A woman riding a bicycle died and was investigated as a "hit and run".
If you write the contents roughly
Yuko Nakai (52) from Hirakata City was taken to the hospital, but she broke her head and was confirmed dead afterwards.
Before dawn on the 18th, a woman was found lying near a bicycle on the streets of Hirakata City, Osaka Prefecture, and then died. ... → Continue reading
"Kansai TV Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Shiga and Tokushima prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kyoto-NaraLocated on the prefectural border with.2014May 4ToCore cityMoved to.Kyo Kaido OfPost townAnd onceKitakawachiCounty officeIt developed as a core city in the Kitakawachi area where it was also located.Tanabata Legend,Hirakata Park, Also 6University,National High School Rugby TournamentVolleyball V LeaguePanasonic PanthersIs home to.
The western part of the cityKeihin Main LineConnected with Kyoto and Osaka, and in the eastern part of the cityJR Katamachi LineAt (Gakken Touzai Line)Kyobashi-Kitashinchi-AmagasakiandKansai Science CityIt is connected to each district of.Also in the city centerNational Route 1(Hirakata Bypass), In the eastern part of the cityDaini Keihan RoadIs running.
Great Heisei mergerでNeyagawa,Katano CityThe merger with Keihan was discussed, and the population of Keihan was about 70.Government-designated cityThere was a time when I searched for ("Kitakawachi City Concept").Between KeihanBed townIt was expected that if the three cities, which developed as a city but lacked the bustle of the daytime, could become one and form a core where culture and industry gather, the attachment of residents to their place of residence would increase, but there was no request from the residents. , We are trying to improve the lives of residents by strengthening the cooperative relationship of Kitakawachi as a whole (for example, emergency system).
Hirakata City is located in the northeastern part of Osaka Prefecture, which is approximately halfway between Osaka City and Kyoto City.OsakaからKyoto CityIt is located on the left bank of the Yodo River, about 20km toward.It forms a triangle with 12.0km east-west and 8.7km north-south, and has an area of 65.12km.2It has become.
EasternIkoma MountainsAnd flow to the westYodogawaThe east side of the city is a mountainous area leading to the Ikomasanchi, and the west side of the city center isOsaka PlainIt is the northeastern end of.
The topography of the city is roughly divided into four according to the altitude.The eastern end of the city is a mountainous area with an altitude of 4 m or more, and the mountains areIkoma MountainsIt is connected to.The west side of the mountainous area is the foothills area with an altitude of 50m to 100m, and the Nagao hills spread out.The west side of the foot of the mountain is a hilly area with an altitude of 20m to 50m.Amano RiverThe Hirakata plateau in the east and the Kori hills in the west spread across the island.Most of the city area is this hilly area.The area around the Yodo River and the river that flows into the Yodo River is the Yodo River lowland area with an altitude of 20 m or less, and the floodplain of the river is widespread.
The formations in the hills were repeated between about 200 million and tens of thousands of years ago.Ice ageIt is called the Osaka Group that was deposited during the interglacial period.StrataOf which, the secondMarine strataIt consists of a stratum corresponding to the 7th marine formation and several types of volcanic ash layers, such as Stegodon orientalis and Mukashinihonshika.fossilHas been excavated.
Flowing in the cityRiverMost of them originate in the Ikomasanchi in the east.First-class riverSimilarly, the Funahashi River, Hotani River, and Amano River flow westward in parallel from the Ikomasanchi and join the Yodo River.Osaka BayFlow into.
Near the boundary between the Ikomasanchi and the Osaka PlainIkoma fault zoneと 呼 ば れ るActive faultThere is a belt, and the Taguchi fault, Katano fault, and Hirakata fault included in the Ikoma fault zone traverse the city from north to south.The Taguchi fault extends from the western edge of the Otokoyama Mountains in the northern part of the city to the south-southeast and then bends to the south-southwest.The Katano fault extends north-south on the western edge of the Ikomasanchi, the Hirakata fault extends southward from the western edge of the Kori Hills, and the Katano fault and the Hirakata fault respectively.Shijonawate CityIt is connected to the Ikoma fault in the vicinity.
Seto Inland Sea climateIt belongs to the ward, is relatively warm and has little rainfall.Also in summerHeat islandDue to the influence of the phenomenonOsakaThe air heated in the vicinityOsaka BayIt flows in on the sea breeze from the coast and is blocked by the Ikomasanchi near Hirakata City.Therefore, the temperature tends to be higher than in Osaka city, and it may record the highest temperature in Japan.There is almost no snow in winter. The time above 33 ° C was 1980 to 40 hours / year in the 80s, but it has been around 1990 hours / year since the latter half of the 150s.
- Temperature-up to 39.6 °C (1994(6)May 8,1994(6)May 8), minimum -7.1℃ (1981(56)May 2）
- Maximum precipitation-172 mm (1999(11)May 8,2013(25)May 9）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-21.5 m (2009(21)May 10）
- Maximum number of summer days-155 days (2013(25))
- Maximum number of summer days-96 days (2013(25))
- Most hot days-37 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-43 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of winter days-86 days (1984(Showa 59))
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||17.7|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.3|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.0|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−6.2|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||49.8|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0mm)||5.5||6.7||9.6||9.7||10.0||12.0||11.7||8.6||10.2||8.9||6.6||6.2||105.1|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||135.0||128.7||161.2||184.4||193.4||141.7||155.9||204.9||153.9||158.1||143.2||139.9||1,912.2|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1977-present)|
Ancient to early modern
- Emperor KeitaiNew Year (507?)July 2 (Old calendar) : Emperor KeitaiIs enthroned at Kuzuha Miya.
- Emperor Keitai 6 years (512?): Yamashiro Province(Yamashiro no Kuni) Moved to Tsutsuki Palace (currently Kyotanabe City).
- Emperor Keitai 24 years (530?): Hirakata first appeared in the Japanese Shoki as Hirakata.
- Tenpyo Katsuho2 years(750): Baekje TempleErected.
- Postponement4 years(785) April 11:Emperor HanmuJapan's first郊祀Is carried out.
- Kohei5 years(935): NoriyukiBut"Tosa Diary"Nagisa-no-in is described.
- Calendar3 years(1067): Kawachi countryKonogaharaMeans a hunting ground as well as a noble hunting ground[Annotation 1]The place name is forbidden.
- 文明7 years(1475): LotusBuilds Kozenji at the exit.
- Entoku2 years(1490): Masanobu TsudaBuilds Tsuda Castle.
- Eiroku2 years(1559): Rennyo Sueko実従Became a priest at Junkoji TempleTerauchi TownDevelop as.
- Bunroku3 years(1594): On the left bank of the YodogawaBunroku embankmentYou can
- Keicho6 years(1601): Okashinmachi, Oka, Mitsuya, Mudmachi by the ShogunateHirakata-jukuIt is said that
- Genroku2 years(1689): Mr. Kugai Hatamoto establishes Nagao Jinya.
- Enjoyment2 years(1802): Jippensha Ikku says "Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut HairAt "Jukkokubune,"Kurawanka boatDraw.
- Bunsei9 years(1826): SieboldWrites Hirakata in the travelogue.
Modern to prewar
- Meiji2 years(1869): Kawachi PrefectureTransferred to.Kawachi prefectureSakai prefectureMerged with.
- 4th year of Meiji (1871): There is a post office in Hirakata.
- 5th year of Meiji (1872): Eighth Ward Township Elementary School (currently蹉 跎 Elementary School) Open school.
- 1873(Meiji 6): XNUMXth Ward Township Elementary School Branch Office (currentlyHirakata Elementary School) Open school.
- 1881(Meiji 14): Sakai prefectureTransferred to Osaka Prefecture.
- 1882(Meiji 15): A post office is opened in Tsuda.
- 1885(Meiji 18): Yodogawa FloodOccurs.Near Ikaga in the cityEmbankmentThe name "Ikaga-kiri" remains because the levee broke and the damage spread..
- 1890(Meiji 23): The telephone is open.
- 1896(Meiji 29): ArmyForbidden explosive storagecarry out.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)May 4 : Kansai Railway(Currently JRKatamachi Line) Opening.Tsuda Station-Nagao StationBoth stations are open.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)May 8 : Early dawn Army forbidden field explosive storage explodes.
