The problem of high school baseball that children can't really say "it hurts".Niigata's goal of structural reform of the "soccer world" -High school field ...
If you write the contents roughly
Reforms initiated by Niigata Prefecture, also known as "weak and small" in the world of high school baseball.
Baseball, whose competitive population is significantly declining due to old-fashioned constitutions and customs such as overuse of players and power harassment by leaders ... → Continue reading
"REAL SPORTS" is a sports media that conveys the "real" of athletes and sports. Focusing on exclusive interviews with athletes who are active in major leagues, professional baseball, J-League, overseas soccer, Olympic games, etc. We are telling you the possibilities.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japanese high school baseball
In particularHanshin Koshien StadiumThe two nationwide men's hardball baseball tournaments held at are known as the "Koshien Tournament" or simply "Koshien."
Incidentally,High school baseball (old system)Is the same word asCollege baseballIs completely different in the predecessor of. The current predecessor of high school baseball was the former school systemSecondary school baseballIs applicable. After 1946School reformThis is because it was reorganized and continued by and the name has been changed.
Men's rigid expression
National Tournament (Men's Hardball)
The two selected competitions, the High School Baseball Tournament and the National High School Baseball Championship, are collectively called the "Koshien Tournament" or simply "Koshien." Normally, new students (first year students) can only participate in summer competitions (spring competitions are limited to second and third year students in the new semester), so the chance to participate in Koshien is up to five times in three years. Become.
- Meiji Shrine Baseball Tournament・High school club (Jingu)
- Number of participating schools 10
- Held every November. The first national tournament of the new team in a tournament tournament consisting of 11 teams that have won the autumn regional tournament. The participating schools basically participate in the next year's Senbatsu, so it has a strong meaning as a Senbatsu outpost.
- The winning school district in this tournament has the privilege of gaining one more slot in the general selection frame of Sembatsu in the following year (Meiji Jingu frame → However, since the 1th competition in 2003).2007In the 38th tournament of the, the next 2008 Senbatsu entry quota was given to both districts advancing to the final (for the commemorative tournament).
- From 1982 to 1998, Tohoku/Hokkaido and Chugoku/Shikoku participated every other year, and until 1999, due to the schedule of the autumn tournament, the winning school did not always appear in some regions, so the color of the invitation game was once There was a case in which the participating schools kept the main players deep.[Note 1].
- Selected High School Baseball Tournament(Spring Koshien, Senbatsu)
- Number of participating schools 32 (34 to 36 at the commemorative tournament)
- Held every year from late March to early April. Of the 3 general selections selected based on the results of the autumn district competition and 4 school of the Meiji Jingu frame (Meiji Jingu frame will increase the general frame of acquisition districts), 28 schools of 1st century frame of special selection Tournament tournament held at a total of 29 schools.2003から2008Until then, there was one school for hope (two schools for the 1st century). Depending on the results and selection of district competitions, there may be cases where two or more schools from the same prefecture participate (21 general schools are not selected, and 2 schools are possible if the 2st century frame is included). .. When the last digit of the number of holdings is 3 to 3, it will be held as a commemorative event, and the number of participating schools will be increased than usual.
- The big purple navy blue flag is given to the winning school.
- National High School Baseball Championship(Summer Koshien, Championship)
- Number of participating schools 49 (55 at the commemorative competition, 100 at the 56th commemorative competition)
- Held every August. A tournament tournament consisting of 8 schools, one for each prefecture, two for Hokkaido and two for South and North Hokkaido, and two for Tokyo, East and West Tokyo. Schools that have won the regional tournament that runs from mid-June to late July (may be postponed to August due to postponement of rain) can participate. When the last digit of the number of holdings is 1, it will be held as a commemorative event, and the number of participating schools will be increased from usual (Before the current 2 representative system, the memorial event will be held even when the last digit is 2) It was done).
- It is the biggest competition for student sports that is called a national event and sometimes becomes a social phenomenon, and the winning school is presented with a deep red flag.
- National Athletic Meet(National polity)-Hard part
- Number of participating schools 12
- Held every October. This is the final national competition of the season in a tournament tournament consisting of 10 schools selected from the high-ranking high schools and one venue. If you continue to be canceled due to rain due to lack of time,Double headerMay be carried out or win at the same time[Note 2].. Since it will be held in the middle of the autumn district tournament, which is a de facto qualifying for the selected high school baseball tournament, that priority will be given to the high school of the Meiji Jingu baseball tournament, the selected high school baseball tournament and the national high school baseball championship. Unlike the three major baseball tournaments, there are many high schools that only participate in the third year. Also, because it is an open competition, the results areEmperor's cupIs not taken into account.
Local tournament (men's hardball)
- Autumn prefectural convention
- This is the first official match for the new team. Depending on the areaTournament method,League systemIt is often the case that local schools are held at events such as the prefectural level to decide which school to attend. There are also areas where a new competition is held before the autumn regional competition to decide the seed school for the autumn prefecture competition. Schools with excellent grades will advance to district competitions.
- Autumn district conference
- District competitions will be held in 10 districts: Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto, Tokyo, Hokushinetsu, Tokai, Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu. The reason why the Tokyo area is separate from the Kanto area is that Tokyo is given a separate participation slot from the Kanto area in the representative selection of the selection competition. Although it is not a qualifying round for the selected tournament, the results of this tournament will be an important reference material for the selection of participating schools for the following year. In addition, this competitionMeiji Shrine Baseball TournamentIt also serves as the qualifying, and the winning school of each district competition wins the right to participate in the Jingu competition.
- Spring prefectural convention
- Schools with excellent grades will advance to the spring district competition. In many regions, seed schools for summer regional competitions are decided based on the results of this competition. The opening time varies depending on the region. In particular, Shikoku and Kyushu are held during the selection tournament, so the participating schools will only participate in Challenge Match (Spring District Tournament Participation (ranking match) with prefectural tournament winning schools), and district tournaments by exemption from qualifying. May participate in. From this tournament, only first-year students will be allowed to participate in the areas that are held late.
- Spring district conference
- Regional competitions will be held in nine districts: Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto (including Tokyo), Hokushinetsu, Tokai, Kinki, China, and Kyushu. It is a tournament that is not directly connected to the national tournament.
- Championship local competition(Summer Prefecture Games)
- Held every year from mid-June to July, the winning schools can compete in the summer championships. For third graders, this is the last official tournament to be accepted as a player, and defeat means "retirement". The teams defeated in this tournament will undergo a generational change, and a new team of first and second year students will start again for the autumn tournament.
- Rookie tournament, first grader tournament, regional league, regional cup.
Men's soft formula
- National High School Softball Baseball Championship(Softball Championship)
- Number of participating schools 16
- Every August, after the end of summer KoshienHyogo Prefectural Akashi Park First Baseball StadiumWill be held in the main venue. Blocks (Hokkaido, North-north, South Tohoku, North Kanto, South Kanto, Tokyo, Kita Shin-Etsu, Tokai, Kinki, Osaka, Hyogo, East China, West China, Shikoku, Northern Kyushu, Southern Kyushu), 1 schools each Tournament tournament by. Schools that have won regional and block competitions from early July to early August can participate.
- National Athletic Meet(National body) Soft section
- Number of participating schools 10
- It is held in October every year as well as the hard-style club. A tournament tournament consisting of 10 schools selected from the top high schools in the championship and 9 venue. It may be affected by the schedule as well as the rigid type, and in 1, both schools won the finals.
- National high school part-time communication system baseball tournament
- Sponsorship of national high school part-time communication system softball baseball league, etc.Ministry of educationAnd Koyaren.Part-time high schoolとCorrespondence high schoolAfter a local qualifying round is held in July every year, a national convention is held in August.Meiji Jingu StadiumIt is held at a stadium in Tokyo.
Women's hard formula
- National High School Women's Hardball Baseball Selection Tournament,National High School Women's Baseball Championship,National Women's Hardball Baseball Youth Tournament
- AllNational High School Women's Hardball Baseball FederationSponsorship. The selection tournament is held in March and April every year, the championship tournament in July and August, and the youth tournament in August, but due to the small number of participating schools, there are no regional tournaments and no selection tournaments are selected. ..
Women's soft formula
- National High School Women's Softball Baseball Championship
- All Japan Women's Softball Baseball FederationSponsored by. Held in August every year, the number of participating schools is small and there are no regional competitions as in the women's hard-style ceremony.
* Unless otherwise specified, the following description relates to the men's hard tournament.
Rules and administration
- The defensive side and the attacking side, up to 9 times, together 3 times, the players on the bench convey the direction of the manager. If you enter the extension, you can tell once per inning.High school baseball special rules "15. Time limit" However,WBSC U-18 World Cup,BFA U-18 Asian ChampionshipThe director goes to the mound and gives instructions.
- Adventurous run
- Temporary substitutes who are sent in place of temporary runners due to an unexpected accident. In the case of Takano Ren,High school baseball special rules “6. Temporary substitutes” Stipulated in. Participating teams and referees also found misunderstandings of the rules, and there were cases in which troubles occurred.
- Prevention of dangerous acts (prohibition of rough play)
- Prohibition of crushing activities that induce falling balls. Initiated in 2012U18 World ChampionshipでThe United States of AmericaPlayershome plateWhen enteringcatcher(Mori Tomoya) Was knocked out twice and injured, and was newly established by the Japan Amateur Baseball Rules Committee in February 2. If the referee judges that a fielder has fallen due to a dangerous act, the runner is declared "out".. In the 2013 selection tournament, there was an example in which a runner who ran into a catcher was sentenced to an out when entering home base... After that, this rule established in high school baseball was reviewed in various fields to prevent injuries due to dangerous behavior at the time of entering the base, and in MLB from 2015 season to NPB also from 2016 season when the home base enters from the catcher, the catcher will be a runner on the base. Blocking and prohibiting runners from doing dangerous tackles and sliding on catchers.
- Right to protest
- In international competitions such as Japanese professional baseball, college, adult baseball, WBC and U18, only the manager has the right to protest, and the athletes and coaches do not have the right to protest. However, only high school baseball players have protest rights and coaches do not have protest rights. On the other hand, there are cases in which protests by directors without protest rights occurred at local and national conventions.
- Cold game rules
- When a large number of points open at the local competition,Cold gameThere is a regulation to establish. Previously, each prefectural federation had independently established the rules for cold games, but in 1998, games with a difference of 100 points or more In response, the rules were unified nationwide so that a cold game would be established 2000 times more than 5 points and more than 10 times more than 7 points from the 7 tournament. Although there are no rules for cold games based on point difference in the finals of local competitions and national competitions,Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentThen there are regulations.
SponsorshipIs the national conventionJapan High School Baseball Federation(Takanoren) and newspaper publishers (Spring: OfSelected High School Baseball Tournament TheMainichi Shimbun,Summer: OfNational High School Baseball Championship TheAsahi Shimbun) Is doing.
2010Asahi Shimbun has provided the venues for both tournaments since its completion, and Asahi Shimbun has sponsored the selection (national tournaments only).Hanshin Koshien StadiumJoins as "special cooperation".. In addition, in addition to Asahi and Mainichi Shimbun for softball championshipsAll Japan Softball Baseball FederationAlso sponsor.
In addition, local conventions are sponsored by the prefectural high school baseball federations (the Asahi Shimbun is the local convention for deciding which school to participate in the summer national championship).
Meiji Jingu Baseball Tournament High School ClubJapan Student Baseball Association,Meiji JinguIt is sponsored by Takanoren and is not directly involved. For this reason, the management rules are based on the department of the university,Cold gameRegulations and support rules are also different from the competition sponsored by Takanoren.
Both high school baseball in spring and national high school baseball in summerNHKTerrestrial broadcasting, andNHK radio first 1Will be broadcast nationwide (Diet broadcastThere is a broadcast in another medium due to special organization such as). Of these, NHK terrestrial broadcasting depends on the time of dayNHK GeneralとNHK E TeleWill be broadcast on a relay. As a general rule, at 0:1 pm (on Saturdays due to re-broadcasting of the taiga drama, also at 6:XNUMX pm), to secure viewers of regular programs, relay from XNUMX:XNUMX pm to E-tele for evening news broadcast. .. (There may be a temporary move to E-Tele during the time when it should be played as a general program due to a special program such as the Diet. During the selection period, it will be relayed to E-Tele according to the time of the curtain because of the sumo spring place.)
As a trigger for relay relay,1974Held in (49)The 56th National High School Baseball ChampionshipThe quarter-final match of "Kagoshima Jitsugyo vs. Tokai Univ. Sagami" was entangled in extra time, and the broadcast on the general TV was cut off due to the convenience of broadcasting the scheduled program after 7 pm (Radio No. 1 paused scheduled news) And continued the broadcast), from the viewerNHK Kagoshima Broadcasting StationProtested by a series of phone calls, so hurry7 o'clock newsFrom 7:20 of the same day,NHK Osaka Broadcasting StationからBack-feedOnly relayed to Kagoshima in the form of being asked to.. This is a chance to come up1975 Of47th Selected High School Baseball ChampionshipAfter that, it was decided to carry out mutual relay of general-education (E-tele).
Other,Every day broadcasting/Mainichi ShimbunOf seriesGAORABut broadcast all games nationwide However, the final is Kinki Local (local stations of schools that advance to the final may be online)MBS TVBut it is broadcast live. (2002Up until now, the entire schedule was broadcast, but unlike the summer tournament described later, it does not relay relays with each independent (non-net) TV station in the Kinki area.）
Also, summer high school baseball in Kinki districtNational high school baseball championship broadcastAsAsahi Broadcasting TV(ABC) will also be broadcast. This is because summer high school baseball is sponsored by the Asahi Shimbun. In addition, some hours of the day will be relayed to each independent TV station in the Kinki area. In BSBS AsahiSo CSSky AThe broadcast of Asahi Broadcasting TV will be broadcast uncut at (Sky A on the dayDelay broadcasting). You can also watch live video from the Asahi Broadcasting website free of charge on the Internet. The finals and awards ceremony (closing ceremony)TV AsahiIt was broadcast on all affiliated stations,2015Since the terrestrial broadcasting of the same game was changed from the network sales frame to the local sales frame from the tournament, only Asahi TV was not relayed in the same year, and some affiliated stations and satellite broadcasting from the following year Has become.
2010Until the summer tournamentNHK satellite second broadcast(1984-1986 TheFirst satellite broadcast) Was also broadcast. Initially it was a simultaneous broadcast with terrestrial waves, but later, the opening ceremony, the opening game, the final game,TokyoとOkinawaIt was only broadcast to the national team's match. This is from TokyoOgasawara IslandsAnd of OkinawaDaito IslandsThere was no terrestrial relay station in This is due to the fact.
In addition, in prefectures with independent TV stations, the qualifying tournaments for that prefecture are also relayed, and if the district tournament semi-final or higher is reached, local NHK TV (in areas where the broadcasting area spans multipleGeneral TVIn Aichi PrefectureE TeleIt is broadcast on separate channels like the Gifu Prefecture Games. The same applies to the finals), and the finals of the district tournament may be broadcasted by local TV Asahi affiliates in addition to NHK TV.
In addition, broadcast on commercial TV1957 - 19582 years ofOsaka Television Broadcast(Currently, Asahi Broadcasting TV is the genealogy of the channel) was broadcast exclusively throughout the spring and summer. As for Osaka TV, the current Asahi Broadcasting and Mainichi Broadcasting jointly invested, and the newspaper company capital was received from both Asahi and Mainichi.
- Special case
- At NHKDiet broadcastAnd a large-scale disaster (2011Great East Japan EarthquakeEtc.), andSummer olympicIf the schedule of high school baseball and that of high school baseball overlap, the priority is given to the broadcast of the time zone that should originally be broadcast on general television/radio No. 1, and it is detoured to educational television (E-tele) and FM (temporary radio No. 2). To do. Especially, the summer Koshien relay on NHK radio on August 2016, 8,Nagasaki Peace Memorial CeremonyDue to the overlapping effects of the event, until 10:55-11:30, radio No. 1 gave priority to the "Nagasaki Peace Memorial Ceremony" and FM gave priority to "Rio Olympic Swimming Finals relay broadcast", and high school baseball broadcast during this period. A situation occurs in which it is suspended.
- Regarding summer Koshien, during the Summer Olympics,Japan ConsortiumDue to the Olympic relay provided by each affiliated station and JC supporting companies, it is not possible to broadcast at the time when it should originally be played on Asahi Broadcasting TV, only BS / CS (delay on the day) or relay relay for Kansai Prefectural Bureau There were days.
High school baseball refereeHigh school baseball refereeThe high school baseball referee registered in the refereeing department of the baseball federation of each prefecture is recommended by the prefectural director Takanoren, and the referee to participate in Koshien is selected. Therefore, the referees have many baseball experience, including former high school baseball players, but allvolunteer.
Spring/Summer Consecutive Summer/Summer Spring
Winning the national championships in the summer of the year when the championships in the spring selection tournament are won is called the spring/summer consecutive victory. In addition, winning the national championship competition in the spring of the following year after winning the national championship in the summer is called the summer-spring consecutive victory. When the spring and summer consecutive championships and summer and spring consecutive championships are reached, the two winning flags will be placed at the winning school at the same time. There are 2 cases in the past.
First appearance/first victory
The 1st session is not included.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Remarks|
|1916||Summer 2nd||Keio Normal Club(Tokyo)|
|1917||Summer 3nd||Aichi Ichichu(Aichi)|
|1919||Summer 5nd||Kobe Central(Hyogo)|
|1923||Summer 9nd||Koyo(Hyogo)||So far before the start|
|1934||Spring 11th||Tohosho(Aichi)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1936||Summer 22nd||Gifu merchant(Gifu)|
|1949||Summer 31nd||Shonan(Kanagawa)||First appearance from here through the spring and summer|
|1950||Spring 22th||Nirayama(Shizuoka)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1953||Spring 25th||Sumoto(Hyogo)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1954||Spring 26th||Nagai Iida(Nagano)|
|1961||Spring 33th||Hosei XNUMX(Kanagawa)||Also won the summer of the previous year and achieved consecutive victory in the summer and spring|
|1964||Spring 36th||Hainan(Tokushima)||First and last participation through spring and summer (closed in March 2006)[Note 3]）|
|1965||Summer 47nd||Miike(Fukuoka)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer, Koshien not yet entered|
|1968||Spring 40th||Omiya Engineering(Saitama)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1968||Summer 50nd||Box office(Osaka)|
|1971||Summer 53nd||Toin Academy(Kanagawa)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1972||Spring 44th||Niodai Sakura Hill(Tokyo)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1976||Summer 58nd||Cherry tree(Tokyo)|
|1984||Spring 56th||Iwakura(Tokyo)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1985||Spring 57th||Ino(Kochi)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|1988||Spring 60th||Uwajima East(Ehime)|
|1991||Summer 73nd||Osaka Toin(Osaka)||Summer championship, The fastest 4th year in history[Note 4]|
|1995||Spring 67th||Kanonji central(Kagawa)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer|
|2004||Spring 76th||Jemi(Ehime)||First appearance throughout the spring and summer.Spring selection competition, The fastest 3th year in history|
Masanori JoukouThe director made his second appearance and first victory after the era of Uwajima East
|2013||Summer 95nd||Maebashi Ikuei(Gunma)|
Four tournament domination
The following 7 high schools have won all four major high school baseball tournaments (selection, championship, national polity, and Jingu). The year is the year in which the first championship was won.
|Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Selection||Championship||National body||Shogun||Remarks|
|Yokohama||1973||1980||1980||1997||1997 Jingu Shrine and the following year's selection, championship, national polity also won, complete first victory of the four major competitions[Note 5].|
|Takamatsu merchant||1924||1925||1958||2015||This is the first achievement of a public school. The national polity of 1958 won at the same time.|
|Chukyo University Chukyo||1938||1931||1953||2019|
|First appearance||Spring:||Yamagata||1973, 45th||Sun Mt. Ooyama type|
|Through spring and summer||Okinawa||Summer 1958 40th||Shuri||Miyazaki and OkinawaSchool reformI haven't participated in the previous season in the spring and summer.|
|First victory||Spring:||Niigata||2006, 78th||Japanese Literature|
|Summer:||Shiga||1979, 61th||Mt. Hiei|
|Through spring and summer||Yamagata||Spring 1973, 45th||Sun Mt. Ooyama type|
|First best 8||Spring:||Niigata||2006, 78th||Japanese Literature|
|Summer:||Yamagata||2006, 88th||Sun Mt. Ooyama type|
|Through spring and summer||Yamagata||Spring 2004, 76th||Tokai Mt. Ooyama type|
|First best 4||Spring:||Fukushima, Niigata, Ishikawa, Shiga, Shimane, Saga have not been achieved|
|Through spring and summer||Niigata||Summer 2009 91th||Japanese Literature|
As of 2019, six prefectures of Fukushima, Niigata, Ishikawa, Shiga, Shimane, and Saga are not in the top four in spring, and Toyama is not in the top four in summer.
Hokkaido has been divided into south and north since 1959, and the representatives of South Hokkaido are Hakodate (all areas in Oshima and Hiyama area), Otaru (all areas in Shiribeshi area), Muroran (all areas in Iburi and Hidaka area), and Sapporo (all areas in Ishikari area). The districts and northern Hokkaido representatives are Sorachi (the entire region of Sorachi), Asahikawa (Kamikawa and the southern part of the Rumoi region), Nayoro (the northern region of Kamikawa and Rumoi region and the entire Soya region), Kitami (the entire region of Okhotsk region), Tokachi (the entire region of Tokachi region), It is divided into 4 districts, Kusune (Kushiro and the entire Nemuro area). Until 6, the southern Sorachi district was south Hokkaido and the northern Sorachi district was north Hokkaido until 2006.Younger-DepopulationIn order to balance the decrease in the number of schools and the number of schools in north and south Hokkaido, the Minami Sorachi district (South Hokkaido) and the North Sorachi district (North Hokkaido) were unified as the Sorachi district from the 2007 Spring All-Road Games, There is a history of being transferred to Hokkaido.
South Hokkaido used to have many major schools in the Sapporo area, but the rise of high schools near Tomakomai, including Komada Tomakomai, and the rise and dispersal of players, is also remarkable. In northern Hokkaido, the Asahikawa area was the overwhelming force, followed by the Tokachi area, but due to the incorporation of the Sorachi area, the power is shifting. Only the Nayoro district does not have any Koshien participating schools throughout the spring and summer.
Once in Hokkaido,2004Until the victory of Koma Dai Tomakomai in the summer, the best 4 advancement was in 1928North SeaOnly the best 8 advance in 1931Sapporo commerce(South Hokkaido), 1961/1962/1994 North Sea (South Hokkaido) and 1995Asahikawa Minoru(North Hokkaido) only. As for the representative of spring, the North Sea runner up in 1963,Komadai IwamizawaHas won the best 1983 in 8 and the best 1993 in 4.
Koma Dai Tomakomai renewed the team batting average (team batting average .448) for the tournament and was the first Hokkaido team to win the summer in 2004. On the airplane carrying the Koma Tomako Nine, the Cabin Attendant said, ``Mr.Tsugaru StraitCrossed. This plane is boarded by the players of Koma Dai Tomakomai High School who won the Koshien tournament for high school baseball and those involved. The crimson big championship flag of the Koshien tournament also crossed the Tsugaru Strait for the first time now," and all the passengers cheered.(Issued when Koma Tomako wonHokkaido ShimbunIn the extra issue, it was written as "cross the Great Straits").. In the following summer of 2005, it was the first time in 57 years to win the second consecutive summer, and in the summer of 2 I missed the victory, but in the finalWaseda BusinessHe played a deadly struggle in ball history, and was a runner-up after 15 extra draws and a rematch. It has been the first time in 21 years in the summer for the third consecutive year.
There has only been one match between Hokkaido teams at Koshien. Second round of the summer of 1, North Sea (South Hokkaido) vs.Sunagawa NorthIt was a (North Hokkaido) match, and the North Sea won 10-1. In this tournament, the North Sea made the best of 32 in the summer in 8 years as the Hokkaido group.
In the summer of 1993, as a baseball club in the area north of Asahikawa city, near the northernmost tip of JapanWakkanai OtaniIn the summer of 2004Yumu, Summer 2005, Summer 2006, Summer 2011, Summer 2012EngaruAdvanced to the finals of the Northern Hokkaido Games, but all were eliminated. In the summer of 2005NemuroAnd the northernmost baseball clubWakkanai(The northernmost point in JapanPoemNo baseball team) participated in the northern tournament, but was eliminated in the first match.
As of 2018, the northernmost participating schools are Engaru (Spring 2013, 21st Century frame), summerAbashiri Minamigaoka(Summer 1967). The easternmost participating schoolsNakashibetsu(Summer 1990).
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1963||Spring 35th||North Sea(South Hokkaido)||second place||0-10||Shimonoseki(Yamaguchi)|
|2004||Summer 86nd||Komadai Tomakomai(South Hokkaido)||Win||13-10||Jemi(Ehime)|
|2005||Summer 87nd||Komadai Tomakomai (South Hokkaido)||Win||5-3||Onishi outside Kyoto(Kyoto)|
|2006||Summer 88nd||Komadai Tomakomai (South Hokkaido)||second place||1-1 (15 extra draws)|
|Waseda Minoru(West Tokyo)|
|2015||Spring 87th||Tokai Daishi(South Hokkaido)||second place||1-3||Tsuruga(Fukui)|
|2016||Summer 98nd||North Sea (South Hokkaido)||second place||1-7||Sakushin Gakuin(Tochigi)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
At the Koshien tournament, once there was no winning school north of the Tohoku region, high schools in the Kanto region won the title, and after passing Hakone no Seki, the victory flag was likened to a historical gate.Shirakawa no SekiIt has been symbolically expressed that it does or does not pass.
