Hachinohe Institute of Technology, a regular incarnation, remains V National / Yamagata University <Table tennis / Tohoku student spring league match>
If you write the contents roughly
Aomori University, which Yuna Sawada, who has participated in the Inter-High School Championships at Aomori Yamada High School, joined in 2nd place, and Tohoku Gakuin University in 3rd place.
<2021 Tohoku Student Table Tennis Federation Spring League Match and 90th All Japan University Table Tennis Championships (Group Division) Qualifying 5 ... → Continue reading
Professional media for table tennis Rallys
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tohoku Gakuin University
Tohoku Gakuin University(University university, universityEnglish: Tohoku Gakuin University) IsMiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuHeadquarters located at 3-1-XNUMX, TsuchitoiJapan Ofprivate university.1949Was installed in.Abbreviation of universityIs an English name TGU,TG,Tokyo Gakugei University(Togakudai),Togaku(Septal)..In Miyagi prefectureGakuin University(Gakuindai),CollegeOften called (Gakuin).
Tohoku region最初 のChristian schoolAnd evangelize Christianity through educationMission SchoolWas established as.Liberal ArtsEmphasis onprivate OfUniversityIs.Therefore even nowキ リ ス ト 教Is the basis of education, and the lecture of "Christian theology" is positioned as a compulsory subject in order to understand the backbone of the founding philosophy. "LIFE LIGHT LOVE" "Salt of the earth, light of the world" (The Salt of the Earth, The Light of the World Matthew's Gospel 5: 13-16) is established as the founding philosophy (school motto).
Origin of the name
The name of Tohoku Gakuin is as Mission School in Northern Japan.North Japan College(Northern Japan University).
US-German Reformed ChurchAbbreviation: RCU is for evangelism in JapanThe United Church of Christ in JapanIn collaboration with various states, mainly in SendaiNorthern JapanWas in charge of.As a higher education institution in Northern Japan, the United States-German Reformed Church and the Missionary Bureau are "North Japan"Tohoku"And" College ""College, And the Japanese name "Tohoku GakuinEnglish name "North Japan CollegeI reported.As the first school to crown Tohoku1891Named Tohoku Gakuin in (Meiji 24).1887(Meiji 20) Founded Second Higher School (former Second Higher School)1907Tohoku Imperial University (currently) in 40Tohoku University) Was 16 years ago.
"North Japan College"English school name from the beginning of Tohoku GakuinTherefore, even after the Japanese school name has been decided as "Tohoku Gakuin", when missionaries send reports to churches and mission headquarters in the United States,North Japan CollegeWas used.
In order to aim for a comprehensive school organization that can include various stages of education systems leading to higher education and various specialized education systems, it was necessary to clearly indicate the intention in the school name.A comprehensive school organization based on religious ideas was the goal of many Christian schools, and many of these schools adopted the notation "academy."Otherwise, it will not be possible to clearly distinguish between national and public schools that specialize in individual-level education systems, such as elementary schools, junior high schools, high schools, and universities.In Japan, "Meiji Gakuin""Kansai GakuinAfter that, he called himself "Gakuin".In the Meiji era, many mission schools called it "Anglo-Japanese school".
The roots of Tohoku Gakuin University1886(Meiji19 years) in FebruaryThe United Church of Christ in JapanIt goes back to the private school "Sendai Theological Training School" (English title: Sendai Theological Training School), which was opened for the purpose of training pastors.[PR 1].
"The Church of Christ in Japan" (currentlyYokohama Coast Church) AtMissionaryJH RoseFormer Iyo-Matsuyama feudal lord who was baptized and was involved in the establishment of the Japan Christian Association (Yokohama Band)Masayoshi OshikawaWhen,1885An American who came to Japan in (Meiji 18),US-German Reformed ChurchMissionary OfWilliam Edwin HoyWas set up for the purpose of training Christian evangelists.
Founding of Tohoku Gakuin
 1876(Meiji 9) January 1 "US-German Reformed Church(Reformed Church in the United States, German), "American-Dutch Reformed Church”(Dutch Reformed Church in America) decided to carry out foreign evangelism.
1877(Meiji 10) October 10, "The Church of Christ in Japan, "Japan Elders' Association" jointly (Presbyterian Church in America,American-Dutch Reformed Church,United Presbyterian Church of Scotland3 missions in Japan are joint)Elderismbased on"The United Church of Christ in Japan"Organization. "US-German Reformed Church(Reformed Church in the United States, German) Joined this.
Masayoshi Oshikawa, a former Matsuyama feudal lord who was a member of Japan's first Protestant church "The Church of Christ in Japan", is from the missionary Niigata.Kametaro YoshidaWith (former Sendai Domain)1880(Meiji 13) He came to Sendai, rented a private house, started evangelism, and opened a Christian lecture center.They sell the Bible, stand by the road and preach the gospel, and after a bittersweet, the next1881(Meiji 14) On May 5st, we got the first two baptists and started the "Sendai Church" based here.Oshikawa was originally from the Church of Christ in JapanPublicism(The idea of a Christian non-denomination that does not belong to any Christian denomination) has been handed down and continued to preach by adhering to non-churchism, but in the latter half of the 10's of the Meiji era, Protestant denominations competed. In an attempt to advance into Tohoku, he began to actively embark on the Oshikawa persuasive movement in an attempt to bring Tohoku, which was the sole place of Oshikawa, into the denomination.Oshikawa seeks missionaries and missionaries because of the need to indoctrinate and continue evangelism throughout Tohoku.Congregational Church (Gulick Missionary)Orramel Gulick) Baptist (Port Missionary)Thomas Port) Methodist (Harris missionary)Merriman Harris) Itchi-ha (Rose missionary)James Hamilton Balla, Verbeck missionaryGuido Frubecki) To work with you.Although there are attractive invitations from each faction, I brought a rose and Verbeck letter from the same faction to the missionary, and from the United Church of Christ in Japan, "I remember that my mother was the only one (Oshikawa is a disciple of roses). I am impressed by Oshikawa University when I get the answer, "If you go back to the church and partner with us, we will send a new missionary to cultivate the land of Tohoku as much as you can."..In the past, Oshikawa learned English with the expectations of the former clan, and through English training, he approached Christianity from the heart of wanting to know the essence of Western civilization.God, save JapanI was deeply moved by the words I prayed for.Originally a passionate patriot, Oshikawa is convinced that Christianity, the essence of Western civilization, is the only religion that can save sinful self, save people, and save Japan.1885(Meiji 18) Oshikawa put an end to his many years of self-reliant evangelism, and while envisioning a great leap to denominational evangelism, he accepted the recommendation of his teacher James Barra and led the churches of Tohoku that he organized. , Joined its mother church, The United Church of Christ in Japan.