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)May 4 : Keihan trainKeihin Main LineOpening.Camphor station,Makino Station, Hirakatashi East Exit Station (currentlyHirakata Station), Hirakatashi Station (currentlyHirakata Koen Station),Kozenji StationEach station can be built.
- 1912(TaishoFirst year): The Kiku Doll Exhibition moved from Neyagawa City.
- 1916(Taisho 5): Hirakata's first private modern industry, Japan Knitting Co., Ltd. (laterKurashiki spinningHirakata Factory) opened.
- 1921(Taisho 10): Choya Shirt Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (currentlyCHOYA) Opened Hirakata factory.
- 1928(Showa3rd year): Osaka Women's College of Technology (currently Kansai Medical University) and Osaka Dental College (currently Osaka Dental University) relocated and opened (Keihan Electric Railway donated school land).
- 1929(4)May 7 :Nobutaka Ikoma Electric RailwayHirakata line (currentlyKeihan Katano Line) Opening.
- 1930(5)May 10 : (Old)Hirakata BridgeOpening.
- 1933(Showa 8): (Old) National Highway No. 2 Keihan National Highway (currently)Prefectural Road Kyoto Moriguchi Line) Opening.
- 1937(Showa 12): Army Military ArsenalOsaka ArsenalOpened Hirakata Factory.
- 1939(14)May 3 : Army Forbidden Explosives Storage Explodes.Construction of Uji Explosives Factory Kaori Factory.
- 1942(Showa 17): Uji Explosives Factory Kaori Factory opened as Tokyo Second Army Corps of Engineers Kaori Factory.
After World War II
- 1947(22)May 8 : 12th in Osaka prefectureMunicipal systemEnforcement.Hirakata Town becomes Hirakata City.Area 40.62km2, Population 41,041.
- 1950(Showa 25): Municipal hospitalOpened.
- 1952(Showa 27): Osaka Army Arsenal Hirakata Factory (former Army Arsenal Osaka Arsenal Hirakata Factory)Komatsu WorksWill be sold to.Designated as a special historic site for the site of Kudara Temple.Osaka Prefectural Library Hirakata Book Station opened, National Route 2 renamed to National Route 1.Hirakata riotOccurrence.
- 1956(Showa 31): Completion of Nakamiya No. XNUMX housing complex and Nakamiya No. XNUMX housing complex.Started construction of Kori housing complex at the site of Kori Factory of Tokyo Second Army Corps of Engineers.
- 1958(Showa 33): Kaori housing complexStart moving in.
- 1962(Showa 37): Declaration of a traffic safety city.
- 1963(Showa 38): National Route 170Is enacted (May 4).Hirakata High SchoolOpened school.Hirakata City Board of Education declares Hirakata thesis.The population exceeds 10.
- 1964(Showa 39): National Route 1Is partially opened (between Minaminakaburi and Invitation).
- 1965(40): Hirakata Civic Hall opened.Hirakata Book Station moved to the 3rd floor of the Civic Hall as the Hirakata City Library Center.
- 1966(Showa 41): National highway No. 1Hirakata BypassFully open.
- 1967(Showa 42): City flowers "chrysanthemum, City tree "willow, City flag established.
- 1968(Showa 43): (New)Hirakata BridgeOpening.
- 1970(Showa 45): National Route 307Is enacted (May 4).Opened an outdoor activity center.Hirakata Junior High SchoolOpened school.The population exceeds 20.
- 1971(Showa 46): Hirakata Citizen's Charter established.Mental health city declaration.Completion of the large hall of the civic center.
- 1972(Showa 47): In front of Kuzuha StationKuzuha Mall StreetOpening of business.
- 1973(Showa 48): Hirakata City LibraryInauguration.The car library "Hinagiku" started operation.
- 1974(Showa 49): Nakamura(Kochi Prefecture, nowShimanto City) Friendship city tie-up.
- 1975(50): Hirakata Sun Plaza Building completed.Violence exclusion city declaration.
- 1976(Showa 51): The population exceeds 30.Kurawanka Fireworks Festival held in summer (until summer 2003).
- 1979(54): JNR Katamachi LineFujisaka StationOpened.
- 1980(55)May 2 : By 5 students of Hirakata Municipal Daiichi Junior High School (at that time)Keihan Electric Railway Okiishi derailment accident.
- 1982(Showa 57): National Route 168Extends to Hirakata City (May 4).Non-nuclear peace city declaration.
- 1983(58): General gymnasium opened.
- 1984(Showa 59): Hirakata HakkeiEnactment.
- 1987(Showa 62): Betsukai Town(Hokkaido),Shioe Town(Kagawa Prefecture, nowTakamatsu),ShanghaiChangning District(People's Republic of China) Friendship city tie-up.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year): Peace Day established.Keihan Cable Television(CurrentKay Cat) Start broadcasting.
- 1990(2): Okahonmachi redevelopment building "Biorne" completed.Opened an athletics stadium.
- 1992(4): At the 71st National High School Rugby TournamentKeikoen High SchoolIs the first victory.Hirakata City Aging Society Charter established.
- 1993(5): Declaration of a city that respects human rights.Completed the elevated Hirakatashi station.
- 1994(6): Declaration of a city promoting health and welfare.
- 1995(7): LoganCity (Australia) friendship city tie-up.The population exceeds 40.
- 1996(8): Hirakata ParkCompleted renovation.Kurashiki spinningHirakata factory moved to Tokushima city.
- 1997(9): Nago(Okinawa Prefecture) Friendship city tie-up.FM HirakataOpening.
- 1999(11): Keikoen High School won the 78th National High School Rugby Tournament.Otaki Village(Hokkaido, nowDate City),Tenkawa Village(Nara Prefecture),Hasami Town(Nagasaki Prefecture) Declaration of a city for civic exchange.Youth baseball team Hirakata Little wins the Little League World Series.
- 2000(12): At the 79st National High School Rugby TournamentTokai University Attached Hosei High SchoolFirst victory
- 2001(13): Special cityMigration.
- 2002(14): Keikoen High School won the 81st National High School Rugby Tournament.City bird "KingfisherEstablished.
- 2003(15): Keikoen High School won the 82nd National High School Rugby Tournament for the second time in a row.Daini Keihan RoadPartially opened, Hirakata-higashi IC started to be used.At Hirakatashi Station / Kuzuha StationLimited expressStarts to stop all day (weekday daytime, Saturdays and holidays all day).
- 2004(16): Keikoen High School won the 83nd National High School Rugby Tournament for the second time in a row.CHOYAHirakata factory moved to Higashi Osaka city.
- 2005(17): Keikoen High School won the 84th National High School Rugby Tournament for the fourth consecutive time.Kuzuha MallKUZUHA MALLCompletely renovated.Kansai University of Foreign StudiesLifelong learning and community exchange facilities "Kagayaki Plaza Kirara" and "Kataho Gakusha Ruins"Central Library"Opening.Hirakata Daikiku DollThe exhibition is over.
- 2006(18): At the site of Kurabo Industries Hirakata FactoryKansai Medical University Hirakata HospitalOpened.Central libraryCity station square satellite..Both men and women at the 28th National Selected High School Tennis TournamentNagaoya High SchoolWon for the first time.
- 2007(19): At the 86th National High School Rugby Tournament, Tokai University's Hosei High School won the championship for the first time in seven tournaments.May 2City flower "Cherry BlossomsEstablished.Nagaoya High School won the women's team competition for the second time in a row at the 29th National Selected High School Tennis Tournament.May 7Hiroshi NakatsukaThe mayorRiggingOn suspicionArrest,May 9Lost a job.
- 2008(20): Lingyan County(Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea) Friendship city tie-up.
- 2010(22): Daini Keihan RoadOpening.
- 2013(25): Kansai Medical University Hirakata HospitalFrom Moriguchi City to the adjacent landKansai Medical UniversityIs relocated.
- 2014(26): Core cityMigration(May 4).
- 2019 (First year of Reiwa) Population falls below 40
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889(Meiji22 years)May 4 : Municipal systemBy enforcement ofMatta districtWith the areas of Hirakata Village, Miya Village, Mud Town Village, Ikaga Village, Oka Village, and Okashin Town VillageHirakata TownWas launched.
- 1896(Meiji 29) April 4: The county to which Hirakata-cho, Matta-gun belongsKitakawachi-gunchange to.