But at the 2004 Summer Games,Komadai TomakomaiIt was the northernmost point until (South Hokkaido) achieved the national titleSakushin Gakuin(Tochigi) was greatly updated, and the victory flag crossed the Strait of Shirakawa at a stretch across the Tsugaru Strait, reaching the northern land for the first time in the history of high school baseball (see Hokkaido column). After the victory of Koma Dai Tomakomai,ShirakawaLongTomakomaiSending a blessing letter to the chief.
By the spring of 2019, high schools in the Tohoku region have won a total of 12 spring (3 spring, 9 summer) finals, but have never won the championship yet. For the reason why schools in the Tohoku region have not won,HokkaidoThere may be the same disadvantages as. In fact, the National Sports Festival and Meiji Jingu Tournament, which take place in the fall apart from the snowfall season, have succeeded in winning the winning school. In the national polity in 1952Morioka merchant(Iwate), but at the Meiji Shrine Games in 1977Tohoku(Miyagi) has won the Tohoku group for the first time.
The Shirakawa Shrine, which was built on the site of Shirakawa Seki, has sent bills of Shirakawa Seki to six Tohoku representative schools since 2009.
In 2011, Kosei Gakuin won the summer championship for the first time in 42 years, and in the next spring selection in 2012, Kosei Gakuin again played the Aomori group for the first time in the finals, but both lost in the finals. It finished in second place.
Furthermore, in the summer of 2012, Kosei Gakuin will advance to the final of the Koshien tournament for the third consecutive season. The third consecutive season advancement is from the summer of 3 to the summer of 3.PL schoolIt has been 28 years since then. Also, the opponent is strangely selected in the spring of the same yearOsaka ToinIt was (Osaka), but it was the first time in history that the final match was the same card at the spring/summer Koshien tournament. It was Kosei Gakuin, aiming to win the "third time honesty". Kosei Gakuin (currently, before the summer 2012 finals)Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei) Soi Nakai of the director commented, "I want to produce results so that I will not be called Shirakawa Seki (from the media) forever.".. However, once again, he lost to Osaka Toin and ended up as a runner-up for the third consecutive season.
Akita groupAkitaWent to the first national secondary school championship baseball tournament in the summer of 1915 in the final and won second place. It is the only Tohoku group to advance to the final at the competition before the school reform.
Entering the Heisei era, the situation in which the first match of the championship was defeated for the 1998th consecutive year since 13 has continued.
In summer 2018Gold foot farmEntered the final for the first time in 103 years. In the final, he lost to Osaka Toin, but he won the second place.
In selection 1960Akita commerceBest 4 is the best result.
In the spring of 2009Hanamaki EastIs the first high school to bring the purple navy flag to Nagasaki, though they advanced the pieces to the final.KiyomineLost to second place. The next day, some sports papers added the heading "Shirakawa-no-Seki, which has crossed the Tsugaru Strait but cannot be crossed yet"..
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1915||Summer 1nd||Akita(Akita)||second place||1-2||Kyoto(Kyoto)|
|1969||Summer 51nd||Misawa(Aomori)||second place||0-0 (18 extra draws)|
|1971||Summer 53nd||Iwaki(Fukushima)||second place||0-1||Toin Academy(Kanagawa)|
|1989||Summer 71nd||Sendai Ikuei(Miyagi)||second place||0-2||Teikyo(East Tokyo)|
|2001||Spring 73th||Ikuei Sendai (Miyagi)||second place||6-7||Joso Academy(Ibaraki)|
|2003||Summer 85nd||Tohoku(Miyagi)||second place||2-4||Joso Academy (Ibaraki)|
|2009||Spring 81th||Hanamaki East(Iwate)||second place||0-1||Kiyomine(Nagasaki)|
|2011||Summer 93nd||Kosei Gakuin(Aomori)||second place||0-11||Nitta Daizo(West Tokyo)|
|2012||Spring 84th||Kosei Gakuin (Aomori)||second place||3-7||Osaka Toin(Osaka)|
|2012||Summer 94nd||Kosei Gakuin (Aomori)||second place||0-3||Osaka Toin (Osaka)|
|2015||Summer 97nd||Ikuei Sendai (Miyagi)||second place||6-10||Tokai Dai Sagami(Kanagawa)|
|2018||Summer 100nd||Gold foot farm(Akita)||second place||2-13||Osaka Toin (North Osaka)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
Thinking that a school in the Kanto region won the national title and brought the championship flag to that school, it was likened to a traffic difficulty (or a Kansho) in the Edo period.Hakone no Seki"Cross". The first time I've crossed Hakone1916Of the summer tournamentKeio Normal Club(Tokyo[Note 6]),afterwards1949Of the summer tournamentShonan(Kanagawa) achieved.
In the summer of 1916, there is a 33-year gap from the victory of Keio ordinary club to the victory of Shonan, but this is the longest for the Kanto group (including Tokyo).
Spring championship1957 OfWaseda Minoru(Tokyo) became the first. After that,1962ToSakushin Gakuin(Tochigi) achieved the first ever spring/summer victory in history, where Seki moved from Hakone to Shirakawa. It was the northernmost winning school until Komadai Tomakomai (South Hokkaido) won the summer of 2004.
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1984||Summer 66nd||Toride||Win||8-4 (10 times extension)||PL school(Osaka)|
|1987||Summer 69nd||Joso Academy||second place||2-5||PL Gakuen (Osaka)|
|1994||Spring 66th||Joso Academy||second place||5-7||Chiben Wakayama(Wakayama)|
|1999||Spring 71th||Mito Shobu||second place||2-7||Okinawa school(Okinawa)|
|2001||Spring 73th||Joso Academy||Win||7-6||Sendai Ikuei(Miyagi)|
|2003||Summer 85nd||Joso Academy||Win||4-2||Tohoku(Miyagi)|
The Tochigi group wins three times (one in spring and two in summer). Three times, Sakushin Gakuin won the same year in 3, achieving the first ever spring/summer victory in history, and the second victory in the summer of 1. Runner-up is three times (twice in spring and once in summer).
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1959||Summer 41nd||Utsunomiya||second place||2-8 (15 times extension)||Saijo (Ehime)|
|1962||Spring 34th||Sakushin Gakuin||Win||1-0||Nihon Daizo (Tokyo)|
|1962||Summer 44nd||Sakushin Gakuin||Win||1-0||Kurume Sho (Fukuoka)|
|1976||Spring 48th||(I.e.||second place||0-5||Sotoku (Hiroshima)|
|1986||Spring 58th||Utsunomiya South||second place||1-7||Ikeda (Tokushima)|
|2016||Summer 98nd||Sakushin Gakuin||Win||7-1||North Sea (South Hokkaido)|
Gunma Prefecture has made it to the finals four times throughout the spring and summer. In 4, the Gunma national team entered the final for the first time in the summer championshipKiryu DaiichiHowever, as a Gunma prefecture, they have achieved the long-cherished national victory. In the summer of 2013,Maebashi IkueiAchieved their first appearance and first victory. In addition, spring selection is secondKiryu(Former Kiryu Naka) is only twice, and has never won the Spring championship as Gunma representative.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1936||Spring 13th||Kiryu||second place||1-2x||Aichi merchant (Aichi)|
|1955||Spring 27th||Kiryu||second place||3-4x (11 times extension)||Nankasho (Osaka)|
|1999||Summer 81nd||Kiryu Daiichi||Win||14-1||Okayama University of Science(Okayama)|
|2013||Summer 95nd||Maebashi Ikuei||Win||4-3||Nobeoka Academy(Miyazaki)|
Until 2017, of the 1 prefectures of Kanto 6 prefecture, only the Saitama group did not win the summer, but in the same year it became the third group to advance to the final.Tokuei HanasakiWon the summer championship for the first time. The spring selection was in 1968.Omiya Engineering, In 2013Urawa GakuinHave achieved national victory respectively.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1951||Summer 33nd||(I.e.||second place||4-7||Heian (Kyoto)|
|1968||Spring 40th||Omiya Engineering||Win||3-2||Onomichi(Hiroshima)|
|1993||Spring 65th||Omiya Higashi||second place||0-3||Uemiya(Osaka)|
|1993||Summer 75nd||Kasukabe mutual prosperity||second place||2-3||Education(Hyogo)|
|2008||Spring 80th||Holy Gakuen||second place||0-9||Okinawa School (Okinawa)|
|2013||Spring 85th||Urawa Gakuin||Win||17-1||Jemi(Ehime)|
|2017||Summer 99nd||Tokuei Hanasaki||Win||14-4||Guangling(Hiroshima)|
The Chiba group has made it to the finals 9 times in the past (6 times in summer, 3 times in spring) throughout the spring and summer. There have been three finals in the spring finals, but all have finished in second place. In addition, in the summer championship in 3 and 1967Narashino, In 1974Choshi dealerEach achieved a national victory.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1965||Summer 47nd||Choshi dealer||second place||0-2||Miike(Fukuoka)|
|1974||Summer 56nd||Choshi dealer||Win||7-0||Hofusho(Yamaguchi)|
|1981||Spring 53th||Inba||second place||1-2x||PL Gakuen (Osaka)|
|1992||Summer 74nd||Takudai Red Mausoleum||second place||0-1||Western Japan College(Fukuoka)|
|1995||Spring 67th||Choshi dealer||second place||0-4||Kanonji central(Kagawa)|
|2000||Summer 82nd||Tokai Oura Yasu||second place||6-11||Chiben Wakayama (Wakayama)|
|2019||Spring 91th||Narashino||second place||0-6||Toho (Aichi)|
The Yamanashi group has no experience in advancing to the finals throughout the spring and summer. spring isKofu merchant(1967, 39th),Tokai Great Kofu(1987, 59th, 1990, 62nd),(I.e.（1991年・第63回）と、過去4回ベスト4進出を果たしたが、全て準決勝で敗れている。夏でも、東海大甲府が過去3回（1985年・第67回、2004年・第86回、2012年・第94回）ベスト4に進出したが、いずれも準決勝で敗退し決勝進出は果たしていない。
All four Tokai prefectures have at least one victory experience in both spring and summer, and Aichi prefecture is a very strong prefecture. In recent years, it is not so often to win the best four or more, but in the past Nakakyo Sho (now Chukyo University Chukyo) has won the third consecutive summer and Tokai Group has won the spring for four consecutive years from 4 to 1. It was contained. In 4, Toho won the fifth spring selection championship.
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
In the summer of 2014, five schools in the Kita-Shin-Etsu district achieved their first breakout of all games..
Niigata Prefecture has no championship. The runner-up is Japan Bunri in the summer of 2009. At this time, it was decided that all 47 prefectures had reached the best four in either spring or summer. In spring, the best 4 advancement of Japan Bunri, which won the prefecture's first victory in 2006, is the best.
長野県勢は、1928年夏に松本商が、1954年春に飯田長姫がそれぞれ優勝。準優勝は、春2回（1926年・1991年）、夏3回（1919年・1924年・1930年）。なお明治神宮野球大会では2度優勝（1979年Tokai Daizo, 1985 Matsu Shogakuen), national championship once won (1 Matsu Shogakuen).
Toyama Prefecture has no championship. There is no runner up. spring isShinminatoのベスト4進出、夏は過去に6回（1947年・1958年・1967年・1969年・1973年・2013年）のベスト8進出が最高。また、富山県に関しては甲子園での私立高校の成績が悪く、2013年夏に富山第一が勝利するまで私立高校の勝利経験がなかった。
Ishikawa Prefecture has no championship. Runner-up in 1995, summer 2019Star star. spring isKanazawa(1964/1966/1990), Seiryo (1992/1995/2018),Japan Airlines Ishikawa(2018) and the best 7 advancements of the past 8 times are the best. The Meiji Jingu baseball tournament has won twice (2, 1980 in both starry edge), the national polity once won (starry in 1991).
In the spring of 2015, Tsuruga Kehi won the Fukui group (the first Hokuriku group to conquer the whole country throughout the spring and summer). Second place in the spring of 1978Fukui merchant. SummerWakasa（1969年）・敦賀気比（1995年・2014年)・福井商（1996年）と過去4回のベスト4進出が最高。なお明治神宮野球大会では2度優勝（1973年若狭、1974年福井商）、国体では1度優勝（1968年若狭）している。
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1919||Summer 5nd||Nagano Normal(Nagano)||second place||4-7||Icchu in Kobe (Hyogo)|
|1924||Summer 10nd||Matsumoto Sho (Nagano)||second place||0-3||Hiroshima quotient (Hiroshima)|
|1926||Spring 3th||Matsumoto Sho (Nagano)||second place||0-7||Hironaka (Hiroshima)|
|1928||Summer 14nd||Matsumoto Sho (Nagano)||Win||3-1||Heianchu (Kyoto)|
|1930||Summer 16nd||Suwa silk thread(Nagano)||second place||2-8||Hiroshima quotient (Hiroshima)|
|1954||Spring 26th||Nagai Iida (Nagano)||Win||1-0||Kokura (Fukuoka)|
|1978||Spring 50th||Fukui merchant (Fukui)||second place||0-2||Hamamatsu merchant(Shizuoka)|
|1991||Spring 63th||Matsu Shogakuen (Nagano)||second place||5-6x||Guangling(Hiroshima)|
|1995||Summer 77nd||Star edge (Ishikawa)||second place||1-3||Teikyo(East Tokyo)|
|2009||Summer 91nd||Japanese Literature (Niigata)||second place||9-10||Chukyo University Chukyo(Aichi)|
|2015||Spring 87th||Tsuruga(Fukui)||Win||3-1||Tokai Daishi(Hokkaido)|
|2019||Summer 101nd||Star edge (Ishikawa)||second place||3-5||Shoseisha (Osaka)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
All five prefectures except Shiga prefecture have won at least twice in both spring and summer, and are quite strong regions. There are several finals between Kinki high schools.
It is at the foot of KoshienKinkiThough belongs toShigaThe only group in the Kinki region is that there is no winning school in spring and summer 2018. Shiga Prefecture was once classified as a summer championship until 1915-1972Kyoto(Kyozu/Keiji event) and 1974-1977Fukui(Fukushikai) And each of the two prefectures were representatives, but the participation of Shiga prefectures was very small.[Note 7].. The Shiga group finally won their first summer tournament in the 1979 61st tournament.Mt. HieiAnd it was the last in 47 prefectures. 2001, 83rd Games, Summer ChampionshipOmiMade their way to the Shiga prefecture's first final through the spring and summer, but in the finalNitta DaizoLost to the runner-up. Spring selection isYawata(1957, 1962, 1993) and Omi (2003)Shiga Academy(2016) is the highest in the past 5 times the best 8 advance.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|Summer 83nd||2001||Omi||second place||2-5||Nihon Daizo (West Tokyo)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
和 歌 山
Regarding Tottori and Shimane prefectures, although there were several high-ranking advancements during the early days, the number of high school baseball members in Tottori prefecture was the lowest in 2014 prefectures, according to statistics released by the Japan Takanoren (47). ing. However, regarding Shimane Prefecture, Tokushima Prefecture and Kochi Prefecture have fewer members.
As of 2018, the schools that have made it to the finals from the San'in region are:1960Tottori's runner up in the springYonago EastOnly. Also2003In the summer, Shimane's Eno River (currentlyIwami Chisuikan) Is the first Shimane group in 80 years (80 years ago, Matsuechu = currentMatsue KitaSince then) has advanced to the best 4 (semi-finals, 1-6 lost to Miyagi/Tohoku High School).
Furthermore, at the Tottori Prefecture Summer Championship, in Tottori and Tottori Ichichu (currentlyTottori west.. In 1916, 1920, 1924, 1929) and Yonago Higashi (1956), the best four advancements of the past five times are the highest. In the spring selection of Shimane Prefecture,Matsue Sho(1961) andShrine(1983) and the two best 2 advancements in the past are the highest.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1960||Spring 32th||Yonago East (Tottori)||second place||1-2||Takamatsu Sho (Kagawa)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
All four prefectures of Shikoku have at least one experience in both spring and summer (only Tokushima Prefecture has one summer victory and the others have won two or more times), and it can be said that it is a strong region nationwide.
TokushimaHowever, there is no private high school Koshien participation as of 2019. One of the reasons is that there are only three private high schools in Tokushima Prefecture, of which there are hardball baseball clubs.Raw optical gardenThere is only one school.. Also, in the summer of 2013, Toyama Daiichi won Koshien victory as the first private high school in Toyama prefecture, so only Tokushima prefecture had no Koshien victory at a private school.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1947||Spring 19th||Tokushima merchant||Win||3-1||Ogura(Fukuoka)|
|1950||Summer 32nd||Naruto||second place||8-12||Matsuyama East(Ehime)|
|1952||Spring 24th||Naruto||second place||0-2||Shizuoka merchant(Shizuoka)|
|1958||Summer 40nd||Tokushima merchant||second place||0-7||Yanai(Yamaguchi)|
|1974||Spring 46th||(I.e.||second place||1-3||Hotoku Gakuen(Hyogo)|
|1979||Summer 61nd||(I.e.||second place||3-4||Minoshima(Wakayama)|
|1982||Summer 64nd||(I.e.||Win||12-2||Hiroshima quotient(Hiroshima)|
|1983||Spring 55th||(I.e.||Win||3-0||Yokohama quotient(Kanagawa)|
|1986||Spring 58th||(I.e.||Win||7-1||Utsunomiya South(Tochigi)|
|2002||Spring 74th||Naruto||second place||2-8||Hotoku Gakuen (Hyogo)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
In Kyushu and Okinawa1947At the summer tournamentOgura(Fukuoka) won, and the crimson big victory flag crossed the Kanmon Straits for the first time, renewing Matsuyama quotient (Ehime) which was the west until then. The national victory in the summer following Ogura Junior High School's spring selection runner-up further heightened baseball enthusiasm in junior high schools in the Kyushu area. Taking this momentum, Takeo Akuta, the general manager of the Asahi Shimbun Western Headquarters, pioneered the whole country, organized the National Secondary School Baseball Federation Kyushu Branch, and held the first Kyushu tournament in Kagoshima Stadium in autumn in Kagoshima. The Kyushu tournament was a great success, and other regions will hold regional tournaments starting next fall. Results from this autumn's regional competition will be an important selection criterion when deciding which school to attend in the spring selection competition. .. In the spring competition 1958End(Kumamoto) achieved. Others in spring 1967Tsukumi(Oita) in the summer of 1994Saga merchant(Saga) in the spring of 1996Kagoshima Minoru(Kagoshima), in the spring of 1999Okinawa school(Okinawa) in the spring of 2009Kiyomine(Nagasaki) won and each prefecture won their first victory. In 2010KonanAchieved the first consecutive spring/summer victory for Kyushu and Okinawa. In Kyushu, only Miyazaki has no championship throughout the spring and summer, but at the 1999 Meiji Jingu baseball tournamentNichinan GakuenHas won (# Miyazaki Prefecture(See)[Note 8].. The only place in Kyushu that wins both spring and summer is Oita (Tsukumi wins both spring and summer once), Fukuoka and Saga have no spring championships, and Nagasaki, Kumamoto and Kagoshima have no summer championships.
|Held year||Convention||Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular||Result||Partner school|
|1934||Summer 20nd||Kumamoto(Kumamoto)||second place||0-2||In Kure Port(Hiroshima)|
|1937||Summer 23nd||Kumamoto Corporation (Kumamoto)||second place||1-3||Chukyosho(Aichi)|
|1947||Spring 19th||Ogura(Fukuoka)||second place||1-3||Tokushima merchant(Tokushima)|
|1947||Summer 29nd||Kokuranaka (Fukuoka)||Win||6-3||Gifu merchant(Gifu)|
|1948||Summer 30nd||Kokura (Fukuoka)||Win||1-0||Toin(Wakayama)|
|1954||Spring 26th||Kokura (Fukuoka)||second place||0-1||Nagai Iida(Nagano)|
|1958||Spring 30th||End(Kumamoto)||Win||7-1||Chukyo Sho (Aichi)|
|1962||Summer 44nd||Kurume(Fukuoka)||second place||0-1||Sakushin Gakuin(Tochigi)|
|1965||Summer 47nd||Miike(Fukuoka)||Win||2-0||Choshi dealer(Chiba)|
|1972||Summer 54nd||Tsukumi (Oita)||Win||3-1||Yanai(Yamaguchi)|
|1988||Summer 70nd||Fukuoka Daiichi(Fukuoka)||second place||0-1||Hiroshima quotient(Hiroshima)|
|1990||Summer 72nd||Okinawan fisheries(Okinawa)||second place||0-1||Tianli(Nara)|
|1991||Summer 73nd||Okinawa Fisheries (Okinawa)||second place||8-13||Osaka Toin(Osaka)|
|1992||Summer 74nd||Western Japan College(Fukuoka)||Win||1-0||Takudai Red Mausoleum(Chiba)|
|1994||Summer 76nd||Saga merchant(Saga)||Win||8-4||Shonan(Kagoshima)|
|1994||Summer 76nd||Shonan (Kagoshima)||second place||4-8||Saga merchant (Saga)|
|1996||Spring 68th||Kagoshima Minoru(Kagoshima)||Win||6-3||Chiben Wakayama(Wakayama)|
|1996||Summer 78nd||Kumamoto Corporation (Kumamoto)||second place||3-6||Matsuyama dealer(Ehime)|
|1999||Spring 71th||Okinawa school(Okinawa)||Win||7-2||Mito Shobu(Ibaraki)|
|2005||Spring 77th||Kamimura Gakuen(Kagoshima)||second place||2-9||Aiko Daimeiden(Aichi)|
|2006||Spring 78th||Kiyomine(Nagasaki)||second place||0-21||Yokohama(Kanagawa)|
|2008||Spring 80th||Okinawa School (Okinawa)||Win||9-0||Holy Gakuen(Saitama)|
|2009||Spring 81th||Kiyomine (Nagasaki)||Win||1-0||Hanamaki East(Iwate)|
|2010||Spring 82th||Konan(Okinawa)||Win||10-5||Nitta Daizo(Tokyo)|
|2010||Summer 92nd||Konan (Okinawa)||Win||13-1||Tokai Dai Sagami(Kanagawa)|
|2011||Spring 83th||Kyushu International University(Fukuoka)||second place||1-6||Tokai Dai Sagami(Kanagawa)|
|2013||Summer 95nd||Nobeoka Academy(Miyazaki)||second place||3-4||Maebashi Ikuei(Gunma)|
|2021||Spring 93th||Meiho(Oita)||second place||2-3||Tokai Dai Sagami(Kanagawa)|
|Win||second place||Win||second place|
Saga Prefecture is in spring1955 competitionでSaga merchant(Takada lost to 1-4),1989 competitionでRyukoku(Defeated by Yokohama quotient 2-13), but the best 8 advancements are the best results at the moment.
In Nagasaki prefecture in summer,1952 competitionでNagasaki quotient,1976 competitionでstarfish,2007 competitionでNagasaki NichidaiIs the best 4 at present (defeated Sagakita 0-3) is the best result at the moment.
Miyazaki Prefecture2013 SummerAtNobeoka AcademyWas the only player in Kyushu to advance to the final stage (defeated Maehashi Ikuei 3-4 in the second place). In spring,1984 competitionでMiyakonojoIs the best 4 at present (11 times extended to PL school, goodbye defeated at 0-1x).
Okinawa participated for the first time in 1958 under US jurisdiction.1988In the national polityOkinawan fisheriesWon,1999In springOkinawa schoolWas the first Okinawan champion to win, and the championship flag crossed the sea, and the next day's newspaper also said, "The championship flag crosses the sea.".. We also updated Minami Kagoshima (Kagoshima), which was the southernmost winning school until then.[Note 9]. In 2010KonanHas achieved the first summer victory in Okinawa and the sixth consecutive spring/summer championship in history.
Summer competitions in Okinawa in 1977-78Miyako, In 1988YaeyamaEach missed the prefectural tournament runner-up and was one step away from participating in Koshien, but in the summer of 2006Yaeyama Chamber of CommerceHas participated in the race (which was the first remote island group in Okinawa to participate in the same year) and has won two wins. In addition to Yaeyama Shoko, from "islands" other than the main island of OkinawaHisaga(Yamaguchi: Spring 1962, Summer 1999),Oki(Shimane: Spring 2003),Sumoto(Hyogo: Spring 1953, Summer 1975, Spring 1986, Spring 2012),Sado(Niigata: Spring 2011),(I.e.(Kagoshima: Spring 2014),Shodoshima(Current:Shodoshima Central) (Kagawa: Spring 2016) is participating in Koshien (all schools participating since 2001 except the Yaeyama Shoko are in the 21st century). Excluding the Okinawa main island, Sumoto in the spring of 1953 is the only island to win the Koshien championship.