Thus, Miyagi Nakakai signed an agreement with the United States Remodeling faction, and1885In November (Meiji 18), he received an associate charge in Tokyo Chukai, and the Sendai Church was called "The United Church of Christ in Japan" (The United Church of Christ in Sendai)...From this stage, Oshikawa's missionary policy changed significantly, shifting from church-centricism to school-centric educational missionary work, with the help of missionary William Edwin Hoy of the German Reformed Church in the United States. Established "Sendai Theological School", the predecessor of Tohoku Gakuin.
Completion of Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of Theology Specialized School Building
1891(24th year of Meiji) November 9,Faculty of TheologyThe school building was completed at a huge cost of $ 781 at the time.It is a very elegant building with a Gothic chateau style consisting of a stunning red brick conical straight roof circular tower, the previous year.1890It was completed in (Meiji 23)Meiji GakuinFaculty of Theology (The United Church of Christ in Japan-Tokyo Union Theological School) In addition to the same design as the school building, it was equipped with a five-story high tower with a castle-like square.It included four classrooms, a chapel, several other private rooms, and the "Kelker Memorial Library" with a collection of 3269 books.There are a total of 119 students, 61 of whom areChristianMet.
This year (1891), with the official permission of the Japanese government,PreacherIn addition to training, we started to provide higher education, and the school name was changed from Sendai Theological School.Tohoku Gakuin(English notation:TohokuGakuin / NorthJapan College) Was renamed. PoorbaughlettertoKeller.Jan.15.1889 [PR 2].
Founder Hoy's Prayer
The new missionary recommended by Rose and welcomed by Oshikawa is the third missionary dispatched to Japan by the United States German Reformed Church.William Edwin HoyIt was (William Edwin Hoy).
William E. Hoy was an up-and-coming missionary with an extraordinary passion.Hoy is Tohoku Gakuin (TohokuGakuin / NorthJapan College) To "Northern Japan key(The key is the coat of arms of the German Reformed Church).
"Three days after my arrival in Japan, I didn't listen to the Oshikawa brothers' appeal to me.TokyoI might have been able to stay in.If that happensSendaiWould have remained an unknown land with its vast and promising activities, and Tohoku Gakuin does not exist, and it is possible to end my rest of my life.
But, oh, the love of the soul for the Japanese, the love for God, does not allow me to rest here.God has given me a wealth of experience.I am determined to move forward as I have always done.The moral and spiritual support of people like Oshikawa and Schneder allows me to move forward.The future is inviting.Oh Lord, I consecrate myself to you in the construction of Tohoku Gakuin.That is because you have been so richly celebrated that this school will become a greater hall of eternal truth and life for the salvation of Japan. " — William Edwin HoyUS-German Reformed ChurchTo the mission secretary calender Ibid, Feb.13,1893.
Tohoku Gakuin Three Schools
After Oshikawa and Hoy left Tohoku Gakuin, like Hoy, Franklin and Marshall UniversityI was in charge of evangelism in Japan at the recommendation of Hoy.David Bowman SchnederWas in a leading position. Masayoshi Oshikawa,WE Hoy,D.B. SchnederThe three of them are called "three school ancestors", and in particular, Schneder has contributed to the foundation and development of Tohoku Gakuin for 3 years due to his personal influence and school management skills. "Grandfather".
Tohoku Gakuin's mission and school motto
"Tohoku Gakuin symbolic"3L spiritSchneder's 3L spirit 
Schneder preached the spirit of "LIFE, LIGHT, LOVE" as an example and ideal of "how we should live" as human beings.Since then, it has been passed down as the "3L spirit" (Tohoku Gakuin school motto) that symbolizes Tohoku Gakuin..
The most accurate description of Tohoku Gakuin's founding spirit and educational policy was listed at the front entrance of the former Tohoku Gakuin Junior High School building.LIFE LIGHT LOVEIs the slogan.
- LIFE "Life" means "important life" given by God.When we believe in Christ and welcome him into our hearts, he enters the hearts of those who believe, illuminates his life, and walks the right path.
- LIGHT "Light" means "irreplaceable light" that is poured into all things "light of the world" without distinction. "I am the light of the world. Those who follow me never walk in darkness and have the light of life (John 8:12)." The light is emitted from God (heaven).A person is nothing more than an entity illuminated by that light, but he can polish himself (personality), reflect on his grace, and brighten the world as "reflecting light."And by continuing to illuminate the light illuminated by the Lord in your heart, you can become a person who guides people toward the good.
- LOVE"Love" means "neighborhood love" that loves all the people (others) who meet in this world without distinction (neighbors mean all the people who meet in this world) ・ Save others even at the expense of myself The most precious love "love of devotion sacrifice"Crucifixion of christ(Christ crucifixed himself so that we would not be crucifixed to the people) ・ Love that does not seek in return “Free love” These are the meanings of “the love of the Lord Jesus Christ” (the love of God).
- David Bowman SchnederThe director called the three "L" "3L" and preached the spirit as an example and ideal of "how we should live" as human beings..
"Our life" is "an important life given by God."As far as this life is concerned, we are already "following the Lord Jesus Christ" and "the light that illuminates the darkness of this world" as "the ones loved by God." Just as "the Lord Jesus Christ did" as "the light of the world," "illuminate the people (neighbors) who met in this world with the light of hope," and the Lord Jesus threw himself into the "dedication." With "sacrificial love" and "free love," we can "near, comfort, encourage, support, and live together."Now, already "in the Savior Jesus Christ" we are "the salt of the earth, the light of the world.".
- Tohoku Gakuin is this "LIFE LIGHT LOVE "When"Salt and light of the earthWas the school motto.
Salt and Light of the Earth (Matthew 5: 13-16)
Ji no Shio "Produce human resources who give meaning to society for people by unobtrusive deeds, prevent corruption, and cleanse dirt."
