What is the national average bicycle insurance coverage rate?
If you write the contents roughly
There is more than double the difference between Kyoto and Shimane prefectures.
40% of the perpetrators of fatal or serious injuries drive a bicycle while operating a smartphone that was not covered by bicycle insurance ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Remote islandOki Island,TakeshimaEtc. are also included in the area of Shimane Prefecture.Old country name TheIzumo,Iwami,Oki countryEven today, it is often divided into three areas: Izumo, Iwami and Oki. Nationwide,TottoriIt has the second smallest population after.
The prefecture name of Shimane Prefecture was set by the prefectural office.Matsue CastleThe surrounding area is oldShimaneIt belongs to (Shimane-gun). Shimane's name is "Izumo country style soil recordInYatsuka Mizuomi Tsuno Life(The only thing about diapers without grabbing)nameAccording to. MatsueCastleShimane-gun where Matsue Castle is located (Ohashi RiverNorth. Hashikita)Yiu County(South of Ohashi River, south of the bridge).
Geospatial Information Authority of Japan According to Shimane Prefecture, the north, south, east and west ends are located at the following positions, and the length of east and west is 155.45. km, The north-south length is 326.52km[Annotation 1].
|Center point||Eastern end|
|Center of gravity|
- Adjacent prefectures: Tottori - Hiroshima - Yamaguchi
- Sea of Japan
- Chugoku Mountains
- Mountains:Mt. Azumayama,Mount Eboshi,Omanikiyama,Kyoragiyama,Funatoyama,
- Plains:Izumo Plain, Matsue Plain,
- Lake:Nakaumi(Nishikihama),Lake Shinji,Lake Kamisai
- River:Kobe river,Hii River,Iinagawa,Ohashi River,Ikawa
- Pass:Akana Pass
- Peninsula:Shimane Peninsula(byNational discountThere is a myth that it was made in)
- island:Radish island,Ejima,Himegashima,Kyojima(Fumishima)
- Other:Hinomisaki,Jizozaki(Jizozaki),Inasa beach
- Eastern (Izumo) In the area, the economic and cultural areas are in the western part of Tottori prefecture (westHouki,In particularYonago,Sakaiminato), it is sometimes treated together as the "Lake Shinji / Nakaumi region". (Example:Unhaku,Unhaku dialectWait)
- Mountains:Sanpei mountain, Volcanoes,Gora Hansan,Azusajiyama,Aonoyama,Mt. Kanmuriyama Mountains
- Plateau:Iwami Plateau, Sanpei Plateau
- River:Takatsugawa,Masuda River,Shufu River,Enokawa,Hikimi River
- Pass:Nosaka Pass,
- Other:Iwami Tatamigaura,Sanbe Shodohara buried forest,
- Western (Iwami) Indicates economic and cultural areasYamaguchi ,Hiroshima(EspeciallyHiroshima city), and the exchange is deep.
- Oki Islands(Shimagojima, Nishinoshima, Nakanoshima, Chiburijima)
- Takeshima(Republic of Korea (Korea)ToInternational lawIt has been illegally occupied without presenting the above grounds, and the Shimane Prefectural Government is virtually out of jurisdiction. )
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Shimizu Mt. Gassan Prefectural Natural Park
- Demon's Tongue Prefectural Nature Park
- Lake Shinji Kitayama Prefectural Natural Park
- Tachikyu Valley Prefectural Natural Park
- Ryuzu Yaedaki Prefectural Natural Park
- Egawa Water System Prefectural Nature Park
- Shugyokukei Kannon Falls Prefectural Nature Park
- Senjokei Prefectural Nature Park
- Hamada Coast Prefectural Nature Park
- Kanryuko Prefectural Natural Park
- Aonoyama Prefectural Nature Park
Ramsar Convention Registered Area
The whole prefectureSea of Japan side climateHowever, since it is located at the southwesternmost tip of the Sea of Japan side climate, it has a relatively mild climate and coastal areas.Heavy snowfallThere is no. However, the humidity is high and the number of rainfalls is high throughout the year. There are more cloudy and rainy days than sunny days.
- [Eastern coastal area (Izumo coastal area andLake ShinjiAround)】
Matsue,IzumoIn the eastern coast, the average temperature in winter is lower than in the western part, but the average January temperature in Matsue is 1.℃When,Kyoto City,The Pacific OceanThe big city on the sideAichiNagoya cityIs almost the same as, and is relatively warm. There is more snow east of Izumo City and Matsue City, but the annual snowfall in Matsue City is 89 cm.YonagoIt is less than the 133 cm of.Although there is a large amount of snow of about 1,2 cm to 15 cm once or twice a year, it usually melts in a few days due to the relatively high minimum temperature.Deep snowIs very few (Matsue City's Nesetsu is only 1961 times since 2011 in 1984/1977/1963/4). However, due to its proximity to the continentCold airWhen covered with, the daytime temperature even in the coastal areasBelow freezing Of真 冬日It may become.SummerTropical nightThere are also a few days,Sanyo regionThe heat is mild compared to the coastal areas of.
- [West coast (Iwami coast)]
Hamada,Ota City,Masuda City,Jiangjin CityIn the coastal areas of the western part of the prefecture, the winter temperature is relatively high, and the average temperature in January is about 1-5.0 ℃.Central Tokyo,OsakaIt is almost the same as, and it is warm.It belongs to the transition zone from the climate on the Sea of Japan side to the climate on the Pacific side of Kyushu, and the precipitation in winter is heavy, and even if it snows, it often stays at a few centimeters, and heavy snow is rare.rainy seasonAt the endRainy season frontIt may rain heavily due to the influence ofSanin Heavy Rain (1983),Heavy rain in 2013There are areas damaged by. Although there are several tropical nights in summer, the heat is mild compared to the coastal areas of the Sanyo region.
