Mao Asada (camera = Daisuke Iwata) who fascinated the audience
Mao Asada "Chapter XNUMX" of life is also "if you were involved in skating in some way"
If you write the contents roughly
Mao has a dream of making her own skating rink.
Mao Asada (XNUMX), a professional figure skater and former world queen, will produce an ice show "..." on the XNUMXth. → Continue reading
East Sports Web
The web news of East Sports (Tokyo Sports) provides news of various genres such as sports such as baseball and soccer, entertainment, professional wrestling, and horse racing.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Skating rink(British: ice rink, Or(ice) skating rink) Isice skateHas the size and durability to be able toLevelTo氷A flat surface with a stretch or a facility that includes it. "silver plateAlso known as "ice rink," "skating rink," "skate center," and "ice arena."
To carry out ice skating, it is strong enough not to break even if many people ridefrictionNeeds a small flat surface, but the winter temperature is low enoughFreezingIn the area whereLake,canalOrSlopeIs smallRiverIs the most convenient skating rink for ice skating.Even in areas where lakes and marshes do not freeze, it is used as a skating rink by sprinkling water on horizontal land (school grounds, riverbeds, fields, etc.) with a certain amount of water in winter.
ice makingWhen installing an artificial skating rink (piping rink) using technology, it is common to spread a cooling pipe, fill it with water, and use a refrigerator.freezing pointThe heat medium cooled below is circulated in the cooling pipe to freeze.As a heat mediumSodium chlorideAqueous solution (brine, Brine)Calcium chlorideAn example of using an aqueous solution is often seen.thesesaltThe aqueous solution of (en) isFreezing point depressionDoes not freeze even below the freezing point.Also, liquefactioncarbon dioxideThere is also a method of circulating the heat medium in the cooling pipe.Operate the refrigerator in any caseEnergyNeed, it isElectricalIs common.other,Liquefied natural gas(-162℃Below)Thermal power generationWhen regasifying for use in industry, etc.Heat of vaporizationThere is also a method of cooling the heat medium by utilizing the deprivation of heat from the surroundings.As an example of this, in JapanOsaka Prefectural Seaside Sports CenterThere is a skating rink.
In recent years, friction is small enough to slidePlasticThere is also a technique to make skating rinks other than ice using materials.This method does not require energy, but it may be necessary to apply wax to the gliding surface as appropriate.
In generalleisureSince the number of people participating in ice skating will increase in winter, outdoor skating rinks will be facilities that meet supply and demand, but indoor skating rinks will have a business problem due to a decrease in users in summer.In some areas, the running cost of the indoor type is several times higher than that of the winter due to the high outside temperature in summer and the setting of electricity charges.Therefore, the indoor type has a lower running cost and a large number of participants in the summer.Pool,gymnasiumThere are many facilities that repeat the conversion to skating rinks every year in winter.On the contrary, it is usually used as a gymnasium or an exhibition hall, and there are cases where cooling pipes are laid out and skating rinks are installed only at competitions.Even outdoor skating rinks can be used as playgrounds in the summer.In addition, it should be notedSubtropicalIn rural areas, some people use cool indoor skating rinks to escape from the high outside temperature in summer, so it is explained that the population participating in ice skating in summer will not decrease significantly.
Considering the use in ice skating competitions, skating rinks are often constructed according to the standards expected for the competition.As a competition held at the skating rinkIce hockey,Bandy,,,speed skate,Figure skating,,Boots hockey,curlingThere is.
There is no specific standard, and it will be installed according to the circumstances of the place of establishment.When making a link by sprinkling water on the soil such as a schoolyard, it is difficult to make a horizontal, so in advanceconcreteThere is also a method of creating a horizontal plane of the size of a link and watering it.
|Outdoor, indoor, or indoor, a track with a maximum of 1m to a minimum of 400 and 333/1m, a double lane, and two 3 degree curves is used...Inside the curveradiusIs 25m to 26m, the width of the lane is 4m on the inside and 4m or more on the outside..|
|シ ョ ー ト|
|In a closed room with a roof (heating equipment), a link with a size of 60m x 30m or more has a circumference of 1m.OblongMake and use a truck.|
|According to international standards, the maximum is 61m x 30m and the minimum is 56m x 26m..NHLUsed inNorth AmericaThe standard is 200フ ィ ー ト(About 61m) x 85 feet (about 26m).Detail is"Hockey rink"reference.|
|According to international standards, the maximum is 60m x 30m and the minimum is 56m x 26m..|
Japanese skating rink
Second World Warbefore,Taisho eraIn Osaka at the endIchioka ParadiseJapan's first artificial skating rink "Hokugokukan" was built insideHowever, the number was small nationwide.Generally, in winter, the natural ice of lakes and ponds was used to slide as a natural link, but it was often affected by the weather, the thickness of the ice, and the quality of the ice.But especially after World War IIHigh economic growth periodWith the rapid increase in artificial skating rinks, it is less likely to be significantly affected by the weather.At the same time, it led to a dramatic improvement in speed skating.