Light of the world "Produce human resources who hone themselves and support people as a light of hope, and emit encouragement, power, and energy."
|1886 - Masayoshi Oshikawa,WE HoyOpened "Sendai Theological School" with the cooperation of.|
|1887 --Moved to the site of Honganji Betsuin in Higashi Nibancho.|
|1888 - DB SchnederThe couple arrived in Sendai.|
|1891 --The school name was changed to "Tohoku Gakuin".Preparatory course2·Bachelor4·Faculty of TheologySchool system changed in 3 years.|
|1893 - Oshikawa HarunaEstablished a baseball club.|
|1895 --Reorganized the preparatory course and the main course, to the 5th year of the regular course and the 2nd year of the specialized course (humanities and science).|
|1896 - Shimazaki FujimuraBecomes an English teacher (until the following year).|
|1898 - scienceAbolished the specialized department.|
|1901 --Schneder becomes director.|
|1904 --Faculty of Theology / Senshu UniversityVocational school ordinancebySpecialty(3,Department of literature・ Reorganized into the Faculty of Theology).|
|1905 --Specialized departmentSpecialized departmentIn addition, the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Theology were renamed to the Department of Literature and Theology.|
|1910 --School flag established.|
|1921 --School song established (ZogLyrics and composition, translated by Yoshio Aoki).|
|1925 --The Theology Department was separated from the Specialized Department and became the Faculty of Theology (1st and 2nd departments).|
|1926 --Oshikawa, Hoy, and Schneder's three ancestors reunited at the 40th anniversary ceremony.|
|1927 --WE Hoi eternal sleep.|
|1928 --Masayoshi Oshikawa Eternal sleep.Specialized department preparatory course will be abolished, and the specialized department will be a four-year system.|
|1929 --Renamed the specialized department to the high school, reorganized the theology department, and established the main department and preparatory department (3 years).|
|1930 --High SchoolNormal courseEstablished a major (1 year) in.|
|1936 --Renamed the Faculty of Arts and Sciences to the Department of Arts and Sciences Department 1 and the Normal Department to the Department of Arts and Sciences Department 2.|
|1937 --Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of TheologyJapanese seminaryJoined in (abolished in 1943).Helen KellerVisits Tohoku Gakuin.|
|1938 --DB Schneder Eternal sleep.|
|1941 --American faculty and staff are detained due to the opening of the war between Japan and the United States.|
|1942 --Established the Second Department of Commerce, Faculty of High School.|
|1943 --Stop recruiting high school literary departments, commerce departmentDepartment of Higher CommerceRenamed to.|
|1944 - Tohoku Gakuin Aviation Industrial CollegeInstalled.|
|1945 --Aviation Industrial College,Tohoku Gakuin Technical CollegeRenamed to.|
|1946 --Reorganized the Department of Higher Commerce and opened Tohoku Gakuin College (English and Economics).|
|1947 --The technical college is closed.|
|1949 - Basic Education Law,School education lawBased on, the vocational schoolNew universityPromoted to.Established Faculty of Arts and Sciences (vocational school was abolished in 1951).|
|1951 - FoundationからSchool corporationReorganized into "Tohoku Gakuin SchoolIt becomes.|
|1962 - Faculty of EngineeringIs set up on the Tagajo campus.|
|1964 --Faculty of Education and EconomicsDepartment of literatureとFaculty of EconomicsIn the Faculty of EducationTwo partsWas separated into two departments of the Faculty of Literature and two departments of the Faculty of Economics.Established Graduate School of Letters.|
|1965 - Faculty of LawAnd established the Graduate School of Economics.|
|1966 - graduate SchoolGraduate School of EngineeringInstalled.|
|1975 --Established Graduate School of Law.|
|1986 ――The 100th anniversary of Tohoku Gakuin.|
|1988 --Moved the Faculty of Liberal Arts (Faculty of Literature, Economics, Law) to the Izumi Campus.|
|1989 - Faculty of Liberal ArtsIs set up on the Izumi campus.|
|1993 - House displayWith the implementation of, the address of Izumi Campus will be changed from 9-1, Tenjinzawa, Ichinazaka, Izumi-ku to 1-1-XNUMX, Tenjinzawa, Izumi-ku.|
|1994 --Established Graduate School of Human Informatics.|
|1997 --Established the Department of European Literature History and the Department of Asian Cultural History in the Graduate School of Letters.|
|1999 --The 50th anniversary of the establishment of the university.|
|2000 - Department of literatureEnglish Literature Department, Faculty of Economics, Department of EconomicsDepartment of CommerceToDay and night classesIntroduced.|
|2001 --The Department of Christianity in the Faculty of Letters has been changed to the Department of Christianity.Faculty of Economics, Department of CommerceDepartment of Business AdministrationIn addition, the College of Liberal Arts, Department of Liberal Arts, Department of Language Science was renamed to Department of Language and Culture.Excluded being a Christian from the recruitment guidelines for the Christian department.|
|2002 --Faculty of Engineering Department of Mechanical Engineering to Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering to Department of Electrical and Information Engineering,Department of Applied PhysicsTo the Department of Physical Information Engineering,Department of Civil EngineeringRenamed to Department of Environmental Civil Engineering.Established a business administration major in the Graduate School of Economics.|
|2004 --Established the Graduate School of Law, Department of Law Practice (Graduate School of Law).|
|2005 --Three majors in the College of Liberal Arts, Department of Liberal ArtsDepartment of Human Sciences,Department of Language and Culture,Department of Computer ScienceReorganized into 3 departments, andDepartment of Regional PlanningOpened.Department of History, Faculty of LettersDepartment of HistoryRenamed to.|
|2006 --The 120th anniversary of the founding of Tohoku Gakuin.Faculty of EngineeringDepartment of Mechanical Intelligence Engineering,Department of Electrical and Information Engineering,Department of Electronic Engineering, And reorganized into the Department of Environmental Construction Engineering and opened the Engineering Basic Education Center.|
|2009 --The Faculty of Economics was reorganized and the Department of Symbiotic Socioeconomics was newly established.Faculty of Economics, Department of Business AdministrationFaculty of BusinessReorganized into the Department of Business Administration.Opened Tohoku Gakuin University Museum on Tsuchitoi Campus.|
|2011 --The Faculty of Letters has been reorganized, and the Department of Christianity has stopped recruiting.Department of Comprehensive HumanitiesNewly established.|
|2013 --It was decided to suspend student recruitment in 2014 (26) at the Graduate School of Law, Department of Law Practice (Graduate School of Law).|
|2016 ――The 130th anniversary of Tohoku Gakuin.|
|2017 --Reorganized the Faculty of Engineering.The Department of Electronic Engineering is no longer recruiting.Department of Electrical and Information EngineeringDepartment of Electrical and Electronic EngineeringRenamed to.Newly established Department of Information Infrastructure Engineering.|
|2023 - 情报,international,Human science, Considering the establishment of four regional faculties.|
Masayoshi Oshikawa and Kametaro Yoshida Oshikawa and Yoshida 
Tohoku Gakuin College Student
Helen KellerVisited Tohoku Gakuin July 1937 ・ Students from Rahauser Tohoku Gakuin Chapel, Tohoku Gakuin Junior High School, Miyagi Girls' School (Miyagi Gakuin), and Tohoku Imperial University (Tohoku University) also attended.