- 1938(Showa13 years)May 11 : Hirakata-cho, Kitakawachi-gunTonoyamacho-Yamada Village-Kuzuha Village-Kawagoe Village-Sada VillageMerged withHirakata TownWas launched.
- 1947(22)May 8 : Hirakata-cho, Kitakawachi-gun enforces the city systemHirakataBecomes
- 1955(30)May 10 : Tsuda TownIncorporated.
- 2014 (26) April 4: Special cityからCore cityMoved to.
In the Great Heisei ConsolidationNeyagawa,Katano CityThe merger with was discussed but did not happen.Also apart from this1980 eraFrom the residents of Yawata City, Kyoto Prefecture, from the city to our cityCross-border mergerThere was a request for it, but it has disappeared naturally.
Mayor of Hirakata
- Takeo Mishima (1947From)
- Ichiro Miyake (1948From)
- Ichiro Miyake (1952から1955Until) Retired due to merger with Hirakata City
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First-2||Soichiro Terashima||1947th of February 8||1955th of February 4||Former mayor of Hirakata becomes mayor with the enforcement of the city system|
|3||Harufumi Hatakeyama||1955th of February 5||1959th of February 4|
|4-5||Soichiro Terashima||1959th of February 5||1967th of February 4|
|6-8||Tomizo Yamamura||1967th of February 5||1975th of February 8|
|9-12||Kazuo Kitamaki||1975th of February 8||1991th of February 8|
|13||Kazuo Oshio||1991th of February 8||1995th of February 4|
|14-17||Hiroshi Nakatsuka||1995th of February 5||2007th of February 9|
|18-19||Takeuchi||2007th of February 9||2015th of February 9|
|20-21||Takashi Fushimi||2015th of February 9||Incumbent|
- Takashi Fushimi (2nd term)
- Term: April 2023, 9
Since the settlement of accounts in 1995, the real balance has been in the red, and in 1999, the cumulative deficit increased to 29.8 billion yen.Fiscal consolidation was promoted amid fears that it would fall into a financial reconstruction mutatis mutandis organization, and it achieved profitability in its 2002 financial results.While the city tax revenue has continued to fall below the previous year's level, it has been in the black for the third consecutive year from 2002 to 2004.
City tax revenue, which accounts for most of the revenue, peaked at 1997 billion yen in 651 due to the effects of the prolonged recession, and has continued to decline for seven consecutive years until 2004, and city tax revenue in 7 was 2004 billion yen. ..Municipal bonds have been issued to make up for the shortage of revenue, and the total amount has reached about 544 million yen by FY2004.As of 148, city tax revenue is approximately 8800 billion yen.
As of October 2016Laspeyres indexIs 99.6 (36/47 in the core city).
Wide area office work
- Hirakata Neyagawa Firefighting Association
Hirakata Neyagawa Firefighting AssociationIs in charge of firefighting in Hirakata City and Neyagawa City.
- Hirakata Fire Department
- Hirakata East Fire Department
- Constant number: 32 people
- Term: April 2023, 4
- Chair: Tomie Maeda (Liberal Democratic Party, 4th term)
- Vice Chairman: Naoko Ueno (Komeito, 3rd term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Affiliated party||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Komeito||8||Komeito||◎ Tsutomu Yamaguchi, Masanobu Ariyama, Akemi Ichihara, Yuko Tanaka, Naoko Ueno, Masahiro Daichi, Yukihisa Fujita, Masato Tanyu|
|Osaka Restoration Society||7||Osaka Restoration Society||◎ Yusuke Iwamoto, Eijiro Okaichi, Masanobu Senoo, Akiko Koike, Daisuke Izumi, Tomohiro Blacksmith, Hiroyuki Kadogawa|
|Union Citizens' Association||5||National Democratic Party||◎ Ikuyo Nomura, Shuyoshi Urushihara, Eihito Bansho, Mitsuo Otsuka, Mika Okuno, Sadakatsu Nakatake|
|LDP||4||LDP||◎ Katsuyoshi Nagatomo, Tomie Maeda, Takanori Taguchi, Osamu Katou|
|Japan Communist Party||4||Japan Communist Party||◎ Hitomi Hirose, Mitsuo Noguchi, Sachiko Tsutsumi, Chihiro Matsuoka|
|Hirakata Independent Representatives' Association||3||Independent||Masamitsu Nishida, Yoshiyuki Yao|
|Responsible for the future||1||Independent||Ryota Kimura|
Osaka Prefectural Assembly (Hirakata City constituency)
- Constant number: 4 people
- Term: April 2023, 4
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Hiroshi Nakatsuka||Osaka Restoration SocietyOsaka Prefectural Assembly||4|
|Ryuichi Okazawa||Osaka Restoration SocietyOsaka Prefectural Assembly||1|
|Akio Ohashi||KomeitoOsaka Prefectural Assembly||3|
|Kenta Yamada||Democratic Net Osaka Prefectural Assembly||1||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
From the 2015 prefectural assembly, the fixed number is from 54Was changed to.
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|11th Ward of Osaka Prefecture(Hirakata City,Katano City）||Hirofumi Hirano||Constitutional Democratic Party||7||Constituency|
|Yukari Sato||LDP||3||Proportional revival|
- Kitakawachi Tax Office
- Kitakawachi Prefectural Information Plaza
- Hirakata Civil Engineering Office
- Kitakawachi Education Promotion Center
- Murano Water Purification Plant
- Water quality laboratory
- Kiya pumping station
- Isojima Intake
- Yodo River left bank basin sewerage, Nagisa Mirai Center[Annotation 2]
- Osaka Prefecture Hirakata Police Station --Jurisdiction over the western part of Hirakata City
- Osaka Prefectural Katano Police Station --Jurisdiction over the eastern part of Hirakata City
The boundary of jurisdiction is National Highway No. 1-Deyashiki Minami Crossing-Osaka Prefectural Road No. 18 Hirakata Katano Neyagawa Line, which is the administrative boundary between Hirakata City and Katano City.
- The jurisdiction of the Katano police station in Hirakata City generally matches the area of Tsuda-cho, Kitakawachi-gun (which almost covers the jurisdiction of the Hirakata Higashi Post Office by mail).
- Hirakata Post Office(573-00xx, 573-8xxx)
- Hirakata Kita Post Office(573-10xx, 573-11xx)
- Hirakata Higashi Post Office(573-01xx)
Non-delivery post office
- Hirakata Matsugaoka Post Office
- Hirakata Hoshigaoka Post Office
- Hirakata Miyanosaka Post Office
- Hirakata Koen Station Post Office
- Hirakata Yamanoue Post Office
- Hirakata Nakaburi Post Office
- Hirakata Ikaga Nishimachi Post Office
- Hirakata Koda Post Office
- Hirakata Korigaoka Post Office
- Hirakata Korigaoka Five Post Offices
- Hirakata Kaori Minami Post Office
- Hirakata Higashinakaburi Post Office
- Hirakata Nagaokagu Furniture Post Office
- Hirakata Nagaodai Post Office
- Hirakata Sonenji Post Office
- Hirakata Tsuda Ekimae Post Office
- Hirakata Kasugano Post Office
- Hirakata Fujisaka Post Office
- Sugawara Post Office
- Hirakata Kuzuhanoda Post Office
- Hirakata Kusuha Post Office
- Hirakata Higashiyama Post Office
- Hirakata Funahashi Post Office
- Hirakata Kuzuhanamiki Post Office
- Hirakata Shodai Post Office
- Hirakata Yabu Post Office
- Hirakata Makino Station Post Office
- Post office in Hirakata Japan Post
- Hirakata Kitakatahoko Post Office
- Hirakata Kaida Post Office
- Hirakata Meguri Post Office
- Hirakata Nagisa Post Office
- Hirakata Nishikinya Post Office
- Hirakata Nakamiya Post Office
- Hirakata Matsumigaoka Simple Post Office
- National Tax AgencyOsaka National Taxation BureauHirakata Tax Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKinki Regional Development BureauNaniwa National Highway Office
- Yodogawa River Office, Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Yodogawa Dam Integrated Management Office, Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kinki Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Kinki Technical Office
- Kita OsakaLabor Standards Inspection Office
- HirakataPublic Employment Security Office(Hello Work)
- Hirakata Magistrate Court
- Osaka Legal Affairs BureauHirakata branch office
- Hirakata District Public Prosecutors Office
Hirakata's modern industry began with Nippon Knitting Co., Ltd. and Choya Shirt Factory, which opened in the Taisho era.