Records and episodes related to school
Participation from outside
Second World WarBefore is Japanese territoryTaiwan,Korea,ManchuriaLeased land such asForeign landThe school also participated in qualifying and national competitions (only Taiwan participates in spring).1921Busan () (Korea) was the first foreign school to participate in the summer's 7th tournament. There were some cases where we won second place, but after the war, Taiwan, Korea, Manchuria, etc. disappeared because they were no longer Japanese territories.
|Held year||Convention||Foreign school||Result||Opponent|
|1926||summer·12 times||Dalian||second place||1-2||Shizuoka(Shizuoka)|
|1931||summer·17 times||Chiayi Forest(Taiwan)||second place||0-4||Chukyosho(Aichi)|
Achievement of minority members
Since there were only two grades to participate in the selection tournament, there were occasional high school advancements where the total number of members did not reach the benched player limit. In 2(I.e.(Tokushima: 11 members with second place), 1977中(Kochi: 12 members were second place winners), and in 1987Great success(Wakayama), 2017Missing(Iwate: Participation in the 21st century frame) participated in the selection competition with 10 members.
Participation of branch schools and coalition teams
The Japan High School Baseball Federation (Takanoren)'s tournament qualification rule states that "participating teams must be representatives of that school", and as a general rule, participation by one school per team is required. Branch schools that cannot form the same team as our school due to problems such as distance can independently join the Takanoren.. This example is applied, and there are multiple schools that participated in prefectural conventions, but the schools that have actually participated in national conventions are:1997 selection competitionParticipated inWakayama Prefectural Hidaka High School Nakatsu Branch SchoolNo, there are no branch teams in the summer championships.
Also, with the 1997 revision of the rulesNational High School Athletic FederationIn accordance with the guidelines set by, the new and old schools will be allowed to participate in the combined team with the approval of each prefecture's Takanoren only when the schools are consolidated. At the Kochi Games of the same year, a joint team of Usa Takaoka and Kochi Marine participated. On the other hand, the baseball team's hope can be resolved[Note 10].. Also in 2011Great East Japan EarthquakeThere was a special measure to allow the participation of a combined team by high schools whose number of members decreased due to the disaster..2012 Summer Championship Regional TournamentFrom now on, the conditions have been greatly relaxed, and it has become possible to form a joint team of schools with less than 8 members and to borrow members from other schools... There are union teams that participate in each prefecture's competition in these forms, but there is no union team that participated in Koshien in the spring and summer.[Note 11].
High school consistent school
There is a special case where you can participate in the practice of the high school baseball club at the junior high school consistent school after the summer competition of the third year of junior high school..
There are cases in which local competitions and national competitions are declined due to scandals in participating schools (violence and other problems, violation of school regulations such as exemption from final exams for participating players). These may also be later disposed of by Takanoren. There are also cases in which local participants declined due to unavoidable reasons such as less than the specified number. 8th at the national conventionNiigata merchantBut suddenly sick people continued to appear just before participating, and they declined to participate. The following is a list of schools that declined after deciding to participate in national competitions in selected competitions and championships.
|Held year||Convention||School name||Factors of decline||Alternative school|
|1922||summer·8 times||Niigata merchant(Niigata)||Shortage of personnel due to sudden illness of members||None|
|1935||spring·12 times||Nankasho(Osaka)||Brother's school management trouble and school suspicious fire||Chukyosho(Aichi)|
|1939||summer·25 times||Teikyosho(Tokyo)||Unregistered player[Note 12] Participation in[Note 13]||Waseda Minoru(Tokyo)[Note 14]|
|Nichidai Sanchu(Tokyo)||Participation of athletes who conflict with athlete qualifications[Note 15]|
|1952||spring·24 times||Moji East(Fukuoka)||Exemption from final exam for baseball team members||Nagasaki quotient(Nagasaki)|
|1958||spring·30 times||Nankasho (Osaka)||Extortion Case of General Students||Wakayama(Wakayama)|
|1965||spring·37 times||Kochi merchant(Kochi)||Injury to baseball members of other baseball clubs||Imabari South(Ehime)|
|1967||spring·39 times||Tsuyama merchant(Okayama)||Assault and injury case of cheering party members||Kurashiki(Okayama)|
|1971||spring·43 times||North Sea(Hokkaido)||General student violence||Ashibetsu(Hokkaido)|
|1975||spring·47 times||Moji(Fukuoka)||Attempt of assault and assault of ordinary students||Sasebo(Nagasaki)|
|1984||spring·56 times||Hakodate Yuto(Hokkaido)||Hitting and running accident in a passenger car by a member||Sunagawa North(Hokkaido)|
|1987||spring·59 times||Tokai Oura Yasu(Chiba)||Injury case by a retired third grader||Joso Academy(Ibaraki)|
|1992||spring·64 times||Kobe Hirone(Hyogo)||Baseballsmoking||Education(Hyogo)|
|2000||spring·72 times||Tsuruga(Fukui)||BaseballUnlicensed drivingbyACCIDENT||Takaoka Daiichi(Toyama)|
|2005||summer·87 times||Meitoku Gijuku(Kochi)||Smoking and violence in baseball club||Kochi(Kochi)|
|2006||spring·78 times||Komadai Tomakomai(Hokkaido)||Drinking and smoking by graduating third-grade members||Hokkaido Sakae(Hokkaido)|
Specializing in summer Koshien
Nine years after the summer tournament, the spring tournament began. As the number of times increases, the number of high schools participating in Koshien in spring and summer will increase, while there are some high schools that can only participate in Koshien in summer. In principle, unlike the summer of one prefecture and one school, in spring there are only a few participation slots for Koshien, two districts and three schools, so this is particularly noticeable in districts with fewer frames than in summer (eg, Tohoku district).
In NiigataChuetsu The1978I decided to participate in Koshien for the first time in the summer,2018It was the 11th summer Koshien participation in Niigata Prefecture, which was the largest number in Niigata Prefecture, but never participated in the spring Koshien. See IwateFukuokaAlso1927From summer1985He has participated in Koshien 10 times until the summer and has made the best 8 twice, but he has never participated in Koshien in the spring (in 2 and 1928, he was selected but declined due to lack of budget). There are only two schools in Fukuoka and Chuetsu that have two-digit experience in summer Koshien and no spring participation.[Note 16](Before the war, there were also entries from Manchuria, Korea, and Taiwan, and Dalian merchants in Manchuria participated 12 times in the summer and had runner-ups, but there were no entries in the spring). For many years Fukuoka was known as the most participating Koshien school in the summer, which has not participated in spring, but in 2018, Chuetsu passed.
またSagakitaHas participated 5 times in the summer2007Although he has won the championship in the summer, he has never participated in the spring Koshien. Sagakita is a school that has experience in winning Koshien in the summer but has never participated in Koshien in the spring.Miike(won over1965Participating in Koshien only in summer) Only 2 schools.
There are other high schools where the number of participation in summer is extremely high.Aomori YamadaIs summer2004から2009He has participated in 6 consecutive years, has participated 10 times in total, and has won 11 wins, but in the spring2005-2016It was only two times, and all of them ended in the first game, so Spring has not won. As of 2, schools that have more than two digits of Koshien victory but no spring victory are in Aomori Yamada and Okinawa.Urasoe(Only once)[Note 17].
Schools that are mainly strong in summer are called "summer shogun" and "summer xx". In HokkaidoKomadai TomakomaiOf FukuiFukui merchant, In KyotoRyukoku Oheian(Former Heian) of HiroshimaHiroshima quotient, In EhimeMatsuyama dealer, KochiMeitoku Gijuku, OkinawaOkinawan fisheriesAre typical examples.
- Koma Dai Tomakomai participated in seven times in the summer and entered the finals for three consecutive years from 7, winning the championship for the second year in a row and one runner-up, but in spring four won two in four appearances.[Note 18].
- The Japan-Mt. Ooyama type participated 17 times in the summer, and 1983 times in the Koshien appearance in the summer between 2017 and 12, with one entry to the best 8 and one entry to the best 4, but no entry during the spring. The next entry in 1 was 1982.
- Tsurugaoka Higashi has six appearances in the summer, but Spring did not appear last in 6. Although it was decided that the second participation for the first time in 1978 years for the selection in the spring of 2020, the tournament was canceled due to the new coronavirus and the appearance became a phantom (The number of participation in the spring was 42 because the participation in the spring 2 is counted. Twice a year and 2020).
- Sakata Minami has 10 appearances in the summer, but only 1 in the spring and has not participated since 2002 (no victory).
- Fukui Sho has 22 appearances in the summer and 17 appearances in the spring, and one runner-up, but spring has not appeared since 1.
- Ryukoku Daiheian has participated in a total of 2019 times by the spring of 75, with 3 wins in the summer tournament and 4 runners-up in the spring, but in the long run the best 4 was the highest and no win, and in the 2014 event 38 I won the championship for the first time in my participation.
- Iwami Chisuikan (formerly Enokawa) has 10 bests in the summer and 8 best 4 each, but in spring it was only once in 1 and at that time it was lost in the second complete match in Koshien history. There is a record that no runners, let alone wins and hits, have been released in spring.
- Kurashiki Commercial has participated 10 times in the summer, but only 4 times in the spring, one of which has been canceled due to the influence of the new Corona.
- Meitoku Gijuku won the summer once. The best four are the best in spring, and there are four defeats in the first round.
- Okinawan Suisan participated in 9 summers and won 20 wins and 2 runner-ups (20 wins were all before 1996, the first spring victory). In spring, there are only three wins and three wins.
- Kagoshima Sho has 13 times in the summer and 14 wins, while 12 times in the spring has 1 win and the win rate in spring is extremely low.
Spring Koshien specialty
A high school that only participates in spring has a maximum of 2019 appearances at Koshien as of summer 4. In HyogoMita GakuenOf FukuokaHakata mechanicHave participated in each of the four spring tournaments, but not in the summer. As in those two schools, in Tokyo, which participated four times in the springNimatsu Gakusha DaisukeAlthough he had runner-ups in the spring, he lost 10 times in the finals of the Tokyo and East Tokyo competitions in the summer, but made his first appearance in 2014. Also in TokyoKokushikan(10 times in spring and 1 time in summer) participated 2005 times in spring until the first appearance in summer in 7, which was the largest number among schools that did not participate in summer.YamaguchiIwakuniHad 2000 appearances in the spring until 6, but 2000 was the first appearance in the summer. Spring hasn't won yet). Hakatako has advanced to the finals of the Fukuoka tournament three times in the past, but currently it has not been possible to participate in Koshien in the summer. Limited to the 8st century onwards,MukawaHe has participated three times in spring 2002, 2004 and 2009, but not in summer. In addition to WakayamaHainan(Former Hainanchu, Spring 14 times[Note 19]・4 times in summer) and OsakaUemiya(8 springs, 1 summer[Note 20]), there are a lot of schools with the most number of participations in the spring, especially in large metropolitan areas with many participations. For exampleTokai Dai Sagami（神奈川）は、2000年、2011年、2021年のセンバツを制覇したほか、1992年（準優勝）、1995年、2005年、2006年、2018年と近年もセンバツで好成績を残しているが、夏の甲子園は1977年の次の出場が2010年（準優勝）であった（その後、2015年に優勝）。
Although he has participated in both spring and summer, there is also a high school where only spring wins,Marugame Castle West(Former Marugame merchant) in HyogoAmagasaki Prefecture, TochigiKokugakuin TochigiHe has seven wins in the spring but no summer. In HokkaidoHokushoHe has played 5 times in the spring and has experienced the best 8 twice, but he has not won the summer. In addition, of WakayamaKoyo(Old Seagrass) has twice the number of appearances, 15 springs and 7 summers, but the number of wins is 7 springs and 14 summers. In the summer, he won the runner-up in 1929, and in 1939 and 1940 he has won consecutive titles, but in spring the best 8 is the best.
Schools that are mainly strong in spring are called "Spring Shogun," "Spring XX," and "Sakura XX." AichiToho(Former Toho Sho),Aiko Daimeiden(Former Nagoya Electric Works → Nagoya Electric), HiroshimaGuangling(Former Koryo Naka) is a typical example.
- In Toho, Koshien's total of 75 wins, about three quarters, 4 wins were in spring, and in spring there were five wins (the most times) and two runner-ups, but in the summer there was no experience of winning and one runner-up was one. Only once.
- Kiyomine has one runner-up in the spring (1) and one win (2006), but the best 1 is the best in the summer. In addition, Nagasaki Prefecture itself has the best four best in summer (Nagasaki Nidai University, etc. in 2009).
Rapid advance of a new baseball club
New baseball club (recently[When?]Then mainly co-education of girls' schools) may suddenly win regional and national competitions. At the championship,Komadai Tomakomai(South Hokkaido) in 1966,Akeno(Ibaraki) participated in 1979 in the third year of the founding together. In the selection competition,Yachiyo ShoinIn 1980,Higashi Chikushi GakuenIn 1993,Tamiya KamimiyaParticipated in 2000 in the third year of their founding together.Jemi(Ehime) didn't show outstanding results until the summer of 2, the second year of his founding, but he suddenly won the Shikoku tournament in the autumn of that year, and he continued his good progress in the selection in the spring of 2003, winning the summer, She won the championship second place (both first appearances). In a similar example,Kamimura Gakuen(Kagoshima) 2005 spring selection runner up, etc. Also, in the 2002 summer championship, we made it to the top 2 in the second yearYugakukan(Ishikawa) is actually one year and four months after the wound. Participated in the selection in the spring of 1Soshi Gakuen(Okayama), after starting the club in the spring of the previous year, all won their second place in the Autumn China Tournament in their first year, and entered Koshien in the second year of the club. This recordThe record that participated in the national competition at the fastest speed everIs. However, the result ended in the first game. In addition, Soshi Gakuen was defeated in the first game in the Okayama tournament in the summer of 2010 and 2011, and it was a rare situation that they had not participated in the local tournament in the summer in spite of having participated in Koshien until their first victory in the summer of 2012. In addition, I decided to participate in Koshien for the first time throughout the spring and summer in the summer of 2014Kakunodate (2nd generation)(Akita) was opened in April of the same year, but the old school of the same name opened in 4 (of the first generation, girls' schoolKakudate MinamiIntegrate with) has inherited the history of the baseball club. Also, at the 2016th Games in 98, as a representative school of North HokkaidoClark InternationalWas the third year since the beginning of the spring of 2014, and even as a communication high school, it was the first summer to participate in Koshien. In addition, the high school which played Koshien in the summer of that year in the first year of the founding has never been before.
Metropolitan High School and Koshien
Tokyo Metropolitan High School could not participate in Koshien until 1974, when the Tokyo tournament, which is the summer qualifying, divided into east and west, and the first appearance was Ace.Takeshi IchikawaWith1980 Summer OfNationalAnd quite slow (MinoshimaLost 0-5. National is still the only metropolitan school in West Tokyo). afterwardsJoto 1999と2001In the summer2003 SummerAlsoSnow valleyParticipated. Also,Selected High School Baseball TournamentIn West TokyoHinoWas not selected as a 2002st century recommended school for three tournaments in 2010, 2017 and 3, but it was not entered.2014Is also selected as the 21st century frame of East TokyoOyamadaiParticipated as a metropolitan high school for the first time. However, none of them, including the aforementioned summer tournament, have been able to win. In other words, only public high schools in Tokyo have not won the Koshien tournament in the tournament that has continued for nearly 100 years, and despite the long history of the Koshien tournament, Koshien is far from the city high school. The reason is that historically Tokyo has many private high schools. Therefore, even if there is a possibility of participating in Koshien at Tokyo Metropolitan High School,Metropolitan starIt is not uncommon to be reported as. (Metropolitan High SchoolSee) National High School Baseball Championship (Summer Koshien) Tokyo Games, including Koyamadai (1949, 2018, 2019) and Yukiya (2009), who have experience in Koshien at the Tokyo and Tozai Tokyo Games.Hibiya(1946 years),Higashiyamato(1978, 1985), Hino (2013) runner-up and missed Koshien participation just one step away
Municipal, village, union high schools.Ritsu Co., Ltd., communication system and Koshien
Municipal high school at the 1993 selection competitionHokkaido Shiriuchi High SchoolIs participating.Due to the merger of cities, towns and villages, it is often converted to a municipality, with 15 municipal schools (14 in Hokkaido and 1 in Fukuoka prefecture) and only 3 municipal high schools in Hokkaido.
Schools with a school zone that straddles the prefectural border are called "union high schools".Tone Numata School Association Tate Tone Commercial High SchoolBut the high school club started,The 4th Meiji Shrine Baseball TournamentHave participated in.
Daichi Gakuen High SchoolIs a communication system,Ritsu Co., Ltd.It has become a high school.Although he has participated in part-time and correspondence high school competitions, he has not participated in Koshien and Jingu competitions.As mentioned above, Clark International participates in correspondence high schools, so it is thought that Daichi Gakuen can also participate by registering with Takano Ren.
Participation in special needs schools for the physically challenged
Japan Student Baseball Charter does not allow you to join the prefectural high school baseball federationSpecial school(School education lawAre not accepted). But in 1983,Kitajo Deaf SchoolHigh School” was chairman of the Takano Federation at that timeNaotaka MakinoAs a special case, he participated in the Okinawa preliminaries... This story is written by Yoshiya Tobe, "Youth Records Far Koshien 16 people betting on inaudible ball sounds.Takuji OnoIt was made into a novel and a movie as "Summer of closed school ~ Playball for children with rubella" (published by Kodansha). Players from the Kagoshima Higher Special Support School have joined the team since autumn 2015..
Consecutive participation, biennial participation
Wakayama Junior High School (Present)Toin) Is1915From the first summer competition1928He has participated for 14 consecutive years until the 14th Summer Games, and is still the longest record in Koshien history. The longest record of continuous participation after the war2007Ongoing from summer to presentSeigakuinIs the 13th consecutive year.
Including the spring selection, Wakayama Junior High School participated in 1915 consecutive seasons from the summer of 1929 to the 5th tournament in the spring of 12, which is also the longest record in Koshien history.The record of consecutive appearances after the war is Fukui Sho's eight consecutive appearances from the 1986th tournament in the summer of 68 to the 1990nd tournament in the summer of 72.
2011Until1998From summer2004Continued until summerMeitoku GijukuWas the longest record of consecutive appearances since the war for seven consecutive years.2005I decided to participate in the summer for 8 consecutive years, but due to scandalsWithdrawalI stopped at.2012ToChiben WakayamaHas participated for 8 years in a row, and updated the appearance after the war. this2015In addition, the Seigakuin has surpassed for nine consecutive years. After the Meitoku Gijuku2010From summer2017Participated in eight consecutive summers. It is the first time in history that Meitoku Gijuku has achieved two consecutive appearances for over seven years.
Hanamaki East The2005From summer2015Until the summer, there were six consecutive participation every other year, in odd-numbered years. Six times is the longest record of biennial appearances (although it missed the participation in the summer of 1 and stopped the biennial appearance record, it played the first consecutive appearances in the summer of 6 and the summer of 6).
Competitive between sibling schools and affiliated schools
|Held year||Convention||match||Victory school||Result||Partner school|
|1972||Spring 44th||final||Niodai Sakura Hill(Tokyo)||5-0||Nitta Daizo(Tokyo)|
|1983||Summer 65nd||1 Round||Tokai Daiichi(Shizuoka)||13-1||Tokai Daiji(Kumamoto)|
|1997||Summer 79nd||2 Round||Sano Nichidai(Tochigi)||2-1||Miyazaki Nichidai(Miyazaki)|
|1999||Summer 81nd||1 Round||Nagasaki Nichidai(Nagasaki)||5-0||Nihon Daizo (West Tokyo)|
|2002||Summer 84nd||3 Round||Chiben Wakayama(Wakayama)||7-3||Chiben Gakuen(Nara)|
|2013||Summer 95nd||2 Round||Sun Mt. Ooyama type(Yamagata)||7-1||Nihon Daizo (West Tokyo)|
|2021||Spring 93th||1 Round||Tokai Dai Sagami(Kanagawa)||3-1 (11 times extension)||Tokai Great Kofu(Yamanashi)|
Records/episodes related to players/managers
Participants with experience in college baseball・Participants aged 19 and over
1918, Of the Keio ordinary club (Tokyo) who participated in the national conventionYamaguchi NoboruIt is,Keio UniversityHad experience as a baseball player in college. Yamaguchi was in the fifth year of junior high school when he participated in the national competition, but the rules of university baseball at that time allowed him to participate in college baseball even if he was not a college student. Also,1920,National conventionParticipated inToyokunichuOkata Nisei of (Fukuoka) was 19 years old when he entered,Hosei UniversityHad experience as a baseball player in college. Under the rules of junior high school baseball at that time, there was no age limit for players, and any player could participate if the principal recognized the current student as a representative player, so this phenomenon occurred.
The rules were revised in 1922, and since then, those with experience in college baseball can no longer participate.
1927 years4th selection competitionToTakeo TabeBut,In GuanglingHe is a pitcher at the age of 21. TabeSame year summer championshipWas not able to compete because he was not "aged" and was "limited to one year in another team". Also in 1Summer championshipToKoichi UematsuIs playing at the age of 26 as a player of Chiayi Norin.
Even after the war, there were some exceptions for participation, even though the age limit was exceeded, and there are some players who participated in Koshien.1956Participated in Koshien at the summer tournamentYonago East(Tottori) is from the outsideRepatriatorAlthough he was 19 years old when he participated in the tournament, Takanoren has given special consideration one month before the qualifying to allow Nagashima to participate. After that, for those athletes who could not enter high school for more than a year after graduating from junior high school, it is a rule that they can qualify for entry even at the age of 1.1999Participated in Koshien at the spring tournamentMeitoku Gijuku(Kochi) from Brazilreturnee childrenBecause of this, the school year shifted, and at the time of participation in the tournament he was 19 years old (the year when he will be 20 years old), but a special exception was recognized and he participated. This Morioka is from 1980Born earlyHowever, after graduating from junior high school in Brazil, he moved to Kochi Prefecture, where his grandparents were related, aiming for high school baseball in Japan. So, for the time being, to learn JapaneseMeitoku Gijuku Junior High SchoolWas transferred to. When he entered Meitoku Gijuku High School in 1997, the school overlooked premature birth and registered as a player (Morioka was born in 1979 but misidentified as born in 1980), and Takanoren continued to grant permission without noticing it. Therefore, it can be said that it is a special case of the special case, which has the meaning of negligence offsetting. Therefore, Morioka was in his third year at school, but he could not participate in the official games since the third year in 3, when he was in 3. This 1999 Senbatsu second round was defeatedstarfishThe battle was the last official match. It was extremely rare for returnee students to shift their grades by two grades like Morioka (in the spring of 2).Feather blackThe new third grader who participated as the main pitcher was born early in January 3, but the early returnees of Nikkei returned to Japan were conspicuous.
After that, in the spring and summer of 1983Koji NakataAnd Keito Ohwan in the spring of 2010 (bothKonan), in spring 2004Xiao Jie(Nichinan Gakuen), Cai Yu of spring 2014 (Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei), etc., there are some players who participated in the tournament in the year of turning 19 (4 years old as of April 1).TozukiThird-year athletes from local advanced schools such as Yonago Higashi and Yonago Higashi have participated in competitions in the year 3 when they were 19 years old.
The rules have been partially revised from the aforementioned Morioka case... In the year after graduating from junior high school, for the reason of not going to high school for some reason, high school enrollment will be two years behind normal, at the age of 2 (18 years old as of April 4, until middle school graduationPrimary detention(Including cases where there were two years), the players were changed to be eligible to play until the end of the second year of high school. However, in the Senbatsu tournament, because it has the aspect of both the previous year's tournament and the new year's tournament, it is possible to participate in the Senbatsu tournament final of the year that will be the third grade at the longest. The sea star battle that Morioka participated in was literally held on April 2, the new year, but there are players who entered the school two years laterSchool ageIf the player was born on April 4nd, which is the earliest birthday in the world, he may be able to compete at the age of 2 if he makes it to the top in the Senbatsu competition (20nd grade before the establishment of this system). As a late high school enrollmentLin WeizhuIs known, and Hayashi Weisuke was also born early).
In the year following graduation from junior high school, I did not go to high school for some reason and entered the high school three years later than usual, at the age of 3 (including the case where there was 19 years of primary detention before graduating junior high school). There is no particular handling of athletes.
According to the rules, if a student who has registered as a member of the Takano Ren is transferred for reasons other than valid reasons (such as closing school or moving with a family member), the player will be registered as a player in the official game for one year from the date of transfer to the new school. It is not possible (If you have not registered as a member of Takanoren at the previous school, you can register) Even if you have registered as a member, you can enter the official game if you drop out and re-enter the school and enter another school. However, this measure does not guarantee regular (until the third year of summer) player registration in official games, and player registration is approved only for athletes who have been enrolled in high school or a school equivalent to high school for three years or less. It For example, if you drop out in the middle of one year and enter another school in the following year, you can only register until the fall of the second year unless you participate in the selection competition of the third year (the above-mentioned Ohwan and Xiao fall under this. Unless there is no baseball club at school). Similarly, in the same school, if you transfer from a soft type to a hard type, or a hard type to a soft type, you can not register as a player in the official game for one year (except for cases such as relief of lack of members).