The inland area is cold with an average January temperature of 1-0.0 degrees Celsius,Iinan TownAkana (-13.5 degrees, 2012/2/19),Yasaka(-16.3 degrees, 2012/2/19),Mizuho(-15.2 degrees, 2012/2/19),Muikaichi(-13.4 degrees, 1981/2/28), it has been cooled down to about 15℃ below freezing. WesternTsuwano TownとYoshiga TownThe whole area is designated as heavy snowfall area except for, and the area with high altitude may reach about 1 m of snow in some years. Summer nights are cool and rarely tropical nights.
|Oki Island Town|
|Oki Island Town|
(January and February)
(January and February)
(January and February)
There are 8 cities, 5 districts, 10 towns and 1 village in the prefecture.
In Shimane Prefecture,townIs a "town" only in Kawamoto Town, and everything else is a "cho",villageIs read as "mura".
Eastern part (Izumo area)
- Matsue area
- Izumo area
- Yunnan area
West (Iwami area)
- Hamada area
- Masuda area
- Daejeon area
Oki (Oki area)
- Oki area
Merger of municipalities
|Showa 51, 4 month||Heisei 23/1||Heisei 24/1|
|Izumo region||Matsue City (old system)||Matsue City (new system)||Matsue|
(August 23, 8
Merged with Higashi Izumo Town)
|Yasugi City (old system)||Yasugi City (new system)||Yasugi City|
|Izumo City (old system)||Izumo City (new system)||Izumo|
(August 23, 10
Merged with Hikawa Town)
|Iiishi District||Santoya Town|
|Tonbara Town||Iinan Town|
|Iwami district||Ota City (old system)||Ota City (new system)||Ota City|
|Gotsu City (old system)||Gotsu City (new system)||Jiangjin City|
|Ochi Town||Misato Town|
|Hamada City (old system)||Hamada City (new system)||Hamada|
|Masuda City (old system)||Masuda City (new system)||Masuda City|
|Kanoashi-gun||Tsuwano Town (old system)||Tsuwano Town (new system)||Tsuwano Town|
|Oki region||Oki District||Saigo Town||Oki Island Town|
- *Yatsuka Town and Mihonoseki Town used to be part of the Yonago metropolitan area.
- In Shimane prefecture,PaleolithicAbout 15 ruins are known in Matsue City and its surroundings and around the central part of the Chugoku Mountains (former Mizuho Town).Lake ShinjiFrom the ruins on the north bankagateTrapezoid stoneware[Annotation 2],agateOrChalcedonyTrapezoidal stone tools, stone cores, flakes, and tuff stone cores have been excavated.
- Paleolithic about 2 years agoAira volcanic ash(AT) falls. AlsoOkiProductionobsidianBegins to appear.
- Jomon PeriodIn the early days (about 1 to 3 years ago) and early (about 1 to 1 years ago), the Jomon period on the coast of Kochukai BayVillageIs formed, and the sea level rises to create Lake Shinji, on the coast.Jomon peopleIs coming in.In the following first half (about 6 years ago-5 years ago),Akahoya volcanic ash(AKh) falls.It is the largest spread of Kochukai Bay and Koushido Lake Bay.Jomon settlements have appeared in various parts of the Sanin region,Shell moundCan be done.In the medium term (about 5 years ago-thousand years ago)Setouchi region,KyusyuAdvance exchanges with local areas.An exchange base village also appears in the mountains.Entering the latter period (about 4 years ago-thousand years ago), a large Jomon settlement is created.Around this time, Mt. Ohira of Mt. SanbeeruptionOccurs.The skeleton of the Izumo Plain can be formed by the effluent of ejecta.In the late period (about 3 years ago-two thousand and several hundred years ago), exchanges with Kyushu become active in the western part of the San'in region.Stone makerSoil digging tool (Stone axEtc.) will be widely used.
- The Izumo region in the eastern part of the prefecture was one of the most culturally developed regions in ancient Japan. EspeciallyYayoi PeriodInBronze wareWas excavatedAragami Valley,Kamo Iwakura RuinsOr largeFour-corner protruding mound grave(Yasugi CityAncient Izumo Tomb Hill,IzumoNishitani Tombs) And had ironware early on, there was a characteristic and advanced culture in the Sanin area, and its central power existed from eastern Shimane to western Tottori prefecture.
- Kofun periodToYunnanIn KamoKamihara ShrineOld tombFrom "HimikoIs called "Mirror ofKagehatsu3 years(239) NamedTriangular Edge God Beast MirrorHas been excavated. Around 6 meters of the Yamashiro Futakozuka Tumulus (Matsue City) around the middle of the 94th centuryFront and rear burial moundsIs built. A little later, about 91 meters, the Imaichi Dainenji Tumulus (Izumo City) is built. A large burial mound that antagonized the east and west of Izumo was built, but in the early 7th century it was a large 45 m side, just east of Futakozuka.Burial mound(Yamashiro Tomb) Is being built.The transition from the front-back burial mound to the square burial moundYamato administrationIt is the same as the change of the Great Royal Mausoleum.
