TT Saitama director Ryusuke Sakamoto, who will join Koki Niwa and Jin Ueda for this season
If you write the contents roughly
At dusk, at the driving range where the heat still remained, we asked Ryusuke Sakamoto about the aims of large-scale reinforcements such as Koki Niwa and Jin Ueda, and his determination for this season.
TT Saitama will start early for the fourth season, which will start in September.At dusk, at the practice field where the heat still remains, director Ryusuke Sakamoto ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Niki Takaki(Niwako,1994May 10 -) isHokkaidoTomakomaiFrom JapanThe boyTable tennisplayer. 162 cm, 51 kg.Blood TypeO type. The family is parents, sister, brother. Left shakebackbackDrive type.. Since April 2017Svenson HoldingsBelongs. In the T LeagueTT SaitamaBelongs.ITTFWorld rankingThe highest rank is 5st.RankIs 7 steps.
He started playing table tennis at the age of 7 due to his father who was a table tennis player. Under the guidance of my father, a former business team player, and Kazuyuki NishimuraHe belonged to the table tennis team "Final Win" in his hometown of Tomakomai, and has participated in national competitions since he was in the lower grades of elementary school and was always active in the top class in the same age group. Elected at U-11 Japan National Team at the age of 18.All Japan Championship HopesAnd graduated the following yearAomori Yamada Junior High SchoolEnrolled in (Masami Yoshida, Are synchronized).2009Before the world championship3Held inTokyo Table Tennis ChampionshipsThen in the finalKazuhiro ZhangWon the first domestic senior competition.. 2009横 浜 市Held at50th World Table Tennis Championship Individual MatchWas selected as the youngest player in the history of Japanese men, and he won the qualifying round and won one win in the main race. In the second round, at that time the world ranking 1thOfchalovAlthough he was defeated, he showed a great fight taking 2 games.20108HeldSingapore Youth OlympicsChosen as a representative and won gold medals in singles and mixed groups.
One year older sister Misato Niwa entered Aomori Yamada High School after graduating in 1 and contributed to the inter-school competition victory at Inter-High that year. Also in 2009,2011In the inter high, he entered the singles best 2 for the second consecutive year.
2012 Year of 3 Month51nd World Table Tennis Championships Team MatchWas selected as a representative and contributed to the acquisition of the bronze medal in Japan. No. 4 in the world ranking in the London Olympics Asian qualifying held in AprilHorse dragonHe named the great Venus who defeated, and decided to join his first Olympic team with the right to participate in the Olympic team competition.London OlympicsIn the team competition, he won the first round Canada but lost to Hong Kong in the quarterfinals. Immediately after the end of the London OlympicsTable tennis bundesligaMainly participated inEuropePlay games in.
August, 2013All Japan Table Tennis ChampionshipIn the final of the third game in the fourth gameJun MizutaniIt seems that he will take a rest all the time, but from the 5th game it will regain the succession 3 games and 4-3 (11-8. 3-11. 8-11. 9-11. 11-7. 11-5. 11-9) won. Achieved his first victory. Next monthTable tennis bundesligaAgain to participateGermanyWent to.. Also this yearWorld table tennisAt the venue (Paris), they lost to Malong 4-4 in the fourth round..
In 2014, he left the team that belonged to the table tennis Bundesliga, which he had been involved with immediately after the London Olympics. In the second year, which was the final year of the game, he recorded 2 consecutive wins in the opening season, with a record of 15 wins and 20 losses in the regular season and the highest league rate. In the same year, at World Table Tennis (venue, Tokyo), he contributed to the bronze medal in a men's group... He also won the bronze medal in the 2015 World Table Tennis Championships Men's Individual Doubles. In the quarterfinals, he was also offered as a representative of the Rio de Janeiro OlympicsZhang JieLost to 1-4.
2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsIn the singles, in the 4th round, he went to the quarterfinals after finishing the 6th seed Huang Jin Jing (Hong Kong) at the end of the full game, but was defeated by Zhang Jie in the quarterfinals. Although he lost to China in the final in the team game, he contributed to the first silver medal in the Japanese men.
June 2020, T-League team transferred to Okayama Ribbets
In August 2020, it was decided to renew the affiliation contract with Svenson Holdings.