There are special cases (family relocation) that take into account the circumstances of the family, but in the past at the 1998 Autumn China GamesOpen starは一旦は優勝を果たし、明治神宮野球大会にも出場したが、試合に正選手として出場していた選手2名（ともに1998年1月に埼玉県より転入学）が、選手登録できない選手（1998年3月に家族とともに島根県に住民票を移していたが、家族は選手が1998年5月に選手登録されてすぐに埼玉県に住民票を戻しており、家庭の事情とは言い難い）と判明し、この2選手が出場した明治神宮野球大会1回戦までの15試合の記録と秋季中国大会優勝が取り消されたことがある。
Participated in Koshien 6 times or more
Currently, a player can participate in Koshien up to 1 times. However, before the school system reform, the former junior high school can participate in Koshien more than 5 times because it is a five-year system (including high school students immediately after the school system reform), and in theory one player Was able to participate 5 times. The maximum number of appearances (including bench) by one player isToshiaki Okamura, Kuri Nari, Toshimori Mitsubayashi (all in Heian, now Ryukoku Oheian) 9 timesIn terms of the number of times they participated in the match, with OkamuraShotaro Ogawa(Wakayama Naka, present Wakayama Prefectural Toin High School) 8 times is the best.. Masaharu Tanaka (Kusaku Naka, current Wakayama Prefectural Koyo High School, laterAsahi Army) Is in the 1937th consecutive season from the summer of 8 (only with bench), the summer of 194127th competitionThe tournament was for nine consecutive seasons, but it was not realized because the tournament was canceled during the regional tournament due to the influence of the war... Also, probably because there was no age limit in the early selection tournament, Masashige Kobayashi (Matsumoto Sho, now Matsusho Gakuen) has participated in the tournament 6 times... After school reform, Tatsuro Tsutsumi (Takamatsu Sho1977~1979),Araki Daisuke(Mr. Waseda1980~1982, Later Yakult Swallows, etc.),Shoichi Ozawa(Mr. Waseda, 1980-1982, Araki and the same player), Tomoji Kuroyanagi (Mr. Waseda, 1980-1982, same as above),Kiyohara Kazuhiro(PL Academy, 1983-1985, Later Seibu Lions and others),Masumi Kuwata(PL Gakuen, 1983-1985, later Yomiuri Giants), Daiki Umeda (Meitoku Gijuku,2002~ 2004), Shogo Tsurukawa (Myotoku Gijuku, 2002-2004), Shunsuke Michibata (Chiben Wakayama,2009~2011）,Kurokawa Fumiyo, Shintaro Nishikawa,Junpei Higashizuma(Chiben Wakayama2017~2019） Of 12 people. In the summer of Tsutsumi, Kuroyanagi and Higashizuma, only a bench is available.
Baseball study abroad
Examples of going to a specific school in a distant prefecture, whether public or private, from a prefecture that lived in junior high school with a guardian, or went to a high school in another area with "sports recommendation" Increased. These are generallyBaseball study abroadAlthough it is called, "To study abroad in baseball in high school baseball is "a person who is not a commuter from home where the parents live together"., Even if the student is from a junior high school in another prefecture,Cross-border schoolTherefore, even if a player who goes to a local high school and leaves the parent's room and lives in a dormitory or boarding house, all of them will be able to study baseball.
This was before the warHeichi Sato(Ikueisho),Eiji SawamuraThere were examples such as studying abroad in baseball like (Kyoto Sho), and there were many schools themselves, so there was no choice but to go to a distant school and join a baseball club. There were many examples). Since more than half of the players were students from outside the prefecture at multiple participating schools in the 1990 62nd selection tournament, at the Education Committee of the House of Representatives held after the selection tournamentSocialist Party OfReijiro SawatoRepresentatives touched on studying abroad in baseball and asked the Ministry of Education if such a thing (study in baseball) could be fulfilled... In response to discussions by the Education Board of Education, Takanoren issued a notice from high school in May 1990 that warns of solicitation of junior high school students..
Previously, when Takanoren asked the students who are enrolled from outside the prefecture the reason, it was mentioned that if they enroll in a school in a prefecture where the number of high schools and students is small, the difficulty of participating in national competitions will decrease. The largest number of students was the second, followed by the fact that the school environment and facilities were good, and that there were good leaders (supervisors). Was the 3th and 4th most common answer.. Also, at the 2007 high school baseball scholarship student knowledgeable conference held, it is not a problem to study abroad in baseball because the difficulty level of participating in national competitions is low and the school environment and facilities are enriched. Has been revealed(Because studying abroad in baseball doesn't mean that it's easy to enter a team or participate in a national competition).
Japan Student Baseball CharterBy baseball, which should be prohibited by (which is not prohibited by the Basic Education Law and School Education Law)Scholarship studentThe system has been reported.. In the spring of 2007, the Takanoren and Asahi Shimbun started a campaign to denounce and eradicate scholarship students, but they disagreed with the opinions of experts and went to school as a scholarship student who suffers from a reduction in school expenses and dormitory costs for people who have difficulty living. Takanoren also considered the current situationAs a result, the Japan Student Baseball Charter was modified in the opposite direction to the intentions of the Takanoren and Asahi Shimbun, and scholarship students were allowed to accept the conditions. However, the target of the above-mentioned scholarship denunciation and eradication campaign is not the entire scholarship student, but some of the students welcome the problem of brokers who recruited students to leading high schools and solicitation from leading schools. Were the parents.. In addition, the Takanoren said that sending out transferees and dropouts due to the reform of the scholarship system would be a fall at the end of the reform, and as a result of taking sufficient mitigation measures, there were no transferees or dropouts..
At public schools, we have established physical education departments to recommend sports, and we are strengthening by collecting players in business-related departments such as commercial departments and general departments. In addition, some schools that are generally considered to be advanced schoolsAkita,Shizuoka,Imabari WestThere are some schools that have a "baseball club" in the general recommendation. Some of the strong school directorsFukui merchant-Naofumi Kitano, IkedaFumiya Tsuta(For the ivy, Tokushima Prefecture Board of EducationFull-timeとPart-timeThere was also a case where he continues to conduct command at the same school for many years despite being a teacher. Also,Kanonji centralTransferred junior high school students from other prefectures to local middle school in the third year,MukawaHas been enrolling a large number of athletes outside the school zone in the same prefecture (2002 out of 21 on the bench were not from the local Iburi branch office when they entered the 16st century frame in the spring of 10) is there.
Supervision and guidance by experienced professional baseball players
conventionallyFumiya TsutaIt was possible to be registered as a director if one year passed after leaving the professional team like this, but the regulations were revised in 1 (Yanagawa incidentSince then, it has been considerably difficult for experienced professional baseball players to become amateur baseball coaches (in high school baseball, it was possible to return to amateurs as a coach in 1984). However, when a former professional baseball player conducts a high school baseball team, after teaching as a staff member for at least 10 years at the same high school affiliated with Takanoren,Japan Student Baseball AssociationI had to be certified as a high school baseball coach by the sponsor's examination. After that, it was shortened to 1994 years in 5 and 1997 years in 2.)afterwardsTeacher licenseA study is conducted between professionals and amateurs so that they can provide guidance even if they have no teaching experience, Student Baseball Association from July 2013, 7Japan Baseball OrganizationAfter completing the student baseball qualification recovery workshop conducted by the university and obtaining the certification of the Student Baseball Association, it became possible to teach high school students.
- The tournament that first appeared as a director
Records and episodes related to the game
School song performance (chorus) of the winning school and raising of school flag
The person who came up with this idea isOsaka Mainichi NewspaperWas a reporterHitomi KinueIs.. The look1928 OfAmsterdam olympicHas won the first silver medal on Japan's women's track at 800 m for women, and was impressed by the national anthem performance and flag raising at the award ceremony at this time, and devised this,1929 Of6th spring meetingWas started from. The school that first performed the school song and raised the school flag wasYaonakaIt was (Osaka). At the national tournament at the Hanshin Koshien Stadium,Hanshin gardeningStaff manually display it on the back of the scoreboard according to the tempo and length of the school song.
The school song performance of the winning school and the raising of the school flag at the summer tournament were 28 years behind the spring tournament,1957Started at the 39th convention of.The school that first performed the school song and raised the school flag wasSakaide ShoIt was (Kagawa). At the summer tournament, it will be announced as "school song performance", but at the spring competition it will be announced as "school song singing" (before the two attacks in the first match, it will be announced as "school song performance"). In addition, at the local competition, it is divided into areas with and without school song performance (chorus).[Source required].
If you win a rainy cold, you may omit the school song performance in consideration of the physical condition of the athletes and the cheering party who got wet in the rain.. AlsoRematchIf it is decided, the school songs of both schools will of course not be played.
Such school song performances were started only for the winning schools, but in 199971th selection competitionFrom spring to summer during the first match of each Koshien tournament (2 times before and after the front and back), the school songs of both schools are played in the hall.. In some areas such as Chiba Prefecture, following this, the school song of both schools is played twice in all games as well as the first game, and in some areas the school song is played during the seat knock before the game. After the bottom of the seventh inning, the school flag is once delivered, and after the match, the school flag of the winning school is displayed.
In the summer Koshien, the organizer prepares a sound source by a male chorus, but the one used by the school is used at the Senbatsu and local conventions in the summer.
The lyrics are displayed on the scoreboard only for Senbatsu.
JemiLike (Ehime), a school song has been established, but other cheering songs and school songs may be played (Sumi became co-educated from a girls' school and the "school song" was established. ).
If the high school's own school song has not been established at the affiliated/affiliated/affiliated school of the university, the school song of the mother university may be played (Kondai, Komadaitaka, Komadaiiwamizawa, Komadai Tomakomai, etc.). .. Similarly, in the case of Tenri (Nara), which does not have its own school song, "Tenrikyo Youthkai song" is performed.(However, since 2009, the song has been officially established as a school song for the school.). If the school song has not been established and is not affiliated with a university, the song “The crown shines on youIs played.. Schools whose songs corresponding to such schools and school songs are not called "school songs" (Sumi's "school songs", Tenri's "Youngkai Kai",Keio University"Cram school song" of affiliated school,KokushikanIn "Tachika", etc.), the announcement is unified with "School song".
If the school song is longer than a certain length, the omitted one may be used. Recently, Sumi, Chiba Keidai, etc. are applicable. Okinawan fisheries and Kanoya Chuo (Kagoshima) are singing school song No. 3 (because Kanoya Chuo has only three school names).Tokuei Hanasaki(Saitama)'s school songs are numbered 1 to 4, each of which focuses on spring, summer, autumn, and winter. They sing number 1 in the spring competition, number 2 in the summer competition, and number 3 in the autumn district competition. For a federated team, play only one school song per match.
Also, at the Koshien tournament, due to a mistake of the tournament headquarters, a school song different from the original one may play, or the school song may have stopped halfway.
- 63nd Championship(1981) won the first roundSusumu AkitaIn the school song singingAkita University of EconomicsThe school song was played. The original school song was played in the second round.
- 69nd Championship(1987) won the first roundTokai Mt. Ooyama typeThe school song was arranged with an uptempo different from the original tone. In the second round, he also participated in this tournament due to a protest from the school side.Tokai Great KofuWas used (because the school song of the high school attached to Tokai University has a common melody), a new recording was broadcast.
- 75th selection competition(2003) before the second attack and after the match,84th selection competitionBefore the 2012nd attack (2), it should have flowed to the 2nd.YokohamaThe school song of No. 1 ended with only number 75. The original school song is performed after the second match of the 2th tournament and after the end of the 84th tournament.
- 97th competitionWon in the first game (2015)TsurugaThe school song stopped for a while due to mechanical troubles and became a mess, but the school song was sung by the clapping and a cappella of the cheering party and the audience.
Nowadays, it is a tradition for players to pick up dirt and bring it home after the final game at Koshien, but it is not clear when it took root. There are the following three examples of concrete take-out cases before they are established.
- 1937,Of summer23th competitionso,Kumamoto industryLost in the final and finished second. Kumamoto pitcher after the final matchTetsuji Kawakami(Later directed by Yomiuri Giants) put Koshien soil in his uniform pocket and sprinkled it on his school's practice ground. Kawakami himself said that he was an imitation of a player who is doing the same thing outside Koshien..
- 1946,Of summer28th competitionThen you lost in the semifinalsTokyo Higher NormalAttached (currentlyUniversity of Tsukuba Junior High School/High School) Sasaki Mikio directed players other than the superlatives (in thisAkira TakedaIn the meaning of coming back again next year, the soil of each positionTowelI wrapped it in a bag and brought it home. However, this is not Koshien, which is being requisitioned by the US militaryHankyu Nishinomiya StadiumIt is. This is the oldest takeaway documented in the newspaper.
- 1949,Of summer31th competitionAnd lost in the quarterfinalsOgurakitaThe aceFukushima KazuoHowever, I unknowingly picked up the soil at the back of the home base and put it in the back pocket of my pants. Fukushima, who noticed an unconscious act with encouragement from the tournament officials, took out the soil from his uniform and put it in a rubber tree flowerpot at the entrance..
Depending on the policy of the school and the leader, I may not take the soil home, so I participated as a director 10 times in the spring and summerDirect NonomuraDid not let the players bring back the soil even if they lost the game.. There are also cases in which players who leave the opportunity to participate will not be brought home due to the intention of "coming next"... Especially at spring competitions, they tend not to take it home as much as regular schools.
1958Okinawa at that timeUnder American ruleThere was For the first time during the summer and summerOkinawaからShuriParticipated. Lost to Tsuruga (Fukui) in the first round, and picked up Koshien soil after the match. However, due to quarantine, he could not be brought back to Okinawa and was disposed of after returning home... Foreign soil and plantsquarantineAlthough it is prohibited by law in any country to bring in without passing through, despite being disposed of for reasons other than Okinawa (including foreign countries and mainland Japan),Naha PortAbandoned on the coast. It should be noted that American staff were not confiscated at Naha Port due to high pressure, and Okinawan officials were sorry for confiscating it because it was a rule. Say. I knew itJapan Airlines OfFlight attendantVolunteers and others picked up the coastal stones around the stadium and donated them to Shuri.. The schoolyard is still displayed as a monument to the "Kouen monument" to commemorate Koshien's first appearance... This is alsoMediaTreated inOkinawa returnIt is said that it became part of accelerating the movement.
2020May 6,New coronavirus epidemicBy the same yearSummer competitionOf the Hanshin TigersYanoAt the director's suggestion, the baseball team and Hanshin Koshien Stadium will present key chains with Koshien soil to all about 5 third-year baseball team members who join the Japan High School Baseball Federation..
Famous as a ritual of losers, they also bring back the winning school. Schools participating in the final match will take soil with them when they pull up from the ground after all the subsequent programs such as the award ceremony are over.
The soil will not be depleted because it is replenished regularly.
サ イ レ ン
Japanese amateur baseballThen, in the case of a baseball field where the function is installed, in most cases, the motor siren will be blown at the time of play ball and greeting after the game set. At the high school baseball tournament at Koshien Stadium, whether it is spring or summer, the playing time of the stadium is long, a long buzz after the play ball and game set, and a short buzz siren at the start and end of the seat knock (defensive practice) immediately before the match To be done. In high school baseball, at least two games a day except for the final game[Note 21], Sirens are needed to communicate to the players waiting for the match and the staff in charge.
The details of the introduction of motor sirens in amateur baseball are not known in detail.. However, 193723nd Championship TheRozobashi incidentSince it opened immediately after the beginning of the game, the siren was not used to start and end the game, and the trumpet for the army was substituted.
In addition, August 8 during the national high school baseball tournament in summer (The end of the war) At noon, a siren will be run for 1 minute to perform silence (from the 1963th Games of 45). However, it is not limited to this when noon is not in the game, and it is ringing just before the game starts in consideration of the safety of the audience, and it is 2010:12 in 7, 2014:12 in 15, 2016: It was sounded at 12:6 (each year, before the second match on the day of the three matches). In addition, silence is not held when the game of the day is canceled.
At the 100th anniversary tournament, the opening ball ceremony was held before the first game during the tournament, which was called the legendary starting ball ceremony, so the siren of the play ball was not blown at the beginning of the first game.
Use of the Hanshin Koshien Stadium at local competitions
Hyogo Prefecture TournamentThere was once used the Hanshin Koshien stadium in the Kinki tournament, and there are schools and athletes who have played at the stadium as a local tournament even if they have no history of participating in the national tournament.
The year after the Hanshin Koshien Stadium was completed1925(11 times) Has been used for local competitions since this year1928(14 timesAll the games of the Hyogo Prefecture tournament were held at Hanshin Koshien Stadium until.. Ball players in Hyogo Prefecture were playing at the Hanshin Koshien Stadium, which had just been completed just before this tournament. After that, due to the situation of the stadium and the location conditions in Hyogo prefecture, the Hanshin Koshien stadium was often used as the qualifying venue for the prefectural convention (however, the outfield seats were not open)... Even Koyaren in Hyogo Prefecture does not recognize that Koshien is a "sacred place," and "if anything, Hyogo PrefectureAkashiWas special, and Koshien was recognized as "one of the stadiums in other prefectures"..
However, in July when the local convention was originally heldProfessional baseball-Hanshin TigersWent on an expedition during the national convention (so-calledLong term load) It was difficult to secure a schedule for the venue of the local tournament due to the intensive hosting of the competition, and there was a problem with the stadium fee., And later (Awaji IslandSince there were many baseball fields in various areas in Hyogo prefecture, the frequency was gradually decreasing as the necessity to use the Hanshin Koshien stadium at the prefectural tournament diminished.
Originally, there was a voice saying, "Why do you have a local tournament at Koshien?"2004On the day when the Hanshin Koshien Stadium was used at the prefectural convention The school that played the game was featured in the national broadcast program of the day, and the Hanshin Koshien Stadium was reflected in the game scene... The day after the broadcast, a protest phone call was sent to Takanoren in Hyogo Prefecture.[Note 22] Was not used as a qualifying venue for the last time in 2004 due to the flooding of.
Prior to the start of the tournament for both selection and championships, all representative teams that have decided to participate will have a pre-training (commonly known as Koshien practice) at the Hanshin Koshien Stadium. The purpose is to let you know the atmosphere of the grounds of the Hanshin Koshien Stadium before the opening of the tournament.From about a week before the opening of the tournament, it is appointed from teams mainly in Kinki region such as Hyogo prefecture and Osaka prefecture, which are easy to move, one after another. Has been done. The number of people who can participate in the practice of one team is 1 including athletes, managers, managers, managers, etc., Allocation time is about 30 to 50 minutes On the day of the event, the seats behind the back net are open, so the general public can see the practice scenes free of charge. However, if the practice on the ground is canceled due to rain, etc., it may be adjusted at the adjacent indoor practice area instead (in this case, there is no observation space for general visitors, so in this case It will be private).
For summer championships,Professional baseballHanshin TigersDepending on the date, it may only be in the morning depending on the date. Also in 199880 timesAnd of 200890 times, 2018100 timesEach commemorative tournament, and 201597 timesAt (High School Baseball 100th Anniversary), Koshien training was not held due to the schedule, but instead a facility tour was held. At the facility tour of the 97th convention, 15 minutes were given to each participating team., Confirmation work by wearing uniforms in the same manner as normal Koshien practice or wearing school uniforms and going down to the ground (however, only for athletes who have already registered for participation), and a form to visit each stadium facility I was taking it. In the same way, at the 100th Memorial Tournament, each team was given 15 minutes, and the athletes went down to the ground in uniforms to check the atmosphere..
Final match between spring and summer championships
There are two high school baseball national competitions in the spring and summer twice a year, but there has been a decisive match between the winners of both competitions.
1927The spring winning school was Wakayama Naka (Wakayama) and the summer winning school was Takamatsu Sho (Kagawa), but the fans in Hanshinma said, "Which one is stronger against Honma? Agari, On November 11th of the same year in OsakaNeyagawa StadiumA decisive match was held by both schools. In this match, Takamatsu Sho won 7-4 in Wakayama.
Although it is a team for the next year, at the Koshien tournament,1961 selection competitionIn the final of the spring of the previous yearTakamatsu merchantAnd the summer of the previous yearHosei XNUMXPlayed 4-0, and Hoseiji won in XNUMX-XNUMX to achieve consecutive summer and spring titles.
Abandoned match/confiscation match
Abandoned match/confiscation matchThere is no example at a national convention, but it occurs at a local convention. The main cause is a shortage of people due to unilateral game development, but there are also the following examples.
- In the 1959 Shimane Prefecture Semifinals, after the sunset rematch the day before, before the rematchTaisha High SchoolThe side requests a change of referee and apology of the organizer. The Takanoren refused to start the game, and the Taisha High School side was not satisfied and could not defend, so the Taisha High School was confiscated.
- At the 1969 Nagano Prefectural Tournament, several people intruded from the stand over the decision of the ball hit and the game was interrupted.Maruko actual heightThe side decided to delay the game for the purpose of replaying the sunset, but the ruling of the confiscated game was lowered, but the spectator on the Maruko height side, who was agitated by this ruling, caused a riot such as arson to the stand, breaking the stadium equipment, and two arrested people. Issued.. After the match, Maruko Mako was charged with a two-year ban on external matches, but was lifted 2 months later.
- At the 2007 Osaka Prefecture GamesFlight buildingA situation occurred in which a pitcher (currently Kindai Senshu) fell into a state of cardiopulmonary arrest due to a direct hit from a hit ball, and was killed by resuscitate measures by an AED.The flight hall, which was shocked by this event, offered to abandon the match..
- At the 2008 Saitama conventionKawamoto High SchoolSince the starting pitcher's pitch of the starting pitcher exceeded 250 (was lost 2 to 0 on the way twice), Kawamoto High School's manager offered the game abandonment in consideration of the player's health and was accepted..
- At the 2011 Hiroshima Prefecture GamesHiroshima Iguchi High SchoolとHiroshima Institute of Technology, Both playersheatstrokeHe fell down one after another, especially Hiroshima Tech High School, and because the players were exhausted, the match could not be continued and the confiscated game was declared.
Episode about goodbye walk
According to the baseball rules, if the batter does not exercise the right to advance safely, the player may be declared out with "abandoment to base (baseball rule 4.09b/score)." Since it is not recognized, the following may have occurred.
- 1982 ChampionshipKochi Prefecture Final,Kochi merchantversusMeitoku Gijuku, Kochisho back in the 9th inning pushed out goodbye in a four-ball game, but there was a mistake by the referee that the ball referee declared the game set before the batter-runner stepped on first base. Later, the prefectural Takanoren apologized for the mistake of the referee and announced that they would not play the match again.
- 2007 ChampionshipIbaraki Prefecture Quarterfinals,Ryugasaki oneversusTomb of Aoi MitoIn the bottom of the 9th inning, Aoi Mito pushed the goodbye, and after a four-ball push, Nine, who was delighted with the victory, jumped out of the bench and hugged, and the batter joined the ring. At the same time, at the Ryugasaki one-bench, which was losing to good-bye, the manager was screaming, "The batter hasn't made a first base." "It's not over yet," Nine regained his calmness. On the other hand, Aoi Mito's manager hurriedly instructed the batter to run to the first base, but the abandoned base was declared an out and the victory of good-bye disappeared. The game was extended 12 times, and Aoi Mito pushed out the second goodbye and won the goodbye
- 1973 Championship2 RoundSakushin GakuinversusChoshi dealer, Extended 12th work of new academyTakashi EgawaEven in the game in which the player gave a push-out ball, the coach saw that the batters of Choshi-sho didn't proceed to the first base because they were delighted, and the manager gave an instruction to "run!"
Misjudgment on ball count and out count
- 1961 ChampionshipTochigi Prefecture Games,UtsunomiyaversusHorse headAfter hitting Utsunomiya Taka after three deaths in the back of the third inning, the referee on the back of the net warned the referee that "the official record scorer is a four-ball strike before the strikeout," after hitting the striker. Canceled and sentenced to four balls. The unsatisfied horseman protested. The referee then claimed that his gauge wasn't a four-ball, and the score books for both teams weren't four-balls, and the batter said "I think I missed the sixth ball from two strikes and three balls." According to the official record, it was a four ball before the strikeout. In the end, although it struck out according to the initial decision, "I left high school students to be the official record keeper and bulletin board score clerk," and protested to the prefecture Takanoren to reflect on the poor management..
- 1982 Championship,MasudaversusObihiro agricultureThen, when Masuda attacked the 9th inning, the rare occurrence of 1 outs in 4 inning occurred.
- 1994 Selection Tournament,Kokura HigashiversusKuwana WestThen, the ball referee did not declare the ball due to a mistake on the scoreboard. Play continued because there was no appeal from other referees or players. Post-match referee apologized.
Successive winning school board that caused misunderstanding
1984 Selection Tournament, Saga Commerce VsTakashimaso,Lucky zoneThe entitlement double hit that stood in one bounce in front of the fence was called a home run.False trial.. After the match, Takano Ren interviewed and acknowledged the misjudgment, which caused the misjudgment.Selected high school baseball tournament successive winning school board (It was a panel board on which the school badge of the successive winning school was drawn on a white background. Is not posted at the National High School Baseball Tournament in the summer) All have been removed and no longer posted at the 1985 convention.
Chairman of the Takano Federation at the timeNaotaka MakinoAfter the match, he held a press conference jointly with the referee who made the misunderstanding and explained the cause of the misunderstanding and said, "If a player has doubts about the decision, I can appeal more and more.".
Reported as "misidentification" in the headline
- Kurashiki IndustryversusKinko Osaka(2009 selection) --Kurashiki Technical High School squeeze in the scene of one death and third base.When touching the third base runner who rushed in, the ball spilled from the mitt and became an empty touch, but the ball umpire judged it to be out as a falling ball after the regular touch.The captain protested, but the decision was not overturned.The decision was flooded with protest calls from viewers watching the match.However, Kurashiki Technical High School won the game 12 times overtime, and although the victory or defeat did not affect, it caused the game time to be prolonged..