In addition, the munitions industry was thriving in Hirakata City from prewar to wartime.Army established in the Meiji eraForbidden explosive storageBeginning in Showa, when entering ShowaArmy Military ArsenalOsaka ArsenalThe Hirakata Factory and the Tokyo Second Army Corps of Engineers Kaori Factory were opened.After the war, these military facilities were sold to the private sector, and the Osaka Army Arsenal Hirakata Factory (former Army Arsenal Osaka Arsenal Hirakata Factory)Komatsu WorksAt the Osaka Factory, the Forbidden Explosives Storage and the Tokyo Second Army Corps of Engineers Kaori FactoryResidential estateAs eachJapan Housing CorporationIt was reborn as Nakamiya housing complex and Kaori housing complex.
After the war, Hirakata SME housing complex (currently Hirakata corporate housing complex), HirakataReady-made clothesHousing complex (currently Hirakata men's clothing housing complex),Hirakata Furniture ComplexIndustrial parks such as Hirakata supported the economic growth of Hirakata.Since the locations were not consolidated in one place when attracting companies, these corporate complexes are scattered throughout the city, although they are organized to some extent.
However, due to changes in the industrial structure and the progress of residential land, these offices are increasingly relocating to the outside of the city in recent years.A pioneer of modern industry in HirakataKurashiki spinningHirakata Factory (formerly Japan Knitting) opened in 1996,CHOYAThe Hirakata Factory (formerly Choya Shirt Factory) moved out of the city in 2004.Tsuda Science Hills (in addition to human resource development and entrepreneurship support, in order to revitalize local industriesKansai Science City Himuro / Tsuda District) Is being attracted to companies, but it is difficult to say that sufficient results have been achieved.
In the first place, Hirakata City has the characteristic that "railway traffic is relatively close to the city center" and has been actively developing housing by taking advantage of the land since the bubble era.Since most of the workers living in these residential areas are commuters in the city center, the outflow of the daytime population to the city center was remarkable.More recently in 1997JR Tozai LineOpened and 2003Hirakata Station,Camphor stationKeihan Limited Express stop, Nakanoshima Line opened in 2008, etc.Keihin Main Line,Katamachi LineDue to service improvements such as speeding up the (Gakken Toshi Line) and enhancing the number of operating systems and lines, not only commuting needs but also commercial and tourism needs have become more urban-oriented, and even purchasers have flowed out to the city center (Straw effect).
- Around Hirakatashi Station
Viorne-ionHirakata store (formerly Hirakata)Saty→ HirakataVIVRE→ Hirakata Sati) ・Keihan Department StoreHirakata store, Keihan Hirakata station mall, Hirakata sun plaza No. 1-3TSUTAYALined with commercial facilities such as buildings.
The history of the development of these commercial facilities was largely divided into the north exit side and the south exit side across the railroad track.The old Kyokaido street passed on the north exit side, and the Okatomachi shopping street was bustling along the highway.The above-mentioned commercial facilities were also developed from the north exit side.1965(40) Hirakata station square department store,1969(Showa 44) Nagasakiya Hirakata storeHas opened.The development on the south exit side was also advanced a little later than the development on the north exit side.1968The Mitsukoshi Department Store Hirakata store opened in (43), and the Izumiya Hirakata store opened in 1970 (Showa 45).1971Urban redevelopment project passed in (Showa 46)Hirakata Sunplaza Building No. 1 to Building No. 3 were built one after another, and Building No. 21975Hirakata Marubutsu Department Store (later)Kintetsu Department Store Hirakata) Has opened.
The number of passengers getting on and off at Hirakatashi Station increased sharply from the 1960s to the 1970s,Kaori housing complexThe north exit side, which is divided by railroad tracks and sandwiched between the Yodo River, gradually declined, while the south exit side, which has many residential areas such as.The decline of the Okatomachi shopping district became remarkable due to the development of a large commercial facility in front of the station.1990(2) Okahonmachi redevelopment building "Biorne" is completed.1993In (5), Hirakatashi Station was elevated, and the following day1994In (6), Keihan Department Store Hirakata Store and Keihan The Store Hirakata Store opened under the elevated railroad.The railroad tracks that separated the north and south exits have disappeared due to the elevated tracks, and the liveliness has returned to the north exit side.
However, it shrank one after another with the subsequent recession.1996Close to the north exit in (8)Kurashiki spinningHirakata factory relocated and closed.2002Nagasakiya Hirakata store in (14),2005(17) Mitsukoshi Department Store Hirakata Store[Annotation 3],2012(24) in AugustKintetsu Department Store HirakataClosed.2010In (22), the operating company of Viorne went bankrupt.
2013(25) April Hirakatashi Station North ExitKansai Medical University Hirakata Hospital(CurrentKansai Medical University Hospital) Adjacent toKansai Medical UniversityIs open.FurthermoreHirakata StationRedevelopment of the surrounding area has started2016(28) At the Kintetsu Department Store site in MayHirakata T-SITEHas opened.In the future, redevelopment around the station will proceed.
Redevelopment of the north exit area of Hirakatashi Station by 2025Keihin Main Line,Keihan Katano LineA skyscraper containing commercial facilities, hotels, offices, etc. will be constructed in a zone called Delta surrounded by the Amano River.In addition, it will be widened to alleviate congestion at the north exit rotary.
Redevelopment of the south exit area will begin later, including the relocation of the city hall.
It is said that the burden of 216 billion yen in core cities is unusual.
- Around Kuzuha Station
One of the largest shopping malls along the railway line developed by Keihan Electric RailwayKuzuha MallWas completely renovated in 2005, and the Keihan Main LineLimited express trainHas stopped, and the area around Kuzuha, which had been stagnant for a while, has come to life again.The area around Kuzuha is mostly developed by Keihan, including the Kuzuha Public Golf Course, high-rise condominiums, Rose Town, and other commercial facilities.
- Along National Highway 1
There is a lot of traffic and it is possible to attract customers from many directions, so there are many entertainment facilities and restaurants.
It will be one of the largest in Japan in 2016Nitori Mall HirakataIs open.
- Kurakon Holdings(Konbu no Kurakon)
- Onji food(Onchi)
- Keihan Holdings(The head office isOsakaChuo-kuHowever, the registered head office is located in Hirakata City)
- Keihan Electric Railway(Ibid.)
- Mitsui Warehouse Logistics(Former Sanyo Electric Logistics)
- Hirakata Shinkin Bank
- Hatsuda Manufacturing
- Hosokawa Micron(TSE 1)
- Nippon Denon(Unipex)
- Otsuka Electronics
- Culture Convenience Club ――The place of establishment and the registered head officeHirakata T-SITEPut on.
- Osaka Ohsho(Eat and HoldingsEstablish a registered head office in the Kansai factory)
Offices and related facilities
- Kyocera Document Solutions --Hirakata Factory
- Kubota --Hirakata Factory
- Komatsu Works --Osaka Factory
- Nippon Seisen --Hirakata Factory
- Osaka Mizkan --Osaka Factory
- Kyoei Steel --Hirakata Office Hirakata Factory
- Sanyo Homes --Productivity Center
- Daicolo --Osaka Factory
- Apica --Hirakata Factory
- Fuji Bread --Hirakata Factory
- Panasonic --Panasonic Arena,Panasonic Baseball Stadium
- Obayashi team --Osaka Machinery Factory
Main store, first store
- Pom de Tale Main store, Pomme tree Kintetsu Hirakata store (Pom tree 1st store)
- Kawachi Somen
Kawachi Somen is Nara's "Miwa SomenAnd Hyogo's "Ibo no yarnIt is known as somen noodles. TenwaIt is based on the noodle manufacturing technology that was handed down from Miwa Yamato during the year (1681-1683).It prospered as a side business during the off-season, mainly in Tsuda-mura, Katano-gun, where there is little cultivated land, and was produced at about 80 houses during the peak season.It had expanded its sales channels to Omi and Owari far away, but in recent years the aging of producers has become a problem, and as of 2003, only three houses have been left in the Tsuda area and one in the Hotani area. It was.At that time, it was not on the market due to limited shipments.After that, the number of producers continued to decline, and the last one that had inherited the tradition was closed in 2012, and the long-standing producers were cut off.Since then, it has been reported that local residents are working to pass on technology and production...At the Municipal Hirakata Yado Kagiya Museum, you can eat Kawachi somen for a fee only in the summer..