Ministry of educationBasic Survey on Social LifeAccording to the number of indoor links installed1969122,1985268,1996There were 127 in, but it is decreasing year by year.2008Has decreased to 96 locations.The number of outdoor links was 1969 in 270, 1985 in 672, and 1996 in 278, but it has decreased year by year to 2008 in 115.Winter OlympicsIt is temporarily in the limelight every time it is performed, but it is repeatedly obsolete soon.
From a competitive point of view, it is a matter of life and death that there are few places to practice.Also, since there is no 400m track link that can be used all year round, it is a drawback that athletes in Japan have to go abroad for summer practice.2009In 9 monthHokkaidoObihiroThe Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Oval, which has a 400m track link indoors, was completed, and from the following year, the link will be used in mid-July, and it is becoming a base for speed skating athletes in Japan to practice in the summer.
Main skating rink
speed skateUsed for.
- Makomanai Outdoor Stadium Makomanai Sekisui Heim Stadium (Hokkaido)Sapporo) Outdoor
- Outdoor skating rink (HokkaidoTomakomai) Outdoor
- Obihiro no Mori Speed Skating Rink Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Oval (Obihiro City, Hokkaido) Indoor
- (HokkaidoKushiro) Outdoor
- Hachinohe City Nagane Skating Rink YS Arena Hachinohe (AomoriHachinohe City) Indoor
- (IwateMorioka) Outdoor
- Yamagata City Sports Centerskating rink(YamagataYamagataOchiai Town) Outdoor
- Fukushima Prefecture Koriyama Skating Rink(FukushimaKoriyama) Outdoor
- Nikko Kirito Skating Center(TochigiNikko) Outdoor
- Gunma Sports CenterIkaho Link (GunmaShibukawa) Outdoor
- Fujikyu Highland Conifer forestSeiko Oval (YamanashiFujiyoshida) Outdoor
- Yamanashi Prefectural Yatsugatake Skate Center(Yamanashi PrefectureHokuto) Outdoor
- M Wave(NaganoNagano city) Indoor
- (Nagano PrefectureMatsumoto) Outdoors-(Closed)
- (Nagano PrefectureHadano) Outdoor
- (Nagano PrefectureKaruizawa) Outdoor
- (Nagano PrefectureOkaya) Outdoor
- (Nagano PrefectureKoumi) Outdoor
- Gifu Crystal Park Ena Skating rink(GifuEna City) Outdoor
Hockey rinkIt is,Ice hockeyIn addition,Short track speed skating,Figure skatingIs the standard used forcurlingIt may correspond to.There are many links that are open all year roundOnly listed below.The year-round business here means that there are regular holidays about once a week and business days are set all year round.Some of the facilities below are open 1 hours a day, both for general use and for private use.
- Size: The size of the main link.Vertical (verticalm) × Horizontal (m).
- Year-round: The year when it was open all year.However, if unknown, the year of establishment.After the whole year, the operator may have changed, there may be a period of business suspension, or the old facility may be dismantled or newly established.
- Umemura Academy-Chukyo UniversityandKansai University-Kansai UniversityThe link is a dedicated facility for university officials and athletes, but may have a public opening date.Kake Gakuen-Kurashiki University of Arts and SciencesEducational facilityHealthpia KurashikiThe link is open to the public.
- Nicknames in brackets are parallel to the official name.The names in parentheses are widely known.Naming rightsIf the sale has a nickname that takes precedence over the official name, enter the nickname.
curlingThen, spray distilled water in the form of mist to create fine ice protrusions called "pebbles" on the link.In other ice competitions, the "pebble" is annoying because ice is made to make the links smoother.
- ^ Redmond, Gerald (1982). The sporting Scots of nineteenth-century Canada. Toronto, Ontario: Associated University Presses Inc .. p. 271. ISBN 0-8386-3069-3
- ^ a b c d e (PDF) (Kiboukyo Iwate National Athletic Meet / Kibogo Iwate Tournament Executive Committee)
- ^ "History of Japanese Skating Development-Speed Figure Hockey-" Baseball Magazine, 124p, 1981.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (1969, 1985, 1996): "Social Life Basic Survey".Excerpt from the number of physical education and sports facilities installed by survey type and facility type.
- ^ (PDF) (Niigata City)