Photo Soccer Match Summary
[J1 Section 13] Kashima wins by pushing FC Tokyo away
If you write the contents roughly
The final score was 3-0, and Kashima won by defeating FC Tokyo with a big difference of 3 points.
J1 League Round 13 will be held on Sunday, July 5th at Kashima Antlers vs FC Tokyo at the Prefectural Kashima Soccer Stadium. → Continue reading
Sports entertainment application "Player!". We will deliver the latest news, breaking news, schedules, results, etc. of a wide range of sports from soccer, baseball to horse racing to athletics faster than anywhere else.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1999Join the J League.home town TheTokyoIs. Home stadiumChofu City OfAjinomoto Stadium (Tokyo Stadium)Is(Details about the home stadium are below). The practice area isKodaira OfFC Tokyo Kodaira Grand(Tokyo GasMusashinoen) (until 2001)Koto WardSarue OfFC Tokyo Fukagawa Grand）.
Therefore, the local activities areMitaka Cityas well as the Fuchu-shiincluding[Note 1]. ), with Kodaira as the main23 central wardsHowever, especially Koto Ward where the above-mentioned practice base was locatedFukagawa,, Once held J League official gameEdogawa-ku-Kita-SetagayaIt is performed mainly.
The club name "FC Tokyo" was established from the perspective of becoming a "J club for Tokyo residents" that is simple, easy to understand and familiar to everyone..
Until 2000, there was no other J League club calling itself Tokyo, so it was called "Tokyo".2001ToTokyo VerdySince (former V Kawasaki) changed its hometown to Tokyo, it has been written as "FC Tokyo" or "F Tokyo". In addition, the official information of the J League andSports promotion lotteryFor official publications with limited space (toto),F TokyoOften posted as(However, in the daily sports, "FC" is not included, but simply "Tokyo" is shown).
Name before professionalizationTokyo Gascome from"gasIt is because of these reasons that "" still remains as the original name for FC Tokyo.[Note 2]. For the nickname, this is taken from the uniform colorBlue-red corpsThere is
As for the operating company of FC Tokyo, the policy was to jointly invest as many companies and local governments as possible to be involved in Tokyo, and to be independent without being influenced by a specific company. 1997 Tokyo Gas Soccer ManagerMitsunori ToriharaAnd his bossJFLCouncil chairmanUehara EijiHas solidified its policy and has obtained the approval of the upper management of Tokyo Gas..
All of the past Presidents and Representative Directors are from Tokyo Gas, and many of the executives are from major shareholders.Seconded.
Director dispatched (current position in bold)
- Continued to increase from 161 groups at the time of establishment to 2015 as of June 6.
- There are many Tokyo Gas related companies,MunicipalitiesSince 1999Mitaka City,Fuchu-shi,Chofu City Since 2002Kodaira,NishitokyoSince 2004Koganei-shi Are listed, each for 100 million yenInvestment(Hold 20 shares)doing.Detail is"List of shareholdersSee
Detail is"Club sponsorSee
The club announced ``2016 VISION”, has set a numerical target of 50 billion yen for operating revenue.
Profit and loss
|年度||income||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Other||cost||expense||Personnel expenses||Administrative expenses||Profit||Net income|
- Amount of money: million yen
- Personnel costs are included in the project cost.
|年度||Revenue||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Upbringing||Other||cost||Personnel expenses||match||Home||Upbringing||woman||Sale||Profit||Net income|
- Amount of money: million yen
|年度||Revenue||Advertising fee||Admission fee||Allocation||Upbringing||Sales||Other||cost||Personnel expenses||match||Home||Upbringing||woman||Sales||Sale||Profit||Net income|
|年度||Total assets||Total debt||Net worth||Capital|
Amount of money: million yen
1997ToTokyo Gas Football Club], and announced participation in the J League.1998From the next season onFC Tokyo』And converted into a professional club with Tokyo as a home town, and joined the J League since 1999.J League Division 2(J2) Participation decided.
In 1999, joined the J League as the first team based in Tokyo. The majority of players from the Tokyo Gas era who do not sign professional contractsIn a solid fight Keep within 2nd place until mid-season. Section 27SendaiFW in battleAmaraoIs the first clubhat trickAchieved. However, due to the winning of the Nabisco Cup,Amarao's injury missedIn the final stage, he lost four straight games and was pushed out of the J4 promotion area. In the final sectionOitaDodge to enter second place (1999 J2 final sectionreference),J League Division 1(J1) I was promoted.
2000Is the first club to enter J1 as a club with the name "Tokyo". 10 peopleEmployee playersIt has a small budget and strength compared to other J1 clubs. In the opening round 5, he stood in the lead with 4 wins and 1 lossThe annual ranking is 7th. New GKYoichi ToiShow good graceHereafter2006He left the J League record of 216 consecutive league games..
FW in attackAmaraoWhen,(I.e.Joined with a fixed transfer fromTutMass production of the combination of.. Tut was the first club to score 2 points in the leagueJ League Best ElevenWas also chosen.. In addition, Tut is after the end of the seasonUrawaTransferred to.
2001A new headquarters with a capacity of 49,000Tokyo Stadium (now: Ajinomoto Stadium)Was completed and started to use The number of spectators mobilized dramatically increased.. StadiumFlutterIn the opening game which became, it moved from Kawasaki City and changed its name.Tokyo Verdy 1969The first withTokyo DerbyNext up, former Japanese national team FWRubisu Wagner OfV goalControlled by.
Rubisu is April 4thNabisco CupKofuIn battlehat trickAlthough he played an active part in the beginning, such asAmaraoOpportunities for participation gradually decreased due to overlapping play stylesJust six months after joining the teamFukuokaComplete transfer to. However, at that time, I quickly acquired it just before the opening.BrazilianMFKellyFits the team and seizes the attack team as a command tower.. After that, he worked as the core of the attack for 4 years.
Emperor's cupIn the first matchYokohama FCIt defeated the J2 team in the first round for the second consecutive year. At the end of this match, he commanded for seven years since the Tokyo Gas era.Kiyoshi Okuma directed byRetired.
2002, To the directorHiromi HaraTo promote attack soccer-oriented reinforcement, In the opening game,KashimaWin 4 points from.. However, he showed MVP class performance in this matchKobayashi ShigemitsuWas the starting point of offense and defense in a traffic accidentFumitake MiuraIs Section 2UrawaInjured in battle, both forced to leave for a long time.
Meanwhile, the players who joined the transfer this year have grown to regulars since May. DFRyo KajiAnd MFNaohiro IshikawaActivates the attack on the right side, DFTeruyuki MoiwaAlso new Brazilian CBJaneEstablished a solid defense in combination with.. In addition, the second year MFMasafumi MiyazawaAlso demonstrated his ability as a place kicker and seized the regular Volanti.. After the end of the seasonYukihiko Sato Yokohama FMHe left the company with a time-limited transfer to (complete transfer).
Also this yearHiroki Oji-Yuta BabaAchieved the top team promotion from the team's first academy, Belonging to FC Tokyo U-18Kure ShoginHowever, this is also the first two-class registered player to debut in the J League., 1 years, 16 months and 8 days, the youngest record of J20 at that time, played J1 first appearance.
Team slogan:90 minutes attack soccer.
2003Is the second year of the original system. DFKanazawaJoined and recorded the league's minimum goal. Both the 1st and 2nd stages are involved in the championship front, 4th place in the yearly ranking. It was the first match of the seasonMay 3 OfNabisco Cup・Yokohama FM Battle (Yokohama International Stadium) Was a high school student at FC Tokyo U-18Yohei KajiyamaMade their first appearance in the official game of the top team.. On the other hand,Emperor's cupFinally, the FW that has been popular as "KING OF TOKYO" since leading the JFL era.Amarao ShonanTransferred to.
Team slogan:Attack, drama, attack soccer.
8th place in the league.Nabisco CupNow, the Japanese national team and U-23 Japanese national team are lacking in multiple mainstays.Advance to the final. I met the best members for the first time in the cupIn the finalUrawaDefending at the end of the PK match, winning the first victory and winning the first official title after joining the J League.
Team slogan:Get offensive. Get offensive.
Original system 4th year.KellyWas resigned, but did not make any major reinforcement in the sense of shifting to younger generations.
