to 1 points. For this reason,1969May 5In the 6th inning against Atoms held at the stadium, Hanshin could not directly display the highest score of 1 inning, 13 points, so 6 points were displayed for the time being in the 9th inning, and the remaining 4 points There was an unusual situation in which it was displayed in the column of the 10th inning to make it in time.
- 1994-2007 before color visionTokyo Yakult SwallowsTeam logo notation is "Ys"" Instead of "SIt was. AlsoYokohama Bay Stars(1993-2007) was a starless "β".
After the color vision, it was displayed with the logo mark of each school even in the university baseball (Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League, Tohto) league match.
- The ball count is displayed in the center of the upper part by CG, imitating a signal light. To the left of it is the elapsed time from the start of the match and the play judgment display (H, E, Fc).
- After the electrification, it was displayed as a number, but it was changed when the entire surface was changed to LED.
- There are three patterns: the image is displayed only in the lower center where nothing is normally displayed, the image is displayed in full screen, and the image is displayed in an intermediate size including the score display part. The ball speed display is also at the bottom center.
- There is no part to always display the referee's name, and it is displayed appropriately at the bottom center. It is usually displayed as a diamond-like figure,University championship,Jingu Tournament,USA VS Japan Collegiate BaseballIn a tournament where referees are dispatched from multiple federations, in addition to the referee's name, the federation to which they belong is displayed in a horizontally written vertical scroll.
- At the bottom center of the scoreboardToshibaAdvertising space is provided (initially the company's audio equipment brand "Aurex"Met). It was installed at the same time as the lightning, and was initially lit all the time during the night game. However, players complained that it was difficult to see the pitcher's pitch from the home base, and it was turned on only before and after the game and between innings.
- Advertising space with free display on both ends after Super Color VisionDigital Signage). Meiji Jingu Memorial HallMy naviEtc. are displayed on a daily basis.
In addition, one sub-score board is installed on the roof of the second floor behind the back net. Like the main, it changed to a full-color LED freeboard in 2, and it became possible to display images. In addition, although it is common for professional baseball stadiums to have five poles on the scoreboard, there are only three in this stadium. Central League Federation flag is normalJapanese flagIn the center of the flag, the national flag is instead on the pole on the subscoreboard.
Where there is an advertisement is a fenceBack screenIt is quite limited as a baseball field for professional baseball, such as the surrounding area. The ad was first installed1969In (44), the purpose was to raise repair costs. Mechanism of inserting between concrete fence and wire mesh fence[Note 6]Initially, it was limited to using professional baseball, and it was not until the fall of this year that it was installed when college baseball was held.
The following year, it became a rubber fence, so it was attached to the rubber. Around this time, advertisements were pasted in a total of five places near the scoreboard (both sides of the clock and under the scoreboard).
1980When the electric bulletin board was installed in (55), an electric signboard advertisement was installed only in the surrounding area (after that).1995One on the top of the left middle and right middle stands near the scoreboard)did. Korakuen,Yokohama Stadium,Kawasaki Stadium,Nagoya Stadium,Hanshin Koshien Stadium,Hiroshima City StadiumWas followed by.
On the contrary, fence ads1981It was completely abolished once in the 1990sAll star gamesで2013(25) It was a regular online sponsor until the open gameBridgestone[Note 7] We did not post at all except for the case where we posted temporarily because the space of was not available. The reason for this was that Jingu Miyaji at the time said, "The fence is an extension of the lawn and will not advertise on the lawn."
After that, to manage and maintain the sports facilities of Jingu Gaien, including the aging stadium again.2000 eraRevived near the bench from the beginning,2006From (18), it was also pasted on the outfield.
2006 - 2009Is a sponsor of the Yakult Swallows on the outfield sideUnidenAdvertisement was concentrated, but the contract with Uniden expired2010Advertising has been reduced from.2010Initially in the middle left partMeiji Memorial Hall, In the middle right partYakult Mill MillThere were only two,8Since then, advertisements for Yakult products have been pasted on the outfield side.2011(23) is an advertisement of some sponsors other than Yakult in the middle left and middle right (Window・ Meiji Kinenkan, reconstruction support slogan "Let's do our best! Japan", etc. New from 2015Sumitomo Rubber Industries("Dunlop Enasave"In the name) was also posted).