- Nara periodWritten inRecord of Ancient Matters''Japanese calligraphy''Izumo country style soil record], set in IzumoSusanoo,Powerhouse OfmythThe existence was great even in the court, as was said. In addition, the foundation is told in mythologyIzumo TaishaFor generationsIzumo KunizoThe house is in charge of the ritual and continues to the present day.
- Oki has been around since ancient timesexileThe land ofKamakura period OfEmperor Gotoba-Emperor GodaigoMany nobles were swept away, but this spread the Kyoto culture and created a unique culture of the Oki Islands.Meiji RestorationPeriodOki riotIt is said that he was also associated with.
- In the Iwami region in the western part of the prefecture,Asuka PeriodRepresentative poetKakimoto MaroThere are many folklore left, and there are many songs about this area.Manyoshu』Remained in.
- Kamakura PeriodIn the Iwami region ofGenpei WarAnd there are few in western countriesGenjiAs oneBattle of Ichinotani,Battle of DannouraKanetaka Fujiwara, who made a military achievement inKanetaka MasudaOnce again, to Masuda Sho of the propertyNanao CastleWas built and made the base.
- Muromachi Period TheMr. Kyogoku,Mr. YamanaIn this areaGuardian daimyoIt became.Sengoku periodWhen you enterGuardian feeMetAmakoExpelled Mr. Kyogoku,Mt. Gassan Tomita CastleBased in (Yasugi City), chanting the championship in the Chugoku region,Tatara steelmakingWas run. Also developed at this timeOmori GinzanIt is,Mr. OuchiとAmakoThe fierce competition for the battle was held, but finallyMr. MouriDominated by,Edo ShogunateAfter establishmentShogunate territoryIt became.
The early modern period
- Izumo region
- Edo PeriodToYoshiharu HorioIs Izumo / Oki 24stoneSealed withMatsue CastleIt was built.Matsue DomainAfter thatMr. KyogokuThroughTokugawa IeyasuDraw the flow ofMatsudaira Yuki OfMatsudaira NaomasaEntered the country,BakumatsuCame to. In addition, in the Matsue domainHirose DomainとMaerihan(Both1666Founded)SupporterThere is, temporarilyMatsue Nitta Domain(1701から1704) Was also placed. In the Matsue clan, the rise of Tatara ironworks has led to ports such as Yasugi.KitamaebuneFlourished in.
- Iwami district
- In IwamiHamada domainとTsuwano ClanIs placed, the Hamada domainShigeharu FurutaThrough Matsudaira Matsudaira, HondaMatsudaira OchiHowever, the Tsuwano clanNaomori SakazakiAfter theKameiRespectively ruled.
- The eastern part of Iwami and part of the western part of IwamiIwami GinzanAs a territory, it was under the direct control of the Shogunate until the end of the Edo period, but there was also a period when it was temporarily kept in the Matsue domain. In addition,Aizu riotThe Kato family, which was modified byYoshiaki KatoWas allowed to survive and was given 1 stones of the Iwami Ginzan territory.Kanei20 years(1643)In MayYoshinaga ClanAlthough he was allowed to stand up to 1 stones, this clanTenwa2 years(1682)In MayMizuguchi ClanIt was transferred and disappeared.
- Oki region
- Oki was the territory of the Matsue domain, but temporarily at the Iwami GinzanDeputy officialThere was also a period under the control of the Shogunate, which was under the direct control of the Shogunate.
- At the end of the Edo period in Oki, the islanders had a period in which they exiled the Matsue clan's chief executive and undertook autonomyOki riot).
Modern and contemporary
- Tatara ironmaking declined,charcoalWith the transition to industry, some of the iron swordsmiths have modernized the Japanese iron-making process by establishing the Unhaku Steel Joint Stock Company, and have reached the present. A part of the old Tatara iron making is reproduced, and a small amount of operation is also performed.
- 659(Saimei5 years)-I ordered Kunizo Izumo to build the shrine of God (Kitsuki Taisha: Kizuki Taisha).1871(Meiji 4 Year)Izumo TaishaIs renamed.
- 733 -"Izumo country style soil record』Established.
- 1221 - Seku no RanLost inEmperor GotobaAre distributed in Oki.
- 1332 - Emperor GodaigoIs exiled to the Oki Islands (Genko War).
- 1333 --Emperor Go-Daigo escapes from the Oki Islands (Kamakura ShogunateDestruction,Kenmu administrationLeading to establishment).
- 1566 - Amako Yoshihisa Motonari MoriSurrender to.
- 1600 - Yoshiharu HorioEnters Tomita Castle.
- 1611 - Matsue CastleCastle construction.
- 1617 - Kamei MasanoriBecame the lord of Tsuwano.
- 1619 - Shigeharu FurutaBecomes the lord of Hamada.
- 1868 -Oki riot
- 1869(Meiji 2 Year）
- 1870(Meiji 3 Year）
- 1871(Meiji 4 Year）
- May 6 -Abandoned clan of Tsuwano clan is allowed and transferred to Hamada prefecture.
- May 7 -NationwideAbandoned DomainBy the former Matsue domainMatsue PrefectureIn the former Hirose DomainHirose Prefecture, In the former Maori domainMother villageInstalled.
- May 11 -With Matsue Prefecture, Hirose Prefecture, and Mother Town PrefectureOki regionMerged as Shimane Prefecture.Hamada Prefecture was established again in the Iwami region, excluding the Oki region.
- 1872(4th year of Meiji)
- May 12 -Transferred the Oki region to Tottori prefecture.