Immediately after the opening, I was not so goodIwataAfter that, he took the lead, but since then, he has a new team of 4-3-3 and a new MF.DaniloMisfireAs a result, they lost the team worst 6 times in a row and soon dropped out of the championship front. In May there was a time when the dismissal of Hara's director took on reality,Yokohama FMBattle (Nissan Stadium)soNaohiro IshikawaInjured was discharged (it took about 8 months to recover due to a complete rupture of the knee ligament)Immediately afterLucasThere was also the end of the game due to unconsciousness of ambulance transportation.. In the final game, he won 12 games and was ranked 10th in the year. In the final section (right figure)C OsakaBlocked the victory of.. After the season, Hara retires as director. Also,Ryo Kaji G OsakaTransferred to.
In addition, this yearMay 7Before the Tokyo Derby game (Tokyo V match, FC Tokyo sponsored match), an injury case by FC Tokyo supporter occurred (about 200 supporters on the FC Tokyo side)ConcourseAt the time of provoking action towards the Tokyo V supporter at FC, one FC Tokyo supporter threw the lid of the ashtray that was installed in the hall to the crowd on the Tokyo V side, and the Tokyo V club staff, police officers, the general public InjuredCrime of injuryArrested). As the manager of this game, FC Tokyo was fined 1000 million yen from the J League.
Team slogan:Daring ~Trust, Courage, Challenge~
Brazilian who becomes the club's first foreign nationality managerGalloBecame the director. A team with a hastePass soccer mainly for holding balls (ball possession)I tried to switch toBased on the defensive "thorough man mark" defense with 3 backs, the tactic to build an attack with a short pass is not very successful,May 4Section 8 of千葉In the first half of the game, the game was completely controlled, and by the 9th minute of the second half, 3 goals were scored and defeated. Compared to Brazil, there was less gradual movement, and we struggled to prevent an opponent attack in the J League, which has a lot of momentum and speed.
In addition, many injured people will not be able to collaborate on tactics,Nabisco CupThen it was defeated at the bottom of the qualifying league with 2 losses and 4 losses. In addition, Brazilian FW won at the request of GaloWashingtonHowever, it was misfired, such as being immediately discharged from the game that was thrown in.May 7 OfKashimaIf you lose 4 points in the battle (2-4),29 days OfHiroshimaBattle (0-2),May 8Preseason MatchFC SeoulBattle (0-3),12 days OfUrawaLost consecutive battles (0-4),May 8It was announced that the director will be dismissed during the first season of the club.
From 1995 to succeeding directorBig bear,originalHas long been a head coach and has been the director of FC Tokyo U-18 from this year.Kuramata ToshioWas appointed. I took command from the 18th match against Chiba and made modifications such as returning the formation to 4 backs and finished the league match in 13th place.
Kuramata retired at the end of the season (returned to U-18).May 12Nara was reappointed as director. Also this year onlyJane(ShonanTransfer to),Fumitake Miura(Retired),Masafumi Miyazawa(OitaTransfer to),Mitsuhiro Toda(ShimizuLeft).
2006 FIFA World Cup Japan National TeamToYoichi ToiとTeruyuki MoiwaWere selected for the first time as a club, MoiwaAustralian national teamParticipated in the battle. It became the club's first World Cup player.
|1997||Riku Komazawa||1-0||Fukushima FC||2003||Taste studio||2-1||oak|
|1998||Riku Komazawa||3-0||Kokushi University||2004||Taste studio||1-0||Niigata|
|2000||Yokohama country||1-0||Yokohama FM||2006||Taste studio||2-0||Oita|
|2001||East Star||2v-1||Tokyo V||2007||Taste studio||2-4||Hiroshima|
Team slogan:It's Our Time ~Blue Gale, Red Anger~
However, the movement of Wanchope did not return sharply at all, and with EbaudTeruyuki MoiwaBoth center backs were sluggish due to injury, The axis of offense and defense was not decided, and it stumbled from the opening.. Was J21999から2006Until 8 seasons (1997 seasons including 1998 and 10 in the former JFL era) in a row, he won the opening game,HiroshimaThe record for the opening game streak also stopped (table on the right). Onechope left the team during the season. Furthermore, as a representative of U-22Yohei Kajiyama,Masahiko Inami,Sora HirayamaOf three people as full representativesYasuyuki Konno, But Kajiyama, who had been a good starter, left the group in September due to an injury in the representative game. Annual results finished in 9th place. In addition, Section 12Yokohama FMAchieved 1 J100 wins in the battle.
Hara retires as director for only one year.
Team slogan:Moving Football-Ball, body, mind of the person watching-
Yoichi Toi,Takashi Fukunishi(bothTokyo VTransfer to), MFYuta Baba(千葉What),Norio Suzuki(KobeWhat),Masahiko Inami(KashimaTo), FWLucas(G OsakaTo each other.. Meanwhile, MFNaoyoshi Hanyu, FWCabole, DFYuto Nagatomo(Specially designated last year) etc. Shirofuku puts "" in his tactics,2006I challenged to possession soccer again.
It moves away from white stars in the summer, but Section 30KashimaIn the game, Nagatomo, Kabole and others scored a good victory, Continued the fight at the position where there was a possibility of winning until the end of the season.
Last sectionThen J2 was defeated by Chiba, who lost 11 points in the final 4 minutes against Chiba (as a result, Chiba remained and Tokyo V was demoted).
- Team slogan:Moving Football-Move the heart of the viewer-
The second year of the castle fortune system.FukuokaからNakamura Hokuto,MitoからTaishi HiramatsuWas won. The opening game is sluggish, but MFYasuyuki KonnoTo CB,Bruno QuadrosLet's combine with, and again for voluntaryYohei KajiyamaAnd high school rookieYonemoto TakujiThe defense is stable from the time of fixing. Furthermore,Naohiro IshikawaThe ranking of the league match also increased due to the great success of 24 points in 15 games,ACLAlthough he missed the entry, he finished fifth. Also,Yuto NagatomoIshikawa was elected to J League Best Eleven.. It is the first time for two people to win the prize. Also, GKShuichi GondaSet a record for the number of league games closed each year.
Team slogan:Moving Football -One Heart-
The second year of the castle fortune system.2002ENEOS, who was the sponsor of the uniform, withdrew, and the reinforcement budget was narrowed,Satoru AsariRetired,Ryuhito Fujiyama SapporoTransferred to.Teruyuki MoiwaTo the outside of the force, did not negotiate in contract negotiationsBruno QuadrosLeft the group,Hideki Sahara Transfer with time limitWith the expiration of the period,(I.e.Returned to. In the center back where many members leftOitaからMorishige Masato,Jeonju UniversityからKim Young GunAlso,NiigataTo MFToshihiro MatsushitaThe brazilianABC FCTo FWRicardinoDespite being transferred for a limited time, the number of registered players was J1's minimum of 26, and the average age of the players was J1's second youth.
Just before the start of the season,Yonemoto Takuji Anterior cruciate ligament-MeniscusDamage.Yohei KajiyamaAlso suffered from condition adjustment after left ankle surgery, The beginning of the season was a tough player composition lacking both regular volanches from the previous year. The opening game won the first time in four years, but (4-1 vs.Yokohama FM・Tastes), and before the J1 suspension period, there were many games where both goals were scored and there were few goals scored.
In addition,2010 FIFA World Cup Japan National TeamToYasuyuki Konno,Yuto NagatomoWas elected.. Nagatomo is after the World Cupイタリア-CesenaHe left the company with a time-limited transfer. FW during World Cup periodMasashi OguroAcquired. There is also a score of DaikokuSuruga Bank ChampionshipAlthough he succeeded in winning the title following the previous year, he was dismissed from Shirofuku in September, while still unable to increase his points.
Team slogan:TOKYO SPIRIT[Note 3] ~all to win~
Okuma system second year.Shingo Akamine(I was transferred to rentalSendaiComplete transfer to),Kim Young Gun(OmiyaComplete transfer to),RicardinoEtc. left the group. On the other hand, FWRobert CetherAnd suffered from thin layersThe year beforeBased on the experience ofTatsuya TanizawaA player with J2 experience was added to each position.
In February, a play under the theme of “town with FC Tokyo”Chofu City Sengawa TheaterHe was newly appointed as a special judge from FC Tokyo.Kenji AkuneWith the representative directorRyuhito FujiyamaExtension Department coach attended.
