Photo "Powerful Professional Baseball" game screen (provided and jointly provided by Konami Digital Entertainment)
Baseball game, IOC founds tournament to excite the Olympics with "PowerPro"
If you write the contents roughly
He pointed out that the Konami Digital Entertainment baseball game "Powerful Pro Baseball (PowerPro)" adopted by the IOC "can attract many young people."
[Joint Geneva] The International Olympic Committee (IOC) is planning to hold the Olympics in the future. → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Konami Digital Entertainment
A new subsidiary created with the reorganization of the Konami Group, pureHolding companyKonami became (laterKonami Holdings)of,consumerIt was established to take over the business as a game maker, toy maker, and publisher.
When conducting sales activitiesbrandIs the alphabetical notation "KONAMIIs used.Until 2012, the brand logo used a white logo in the frame of the group color "Konami Red", but from 2013, the frame has been removed and it has become common with the group logo.
- 1999(11) -Established Konami Music Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- 2006(18)May 3 --Konami Co., Ltd. has reorganized the Konami Group and introduced a holding company system.Game software,Toys & hobbies,amusement,online,マ ル チ メ デ ィ アAbout 5 businessesCompany split(New division)Wholly owned subsidiaryEstablished Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. to take over the business (Tokyo, which was the former business base of Konami)Minato-kuRoppongi(Roppongi Hills Mori TowerEstablished in)).
- 2012(24)May 3 --Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of KonamiHudsonTheAbsorption merger.
- 2016(28)May 11 --Konami Digital Entertainment's company split was implemented, and the planning, manufacturing, sales, and lending divisions of arcade games were established.Konami AmusementTransferred by absorption division.At the same time, Konami Digital Entertainment was a memberJapan Amusement Machine Industry AssociationMembers also succeed to Konami Amusement.
- head office:TokyoChuo-kuGinza1 chome 11 number 1
- Osaka Studio:OsakaOsakaKitaUmeda2 chome 5 number 25
- Overseas subsidiary:
- Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (USA)
- Konami Digital Entertainment BV (UK)
- Konami Digital Entertainment Limited (Hong Kong)
- Social content, content for mobile devices, online games
- Home video game software
- Card games
- Toys / hobbies, music / video software, etc.
Main products and services
Konami Digital Entertainment inherits all rights regarding products and services developed or sold by Konami and its subsidiaries / affiliates (including non-existing companies) before the establishment of Konami Digital Entertainment and before the holding company. However, as mentioned above, all rights, assets and liabilities related to the arcade game business were succeeded to Konami Amusement on November 2016, 11.As a result, after the same day, Konami Digital Entertainment's digital entertainment business will specialize in social content, content for mobile terminals, online games, home video game software, and card games.
For game works, the producer name is written on the product package.
2005By the group reorganization (17)Konami Computer EntertainmentThere was a subsidiary specializing in game development.Among those subsidiaries, the team that develops a specific work / series is "In-house productionIndependent authority (in a broad sense)In-house company) Was given and was building its own brand.
Some of the in-house productions survived after the subsidiary was integrated into Konami and the gaming business was transferred to Konami Digital Entertainment. In 2015, all in-house productions including Kojima Productions were dissolved due to business restructuring, and all development organizations were consolidated into the headquarters.
In-house production that once existed
- Virtual kissProduction (formerly KCE Tokyo,Tokimeki Memorialseries)
- Major Ace (formerly KCE Osaka,Live World SoccerSeries Perfect Striker Series)
- Kojima Productions(Old name: Kojima group, oldKCE Japan,metal GearSeries etc.)
- Love Plus Production(Akari UchidaWork of)
- Baseball Content Production (former name:Power production, Diamond head, oldKCE Osaka,Commentary powerful professional baseballSeries etc.)
- Winning ElevenProduction (old)KCE Tokyo）
- BemaniProduction (former AM Equipment Business Headquarters / GM Equipment Business Headquarters, Beatmania Series)
- beatnation label(Beat mania seriesIn-house music label centered on music composers, etc.)
- Dragon Collection Studio Kanekichi Production (Dragon collection(Social games for web browsers and smartphones)
- Japan Baseball Organization(NPB partner.Japan Championship SeriesOut of2011-2013The tournament was co-sponsored not only by our company, which is an NPB partner, but also by the Konami Headquarters and the entire Konami Group.)
- Japan Professional Soccer League(J League top partner. Returned from 2018. Contracted as top partner from 2002 to 2014 (official sponsor until 2011))
Music production company
- Konami labelSee also
Konami Music Entertainment
The artist who was once enrolled
- Kouda Mariko(1994-1999)
- Junko Noda(1999 -?)
- Riyu Kosaka(2000-2006)
- Noriko Kuwashima(2000-2003)
- Yukari Tamura(2001-2006)
- Saori Goto(2005-2008)
- Yukari Fukui(2007-2008)
- Yuu Kobayashi(2007-2008)
- Azusa Kataoka(2007)
- ^ a b c Konami Digital Entertainment Inc. 16th Term Financial Results Announcement
- ^ Hudson Soft Co., Ltd. Extraordinary Report January 2012, 1
- ^ “Notice Concerning Business Restructuring between Group Companies and Debt Exemption of Consolidated Subsidiaries” (PDF) (Press Release), Konami Holdings, (August 2016, 8) 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Konami Group's business restructuring plan revealed.Arcade game business integrated with pachinko / pachislot business 4Gamer.net March 2016, 8
- ^ Absorption-type announcement Konami Amusement September 2016, 9
- ^ Absorption-type announcement Konami Digital Entertainment October 2016, 9