Also, the back screen is before it becomes a rotating plate.Mitsubishi Motors, NK Home (formerlyNippon Steel PipeGroup housing maker, already disbanded and no longer exists)Tokyo styleAdvertisement was posted on both sides.1981After becoming a rotating plate, in the central partYakult Headquarters(1990Until around) →Toyota(1991(From around), both sides are on the leftFuji Television Network, Inc・ The right isNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.(2006From around that time, the location of Nippon Broadcasting System was changed to Fuji TV, but as of 2018, the left is Fuji TV and the right is Fuji TV.Aoyama Trading<It is under the name of "Clothing Aoyama">), and both sides also use rotating plates.However, due to power saving measures and the influence of Toyota's self-restraint from advertising in the central part of the back screen, there was a time when the operation of the central part was suspended in 2011.
As for the scoreboard itself, with the implementation of full vision after the renovation in 2008, advertisements are now displayed in places where the individual batting averages and home runs of players were displayed.
Light meals behind the back screen, infield, and outfield spectatorsBox lunchKind,curry,RamenThere are many stores that offer such things. In addition, it should be notedTsukiji Gin Dako,Thirty one ice creamThere are also multiple chain stores.
Since it was mainly held by amateur baseball, it was an orthodox store opening form compared to other stadiums, but in recent years it has been enriching original gourmet food mainly when holding professional baseball. Limited menus are also sold at Tokyo Big2017 Baseball League. Until XNUMX, men continued to sell bottled beer (pouring into paper cups). Vending machines, including Yakult, are installed except for cans and bottles. In addition, professional baseball goods centered on Yakult Swallows (popcorn,Vinyl umbrellaEtc.) are sold inside and outside, and there is also a shop that sells the goods of the opponent team exclusively when the game is held. Due to the structure of the stadium, spectators cannot go back and forth between the infield stand and the outfield stand (it may be allowed at events other than baseball). Since 2011, spectators in the infield seats have been allowed to use the shop inside the outfield stand, and re-entry is done from outside the venue (direct traffic is not possible).
- Meiji Jingu Stadium as of July 2019, 7 (Reiwa 24st year)
Meiji Shrine Second Stadium
- Completion- 1961(Showa 36) January 4
- Size-Both wings 91m, medium size 116m
- Inner and outer fields-Fully permeable artificial turf
- Scoreboard-Panel type (up to 15 times, the total score will be posted in the 15 times in principle)
- At the time of completion, it was on the outer wall of the left stand at Jingu Stadium.After the renovation, it was installed right next to the back screen (light side), but later it was moved to almost behind the defensive position of the right fielder.
- Capacity-5,600 people
1926It was established as the Meiji Jingu Sumo Ground in 15.Miyatake SaburoIs said to have hit an outfield home run here before the extension of the outfield stand at Jingu Stadium.1947From (Showa 22) to 1948, the sumo wrestlingBook placeThe box office was held[Note 8].. After that, it was rebuilt into a baseball stadium, and it was completed in 1961, but it was immediately expanded and rebuilt due to the prospect of relocation of the National Railways Swallows. Initially, the left stand of Jingu Stadium was in contact with the center., The direction of the first base side stand (current driving range) has been changed. Previously the field was entirely clay paved,1993Artificial turf was laid in (5). 2020Tokyo OlympicsThe site is supposed to be a practice ground for throwing events, but no concrete plan has been announced.
Since the site of the stadium itself was narrow and there was a road behind the outfield, there was no outfield stand, and a high ball-proof net was stretched along the fence. Also, on the 1st and 3rd bases, no seats were provided after the infield beyond the bench. The main stand (behind the back net) is a two-layer stand, and normally only the first floor seats are open. The second floor was also open when there were many customers. Some of the seats on the second floor have an area overlooking the ground of Jingu Stadium, and when a match is being held at Jingu Stadium, it was off limits except when it was full.
The seats are for one person without a backrest, similar to the outfield seats at the main stadium, and there was also a press seat with a desk in the upper back of the back net.In high school and college baseball, cheering team members exchanged ale in the space above the dugout (up to 3 people).
There was one ticket sales window, and there were entrances on the 1st and 1rd bases.The shop was set up only in front of the stadium entrance and sold a limited variety of food and drink.