In 4 monthTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquakeas well as the Nagano Prefecture Northern EarthquakeTo support the reconstruction ofCharity match with Masaru Matsumoto FCHold[Note 4]. Also,MiyagiFromYasuyuki KonnoBecame one of the founders,Meeting of J players with Tohoku SoulWas established.AkitaFromShimoda KoheiAlso participated in this and worked toward the reconstruction of football in the Tohoku region.
FW was the key man to win the early stages of the leagueSora Hirayama Is leaving for a long time,Noriyuki Tateishi“The number of breakdowns has risen beyond the imagination to the worst.I was in a situation like that, and in the beginning I had 7 goals in 4 races and 2 wins, but I suffered,Tanabe grass people,Hideto TakahashiSelection ofNaoyoshi HanyuPut on the bottom of the top With the adoption of the 4-2-3-1 line (right), the soil gradually began to show its strength. further,2007FW that was enrolled untilLucasReinforce them. Section 18 (Game 12[Note 5]) After completing, Keep the higher rank. November 11TottoriHe won the battle and decided to return to J1 in one year. No. 1 on the next 20 daysTosuLost and won the J2 championship.
Emperor's cupIs the final京都Of the predecessorTokyo Gas Soccer ClubThe first J2 team to win the Emperor's Cup after the foundation of the club, includingAFC Champions LeagueAcquired the participation right of (ACL). Okuma retires from the coach after the final match.
Team slogan:COA Football[Note 6]
Yasuyuki Konno G OsakaWhat,Tatsuya Suzuki TokushimaWhile completely transferred toYokohama FMからChima Watanabe,Hasegawa Arya Jasur,IwataからKenichi Kaga,ShimizuからKosuke Ota,Tokyo VからHiroki KonoThe team was prepared for the first battle in J2 and ACL for the first time in two years, including the return of players who had transferred for a limited time... Due to the success of Watanabe and Hasegawa, ACL topped the group league and advanced to the top 16 (right). During the suspension periodTatsuya TanizawaWill leave, but new membersNemanja VucechevicFilled the hole. The league match was 10th, the Nabisco Cup was the best four, and the Emperor's Cup was eliminated in the second round.
Team slogan:COA Football-Aiming for Further Evolution-[Note 6]
Second year of Popovich system.Naoyoshi Hanyu,Yohei KajiyamaEven though they leave the team with a fixed transfer,OmiyaからTogo SatoruWith a complete transfer,England2 part-SouthamptonからLee TadungIs acquired by transfer with a deadline. Lee returned to his former club in the middle of the season,Tanabe grass peopleFormed a business allianceSpain 2st-SabadellTransfer to the deadline.
In the league game, he lost 3 points from Round 4 and fell to 12th place, but became a source of points.Chima WatanabeThe highest score in the history of the club in J1 is recorded for the whole year. With three consecutive victories from Section 8 and four consecutive victories from Section 3, they both moved up to 24th place.ACL for the next yearHe didn't reach the 3rd place or higher to get the right to play, and he lost the 33th place in the prize money due to the defeat in the Round 7 Kashiwa, and finished the season in 8th place.
In addition, this yearTokyo Inviting the Olympic and Paralympic Games to be held in 2020Succeeded. FC Tokyo holds a bid PR event, etc. The clubs are supporting this activity[Note 7],2016 event invitation activityFrom the beginning Became a fruitful form.
Nemanja VucechevicLeft the group,Hasegawa Arya JasurIs C Osaka,Nakamura HokutoHave completely transferred to Omiya. FWEdu, MFYoshinori Muto(Specially designated from the year before last)Yohei Kajiyama,Naoyoshi HanyuReturned from the transfer with a deadline.
Although it was difficult to win in the early stages of the league game, Fikkadenti's tactics permeated in the middle of the game and the game performance was stable. Defensively2003Since then, he has scored five consecutive goals (J5 rounds 1 to 16) in a row, and his league game total goals have improved significantly from 20 in the previous year to 47. On the attacking side, Muto, who turned to FW, showed an activity of scoring 33 points in the league newcomer's highest score record Thailand. 13 unmatched club records (J14 rounds 1 to 13, right)For the time being, he emerged to 5th place (J1 Section 18, Section 21 to Section 22), but after losing undefeated record in Section 27, he stalled, and finally finished the season in 9th place. It was
The Nabisco Cup lost to the group league, and the Emperor's Cup ended in the best 16. Lucas, who retired last year, won the Merit Player Award.
Team slogan:Bello e Aggressivo!-All for victory-
FW Maeda's fit was delayed in the 1st stage, but he scored 10 points in the first half of the game, mainly due to his defense from the previous year.Yoshinori MutoHard work of the kickerKosuke OtaHe scored a lot in the set play centered on, and had a good fight with two consecutive wins. As a ranking for each stage of the two-stage system, we ranked second highest on record.
Maeda who demodulated the 2nd stage became the axis of the FW, and two new foreigners started to serve as their partners, but the hole of Muto leaving team could not be filled, and from the final stage Section 2Togo SatoruServed as FW (right). Further positive GKShuichi GondaWas the last to leave Section 5 due to overtraining syndromeBrada AbramovWas urgently reinforced and served as a positive GK from Section 10. It became impossible to increase the points as much as the 1st stage, and at the beginning of the final round, he was ranked 3rd annually, but because he drew the Tosu battle of the same section, he won the same section.G OsakaIt changed to 4th place in the year. Although he recorded the highest number of points and the highest annual ranking in Thailand,ChampionshipWas missed. After that, G OsakaUrawa OfEmperor's cupIn the carry with the advance to the finalNext year ACL Playoffs (PO)Get the right to participate[Note 8].
Both Nabisco Cup and Emperor's Cup finished at the best 8. Fikkadenti retired at the end of the same year.
Team slogan:Challenge the Top -Top Battle-
He replaced Fikkadentti as a conductor from 2008 to mid 2010Fukuhiro JoIs reappointed.Brada Abramov,Kosuke OtaLeft the group.Shuichi Gonda SV hornTransferred to rental.ShonanからYota Akimoto,TosuからKouta Mizunuma,KofuからTakuma Abe,Meiji UniversityからMuroya Naru(Specially designated player last year)[Note 9],IwataからYuichi Komano,China·Beijing GuoanからHa Dae SungJoined (Komano and Ha moved to Fukuoka and Nagoya after the 1st stage respectively).
It will be the official match of the same yearAFC Champions League 2016In the playoffsChonburi FCUpdated the club's highest score record against A big win with 9-0. It was the second time in four years that I won the ACL title. In the main battleJeonbuk Hyundai(Korea),Jiangsu Suning(China),Bins onPlay against (Vietnam). The group league breakthrough was entangled until the final section, but the same sectionRyoichi MaedaHe won the game with 2 goals and decided to advance to the final tournament. In the first round of the final tournamentShanghai PortPlay against (China). Mizunuma scored two goals to win the first match at home (1-2), but awayShanghai GymnasiumIn the second match, he scored a goal (2-0) just before the end of the match and lost 1 win and 1 loss.Away goalIt was defeated by the difference.
In the league game, injured people continued to struggle from the early stages to the members. In addition, due to the ACL playoff participation and the shortening of off and camping periods, physical condition and stamina are lacking. In the 1st stage, while struggling with the balance of offense and defense, return to solid defense It gradually surfaced and finished in 9th place. However, in the 2nd stage, while losing the game, there was a lot of games that scored a goal just before the end of the game and lost the game in reverse. The successor is coach and former Fukuoka directorYoshiyuki ShinodaIs promoted to director. After assuming Shinoda, he recovered his sense of stability with 8 wins, 2 losses and 2 minutes, and finished the league match in 9th place annually.
Team slogan:TOKYO GRIT-All power-
NagoyaからKensuke Nagai,TosuからAkihiro Hayashi,(I.e.からYoshito Okubo,FC SeoulからYojiro TakahagiAcquired. In JanuaryKosuke OtaReturned to the team after two years of complete transfer. Further in MarchHiroshimaFrom the previous year's top scorerPeter UtakaTheTransfer with time limitI made a big reinforcement that is unprecedented in the club history..
In the summer transfer informationLippi Veroso,Jang Hyun Soo,Jakit WakupiromEarned. Burns moved to Hiroshima after the contract expired on June 6. And Kono is Tosu, Abe isUlsan Hyundai FCComplete transfer to NakajimaPortimonense SCWas transferred to a limited time. On November 11st, youthKuboとHirakawa ReiSigned a professional contract.