Student campSend-off party Send-off for Drafted Friends.
Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of Theology
1936(Showa 11) In March, the Faculty of Theology was separated from the academy.1937(Showa 12) Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of TheologyMeiji GakuinFaculty of TheologyTokyo Theological SeminaryMergedJapanese seminary(19 students from Tohoku Gakuin will move to Japan Theological School).The Japanese Theological School has also (already completed the joint venture with the Kanto Gakuin Faculty of Theology) Aoyama GakuinAfter the reform of the educational system after World War II, the Faculty of Theology was united, and after the warThe Christian Church of Japan OfTokyo Theological SeminaryWill be.Ultimately, the Faculty of Theology will set up a three-year course after graduating from the higher school, which will greatly contribute to the training of ministers in the Japanese Christian Church.The graduates have been assigned to churches not only in Tohoku but throughout the country.In its 50-year history, the number of graduates has exceeded 300.
Meiji Gakuin Faculty of Theology (Tokyo Union Theological School) IsThe Church of Christ in JapanからThe United Church of Christ in JapanThe United Church of Christ in Japan is the founder of Tohoku Gakuin.Masayoshi OshikawaIt was the church from which I was born.
From the United Church of Christ in Japan to the United Church of Christ in Japan, Tokyo Theological Society is a leader of the Meiji Christianity who shared the same aspirations with Oshikawa.Uemura MasahisaUemura was one of the founders of Meiji Gakuin, and was also a director and professor.1889(Meiji 22) February 2, Tohoku Gakuin was appointed as a professor of theology by a resolution of the board of directors (Tohoku Gakuin 25 years history).
Founded Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of TheologyUS-German Reformed Church(Reformed Church in the United States, German, abbreviation: RCU) was involved in evangelical evangelism in Japan in collaboration with the states of the United Church of Christ in Japan.SendaiAroundNorthern JapanWas in charge of.Missionaries of each denomination were in charge of evangelism by geographically dividing Japan.
The United Church of Christ in Japan (laterJapanese Christian Church) IsWilliam InburyLed the joint venture,Uemura Masahisa,Ibuka KajinosukeIt was resolved that the mission mission business would be carried out under close relations with the United Church of Christ in Japan Missionary Bureau (Cooperation Mission Law).US-German Reformed ChurchApproved these and became a cooperative mission.
Against this background, we integrated several seminaries in Japan.TokyoToJoint seminaryThe story of making was advanced.
Schneder wasn't very aggressive, but if it was a majority opinion, he would cooperate. "It's good from a denominational point of view, but geographically inconvenient," he said.
Schneder believes that northern Japan needs its own seminary.This is because students who went to Tokyo may not return to the Tohoku region, which is inconvenient for geography, as a pastor.strong and distinctive local feelingThat is the expression.
In the debate over the abolition of the Tohoku Gakuin Faculty of Theology, which began in the early 1930s, Schneder argued that "a theological education institution tailored to the characteristics of each region is essential," and Tohoku Gakuin said "itself. The existence of the Faculty of Theology is essential for spiritual life. " .
Morboarder / TG chapter
- From around 1901 (Meiji 34), various renewals were carried out under the director of Schneder, and at the end of this year, ordinary studentsCap(Morboard) Was set.At that time, it was difficult to wear uniforms from the actual situation of the students, so I started with a cap.at the same timebadgeIn accordance with Schneder's plan, the design of Seiichi Koizumi, a new drawing teacher, puts him in the center of the cross.to East MalaysiaNorthLearningInitial of the instituteTGIs completed, and it has been used for the school emblem and continues to the present day.Tohoku Gakuinsymbol markIsTG chapterAlso called.As a design, it is a symbol of Christ in the backgroundcrossToIron crossUsing (currentThe Federal Republic of GermanyThe Iron Cross is also recognized as a formal medal, German nationality sign, and symbol).to East MalaysiaNorthLearningIt is an acronym for the instituteTGIs set up.Tohoku Gakuin founding mission to dispatch SchnederUS-German Reformed Church(Reformed Church in the United States, German, abbreviation: RCU)Symbolize faithdoing.
- Tohoku Gakuin UniversitySchool colorRepresents the truth in blue.The cross of the school emblem is gold and the TG is silver, symbolizing the spirit of dedication.
- School songs sung at entrance ceremonies, graduation ceremonies, regular games, Sendai Rokudai Baseball, etc.1921(Taisho 10) Professor, Faculty of Theology in JuneElmer Harold Zaugg(Elmer Harold Zaugg:EH Zog）It was created by both the English teacher of the junior high school and Yoshio Aoki.First, Zog's "Fair Gakuin" (lyrics and composition: EH Zog) was created first, and then the translation was created by Yoshio Aoki.It consists of 5 verses.
- School song (lyrics & composition:EH Zog Japanese translation: Yoshio Aoki)
- Fair Gakuin (Lyrics / Composer: EH Zog)
- Tohoku Gakuinlily OfCoat of arms(Fleur de Lis) IsUniversity gymnasium coat of armsIt was devised as a (mark) in the mid-30s and is still used as the emblem of the Tohoku Gakuin University Athletic Association.Yuri is a symbol of "love," "justice," "courage," and "truth" in Christianity, and was founded mainly in the Meiji era.ProtestantsystemMission schoolIsMeiji Gakuin,Aoyama Gakuin,Rikkyo Academy,Yokosuka GakuinHas a history of being mainly used as a coat of arms, a mark, or a school emblem.
Tohoku Gakuin's gymnasium emblem is on the overall view of the lily emblemSword of justiceToCross of faithThe letters on the obi areTGAA(Tohoku Gakuin Athletic Association) is designed, and from the left, "to East MalaysiaNorthLearning"Institute" is an abbreviation for "institute"T"When"GIs represented by overlapping characters,TGfollowed byAAIs "athlete associationIt is an acronym for "", that is, "athletic association".At the time of the Tohoku Gakuin 80th Anniversary project, we edited a commemorative magazine as a project unique to the athletic association, and thisbadgeIt spread to each part by using.In addition to the secretariat, it was distributed to the captain and the chief, and it became more widespread, and it is used in each department as the emblem of Tohoku Gakuin University.Currently, the softball club has a hat, the semi-rigid baseball club has a uniform on the left shoulder and stockings, and the hardball baseball club has a lily on the stockings (formerly used for the hat mark and left shoulder)..
Education and research
5 faculties of liberal arts, 1 faculty of science, and few in JapanFaculty of Liberal ArtsAnd daily "University worship"When"Christian theology(In all faculties and departmentsCompulsory subjectsLiberal arts education based on evangelical Christianity based on the teachings of the Bible by studying (taken as subjects in the 1st and 3rd years)Liberal Arts) Is emphasized.