Until 2019, the main tournament (Summer High School Baseball East Tokyo TournamentIt was used for spring and autumn tournaments). Previously when it was first foundedMetropolitan University Baseball Federation,Tokyo New University Baseball Federation,Toto University Baseball FederationAlthough I used to use the 2nd division league, university baseball uses the grounds of member schools when the schedule is a holiday, so in principle, except when using it at the Meiji Jingu Tournament and the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation. Amateur baseball did not use the second stadium on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and public holidays. At the Meiji Jingu Tournament, the high school club used to play games until the semi-finals, and even when it was held at the main stadium after that, several games were organized in the first round of the university club (at the Meiji Jingu Tournament, it was against the main stadium. A common ticket was sold, and both sides could be cut off at each stadium). In addition, games that are expected to have a lot of admission were sometimes changed to be held at the main stadium. In the final stage, the use in high school baseball was also on the decline, as it was removed from the venue after the quarterfinals of the Summer Games and the semifinals of the Autumn Games.
In the Toto University 2nd Division League1973The main venue was the 2nd stadium, but due to the narrow stadium, there are relatively many cases where the stadium jumps out of the stadium, and the facilities are aging.2013The use of the second stadium will be stopped in the fall,2014After the spring league match, the university grounds that are members of the second division league,Machida City Onoji StadiumIt is held at the Tokyo metropolitan area public stadium after being implemented at(However, if the Tokyo BigXNUMX Baseball League's tournament for the week had ended by Sunday, the Jingu Stadium could be used as the venue.).In addition, there is a track record of holding 1st division leagues and 2nd division or less replacement games (when it is difficult to digest the game at the main stadium due to postponement of rainy weather etc.).
Due to the above circumstances, it is not used in the games of the 1st professional baseball team, but in the past 2nd teamEastern LeagueThere is an example used in the match (1962JNR vs. Great Battle, etc.).
Also, the second stadiumMeiji Jingu Gaien Golf Practice GroundIt also serves as the west practice field of (Gaien Golf Club), from the vicinity of the first base side dugout to the right wing pole.GolfThere are 121 at-bats for practice. Of the driving ranges, the east driving range is open all year round, but the west driving range, which doubles as the second stadium, is open early in the morning (basically from 6:8 to 45:XNUMX) and at night when the official amateur baseball game is held. (After the match of the amateur baseball tournament[Note 9]It will be open only from midnight). It is used as a driving range except when the official amateur baseball game is held, and general use of grass baseball as a baseball field is not accepted (even if only golf is operated, 9: 00-9: 30 is for the ball. It cannot be used for collection work. In consideration of the impact on surrounding roads and facilities, low-resilience balls with reduced flight distance are to be used at the driving range, and general golf courses and other golf driving ranges are used. It is strictly forbidden to use or bring in the usual balls used in. Golf West Training Center1973It was set up in (48) (East practice center = 2nd stadium east neighbor is the previous year1972Established).
There is no fence advertisement, but golf-related advertising signs are installed on the left side, considering that it is used as a driving range. Also, in the past, on the scoreboard on the right wing side according to Jingu Stadium,SEIKOThe advertising signboard was installed.
From around 2 after the withdrawal of the second part of Tohto, the deterioration of artificial turf became remarkable mainly in the outfield, and around 2014, most of the outfield was in a darkened state with the base exposed. Although some of the turf was replaced from around 2016, the turf in the outfield was still in a spliced state, and the turf deep in the light direction from the center was used in a darkened state until the end.