Although he was steadily gaining points at the beginning of the season, he had 14 games not won from the Shimizu S-Pulse match in Section 6 and 22 games not won from the Vissel Kobe match in Section 4.YBC Levin CupThen stalled at the end of the group league. Although he proceeded to the knockout stage by winning the playoff against Hiroshima, Kawasaki received a total score of 1-1 on one line and lost.Emperor's cupBut in the second roundNaganoWas defeated and the cup game was early defeat.
On September 9, coach Shinoda retired due to poor performance and coachTakayoshi YasumaWas promoted to serve as interim coach until the end of the season. After the change of director, the result was 1 win 4 losses 4 minutes, and the team was sluggish. Especially after the 27th round, there was no victory and the team could not be rebuilt, and the season ended at 1th, which is the lowest ever after returning to J13.
In addition, Takayuki Tateishi retired from GM this year (later assumed the post of CEO of the Belgian league Sint-Troyden VV).
Team slogan:Aiming to be a strong and loved team
Kenta HasegawaIs the new director.KobeからKotaro OmoriIs acquired by full transfer.YokohamaからTakamasa Togashi,oakからDiego OliveiraJoined as a transfer with a deadline. Also,Chuo UniversityからTeruichi Yajima, From U-18Taichi HaraとShinoda AitoIs a new member.
Even though the opening match was a draw, they lost two games in a row with Vegalta Sendai and Jubilo Iwata. From the match against Shonan Bellmare in Section 2, a new force, Diego Oliveira, began to fit into the team, and Kenta Hasegawa's ``fast break'' tactic was established, and continued to earn points steadily until the match against Vissel Kobe in Section 4. Was there.
However, in the summer transfer market, acquisition of new strength failed. The player formation has been fixed since he only got a rinse from Ventforet Kofu with a fixed transfer.
Furthermore, as the tactics began to be studied by the opponent, the attacking team silenced and gradually began to fall in rank, eventually finishing in 6th place.
After the season ended, Yohei Kajiyama announced his retirement.
Team slogan:Aiming to be a strongly loved team
Diego Oliveira switched to full transfer,TosuからRyosuke Tagawa,NiigataからIkumi Miyazaki,YamagataからGo KodamaEarned,Yokohama FM OfKubo,Fukuoka OfYou InsReturned from the transfer with a deadline. Also, paying attention to expanding the number of foreign national players,GremioからJael,Gwangju FCからNa Sanho,Bangkok UnitedからNa
In the first half, Kenei Kubo was appointed and made a big break. Both the tactics and the members have been the same since last year, but due to Kubo's success, 12 races were undefeated (9 wins and 3 minutes) and the start dash was successful. When he won the undefeated confrontation with Hiroshima in Section 8 and took the lead, he continued to lead the lead in the first half.
But in the summer transfer market, Kuboreal MadridTransferred toJang Hyun Soo Al Hilal,Kosuke OtaHowever, Nagoya and several major players leaked.Ajinomoto Stadium Rugby World Cup 2019It was also the venue for the match, and from the 24th round it was 8 away away.[Note 10] There was a hard schedule.
However, unlike last season when it suddenly stalled in the summer, there was no major collapse such as overcoming the eight consecutive games with 8 wins 4 minutes 2 losses, and kept the lead until Section 2. But I've been getting betterKashimaAfter being caught up by Yokohama FM, Kashima once took the lead in Section 28. After returning to the top position in verse 31 but returning to home taste studio from verse 32Shonan,UrawaAnd Yokohama FM, who won consecutive wins, took the lead. Especially in the Urawa match, the two tops of Diego Oliveira and Kensuke Nagai were all injured, and they were injured. The final section is a direct confrontation with Yokohama FM. Nagai, who dislocated from the right shoulder of the previous section, made a forcible move while he needed to win more than four points to win the championship, but lost 2-4 and did not reach the league title. However, the results of 0 wins, 3 draws, 19 losses, 7 points and 8nd place in the league match both set a new record in club history..
Team slogan:Aiming to be a strongly loved team
In 2020New coronavirusの影響で第1節(2/23 対清水エスパルス）を行った後約4か月の空白期間となった。久々の試合となった第2節（7/4 対柏レイソル）では０－１で勝利するものの、第3節（7/8 対(I.e. ・ 35rdTama River Classico) Lost 17-11.After that, although he was forced to overcrowd more than the non-participating teams to participate in ACL, the midfield game was stable and the final league ranking was 6th with 6 wins, 2021 losses and 1 minutes, and the curtain was closed in 4. On January XNUMXthNational StadiumIt was conductedYBC Levin CupThen, he confronted Kashiwa Reysol and won the championship 16-XNUMX. ACL loses in the best XNUMX
Team slogan:Aiming to be a strongly loved team(Although not officially announced, at the time of the home gameStarting elevenSimilar words are written on the electric bulletin board of the announcement)
(Updated from time to time: As of April 6) Most of the mainstay remained this season, but Kiwara Miyazaki transferred to Fagiano Okayama for rental, and Takahiro Yanagi completely transferred to Consadole Sapporo (rented to Vegalta Sendai last season).Meanwhile, Nobuyuki Abe was acquired from AC Nagano Parceiro, and Bruno Uvini was acquired from Al Ihaded. In the 10 season, the first match will be against Urawa Reds (Saki star).The result so far is "3 races, 17,21,28 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses". 4 / 4 (YBC), won 11,17,24,5/1,5 and achieved 9 consecutive home wins, but then stalled and suffered 5 consecutive league losses with 14 / 5 / 15 / 16. It was.However, in the 2008th round (13/XNUMX vs. Kashiwa Reysol), he achieved a goalless victory in the first league match of the season XNUMX-XNUMX and stopped the losing streak.After that, he also won Gamba Osaka, but in the away game against Shimizu S-Pulse in Section XNUMX, he lost for the first time in XNUMX years since XNUMX, which is an unstable battle.
The Levin Cup group stage passed the lead and was undefeated. (4 races, 28 wins, 4 draws, 2021 goals, XNUMX goals difference).In addition, with the XNUMX/XNUMX match against Tokushima, the XNUMX Levin Cup group stage breakthrough has been confirmed., 5/5 Round 5 Kobe match was confirmed to pass the group stage first place, and GS Round 6 was a dead rubber match, so there were many youth players on the bench. The playoff stage on June 6th and 5th fought Shonan.In the first round, he lost 13-1 but in the second round away, he won 0-1 and broke through with TOTAL 2-1. We have decided to advance to the prime stage (quarterfinal), which will be held in September for the third consecutive year.
The second round of the Emperor's Cup held on 6/9 is in Kita-ku, Tokyo.Ajinomoto Field NishigaokaPerformed atJuntendo UniversityI played against.In the 90th minute of the first and second half, I couldn't settle and entered the extra time.PKPointed by and reversed.He was unable to score points and was eliminated in the second round.
International competition elected players
As mentioned above, the base is Ajinomoto Stadium (Chofu City), but in the past23 central wards OfNational Stadium Kasumigaoka Athletics Stadium,National Nishigaoka Soccer Field,Edogawa Athletic Stadium,Komazawa Olympic Park General Athletic Field Athletic FieldBut we are holding home games[Note 11].
2019 TheRugby World CupAs a result, during the period when Ajinomoto Stadium can not be used, it was 8 consecutive away games from August to November.. In the Levan Cup, the group stage has two matches because it cannot be used on weekdays due to the remodeling of Ajista.Chichibunomiya Rugby Field, 1 game leftSaitama City Omiya Park Soccer FieldSponsored at (NACK5 Stadium Omiya).
Also outside TokyoKagoshima Prefectural Kamoike Athletics Stadium(2000),Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium(20002001),Ishikawa Prefecture West Green Park Athletic Field(2000 years),Nagano Prefecture Matsumotodaira Wide Area Park Stadium(2006.2011Will hold a charity match)Kumagaya Sports Park Athletic Field(2011) held a home game.