Inheriting the tradition since the school openedFaculty of Letters Department of Comprehensive Humanities(Former Department of Christianity)North KantoOnly northTheological educational institutionAndThe Christian Church of Japan OfPriestWe are training Christian evangelists and educators, including those involved in education.
It is said that "Tohoku Gakuin is English, and English is Tohoku Gakuin".[By whom?]There is a tradition that has come to be. "Tohoku Gakuin's English" was laid down by an English teacher dispatched from the Mother Church in the United States after a long period of hardship. 1922 (Taisho 11),Harold E. Palmer University of LondonI was greeted by a professor as a language education advisor to the Ministry of Education, and the following year I became the director of the Institute for English Education.Oral methodThe teaching method of "" was popularized.
Paul.L.Gerhard (speechologist / English educator, professor at Tohoku Gakuin)Robert H. Gerhard(Father) actively supported and cooperated with Palmer and participated in the institute, occupying an important position.Gerhard introduced the oral method into the classroom of the academy..Palmer's ideal was established as a professor's philosophy of Gerhard and Takuzo Yamaura...About the situation of English education at the universityNitobe InazoHowever, it was clearly stated as "Tohoku Gakuin" in "Japanese English Studies" written in English in 1923 (Taisho 12).[Page number required]..This was included in "The Complete Works of Inazo Nitobe (Volume 15)" entitled "The Use and Study of Foreign Languages in Japan" in 1929 (Showa 4).Tokyo Nichini ShimbunPublished in English from.It touches on the English studies of Keio University, Waseda University, Joseph Hardy Neesima, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Seisoku English School, Hyosung, Sacred Heart, Sophia, Tsuda Women's English School, etc.[Page number required].
On February 2021, 2, Kawaijuku's university entrance examination information site "Kei-Net" released "Aggregated data of major private university application status (as of February 4)" for the 2021 entrance examination.This is a compilation of 2 universities from which the number of applicants was found among major private universities. The total number of applicants was 4% compared to the previous year, and by university group, Soukei was 99%.[Broken link].
The number of applicants by university group was 90% for "Soukei Jori", 93% for "MARCH", 90% for "Sekiseki Doryoku", and 88% for "Sankin Koryu". There is a remarkable difference between the general method of 79% and the center use method of 159% for "Soukei Jori", and there is a tendency for the decrease in the general method to be large in other university groups as well.Only "Tohoku Gakuin" exceeded the previous year's level in the total of the general method + common test usage method.[Source required].
Academic style and features
WesternLiberal Arts CollegeIs used as a model.
- Department of literature
- English Literature Department
- Department of Comprehensive Humanities-When you graduate from the tradition of the former Faculty of Theology and the former Department of ChristianityThe Christian Church of JapanAssistant teacherYou will be eligible to take the Exam B course.
- Department of History
- Department of Education
- Faculty of Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Symbiotic Socioeconomics
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
- Policy / administration course
- Corporate Legal Course
- Legal profession course
- Department of Law
- Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Intelligence Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering --Student recruitment has been suspended due to the reorganization of the Faculty of Engineering.
- Department of Environmental Construction Engineering
- Department of Information Infrastructure Engineering
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Graduate School of Literature
- English English Literature Major
- European Cultural History Major
- Asian Cultural History Major
- Graduate School of Economics
- Economics Major
- Graduate School of Business Administration(Master's Courseonly)
- Business Administration
- Graduate School of Law
- Law major
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Major
- Electronic Engineering
- Department of Environmental Construction Engineering
- Graduate School of Human Informatics
- Department of Human Informatics
- Graduate School of Law (Law School) Although a legal practice major was established, recruitment was suspended from FY2014.
- Christian Culture Institute
- Tohoku Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Management Research Institute
- Social Welfare Research Institute
- Institute of English and English Literature
- Education Institute
- Tohoku Cultural Research Institute
- European Institute for Cultural Studies
- Religious Music Institute
- Engineering Research Institute
- Institute of Human Informatics
- Institute of Law and Political Science
- Asian Institute of Distribution Culture
セ ン タ ー
- Counseling Center
- Audio Visual Center
- Teaching Course Center
- Information processing center
- Industry-academia collaborationPromotion center
- Entrance Examination Center
- Engineering Basic Education Center
- High Tech Research Center
- Biotechnology Research Common
- Schneder Memorial Central Library (Tsuchitoi Campus)- Gutenberg BibleIncomplete book is in the collection.
- Tagajo Campus Library (Engineering Department)
- Izumi Campus Library (Izumi Annex)
Private University Academic Research Advancement Promotion Project
- Open research center maintenance business
- Graduate School of Letters (Asia Basin Culture Theory)
- Graduate School of Letters (Study on European Globalization and Transformation of Cultural Areas)
- High-tech research center maintenance business
- Graduate School of Engineering (Expression of nanodevice functionality and search for new materials by inducing external fields in a special environment)
- Development project for research bases of theology and humanities in Tohoku
- Sustainable "people" development and "town" development business through community symbiosis education
- "Development of highly-skilled local human resources through Miyagi-Sendai collaborative education infrastructure" project
- Specific efforts
- Symposium on human resource development and corporate support
- Miyagi company discovery program
- Education program "Regional assignment exercise (regional company version)"
- Miyagi Prefecture South Area Business Research Institute, etc.