2019 year 11 month 3 dayAutumn Tokyo High School Baseball TournamentquaterfinalsNitta Daizo-TeikyoAt the end of the war, its use as a baseball field ended. Strangely, it was a match between prestigious schools representing Tokyo, and before the match, a ceremony was held by the Tokyo High School Baseball Federation to end the entire high school baseball schedule... After the match, players and managers from both schools took a commemorative photo, both of which were directed by Teikyo, who is known as one of the best generals in Japan.Maeda Mitsuo, Director of Nihon Univ.Ogura Zenyu(Kanto IchitakaThe director also served as a director) praised each other for their good fight and expressed their gratitude to the stadium...After that, it continued to operate as a golf course until the end of 2019, and after 2020 it has become a material storage area for the Tokyo Olympics.As mentioned above, due to the redevelopment of the Jingu Gaien district, the second stadium will be dismantled in 2021 and a new Chichibu rugby field will be built on the site, but the trend is that the Tokyo Olympics have been postponed to 2021. Was unknown. On January 2021, 1, the Japan Sports Agency held a rugby promotion stakeholder meeting and decided to make the New Chichibumiya Rugby Stadium a completely sealed covered stadium.The ground is made of artificial turf and is versatile, with a capacity of 15 people. In the first phase of construction scheduled for 2 to 2023, a stand with the south side open will be constructed as a three-way stadium.After the current Jingu Stadium is demolished, the installation work of the stand and roof on the south side will be carried out, so the final construction is expected to be delayed from 2026..
- Meiji Jingu Second Baseball Stadium as of February 2019, 31 (Heisei 2)
Viewing / viewing match
Crown Prince in the first match (laterEmperor Showa) Is present, and some games are being held inviting the royal family.1931(Showa 6) extensionEarly raceWhen I watched the game, I saw a crowd that couldn't fit inChichibunomiyaWas the trigger.2009In (21)Aiko's princeAnd the Crown Prince and his wife (currentlyEmperor-QueenTheir Majesties)Tsutomu WakamatsuIn the commentary of Tokyo Yakult Swallows vs.Yokohama Bay StarsI watched the game.
The following are major accidents (players / spectators) that occurred at this stadium..
- September 1929, 4 (Showa 5)- WasedaThe crowd on the third base side stand who gathered in the first round of the game fell into the hall in the form of an avalanche, and 1-7 people were injured.
- June 1948, 23-6 people were injured in a crowd accident by the Waseda-Keio crowd.
- November 1948, 23-Free open battle to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the Yomiuri Giants (against the opponent)Hankyu Braves-Venus Stars-Quick movie flyersThere were tens of thousands of crowds (selected teams from 3 teams), and the pressure was about to open the entrance door, so when the gate was opened about 30 minutes earlier than planned, a domino event occurred and he was crushed. 2 people and 32 seriously injured. In addition, at that time during the warMetals Recovery OrderThe iron fence at the entrance was removed.
- September 1964, 39-Waseda's Teruaki Naoe (right fielder) crashed into the fence and was seriously injured when he ran back with a fly ball in the Waseda rivalry against the Tokyo Big9 Baseball League. A wire mesh was installed inside the fence in 19 after the accident, but due to an accident in which the wire mesh was injured, the wire mesh was removed and replaced with a rubber fence in 1965.
Yakult1978When he won the Central League for the first time in (53), fans celebrated the victory, but he jumped out of the audience and the playersHirooka TatsuroThe sight of raising the director was seen, and it was no longer a fuss about the award ceremony to commemorate the victory. The pattern was broadcast nationwide by the production of Fuji TV. Because of that, at the same Jingu1985At the time of the Hanshin Tigers game, which won the championship for the first time in 21 years, the number of guards was increased and the guards were strengthened to prevent intrusion.
2015The Central League teams that are not currently raising the coach's victory at the stadiumYokohama DeNA BaystarsOnly (including the predecessor team). The team that raised the body is Yakult (1978,1993,1995,1997,2015), Hanshin (1985),Hiroshima(1986), Chunichi (1999),Giant(2008).
Incidentally,Pacific LeagueTeamJapan Championship SeriesIt was the victory that raised the body1992 OfSeibu Lionsと2015 OfFukuoka Softbank HawksOnly two cases.Sep-pa Exchange BattleThen, the body was not raised,2005ToChiba Lotte MarinesHas decided to win the first interleague game at this stadium.
- 2020May 10, Central League official game Yakult vs.ChunichiIn the 22th inning of (6nd round), the smoke of fireworks launched at the adjacent national stadium covered the sky above the stadium, and the game was interrupted.The game resumed in about a minute after waiting for the smoke to fade, but this time a large number of balloons flew over the stadium from the National Stadium in the top of the 1th inning.The match was interrupted again because some of them fell to the ground.On this day at the National Stadium, the idol groupstormIs recording the live broadcast, and fireworks and balloons were part of the production.On the same day, Arashi belongsJohnny's OfficeApologized on the homepage that the match was interrupted by the production..The match resumed shortly afterwards (the result was Yakult's victory 9-5).Also, as an aside, it happened that the fireworks were launched in China and Japan.Kaname TakinoAlmost at the same time as he hit his first professional hit, and the balloons came flying in China and Japan.Toshiki AbeIs the third hit on this day (Smash hit award) Was released almost at the same time.As a result, some media reports seemed to be blessing Takino and Abe..