New stadium concept
For the National Stadium,After the renovation to the new stadium,2020 Tokyo Olympics and ParalympicsAs part of the use after the tournament, a plan to relocate the base from Ajista after being renovated exclusively for the ball game was reported. However, it is close to the New National, saying that there is a possibility that the usage fee may become expensive even if it is based here.Yoyogi park OfAthletic fieldAnd soccer/hockey field It was also found that a number of private businesses are proposing to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government a plan to renovate the construction of a soccer stadium that can accommodate approximately 4 people. It is reported.
|In this itemColorIs dealing with Depending on the viewing environment, the colors may not be displayed properly.|
|年度||Total number||1 match|
Number of matches
|Venue||Average number of visitors per game / Total number of visitors||J League|
|West 10, Jiang 5|
Piece 3[Note 11]
|Country 10, piece 2[Note 11]|
1 duck, 1 whole
|2001||334,698||22,313||East 13, country 1|
|2002||332,597||22,173||East 12, country 3|||
|2003||373,978||24,932||Taste 14, country 1|||
|2004||381,575||25,438||Taste 13, country 2||||[Note 13]|
|Taste 15, country 2|||
|2006||409,634||24,096||Taste 14, country 2|
|2007||429,934||25,290||Taste 16, country 1|||
|2008||437,176||25,716||Taste 15, country 2|||
|Taste 14, country 3|
Piece 1, bear 1
|Taste 16, country 1||||[Note 16]|
|2013||426,246||25,073||Taste 14, country 3|||
|2014||428,184||25,187||Taste 16, country 1|||
* In FY2020, the number of spectators decreased not only for our team but also for all J-League teams due to the influence of the new coronavirus.
- League match only (Related:Japan Professional Soccer League # Number of substitutes).
- Total number of visitors
- 2001Urawa Red Diamonds (National Kasumigaoka Athletic Stadium) February 9: Reached 50-J1 2nd No. Section 7 vs
- 2003Vegalta Sendai (Ajinomoto Stadium) 7 6th: Reached 100 million-J1 1st Round 11 vs.
- October 2005, 10: Reached 15 million-J200 Round 1 vsSanfrecce Hiroshima FC (Ajinomoto Stadium)
- 2008Kyoto Sanga FC (Ajinomoto Stadium) March 3: Reached 30 million-J300 No. Section 3 vs
- 2010VISSEL KOBE (Ajinomoto Stadium) July 7: Reach 17 million-J400 Round 1 vs
- 2012/12 1st: 500 million people-J1 Round 34 vs Vegalta Sendai (Ajinomoto Stadium)
- 2015Kashima Antlers (Ajinomoto Stadium) May 5: 10 million people reached-J600 1st Round 1 vs.
- 2017 July 7: 13 million people reached-J700 1st Round 1 vs Kashima Antlers (Ajinomoto Stadium)
- 2019Kawasaki Frontale (Ajinomoto Stadium) May 7: 14 million people reached-J800 1st Round 1 vs.
Number of Matches by Match Venue Hosted by Cup Match (J League Cup ACL)
|年度||J League Cup||ACL||Remarks|
|1999||Nishigaoka 2, Edogawa 1|
|2000||Edogawa 1||(League Cup) Seed from the second round|
|2001||Tokyo Su 2|
|2002||Tokyo Su 2, Kunitachi 1|
|(League Cup) Tokyos = including final T1|
|2003||Ajinomoto 1, Kunitachi 1|
|(League Cup) Ami Sta = Final T1 only|
|2004||Ajinomoto 3, Kunitachi 2||(League Cup) Ami Star and National = 1 final T each included[Note 19]|
|2005||Taste Star 3|
|2006||Ajinomoto 2, Kunitachi 3|
|2007||Ajinomoto 2, Kunitachi 2||(League Cup) Ami Sta = including final T1|
|2008||Ajinomoto 3, Kunitachi 1|
|2009||Ajinomoto 3, Kunitachi 1|
|(League Cup) Ami Sta = Including final T2[Note 19]|
|2010||Ajinomoto 2, Kunitachi 1|
|(League Cup) Ami Sta = Including final T1|
|2012||Taste Star 2||Tokyo[Note 20] 1, national 2||(League Cup) Seed in the final T for ACL participation|
|2013||Ajinomoto 1, Kunitachi 1|
|2014||Taste Star 3|
|2015||Taste Star 4||(League Cup) Ami Sta = Including final T1|
|2016||Taste Star 2||Tokyo[Note 20]5||(ACL) Includes Playoff 1.|
(League Cup) Exemption from League Cup qualifying for ACL playoff victory[Note 21].
|2017||Taste Star 4||Non-participation||Includes (League Cup) Prime Stage (Final Tournament) 1.|
|2018||Taste Star 3|
|2019||Chichibunomiya2,NACK (Omiya)2||(League Cup) AjistaRugby World Cup 2019Due to facility renovation work accompanying the event|
Changed the sponsored game to Chichibu Memorial Rugby Stadium and NACK5 Stadium Omiya, of which NACK includes Prime S1.
(J League average)
|2004||32.5(34.7 years old)||12.0||6.8||23.9||34.2||15.4||7.7|
|2005||31.7(35.4 years old)||9.5||9.7||24.7||35.0||16.6||4.5|
|2006||35.1(35.9 years old)||5.6||3.6||23.0||37.2||20.1||10.5|
|2007||34.0(36.5 years old)||5.8||9.5||22.0||35.3||21.1||6.4|
|2008||37.5(37.4 years old)||5.8||4.7||13.2||33.4||30.1||12.9|
|2009||38.1(37.3 years old)||6.1||4.3||13.8||32.9||26.8||16.1|
|2010||38.8(38.2 years old)||3.8||8.3||11.2||29.6||28.7||18.3|
|2011||37.6(38.6 years old)||8.1||5.2||15.1||25.3||30.5||15.7|
|2012||37.2(39.0 years old)||11.1||7.5||12.9||23.7||26.9||18.0|
|2013||39.8(39.5 years old)||6.7||3.5||11.0||25.5||31.7||14.8||6.7|
|2014||43.1(40.4 years old)||3.1||4.0||9.3||20.7||32.3||18.9||11.6|
|2015||42.2(41.1 years old)||5.2||5.7||8.1||19.0||31.0||20.6||10.4|
|2016||40.2(41.6 years old)||9.1||5.1||10.0||20.3||28.1||19.2||8.1|
|2017||42.1(41.7 years old)||9.8||7.3||8.1||12.0||28.3||22.4||12.0|
|2018||42.1(41.9 years old)||5.7||7.9||9.8||15.8||28.8||21.5||10.6|
- League cup: 3 times
- Emperor's Cup All Japan Soccer Championship: 1 times
- J2 league: 1 times
J League Cup
- New Hero Award
- Best Player (MVP)
- J League Fair Play Award Takamado Palace Cup
- J1 Fair Play Award
- 2017, 2018
- J2 Fair Play Award
- Best Training Club Award
- 2010, 2017
- Asian Football Federation Monthly Best Director Award
- 2000/3 Kiyoshi Okuma
- Tokyo Environmental Award
- Fuchu Citizen Sports Excellence Award
|Posting location||Sponsor name||Notation||Posted year||Remarks|
|2019-||2018 is written on the right side of the clavicle|
|Breast in 2020 (for ACL)|
|Upper back||Mitsubishi Corporation|
2012-2016 lower back
|Lower back||Tokyo Gas Life Bal|
|2019-||2009 is back|
2010-2018 is chest
Also posted on the chest for the ACL qualifying round in 2012
MITSUI & CO.
|Front of pants||Tokyo Gas|
|Back of pants||None||-||-|
The history of uniform supply
Chronology of successive uniform sponsors
|chest||Left clavicle||Right clavicle||Upper back||Lower back||sleeve||Front of pants||Back of pants|
|1999||am / pm||Before ban||Enesta||-||TEPCO||Before ban||Before ban||adidas|
|2002||ENEOS||am / pm|
|2011||TEPCO / |
|2012||LIFEVAL / |
|2016||LIFEVAL / |
|2020||XFLAG / |
|2021||XFLAG||TOKYO GAS||MITSUI & CO.||New Balance|
- Other teams in the J-League have the sponsor above the uniform number and the player name below, but FC Tokyo has the opposite (player name above the uniform number and sponsor below) in 2009-2016.[Note 24].
- Although it is a title acquisition team, there is no star indicating the title acquisition[Note 25].
FC Tokyo U-23
FC Tokyo U-23(FC Tokyo Under Twenty Three, abbreviation: F East 23) is from 2016 to 2019J3 leagueA soccer team (U-3 team) consisting of players under 23 who belong to FC Tokyo who participated in (J23).
Overview (FC Tokyo U-23)
When the second team's participation in J2015 is proposed in the J League in September 9, FC Tokyo expressed their desire to participate first.