- Hanamaki EastversusMorioka University(2012Championship Iwate TournamentFinal)-The referee determined that the ball hit by the player with Morioka University near the left wing pole in the scene of 3st death, 3st base, 5rd inning, was a home run. Hanamaki Higashi protests that "Isn't it a foul?" However, Hanamaki Higashi was eliminated in the match 160-XNUMX. This match is the first time in the history of amateur baseball in the semifinals of the tournament.Otani Xiangping(CurrentLos Angeles Angels) Was the last summer of the match to participate in Koshien, so it attracted a lot of attention even before the match, and this judgment was widely known nationwide.The next day's sports newspaper posted an article sympathizing with the defeated Hanamaki Higashi, with headlines such as "Otani crying for a misjudgment" and "Hanamaki Higashi disappears before the misjudgment"... In addition, regarding this case, Chairman Ren Takano at the closing ceremony of the national championship this year.Takayasu OkushimaIn a commentary, he said, "I'm especially sorry that I couldn't see Pitcher Otani at Koshien." In response to this statement, Takanoren was criticized for saying, "I'm rude and insulting Morioka Daisuke.".
- Soshi GakuenversusKonan Tamano(2016Championship Okayama TournamentFinal)-In the top of the 9th inning, the referee judges that the grounder who rolled in front of the pitcher with the self-hit ball of Soshi Gakuen player in the scene of XNUMXst baseman is in play. Overturns the judgment as a self-hit ball.After that, Soshi Gakuen won a come-from-behind victory and decided to participate in the Koshien tournament.The director of Soshi Gakuen said, "I've done something poor because my opponent has gone to the game set. Adults have to go with a judge. Considering the feelings of the opponent (Konan Tamano), it's more than that. Can't say anything. "Okayama Prefecture Takano Ren's referee chairman apologized, "I have not confirmed the video (whether it is a self-hit ball). I admit that it was awkward. It was rude to both teams.".
Phantom Koshien Tournament
August 1942 during the Pacific War,Ministry of EducationOrganized (only in this competitionAsahi ShimbunIt was held by gathering 16 representatives from all over the country as one of the major Japanese sports competitions. It was featured as "Phantom Koshien" in the NHK "War and Peace" special issue in August 2010.
Main celebrities who participated in Koshien
Excludes professional baseball players. In addition, the name of the high school is described by the school name that was commonly used at the time of participation.
|Name||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Joji Yamamoto||Hayatomo||1967/49th Summer|
|Ryosuke Miki||Okayama Tosho||1974・46th Spring, 1975・57th Summer|
|Kenji Morinaga||Hiroshima quotient||1981/63th Summer|
|Red yoshida(TIM）||Higashiyama||1983/65th Summer|
|Gorgo Matsumoto(TIM)||Kumagaya||1985/57th Spring|
|Arita Shinpei||Kaisei (Nagasaki Prefecture)||1989/71th Summer|
|Yasuaki Seki||Teikyo||1998/80th Summer|
|Anyway bright Yasumura||Asahikawa Minoru||1999/81th Summer|
|Satoshi Miyata||Tohoku||2001/73th Spring|
|Takeshi Ito||Kiryu Daiichi||2003/85th Summer||Contribution to advance to the best 4 as ace.|
|Tomohiro Takeda||Suzuka||2004/86th Summer|
|Masayasu Yagi||Komadai Tomakomai||2005/77th Spring|
|Ryu Ando||Shizu Seiko||2005/87th Summer|
|Kazuki Ikeda||Kiyomine||2006/78th Spring, The 88th summer|
|Shota Honkawa||Kurayoshi North||2006/88th Summer||The 15th home run in the tournament.|
|Name||TV station name||Position||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Haruhiko Hagimoto||TBS||producer||Matsumoto Junior High School||1947/29th Summer|
|Masahiro Hayashi||TBS||announcer||Cherry tree||1973/45th Spring||Retired in March 2016 and from April of the following yearCast plusBelongs.|
|Keita Ito||NHK||announcer||Akita||1989/61th Spring|
|Satoshi Kamishige||Nippon TV||announcer||PL school||1996/78th Summer|
1998・70th spring, 80th summer
|In the 80th Summer Quarterfinals,Daisuke MatsuzakaTo holdYokohama High SchoolWhen,|
17 extra death battlesIs the ace of the team that played.
|Katsutsugu Yano||Ehime Asahi TV||Sales → Reporter|
|Matsuyama dealer||1996・68th spring, 78th summer||In the 78th Summer Final, right after playing with the right wing in the back of the 10th extension,|
So-called"Miracle back home”Say goodbyePrevent.
In the 11th extra time table, double hit as the first batter, step on the home of the final, etc.
Contributed greatly to the victory.
|Nobuhiro Nakamura||NHK||announcer||Takamatsu||2005/77th Spring|
- Bicycle racer
|Name||period||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Suzuki Yasumi||1||Prefectural Maebashi||1948/30th Summer|
|Toshinori Bando||28||Municipal Nishinomiya||1964/36th Spring|
|Hideo Miyauchi||41||Choshi dealer||1974/56th Summer||As a captain, he also took an oath.|
|Atsushi Hoshikawa||41||Tokai Dai Sagami||1974/56th Summer|
|Shingo Okamoto||42||Ito||1975/47th Spring|
|Masatoshi Sako||45||Fukui||1976/58th Summer|
|Hiroyuki Arakawa||49||(I.e.||1976・48th spring, 58th summer|
|Takayuki Nagumo||54||Nimatsu Gakusha Daisuke||1982/54th Spring|
|Kou Masanobu||55||Hiroshima quotient||1982/64th Summer|
|Akiyuki Moriuchi||64||Kumamoto||1986/58th Spring|
|71||Takasaki quotient||1990/72th Summer|
|Masaomi Koshi||81||Kumamoto||1995/67th Spring|
|Satoshi Atake||90||Tokushima merchant||1999・81st Summer, 2000・82nd Summer|
|Katsuhiko Ihara||91||Fukui merchant||1999/71th Spring|
|Hiroyuki Akutsu||94||Sano Nichidai||2001/83th Summer|
|Eizo Ueda||95||Ito||1995/67th Spring, 1996/68th Spring|
|97||Jiun Gakuen||2007/89th Summer|
|98||Nagasaki Nichidai||2003/85th Summer|
|Keiji Nishiyama||100||Tokushima merchant||1999・81st Summer, 2000・82nd Summer|
|107||Waseda Minoru||2009/81th Spring|
- Other athletes
|Name||Competition||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Professional boxing||Fukushima merchant||1966/48th Summer|
|Masahiro Misako||Professional boxing||Guangling||1969・51st Summer, 1970・42nd Spring|
|Professional golf||One handle||1972・54st Summer, 1973・55nd Summer|
|Watanabe Tsukasa||Professional golf||Daiichi Nikko||1973・45th spring, 55th summer|
|Professional golf||Toyo Ohimeji||1977/59th Summer|
|Izumi Kuwata||Professional golf||PL school||1987・59th spring, 69th summer||My brotherMasumi Kuwata|
|Yoshinobu Kanamaru||wrestling||Yamanashi Gakuin University||1994/66th Spring|
|Takaharu Mitsui||Boat racing||Saga merchant||1997/79th Summer|
|Professional golf||Yukari Garden||2002・73th spring, 84th summer||Father is a lawyerHaruo Kitamura|
|Yasukouchi||Boat racing||Small town||2007/79th Spring||Kokugakuin UniversityAfter graduation convert to boat racer|
During the training schoolYamato ChampBecome
|Yamakawa Yudai||Boat racing||Shinko Academy||2010/82th Spring||My younger brotherYamakawa Kazuhiro|
|Boat racing||Imabari West||2011/93th Summer|
|Hayato Tamura||wrestling||Maebashi Ikuei||2013/95th Summer||Record home run in final|
|Boat racing||Ryukoku Oheian||2014/86th Spring||The first boat rider with a winning experience|
|Name||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Kameoka Great People||Sakushin Gakuin||1973・45th spring, 55th summer||"Ogura Weimin" at the time of participation|
|Name||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Han Yu||Kyoto quotient||1981/63th Summer||XNUMXnd place starter|
|Name||High school name||Participation meet||Remarks|
|Tokuei Hanasaki||2001・83st Summer, 2003・75nd Spring|
|Minorman||Osaka Toin||2010/82th Spring|
In high school baseball, there are cases where the Takanoren and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology issued a notice and were banned or restrained. The content of this section was clarified at the high school baseball scholarship student expert conference held in 2007.
- Hosting a baseball tournament
- In the latter half of the 20, high schools in Yamanashi gathered junior high schools in the prefecture to host a baseball tournament and scout for influential players. After that, the Ministry of Education issued a notice nationwide at the secretary-general level and banned that higher (high school) schools host tournaments for lower (elementary and junior high school) schools..
- Saeki notification
- In 1955, during the All Japan Hawaii Expedition, it was discovered that professional baseball officials were passing cash to all the Japanese players in the name of "Goodbye" mixed with the players' see-off... Vice Chairman of the then Takano RenTatsuo SaekiWas angry at this act and issued a "notification" (notification of Saeki) on the grounds that high school baseball players should not be deceived by the bill-bundle offensive of professional baseball. Saeki had a strong attitude to impose penalties on the high school side, and impose penalties on the school that violated it.
- Prohibition of trademark restrictions on baseball equipment and free provision of products
In the 40s, when high school baseball started to be widely reported by the mass media, sports makers and shops began offering free baseball equipment to Koshien participating schools in the name of Koshien participating celebrations, aiming for advertising effects. . The Takanoren immediately banned this, but this time, the dormitories of the participating schools were offered free of charge, mainly for the promotion of products. The Takanoren once again announced that it would prohibit trademark control and free provision, and urged all concerned to refrain from self-control and prevent high school baseball from being affected by commercialism..
- Prohibition of the winning parade and the winning sale
- 1980 ChampionshipでYokohama High SchoolWins as a countermeasure for crowded traffic due to waiting for the arrival of Yokohama High School Nine when 2 people were crowded at Shin-Yokohama StationparadeBans and "winners" by the mallSale”, etc..2015 Of87th Selected High School Baseball TournamentWonTsurugaOn the other hand, Japan Takano Ren said in the "School of Participation Guide" that "a gorgeous parade treats high school students as heroes and imbues wrong feelings" and "fan enthusiasm induces uncontrolled accidents and unexpected accidents". Also, in the "Japan Student Baseball Charter", "I forbid to use student baseball commercially", so I asked myself to refrain from doing so..
- Prohibition of abuse and abuse to partner high schools and related organizations
- Previously, when cheering, cheering such as "◇◇ defeat" and "kill me ◇◇" and using banners such as "overthrow ◇◇ high school" were used, but in recent years, Japan Takanoren has "◇◇ defeat". Don't use support such as "Kill it ◇◇" or use banners such as "Overthrow ◇◇ High School". It was made clear that the support was to encourage and praise the team and players of the school, and the other school was notified that it was limited to celebrating good performance...However, the time, circumstances, and reasons for the Takano Ren's notification have not been clarified at all.However, parents, teachers, spectators, etc. have been swearing and taunting, and after being defeated in the selection tournament (against Yo High School) in which Kaisei High School participated, "It was a shame until the last generation that I lost the 21st century frame. In response to the statement, the director of the school, Nonomura, took responsibility and resigned from the director. There is a case.
- Director Protest
- Some exceptions in high school baseball[Note 23] Protest is prohibited except for.. Also, protests can be made only by the captain, messenger or the athlete concerned, and it is prohibited for the manager to protest. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the prohibition of protests by the director is a rule specific to high school baseball (Takanoren) because the rules are only allowed for protests at international competitions in which high school children play.
Raising issues regarding high school baseball
High school baseball is not only a mere counter-attack against high school club activities, but is also popular enough to attract social attention, but problems are raised from various angles to school officials, parents, sponsored Takano Ren and the media. ing.
- Media handling issues
- High school baseball, which is only one of the club activities of the school, is treated more prominently than the club activities of other sports in the media such as newspapers and television (or other high school sports are covered by high school baseball. There is an opinion that regards it as a problem. In fact, the mass media is different from those who handle baseball, soccer, rugby, volleyball and other sports that host national competitions in high school club activities. For sports writers,NHKAt the 2010 summer tournament, it broadcasted all games for about 130 hours (NHK TVAt 9 amNHK Radio First BroadcastThere is a maximum of 8 hours a day from 10am, and all the regular programs are suspended), while the same high school general competitionNational high school general physical education meetHe pointed out that the broadcast time of (Inter High) was only a 10-hour digest on NHK E-tele, and NHK said that it may be possible to increase the broadcasting of other sports a little more... In addition, on the Internet, "High school baseball is not the only representative of the region, popularity is sponsoredAsahi ShimbunIt is also pointed out that "The creation by NHK that broadcasts for a long time" "Media and Takano Ren create and worship drama by players".. In response to these online criticisms, Sankei Shimbun reporters argue that there are many high school baseball articles because there are many needs of readers who want to read if the writing side says..
- Problems of burden on players
- Tournament-based championships and selectionsSummer Vacationとspring vacationIt is held in Japan and aims to complete the entire tournament schedule during the holidays.Therefore, schools that advance to the top will concentrate on playing games in a short period of time, and the resulting increase in the burden on athletes is often regarded as a problem.Especially for pitchers, there are many cases where one main pitcher has to be relied on due to the problem of the player group that "there is no room to train multiple pitchers with the same ability as ace".[Note 24], At schools that won in local and national competitions, etc.Sports disorderOr causeBurnout syndromeMay become. Burnout is not limited to recent years,Sadaharu Oh"I think that if I had played in 5 consecutive seasons, I was going to college with a bad baseball. I couldn't play at the end, so I felt dangling," he said later..
- Spring selection tends to be relatively easy in terms of the number of games and the environment because the participating schools are decided based on the results of the autumn competition, but in the summer championships, the local competitions, main competitions, and many competitions are subject to high temperatures and high temperatures. The athlete is placed in a harsh environment as it must be done in strong sunlight. In 2011heatstrokeThen, they fell one after another and it became impossible to continue the game, and there were cases where the game was confiscated. Also in 2013Saitama tournamentAt 38Every timeThe game was held in the heat of over XNUMX, and not only the athletes but also the general pupils of the audience were transported to the hospital due to the symptoms of heat stroke... In factJapan Athletic AssociationAccording to the exercise guidelines for prevention of heat stroke recommended by, in principle, exercise at temperatures of 35°C or higher is prohibited except for special cases (it should be stopped if the target is a child)., Some say "let's stop summer sports".. In response to such criticism, sports journalistsMasayuki Tamaki"It may be the flip side of popularity, but it may be because the true intention to high school baseball that the media has sealed for many years can be said on the net," further said, "The competition was developed by the media hosting the competition. On the other hand, as high school baseball is inseparable from business, it is not possible to point out problems such as the timing of the event, and sound journalism is no longer functioning. (Koyaren is reluctant to be an amateur player). He also pointed out.With Darvish"I think it should be reviewed, but the wall is more than 50 years history".
- As a countermeasure,2004From now on, the quarterfinals of the national tournament will be held in two games every two days in both spring and summer.[Note 25]In the summer2013From spring2015から[Note 26] Returned the quarterfinals to one-day four-game batch, and revised the schedule so that the day after the quarterfinals will be a rest day (in the summer tournament local qualifying, the day after the quarterfinals or high school The closing ceremony for the first semester ofMay 7Many have been established before and after the weekdays before and after). Also,2018 OfKyoto tournamentHowever, due to the heat wave, we took two quarter-finals from the first four consecutive games in the morning and set a break during the day to hold the third and subsequent games from 4:2... As a measure against heat and heat stroke in local competitions, the Koyaren will provide 15 yen from the national championship revenue as a subsidy to each prefecture's Takanoren that hosts the local competition... Used for leasing mist sprayers and cool air blowers for spectators, purchasing oral rehydration solutions, and increasing the number of physiotherapists and nurses.
- Despite the frequent discussions like this,2018 championshipAtGold foot farming(Akita) ace pitcherTeruyoshi YoshidaPitched in all 11 games, including the regional and main competitions, and throwed 11 pitches in all games by one player without ever changing until they discontinued in the finals of the 1th main competition. Up to, Criticism of this,Gold farming whirlwindIt was pointed out that the series of press stances and the excitement in various places praising the good performance of gold foot agriculture are what make these "beautiful talks"... After the competition in December of the same yearNiigataTakano Ren20194Decided to introduce a limit on the number of balls at the maximum 1 balls per game at the spring Niigata tournament.. In response to this, the board of directors of the Japan Takanoren was convened in February 2019, and then the "People's Disability Prevention Conference" centered around the Japan Takanoren was established.[Note 27].
- Criticism tends to be concentrated on baseball for the tournament management that is concentrated during the summer day.,National high school general physical education meetEven in (Inter High), there is no big difference in the situation, and excessive criticism becomes a problem related to the above-mentioned "problem on media handling"..
- Operation at issue
- In the match between Meitoku Gijuku and Seiryo held on August 1992, 8, the director of Meitoku Gijuku was No. 16 of SeiryoHideki MatsuiAgainst this, he went to the strategy of avoiding all five at-bats. The match was won by Meitoku Gijuku, but immediately after the match endedBooHappened, and not only was the voice of the school song singing squeezed by this, but Takanoren issued an unusual statement. The director replied to the reporters after the match, "There was one professional among the high school students. I ordered (avoid)" to win. Sports newspapers, TV news, and general newspapers criticized the actions of Meitoku Gijuku, while those with experience in professional baseball criticized and defended.
- High school baseball prefecture Akita prefecture qualifying semifinals held in 2006HonjoOccurrence of delay act and intentional delay play around the rainy no-game, which was held in the game against Akita. There was a temporary interruption due to rain on the back of the 9th inning, where 1-5 and Honjo were leading. According to the Takanoren's rule, it will be a rainy no game when 7 times have not ended, so Akita aims for a rainless game, the batter removes the bat at every ball, slows the pitching tempo, a runner who stole the ball sent It did a delay action such as intentionally advancing without touching. Honjo countered it and played intentionally out of the direction of the director (swinging to a shouting ball and reckless stealing) (Honjo wins cold in the match). Only the act of Honjo was considered to be a problem in this game, and the prefecture Takanoren was asked to submit a cleaning document, but there was no disposal for Akita..
- Of the 2000 Kagoshima GamesKagoshima TamaryuversusShonanJakunan's director to judge the referee over the battle (July 7th)Tomohiro AkiyamaIs captainTakeshi AonoProtest for 30 minutes through. Finally the referee explained to the audience with a microphone. At a post-match interview, Kashiyama explained, "I knew that the judgment would not be overturned, but I protested as an operation to cut off the good flow of the opponent high school, the inspiration of the own player,".. At that time, Mount Mt.Director, But he took the responsibility of protesting after the match and offered to resign.. Prefectural Takanoren convened a board meeting on July 7 to approve the resignation of Mt. Kaname, and at the same time demanded that Mt. Mt..
- Problems of high school baseball children themselves and their parents
- While a number of problems have been pointed out, some criticize the high school baseball children themselves and their guardians. Yokohama High School DirectorMototomo WatanabeEmphasized "high school baseball as an education" and "people who raise people" in "What is high school baseball?"On top of that, recent students are "I can't greet (compared to old students)" "I make excuses without apologizing (even if I do bad things)" "I don't know how to speak" "Lack of common sense There is. "Regarding parents, "(From the directors of other schools) I'm so passionate about high school baseball that I'm going to talk to the directors over there for the education of the important students, deliver them, and talk about the personnel of the directors and players. I heard that there is even a parents' association. " He criticized, "If you want to enroll students in a strong school or aim to become a professional, first of all, education (human development) of students is more necessary than baseball skills.".
- In recent years, high school baseball children have been criminalized and arrested, and the number of cases where schools and Takanoren have been apologized and explained is increasing rapidly... Especially2012 summer championshipIn response to the arrest of a high school baseball player at a Koshien participating school after a criminal case during the tournament Takanoren had an emergency meeting. There is no case that the high school that caused these criminal cases declined to participate, and the person who caused the problem was removed and participated in the competition. Also, at the 2012 district conference, a high school baseball team member who lost goodbye refused to line up because he was dissatisfied with the decision,channel 2Or a comment that criticizes the referee,TwitterThere was an example of the school side deciding to refrain from the activities of the baseball club due to threats, rape notices, and murder notices to those involved in the school and girls students..
- Toei,巨人After playing as a pitcher, he was a coach in many professional teams after retiring, and also directed at his alma mater, Chuo University.Yoshimasa Takahashi"The baseball club is not a professional training institute. Those who violate the rules of discipline and society will not be allowed to continue their activities for the next year, and the club will be suspended for a certain period of time. The scandal of the department is happening as much as possible".
- The problem of high school baseball as a club activity
- High school baseball is based on "victimism" like other sportscorporal punishment"Excessive instruction" such asGutsRooted in, "absolute obedience to leaders and seniors, superiority", "solidarity responsibility" disposition[Note 28] Exists.
- As an example of ShigokiHiroki KurodaDuring the Uenomiya High School, at the summer prefectural tournament, the director gave him 6 hours from 9 am to 15 pm in response to his mistake, and he couldn't even give water to the fence between poles. In July 2012, the content that was ordered to "run"New York TimesPublished in Confession[Note 29].. There are cases in which such a harbor escalates, declines participation in local/national competitions, and even kills junior members due to assault by seniors.[Note 30].. In the 1960s and 70s, the solidarity responsibility was in some cases refused to participate in Koshien as a solidarity responsibility due to a problem caused by a student who was completely unrelated to the baseball club (Tatsuo SaekiSee also section). Since the 1980s, the target range has been narrowed from students in school to those involved in the baseball club, and in recent years the target range has been reduced by only removing those who have caused problems.
- Overtraining was pointed out as a trend of high school baseball as a whole,2019 New CoronavirusDue to the fact that the amount of practice decreased due to the spread of the infection, it was rather heard that the athlete's physique, the flight distance of the hit, and the speed of the pitch were improved, confirming the overtraining up to that point. Became dressed.
- Masahiro Tanaka New York YankeesWhen I moved to a local newspaperNew York TimesMade a big feature on the front page, but in the article, he introduced Tanaka's high school baseball life and conveyed the actual situation of Japanese baseball teams who demand absolute dedication to the team and strict adherence to discipline... I covered this article in my columninternationaljournalist OfReiko RobertsonFirst of all, it seems impossible to force the youth of the United States to perform ascetic monks in the baseball club of a Japanese high school.Child abusePointed out that there may be a voice.
- Opinions about professional punishment are divided even among professional baseball players.Daisuke MatsuzakaIn the Little League era, "I couldn't get angry even if I made a mistake in baseball, but if I did something bad, it was common for me to hit my butt with a butt," he recalled..Hideki MatsuiEven when he was in junior high school, he said that he received physical punishment from the director after the match when he took an attitude of being repeatedly away from the ball, but on the other hand, without director's physical punishment, he was not present.. vice versaMasumi KuwataPointed out that "it does not require corporal punishment. It can hinder the independence of children and pick up the growth buds," based on their own experience of being beaten..
- It became a social problem in January 2013Sakuramiya High SchoolFollowing the corporal punishment issue of the basketball club, the following February, Takanoren issued a notice to all member schools calling for thorough eradication of corporal punishment. Also at the opening ceremony of the selection competitionHirofumi ShimomuraThe Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology made an effort to eradicate corporal punishment by appealing again to eradicate corporal punishment. However, in June of the same year, as a result of a questionnaire survey conducted by Takanoren to baseball club leaders, 6% of all respondents answered that "(physical punishment) is necessary for guidance" in the item of physical punishment from leaders to staff. Announced. In response to the results of the questionnaire, Kodo Nishioka, Chairman of the Deliberation Committee, said, "It's a shock that there are still so many people who have the wrong idea. I have to keep saying until I have no corporal punishment." To that effect.
- Blacksmith(At the time of the interview, the Gifu Shogi High-Tech Baseball Club Director of Gifu Prefecture) said, “A leader with few drawers wants to model the students. There are many teachers who are appointed as advisors for club activities. The fixed idea of the surroundings is persistent if it is limited to the hair of a high school ball child. When the Kyushu team stood in Koshien, the manager freed the player's hair, and OBs and fans complained that it wasn't like a baby boy. Forced curl is defined as explicit corporal punishment (violence).
- Protest by a person without protest rights
- In high school baseball, protest rights are recognized by players and coaches, and coaches have no protest rights. However, there are the following cases as protests by those who do not have the right to protest.
- GuanglingversusSagakita(2007 Championship Final)-Saga Kita reverses due to a subtle judgment. Guangling’s directorprotestAnd received attention from Takanoren[Note 31][Note 32]
- Akashi-sho vs. Kakogawakita (2009 Autumn Hyogo Tournament)-As a result of protests by the directors of both schools over the decision of good-bye hit, the referee's decision changed over and over... Prefectural Takanoren cautioned the manager and manager of Akashi Shota who protested out of the bench on September 9, and paid close attention to the director and manager of Kako Kawakita who did not instruct the players to line up after the match. Also, the Prefectural Takano Federation Referee Department apologized to the Prefectural Takanoren for the determination that it changed over and over, and "it will try to prevent recurrence".