- Collaborative organizations:Miyagi University of Education-Tohoku Institute of Technology-Ishinomaki Senshu University- Shokei Gakuin University-Sendai University-Sendai Shirayuri Women's University-Tohoku Seikatsu Bunka University-Miyagi Gakuin Women's University-Seiwa Gakuen Junior College-Tohoku Seikatsu Bunka University Junior College-Sendai National College of Technology-Miyagi-Sendai city-XNUMX Bank-Sendai Bank・ Miyagi Prefecture Small and Medium Entrepreneurs Doyukai ・Japan Finance CorporationSendai Branch / Miyagi Chamber of Commerce and Industry Association
- Specific efforts
- Graduate Education Reform Support Program
- Joint promotion of Japan-China-Korea joint development of archaeological site material processing skills
- Education promotion program to meet the needs of re-learning of working adults
- Learn key technologies in the 21st century
- Private University Strategic Research Infrastructure Formation Support Project
- Integrated research on advanced biotechnology for environmental protection and healthy living
- Strategic university cooperation support project
- Mutual and comprehensive development by strengthening and expanding cooperation with universities located in the Sendai area
- TG Grand Vision 150 (Tohoku Gakuin University Mid-term Plan)
Circle / extracurricular activities
- 1. XNUMX.Student Association (Faculty of Arts, Economics, Management, Law, College of Liberal Arts)
- General board
- -The General Board of Directors is composed of 11 organizations as the second voting body following the General Meeting of Students, which summarizes student requests and deliberates on campus issues and student association events. ~
- Student Association Deputy Committee, English Newspaper Association (holiday), cheering party, student part-time job committee, club secretariat, economic and management student seminar council, newspaper association, settlement association, athletic association standing secretariat, cultural organization federation, broadcasting Meeting
- Sports club
- ~ Forty-three organizations belong to the athletic association, and the standing secretariat of the athletic association controls the organizations to which they belong. ~
- Aikido Club, American Football Club, Karatedo Club, Kyudo Club, Kendo Club,Rigid Baseball Club, Golf club, Cycling club, Soccer club, Mountain club, Cycling club, Automobile club, Judo club, Semi-rigid baseball club, Shaolin Kenpo club, Swimming club, Ski club, Scuba diving club, Skating club, Sumo club, Soft tennis Club, Gymnastics Club, Table Tennis Club, Softball Baseball Club, Handball Club, Equestrian Club, Basketball Club, Badminton Club, Volleyball Club, Fencing Club, Bowling Club, Boat Club, Boxing Club, Western Bow Club, Yacht Club, Rifle Shooting Club, Lacrosse club, rugby club, athletics club, wrestling club, wonder Vogel club, hard tennis lovers boys, hard tennis lovers girls
- Federation of Cultural Organizations (Bundanren)
- ~ A cultural circle belongs to the Federation of Cultural Organizations. ~
- Film Club, English English Literature Study Group, English Society (ESS), Drama Club, Illusion Study Group, Carolers (Women's Chorus), Glee Club (Men's Chorus), Light Music Club (TMS), Archeology Study Group, Photographs Club, Hagihokai (study of law), Shogi club, Calligraphy study group, Glee club, Geography study group, Hiking club, Himunenkoru (mixed chorus), Art club, Plectrum Society (mandolin-centered orchestra), Japan Geibu (tea and flower road), manga study group, rakugo study group, travel study group, The Catching Tomorrow (TCT: computer) paper play club
- Club federation
- ~ Physical education and cultural circles, which are separate from the sports association and the federation of cultural organizations, belong to this group. ~
- Physical Education (10 groups)-Club Ren Iaido Club, Club Ren Karatedo Club, Club Ren Kendo Club, Club Ren Soccer Club, Club Ren Table Tennis Club, Club Ren Tennis Club, Club Ren Basketball Club, Club Ren Badminton Club, Club Ren Volleyball Club, Club Ren Yacht Club
- Culture (7 groups) -Club Ren Hot Spring Study Group, Club Ren Light Music Club, Club Ren Contemporary Culture Study Group, Competitive Mahjong Group Three Color Club, Club Ren Broadcast Media Study Group, Club Ren Travel Study Group, Club Ren Note Take Circle
- Special group
- It is an affiliated organization of the Faculty of Religion of the UniversityChoir(The official name is Tohoku Gakuin University Religious Department Choir) is organized by students of this university, so it may be treated in the same way as a circle group.It is an official university eventChristmas worshipEtc., they are working jointly with other choirs (Glee Club, Carolers, Himnenkol).
- Special groups (47 groups)
- ~ An organization officially recognized as a university circle. ~
- Basic ski lovers'association, ball game study group, kentama club, kendo lovers' association, festival friend's association, chamber ensemble, reasoning novel study group, graduation commemorative album production executive committee, graduation celebration executive committee, softball lovers' association (VTEC) ), Soft Tennis Lovers Stage, Cheerleading Team, Handmade Soba Study Group, Tennis Lovers Group Fine, Astronomical Club, Oriental Philosophy Study Group, Trim Movement Study Group, Japanese Volunteer Circle HANDS, Badminton Club, Volleyball Club ZONE, Folk Song lovers, Flying Disc Ultimate, Circle Unchain, Old clothes lovers, French culture lovers (holiday), literary clubs, folk studies study, motorbike lovers, kindergarten English activity circle, cooking study , Ausdruck, Bridge, Dance Factory's, Extend Hobby Sports, GUYS, LIBERO, POCKET'S, POCKET'S, reMix (remix: acapella), SEASON (season: general sports), Selfish (selfish: general ball games), SKP (SKB: sports newspaper publication), SOUND OF NO GENERATION (culture research such as movies and music), SPAβ (sparsh) : Basketball), SURGE (Surge: Surfing), SWE (Badminton Club), TG Thai Club (Holiday), VS-ALL ROUND SPORTS-, 4-LEAVES (Sendai Town Wake Up)
- 2.Faculty of Engineering Student Association
- Student Association (4 groups)
- ~ Consists of 4 organizations as an organization that controls each circle to which engineering students studying at the Tagajo Campus belong. ~
- Student Association Executive Committee, Cheering Party, Representative Committee of the Christian Youth Association (SCA)
- Physical education club (27 groups)
- -27 groups belong to the physical education department of the Faculty of Engineering Student Association, which is organized separately from the physical education association consisting of students from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, and is mainly engaged in activities for students who enjoy sports. ~
- Aikido club, American football club, off-road bike circle, cart club, karate club, archery club, kendo club, hardball club, golf club, soccer club, mountain club, automobile club, judo club, semi-rigid baseball club, Shorinji Kempo Club, ski club, soft tennis club, soft ball club, taido club, table tennis club, handball club, basketball club, badminton club, volleyball club, kyudo club, rugby club, land club
- Culture Department (16 bodies)
- The Faculty of Engineering Student Association, which consists of up to 20 groups, has many unique circles that are not found in the Federation of Cultural Organizations, and is actively developing club activities based on the Tagajo Campus. ~
- Go / Shogi Club, English Society (ESS), Econopower Study Group, Environmental Civil Engineering Study Group, Visual Culture Study Group, Simulation Study Group, Photography Club, Calligraphy Study Group (holiday), Communication Club, Fishing Friendship Club (holiday), Astronomical Department, Art Department, Folk Song Department, Rock Band Department, Robot Study Group, TGMachina Manufacturing Studio
- Other official organizations (3 organizations)
- Dance lovers (holiday), billiards, TG sign
Tohoku Gakuin University Athletic Association
- Tohoku Gakuinlily OfCoat of arms(Fleur de Lis) IsUniversity gymnasium coat of armsIt is used as a (mark) in each department of the athletic club.For details, see the item "Symbol"reference.