On December 12, the same year, at the J League Board of Directors2016 seasonIt was announced that "U-1 team" of J2 J23 club participates in J3, Club announced that it will participate as one of the teams participating in the first year.. Use a uniform that has a different design from the top team.
Positioned as a team between the top and youth Aiming to strengthen and train athletes under the age of 23 and raise the bottom of each age of the academy.. Therefore, in order to contribute to the improvement of the top team's performance and the number of players in the second team, the practice is to combine the top and second practice jointly., Took the form of selecting players before the match.. Therefore, in terms of collaboration, it tends to be behind other teams... In addition, by limiting the number of players under the age of 23 in the top team to the limitType 2 registered playerPromote utilization of.. For sub-organizations,Jumping gradeBy generalizing, it is possible to shift from formation by grade to formation according to ability..
- The first year coach of the top team coachTakayoshi YasumaAma was full-time coach of the top team in July with the change of the coach of the top team, and was acting as FC Tokyo U-7 coach.Nakamura TadashiWas changed to (Nakamura was appointed as the top team coach at the same time). Section 28NaganoIn battleKuboSets J League youngest appearance record U-18 brings a virtuous cycle that promotes growth not only for athletes promoted to U-23 but also for lower class,Club Youth Championship of the same yearas well as the J Youth CupDominated.
- Nakamura system second year. Of the opening roundCatale ToyamaIn battleGo Hatano,Suzuki Kijo,Masayuki YamadaMade a professional debut. Kenei Kubo is Section 5C large 23The J League youngest score record was updated in the battle.. Also this season, youth players are in the J3 leaguePremier LeagueIn parallel, if youth players are participating in J3, raise the bottom while using various players,Takamado Palace JFA U-18 Soccer LeagueAchieved the first victory at EAST.
- Instead of Nakamura, Ama becomes the director again.
- Ama transferred to the top team coachFagiano OkayamaDirector'sToru NagasawaBecame the new director. The ranking will fall to the record low of 16th place,Taichi HaraBecame the top scorer with 19 points.
- Nagasawa was scheduled to continue to lead the J3 league,Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionThe start of the event was delayed due to the impact of the competition, and other sports were suspended as well, making it difficult to secure the three stadiums that were planned to be used as home stadiums.[Note 26]Offered to withdraw from the J League and was approved by the J League Board of Directors on June 2020, 6.
|2016||J3||10 bit||30||36||9||9||12||32||31||+1||Takayoshi Yasuma / Nakamura Tadashi|
|2017||11 bit||32||43||12||7||13||36||47||-11%||Nakamura Tadashi|
|2018||14 bit||32||36||10||6||16||38||45||-7||Takayoshi Yasuma|
|2019||16 bit||34||36||9||9||16||43||52||-9||Toru Nagasawa|
- J3 Fair Play Award
- 2018, 2019
Host home game venue (U-23)
U-23 Team Meets J3 Capacity CriteriaAjinomoto Field Nishigaoka(Kita, About 7,300 people), and club officeKoto Ward OfYumenoshima Stadium(Capacity of about 4,800 people)Komazawa Olympic Park General Athletic Field Athletic FieldHeld with a capacity of about 20,000.
|年度||Taste fi west||Dream island||Komazawa||Taste studio||Other|
Raw Eye Forest1
Successive uniforms (U-23)
Uniform Sponsor Itinerary (U-23)
|年度||chest||clavicle||Upper back||Lower back||sleeve||Pants||supplier|
|2016||MITSUI & CO.||Before ban||-||-||OSSO ITALY||TOKYO GAS||UMBRO|
- Men's volleyball teamFC Tokyo Volleyball TeamWe have been holding volleyball classes since 2002.
- From January 2006,Professional baseball-Tokyo Yakult SwallowsIn collaboration with Tokyo, we will promote sports in Tokyo.. We have developed campaigns to promote the visit of fans of both sides, and are the mascots of Tokyo Dronpa and Yakult.Kuro TsubaVisit each other's games,Sora Hirayama,Yasuyuki KonnoThere are also exchange events such as Yakult's start pitching.
- In the summer of 2009TOKYO MXTogether with the sponsored soccer/baseball/horse racing collaboration event “Washoy TOKYO Summer Rally!”
- Japan Professional Basketball League(Bj league)Tokyo ApacheAnd the above three Yakult partners.
- Gakugei University Club -In October 2004Koganei-shi,Tokyo Gakugei UniversityFounded with.Industry-government-academia collaborationAim to develop regional sports by
- Designated administrator
- -Futsal court opened in October 2010.
- -Futsal court opened in October 2014.
Mainly on TV relayDAZN,Tokyo Metropolitan Television(TOKYO MX) is held (previously, TOKYO MX also produced in-house matches for home and away games that are held outside Tokyo.Japan Broadcasting Corporation(May be broadcast on the same day as NHK).
From January 2018, at TOKYO MX ``FC TOKYO COLORSIs being broadcast. 2020ch as of October 10 On Saturday morning from 7:00 to 7:30, the main broadcast will be broadcast on the same day from 11:00 to 11:30 on 092ch.
J.com Tokyoso"FC Tokyo VIVA ParadiseIs being broadcast. Updated twice a month (repeated broadcast for 2 days), so there will be a time lag, but information about players and games is being broadcast. The program itself is a longevity program that has been broadcast nearly 15 times.
Newspapers and others
Tokyo Chunichi SportsPublishes information about the club, which is titled "365 days FC Tokyo" on paper almost every day. Previously, in addition to that, we established a 365-day FC Tokyo Mobile mobile site with a pay registration system to transmit information.
Since 2014, the club's official quarterly magazine ``FCTOKYO MAGAZINE BR TOKYOIs published.
|Book title||Infomation||Release date||Number of pages||ISBN|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2000||Mainichi Shimbun||2000/4|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2001||2001/4|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2002||2002/2|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2003||2003/3|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2004||2004/3|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2005||2005/2|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2006||2006/2|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2007||2007/2|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2008||2008/3|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2009||2009/3|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2010||Asahi Shimbun Publishing||2010/3|
|FC Tokyo Fan Book 2011||2011/3|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2012||From One||2012/3|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2013||2013/2|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2014||2014/2|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2015||2015/2|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2016||2016/2|
|FC Tokyo Official Fan Book 2017||2017/2|
|Book title||Infomation||Release date||Number of pages||ISBN|
|Aim for the goal! Attack soccer|
Tactical and practice menu to score points
|Track to FC Tokyo J-1 [VHS]||2000th of February 4|
|Tokyo 2000 (Millennium)||2000th of February 4|
|FC Tokyo 2000-2002 Season Review (Limited production)|
|FC Tokyo 2002 Season Review||2003th of February 8|
|FC Tokyo 2003 Season Review||2004th of February 4|
|FC Tokyo Season Review 2004||2005th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2005 Season Review||2006th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2006 Season Review||2007/68 days|
|FC Tokyo 2007 Season Review||2008/59 days|
|FC Tokyo 2008 Season Review||2009/58 days|
|FC Tokyo Season Review 2009||2010th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2010 Season Review||2011th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2011 Season Review||2012th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2012 Season Review||2013th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2013 Season Review||2014th of February 3|
|FC Tokyo 2014 Season Review||2015/48 days|
|FC Tokyo 2015 Season Review||2016th of February 3|
|ASIN B01BTPM W8M|
|FC Tokyo 2016 Season Review||2017th of February 3|
|title||Distributor||Release date||Duration||National bibliographic number / ASIN|
|2004 J League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup Omnibus|
First victory! Track to FC Tokyo Cup Winners!
|Nikkatsu||2005th of February 1|
|FC Tokyo Stars 1999-2008||Nikkatsu||2009th of February 7|
|J League Official DVD 2009 J League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup|
Track to FC Tokyo Cup Winners "TOKYO AT THE TOP"
|Data Stadium||2010th of February 1|
|J League Official DVD Our National (Road to National)|
2009 J-League Yamazaki Nabisco Cup The path of fierce battle!
|Data Stadium||2010th of February 1|
|Player training program for the next generation|
FC Tokyo U-15 Musashino team practice
|T & H||2008|
|National bibliographic number:21698016|
2013May 1, It was discovered that the accounting manager of the operating company Tokyo Football Club Co., Ltd. (Tokyo FC) privately diverted approximately 2005 million yen in company expenses during the eight years from 2012 to 8. On the same day, Tokyo FC will become the accounting manager.Disciplinary dismissaldid. Regarding the loss amount, the manager in charge of the accounting repayed the full amount, and the representative director of Tokyo FC took responsibility and announced that 20% of the compensation will be voluntarily returned for 3 months..