- Yokohama vs. Kanto (2012 selection tournament quarter-finals)-5th back-one-death-one, Yokohama dares to do safety squeeze in third base. Although it seemed to be a tie, Kanto Hajime said that "XNUMXrd runners are not stepping on the main base".appeal.. The tie squeeze became a phantom as the ball court acknowledged the appeal. After the sentence, the ball referee grabbed the microphone and said, "I appealed that the third runner did not step on the main base, so I left it out." I'm stepping on." However, he was verbally warned by the general affairs committee member of the Games headquarters that he was told that the director has no protest right. After the match, the third runner in Yokohama told reporters, "If you don't step on it, you can feel it from the back of the spike. I thought I stepped on it."Texas Rangers OfWith Darvish ThetwitterSo, "Watch out for Yokohama High School Director Watanabe. I always think, but why are protests failing? I remember that there were many mysterious rules from the time I played high school baseball." Criticized the system.
- Kagoshima Yuryu vs. Shonan (2000 Kagoshima Tournament)-Shonan's director to judge the referee over the ballTomohiro AkiyamaProtested over 30 minutes through the captain, the referee explained to the audience with a microphone. After the match, Kashiyama knew that the decision would not be overturned, but explained that he protested as a strategy to cut off the inspiration of the own player and the good flow of the opponent high school... At that time, Mount Mt.DirectorBut took responsibility and offered to resign after the match.. Prefectural Takanoren approved the resignation of Mt. Kaname at the board meeting on July 7, and at the same time requested the submission of a cleaning letter..
- Gifu City North Gifu Commerce vs Gifu Commerce (2006 Summer Gifu Games)-When the prefecture Gifu Commerce hit the goodbye home run, the cheerful substitute players and runners intersect. Gifu Johoku coach violates the baseball rules of Gifu Shoken The player refused to line up for about 30 minutes after the match. After the match, Takano Ren gave the prefecture Gifu merchant a severe cautionary action against the fact that a player jumped out of the bench before the end of the game, while Gifu Johoku was due to the delay in alignment.
- "High school baseball betting"
- High school baseball is mainly targeted for "Prediction of win/loss of target game" "Prediction of winning school"gamblingThe problem being addressed. Long time agoGangster BodyThere were also cases where millions to tens of millions of yen moved in one game. In recent years, high school baseball gambling has been arrested not only by gangsters but also by the general public, relatives, and office workers. 2015Problems with professional baseball players involved in baseball gamblingIt was also revealed that he was betting cash on high school baseball
- Takanoren's "interference"
- The problem that the sponsored Takano Ren interferes excessively with the school and its surroundings. For departments,uniformAnyway manager's clothes Not only the designated teachers and managers who attend the lottery, but also the clothes of the athletes designated, There was a case where the school side removed the embroidery as a result of asking for explanation that embroidery on the uniform of the participating school was not preferable in the past... Outside of that timeGovernor of Nagano Prefecture(Yasuo Tanaka), an example of interference with the support, on the day of the opening ceremony,Atomic bomb dropped on HiroshimaThere is also an example in which the player who planned to offer silence in the indoor practice field before the opening ceremony was stopped with the other participating schools according to the time of day, and the silence was made only at the own school..
- As an example of interference with the pressYomiuri ShimbunFrom August 2007st, 8 to August 1rd, 2007, featured "What is Takanoren?" Posted. The Takanoren asked the Yomiuri Shimbun for a correction and an apology for the article, but the Yomiuri Shimbun did not respond.
- Support/Audience moral issues
- In high school baseball, it is customary for each school's brass band to support at the Alps stand,2011 championshipIn the magazine “Weekly Asahi Special Edition Koshien 2011” released before the tournament, as part of the operation, “The bell of the wind instrument (the part where the sound is emitted) was aimed at the batter box to push Nine's back during the attack of Narashino, and the other school When we spend time gathering at the mound, we turn to the mound, so that we can't hear the instructions from the opponent's bench or make it difficult to talk on the mound.''Narashino High SchoolAn interview article of Haruki Ishizuya, an adviser of the brass band in Chiba, was published... Narashino of the first match of the tournamentShizuokaHe succeeded in home stealing from the second base in 7 out of 2 battles, and in connection with this, is a local newspaper in Shizuoka prefecture.Shizuoka ShimbunAfter the match, the company did not mention a direct causal relationship with the play, but described Narashino's support as "supporting with a wind-like wind music," saying, "I cannot communicate by voice on the ground." We reported on the impression of Shizuoka Takashi. AlsoTBS TVAnnouncerShinichiro AzumiWas broadcast right after the matchShinichiro Azumi's Sunday Heaven(TBS Radio) Did not reveal the source Although mentioned in this remark.. In response to Azumi's remark on the programDaily GendaiAs a result of Narashino's interview with the school, although the Narashino professor denied the intention against the fair play spirit, After the second round, we took measures such as stopping the performance during the opponent's time. In the following 2, Yuji Yanagawa, who wrote the above interview, also stated that “Takano Ren was concerned about the adviser's remarks and called the school officials and the baseball team Toru Kobayashi during the tournament with great caution.”.
- Narashino2019 selectionHowever, in the second round of the Battle of Hoshiryo, I received complaints from neighboring residents about the sound of the drums, so I refrained from using the largest drums and took measures to replace the other drums with smaller ones. The Takanoren side said that this response was a "temporary measure," and that the next time, it would be fine as before.Actually, the number of drums was reduced after the next race.. Narashino has won the cheering party excellence award at the same tournament (the award covers the first round of support).
- A community of enthusiastic high school baseball fansGate 8 ClubOccupation of back net back seats is often seen as a problem, and there is also a voice that it may affect the installation of dream seats from 2016.
- 1992 yearsHideki Matsui withdrawal for 5 consecutive batsAt the time of, a lot of megaphones were thrown into the ground,Meitoku Gijuku High SchoolWhen the school song was sung, harassment occurred, such as a "return" call from the entire stadium and a threatening phone call or letter sent immediately after the victory, and for the time being there was no choice but to act while being protected by police cars and guards. became.
- Due to the development of the game, the support of the spectators may become so-called "hoganbiiki" unilateral, and it has been frequently discussed in recent years.
- 1988 Of60th Selected High School Baseball TournamentUemiyaversusKochi CommercialMotoki himself decided to keep a secret ball in the war, but after the game, Uenomiya High School was flooded with complaints such as "Don't do cowardly things", "Are you properly educated", and "Not like a high school student".He said that the hidden ball became unusable after that..
- 2016 championshipToho High SchoolversusHachinohe Gakuin Kosei High SchoolIn the match, where Toho received a 7-point difference from the end of the game, a huge turnaround victory was seen from the end, and excessive support for Toho High School was seen using towel rotation etc. by audience other than Alps stand, about this Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei Player said "everyone looked like an enemy".
- 2018 championshipNidaidai High SchoolversusNara University High SchoolSupport was concentrated at Nara University High School, a school in the Kansai region. For the support of the whole stadium using clapping and fan, Mitaka Nidaidai said, "Honestly, I feel like I'm hated so much"..
- 1998 championship80th Games SemifinalsAnd 200789nd ChampionshipFinal of 200991st Championship FinalHowever, although such a situation had occurred, it was not particularly regarded as a problem at that time, and these are still being positively handed down as "the legendary game" even in the middle.
- In addition, prejudice, speculation and hoaxes for schools and athletes often occur. For example, if the school is hardened by students from outside the prefecture, it is often ridiculed as "the second XX representative".Shugakukan High SchoolHad a cold glance and abusive voice even if he won the game.. Due to the development of the Internet, it has become even more prominent since the 2010s.Sendai Ikuei High SchoolversusOsaka Toin High SchoolIn the match, Ikuei Sendai's player Natsumi Watanabe's play was regarded as a problem on the Internet, and immediately after the victory of Ikuei Sendai, the player was inundated with slander and the Twitter account of the player was also on fire... In the first round of the competitionChukyo University Chukyo-A man in Aichi prefecture, who was dissatisfied with the results of the Hiroryo game, wrote an announcement on the Internet bulletin board about the bombing of Chukyo Univ.Power obstructionHave also been arrested by.
- ^ As an example, Hotoku Gakuen, the winner of 2001, is Ace.Tomohisa OtaniDid not pitch a single game.
- ^ In 1979, the 4 schools that remained in the best 4 because they could not finish their schedule were treated as winning schools. In 2008, there was no winning school because the match was only held for two days.
- ^ From 2004 monthHiwasa-ShishikushoMerged withKaifuReorganized. Battle results have been taken over by Kaifu.
- ^ The substantial wound isLarge productionOpened as Daito school building in 1983 (competition with the main school in the official game).
- ^ He also won the prefectural and Kanto conventions in the fall of 1997 and spring of 1998 and won all official matches (8 crowns) with no defeat in the year.
- ^ at that time. 1950 Moved to Kanagawa prefecture.
- ^ From the 1954th Games in 36 to the 1977th Games in 59, Shiga Prefecture participated in only three times other than the commemorative event.
- ^ Miyakonojo, who participated in the National Athletic Meet in 1979, won the title in 2010 by winning four schools simultaneously.
- ^ After the match,standThen with the support school of the other schoolWaveHappened.
- ^ Harue Engineering-Sakai(Fukui) had formed a coalition from spring 2014 to the autumn of Sakai's first year, but Harueko's players wanted to participate in a single team for the 2015 season, the final year of Harueko. Both schools competed twice in 2015 at the Spring Games and Championship Fukui Games, and Harueko, who is only in the third grade, has won both.
- ^ In soft type, in 2011 and 2012Otsu-Otsu MidoriThe coalition team of (West China/Yamaguchi) participated in the national competition for the first time.
- ^ Shigeru SugishitaRefers to.
- ^ In fact, Shigeru Sugishita (13 years old at that time) did not commit misconduct, and it was a big problem that Sugishita was pointed out as an unregistered player by an unfamiliar opponent school (Nihon Daisanchu), and in the end it was unavoidable. Those who declined. Immediately after moving to Teikyosho, Sugishita was asked by Hitotsubashi Higher Elementary School, where he was previously enrolled, and after receiving permission from Teikyosho, he entered the Higher Elementary School Baseball Tournament in Tokyo Prefecture as an assistant and led to the victory. Since Sugishita was on the bench at the secondary school championship baseball tournament (however, he did not participate in the game), he was regarded as a problem because there were unregistered players.
- ^ Nidaidai Sanchu was selected as an alternative school due to Teikisho's withdrawal, but Nidaidai Sanchu also declined.
- ^ In fact, is the director at the timeShozo Fujita"I can't go to Koshien with the winning flag of the borrowed goods," he said, which seems to be the cause.
- ^ Gunma'sTakasaki quotientAlthough he played 1998 times in the summer until 10, but did not participate in the spring, he made his first appearance in 1999.
- ^ Okinawa Suisan became the second participant in 2, and Konan in Okinawa became the fourth participant in 1996, in Fukushima.SeigakuinIs the third appearance in 3, NagasakistarfishWon their first win in 5, which was their fifth appearance.
- ^ It was decided to participate in 2006, but he declined due to the scandal mentioned above.
- ^ MergedGreat successIncluding 2 times.
- ^ Until the summer's first appearance in 1989, 6 appearances in the spring, including the same year (second place).
- ^ However, if a rematch occurs due to a draw or a rainy no-game, only one match may be played.
- ^ From high school baseball fans all over the country who didn't know the circumstances, the content was, "Why do you use Koshien only in Hyogo?"
- ^ You can protest against obvious problems such as strikeouts and non-declarations of strikes and differences in outcounts. -High School Baseball Special Rules Article 26
- ^ On the contrary, this is “thrown out hundreds of balls alone”GutsIt is also a cause of the drama that is often found in.
- ^ Summer competition2003It was planned to be introduced from, but due to frequent postponement due to rain cancellation, it was held in 1 games a day. In this case, if two days have been postponed due to the cancellation of rain in spring for two days and summer for three days or more, the quarter-finals would hold four games at once.
- ^ Originally spring2014However, because the rain was canceled and a match was redrawn in one game of the second round and postponement occurred for two days, the rest day scheduled for the day after the quarterfinals was canceled and as a result It was held consecutively (the quarterfinals were originally held four games a day).
- ^ At the same time, the Niigata Takanoren decided to forgo the introduction of the ball number limit at the tournament, and has been asked to participate in the conference and has accepted.
- ^ It is well known that in PL school, first and second grade "attendants" were attached to third graders. In 3, the attendance system was banned as a cause of frequent internal violence, and the baseball club dormitory was abolished. ofPerfect Liberty OrderReforms are being led by schools and sects, such as volunteers doing laundry.[Honne and the other side of high school baseball TV don't understand]-I'm terrified even when I remember Koshien regular school's "rule of baseball club" 1 PL Gakuen Lotte Toshiaki Imae(Daily GendaiAugust 2010, 8)
- ^ According to Kuroda, this Shigoki lasted for four days, during which he confessed that he could not take a bath. At the end, the guardian of the teammate, who could not see, intervenes and the situation is resolved. Quoted from the New York Times special issue "The Yankees Kuroda was created by pain in Japan"
- ^ Aomori Yamada High School apologizes for death of baseball member. The senior baseball team member on the beating side殺人,NegligenceWithout being arrested forDocument inspectionOnly (because the causal relationship between assault and death has not been identified), the subsequent treatment of the baseball club (such as withdrawal or abolition) was not announced from the school side or the Takanoren.
- ^ The directors of Teikyo and Nagasaki Nichidai, who did not protest but faced Sagakita, also left the comment that after the game, all the delicate judgments were against them.
- ^ When the VTR of this scene was played on the NHK broadcast of the next year's championship, measures were taken to switch the video to the camera behind the back net.
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun March 2013, 3 Exercise
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun March 2013, 3 Athletic set Defensive game set
- ^ "Nikkan Gendai" 2016 rules dated November 11, 18 New rules for professional baseball
- ^ "122-0 XNUMX Youth Fukaura High School Baseball Club Story"
- ^ Asahi and Mainichi mutually support Koshien High school baseball and spring/summer competitions - 47NEWS 2009/11/27
- ^ Spring selection/summer championship Asahi, Mainichi and mutual support High school baseball -Asahicom, 2009 November 11
- ^ High school baseball: Mainichi Shimbun and Asahi Shimbun support each other, clarifying cooperative relationship for further development Mainichi JP, November 2009, 11
- ^ 2015broadcast"100 years of high school baseball・Best game with my hometown, Kagoshima Prefecture"
- ^ However, on weekends, live broadcasting of professional baseball is prioritized, so some cards will be broadcast late.
- ^ 2003Was canceled because the final match was held at dusk due to rain.2012The live broadcast was scheduled to be canceled due to the schedule of the dusk held due to rain, but the live broadcast has been revived because the game itself was postponed.
- ^ Later1996Ogasawara,1998There are terrestrial relay stations installed in the Daito region respectively (the Daito Islands initially distributed and broadcast from the Ogasawara relay station due to their distance).20117Until the terrestrial digital integration, the BS2 was being broadcast with this remnant.
- ^ Virtual High School Baseball: Kaifu (Tokushima)-Past Match Results-High School Baseball / Koshien -SPORTS BULL
- ^ Newsletter High school baseball library "What crossed the Tsugaru Strait..." Retrieved February 2012, 12
- ^ Hokkaido Shimbun Extra "Komatoma victory"(August 2004, 8) Read December 22, 2012
- ^ Asahi Shimbun "Is "Shirakawa Crossing" a dead language? Worried about the locals with the victory of Koma Dai Tomakomai" Read August 2004, 8, September 23, 2012
- ^ Kosei Gakuin Director Nakai “Don't be called Shirakawa no Seki forever” SPONICHIANEX August 2012, 8 Streamed January 22, 2013
- ^ Sports Nippon April 2009, 4
- ^ Records of Tokyo representatives are records up to 1973
- ^ a b Record from 1974.
- ^ 1998 years80th competitionIs Higashi Kanagawa representative.
- ^ Participating schools in the Kita-Shin-etsu district in the same summerJapanese Literature(Niigata),Saku Nagasaki(Nagano),Toyama merchant(Toyama),Star star(Ishikawa), Tsuruga Kehi (Fukui).
- ^ a b 1942 National Secondary School Baseball TournamentIs not included in the record.
- ^ 2008 years90th competition, 2018100th competitionIs representative of Kita Osaka
- ^ Number of member school members/hard type in 26
- ^ Tokushima Prefectural Board of Education Official HP Tokushima High School
- ^ Koran High School Official Website
- ^ Tokushima Bunri High School Official Homepage
- ^ Namikoen Official Homepage
- ^ a b Takeshi Oha, "Koshien 2nd consecutive victory-Kazuo Fukushima, a child who has risen from the burned field" (Asahi Kurie July 2012, 7)
- ^ Asahi Shimbun April 1999, 4 Evening movement
- ^ Competition participant qualification rules -Official website of Japan High School Baseball Federation
- ^ The baseball club "allied team" in the disaster-stricken area is OK. Asahi Shimbun2011/4/13
- ^ "Even if there is a shortage of members, alliance team, Takano Ren conditions eased". Nikkan Sports(July 2012, 5) 2014/8/3Browse.
- ^ Addition of regulations related to the Japan Takanoren Federation Team -Sponichianex (viewed June 2012, 6, July 6, 2014)
- ^ I want to play baseball... The current situation of "allied team" -Nikkan Sports (viewed July 2012, 7, July 3, 2014)
- ^ Powerful "self-raising" private-sector strengthening measures in a consistently high-school environment
- ^ Mid- and high-level consistent growth and growth children
- ^ The number of appearances is counted.
- ^ Participation in the runner-up Nagaoka Naka was also considered, but it was postponed because the members returned home and the number of people was not uniform.
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Takano Ren "White History of Tokyo High School Baseball Ayumi" (1988 edition)
- ^ Directed by Hiroyuki Nagasawa who participated in Kamimura Gakuen in the spring of 05
- ^ Participation was only allowed in the Okinawa Prefecture Tournament, and even if they won the Okinawa Prefecture Tournament, they could not participate in the National Tournament.
- ^ Kagoshima) Special support school, dream of official game Autumn high school baseball Asahi Shimbun, September 2015, 9
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, August 1999, 8, 7 evening editions
- ^ a b c d e Spring/Summer National Tournament Player Registration Record Masanori Hirota May 2013, 5
- ^ Chiben Wakayama/Kurokawa V series Father's birthday is also celebrated/Wakayama Nikkan Sports April 2019, 7
- ^ a b c d e High school baseball scholarship student expert conference 8P
- ^ a b High school baseball scholarship student expert conference 9P
- ^ Takanoren judges Sendai Kitakami as “exclusion equivalent” due to back money problem,Tohoku High School quits high school baseball district tournament in spring Asahi com
- ^ a b High school baseball scholarship student expert conference 12P
- ^ High school baseball scholarship student expert meeting 9-10P
- ^ Formerly participated in a professional training course for high school students such as Oya, Yokohama and Komada Sponichi (July 2013, 7)
- ^ : Professional athlete OB “High School Guidance” Relaxed (NHK) (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Former professionals who are not teachers will also be in the high school baseball coach OKXNUMX: Asahi Shimbun (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Relaxation of eligibility requirements for former professional leaders What is the reaction from the professional side?: Sponichi (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Active high school coaches are welcome, pointing out the difficulty of student guidance: Sanspo (January 2013, 1)
- ^ Former professional leader qualification restored, next year's "full" ban lifted Daily Sports (June 2013, 6)
- ^ Tokuha Kikugawa's baseball manager participated in the spring of 2007.
- ^ Tournament canceled
- ^ Senbatsu encyclopedia:/3 [School flag hoisting] Hitomi Kinue's idea-Mainichi Shimbun Osaka edition morning edition February 2012, 2
- ^ Sports Q(17) School song -Asahi Shimbun March 2010, 3
- ^ There are two Takigawaji (Hyogo vs. Takada) who won the first round in the summer of 1988, and Kagoshima Shoko (Kagoshima vs. Horikoshi) who won the second round of the summer of 1.
- ^ Selection tournament, short history of the tournament - 日本高等学校野球連盟公式サイト 夏の大会は1回戦の対戦が免除され、2回戦から出場する5日目第3試合-7日目第2試合までの学校が大会初戦になる。また7日目第3試合は片方が初戦、もう一方は1回戦勝ち抜け校であるので、1回戦勝ち抜け校はその試合でも校歌が演奏される
- ^ In either case, substitute songs are treated as "school songs" in TV and tournament guidebooks.
- ^ School song, Koshien history 45P, Toshiki Watanabe, Kyoumaru, 2015,ISBN-978 4860674908
- ^ Koshien's famous secret story about the birth of a school song Sports Nippon, February 2014, 8
- ^ Miyagi) High-school baseball who approaches the "real face" of a new reporter, the team -Asahi Shimbun, July 2017, 7
- ^ Eihiro Morimoto's Youth Koshien -Mainichi Broadcasting March 2008, 3
- ^ a b "The story of "Koshien's soil"" (Kaoru Miura, Meiji Shoin)
- ^ [Education theory until the last generation] Is "Koshien's soil" a souvenir?
- ^ Established school XNUMXnd year ace, high school baseball that does not take soil home Asahi Shimbun Digital, August 2012, 8
- ^ "<Koshien Album XNUMX> “Foreign soil” abandoned at the port”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2007, 8). 2013/8/13Browse.
- ^ a b "The long-awaited "Japanese soil" Was it really that you threw it away?”. I love Okinawa baseball. 2013/8/13Browse.
- ^ "The World Enclave Taizen" (Ichiro Yoshida, Social Review)
- ^ Hanshin & Stadium is a gift from Koshien! Director Yano and the player consulted and proposed the idea, to XNUMX high three-ball children Sankei Sports, June 2020, 6
- ^ Marty Keenart "Bunmu Ryodou, None in Japan"
- ^ a b c d e f “Why” “Srui” Holy Land Local Convention/Hyogo XNUMX”. nikkansports.com (Nikkan Sotsupo Shimbun). (November 2018, 7) 2018/7/31Browse.
- ^ "The best stage" 3rd round at Hanshin Koshien Stadium Hyogo Tournament -The 86th National High School Baseball Championship site
- ^ Koshien practice is a sunny stage for the upcoming players!
- ^ a b XNUMX years without a uniform number, I can't step on a sunny stage... No "Koshien practice"(Sankei Shimbun July 2015, 7 August 31 reading)
- ^ “Unusual! A female manager in Hakusan receives attention at Koshien's turn at bat.”. nikkansports.com (Nikkan Sotsupo Shimbun). (November 2018, 7) 2018/8/6Browse.
- ^ Ichiro Yuki, "There are Four Traders on the Island of Baseball" in the Dream Playoffs, p52,Shikoku 4 newspaper publisher,Year 1997
- ^ Asahi Shimbun July 44, 7 issue
- ^ Hitter hits pitcher, lifesaving treatment with AED High school baseball, Osaka,Asahi Shimbun, 2007-04-30
- ^ 2-0 two times in the middle, offer to abandon the match... Saitama Prefecture Tournament Sports Bulletin May 2008, 4
- ^ 2nd half 0-66, offer to abandon match... Saitama Prefecture Tournament Web archive storage page
- ^ a b Isn't it the end? It was decided that Koshien was going to be a blank sheet...
- ^ (Asahi Shimbun) July 1961, 07 Tochigi Prefecture version
- ^ Naoshi Toshikawa Koshien "A Four Dead Ball Match Made From a Miss"-High School Baseball asahi.com (Asahi Shimbun) September 2007, 09
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun March 1984, 3
- ^ March 1984, 3 NHK News and Asahi Shimbun March 27, 1984
- ^ Kurashiki “Miscellaneous Trial”: Reversing start without losing / Senbatsu-81st Senbatsu High School Baseball News nikkansports.com August 2009, 3
- ^ Sports Nippon July 2012, 7 etc.
- ^ Insult Morioka Univ. What is Chairman Takano's statement: Yomiuri Shimbun (August 2012, 8)
- ^ Asahi Shimbun (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Senbatsu quasi-V nine Kazuki Ikeda tops first match with M-XNUMX -Nikkan Sports 2015:8 on August 17, 21 (read January 54, 2017)
- ^ Saturday, July 7th, Summer Amethoak High School Baseball Universities I love you! The crown shines on you SP!!
- ^ [Graduation Commemorative Race] Former Koshien baseball player, Yasukouchi, reverse victory! -Sponichianex gambling page September 2012, 9 (viewed October 14, 2016)
- ^ "117th Athletes Training Training Entrance Ceremony" where the entrance ceremony is held at Yamato School -Yamato School (currentlyBoat racer training station) Official homepage. Called October 2014, 10 (viewed July 3, 2019)
- ^ Koshien Koji goes to the path of boat racing A challenge to live a small body Ehime -Asahi Shimbun Digital High School Baseball Page 2012:2 on February 14, 0 (viewed on March 35, 2016)
- ^ Shoto Sasaki, a Koshien baseball player, has a new dream -Viewpoint Called April 2015, 4 (viewed March 12, 2016)
- ^ a b High school baseball scholarship student expert conference 7P
- ^ "Isn't there a Tsuruga Kebi Victory Parade? Excessive celebrations are a voluntary policy" Fukui newspaperONLINE April 2015, 4
- ^ Kanagawa Prefecture Takanoren Support Regulations 5 Note
- ^ Background of the statement by former director Kaboshi "It was a shame until the last generation that lost in the 21st century frame"
- ^ Baseball rules 9.02 (C)
- ^ Light and shadow of high school sports: The reality that only "Koshien" is still favored, Diamond Online, published August 2010, 8
- ^ a b c d [Net Rodan] High temperature baseball that is too hot 1/22/2 Sankei Shimbun2013/7/19
- ^ "[Atsushi Dezaki's all-you-can-eat sports] What's wrong with high school baseball? … “Hot summer” and “Koshien” are indispensable “stage equipment” (page 3/3)". Sankei Shimbun (September 2013, 8). 2015/7/27Browse.