- 1876(Meiji9 years)
- 1881(14th year of Meiji)
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)
- 1891(24th year of Meiji)- Lafcadio HearnOf MatsueShiomi NawateLived in and wrote "Unknown Remnants of Japan".
- 1927(Showa2 years)- Ochi-gunKawamoto village enforces town system, Ochi-gunKawamotoWas launched.
- 1956(Showa 31) --A fire broke out in the annex of Shimane Prefectural Government, and about 3000 except for some buildings away from it.TsuboIs burnt down.
- 2004(Heisei16) December- National high school general physical education meetHeld in Shimane Prefecture as the main venue.
- May 10 - Ochi-gunOchi Town,Yamato VillageWas newly mergedMisato TownWas launched.
- May 10 --Ochi-gunIwami,Mizuho,Hasumi VillageWas newly mergedOnan TownWas launched.
- May 10 --Oki-gunSaigo Town,Fuse Village,Gokamura,Toman VillageMerged with the new establishmentOki Island TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Former Yasugi City,Nogi-gunHirose Town,HakuchoMerged and the new Yasugi City was established.Along with this, Nogi-gun disappeared.
- May 11 - Ohara-gunDaito Town,Kamo Town,Kitsuki,Iiishi DistrictSantoya Town,Kakegai Town,YoshidaWas newly mergedYunnanWas established Ohara-gun disappeared with this.
- May 11 - Masuda City Mino-gunMito Town,Tsumi TownIncorporated.Along with this, Mino-gun disappeared.
- May 1 - Iiishi DistrictAkrai Town,Tonbara TownWas newly mergedIinan TownWas launched.
- May 3 -Former Izumo City,Hirata City,Yugawa-gunTaisha Town,Koryo Town,Taki Town,Sada TownMerged and the new Izumo City was established.
- May 3 - Nita-gunNita Town,Yokota TownWas newly mergedOkuizumoWas launched.
- May 3 -Former Matsue City,YatsukaKashima Town,Mihonoseki,Yakumo Village,Tamauyu Town,Shinji Town,Yatsuka TownMerged and the new Matsue City was established.
- May 9 -OldKanoashi-gunTsuwano Town,Hihara TownMerged and the new Tsuwano Town was established.
- May 10 - Kanoashi-gunMuikaichi,Kakiki VillageWas newly mergedYoshiga TownWas launched.
- May 10 -Former Hamada City,Naga-gunMisumi Town,Asahi,Kinjo Town,YaemuraMerged and the new Hamada City was established.Along with this, Naka-gun disappeared.
- May 10 -Former Ota City,KumaOnsen Tsumachi,Nima TownMerged and the new Oda City was established.Along with this, Nima-gun disappeared.
- May 4 --Matsue City is the first in Shimane PrefectureSpecial cityMoved to.
- May 8 - KoreanLee Myung-boThe president illegally landed on Takeshima.
- May 9 - Sea of Japan10 prefectures including Shimane jointly facingPromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished.
Kenmin no Uta (""Light purple mountainsIn the 1950s, the number of people exceeded 90, but in 2014 it fell below 70... According to the 2015th census in 20, there were 69 people.1920It became the first prefecture in Japan to fall below the population in the first census ofPacific WarTemporarily plummeted due to social turmoil caused byTokyoexcept for).
2018 yearsTotal fertility rateIs 1.74OkinawaSecond in the country after.The natural rate of increase / decrease was -2%, ranking 0.71st in Japan, and the rate of social increase / decrease was + 41%, ranking 0.01th in Japan.
|Shimane Prefecture and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Shimane Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Shimane Prefecture Population Changes
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Financial capability index 0.25957 (29)
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.4) 3th out of 3 municipalities
House of Representatives OfSmall districtIs 2.House of CouncilorsThen,Shimane Prefectural constituencyAs a whole, it constituted one ward, but in 124rd House of Councilors ordinary electionThanTottori Prefecture Election DistrictCombined with Tottori Prefecture to form one wardJoint constituencyWas founded.
Economic and industrial
Agricultural decline is progressing in Shimane prefecture as well as the nationwide trend, and the total number of farmers, arable land area, and agricultural production value of Shimane prefecture are decreasing year by year. In terms of agricultural production value,RiceIs the highest with 33.3% of the total production value,VegetablesIs 16.2%,Dairy cowIs 13.7%,Beef cattleAccount for 13.6%..Rice as a special product (Nita rice,Kinu MusumeSuch),Grape,beef,melonand so on.High added value, expected synergistic effect with tourismMedicinal herb,HerbsWe are also focusing on cultivation.
- Total number of farmers (2015)-33,513 units
- Cultivated area (2015) ―― 37,000ha
- Agricultural production value (2016)-629 billion yen
2010Survey ofRed snow crabNo. 5,163 in Japan with a catch of 1 tons,YellowtailThe catch of fish is 17,963 tons, the first in Japan,Horse mackerelIt boasts the second highest nationwide catch of 33,432 tons... Also,Lake ShinjiCan be taken withShijimiWas 2014 tons in 26 (Heisei 3622), the highest catch in Japan for the first time in 4 years.
- Number of fishermen (2008)-3,689
- Number of Fishery Management Entities (2008)-2,343 Management Entities
- Total number of fishing vessels (2008)-3,240
- Total catch (2011)-15 tons
- Total production (2011)-200 billion yen
Shimane Prefecture has 4,657 construction companies, accounting for about 12% of the total number of operators, and the number of employees is 32,723, accounting for about 11% of the number of employees in all industries... Nationwide, there are 9.7% establishments and 6.9% employees in all construction industries. Therefore, the percentage of construction industry in Shimane prefecture is larger than that of the whole country.