Use other than baseball
Also the first official after the warサ ッ カ ーThe match was also held at this Meiji Jingu Stadium (soccer east-west competition held on April 1947, 4). The following year, in 3, an East-West competition soccer match was held there..
Since the introduction of artificial turf, it has been rented out to the general public.Strong LeagueThen.National softball baseball unified championship match, Japan CupIt is used at the final venues and exchange games. In the surrounding areaNational Stadium Kasumigaoka Athletics Stadium(2014Closed and dismantled)Chichibunomiya Rugby FieldSince there are ball games such as, there are almost no sports events other than baseball,1989May 8ToRepresentation from JapanversusManchester United FCA friendly match is being held.
concertIt may also be used as a venue for events and events, and every AugustJingu Gaien Fireworks Festival(Nikkan SportsUsed as the main venue (sponsored)fireworksIs being launched from the second stadium. The main events that have been held in recent years are as follows.
- Japan Super Cross(1987 - 1995）
- Tokyo International Women's Marathon(1990・ Used as a goal point)- CoronationThe schedule was changed due to the relationship that took place, and the changed date (December 12th) is for soccer.Toyota cupBecause the schedule overlapped and the national stadium could not be used.
- Shinjuku City Half Marathon(2015 --Used as a goal point) --For renovation by the national government
- UWF InternationalProfessional Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship MatchNobuhiko TakadaversusVader(1994May 12) --First held at our stadiumwrestlingEntertainment
- 新 日本 プ ロ レ ス
- M-1 Grand Prix(2005・ Loser revival battle)
- 26 timesNational High School Quiz Championship(2006・ Kanto area qualifying venue)
- National high school part-time communication system baseball tournament-National tournament for softball baseball in part-time and correspondence high schools. It is used for the opening ceremony, the opening game (first game), the final game, and some other games.
- Real escape game(2010 - 2011-2014 - 2015-2017)- SCRAPExperience-based puzzle-solving event sponsored. In 2010, the original work "Escape from a stadium』, 2011Nobunaga's Ambition Series-Sengoku Musou SeriesCollaboration withEscape from a never-ending battle』, 2014Attack on TitanCollaboration withEscape from a fortified city』Tokyo performance, 2015ONE PIECECollaboration withEscape from the summit war』Tokyo performance (including additional performances in Tokyo, but the final performance in TokyoTokyo DomeIn 2017)KingdomCollaboration withEscape from the battlefieldIt was held as a performance in Tokyo and became a venue for the outdoor tour of the real escape game in Tokyo.
- Inoue Yosui-safe area(1986 8 年 月 日 20)
- Takayuki Osawa(1986 8 年 月 日 30)
- Nakamura Ayumi(1986 8 年 月 日 31)
- THE ALFEE(August 1998, 8, August 22 and 2000, 8)
- Nogizaka46（2014年8月30日、2015年8月30日・31日、2016年8月28日 - 30日、2017年7月1日・2日、2018年7月6日 - 8日[Note 11], July 2019, 8-August 30, 9)
- JRcenter lane,Sobu Line - Shinanomachi Station13 minutes on foot
- JR Chuo Line, Sobu Line- Sendagaya Station ―― 15 minutes on foot
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line - Gaienmae Station5 minutes on foot
- Tokyo MetroHanzomon Line - Aoyama-itchome Station15 minutes on foot
- Tokyo MetroFukutoshin Line - Kitasando Station17 minutes on foot
- Toei SubwayOedo Line - National Stadium Station13 minutes on foot
- Toei Bus Black 77 system --7 minutes walk from Kasumigaoka housing complex bus stop
- ^ It was treated as a base in 1962 and 1963, but since then it has been a quasi-base.
- ^ Although the match was organized the day before the other 5 stadiums, the 6 stadiums opened at the same time due to the postponement of rain.