- Tohoku Gakuin University Sports Special Strengthening Project
- A special strengthening project that regards sports as a part of education.The target sports for special strengthening will be narrowed down to "rigid baseball" and "women's basketball", and human resources will be gathered to create an organization that can compete in national competitions.Needless to say, this project also demands results.
- 1893(Meiji 26)- Oshikawa HarunaEstablished. 1947(Showa 22)National Business College Baseball TournamentWon the national championship.All Nippon University Baseball ChampionshipThe first home run of the university was Shichiro Chiba of the university in the first round of the second tournament in 1 (Showa 1953).Seinan Gakuin UniversityRecorded in battle.Sendai Roku University Baseball FederationIt was before the inauguration (1970).All Nippon University Baseball ChampionshipBefore the establishment of the Sendai Rokudai Baseball League1952From the first tournament (Showa 27)1982It is an old man who has participated 57 times until the 31st tournament (19)..
- The son of Masayoshi Oshikawa, the founder of Tohoku Gakuin, Masayoshi Oshikawa (later an adventure novelist)Oshikawa Haruna)1897,Waseda University Baseball ClubCreated the baseball part of the predecessor of.After that, the sports social group "Tengu ClubIs formed.His younger brother, Kiyoshi Oshikawa, was playing baseball.Someone who was a young man who was a little rough and burned his hands 1885(Meiji 18) Although he was forced to be transferred to Tohoku Gakuin by Meiji Gakuin, he grew a bud to form a baseball club at Tohoku Gakuin.
- In addition, my younger brother Qing (Kiyoshi OshikawaIn the case of), he became a regular player in the match between Tohoku Gakuin and other schools and kept the second.Kiyoshi (later active at Waseda University)Waseda University Baseball ClubThe third captain)Early raceIn the early days of advocacy, professional baseball, and professional baseballKorakuen EaglesAnd served as the president of the team1959(Showa 34) 1stBaseball hall of fameHe has become a meritorious person in the baseball world, such as entering.Currently, the Korakuen Baseball Museum has a bronze forehead to honor Kiyoshi Oshikawa.
- In recent years, he has produced professional baseball players (mainly pitchers).Takayuki Kishi(Seibu→Rakuten) ・Keisuke Honda(Seibu) ・Ryotaro Suzuki(Nippon Ham）
- The soccer club has runner-up at the XNUMXth All Japan University Soccer Championship.
- The semi-rigid baseball club has won the All Japan University Semi-rigid Baseball Championship once and runner-up seven times.
Aoyama Gakuin University vs. Tohoku Gakuin University General Regular Battle
- Every year,Aoyama Gakuin UniversityWhen"Comprehensive regular battleIs being held(Tohoku Gakuin Time Signal / Academic Affairs Diary Extract).
- Aoyama Gakuin University<University competition1950Postwar revival held-> The university has a close relationship with the university, which shares the same spirit of founding, and has been interacting with the university since its establishment..
- " Aoyama Gakuin University vs. Tohoku Gakuin University General Regular Battle"reference:List of Japanese university sports competitions/groups(Section of general regular battle).
- The regular battle with Aoyama Gakuin is before the war1929Begins with..It is expected that sportsmanship that respects each other will be born as the winners and losers are decided openly by focusing on their skills and intellect.
- Abbreviation Seigaku(I.e.
Hokkai Gakuen University vs. Tohoku Gakuin University General Regular Battle
- Every year,Hokkai Gakuen UniversityWhen"Comprehensive regular battleIs being held.
- Hokkai Gakuen University(University competition1955-）道内最古の私立大学で学生総数も道内私大として最多である同大学とは地域に根差した大学間交流がある.
"Sports Association Entrance Ceremony" Aoyama Gakuin University General Regular Battle, Hokkai Gakuen University General Regular Battle "Unity Ceremony"
- The general regular competition has contributed not only to the exchange of sports but also to the development of friendship between the two schools.Every June, at the same time as the entrance ceremony of the athletic meet, a "union ceremony" is held for the Aoyama Gakuin University general regular competition and the Hokkai Gakuen University general regular competition.Greetings from the president, student director, physical education chairman, athletic club leader, cheering squad leader, player oath, cheering squad sends ale to the players.
University personnel and organizations
List of university personnel
2005(17),Tohoku UniversityIs Aobayama New Campus[PR 8]From the south district of the Katahira campus of the university when formulating the maintenance policyResearch Institute of Electrical CommunicationSince we also decided to relocate the site and sell the site, the university plans to acquire the site adjacent to the Tsuchitoi campus and maintain it integrally.[PR 9],2020Formulated a plan to integrate and maintain the Izumi Campus in the Dohi area by (2nd year of Reiwa). But,2011(23)May 3Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan EarthquakeTohoku University, which suffered a great deal of damage due to), abandoned the sale of the south area of the Katahira campus, where the transfer cost is expected to exceed the gain on sale.May 6Was reported in.
2016(28) Set up by Sendai City on December 12thSendai City HospitalIt has become clear that the site purchaser selection committee has selected Tohoku Gakuin as a priority negotiator for the sale of the site of approximately 1 square meters.The sale price is 7500 billion yen.This Tohoku Gakuin is, 44 and the College of Liberal Arts of the TGU to prospect the (Ryowa 2021 years) and (Izumi-ku) Faculty of Engineering (the Tagajo) aggregate on the site, adjacent to the university campus Tsuchitoi (Aoba-ku) It is reported that the policy is to maintain it in an integrated manner..
- Tsuchitoi Campus (MiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuTsuchitoi 3-1-XNUMX)
- Tagajo Campus (Miyagi Prefecture)Tagajo CityChuo 13-chome 1-XNUMX)
- Izumi Campus (Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture)Izumi ku1-1-XNUMX, Tenjinzawa)
- Faculty of use: Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Law (3rd and 4th year each)
- Graduate School of Use: Graduate School of Letters, Graduate School of Economics, Graduate School of Law
- Traffic access:Sendai City Subway Namboku Line OfGobashi StationorAtagobashi Station5 minutes walk from.JR EastandSendai Subway OfSendai Station20 minutes walk from.
This campus is on the north side[Note 1], East side[Note 2], South side[Note 3], West side[Note 4]Surrounded byBlockOccupy most of.Tohoku UniversityLocated in the educational area adjacent to the south side of the Katahira campus, the surrounding area is quietResidential area.