In particular, the ratio of public works is 66.94%, second only to Kochi prefecture Public works play a major role in the construction industry. However, the number of public works projects has declined due to the financial difficulties of the country, prefectures and municipalities in recent years, and the environment surrounding the construction industry has become severe.
Shimane Prefecture's manufactured goods shipment value was ¥9,840 billion (2010) And steel costs ¥1,578 billion (2010) And the highest percentage.Edo PeriodからMeiji EraOverTatara steelmakingFlourishes and Shimane Prefecture is backed by ancient steel technologySteelThe industry is thrivingHitachi MetalsMany steel-related companies such as Besides this,TelecommunicationsmachineIs 1,565 billion yen,Electronic parts-deviceContinues at 1,295 billion yen.
The manufacturing industry shipments, etc.Shimane Shimazu-Izumo Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.Hikawa-cho (at that time), which has its head office and factory, is ¥2,634 billion And is the top city in the prefecture. Hikawa-cho is2011ToIzumoAccording to the statistics as of 2010, Izumo City has the highest shipment value in the manufacturing industry at 3,818 billion yen..
- Steel related- pig ironcasting-Special steeletc.Hitachi Metals・ (Yasugi City), (Izumo City), etc.
- Electronics- laptop-Electronic partsetc.Shimane Fujitsu-Shimane Shimazu-Izumo Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.(Izumo City),Shimane Sanyo Electric-Hoshizaki(Yunnan)etc.
- Transportation machinery- Agricultural machinery-AutomobilepartsSuch.Largest manufacturer of seal parts for automobiles (Unnan City)Mitsubishi Mahindra Agricultural Machine・ (Matsue City) etc.
- Food-related --- Processed marine products are produced in Hamada City and other areas.
Shimane Prefecture retail sales annual product sales1999Approximately 8,463 million yen, the number of establishments199412,018 establishments, the number of employees2002The peak is 50,546, and the number is decreasing each year... As of 2009, the annual product sales amount is about 7317 million yen. The number of establishments is 5,300, and the number of employees is 8,952..
Department store(Japan Department Store AssociationStores that areIchibata department store(Matsue City) only..However, Ichibata Department Store andFukuya(Hiroshima) And other department stores are developing small stores.
In a large supermarket,ionSubsidiaryAEON MALL,AEON retail,AEON TOWN,Hiroshima OfIzumiEtc. in ShimaneGeneral supermarket(GMS)Shopping centerAnd so on. While the number of stores is increasing, competition is intensifying2000 eraToMycal(Current:AEON retail) HamadaSaty (CurrentYou Mart Hamada) And Satoshi Izumo,JuscoHamada store (currently: AEON Retail) (currentlytrialAre open) and Hirata store (currently the shopping center ViVA is open) etc. are closed.
The total number of tourists in Shimane prefecture is 33,158 thousand (2015） Has become. Factors affecting the total number of touristsOnomichi Matsue LineThe whole line ofMatsue CastleHas been designated as a national treasure.
At the top level by municipality,IzumoWas the highest with 12,495,489, followed byMatsueThere are 10,061,918 people,HamadaHas 1,825,247.. At tourist facilities,Izumo TaishaHas attracted the largest number of tourists with 607.
The percentage of tourists from outside the prefecture is 22.9% in Hiroshima prefecture.KinkiIs 18.7%,Kanto regionIs 13.1%.ChugokuThe total of 4 prefectures accounts for nearly 5% of the total number of tourists from outside the prefecture.
The amount of tourism consumption by tourists in Shimane Prefecture is estimated to be 1,367 billion yen (FY27), and the economic ripple effect that tourism consumption has on the prefecture is estimated to be 1,634 billion yen..
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- Manufacturing industry
- Wood dairy industry(Yunnan City)
- Panasonic ES solar system manufacturing(Yunnan City)
- Izumo Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.(Izumo City)
- Shimane Fujitsu(Izumo City)
- Mitsubishi Mahindra Agricultural Machine(Matsue)
- Financial industry
- Service (Other)
- Techno Project (Matsue City)
- Network Applied Communication Laboratory(Matsue)
- Ushio (Goody)(Izumo City)
- Foods market hook(Yasu City)
- Kinuya(Masuda City)
- Juntendo(Masuda City)
Major companies with base offices in the prefecture
Designated financial institution
- San-in Godo Bank(Gogin)
- Shimane Agricultural Cooperative(JA Shimane)
Life and transportation
- Matsue Police Station(Matsue):Matsue
- Yasugi Police Station(Yasu City):Yasugi City
- Yunnan Police Station(Yunnan City):Yunnan-Okuizumo-Iinan Town
- Izumo Police Station(Izumo City):Izumo
- Daejeon Police Station(Ota City):Ota City
- Kawamoto Police Station(Kawamoto Town):Kawamoto-Misato Town-Onan Town
- Gotsu Police Station(Gotsu City):Jiangjin City
- Hamada Police Station(Hamada City):Hamada
- Masuda Police Station(Masuda City):Masuda City
- Tsuwano Police Station(Tsuwano Town):Tsuwano Town-Yoshiga Town
- Oki Island Police Station(Oki island town):Oki Island Town
- Urago Police Station(Nishinoshima Town):Amamachi-Nishinoshima Town-Tomio Village
Japan Coast Guard
Eighth District Coast Guard HeadquartersUnder the jurisdiction of.