In Tsuda, the monument of Masaemon Yamashita (later Masata), who contributed to the development of Kawachi somen, remains.
Utilizing the high quality groundwater of the Ikomasanchi systemBrewingAlso go1970 eraIs Ikejiri Sake Brewery (Tsuda Motomachi, "Success Masamune"), Kokita Sake Brewery (Fujisaka Motomachi, "Chrysanthemum doll"Suga Ten Cup"), Shigemura Sake Brewery (Hotani, "Fuji Kasumi", "Hotani", "Yodogiku"), Tanaka Sake Brewery (Shojoji Temple, "Tanigawa"), Tsuda Sake Brewery (Tsuda Motomachi, "Hirakata Boast" "Miyazuru")Sake breweryExisted.Tsuda Sake Brewery's Miya Tsuru1995Has a track record of winning a gold medal at the National New Sake Appraisal.
However1990 eraBy the middle of the year, Shigemura Sake Brewery was left, and everything else was closed.Residential map The last description of the sake brewing industry is in 1979 for Ikejiri Sake Brewery.[Annotation 4], Tanaka Sake Brewery in 1983[Annotation 5], Kokita Sake Brewery in 1992[Annotation 6], Tsuda Sake Brewery in 1994[Annotation 7] It has become.
The Shigemura Sake Brewery, which remained until the end, also closed in March 2012, and the brewers disappeared from Hirakata City..
Friendship city / citizen exchange city
- Shimanto City(Kochi)- 19744Sister City Alliance (formerlyNakamura),2008Re-affiliated with Shimanto City
- Betsukai Town(Hokkaido)- 19872Friendship City Alliance
- TakamatsuShionoe Town (Kagawa)- 1987February (former) Friendship City Alliance (former)Shioe Town), (Currently) A city that exchanges between regions
- Nago(Okinawa)- 19977Friendship City Alliance
- Date City(Hokkaido)- 1999July Citizen Exchange City Declaration (City of Economic Exchange) (formerlyOtaki Village）
- Tenkawa Village(Nara)-July 1999 Citizen Exchange City Declaration (Tanabata Legend Exchange Town)
- Hasami Town(Nagasaki)-July 1999 Citizen Exchange City Declaration (Kurawanka Exchange Town)
- ShanghaiChangning District(People's Republic of China)- 198712Friendship City Alliance
- Logan City(Queensland, Australia)- 19953Friendship City Alliance
- Lingyan County(South KoreaJeollanam-do)- 20083Friendship City Alliance
Looking at the population increase / decrease from the previous census from the 22 census, the population increased by 0.97% to 407,978, and the rate of increase / decrease was 43rd among 12 municipalities and 72th among 27 administrative districts.
|Population distribution by age in Hirakata City and Japan (2005)||Hirakata City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hirakata City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
In Hirakata CityBed townDue to the change in population, the population increased rapidly from the 1950s to the 1970s.As a result, the shortage of elementary and junior high schools became more serious, and a large number of temporary prefabricated classrooms were created in elementary and junior high schools in various regions.New schools were established and expanded to accommodate the increasing number of children, and the shortage of classrooms was resolved in the 1980s.
The number of elementary school children peaked in the 1980s and began to decline, and the number of classes decreased as the birthrate gradually declined.The increase in vacant classrooms also became a problem, and schools were consolidated and abolished in 1999.However, taking advantage of the small number of people, it is expected that they will not be consolidated or abolished in the future. In 2004, the junior high school district will be made more flexible, and in the final year of elementary school, a survey of desired junior high school students will be conducted.
In addition, it has been active for a long time for the introduction of computer rooms in all municipal schools, English education by ALT, and small-group classes.
Furthermore, since 2008, air conditioning has been installed in all classrooms of elementary and junior high schools in Hirakata City, making it possible to secure a comfortable learning environment.In addition, all elementary schools have turned part of the schoolyard into a lawn under the name of a green carpet project so that children can play in the playground to their heart's content.This is also expected to have the effect of lowering the outside air temperature.
According to the National Achievement Survey, the average value of Hirakata City is higher than the national average and the average of Osaka Prefecture. So that we can develop more fulfilling classesElectronic blackboardHas been introduced, the summer holidays have been shortened by 6 days, and the winter holidays have been shifted by one day.
Schools in the Kansai regionUniform / standard clothingHowever, schools in Hirakata City can basically go to school in plain clothes.
In addition, in connection with the fact that the Osaka prefectural historic site "Den Wani Tomb", which is said to be the grave of Dr. Wani who transmitted kanji to Japan, is located in the city, in XNUMX Since fiscal year, we have been conducting various initiatives such as holding a "memorable kanji one-character composition contest" (currently "a composition contest that conveys thoughts on the theme of kanji").
- City (45 schools)
- Hirakata Elementary School
- Hirakata Daini Elementary School
- 蹉 跎 Elementary School
- Kaori Elementary School
- Kaisei Elementary School
- Gojo Elementary School
- Kasuga Elementary School
- Sakuraoka Elementary School
- Yamada Elementary School
- Meirin Elementary School
- Tonoyama Daiichi Elementary School
- Tonoyama Daini Elementary School
- Hirakata Elementary School
- Tsuda Elementary School
- Sugawara Elementary School
- Himuro Elementary School
- Koryo Elementary School
- Yamanoue Elementary School
- Makino Elementary School
- Kohoku Elementary School
- Koyo Elementary School
- Invited Elementary School
- Nakamiya Elementary School
- Ogura Elementary School
- Hirakata Minami Elementary School
- Isojima Elementary School
- Sadanishi Elementary School
- Kuzuha Nishi Elementary School
- Taguchiyama Elementary School
- Nishimakino Elementary School
- Kawagoe Elementary School
- 蹉 跎 east Elementary School
- Sakuragaokakita Elementary School
- Tsuda Minami Elementary School
- Hirakata Elementary School
- Funabashi Elementary School
- Sugawara Higashi Elementary School
- Nakamiya Kita Elementary School
- Yamada Higashi Elementary School
- Fujisaka Elementary School
- Hirano Elementary School
- Nagao Elementary School
- Higashikari Elementary School
- Ikaga Elementary School
- Nishi Nagao Elementary School
- Private (1 schools)
- Closed elementary school
Junior high school
- City (19 schools)
- Daiichi Junior High School
- Second junior high school
- Third Junior High School
- Fourth Junior High School
- Tsuda Junior High School
- Hirakata Junior High School
- Nakamiya Junior High School
- Invited junior high school
- Kusuha Junior High School
- Kusuha Nishi Junior High School
- Higashikori Junior High School
- Nagao Junior High School
- Sugi Junior High School
- Yamada Junior High School
- Nagisa Junior High School
- Sakuraoka Junior High School
- Sada Junior High School
- Shodai Kita Junior High School
- Nagao Nishi Junior High School
- Private (2 schools)
- Closed junior high school
- Murano Junior High School(1974-Closed in 2001)
- Osaka Dental University
- Kansai Medical University
- Kansai University of Foreign Studies
- Kansai University of Foreign Studies Junior College
- Sennan UniversityHirakata Campus
- Osaka Institute of TechnologyFaculty of Information Science
- Osaka International UniversityFaculty of Business Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- Osaka UniversityGraduate School of Engineering Free Electron Laser Research Facility
Facilities other than school education
- Tax collegeOsaka Training Center (Educational training facility）
- Osaka Prefectural Kita-Osaka Higher Vocational Technology College(Vocational development school）
Child welfare facility
- Kaori Keiai Nursery School
- Nakaburikeiai Nursery School
- Korigaoka Aikoen
- Korigaoka nursery school
- Amanogawa nursery school
Medical / health / welfare facilities
- Municipal Hirakata Hospital
- Municipal Health Center
- Regional Medical Function Promotion Organization Hoshigaoka Medical Center
- Kansai Medical University Hospital
- Hirakata Kohsai Hospital
- Osaka Prefectural Psychiatric Center
- Higashikori Hospital
- Fukuda General Hospital
- Yoshida Hospital
- Municipal Elderly Welfare Center "Rakujuso"
- Municipal General Welfare Hall "Lapole Hirakata"
- Municipal General Welfare Center
- Hirakata City Health Center
Main housing complex
- Hirakata City Civic Hall
- Hirakata City General Culture and Arts Center(Under construction)[Annotation 8]
- Hirakata Park Youth Center
- Supplement Murano[Annotation 9]
- Mesena Hirakata Kaikan
- Civic Art Gallery
- Kuzuha Art Gallery
- Regional Revitalization Support Center
- Citizen Fureai Center
- Education and Culture Center
- Soka GakkaiKeihan Cultural Center
- Former Tanaka Family Foundry Folk Museum
- Hirakata Yado Kagiya Museum
- Yodogawa Museum
Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
- Sada Lifelong Learning Civic Center
- Maki Wildlife Learning Citizen Center
- Sugawara Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
- Tsuda Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
- Lifelong Learning Information Plaza
- Southern Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
- Gotenyama Lifelong Learning Art Center
- Kusuha Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
- Sun Plaza Lifelong Learning Citizen Center
Physical education facility
- Hirakata City Nagisa Civic Gymnasium
- Hirakata City Sports Center(General gymnasium,Athletic field）
- Hirakata City Outdoor Activity Center
- Wani Park (tennis court, sports plaza, volleyball court, pool)
- Nakanoike Park (Exercise Square)
- Korigaoka Chuo Park (Exercise Square)
- Kasuga tennis court
- Fujisaka Tennis Court
- Ikaga Sports Center
- Citizen's Forest (Kyodenike Ryokuchi) --Kuzuhaoka XNUMX-chome
- Kitayama Park-Kitayama XNUMX-chome
Wide area park
- Osaka Prefectural Yamadaike Park --Yamadaike Park, Yamadaike Minamimachi, Fujisaka Motomachi XNUMX-chome, Fujisaka Motomachi XNUMX-chome, Fujisaka Nishimachi, Fujisaka Minamimachi XNUMX-chome
- National Historic Site Baekje TempleRuins Park-Nakamiya Nishinocho
- Hirakata Park (Plan) --Hirakata Park Town
- Wani Park-Wanikoen
- Nakanoike Park-Higashiyama XNUMX-chome
- Invitation Imaike Park (plan) --Invitation Nakamachi XNUMX-chome
- Nakaburi Central Park (planned) --Kitanakaburi XNUMX-chome, Higashinakaburi XNUMX-chome, Minaminakaburi XNUMX-chome
- Kurumazuka Park-Ogura Higashimachi, Kitakatahokocho, Ueno XNUMX-chome
Since ancient times, it has been a key point supporting traffic between Osaka and Kyoto, and there are four main old roads in the city.
