[Athlete muscle survey # 01] Canoe Takuya Haneda The shocked upper body and unusually developed abdominal oblique muscle
If you write the contents roughly
What is the amazing upper body and the 〇〇 muscle that developed because of continuing the competition?
The first memorable series of the new series "Athlete Muscle Survey" is a bronze medalist at the Rio Olympics in a canoe, which is also the focus of attention in the body ... → Continue reading
TV TOKYO sports
A sports news site operated by TV TOKYO. The latest sports news and bulletins, sports events, LIVE distribution, TV Tokyo original coverage, valuable interviews of active players/managers, columns, and other content will be sent at any time.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Depending on the context, the word "body" is synonymous with "body", "body" is a synonym, and "body" is a synonym. Sometimes the head, torso, limbs, etc. are collectively called the "body" (in this case,Five bodiesBoth身体(Also called), the part excluding the head and limbs from the five bodies (in this case,TorsoCan also be called) "body".
"Body andHeartOr with the body魂It is also used under the contrast. In that case, "body"A human,AnimalRefers to the material side, not the mental or spiritual side. Also for humans and animalsphysiologicalAspects,sexSometimes refers tofleshIt can be said that). If you say "body" when referring to the physiological and medical/anatomical aspects of humans,human bodyIs a synonym.
When you ask "How are you?" in everyday language,HealthAsking for status. In that case, I'm not just listening to the physiological aspects, but also to the physical and mental aspects, such as feeling unwell or feeling mentally disturbed.
How to treat your body and what to do with itmeaningIs how to treat other people's bodies, what meaning they give to them, and how such meaning captures the relationship between human existence and the body. Is that..What about humanity doing thatRulesEmiko Namihira says that it is now considered necessary to ask anew from various angles as to whether or not she has developed..
People areclothingThere is a tendency to hide and wear the body.make upMany people pretend to be their bodies.For the bodyModificationSome people try to add (Body modification).The bodyartMedium (MatiereSome people use it asBody art). The body that does not wear clothes is "naked・ It is called "naked body", but it isModern peopleHas come to have some meaning for ("nudismSee also section).
DeathIf you want to clarify or emphasize what you have done,cadaverIt is called and distinguished. "GoCorpse, "Nakigara," and "Mukuro."On the contrary, when it is clearly stated that it is alive, it is sometimes called a "living body".in Japan,WesternCompared to other countries家族We are particular about the bodies such as, and try to recover themculturehave..Generally in the WestJapaneseHe is not so particular about the body of his family.
Words about the body
- Upper body(Good morning)- A human OfwaistRefers to the upper part.Lower bodyConflict concept.What is the upper bodyA painting-statueChemicalIt is something that has been done.
- Lower body(Kahanshin)- A human OfwaistRefers to the lower part.Upper bodyConflict concept. Used exclusively for the human body. Wear on the lower bodyclothingTheBottomsSay.Humans areEveryday lifeIn order to move the upper body more often than the lower body,FatIt is considered difficult to remove.Reproductive organsAlso used as a euphemistic expression.
- Main parts
In general life
Biology There are various body characteristics depending on the species, and there is no body structure common to any species. For examplehuman body TheHead,Hand,leg,Eye,nose,mouth,earAnd various内 臓VariousorganBut these are allBiology Not common to. HoweverGerm cellsIs not usually called a body. In that sense, the word bodyNutritionAboutthe term.
Differences in the environment
Even in the same species, there are differences in the body depending on the living environment.
- Body differences in the human environment
- High-latitude humans have larger eyes and larger brains than humans near the equator (gray matter)have. This does not contribute to the intellect, but is seen as an evolution to see things in high resolution under the dark gray sky.
- Body differences in a homeothermic environment
- ^ a b c Emiko Namihira"Cultural Anthropology of the Body: A Changing View of the Japanese Body"Daishukan Bookstore, 2005
- ^ Latitudinal variation in light levels drives human visual system size(Author: Eiluned Pearce, Robin Dunbar UKRoyal SocietyBulletin "Biology Letter" Published: 27 July 2011. Reference date: 21 June 2018. two:10.1098 / rsbl.2011.0570)
- Emiko Namihira"Cultural Anthropology of the Body: A Changing View of the Japanese Body" (Daishukan Bookstore, 2005)
- Michitaro Tada"Japanese Culture of the Body" (2002 (14))
- Takao Suzuki"Japanese Body: Health and Physical Data Collection" (Asakura Shoten, 1996)