Photo: Is there a recovery for Ryo Ishikawa !? (Photo: Yoshihiro Iwamoto)
Ryo Ishikawa, who passed the qualifying round, has a "firm focus" on what to do
If you write the contents roughly
Still, he said, "I could put up with the bunker and around the green, and it was a tough day, but it was fun."
<The Crowns 2nd day ◇ 1st ◇ Nagoya Golf Club Wago Course (Aichi Prefecture) ◇ 6557 yards par 70>… → Continue reading
Golf information ALBA.Net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sorrow,SakuIs also referred to as "Sakujitsu" when it comes to Sakushu. "SakuIs the new moon, which originally meant the day of the lunar calendar. The reading "tsutachi" is a variation of "tsukitsuki". When we read "Ichi-nichi" and "Ichijitsu," it means not only the first day of the month, but also "a certain day without specifying the month and day."
- May 1 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- May 2 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- May 3 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- May 4 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- May 5 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- May 6 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- May 7 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- May 8 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- May 9 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- May 10 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- May 11 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- May 12 - July 12 (Old calendar)
- XNUMXth( Japan) * A day with 1 or 6
- Water Offair( Japan) *1 day5 days-15 days
- MyokenFair of ( Japan) * 1 day・15 days
- Energy Conservations Day( Japan）
- 1980Implemented from. "Let's use energy carefully to save fossil resources on the earth and save it," he said.
- Movie service day( Japan）
- SafehealthTotal inspection date ( Japan）
- Azukis Day( Japan）
- Imuraya ConfectioneryEstablished. I used to eat red bean rice on the 1st and 15th of every month.