- ^ The Tokyo stadium was constructed as part of the use of the site of the Kanto village, which spans the three cities of Mitaka, Fuchu, and Chofu.
- ^ In overseas media, the notation "The Gas Men" can be seen.
- ^ In "SPIRIT",Speed,Ppersonality,Independence,Race,Insight,TThe meaning of echnique is included.
- ^ From the J LeagueTohoku Electric Power-TEPCOIt is not possible to hold a charity match within the jurisdiction."Nagano Prefecture Matsumotodaira Wide Area Park StadiumMade in.
- ^ Due to the official game suspension due to the Great East Japan Earthquake, The league schedule was irregular.
- ^ a b "C/O/A"Collective,Offensive,Attractive battle, The meaning of aiming at the core of Japan in soccer is included.
- ^ The sports teams that have been named in the "Beaching Declaration" by the Bid Committee areNational teamOther than that, it is only FC Tokyo.
- ^ At the end of J1, PO participation was in Urawa, who was third in J1 for the first year. However, in the Emperor's Cup final match, Urawa was in a situation where he could win the ACL by himself, and even if he lost, he could get the ACL main participation right (can avoid the PO), so FC Tokyo I got the right to participate in the PO.
- ^ Active university students join during university enrollmentYuto Nagatomo,Yoshinori MutoThe third person following.
- ^ Was done on the wayLevan cupVirtually 10 consecutive games including the quarterfinals (since the final tournament is a home and away system)NACK5 Stadium OmiyaIncluding matches used as a home). In addition, FC Tokyo is the first in history to play away games for eight consecutive games in league games.
- ^ a b c d e In 1999, before the completion of Tokyo Stadium (Ajinomoto Stadium), Nishigaoka was registered., In the summer, he hosted three games in Komazawa, mainly in the Edogawa because of the re-covering/cultivation of grass and other amateur competitions, and in the autumn due to the schedule of amateur competitions. In 3, Nishigaoka did not meet the J2000 standard, so Komazawa, which accommodates the J1 standard in terms of accommodating personnel, became a nominal home stadium, but due to the lack of night lighting facilities, the majority was held nationally..
- ^ Tokyo Stadium completed
- ^ Tokyo Stadium renamed to Ajinomoto Stadium due to adoption of naming rights
- ^ J2 relegation
- ^ J1 promotion (return). First Emperor's Cup victory.
- ^ ACL first appearance
- ^ ACL participation
- ^ Rugby World Cup 2019Along with the event, the tournaments hosted by Ajista were concentrated in the first half of the game, and the second half became eight away games.
- ^ a b The finals held in the national are not included because they are treated as neutral locations.
- ^ a b In ACL, the name "Tokyo Stadium" is used because naming rights are prohibited.
- ^ If he lost to the playoffs, he was scheduled to hold three league cup qualifying matches at Ajista.
- ^ Represents the color of the gas flame. Many sports teams based on Tokyo Gas use uniforms in the same color scheme. Detail isRelationship with Tokyo Gas#SportsSee.
- ^ Posting canceled from April 2011.
- ^ Starting in 2016, advertisements on the back of the J League can be posted not only on the upper part but also on the lower part of the hem, but in FC Tokyo, sponsors have been posted on the lower part before that. As an example of submitting the logo at the bottom before 2016Gamba OsakaとKashiwa Reysol(Gamba Osaka was a sponsor at the time under the number, like FC Tokyo, between 1992 and 1996.Matsushita Electric Industrial("National/Panasonic" or "Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.") logo was put. In the case of Kashiwa, from 2014AflacIs supported by Kashiwa at the bottomSave the Children JapanThe logo was submitted free of charge.Also, in 2016-2018, in addition to the free logo Save the Children Japan at the bottom, a paid sponsor Zeal Holdings Was posted. )
- ^ For J League teams with other title acquisition experienceShimizu S-PulseIs mentioned. Until 2012Shonan BellmareWas also the same.
- ^ According to the media briefing of FC Tokyo,Ajinomoto Field Nishigaoka TheNadeshiko League,Kanto League,Kanto University LeagueEtc.,Komazawa Olympic Park General Athletic Field Athletic FieldAdjustments with track and field have occurred,Yumenoshima Stadium TheOlympicIt is said that the use will be restricted due to.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w Profile J League (March 2020, 9)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "FC Tokyo Fan Book 2010"Asahi original, 2010, pp. 120-121.
- ^ "Aoyama management theoryVol. 41, No. 2, September 2006.Pages 75-82
- ^ a b [J1: Section 18] Kashima vs F Tokyo: Hiromi Hara (F Tokyo) Press Conference Comments J League:J's GOALArchive (June 2007, 6)
- ^ a b [F Tokyo] Director Fikkadenti is motivated to fight against C Osaka on the 9th "Continue organized defense" Sports report (December 2014, 8)
- ^ Succeeded in "Dai Hara Tokyo". Director Shirofuku made a new Tokyo Gexaka (December 2009, 11)
- ^ About J. League(English)J League official website
- ^ a b c d e f Tokyo Football Club Co., Ltd. Announcement of financial results for the 23nd period
- ^ Company Profile Tokyo Football Club Co., Ltd. The Business Mall (May 2014, 5)
- ^ "Soccer criticism ISSUE55"Futabasha, 2012, 69 pages.ISBN 978-4575452754.
- ^ "FC Tokyo Challenge"Shogakukan, 2001, pp. 87-88.
- ^ a b Promotion/Relegation 4 clubs (above) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2000, 6) Nihon Keizai Shimbun (December 2000, 1)
- ^ "The 35th"Kanzen, 2016, 180 pages.
- ^ J 赔赛go门运作诐depth report Naka super debt Sohu (December 2010, 2)(Chinese)
- ^ 24 financial statements Mitaka City
- ^ Statement of accounts for each accounting revenue and expenditure and fund operation status Fuchu-shi
- ^ 24 financial statements Chofu City
- ^ a b 25 Kodaira-shi each financial statements settlement and fund operation situation examination opinion book 3 Kodaira
- ^ 25 financial status Koganei-shi
- ^ a b FC Tokyo 2020 VISION announced FC Tokyo (January 2016, 1)
- ^ FC Tokyo won 4 consecutive wins - Wayback machine(For archived March 2000, 1)Sports report (December 1999, 5)
- ^ a b c d e f g "FC Tokyo Fan Book 2002"Mainichi Shimbun, 2002, pp. 106-107.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad "FC Tokyo Famous Match BEST 10 Selected by Supporters"Cosmic publishing, 2012, pp. 62-74.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m "Football Summit 11th"Kanzen, 2013, pp. 7-11.
- ^ “FC Tokyo Face” ENEOS withdraws only this season - Wayback machine(For archived March 2009, 8) Sports Nippon (December 2009, 8)
- ^ The 2nd Sengawa Theater Theater Competition Recruitment of participating groups (persons) and citizen judges!!! Sengawa Theater Website 2010.08.04
- ^ Will FC Tokyo face Tokyo V with the spirit of 20 years ago? Sports Navigation, 2011.05.03
- ^ Research by Kabe"Football criticism ISSUE53 "Future image of FC Tokyo"Futabasha, 2011.
- ^ a b c FUJI XEROX SUPER CUP 2012 Special Feature: Introducing Clubs (archive) J's GOAL
- ^ "About the contract with Mr. Ranko Popovich". FCTOKYO OFFICIAL WEBSITE. (October 2013, 10) 2013th of February 10Browse.