- Sakai Coast Guard
- Oki Coast Guard Station (Okinoshima Town, Oki District, Shimane Prefecture)
- Hamada Coast Guard (Hamada City, Shimane Prefecture)
- Third-class airport
- Current railway line
- West Japan Railway Company
- Ichibata train(2006(18) In April, the former Ichibata Electric Railway became a holding company and was separated.
- Abandoned railway line
- West Japan Railway Company
- Former Ichibata Electric Railway (2006(18) Due to becoming a holding company in AprilNew Ichibata Electric Railway(Before transition)
- Hinomaru Motor
- Hoshoji Electric Railway Line(Fudoson Station-Haori Station)
- Railway lines whose construction has been frozen (Unfinished line）
Route bus operators operating in Shimane Prefecture (excluding limousine buses, demand buses, and municipal buses).
- Ichibata Bus-Oki Ichibata Transportation
- Matsue City Transportation Bureau(City bus)
- Iwami Transportation
- Okuizumo Traffic
- Susanoo Attractions
- Tanimoto Higher
- Bihoku Kotsu
- Yamato sightseeing
- Defense traffic
- Muikaichi Transportation
- San'in Expressway(Yasugi - Izumo,Izumo Tasuke - Daejeon Chuo / Mt. Sanbe,Nima / Iwami Ginzan - Iwami Fukumitsu,Jiangjin - Hamada JCT,Hamada - (I.e.,Toda - Kushiro,Takatsu - Suko）
- Matsue Expressway(Yunnan Yoshida - Shinji JCT）
- Hamada Expressway(Mizuho - Hamada)
- Chinese motorway(Muikaichi）
- General road
- National Route 9
- National Route 54
- National Route 180
- National Route 184
- National Route 186
- National Route 187
- National Route 191
- National Route 261
- National Route 314
- National Route 375
- National Route 431
- National Route 432
- National Route 485
- National Route 488
- List of prefectural roads in Shimane Prefecture
Ferries and high-speed boats
Medical and welfare
- Junior college
- College of technology
- Facilities other than school education
- (Oda City,Farmer training educational facility）
- Shimane Vocational Development College attached to China Vocational Development College(Gotsu City,Public vocational capacity building）
- "Sanin Chuo Shimpo"(Matsue)
- "Shimane Nichinichi Shimbun(Izumo City)
- "Nihonkai newspaper(Tottori), "Chinese newspaper"(Hiroshima Prefecture),"Sankei Shimbun』(Osaka) Is also sold in some areas.
- "Mainichi Newspapers''Nihon Keizai ShimbunIn the eastern part (Izumo, Oki), the Osaka head office, and in the western part (Iwami)FukuokaThe edition issued by the western book / branch office of is on sale.Therefore, even though they are in the same prefecture, there are differences in the content of articles even in the same newspaper (Travel agency OfAdsIn the eastern caseKIX,Itami Airport,Shin-Osaka StationThere are many departures, while in the westFukuoka Airport,Hakata StationDepartures are increasing).In addition, "Asahi ShimbunIs2008In (20), all prefectures were changed to sell the version issued by the Osaka head office.Yomiuri Shimbun"Also2009(21) From June 6st, sales of the version issued by the Osaka head office have been switched to all prefectures.
- TV/Radio stations
- NHK Matsue Broadcasting Station(Matsue)
- Sanin Central Television (TSK) - FNN : Fuji Television Network, IncSeries (Matsue City)
- FM San'in(V-air, Matsue City)
- Tottori OfSan'in Broadcasting (BSS),Nihonkai TV (NKT)(The main TV station is Matsue.[Annotation 3]),San'in quasi wide areaIs formed.
* In the Sanin region ANN(TV Asahi) Affiliated stationsTXN(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) Since there are no affiliated stations, you can watch affiliated stations outside the prefecture via cable TV.[Annotation 4]..Regarding TV AsahiKey stationTV Asahi established the Matsue branch office as an interview base in Shimane prefecture.Masuda CityFor the western part of the prefecture excludingHiroshima Home TV, About Masuda CityYamaguchi Asahi BroadcastingIs in charge of the interview.
- Cable tv station
- Community FM
- Shimane prefecture's radio wave situation
Shimane Prefecture has many flat areas with many flat terrain. Therefore, it cannot be said that the receiving environment of television and radio is always stable. Also,Korean PeninsulaThere were not a few interferences with radio waves from South Korea, etc.Terrestrial digital TV broadcasting,FM complement relay stationIt is being resolved with the start of.
- local cuisine
- Local confectionery
- Iwami ware(Porcelain,1994）
- Sekishu Japanese paper(Japanese paper,1989）
- (Masonry, precious stonework,1976）
- Traditional crafts
- OUR TEAM
- Shimane Susanoo Magic : B.LEAGUEBelongs.
- Matsue City FC(Matsue):JFLBelongs.
- SC Matsue(Matsue): Member of the Shimane Prefecture Soccer League.
- Hamada FC Cosmos(Hamada):China soccer leagueBelongs.
- E-WING Izumo (Izumo): Member of the Shimane Prefecture Soccer League.
- Selrio Shimane(Okuizumo):Hockey japanese leagueBelongs.
- MJG Shimane(Matsue): Only in the prefectureJapan Baseball FederationMember team.