- ^ August 2010, "High School Baseball Enthusiasm for the Century The Best",Baseball magazine company<BB MOOK 684 Sports Spirit No. 34> ISBN 978-4583616971
- ^ Kumagaya 38.3 degrees after heat stroke at Saitama convention Nikkan Sports2013/7/12
- ^ Japan Physical Education Association Exercise Guidelines for Prevention of Heat Stroke
- ^ Ministry of the Environment heat stroke prevention information site
- ^ (Sponichi) [Kyoto] Unusual Nighter Konoren Koshien "Looking forward to next year"
- ^ Koyaren subsidize for heat measures Up to 15 yen for each prefecture
- ^ Japan Takanoren grants a maximum of XNUMX yen to each prefecture as a countermeasure against heat stroke
- ^ Kinshi Yoshida, Teruyoshi Yoshida, thrown out XNUMX balls "I could not stand my teeth at all" Sports Bulletin May 2018, 8
- ^ Former major right arm praises Kimashino and Yoshida... "I'm worried" over 3 games in 150 races Full-count August 2018, 8
- ^ Mr. Toru Hashishita raises a problem at Kinjo no Yoshida's hot throw "Bidan" Nikkan Sports April 2018, 8
- ^ Koshien's illness praising "Pitcher's Tamaki", a gold-foot farmer | Japanese baseball crisis Toyo Keizai Online August 2018, 8
- ^ Even if it is not welcomed by the Japan Takanoren, Niigata Prefecture has introduced a weight limit. Number Web April 2018, 12
- ^ Takanoren launches "People's Conference on Disability Prevention" to limit number of balls, request Niigata to reconsider SANSPO.COM January 2019, 2
- ^ Mr. Komiyama and other XNUMX members of the committee "Pitcher's Disability Prevention" Expert Meeting-High School Baseball Asahi Shimbun Digital May 2019, 3
- ^ Northern Kyushu overall schedule
- ^ Sankei Sports Dated July 2006, 7, etc.
- ^ a b "Protest protest for 30 minutes" "Asahi Shimbun" 2000th edition of July 7, 13
- ^ a b "Yomiuri Shimbun" 2000th page of the Western Headquarters morning edition on July 7, 16.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" 2000st page of Asahi Shimbun morning edition Kagoshima on July 7, 21
- ^ Watanabe "What is high school baseball?" (published by Hochi Shimbun)
- ^ Arrest of Tenri High School baseball team Suspected of hugging a female doctor Nikkan Sports May 2009, 9
- ^ Sendai Ikuei baseball team member invades the disaster-stricken store and sends documents ... "I thought I'd take what I wanted." Yomiuri Shimbun June 2011, 6
- ^ Urawa Gakuin baseball team member arrested for molesting Touch lower body of high school girl on train Sports Nippon April 2012, 6
- ^ Re-arrest of members of Koshien participating schools = suspicion of obscene schoolgirl-Hiroshima Prefectural Police newsletter
- ^ Tochigi to send a prosecutor to a former baseball team member Sankei Shimbun February 2012, 10
- ^ “Writing criticism criticism for losing Sayonara on the net Kanagawa/Buso High Baseball Club”. Sankei Shimbun(November 2012, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 7.
- ^ “Samurai loser, Takeshi Takahashi baseball club, referee criticism online, self-restraint Kanagawa”. Sankei Shimbun(November 2012, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 7.
- ^ Criticism of refereeing with XNUMX channels...Played over XNUMX million times on YouTube
- ^ [Yoshimasa Takahashi (Director of Chuo University) Aiming to be the best university in Japan] Baseball club is not a professional training center Daily Gendai August 2011, 8
- ^ "The Yankees Kuroda was made in Japan by pain" New York Times July 2012, 7
- ^ Ball speed up if practice is reduced due to self-restraint? What's happening in high school baseball this summer. (1/4 page) Number Web 2020/07/26 09:00 (viewed on July 2020, 7)
- ^ BARRY BEARAK (March 2014, 3). “Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka Epitomizes the Japanese Approach to Baseball”. New York Times
- ^ Reiko Robertson "Reiko Robertson's Women's Eye", "Kumamoto Daily Newspaper(Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun) April 2014, 4, 6 pages.
- ^ Taeko Yoshii "Dreamless Man, Daisuke Matsuzaka" Shinchosha
- ^ Matsui "Fudoshin" Shincho Shinsho
- ^ Physical punishment hinders independence and picks growth buds” Based on Masumi Kuwata's experience Asahi Shimbun January 2013, 1, co-authored “Learn Baseball”
- ^ "Physical punishment required" XNUMX% of high school baseball team... Takanoren are shocked" Yomiuri Shimbun ONLINE (June 2013, 6)
- ^ June 2018, 6 Chunichi Shimbun 7 pages
- ^ Kobe newspaper September 2009, 9 issue, etc.
- ^ Kobe newspaper September 2009, 9 issue
- ^ “Dal defends Yokohama and Watanabe on Twitter”. Daily Sports(July 2012, 4) 2012/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" 2000st page of Asahi Shimbun morning edition Kagoshima on July 7, 21.
- ^ Baseball Rule 3.17 Players on both teams and reserve players must be on the bench of that team unless they are actually in the game, preparing to enter the game, or appearing on their first or third base coach. Must be in. In case of breach of this provision, the umpire may, after issuing a warning, remove the offender from the playing field.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun July 2006, 7
- ^ Mainichi Shimbun October 1985, 10 issue Arrested Yamaguchi team members at high school baseball betting
- ^ NHK News nationwide broadcast October 1985, 10
- ^ 18 members of Osaka Gas baseball team, suspected high school baseball gambling MSN Sankei News December 2012, 12 delivery January 10, 2013 browsing
- ^ JR West employees betting on baseball and soccer January 2013, 1 Read
- ^ Yamaguchi Gumi executives arrested for high school baseball betting, 39 passengers inspected Sanspo.com 2013.1.11 18:02 Delivery viewed January 2013, 1
- ^ Mass sentinels for high school baseball gambling... But the hottest thing this year was the AKB general election gambling January 2013, 1 Read
- ^ Giants Kasahara and Matsumoto pitchers are also involved Baseball betting, published by the survey committee Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Fukushima High School Baseball Tournament Rules and Precautions Fukushima High School Baseball Federation
- ^ Hypocritical organization that arranges clean things That is Takanoren Direct Nonomura(Former Baseball Club Director/Education Critic)
- ^ Takano Ren teaches Oki Nao / Embroidery of "Bunmu Ryodou" Ryukyu Shimpo April 1999, 4
- ^ Confusion around the silent bombing of Goyang East asahi.com August 2005, 8
- ^ (Top) Huge impact on charter length (middle) tax incentive, profit return (bottom) Original organization theory-all from Yomiuri Shimbun's article
- ^ Koshien 2011 (Weekly Asahi 2011.8.15 special edition, released on August 2011, 8)
- ^ Take a gap and take off your hat to the thief - Wayback machine(Archive for July 2014, 7) Shizuoka Shimbun August 8, 2011
- ^ yuji_yanagawa twitter, August 2011, 8
- ^ Shinichiro Azumi's Sunday Heaven "Vibes the Weak Pitcher" TBS Radio August 2011, 8
- ^ Daily Gendai August 2011, 8
- ^ Koshien brass band performance may invite the team to victory Weekly post August 2012, 8 issue
- ^ Narashino support, too loud volume complaints, alternative to small drums-high school baseball Asahi Shimbun Digital May 2019, 3
- ^ Narashino's Beautiful Explosive Sound "Consideration" that two large drums will be reduced. Daily Sports March 2019, 3
- ^ Takanoren welcomes installation of Dream Seat for Messenbats at Gate 8 Club
- ^ Seijun Ninomiya Column Uenomiya / Daisuke Motoki Protesting with a hidden ball Retrieved February 2021, 5
- ^ "Cruelty" hidden in the cheers of Koshien fans. What did Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei fight against? Number Web April 2016, 8
- ^ "Judge" to drive a ball child Biiki Niidai, Captain Hioki "We are hated so much" zakzak November 2018, 8
- ^ Koshien. Should I be a good-will judge? The clapping of the final round is not pleasant Yahoo! News August 2018, 8
- ^ The result of “disliked courage” seen at Shugakukan at Koshien. Toyo Keizai Online August 2017, 8
- ^ Sendai Ikuei and Osaka Toin, behind the reversal drama, the base running over the flame Diamond Online August 2017, 8
- ^ Chukyo University suspects bombing at Chukyo High School, arrested man Aichi Prefectural Police Asahi Shimbun November 2017, 8
- High school baseball national convention successive winning schools
- Record List of National High School Baseball Tournament
- List of high school students with the name of Koshien
- Club activities
- Spo root
- High school baseball board
- Masters Koshien
- Baseball cartoon
- List of works dealing with baseball
- There is now -Selected High School Baseball Tournament Song
- The crown shines on you -National High School Baseball Championship Tournament Song
- National High School Softball Baseball Championship
- 100 years of high school baseball
Sea of JapanThe prefecture is generally facing from a geographical point of view.Joetsu region,Chuetsu region,Shimoetsu district,Sado region Of4 regionsCan be roughly divided into#Region classificationSee below).
The area is the fifth largest in 47 prefectures, and the length of the coastline is 5 kilometers (Honshu 634.0 kilometers, Sado Island 331.0 kilometers, Awashima 279.9 kilometers)..
In ancient timesVietnamIs the territory ofGoki Shichido OfHokuriku RoadOccupy the eastern half ofRegulatory countryIn (old country)Echigo countryとSadoEquivalent to the entire area of. From this old country name,KoshisaSometimes expressed as (esa).
About the name
- Prefecture badge
- The prefectural emblem is the one in which the word "new" is broken is placed on the center, and the area around it is surrounded by a round design of "play". In addition to the prefecture emblem, a symbol mark has also been established.
- Main mountains
- Echigo mountain range,Mikuni Mountains,Hida Mountains,Asahi mountain area,Mt. Iidesan Land,Mt. Kushigatayama vein
- Main mountain
- Mt. Myokosan,Mt. Hakai,Mt. Makihatayama,Mt.,Mount Kinjo,Mount Sakado,Mt.,Mt. Uonuma Komagatake,Mt. Kinpokusan,Mt. Niigatayakeyama,Mt. Yoneyama,Mt. Naebayama,Small lotus flower mountain,Mt. Hiuchiyama,Mt. Iidesan,Mt. Sumondake,Mt. Gozusan,Mt. Ninoujidake,Mt. Nakanodake,Mt. Hiragatake,Mt. Yukikuradake,Mt. Asahidake,Mt. Saburyuyama,Tanigawadake
- Main pass
- Yasurigoe,Sixty-seven crossings,Mikuni Pass,Shimizu Pass,Sozatoge Pass,Kuzuha Pass,Nojiri slope pass
- Main river
- Shinano River,Agano River,Shibukai River,Uono River,Arakawa,Sanmen River,Sekigawa,Himekawa,Kofu River,Igarashi River
- Bandai Asahi National Park,Oze National Park,Joshinetsu Kogen National Park,Myoko Togakushi Mountains National Park,Chubu Mountain National Park
The whole prefectureSea of Japan side climateでHeavy snowfallIt is a part of special heavy snowfall area, and the mountainous area is one of the most heavy snowfall areas in the world. EspeciallyTsunan Town,Tokamachi,Myoko CityThere is a lot of snow in the surrounding area. HoweverSea of Japan OfWarm current(Tsushima Current) InfluencelatitudeBecause of the high winter temperature and short sunshine hoursRadiation coolingIs less likely to occur and does not get cold in the morning and evening. Therefore, the falling snow has a lot of water and is heavy. on the other hand,Kashiwazaki,NiigataThere is not much snow cover in the coastal areas such asGeography of Niigata City # SnowSee).
SummerFern phenomenonAs a result, the temperature tends to rise and the humidity is high, making it hot and humid. EspeciallyItoigawaIs observing the highest record of the lowest temperature in Japan, 31.3 °C,Tropical nightIt is known as a place with a lot of people.
|Japan Meteorological Agency 1991-2020 Climatological Normal||Prefecture 1994-2019 average value|
|Observation point||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow||Observation point||Cumulative amount of snowfall||Deepest snow|
|Yasuka||799 cm||174 cm||Itoigawa||279 cm||62 cm|
|(I.e.||413 cm||96 cm||North castle||413 cm||91 cm|
|Nou||505 cm||94 cm||Satoshi Nakane||934 cm||184 cm|
|Sekiyama||1061 cm||204 cm||Myoko Kogen||1471 cm||260 cm|
|Tsunan||1301 cm||271 cm||Kakizaki||206 cm||45 cm|
|Yuzawa||1054 cm||208 cm||Yuzawa||1320 cm||245 cm|
|Tokamachi||967 cm||217 cm||Matsunoyama|
* Missing data in 2005
|1397 cm||297 cm|
|Koide||900 cm||207 cm||Minami Uonuma||889 cm||188 cm|
|Guardian||1243 cm||--||Ojiya||665 cm||143 cm|
|Kashiwazaki||290 cm||51 cm||Tochio||670 cm||130 cm|
|Nagaoka||477 cm||89 cm||Nagaoka||416 cm||85 cm|
|Xinjin||249 cm||43 cm||Sanjo||259 cm||53 cm|
|Niigata||139 cm||32 cm||Niigata||131 cm||30 cm|
|Tsugawa||658 cm||109 cm||Shibata||244 cm||48 cm|
|Shimonoseki||519 cm||86 cm||(I.e.||223 cm||46 cm|
|Aikawa||67 cm||15 cm||Ryotsu||156 cm||29 cm|
- ■Cumulative amount of snowfall: The total amount of snowfall per day for the entire season (normal value)
- ■Deepest snow: Maximum snow depth of the season (normal value)
- ■Coldest month temperature: Average temperature in the coldest month (January) (normal value)
- * For comparison with other prefectures, see "Geography of Niigata City # Snow""Snowfall #Record of snowfall (Japan)""Snow cover # Deepest snow cover average and extremumSee each article.
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThese four regions are also reported, and weather warnings and warnings are further detailed in 4 regions.[Note 3] Will be announced every..In addition, in Niigata Prefecture, the area around Sanjo City and Tsubame City, which are generally located near the boundary between the Chuetsu region and the Shimoetsu region,Central prefecture areaIn the Chuetsu regionMinamiuonuma City,Ojiya,TokamachiAroundUonuma area, In the Shimoetsu districtAgano RiverNorthAgakita,Prefecture northSometimes called.
Niigata prefecture has a large area, so2000(HeiseiAt the stage of 12, there were 112 municipalities (at that time).Hokkaido,NaganoNext to the third place in Japan).HoweverGreat Heisei mergerBy2010By April (22), there are 4 municipalities.As for the counties, all are in the state of only one town and village, except that Iwafune-gun has two villages.There are the following 30 cities, 2 counties, 1 towns and 20 villages.. All towns are read as "towns" and all villages are read as "mura."
- Nagaoka(Special City at Enforcement)
- Sanjo City
- Kamo City
- Mitsuke City
- Uonuma City
- Minamiuonuma City
- Minamiuonuma District
- Niigata(Prefectural office location-Government-designated city）
- Shibata City
- Murakami City
- Tsubame City
- Gosen City
- Agano City
- Wombai city
- Sado City(One island, one city)
Wide administrative area
1969FormulationNew National Comprehensive Development PlanA wide-area living area (wide-area municipal area) starting from (New Zenso) was set as 14 area (initially 12 area) in Niigata prefecture, and became a wide-area administrative unit..Great Heisei mergerSince then, the example of becoming one city within the area has appeared, so the breakdown is 9 regional administrative areas and 5 cities,Cooperation Central urban area plan-Sedentary areaMany were disbanded due to the appearance of a new system such as a concept(In the case of one city in the area, the area name isItalic ).
- Iwafune area (Murakami City,Sekikawa,Awashimaura Village -1 city and 2 villages)
- Shibata area (Shibata City,Wombai city,Seiromachi -2 cities and 1 town)
- Niigata area (Niigata,Agano City -2 cities)
- Gosen area (Gosen City,Aga Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Sanjo, Tsubame area (Sanjo City,Tsubame City,Kamo City,Tagami Town,Yahiko Village -3 cities, 1 town, 1 village)
- Nagaoka area (Nagaoka,Ojiya,Mitsuke City,Izumozaki Town-3 cities and 1 town)
- Kashiwazaki area (Kashiwazaki,Kariwa Village -1 city and 1 villages)
- Uonuma area (Uonuma City -1 cities)
- Minami Uonuma area (Minamiuonuma City,Yuzawa Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Tokamachi area (Tokamachi,Tsunan Town -1 cities and 1 town)
- Joetsu area (Joetsu City -1 cities)
- Myoko area (Myoko City -1 cities)
- Itoigawa area (Itoigawa -1 cities)
- Sado area (Sado City -1 cities)
1874From (Meiji 7)1896According to the statistics of (Meiji 29), it was the prefecture with the largest population in Japan, with the number of people increasing from 150 million to 180 million (→Population list of past prefectures #Permanent population: 1948 (Showa 23) --2020 (Reiwa 2),). At this time,UrbanizationHas not progressed, and nearly 9% of the JapaneseAgriculture:Niigata Prefecture, which has a high yield, has a high population recharge ability because it has established a life by[Note 4].CensusIn,1940(Showa 15) exceeded 200 million people,1955(Showa 30), it was 247.3 million1970(Showa 45), it decreased to 236.1. Then increase,1985In 60, it reached 247.8.1997(9) 249 (Estimated population) After recording the peak at,2005(17) 243.1 people (14th place nationwide),2010In 22, the number was 237.1 thousand. In particular, the number of young people aged 18 to 24 is seriously decreasing due to reasons such as going on to school or getting a job.
|Population distribution by age in Niigata prefecture and Japan (2005)||Niigata Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Niigata Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Niigata Prefecture Population Ranking by City
Over 10Urban employment area(2015% urban area as of 10 Census)
- Niigata metropolitan area(106)
- Nagaoka metropolitan area(35)
- Joetsu metropolitan area(23)
- Sanjo metropolitan area(21)
- About 3 years agoJomon PeriodOver ten thousand years untilPaleolithicWithinLate PaleolithicI said. And about 200 archaeological sites are known in this prefecture. At that timestone toolasKnife shaped stonewareWas flourishing.
- Emperor SojinAnnual- Kubiki KuzoAnd Takashi Fukae Kunizo is installed
- Dahua3 years(647)-YueEzoTo prepare forToe fence(Nutari-no-ki, near Niigata City) is built
- Dahua 4 years (648)- Banfune fence(Iwafunenoki, near Murakami City, Niigata Prefecture)ShinanoからFence door(Sakuko) is dispatched
- Niigata PrefectureKoshi (Etsu) countryWas a part ofEchizen-Etchu-EchigoWas divided into three countries
- 1868(MeijiFirst year)- Boshin War(Battle of Hokuetsu) Outbreak.New government army captures Nagaoka Castle and controls Echigo
- 1955(30)May 10 - Niigata FireOutbreak
- 1959(Showa 34)- Niigata Red Cross Center Bombing Attempt
- 1964(39)May 6 - NiigataNational bodyHolding
- 1973(Showa 48)- People's Republic of China OfShip Invasion of territorial watersToothSado IslandApproaching,missileIncident occurs to test fire
- 1978(Showa 53)- Hokuriku ExpresswayPartial opening (between Niigata City (Kurosaki Town at the time) and Nagaoka City)
- 1982(57)May 11 - Joetsu ShinkansenProvisional opening (between Niigata and Omiya)
- 1988(Showa 63)- Hokuriku ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1991(Heisei3 years)-Joetsu ShinkansenTokyo StationStart boarding
- 1996(8)-Prefecture capitalNiigata Core citySpecified to
- 1997(9)- Banetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 1999(11)May 10 - Joshinetsu ExpresswayAll lines opened
- 2000(12) January-Scandal of Niigata Prefectural Police Chief (Yukimi Sake Case,Niigata Girl Confinement CaseIn relation to)
- 2002(14) June- Sea of Japan Tohoku ExpresswayNiigata Airport IC~Seiro Shibata ICThe space is open. In October of the same yearNakajo ICStretched to.
- 2002(14) June- Niigata StadiumAt2002 World Cup SoccerOpening game held by the Japanese side
- 2007(19)May 4 - Niigata Government-designated cityAnd againNagaokaとJoetsu City Special cityMove to
- May 2008-Held the G20 Labor Ministers' Meeting
- 2009- Tokimeki Niigata National Athletic MeetOpening
- 2011-Niigata Chinese Consulate General Moves Bandai Elementary School SiteOccurs.
- 2012(24)May 9 - Sea of JapanAkita Prefecture, Yamagata Prefecture, Niigata Prefecture, Toyama Prefecture, Ishikawa Prefecture, Fukui Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture, Hyogo Prefecture, Tottori Prefecture, Shimane PrefecturePromotion of ocean energy resource development Japan Sea UnionEstablished
- 2015(27)May 3 - Hokuriku ShinkansenThe section in Niigata Prefecture is opened.Echigo Tokimeki RailwayOpened.
- Major disaster
- 863May 7 - Etchu / Echigo Earthquake
- 1502May 1 --Echigo Earthquake
- 1665 - Echigo Takada Earthquake
- 1714 - Shinano Otani Earthquake
- 1751 - Takada earthquake
- 1828 - Sanjo earthquake
- 1833 - Shonai-oki Earthquake
- 1896(Meiji29 years)- Yokota slice
- 1963(Showa 38)- Heavy snowfall in January 38(Sampachi heavy snowfall) ・Disruption of the transportation network between Tokyo and Niigata
- 1964(Showa 39)- Niigata earthquake
- 1966(Showa 41)- Shimoetsu flood damage(7.17 flood damage)
- 1967(Showa 42)- Heavy rain(8.28 flood damage)
- 1980(55) end- 1981(Showa 56)- Heavy snowfall
- 2004(16)- July 16 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima(7.13 flood damage)
- same yearMay 10 - Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeOccurrenceJoetsu Shinkansen derailment
- 2005(17) December-To the next year18 heavy snowfall.. Updated the maximum amount of snow in the history of observation in various places.Niigata blackoutOccurrence.
- 2007- Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake
- 2016(28)May 12 - Itoigawa City Large-scale FireOutbreak
- 2019(ReiwaFirst year)May 6 - Yamagata Prefecture Earthquake.Murakami CityObserved a seismic intensity of 6 or more at Fuya.
- 2019 (First Year of Reiwa) May 10~May 10 - First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon.. Within the prefectureShinano River,Agano RiverFloodedNagaoka,Aga TownInundation damage occurred in various places.
Changes in administrative areas
Change of prefecture
Parentheses indicate the current municipality of the prefectural office.
- 1868May 5(4th year of Keio = the first year of Meiji)Lunar calendar November 4):Niigata Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofNiigata CourtInstall
- 1868May 5(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 4):Sado Magistrate's OfficeInstead ofSado CourtInstall
- 1868May 7(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 5 : Echigo countryToEchigofu(First,Joetsu City(I.e. ⇒ Kashiwazaki) Installed
- 1868May 9(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 7): From EchigofuKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 1868May 10(Keio 4th yearLunar calendar November 9): Instead of the Sado CourtSado prefecture(Sado CityoldMano Town) Installed
- 1868May 11(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 9): EchigofuNiigata Prefecture(Kashiwazaki City ⇒ Nagaoka ⇒ Niigata) Renamed
- 1868May 12(First year of MeijiLunar calendar November 11): Kashiwazaki Prefecture merged with Niigata Prefecture (not executed only by Nuno), and Sado Prefecture is now under the jurisdiction of Niigata Prefecture (de facto incorporation)
- 1869May 3(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): From Niigata PrefectureEchigofu(First,Agano CityoldSuwon Town) Is separated and replaced
- 1869May 4(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 2): Niigata Prefecture was renamed Niigata Prefecture (first). Reissued the abolition of Kashiwazaki Prefecture and the merger with Echigofu. Sado prefecture is under the jurisdiction of Echigo prefecture for the time being.