On October 10nd, it was announced by Svenson Holdings, which I belong to, that I was enrolled with a general woman. .
On April 2021, 6, management company Svenson Sports Marketing announced the birth of its first daughter, the eldest daughter..
Characteristics of play
It has the characteristic of having a fast attack by sticking to the base in the front team, and it is characterized by counterplay of both hands that aggressively shakes off even if the opponent takes the initiative. On the other hand, it is not a counter that matches the ball of the opponent like Kenta Matsudaira of the same play style, but a counter that swings itself off, which is very aggressive. There are also creative plays such as a cut block where the opponent's drive rotation is overwhelmed and the wrist makes an intense rotation immediately after bounce. Niwa is often described as "genius" in the media because the reflexes that can respond to fastballs are required to perform such counterplay. On the other hand, it is often disadvantageous to have a struggle away from the platform due to its small build.
There are few emotions during the game, and there are few guts poses even if you win, but you can show the guts poses on the big stage such as the Olympics and world championships, when you win a close game or a superior player against China etc. is there.
- He describes himself as "a person who doesn't want to stand out so much" and refrains from guts poses during play.
- Idol groupNogizaka46(In individual membersMai Shiraishi) Is also a big fan.
- No exercise other than table tennis is possible. By the way, the bowling score is 2 digits.
- All Japan Table Tennis Championship Cub Division: Second Place
- Hokkaido Table Tennis Championships Hopes Division: Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Hopes Division: Winner
- National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament: Group winner (Yamada Tanaka, Aomori)
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet Division: Doubles championship (Machi Asuka)
- National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament: Singles championship, group championship (Aomori Yamanaka)
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet: Under 14 years old Singles win
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships Cadet Division: Doubles win (two consecutive years with Asuka Machi)
- ITTF Junior Circuit Final: Junior Men's Singles Winner
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Singles Best 16
- 61st Tokyo Championship: Men's Singles Winner
- 50th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Yokohama Tournament): Participation
- ITTF Cadet Challenge Final: Cadet Group Win, Cadet Doubles Win (Machi Asuka)
- The 64th National Athletic Meet (Niigata): Champion for boys (Aomori boys Matsudaira, Ueda, Niwa)
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Singles Best 16, Junior Men's Champion
- The 16th Asia Junior Table Tennis Championships: Junior Doubles championship (Machi Asuka)
- ITTF Pro Tour Japan Open (Ogimura Cup): Doubles championship (Kenta Matsudaira)
- Inter High: School competition championship (Yamada Taka Aomori), Singles championship, Doubles runner up (Asuka Machi)
- 1st Youth Olympic Summer Games (Singapore): Men's singles win, mixed group win (Ayuka Tanioka)
- ITTF Pro Tour Hungary Open: Doubles win (Kenta Matsudaira), U21 win
- 16th Asian Games (Guangzhou): 3rd in the group, 3rd in the men's doubles (Kenta Matsudaira)
- 8th World Junior Championships: Men's doubles championship (Machi Asuka), group runner-up
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Singles Best 8, Junior Men's Win (2 consecutive wins), Doubles Win (Kenta Matsudaira)
- ITTF Pro Tour Qatar Open: U21 runner up
- ITTF Pro Tour German Open: U21 Champion
- 51th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Rotterdam Tournament): Participation
- 2011 Asian Table Tennis Championships Representative Player Selection Meeting(All wins) Win
- ITTF Pro Tour Korea Open: U21 win, Doubles runner up (Kenta Matsudaira)
- ITTF Pro Tour Japan Open (Ogimura Cup): Doubles runner up (Kenta Matsudaira)
- Inter High: School competition championship (Aomori Yamada Takashi), Singles championship (2 consecutive victories), Doubles runner-up (Machi Asuka)
- ITTF Pro Tour China Open: U21 runner up
- The 66th National Athletic Meet "Oidemae Yamaguchi National Athletic Meet" table tennis competition: Boys and men's championship = Aomori Prefecture (town, Yoshida, Niwa)