- Porsade Hamada (Hamada City):F LeagueBelongs.
- Izumo All Japan University Ekiden Race(Izumo Ekiden)
- Matsue Ladies Half Marathon
- Swim Run IN Taki
- Hagi/Iwami Airport Marathon National Tournament
- Oki Island Ultra Marathon
- world Heritage
- Intangible cultural heritage
- Sekishu paper(Hamada City)
- National treasure
- Izumo TaishaMain hall (Izumo City)
- Shinto shrineMain hall (Matsue City)
- Akino deerMakieHand box (Izumo Taisha)
- Shiraito Wei armor (Himitake Shrine）
- Kamo Iwakura RuinsUnearthedBronze(Yunnan City)
- Aragami ValleyExcavated items (Izumo City)
- Matsue Castle(Matsue)
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Important cultural property
- Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Sada Shinno(Kashima Town, Matsue City)
- Oki Kokubunji Rengekai Dance(Oki Island Town, Oki District)
- Omoto Kagura (Sakura-cho, Gotsu City)
- Oki's Denraku and Garden Dance(Nishinoshima Town, Oki District)
- The heron dance of Tsuwano Yaei Shrine(Tsuwano Town)
- Fifty fierce glow(Ota City)
- LandShinto music(Taishacho, Izumo City)
- National scenic spot
- Sugada An(Matsue)
- Manpukuji Garden (Masuda City)
- Ikoji Garden (Masuda City)
- Senjokei(Sakurae Town, Gotsu City)
- Kitaura in Miho (Mihonoseki Town, Matsue City)
- Shugyoku Valley
- Oki Fuse Coast(Oki Island Town)
- Tachihisa(Izumo City)
- Tongue tremor(Okuizumo Town)
- Hidden door(Shimane Town, Matsue City)
- Tomio Oki red wall(Chiba Village)
- Oki Shirashima coast (Oki island town)
- Oki Kuniga Coast(Nishinoshima Town)
- Oki seaweed Tanohana (Oki island town)
- Former Hori Garden (Tsuwano-cho, Kanoashi-gun)
Folk Performing Arts/Folk Song
Works set in Shimane Prefecture
- Sand bowl(1974)
- It's hard for a man Torajiro love(1974)
- Fishing Fool Diary Special(1994)
- Princess Mononoke(1997)
- Future DiaryMovie version ~The Future Diary On The Film~ (2000)
- DEAD OR ALIVE 2 fugitive(2000)
- Blue moment(2001)
- White ship(2002)
- I Love Peace(2003)
- Sugai and his family _THE MOVIE(2004)
- Natural kokkokko(2007)
- さ く ら(2007)
- Yeah, what?(2008)
- Secret Society Hawk's Claw THE MOVIE2 ~The Black Oolong Tea That Loved Me~(2008)
- I Want to Be a Shellfish(2008)
- Silver rain(2009)
- RAILWAYS The story of a man who became a train driver at the age of 49(2010)
- Gegege's wife(2010)
- Takatsugawa (2019)
- crossroads (1978,NHK)- Kashima Town-Yatsuka Town
- The image of Japan (NHK, 1984)
- From New Orleans
- Capital of gods country
- What glows at night
- Life and death fragment
- Will meet again someday (1995,Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Sand bowl (2004,TBS）
- New human intersection (NHK, 2006)
- hourglass (2007, TBS)
- Hot spring young wolf murder deduction Izumo-Tamazo hot spring, matchmaking serial murder!! (2007,TV Asahi）
- Shimane lawyer (2007, Fuji Television)
- Teacher's secret (NHK, 2007)
- Gradually(2008-2009, NHKMorning TV novel）
- Gegege's wife (2010, NHK morning serial TV novel)
- 99 years of love ~ JAPANESE AMERICANS ~ (2010, TBS)
- Mom, I'm fine (2015,Nippon TV）
- Ghost story(Koizumi Yakumo）
- Impression of Matsue (Ryunosuke Ayukawa）
- Sand bowl(Seicho Matsumoto）
- Izumo country(Sawako Ariyoshi）
- Demise (Sugimoto）
- Saiichi (Tsutomu Mizukami）
- Dream Zukoke School Trip (Masamitsu Nasu,Kazuo Maekawa）
- Shimane lawyer(Masahito Kagawa,Tetsuo Aoki）
- Natural kokkokko(Kuramochi Fusako）
- Green bizarre blue seed(Yuzo Takada）
- hourglass(Hinako Ashihara）
- Brewer(Akira Oze）
- Ribbing game(Hoshizato Mochiru)-One of the protagonists, the tip of the iceberg is from Shimane Prefecture. Shimane appears in the story after returning home for a while.
- Omelette rice --One of the main characters, Hikaru Imai, is from Matsue City.Return to Matsue from volume 4 to volume 5 of the book.
- blue sky(Hidenori Hara）
- There is a bite()
- Stand Yakumo(Natsumi Tree）
- Celestial warrior sun red(Makoto Kubota)-A monster from Shimane prefecture called Hora comes out
- Banana fish(BANANA FISH,Akio Yoshida) --One of the main characters, Eiji Okumura, is from Izumo City.
- Shaman king(Hiroyuki Takei) --The main character, Yoh Asakura, is from Izumo City.In Volume 6, Izumo Taisha Shinmon-dori,Izumo Hinomisaki Lighthouse,Sanpei mountainAnd so on.