The current National Route 168 is called Iwafune Kaido, and it was a highway from Hirakata to Nara Prefecture via Katano.Ancient,KonogaharaIt is said that it was used by dynasty aristocrats for hunting during the period called.
Higashi Koya KaidoIs a government road in the Heian periodNankaidoIt was the main highway connecting Keihan in the Middle Ages, which originated in.From KyotoKoyasanIt is a pilgrimage route to Kyoto, from KyotoToga PassAfter crossing the road and entering Hirakata, crossing the central part of the Hirakata plateau, go south along the Ikomasanchi, at Kawachinagano.Nishi Koya KaidoJoins and reaches Mt. Koya.It is said that the monks of Kyoto heading for training on Mt. Koya, the aristocrats heading for worship, and eventually samurai, merchants, and even ordinary people walked toward Mt. Koya.Currently, it corresponds to National Highway No. 1 (Toga Pass-Deyashiki), Osaka Prefectural Road Hirakata Kono Neyagawa Line (Deyashiki-Matsuko), Osaka Prefectural Road Hirakata Tomita Hayashi Izumisano Line (Nasuzukuri-Nakano).The area around Deyashiki retains its former remnants.
The Yamane Highway is a highway that branches off from the Toga Pass to the Higashi-Koya Highway, passes through Tsuda, and reaches the private sector, and was used as a highway connecting the villages in the foothills.
In 1594Bunroku embankmentWhen the road was improved and used as a road, this road was used in the Edo period.Kyo KaidoHas been maintained.KyokaidoHigashi Koya KaidoInstead, it will be used as a main road between Keihan and will greatly contribute to the development of Hirakata.
The Kyokaido was developed as the Keihan Kokudo in 1932, and was called the (former) National Route 1 in 1966.Hirakata Bypass(National Highway 1) After opening, it continues to the present as Osaka Prefectural Road No. 13 Kyoto Moriguchi Line.Currently, the Hirakata Bypass (National Highway No. 1) runs through the city from Toga Pass, but traffic congestion is frequent due to the fact that the main intersections are not grade separations. Completed in 2010Daini Keihan RoadIt is expected that traffic congestion will be alleviated.
During the Edo period, water transportation using the Yodo River was also actively used along with the Kyokaido, and it prospered as a key point for boat transportation to and from the Yodo River.
Fushimi Port in Kyoto and OsakaHachikenyaShips of various sizes, including the Jukkokubune, which is a passenger ship that connects the two, came and went, and there were piers such as Hirakatahama, Kuzuhahama, Hinouehama, Nagisahama, and Isoshimahama.Hirakata beach is also called Tsuruya beach because there was a boat inn called Tsuruya, and it is said that it was an important dock used for public use.Approach the passing ships and sell rice cakes and sakeKurawanka boatIt was around this time that became a specialty.The situation is Siebold "Edo Sanfu Journey",Tokosha XNUMX"Tokaido Naka Knee Chestnut Hair"Hiroshige Utagawa (Hiroshige Ando)It is written in many travelogues, including "Kyoto Famous Views of the Sixty-Five Places, Yodogawa" and "Rokujuyoshu Famous Views of the Sixty-Year State, Kawachi Makikata Otokoyama".
Until the opening of the (former) Hirakata Bridge in 1930, ferryboats were the only means of transportation to and from the opposite bank of the Yodo River.It is connected to the opposite bank by Kuzuha (Takahama), Shimoshima (Uden), Maejima, Isoshima, Hirakata (Otsuka), and Exit (Mishimae). It is said that.
In the Meiji era, steam paddle steamers appeared and locksmith ura and Tsuruya beach were piers, but with the opening of railways, the development of automobiles, and the improvement of roads, land transportation was gradually replaced.
In recent years, a movement to revive the Yodo River's shipping has been promoted in order to secure transportation for tourism and emergencies. In November 2000, at the request of Hirakata City, the "Yodogawa River Transport Maintenance Promotion Council" was established with the participation of 11 cities and 9 town along the Yodo River in Osaka and Kyoto prefectures.
Regarding railways, the current Katamachi Line opened in 1898 and the Keihan Main Line opened in 1910, replacing the transportation of passenger goods between Keihan, which had been mainly carried by Yodogawa river transport.In addition, the Katamachi Line was also responsible for munitions transportation to the Army facilities (Kori Factory and Banno Explosives Storage) located in the city.After the war, it played an important role as a foot for commuting to work and school due to the rapid increase in population due to the conversion to a commuter town.Hirakatashi Station has the third largest number of passengers on the Keihan Main Line.Due to the geographical condition of being almost halfway between Kyoto and Osaka and the conversion to a Keihan limited express stop, Hirakatashi Station to KeihanKyobashi Station15 minutes by limited express (23 minutes by semi express), KeihanTambabashi StationThe fastest time was 18 minutes on the limited express train (26 minutes on the semi-express train). In 1929,Nobutaka Ikoma Electric RailwayAfterKeihan Katano LineOpened the route.Originally from Nara prefectureIkoma StationThe plan was to tie up to, but the plan was canceled without being extended.
- Central station:Hirakata Station
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Keihin Main Line : Kozenji Station - Hirakata Koen Station --Hirakatashi Station - Gotenyama Station - Makino Station - Camphor station
- Katano Line: Hirakatashi Station- Miyanosaka Station - Hoshigaoka Station - Murano Station
- Limited express stops at Hirakatashi Station and Hirakatashi Station (limited express stops are only available in Osaka, Kyoto and Hirakata).Hirakata Koen Station TheMidnight expressExpress trains other than stop.Limited express trains run every 10 minutes during the day, as well as express and semi-express trains.
- West Japan Railway Company(JRWest Japan)
- Katamachi Line (Gakken Toshi Line) Tsuda Station - Fujisaka Station - Nagao Station
Keihan BusIs driving not only in the city but also on airport lines and long-distance lines.