- 1869May 6(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 5):IwashiroToWakamatsu Prefecture(Aizuwakamatsu) Installed,Kambara-gunOld ofAizu DomainTerritory (currentHigashikanbara-gun) Has jurisdiction
- 1869May 7(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 6):Redemption - May 8( Lunar calendar November 6By the way, the following 10 feudal lords in Echigo (Princes)ButWisdomWas appointed to
- Murakami Domain(Murakami City),Kurokawa Domain(Wombai cityoldKurokawa Village),Mikkaichi Domain(Shibata CityMikkaichi),Shibata Domain(Shibata City),Muramatsu Domain(Gosen CityoldMuramatsu Town),Mineyama Domain(NiigataoldMakimachi),Nagaoka Domain(Nagaoka City),Yoita Domain(NagaokaoldYoita Town),Shiiya Domain(Shiiya, Kashiwazaki City)Takada Domain(Takada, Joetsu City),Kiyosaki Domain(Itoigawa）
- 1869May 8(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): For the time being, the jurisdiction of Echigo Prefecture was lifted, and Sado Prefecture (Sado CityAikawa) Is replaced
- 1869May 9(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 7): Merged Echigo and Niigata prefectures,Suwon(Former Suwon Town, Agano City)
- 1869May 9(Meiji 2Lunar calendar November 8): From SuwonKashiwazaki Prefecture(First, Kashiwazaki City) separated
- 1870May 4(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3): Abolished Suwon Prefecture and established Niigata Prefecture (second, Niigata City)
- 1870May 11(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): Abolished Nagaoka domain and transferred to Kashiwazaki prefecture
- 1870May 11(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 10): The Mine Mountain ClanMineoka DomainRenamed to (Former Makimachi, Niigata City)
- 1871May 8(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7):Abandoned Domain -The following prefectures have been established in the current Niigata prefecture area, including those that changed from the former clan to the prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
- The former Aizu domain in Kambara-gun continues to be part of Wakamatsu Prefecture
- Murakami prefecture, Mikkaichi prefecture, Kurokawa prefecture, Shibata prefecture, Muramatsu prefecture, Mineoka prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Kashiwazaki prefecture, Yoita prefecture, Shiiya prefecture, Takada prefecture, Kiyosaki prefecture, Sado prefecture
- 1871May 12(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 11): Established the following 3 prefectures by integrating prefectures
- Niigata(3rd, Niigata City): Shimoetsu 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)-Murakami, Mikkaichi, Kurokawa, Shibata, Muramatsu, Mineoka, Niigata
- Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd, Kashiwazaki City): Jo, Chuetsu 5 counties (Kibuki, Kariwa, Uonuma, Mishima, Koshi)-Integrate Yoita, Shiiya, Takada, Kiyosaki and Kashiwazaki prefectures
- Aikawa Prefecture(Former Aikawa Town, Sado City): Renamed Sado Prefecture
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)May 6: Abolished Kashiwazaki Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1876(9th year of Meiji)May 4: Abolished Aikawa Prefecture and merged with Niigata Prefecture
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)May 5: Transferred Higashikanbara District from Fukushima Prefecture to Niigata Prefecture
- Establishment of Niigata Prefecture
Currently Niigata PrefectureUS-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyByOpen portSpecified inNiigataHold in the pipe,Boshin WarSince it became one of the main battlefields of Japan, the transition until its establishment was more complicated than in other prefectures. The transition until the establishment of Niigata Prefecture (second) in 1 (Meiji 1870) is "Echigofu"and"Kashiwazaki PrefectureSee section.
- 1870May 4(Meiji 3Lunar calendar November 3),Echigo countryIncluding NiigataJoetsuIt had jurisdiction over the government-controlled land in 2 counties (Kamabara and Iwafune)SuwonWas abolished and the prefectural government moved to NiigataNiigata(Second) was established. ** At that time, in addition to Niigata prefecture, the current prefecture area has jurisdiction over the government-controlled areas in the five counties of Kamijo and Chuetsu (Kubijo, Kariwa, Uonuma, Santo, and Koshi).Kashiwazaki Prefecture,SadoHave jurisdiction over the entire areaSado prefecture, And was divided and controlled by 10 clans that had a clan office within the prefecture. In addition, in Kambara-gunAizu DomainTerritoryWakamatsu PrefectureWas under the jurisdiction of.
- 1871May 8(Meiji 4Lunar calendar November 7)ofAbandoned DomainThrough the same yearMay 12(Lunar calendar November 11The former 2 prefectures of Shimoetsu 5 counties and the former 5 prefectures of 4 Joetsu/Chuetsu districts (Nagaoka DomainHad already been transferred to Kashiwazaki Prefecture) but merged with Kashiwazaki Prefecture,Niigata(3rd),Kashiwazaki Prefecture(3rd) and again in Sado prefectureAikawa PrefectureWas renamed.
- 1873Kashiwazaki Prefecture in (Meiji 6)1876Aikawa prefecture was abolished in (Meiji 9) and merged into Niigata prefecture one after another, and Niigata prefecture has unified jurisdiction over Koshisa and Ryogoku.
- 1886(19th year of Meiji), after going through Wakamatsu PrefectureFukushimaPart of Kambara-gun, which was under the jurisdiction of (1878Since the transfer of (Higashi-Kabahara-gun) to Niigata Prefecture (Meiji 11), the current prefecture area of Niigata Prefecture has been established.
Changes in the county
- 1869(Meiji 2): In the current Niigata prefecture area, there were the following country counties
- 1878(Meiji 11):County, town and village organization lawKambara-gun, Uonuma-gun, and Kubiki-gun were divided into 1 district and 22 districts in Niigata prefecture, and 1 district in Echigo country belonged to Fukushima prefecture.
- Kambara-gunNiigata Ward-Kitabamabara-gun-Nakakanbara-gun-Nishikanbara-gun-Minamikanbara-gun-Higashikanbara-gunHigashikanbara county belongs to Fukushima prefecture
- Uonuma-gunKitauonuma District-Minamiuonuma District-Nakauonuma-gunSplit into
- Kubiki-gunHigashikubiki-Nakakubiki District-Nishikubiki-gunSplit into
- As usual: Iwafune, Mishima, Koshi, Kariwa, Zota, Kamo, Hamo
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)May 5: Higashi-Kabahara County was transferred from Fukushima Prefecture, and now Niigata Prefecture has 1 district and 23 districts
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal system-Municipal systemNiigata Ward becomes Niigata City
- 1896(Meiji 29) April 4: In Niigata PrefecturePrefecture system-County systemWas implemented and the three Sado counties (Zota, Kamo, Hamo) were integrated.Sado-gunIn Niigata prefecture, there will be 1 city and 21 counties.
- 2004(16)May 3: Sado-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005(17)May 3: Nishikubiki-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2005(17) April 4: Higashi-kubiki-gun, Naka-kubiki-gun and Koshi-gun disappear due to the merger of municipalities
- 2006(18)May 1: Nakagahara-gun disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- 2010(22)May 3: Kita-Uonuma District disappeared due to merger of municipalities
- Abolished municipalitiesList of abolished municipalities in Niigata PrefectureSee.
- Abandoned county
2000 years(HeiseiAdministrative map of 12) (before the Great Heisei merger).
2006 years(Heisei18) Administrative map at the end of March. The former municipalities are shown in gray.
- Successive governors (public election)
- Shohei Okada(2nd term,1947(22)May 4 - 1955(30)May 4）
- Kazuo Kitamura(2nd term,1955(30)May 4 - 1961(36)May 11）
- Juichiro Tsukada(2nd term,1961(36)May 12 - 1966(41)May 3）
- Watashirou(2nd term,1966(41)May 5 - 1974(49)May 4）
- Takeo Kimi(4nd term,1974(49)May 5 - 1989(XNUMX)May 4）
- Kiyoshi Kaneko(1nd term,1989(XNUMX)May 6 - 1992(4)May 9）
- Hirayama Seio(3nd term,1992(4)May 10 - 2004(16)May 10）
- Hirohiko Izumida(3nd term,2004(16)May 10 - 2016(28)May 10）
- Mt. Yoneyama Ryuichi(1nd term,2016(28)May 10 - 2018(30)May 4）
- Hanazono Hideyo(2018(30)May 6-)
- Degree of 2007
- Financial capability index 0.43
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 11th among 7 municipalities
- Degree of 2006
- Fiscal strength index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th among 9 municipalities
- Real debt service ratio 15.2
- Current account ratio 91.6
- Municipal bonds per capita Current amount 103 yen Ordinary account only
- Laspeyres index 100.9
- Balance of local bonds, etc.
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account 2 billion yen
- Municipal bonds for special accounts other than the above 1773 billion yen
- Debt for some related administrative associations: 8 million yen (debt x burden ratio)
- Debts related to debt guarantee of the third sector, etc. ¥3 billion Niigata Prefecture Violence Expulsion Campaign Promotion Center, etc.
- Total amount of municipal bonds, etc. ¥2 billion (consolidated accounting)
- Degree of 2005
- Fiscal strength index 0.38
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 14th out of 5 municipalities
- Degree of 2004
- Fiscal strength index 0.36
- Group III (financial power index 0.3 or more, less than 0.4) 13th out of 5 municipalities
Niigata State Plan
2011(23)May 1ToHirohiko IzumidaWith Governor NiigataAkira ShinodaAt a joint conference by the Mayor of Niigata,TokyoIn line with the current Niigata cityspecial areaTo other cities, towns and villages, and further mergers, with a population of 30Basic municipalityThe state transition plan was announced. Also, the authority of each special ward and basic municipality is assumed to be at a level higher than that of the current 23 special wards of Tokyo..
House of Representatives
- Niigata 1st District:Chinami Nishimura ()
- Niigata 2st District:Eiichiro Washio ()
- Niigata 3st District:Kuroiwa Uyo (Ritsumin)
- Niigata 4st District:Makiko Kikuta (Ritsumin)
- Niigata 5st District:Hirohiko Izumida (Liberal Democratic Party)
- Niigata 6st District:Shutori Takatori (Liberal Democratic Party)
House of Councilors
- 2016 (re-elected in 28):Yuko Mori (Ritsumin)
- 2019 (Reiwa first year re-election):Uchikoshi Sakura (Ritsumin)
Economic and industrial
2016(28) degree of gross domestic product is nominally 8 billion yen.. Of the majority of countries in the world GDP Have a larger scale. Prefectural income is 6 billion yen, Per capita income is 282.6 million yen.
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Agriculture is one of the major industries.RiceProduct (Koshihikari Rice) Is the center, and the yield of Koshihikari is the highest in Japan... EspeciallyUonuma districtKoshihikari cultivated inKoshihikari from UonumaIt is the top brand that receives the highest evaluation in Japan for its taste, and is the best in Japan.RiceIt can be said to be the point. Also in relation to riceRice confectionery(Rice crackers,HailstoneEtc.) is the largest production value in Japan,SakeAlsoHyogo,KyotoIt is the third largest after, and the number of sake breweries is the largest in Japan.Because of the high production of ricerice flourResearch and use the research to sell productsNiigata millingHave invested in.
- Joetsu region OfItoigawaThen good qualitylimestoneIn Itoigawa City, Joetsu City, etc.Chemical industryIs developing.
- Chuetsu region OfNagaokaThen, food processing such as rice crackers, papermaking,AutomobileAnd motorcycle meters are manufactured.The domestic market share of motorcycle meters is less than 9%, and the world market share is about 3%.
In Sanjo City and Tsubame City, the production of cutlery, hardware, Western tableware, etc. is thriving.
- Shimoetsu district OfNiigataIn the surrounding areaRice confectioneryThere are many food processing industries such as, paper manufacturing, and chemical industries.
- Sado region OfSado CityThen, historically, the mining industry was thriving.
- Manufacturing industry
- light industry
In addition, the production of metal products is large. Tsubame City and Sanjo City MetalsTablewareOwns 9% of the domestic market share,Non-ferrous metal materialThere are many companies that have strengths in processing.Scissors,Knife,spannerSuch as metal toolsOsakaIt is second only after.Hokuriku Industrial AreaIt is also the central existence of.
In the textile industry,KnitsHas the highest production in Japan.However, in recent years, overseas relocation of production bases and low-priced foreigners seeking low labor costs (ChugokuAnd Southeast Asian countries, etc.).
1989In XNUMX, the number of factory locations was the highest in Japan.
- gold mine
- Natural gas
CurrentlyNatural gasMining is thriving,Minami Nagaoka Gas Field(Nagaoka City),Katagai Gas Field(Ojiya),Iwafune-oki oil and gas field(Wombai cityMining is being promoted in areas such as Oki.Higashi Niigata Oil and Gas Field(Niigata CityKita), Nishikanbara gas field (Niigata CityNishikan Ward), the Nakajo Gas Field (Townai City) accounts for 10% of the domestic production from groundwater after separation of water-soluble natural gas.IodineHave also been collected.
Power generationThen,Agano RiverLarge scale in the basinHydroelectric power plantIs located. AlsoKashiwazakiとKariwaKariwa VillageIt is inTEPCO HoldingsKashiwazaki Kariwa Nuclear Power StationIs the world's largest nuclear power plant. otherJoetsu CityNaoetsuIn the district,Tohoku Electric Power,JERAOperate jointlyJoetsu Thermal Power StationThere is.
Japan's leadingSnowy areaBecauseChuetsu regionとJoetsu regionIn the mountains ofSki resortAre located in large numbers.However, immediately after the burst of the bubble1993Around (5)Ski boomIs gone, and even moreNiigata Chuetsu EarthquakeThe number of skiers in Niigata Prefecture has been declining since the 2000s due to the effects of heavy snowfall and concerns about traffic network paralysis due to heavy snowfall.Due to this effect, some ski resorts have been closed. (Detail isList of ski resorts in Japan#NiigataSee).In recent years, snow resortsRemodelIs advanced,Joetsu regionToHokuriku ShinkansenIs being sought for economic measures through industry-government-academia collaboration with local governments along the railway lines.
It is often said that Niigata people do not ski much, but the image of "snow = spicy" is strong for the people of the prefecture who know how to live under the heavy snowfall in winter. So most skiers rarely become a silver worldCapital AreaThere is also an aspect that it was largely due to attracting customers from.In the future, a new tourism system is being built with the aim of "sightseeing that makes the most of snow."
Life and transportation
Medical and welfare
Electricity, city gas
- General power transmission and distribution business : Tohoku Electric Power Network(Whole prefecture)
- Power frequency: Honshu part and Awashima50 hertzHowever, part of Itoigawa City and Myoko City60 hertz..Sado Island60 hertz.
- General gas conduit operator : Hokuriku gas(Chuetsu region, Kaetsu region)
Universities of high school students in Niigata prefecture in 2019Education continuance rateIs 46.9%, which is below the national value of 54.7%, but the vocational school attendance rate has reached 26.0% (national value 16.4%), and the enrollment rate of 72.9%, which is the sum of the two, exceeds the national value of 71.1%... Operates 27 vocational schools in the prefectureNSG Group OfNSG College LeagueIn addition, there are many vocational schools in the prefecture, and the number of special training schools per 10 people is 3.57, which is the 6th largest in Japan..
Junior high school
- National newspaper
Tohoku 6 prefecturesThere are co-produced programs withSendaiOr broadcast the program produced by the station on the Internet (These two examplesTohoku Electric PowerOften is a program that provides sponsors for the business area). On the other hand,Chubu regionThere are also programs co-produced with the broadcasting station of, and there are various news such as being broadcast as Kanto Koshinetsu region and Koshinetsu region.In addition, NHK has set Niigata Prefecture as Kanto Koshinetsu (Metropolitan area broadcasting centerHowever, since it belongs to the Hokuriku/Shin-Etsu block in national elections and amateur sports, it is not possible to report or broadcast these items.NHK Nagoya Broadcasting StationIt will be online with the 3 prefectures of Hokuriku via.Also,NiigataChuo-kuThen.Shinano RiverBroadcasting stations are lined up along the way.
- TV broadcast
Within the prefectureNHKIn addition to the Niigata Broadcasting Station,Commercial broadcastThen.Nippon TV,TBS,Fuji Television Network, Inc,TV AsahiThere are affiliated stations of the four major key stations.The citizens of the prefecture are quick to respond to terrestrial digital broadcasting, and in the November 4 survey, it was the highest in Japan at 2010%..
- NHK Niigata Broadcasting Station
- Broadcasting System of Niigata(BSN TV:JNNSeries)
- NST Niigata General Television[Note 5](NST: FNN-FNSseries)
- TV Niigata Broadcasting Network(TeNY: NNN-NNSseries)
- Niigata TV 21(UX: ANNseries)
- "TV station exterior"
- Radio broadcast
FM radioThen, JFN-series FM-NIIGATA covers the entire prefecture. Although the prefecture soil is wide and there are many base cities,motorizationBecause of the development of radio stations, the appealing ability of radio (FM, cFM, AM) is as high as that of television, and radio stations are crowded.Also,Five big citiesBe the first outside the areaIndependent radio stationでHeisei New Bureau OfNiigata Prefecture FM Broadcasting(FM PORT) existed, but due to business difficulties, it was closed on June 2020, 6.
- Community FM
- Shimoetsu district
- Chuetsu region
- Joetsu region
- Niigata Prefecture is so-calledSea of Japan TransitIs passingKeihanshin,Capital AreaとKitaou,HokkaidoTiefreight trainMany of them are operated, and they are the main artery of traffic on the Sea of Japan side.
- Niigata StationLimited express connecting with Joetsu ShinkansenInahoIs a limited express that connects the Joetsu Shinkansen at Nagaoka Station and the Hokuriku Shinkansen at Joetsu Myoko Station.White snowIs operating.
- The number of ordinary trains is from Niigata Station to the very suburbs[Note 6] Is 3 per hour during the day, but most others are less than 1 per hour during the day.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Joetsu Shinkansen-Hokuriku Shinkansen(Joetsu Myoko Station）
- Shin-Etsu Main Line-Uetsu Main Line-Joetsu Line-Yonesaka Line-Banetsu West Line-Tadami Line-Echigo Line-Yahiko Line-White new line-Iiyama Line
- Niigata StationCentered onSuburban sectionIs set.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Echigo Tokimeki Railway(Toki iron)
- E7 Nihonkai Tohoku Expressway
- E8 Hokuriku Expressway
- E17 Kanetsu Expressway
- E18 Joshinetsu Expressway
- E49 Ban'etsu Expressway
Vehicle registration number
- AutomotiveLicense plate
- Niigatanumber(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Niigata Transport Bureau)- Shimoetsu district,Sado region, Part of the Chuetsu region (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Town）
- NagaokaNumber (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Hokuriku Shin-Etsu Transport Bureau Nagaoka Motor Vehicle Inspection Registration Office)- Chuetsu regionPart of (Sanjo City-Kamo City-Minamikanbara-gunTagami Townexcept for)
- Joetsunumber(Local number) (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Transport Bureau Nagaoka, Nagaoka Automobile Inspection and Registration Office)- Joetsu region
- It is characteristic that the prefecture's highway bus network is well developed.
In many cities in Niigata prefectureGeese woodenThe cityscape of is left.
Niigata Prefecture has a large difference in dialect depending on the region,Agakita areaThe dialect ofTohoku dialectIs a type ofKitaou dialect,Sado IslandThe dialect ofHokuriku dialect, Other areasTokai Higashiyama dialectIs a type ofEchigo wordare categorized(Tojo MisaoClassification by).
- Hokuetsu dialect
- Echigo word
- Sado dialect
- Akiyamago dialect-UnexploredAkiyamagoDialect
- local cuisine
- Food culture:
- From UonumaKoshihikari Rice・Koshihikari from Iwafune・Soy sauce katsudon(Sauce cutlet)-Western stylePork cutlet on rice·Soy sauceRed rice-Nopppe・Wappa rice・Hikozen-Italian-Bamboo dumpling-Poppoyaki(Steam pan)Taro Momo(Frozen dessert)·Hegi soba-Niigata Five Great Ramen-Tochio OfFried-Yasda yogurt-Kanzuri-Oyster(ediblechrysanthemum）
- There are both eastern and western food cultures, and while there are areas such as Sado Island where the characteristics of the yellowtail culture area of western Japan are strong, there are also areas such as the Kaetsu region and the Chuetsu region where the characteristics of the salmon culture area of eastern Japan are strong..
- Udon OfDashiとInari SushiKanto style,Sakura mochiIs both Kanto and Kansai style.
- Kinpira burdockThere is a "kinpira dumpling" that contains "(Aimon dumpling)". Furthermore, Kinpira Burdock isJapanese buckwheat noodlesIt is also the condiment of.
- Shiozawa pongee(fabric,1975）
- Ojiya(Textile, 1975) (UNESCOIntangible cultural heritage）
- (Woven fabric, 1975)
- (Woven fabric, 1982)
- Murakami wood carving vermillion(Lacquerware, 1976)
- Niigata lacquerware(lacquerware,2003）
- (Woodwork, 1976)
- Echigo Yoita Uchihamono(Metalwork,1986）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar,1980）
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- (Buddhist altar, Buddhist altar, 1980)
- Traditional crafts
- Sukunegi(Sado City)
- Cultural landscape of mines and mining towns of Sado Aikawa
- Agricultural and mountain village landscape derived from Mt.
- Birthplace of Frisbee dogs in Japan (Niigata City)
- Road StationNo. 1 (Road Station Hoei / Niigata City OldToyoei City）
- JapanSkiplace of origin(Joetsu City）
- Snow pipeBirthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Persimmon seeds(Rice confectionery) Birthplace (Nagaoka City)
- Japan's firstDrive throughInstallation store (Friend Kitamachi store / Nagaoka City)
- Le RectierBirthplace (former Niigata CityShirane）
- JapaneseWineBirthplace (Iwanohara Vineyard / Joetsu City)
- JapanesePostBirthplace of the father (Maejima Miyoshi Memorial Museum / Joetsu City)
- Craft beer nationwide No. 1 (Echigo Beer / Niigata City OldMakimachi）
- Local in 2003LeekFormed for PRNegiccoIs "Local idolPioneer of.. In 2019, leader Nao☆ also became a precursor to "a female idol who continues to be active even after getting married".
- ShrineThe number is about 5,000, which is the first place in Japan (the second place is about 1 companies in Hyogo prefecture).
- There used to be a local dog named Echigo Shiba, but it is already extinct.
- Albirex Niigata(サ ッ カ ー-J League）
- Albirex Niigata Ladies(Football·WE League）
- Grand Sena Niigata FC(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- JAPAN Soccer College(Football·Hokushinetsu Football League）
- Joetsu Marine Breeze(Beach volleyball）
- Team Albirex Niigata(Ski）
- Niigata Albirex Baseball Club(baseball-BC League）
- Niigata Albirex BB(basketball-B LeagueB1)
- Niigata Albirex BB Rabbids (basketball·W League)
- Niigata Albirex Running Club(land）
- Vital Net Baseball Club(Adult baseball）
- Befco(Womenvolleyball-V. Challenge League）
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- sister city
- Shah Alam (Malaysian Federation Selangor)
- Glasgow Metropolitan County (United Kingdom Scottish country Strathclyde Region)
- Friendly municipality
Works set in Niigata Prefecture
- Love me
- Initial D
- Komachi(Episode 4 Niigata/Tokamachi)
- High school teacher
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack
- Strawberry on the shortcake(Latter half)
- Strobe edge
- Saint March(Middle stage)
- Run into the sun
- Rush In! Asama Sanso Incident(2002Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- The men who made the Shinkansen(2004, TV Tokyo 40th anniversary commemorative drama / Joetsu CityItakura WardTaken with)
- Cheer ☆ Dan ~A story about a high school girl who won the US cheerleader in the US~(Major scenes taken in Niigata City)
- Heaven and earth
- Natsuko sake
- Overhanging punishment heat system
- Under one roof
- Fulin Volcano
- White out
- Mari and the Puppy Story
- 30 years of a torn family
- What if the school is...!?(1985, TBS)-The main character and teacher are from Niigata
- Monochrome girl
- 3rd Year Class B Kinpachi-sensei(2011May 3broadcast. TBS series, in the final roundShibata City）
- Negotiator ~THE NEGOTIATOR~(First series2008, The final storyAga TownTaken with)
- Detective Conan 15 minutes of silence
- Fly! Dakota(2013Pacific War(Set on Sado Island after the end of the war)
- Snow country
- Joetsu ShinkansenMurder case
- Echigo YuzawaMurder case
- Inspector Totsugawa Fight against snow
- "Snow countryMurder case
- Deep LovePart XNUMX-Host
- XNUMX bales of rice
- 藏 -Later made into a video work
- Koshisa Ohashi series
- Kacho Fugetsu series
- Noble Children Series
- INNOCENT DESPERADO
- Niigata Blues(Kenichi Mikawa）
- Echigo Zessho (Sachiko Kobayashi）
- Leaving snow Echigo (Sachiko Murakami）
- Niigata in the four seasons (Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Snow camellia(Sachiko Kobayashi)
- Sado's love song (Hosokawa Takashi）
- Yuzawa Travel Information (Yuzo Kayama）
- Manta Music (Haru Sanba）
- Echigo Plain (Maiko Takigawa）
- Snow Country -niigata- (Tokyo Incidents）
- A person from Niigata (Kotaro Satomi）
- Sea snow(Jero）
- Echigo Lion Song (Hibari Misora）
- Woman from Yuzawa (Kenichi Mikawa)
People from Niigata Prefecture
About the word "gata"
|New year||VariantOne of the examples|
|(Recommended by the Niigata Prefectural Office)|
Refers to the prefecture漢字There are multiple notations,JapaneseIn whichFontEven " ,[ɲ̟iːɡa̠ta̠][Note 7] Read. Above allOrthographic charactersIt is said that "NiigataIs the most common notation. other,SanzuiUsing the “Saga” to write inNiigataMay be written. Formerly "Sakai"Collection of clausesIt is a generally recognized character that is registered to,Edo PeriodIn the book (printing book) ofMatsuo Basho"