- Delicious Shinbo
- Mizuki Shigeru's ancient Izumo(Mizuki Shigeru）
- Naive (Hikaru Ninomiya) --One of the main characters, Maiko Fujisawa's father, had abandoned his family and was disappearing, but it turned out that he lived in Matsue.Visit Matsue City to visit Matsue City for illness.My father treated Yakumo Koizumi as the theme of his university graduation thesis, and even Maiko when she was youngGhost story』I was talking.
- Shinohayu(Igarashi Aguri) --During the workTamazo Onsen,KunibikiMesse etc. will appear.
- Frog man company -Flash animation brandFrog man company(FROGMAN (Ryo Ono)) Is based in Shimane prefecture, so it will appear as a story or a story in production in various parts of the prefecture.
- Digimon Adventure Our War Game! -There is a scene where Yamato and Takeru visit Shimane's grandmother's house.
- BLUE SEED
- Kamichu! -In the second half, the hero transferred to Izumo Junior High School
Person from Shimane Prefecture
- ^ However, the Japanese government is currentlyAdministrationHas not reachedTakeshimaIs included.
- ^ A small flaking stone tool that is trapezoidal or rectangular shaped by using flakes that have been peeled indefinitely from the stone core as the material, with sharp edges as the blades, and processing both sides of the sides. It is presumed that it was used as a piercing tool or cutting tool with a handle attached. A stone making tool from the beginning of the late Paleolithic era.
- ^ BSS is Tottori prefectureYonagoIs the head office, but at the beginning of TV broadcasting, in principle, "1 prefecture, 1 station" except for big cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, and Aichi, and NKT had already opened in Tottori prefecture.This violates this principle, so it is unavoidable that Shimane PrefectureMatsueHeadquarters was set up in. For this reason, although the radio was in the wide area of Tottori and Shimane prefectures, the anomalous state that the television was targeted only in Shimane prefecture continued, but since then, mutual access has been carried out by 2 stations including NKT and TSK, and it continues to this day. Also, for a while, this remnantTV AsahiSystemWide showBSS and NKT were broadcast at the same time, or the same program was broadcast on a time shift network. Detail isSan'in Broadcasting # Start TV broadcasting and expand areareference.
- ^ TV TOKYO is only in Izumo City except Matsue City, Yasugi City, and Hirata area.Independent broadcasting stationCan only be viewed in the Hirata area of Matsue, Yasugi, and Izumo.
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 11 reading
- ^ Meteorological Agency / Meteorological Statistics Information
- ^ "Collaboration in submarine resource development: 10 prefectures along the coast of the Sea of Japan""Sankei Shimbun] June 2012, 9[Broken link]..Other participating prefecturesAkita,Yamagata,Niigata,Toyama,Ishikawa,Fukui,Kyoto,Hyogo,Tottori.
- ^ "Methane hydrate utilization research 10 prefectures established a conference""Kobe newspaper] June 2012, 9[Broken link]
- ^ "Collaboration in resource development of the Sea of Japan, establishing a coalition. 10 prefectures on the Sea of Japan side, including this prefecture""Niigata Daily] June 2012, 9
- ^ "Methane hydrate, 10 prefectures unite survey in Sea of Japan""Asahi Shimbun] June 2012, 9
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2014, 4
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Statistics Department (2018) ``30 Production Agriculture Income Statistics''
- ^ "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Morning edition December 2019, 12 19 pages [San'in economy special feature] Calling glittering San'in people: New face to" starry sky dance "and herbal food
- ^ "Current status of agriculture, forestry and fisheries in Shimane Prefecture". 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b c Flying fish communication (24 No. 2)Shimane Prefectural Fisheries Technology Center (accessed August 2012, 8)
- ^ Ministry of AgricultureStatistics Department (2010) "22 Fisheries and Aquaculture Production Statistics"
- ^ Takuya Nagamune "Clam catch: prefecture, regained from Aomori for the first time in 4 years" "Lake Shinji by lake" "Mainichi Newspapers] June 2015, 4
- ^ a b c Shimane Prefecture Policy Planning Bureau, Statistics Research Division (2008) “2008 Fishery Census Survey Results Report”
- ^ Shimane Prefecture Policy Planning Bureau Statistical Survey Division (2011) "21 Economic Census-Basic Survey Shimane Prefecture Results Confirmation"
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (2011) "21 Economic Census-Basic Survey"
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismGeneral Policy Bureau Construction Statistics Office (2011) "22 Construction Comprehensive Statistics Annual Report"
- ^ a b c d e Shimane Prefecture Policy Planning Bureau Statistical Survey Division (2012) "22 Industrial Statistics Survey Results Report"
- ^ a b Shimane Prefecture Policy Planning Bureau Statistical Survey Division (2009) "19 Commercial Statistics Survey Results Report" pp.13
- ^ Japan Department Stores Association: Member/Collaboration Member -Japan Department Stores Association (read August 2012, 8).
- ^ a b c d e f Shimane Prefecture Commerce, Industry and Labor Department Tourism Promotion Division (2016) "27 Shimane Prefecture Tourism Dynamics Survey Results"
- Buildings in Shimane Prefecture
- Shimane Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- List of Japanese local governments
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Remember Shimane
- Shimane Tourism Navi -Shimane Tourism Association
- Shimane Geographic data related to- Open street map
- Shimane Prefecture | Historical administrative area data set β version -Geoshape repository (Checking the reference date on the left sideYou can see the change of administrative area)
- Map - Google map
Matsue Prefecture-Mother village-Hirose Prefecture
|Changes in administrative districts|