- Long-distance bus by Keihan Bus
- No. 1 onlyMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismOsaka National Highway Office Takatsuki maintenance branch office management.OthersOsakaHirakata Civil Engineering OfficeManagement consignment
- Osaka Prefectural Route/Kyoto Prefectural Route 6 Hirakata Kameoka Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 7 Hirakata Yamato Koriyama Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 13 Kyoto Moriguchi Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 17 Hirakata Takatsuki Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 18 Hirakata Kono Neyagawa Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 20 Hirakata Tomita Hayashi Izumi Sano Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 21 Yao Hirakata Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 71 Hirakata Yamashiro Line
- All lines, OsakaHirakata Civil Engineering OfficeManagement
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 114 Sugitaguchi Banno Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 139 Hirakata Ibaraki Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 148 Kiya Kono Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road No. 735 Nagao Hachiman Line
- Osaka Prefectural Road Northern Hokkaido Bicycle Road Line
- All lines, OsakaHirakata Civil Engineering OfficeManagement
Culture, famous places, historic sites, festivals, special events
1979 OfMachine ShrineAfter the resumption of the Tanabata Festival in Japan, during the Heian period, "KonogaharaIn the area from Hirakata City, which was called "Katanogara", to the adjacent Katano City, town revitalization activities have been actively carried out as "a town related to the Tanabata legend".
In the existing literature,Ise storyIn the 82nd stageJihei AraharaThe waka poem, "I'm coming to the heavenly riverbank from the inn in the hunting and living Nabatatsume," is said to be the oldest link between the Tanabata legend and Katanogahara.
Events / festivals
- Tanabata Art Exhibition
- Koyo Tanabata Kenkyu Festival
- Station sighting festival
- Milky Way Tanabata Yumenohoshi Festa
- Katanoten Shrine Tanabata Festival
- Keihan Milky Way Walk Bar
- Miyanosaka Shopping Street Tanabata Festival
- Milky Way Tanabata Festa
- Hikobo-kunYuru-chara "Orihime-chan" from Katano City and Japan's first pair character in two cities.
Important cultural property
- Katano ShrineMain shrine (attached: building tag)
- The main shrine of Katanoten Shrine (attached: building tag)
- Katanoten Shrine end shrine Hachiman Shrine main shrine
- Itsukushima Shrine end shrine Kasuga Shrine main shrine
National Historic Site
- Site of Kudara Temple
National Historic Site
- Makino Kurumazuka Tomb A keyhole-shaped tumulus that is thought to be around the first half of the 5th century.Kitakawachi is the largest including the outer bank.
Osaka Prefecture Tangible Cultural Property
- Anyoji stone open board
- Shoshunji stone XNUMX-storied pagoda
- Katano Shrine East Gate
- Katano Shrine South Gate
- Tanaka House Foundry
- Tanaka House Owner
- Shakusonji wooden statue of Shaka Nyorai
- Katano Shrine stone lantern
Osaka Prefectural Historic Site
- Emperor Keitai folklore site
- TransmissionWang JinGrave
- (Designation of commendation rules) Yamadayama Yayoi period ruins
Osaka Prefecture Natural Monument
Hirakata City designated cultural property
- Seitaiji wooden statue of Samantabhadra
- Seitaiji wooden Buddhist Bodhisattva statue
- Abandoned Nagisain Kannonji Bell Tower
- Abandoned Nagisain Kannonji Bonsho
- The villa of Emperor Montoku, the first prince, Koretaka-shinno.Heian period.The story of Ise tells the story of when he came to hunt in Konogahara.
- Igabi Shrine Sangaku
- Murano VillageHigh billboard
- Jonenji wooden statue of Fudo Myo
- Wadenji wooden pharmacist Nyorai statue
- Daishoji Yakushido Uchikitsuko
- Bronze statue of Shakyamuni Buddha
- Yugama of Sannomiya Shrine
- The whole locksmith
- Kushuonin Globe
- Kushuonin Celestial Globe
- Shakusonji Daihanwakkei
- Gotenyama Shrine Sengū Ema
- Sonenji wooden statue of Fudo Myo
- Sonenji Wooden Four Great Myo Royal Statues
- Sonenji wooden Jizo Bodhisattva statue
- Katanoten Shrine end shrine Kifune Shrine main shrine
- YodogawaFour seasons
- Forest of the ruins of Kabamiya (Katanoten Shrine）
- Makino Sakura (Makino Park,Katano Shrine）
- Yamadaike Moon (Yamadaike Park）
- View of Mt. Kunimi
- Matsukaze at the site of Kudara Temple (Hyakusaiou Shrine）
- The shade of Mannenjiyama (Igabi Shrine）
- Ginkgo trees in the Kaori housing complex
- Mirror evangelism
- Kuzuha Avenue
- Toukaede no Michi
- Matsumigaoka Sakura-dori
- Hioki Imaike Highway
- Deyashiki Koya Kaido
- Wanikoen Street
- Yamane Road
- Himuro Road
- Small diameter on the firefly
- Kasuga street
- Gotenyama Art Slope
- Tonoyama Hyakusaiji Temple
- Nakamiya Peace Road
- Contact street
- Sunshine Road
- Mannenjiyama Shudo
- Green Valley Street
- Yodomi street
- 蹉 跎 Sando
- Ginkgo street
- Keyaki Street
Performing arts / cultural figures
- Honorary citizen
- Hisaya Morishige(An actor, HirakataHonorary citizen, Died in November 2009, in December of the same yearNational Honor Award）
- Ryuji Aigase(Actor)
- Emi Akiyoshi(talent-Radio personality）
- Yoshii Inoshita(Entertainer)
- Ryutaro Inagaki(OriginalSendai BroadcastAnnouncer, news reporter)
- Mayu Ogasawara(2015,NMB48からAKB48Transferred to)
- Okada Jun'ichi(Idol group:V6）
- Ogata spring water(singer)
- Yu Okamoto and Osamu Okamoto(Painter, talent)
- Yutaka Onedari(Entertainer)
- Chikako Kaku(actress）
- Sunao Katabuchi(ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンFilm director)
- Katsura Nanten(Rakugo performer）
- Karasuya Satoshi
- Kawasaki Mayo(talent)
- Taro Kizaki(Gion (comedy combination)）
- Fumihiko Tachibana(ギ タ リ ス ト-Muscular girl belt）
- Ryo Kimishima(Mimicry talent)
- Tomoko Kuriyama(Free announcer, exMie televisionannouncer)
- Midori Goto(violinist）
- Airi Shimizu(Gravure idol)
- Shofutei Fukusho(Rakugo)
- Ran Suginaga(Fashion Model)
- Takakazu Susaki(Runny nose）
- Shinobu Seguchi(manga artist)
- Nobukazu Takemura(Composer)
- Kenji Tada-good(COWCOW）
- Marie Tatsumi(Soprano singer）
- Keiichi Tanaka(manga artist)
- Kaishū Tanaka(Shogi player）
- Shinya Taniuchi(Lead）
- Hiroshi Tamaru(manga artist)
- Yuiko Tsubokura(singer)
- Takeshi Naito(Actor)
- Nakibokuro(manga artist)
- Masao Nakanishi(Entertainment reporter）
- Hitomi Nakamura(Free announcer)
- In the middle(Comic artist）
- Kanon Nawata(actress)
- High heels apple(Mansian)
- Hatanaka Fu
- Satoshi Hashimoto
- Yoshiyuki Hirai(American crayfish）
- Koji Kazeto (Kazefuji Matsubara)
- Kei Fujita(Actor)
- Iori Furukawa(AV actress)
- Takayuki Betsui(NHK announcer)
- Ryo Horikawa (Voice actor)
- Aya Makinoda(AV actress)
- Masaya Matsuura(ミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ン-PSY ・ S）
- Naoto Matohara-Ryosuke Asa-Kazuma Nakahara(Undergraph）
- Mr. Chin(talent·B21 Special)
- Yasushi Miyosawa(Asahi Broadcasting Announcer)
- Shohei Mozu(Lyricist）
- Kohei Mori(Shinsengumi Lian）
- Kenji Moriwaki(talent）
- Asako Yagi(TV Asahi announcer)
- Tetsuya Yanagihara
- Mountain statue Kaori(Voice actor)
- Janne Da Arc(you(Gt) andshuji(Dr) isKobe Citybirth)
- Shinya(drummer-Dir en gray）
- Swish! (Band)
- Eriko Matsuoka(Hiroshima TVannouncer)
- Yutabon (YouTuber)
- Murata Koji(Cartoonist, former comedian)
- Today (New Year's Day..Comedian.I used to form a combination with Murata Koji)
Sports related person
- Miki Atsugase(Pro baseball player)