- ^ About FC Tokyo VS Sagan Tosu Battle PR Event Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Bid Committee (August 2013, 8)
- ^ Promotion invitation declaration Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid Committee
- ^ Tokyo-Urawa, the first ever five-shot all head/J5 Nikkan Sports (December 2013, 9)
- ^ In the J1 league ``FC Tokyo vs. Jeff United Chiba'', the event to support Tokyo's invitation activity "Torch lighting ceremony" is held! Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics Bid Committee (April 2009, 4)
- ^ (PDF) Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics Bid Committee (April 2009, 4)
- ^ Schedule/result J League
- ^ AFC Champions League 2016 Urawa Reds final tournament decision and FC Tokyo playoff participation acquisition notice Japan Football Association (December 2015, 12)
- ^ "A documentary film closely related to J.League/FC Tokyo will be released in February 16!”. Movie.com (April 2015, 11). 2015th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "RIP SLYME provided the theme song for FC Tokyo documentary film”. Music Natalie (March 2015, 12). 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ FC Tokyo advances to ACL main battle for the first time in 4 years...Clearing the first game of the game with 9 club big wins with the most score in the club Soccer king (December 2016, 2)
- ^ FC Tokyo to ACL main tournament with 9 goals-ACL playoff against Chonburi FC- Japan Football Association (December 2016, 2)
- ^ [FC Tokyo] "What do you think about the total score of league worst 3rd place?", veteran Hanyu answers Soccer digest (June 2016, 6)
- ^ Part of the transformation that FC Tokyo greatly reinforced showed the defeat of Kashima in the enemy land for the first time in 10 years THE PAGE (February 2017, 2)
- ^ "[Start 2019 season! ] FC Tokyo: Comments from attendees at the 2019 new system presentation (1)". J's GOAL News. 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "FC Tokyo 2019 Transfer Information | Soccer shines better with data | Football LAB". www.football-lab.jp. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Leading death guard over verse 22... Why FC Tokyo missed its first victory | Toru Mukawa". Daily Gendai DIGITAL. 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "FC Tokyo HP”(Japanese). FC TokyoFC Tokyo. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ 28th Olympic Games (Athens/2004) Soccer Men's Japan National Team Members Teruyuki Moiwa, Yasuyuki Konno, Naohiro Ishikawa, Yuhei Tokunaga - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo 16
- ^ International Friendly Match (7/24 @ Kobe), Kirin Challenge Cup ALL FOR 2010! (7/29 @ Tokyo), 29th Olympic Games (2008 / Beijing) Announcement of selection of Yuto Nagatomo and Yohei Kajiyama as male soccer players - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo 14
- ^ Announcement of selection of Japanese representatives from the London 2012 Olympic Games, Yuhei Tokunaga and Shuichi Gonda FC Tokyo 2012.07.02
- ^ U-20 Japan National Team FIFA World Youth Championship Tournament UAE2003 Members Noriyuki Suzuki and Yuhei Tokunaga Selected - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo 16
- ^ U-20 Japan National Team (6/2-7/4)-FIFA World Youth Championship Netherlands 2005-Members of Tatsuya Masushima and Yohei Kajiyama - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo 15
- ^ U-17 Japan National Team FIFA U-17 World Cup Korea 2007 (8/8-9/13) Ryotaro Hironaga is selected as a member of FC Tokyo U-18 - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo (August 14, 2007)
- ^ FIFA U-17 World Cup Nigeria 2009 U-17 Japan National Team Members Selected for Yuma Hiroki of FC Tokyo U-18 - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 5) FC Tokyo 7
- ^ U-17 Japan National Team FIFA U-17 World Cup Mexico 2011 (6/18-7/10) members selected for Hideyuki Nozawa from FC Tokyo U-18 FC Tokyo 2011.06.03
- ^ a b J League News No. 50 ('99/01/01-'99/02/16) - Wayback machine(Archive for February 2001, 2) J League
- ^ FC Tokyo will be a "home" for the coming season - Wayback machine(For archived March 2000, 5)Sports report (December 1999, 11)
- ^ a b "[F Tokyo] Chichibunomiya is held for the first time in 1 years in the Levin Cup first league". Sports report (September 2019, 1). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "FC Tokyo could not use its home for about 8 months due to the hosting of the "Road of Death" Rugby World Cup". Football ZONE WEB (September 2019, 1). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ New national base, J base after Tokyo Olympics... F Tokyo and Kashima are candidates(Retrieved sports notification on December 2016, 12 January 30, 2017)
- ^ Facilities (see soccer/hockey field)
- ^ A soccer-only stadium in Yoyogi Park... To be completed until XNUMX, several private businesses propose to the capital(Viewed on the day of sports notification on July 2017, 7)
- ^ About "FC Tokyo 2015 Vision" FC Tokyo (January 2012, 2)
- ^ "J. League Data Site". data.j-league.or.jp. 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ [FC Tokyo] Total number of visitors to the J League reached 600 million J League (March 2015, 5)
- ^ [Thank you] Regarding the total number of J-League visitors reaching 700 million FC Tokyo (January 2017, 7)
- ^ [Thank you] Regarding the total number of J-League visitors reaching 800 million FC Tokyo (January 2019, 7)
- ^ Spectator Survey Summary Report J League
- ^ "Notice of signing official supplier contract with New Balance" (Press Release), Official Website, (December 2020, 12) 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Regarding TEPCO's response FC Tokyo 2011.04.28
- ^ ACL qualifying round
- ^ ACL final round
- ^ [THE REAL] The youngest J debut in history... FC Tokyo's aim included in the fostering plan for 15-year-old talented Kubo Kenei CYCLE (November 2016, 11)
- ^ “2016 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league U-23 team decided!” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2015, 12) 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b “Notice of 2016 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 League participation decision” (Press Release), FC Tokyo, (December 2015, 12) 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Football Summit 23rd"Kanzen, 2014, 44 pages.
- ^ Akihiko Kawabata (June 2016, 4). “How did the “three-way three” U-23 team participate in J3 (#35)?". J.LEAGUE.jp. 2017th of February 9Browse.
- ^ a b [J27 start] Excavating next-generation stars from the second team Sports report (December 2016, 2)
- ^ Kenei Kubo is "what you can do" with J1. Why doesn't he lose himself? (2/4) Number Web (May 2017, 5)
- ^ Steering in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area-FC Tokyo President's Future Vision/Part XNUMX Soccer king (December 2016, 4)
- ^ 2016 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co. J3 league Section 28 Kenhide Kubo (F East 23) J3 league match youngest participation record update 15 years 5 months 01 days J League (March 2016, 11)
- ^ The youth generation of FC Tokyo is growing rapidly! A good example of the U-23 team participating in J3. (3/3) Number WEB (May 2016, 5)
- ^ 2017 Meiji Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co.J3 league Section 5 Kenhide Kubo (F East 23) J3 league match youngest score record update 15 years 10 months 11 days J League (March 2017, 4)
- ^ [Takamado Cup] FC Tokyo U-18, which made a revenge last year. The reason for the victory is the existence of the U-23 team Soccer digest (February 2017, 11)
- ^ ""FC Tokyo U-23 withdrawal from J3 league" follow-up report-Comment by President Naoki Ogane at media briefing [free release]". Masaru GotoResponsibility Editing "Tokyo Wasshoi! Premium" (September 2020, 6). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ “About refusal to participate in FC Tokyo U-23 J3 League” (Press Release), Japan Professional Soccer League, (January 2020, 6) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Cooperation with Tokyo Yakult Swallows to promote sports in Tokyo - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo 15
- ^ Until September of the same year, both were broadcast on 9ch.
- ^ Until 2014,FM West TokyoWas also online.
- ^ Soccer attack instruction book "Aim for the goal! Of "Attack Soccer" - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2012, 7) FC Tokyo, June 14, 2001.06.12
- ^ "To all fans [Apology]" (Press Release), FC Tokyo, (December 2013, 1) 2013th of February 3Browse.
- FC Tokyo players list
- FC Tokyo sub-organization
- Tokyo Derby (Soccer) -Derby match with Tokyo Verdy
- Tama River Classico -Derby match with Kawasaki Frontale
- FC Tokyo Kodaira Grand
- FC Tokyo Fukagawa Grand
- FC Tokyo Volleyball Team
- U-12 Soccer Festival Obayashi Cup in Kijimadaira -Main until 2010. Sponsored since 2011 when the J League withdrew.
- Tokyo Gas Salaryman Mini Soccer Tournament
- Meiji University Athletic Club Soccer Club -Many of the coaches and GK coaches also serve as FC Tokyo coaches
- Yule Never Walk Alone -Supporter song
- Official website (携 帯)
- FC Tokyo / FC TOKYO - Facebook
- FC Tokyo [Official] (@fctokyoofficial)- Twitter
- FC Tokyo / FC TOKYO - mixi
- FC Tokyo official channel - YouTubeChannel
- FC Tokyo [Official] (fctokyoofficial)- Instagram
- Tokyo Soul! - TOKYO MX
- FC Tokyo Park Kodaira Tenjin
- FC Tokyo Park Fuchu