- ^ Group companies such as the baseball stadium or its parent company / brother company directly operate the baseball stadium in Chunichi, Hanshin, Orix, Seibu, and Softbank.In addition, Rakuten, Lotte, Hiroshima, and DeNA are the baseball stadiums operated by group companies such as the baseball team or its parent company / brother company in the form of subcontracting from the owning organization.These four baseball stadiums are owned by the local government where the baseball stadium is located, and the baseball stadium is operated by a group company such as the baseball stadium or a parent company / brother company in the form of a subcontractor.In addition, although the giant has no direct relationship with the base ownership and operating company, since it has a shareholder relationship with the parent company, there are two baseball renting teams, Yakult and Nippon-Ham, which have nothing to do with ownership, stadium management, baseball team, or its parent company. Only the team.Nippon-Ham will relocate its headquarters to Kitahiroshima City in 4, and the stadium will be directly managed by the team.
- ^ The summer high school baseball east Tokyo tournament may be held only once from early morning to morning.
- ^ Although professional baseball games are held on Saturdays and Sundays at other stadiums as day games, it is often the case that night games are held only at Jingu because of the relationship with college baseball.After September 2020, the Yakult-sponsored night games on Saturdays and Sundays, where the dates of the Tokyo Big9 Baseball League and professional baseball night games overlap, were set to start at 1989:18, the first regular season since 30.
- ^ Hanshin Koshien StadiumUchino1983Until (58), the outfieldLucky zoneBefore removal1991(Only near the back screen1985) Used a plug-in / detachable advertising fence.
- ^ Until 2008, it was a flip-flap type, but since 2009 it has become a rotary billboard. Bridgestone, which had been a sponsor behind the net for many years since 2013, withdrew from the 1983 open game, and the 2013 seasonMaruhanIn the 2014 season, Yakult Honsha acted as a behind-the-scenes sponsor, and since 2015, it has been sponsored by two or three companies.In the same year, Yakult Honsha and from the middle of the seasonITOCHU CorporationJoined the sponsorship, and in 2016, in addition to ITOCHU from the previous year, a new oneFamilyMart,PrimahamIs a sponsor.
- ^ In May 1945, the first Ryogoku Kokugikan was damaged by the bombing of Tokyo in March, so the main venue is scheduled to be held at the Meiji Jingu Sumo Stadium, and the ranking was announced, but the air raid in May caused the Meiji era. The Jingu was also affected, and this place was changed to be held at the first Kokugikan.
- ^ The business start time is around 16:30, but it will be around XNUMX:XNUMX due to the development of amateur baseball games.West practice field business information Also posted in.
- ^ To be exact, it should be written as "JINGU CLIMAX", but it is the signboard box office of the group.G1 CLIMAXThis notation was used to resemble.
- ^ Co-sponsored with Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium and 2 venues at the same time. Members went back and forth between the two adjacent venues in two groups and performed at each venue.
- ^ 28 Autumn Tokyo High School Baseball Tournament Quarterfinals Waseda University vs. Japan
- ^ "[XNUMX Years of Forest Meiji Jingu Story] "Sacred place of baseball" born in Kakuon (above) Gaien”. Sankei News (February 2020, 9). 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Michishi Isoda "How to enjoy history" Chuko Shinsho
- ^ a b Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, p. 166
- ^ 文藝 春秋 "Sports Showa History in" Bungei Haruaki "" Volume 1988, 62, p. XNUMX
- ^ About Meiji Jingu baseball field earthquake resistance reinforcement work Archived August 2013, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Jingu and Chichibu shrine, redevelopment after 20 years of replacement concept Asahi Shimbun digital
- ^ Redevelopment of Jingu Gaien such as rebuilding Jingu Stadium(NHK April 2015, 4, viewed April 1, 2015)
- ^ To rebuild Jingu Stadium Redevelopment of Jingu Gaien district as a sports base(FNN April 2015, 4, viewed April 1, 2015)
- ^ Jingu Gaien redevelopment, adjustment ahead of construction of new Chichibu shrine The stadium is later Sankei Sports, viewed July 2017, 7
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ Construction of long pile artificial turf "Hybrid Turf Exciting Exciting" at Jingu Stadium completed - Sumitomo Rubber Industries, August 2015, 3
- ^ About LED lighting equipment at Meiji Jingu Stadium night game --Meiji Jingu Stadium, March 2020, 3
- ^ "Meiji Jingu Stadium (Jingu Stadium)" About LED lighting equipment for night games - Iwasaki Electric, August 2020, 3
- ^ Yoshio Tokunaga "History of the Yakult Swallows Team"Baseball magazineCompany, Yoshio Tokunaga is formerYakult baseball teamRepresentative (including the JNR / Sankei era)
- ^ Shoichi Inoue"The True Identity of the Hanshin Tigers" (Ohta Publishing, 2003) P215 --216.