- Toru Niiba(Professionalsoccer player）
- Mari Ando(Pro Boxer)
- Takashi Ishida(Former professional baseball player)
- Yuji Ito(Former centerHorse racing trainer）
- Katsuhisa Inamori(Professional soccer player)
- Shuto Kawai(Professional soccer player)
- Tomoki Kishioka(Rugby player)
- Toshikazu Kitora(Rugby leader)
- Ryuhei Kuki(Pro baseball player)
- Yuki Kuniyoshi(Pro baseball player)
- Mika Kurihara(Basketball player)
- Tatsuya Yamafoot(Pro baseball player)
- Mari Ozaki(Athletics-Medium-distance running-Long distance-marathonplayer)
- Satoshi Satoshi(Pro baseball player)
- Shiba Rikijin(Pro Boxer)
- Keiya Sendou(Professional soccer player)
- Shigetada Takahashi(Former Central Horse Racing Trainer)
- Youhei Takeda(Professional soccer player)
- Yuki Tanaka(Pro Wrestler)
- Nakatani Tsubasa(Former professional baseball player)
- Hinako Hayashi(Volleyball player)
- Hikaru Nakamura (チ ェ スplayer)
- Yuji Hino(Pro Wrestler)
- Yuya Himeno(Pro baseball player)
- Takayuki Fukumura(Professional soccer player)
- Kenji Honnami(soccer player)
- Koji Muto(Former professional baseball player)
- Arashi Morisaka(Amateur boxer)
- Ryota Yada(Pro Boxer)
- Koichiro Yoshinaga(Former professional baseball player)
- Takeshi Yuma(Wrestler)
- Takaaki Tamura(Japan Communist PartyMember of the House of Representatives-Proportional Kyushu Okinawa Block）
- Muneaki Masuda(TSUTAYAfounder)
Person with connection
- Akira Asada(thinker..Has lived in the Kuzuha area ("Structure and power』First edition according to the author introduction column))
- Takami Ito(Novelist, living from 5 to 11 years old)
- Koji Uehara(Professional baseballplayer.The high school is Tokai University Osaka High School in the city.RoninThe times are also in the cityKEC Kinki Preparatory SchoolI went to. )
- Okamoto Mari(Voice actor..I moved to Hirakata when I was a child and lived there until I graduated from junior high school.)
- Daniel Curl(Yamagata dialectResearcher.4 months of study abroad experience at Kansai Gaidai University in the city)
- Kameyama Tsutomu(Former professional baseball player. In 1999, he made Hirakata Little the number one team in the world. He lives in the city.)
- Kimura Masao(OriginalYoshimoto KogyoEmployee)
- Kintaro.(Comedian. Graduated from Kansai Gaidai College Junior College)
- Kuraki Mai(Singer. Both high school and university attended Kyoto city, but lived in Hirakata city and attended school.)
- Jero(singer..I have 3 months of study abroad experience at Kansai Gaidai University in the city)
- Jiro Jinbo(Newscaster, living in Kuzuha)
- Mitsutoshi Seto(Life scientist. Has lived in Kuzuha area)
- Takumi Tatsumi(An actor..After marrying a local woman, she gave birth to one man and one woman, and lived in the city for about 1 years during the childcare period.)
- General Tanaka(rock band,GRAPEVINE Ofvocal,guitar..Before forming the band, he lived in Hirakata when he was a boy.Kusuha Nishi Junior High SchoolI'm also from)
- Yuko Nakanishi(Swimmer) Hirakata Swimming School CoachAthens OlympicsSwimming Women's 200m Butterfly Bronze Medal
- Makoto Fujita(Actor. Lived in the Kozenji area for a very short period of time)
- Masuo Hosokawa(Businessman, owner. Representative of Hosokawa Micron, a company in the city)
- Masuda(Comedian. I met while attending Kansai Gaidai College in the city)
- Hiroshi Nishishiro (Missile man..He had a history of enrolling in Hirakata Swimming School and had practiced with Yuko Nakanishi. )
- Hidenori Yamaji(Businessman,Horse owner..Representative of Yamaji, a company in the city)
- Lee V(Comedian, living in Himuro)
- ^ Kyogen "Forbidden"
- ^ Dispose of sewage in Hirakatashi, Katano, and Yawata, KyotoSewage treatment plant..Advanced treatment to remove nitrogen phosphorus has been applied, and part of the treated water is the "Seseragi Aqueduct" around Keihan Hirakatashi Station, water for toilets at the station, watering the green space around Hirakata City Hall, and air conditioning of Lapole Hirakata. Is reused as a heat source for Hirakatashi and water for toilets
- ^ "The balance of the Hirakata store was ton ton, but the Osaka store was hit by the Great Hanshin Earthquake in 95, and the Kansai area decided to withdraw from the Osaka area in 2005 before the Umeda store opening plan."—Hiroshi Onishi, "The Role and Direction that Department Stores Should Play in Town Development," March 2013, 3 http://www.meti.go.jp/committee/sankoushin/shigaichi/pdf/004_04_00.pdf
- ^ No description of brewing industry from 1980 edition
- ^ No description of brewing industry from 1986 edition
- ^ Rental apartments are listed on the premises from the 1994 edition
- ^ The 1996 version is described by "Tsuda Shopping Center (tentative)".After the area opened as Heiwado Al Plaza Hirakata, it opened as a liquor store "Miyazuru".
- ^ A facility that replaces the Hirakata City Civic Hall.The large hall of the civic center was closed due to the June 2018 earthquake in northern Osaka.
- ^ Using the closed school building of Murano Elementary School, it will be used for sports club activities, recycling workshops, child-rearing support plazas, libraries, etc.Source: Keihan Electric Railway station information magazine "K PRESS" July 2011 issue, page 7 "That station walking map you care about"
- ^ "Movement of people (population of Hirakata city, number of households, etc.) | Hirakata city homepage”(Japanese). www.city.hirakata.osaka.jp. 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2021th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "1st to 10th place in the history of observation (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018th of February 12Browse.
- ^ The current Hirakata Motomachi and Hirakata Kaminocho.Taro Amano "Development of Jinaicho in the middle reaches of the Yodo River-Focusing on the restoration of the Hirakata Jinaicho plan-" year 2000.Katsuhiko Fukushima "Spatial Structure of Jinaicho during the Warring States Period" Kaizuka Jinaicho History Study Group "Jinaicho Study" No. 10, 2005.
- ^ "Flood exhibition in Yodogawa in Hirakata that inherits the damage story of "Ikaga-kiri"”. Sankei Shimbun WEST (July 2015, 10). 2018th of February 10Browse.
- ^ The 46th Hirakata City Statistics (28 Edition)
- ^ a b Osaka Prefectural Assembly Homepage --About the number of members
- ^ a b c Hirakata City, "History of Hirakata City Volume 5", March 1984, 3
- ^ Kawachi Somen Inspired by a local couple we will succeed --Yomiuri Shimbun March 2013, 2
- ^ Municipal Hirakata Yado Kagiya Museum Kurawanka XNUMX City, Large Hall Teahouse --Kansai Culture.com
- ^ Yoshida Map Precision Housing Map Hirakata City (Southern)
- ^ "Shigemura Sake Brewery" in Hotani, the last brewery in Hirakata, was closed at the end of March. - Hirakata Tsushin2012th of February 4
- ^ "Ise Monogatari, Ariwara no Narihira and Konogahara”(Japanese). Katanogahara Japan Heritage BLOG (September 2021, 1). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- Hirakata City "History of Local Hirakata" Hirakata City, 1997, p. 322
- Kyo Kaido (Osaka Kaido)
- Hyakusaiou Shrine
- Kurawanka boat
- Kusuha Maki-Kusuha Seki
- Tokaido XNUMXthHirakata-juku
- XNUMX Greenery in Osaka
- Natural scenic spots in Osaka
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- Official website
- Hirakata - Facebook
- Hirakata City Official (@hirakata_city)- Twitter
- Hirakata (@hirakata_city)- LINEOfficial account
- Hirakata (i_am_in_hirakata)- Instagram
- Hirakata - the UAF YouTube-channelChannel