- 9th World Junior Championships: Singles win, group runner-up, doubles third place
- 2012 World Championship Dortmund Tournament (Team Event) Men's Japan National Team Selection: (All wins) Win
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Junior men's championship (3 consecutive victories)
- Men's group runner up
- 51nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Dortmund competition): 3rd
- London Olympics Team Match: Best 8
- The 67th National Athletic Meet "Gifu Seiryu National Athletic Meet" table tennis competition: Boys and men's championship = Aomori Prefecture (Niwa/Morizono/town)
- ITTF World Tour Poland Open: Doubles win (Kenta Matsudaira)
- ITTF World Tour Grand Final: Doubles runner-up (Seiya Kishikawa）
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Singles win, Doubles win [2nd time in 2 years] (Kenta Matsudaira)
- 22nd Japan Table Tennis League Big Tournament (Ehime Tournament): XNUMXnd Place
- 52th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Paris Tournament) Singles: Best 16
- Mixed doubles runner up (Hayaka Hirano), Men's doubles third place (Kenta Matsudaira), Men's group runner up
- 6th East Asian Games Table Tennis: 3rd in group, 3rd in doubles (Kenta Matsudaira)
- 25 Winner of the 80th All-Japan University General Championship (Women's single was won by her sister Misato, who became the first sibling V in the history of all-day academic history)
- 52nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Tokyo Games): 3rd
- Incheon Asian Games : Men's team 3rd, Men's doubles 3rd (Kenta Matsudaira)
- ITTF World Tour Russia Open: Men's Singles Wins
- All Japan Table Tennis Championships: Singles 3rd
- The 20th Japan Top 12 Table Tennis Tournament: First Win
- 53th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Suzhou Tournament): Best 16 singles, 3rd in doubles (Kenta Matsudaira)
- 53nd World Table Tennis Championships Team Match(Kuala Lumpur Tournament): XNUMXnd Place
- Rio de Janeiro Olympics: Group silver medal, singles best 8
- 28 83rd All Japan University General Championship-Individual Division: Singles win, Doubles win (Asahi Sakai)
- 28 13th All Japan Student Selection Table Tennis Championships: Winner
- All-Japan Table Tennis Championships: Doubles championship (Akihi Sakai)
- 23th Asian Championship: Group bronze medal, Singles bronze medal
- 54th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Dusseldorf): Men's doubles third place (Masaru Yoshimura), singles best 3
- ITTF World Tour Japan Open: Doubles runner up (Masaru Yoshimura)
- All Japan Adult Table Tennis Championships: Singles runner up
- ITTF World Tour Austria Open: Doubles win (Jin Ueda)
- All Japan Adult Table Tennis Championships: Singles win
- 55th World Table Tennis Championship Individual Match(Hungary): Men's Singles Best 8
- City Local Contributor Award (2016)
- First month sports award(2017)
- ^ a b "Wind tomorrow". Tomakomai Folk News Agency (September 2007, 1). 2010/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo champion junior high school student Takaki Niwa wins men's singles". バ タ フ ラ イ (September 2009, 3). 2010/8/14Browse.
- ^ "Daily life in Bundesliga, Germany”. Tamasu Co., Ltd. 2013/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Niwa of table tennis leaves the country "I want to win and return".Nikkan Sports 2013/7/12Browse.
- ^ "2013 World Championship Paris Tournament (Individual)”. JTTA. 2014/5/8Browse.
- ^ "[World table tennis] Niwa "Show all results" Show results of German training. Sports notification 2014/5/8Browse.
- ^ Table tennis equipment review Takaki Niwa -Table tennis kingdom WEB, viewed on October 2017, 9
- ^ "Table tennis men representative from Japan Takaki Niwa player Svenson affiliation decision". Svenson Co., Ltd. 2017/3/14Browse.
- ^ Takaki Niwa to Meisho Kinoshita Tokyo Top 3 Japanese men gathered <T League> -Rallys, viewed November 2019, 8
- ^ "Koki Niwa is enrolled!”. Table Tennis Kingdom. 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ "The first child was born to the Olympic representative, Koki Niwa "I will support my family as a father and work harder than ever as a professional table tennis player."”. Table sports information. 2021/6/24Browse.
- ^ 20th Asian Table Tennis Championships (2012.2.23-3.1, Macau)Japan Table Tennis Association
- ^ 21st Asian Table Tennis Championships (2013.6.30-7.7, Busan, South Korea, at Sajik Indoor Gymnasium)Japan Table Tennis Association