- ^ Pacific League bottom era: turbulent 48 (Nagasaki Publishing, Nagasaki Publishing)Masayuki SanoWritten by) ・Pacific League turbulent 48 One after another unbelievable ...(Daily Sports Publishing Company, Masayuki Sano = Supplementary version of the book on the left)
- ^ Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, pp. 168-169
- ^ Meiji Jingu Supporters' Association "Meiji Jingu Gaienshi" 1937, pp. 171-172
- ^ From 4 | History of the stadium | Meiji Jingu Stadium
- ^ Meijijingu Gaien HP
- ^ The stadium is narrow ... The Toto XNUMXnd division league, Jingu XNUMXnd will not be used from next spring(Sankei Sports, dated November 2013, 11, viewed April 16, 2014) ・It will not be held at Jingu No. XNUMX but will be held on Saturdays and Sundays at the school next spring.(Sankei Shimbun, dated December 2013, 12, viewed April 19, 2014)
- ^ Tohto University Baseball Federation, 2nd Division League Schedule
- ^ Goodbye, Jingu Second Stadium Narrowness and antiquity are attractive November 11rd is the last match(Tokyo Shimbun October 2019, 10, viewed January 28, 2020)
- ^ Thank you Jingu 2nd final match, Nihon Univ.-Ceremony in front of Teikyo Full admission restrictions Sports Nippon August 2019, 11
- ^ At the end of Jingu No. XNUMX, Teikyo's XNUMXth strong "Smell Stadium" Director Maeda Nikkan Sports April 2019, 11
- ^ Jingu second, last match. A famous general who thinks of "the sacred place of Tokyo" High school baseball dot com August 2019, 11
- ^ "To the new Chichibu Palace rugby field, a completely enclosed covered arena”. Nikkan Sports (March 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "The new Chichibu shrine is a closed type with a roof.”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2021, 1). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Masayoshi Sawayanagi "Baseball Field Encyclopedia" Okusha, 1990, pp.288 --289
- ^ "October 10, Jingu Stadium "Yakult vs. Chunichi" apology for game interruption”. (June 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Johnny & Associates apologizes for interrupting Yakult game at Jingu Arashi concert recording". Sports report (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Chunichi / Takino Pro's first hit celebration?Jingu's Yakult VS Chunichi match, the game is temporarily suspended due to the smoke of fireworks In addition, "balloon interruption"". Sponichianex (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Fireworks congratulate Chunichi Takino on his first hit! ??The game was interrupted twice due to smoke and balloons flying, and it was a stormy unattended live performance.". Chunichi Sports (September 2020, 10). 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Japan News No. 261”(Japanese). NHK War Testimony Archives. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (January 1945, 11). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Japan Football Association magazine "SOCCER" No. 1 (page 29) August 1948
- ^ Baseball field history | Meiji Jingu Stadium
- ^ "[Dengeki decision!] It's been 21 years since New Japan Pro-Wrestling will hold a tournament at Meiji Jingu Stadium on Saturday, August 8!" (Japanese) (HTML) (Press Release), New Japan Pro-Wrestling, (July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- List of baseball fields in Japan
- Haruki Murakami ――When I was watching the Yakult game at the outfield seat of Jingu on weekdays, I decided to become a novelist and said, "Listen to the wind songWas born.
- Baseball mad poetry - Tokyo MetsIs based in "KokubunjiThe stadium is modeled after the stadium, and Jingu is used for shooting in the live-action movie version as well as in the drama version.
- ROOKIES --Used for the live-action version of the location. However,TBS TVDue to the production, the advertisements around the back screen (Fuji TV, Nippon Broadcasting System, Coca-Cola, Toshiba, Kirin Brewery) were hidden.