HereHirose River OfRiver terraceIt straddles one terrace lower than the same terrace, and is between the two terraces.Terraced cliffConvex to the southwest along the terrain of弧It forms a block.Our campus is lined up on terraced cliffsSendai Domain3 mansions of senior vassals (Sato family from the west,Shibata family, Gold dust house) Site[PR 10]TheMeijiDeforest House, Blood Show House,Meizen dormitorySites such as, And spreads out in the townspeople under the terrace cliffs.Minami Rokukencho Dori, where the main gate is located, was near the eastern end during the Edo period.Yotsuya waterIt intersects with a tributary, and the west side is the samurai residence and the east side is the east side.Oshu Kaido-(I.e.It was a town area of.
The address "Dohi" is derived from the town name of the townspeople under the terraced cliffs, and during the Edo periodEffect of Sendai dialectI read "Tsuttoi", but nowcommon language-Standard languageRead "Tsuchitoi" based on.
- Faculty of use: Faculty of Engineering
- Graduate School of Engineering: Graduate School of Engineering
- Transportation access: JRSengoku Line-Tagajo Station10 minutes walk from. JRTohoku Main Line-Kokufu Tagajo Station20 minutes on foot fromShiogama Station25 minutes walk from.
- Previously, most of the users other than some Tohoku Main Line users used Tagajo Station on the Senseki Line, but with the establishment of Kokufu-Tagajō Station on the Tohoku Main Line, many users have avoided congestion and boarded here.
1942From (Showa 17)Tagajo VillageTagajo, which started construction and started operation at that timeNavy ArsenalIt is,Second World WarAfterOccupation periodToTroopsUsed as a "camp roper".The site is vast and is nowTagajo station,Tohoku District Police School,Tagajo City Cultural Center,Sendai PortIt has been diverted to the seaside industrial area.This campus is also set up in a part of the site, after the complete withdrawal of the expeditionary force.1961(36)May 9ToTohoku Finance BureauApply for a surplus to1962(37)May 4Opened in Tagajo Town (at that time)[PR 11].
Tagajo StationLooking in the direction of the campus from, the "Chapel of the Faculty of Engineering"crossCan be seen.Exposed concreteMany faculty members and students gather in the modern chapel of the city to pray for "university worship" every day.
In front of the chapel, there is the "Tagajo Campus Library (Engineering Library)" that collects specialized engineering books, and the "Engineering Gymnasium" that has a training room and a martial arts hall.Educational facilities for spiritual education, intellectual education, and physical education are set up around the chapel, which comprehensively shows the characteristics of education at Tohoku Gakuin.In our campus chapelGermany(Berlin) Karl Schuke ()de: Karl Schuke Berliner Orgelbauwerkstatt) Is installed.
In recent years, the company has been promoting the acquisition of adjacent state-owned land and the dismantling and reorganization of aging facilities, and is working to expand and enhance educational facilities such as the opening of the "Basic Engineering Education Center".There is Tohoku Gakuin Kindergarten on the same campus.
- Faculty of use: Faculty of Letters, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Business Administration, Faculty of Law (1st and 2nd year each), College of Liberal Arts
- Graduate School of Use: Graduate School of Human Informatics
- Transportation access: SubwayIzumichuo Station35 minutes walk from.From the same stationMiyagi Transportation15 minutes by bus.
This campus is1965(Showa 40)Izumi TownLand was acquired at (at that time)1972In (47), the Tohoku Gakuin High School Tsutsujigaoka Campus at that time was opened.Tohoku Gakuin Egaoka High SchoolAs, nowHeraoka ParkMoved from the land of.1986In line with the 61th anniversary of Tohoku Gakuin (100)CauseIt was used as a general sports ground for Tohoku Gakuin (currently there is Tohoku Gakuin Athletics Stadium, etc.).Izumi City (at that time)Sendai cityWas merged with1988In (63), the liberal arts department of the Faculty of Arts moved to this area, and Sendai City moved.Government-designated cityNext to1989(HeiseiThe College of Liberal Arts was newly established in the first year).
It is the most blessed campus surrounded by abundant nature, boasting an area of about 10 tsubo and the latest educational facilities.In addition, the campus chapel, which can accommodate 1200 people, is the largest in Japan.FranceAlfred Cologne (de: Alfred Kern & fils)byFrench classical organIs installed.
Cultural property (building)
National Important Cultural Property "De Forest Hall" (former missionary hall of Tohoku Gakuin)
In July 2016, the "De Forest Hall," the "oldest existing missionary hall in Japan," became the "former missionary hall of Tohoku Gakuin."Important cultural propertySpecified in[Note 5].. Regarding the building age of "early Meiji 20's", from the survey results, "Meiji 20's (Meiji XNUMX's)1887) Winter ”was confirmed.This confirms that the "De Forest Hall" is "the oldest surviving former missionary hall in Japan."
National registered tangible cultural property "Tohoku Gakuin University Main Building"
There are many buildings on campus, but Americans建築 家 OfJay Morgan design officialCollege gothicTwo buildings are eye-catching. One is the symbol of the Tsuchitoi campus, which is profound.Main gateIt is the "Tohoku Gakuin University Main Building" located in front of the entrance.The oldest extant Morgan work and the fort-like appearance, which is a style peculiar to Morgan,Yokohama Yamate SeikoukaiIt has been passed down to the church.
1925(TaishoIt was built as a former specialized school building in 14) and is currently used by the corporate headquarters. In 2014 (Heisei 26)Registered tangible cultural propertyWas registered in. 1923 (Taisho 12)Great Kanto EarthquakeSince the construction was planned later, the structure was designed with earthquake resistance in mind. Steel window frames and linoleum floors are imported from the United States, and Akiho's natural stone is used for the outer walls.
The outer shapeTuff OfAkiu stoneBy making it stone-clad, it is warm in winter and cool in summer.There are few exterior decorations, and it makes you feel heavy.It is a cylinder with thick walls and thick pillars, and has an arch-like feature with a semi-circular entrance.Close to the architectural style of the citadel, along with the Gothic styleNorman styleIt was called the best school building in the Orient because of its characteristics..
The huge construction cost of 23 yen at that time was covered by donations from many philanthropists in Japan and abroad. 1978 (Showa 53)Miyagiken-oki EarthquakePart of the exterior stone was peeled off, but it was repaired afterwards.Great East Japan EarthquakeBut its robustness proved.In addition, on July 2021, 7, the Council for Cultural Affairs of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology still exists the main gate of the Tsuchitoi campus.Jay MorganAs a work, I reported to the national registered tangible cultural property.In the future, based on the report, the registration procedure will be carried out after the official notification...The main gate of the Yokohama Foreign General Cemetery1920(Taisho 19)Jay Morgan designare doing.
National registered tangible cultural property "Rahauser Memorial Tohoku Gakuin Chapel"
"Rahauser" in the name is the second directorD.B. SchnederIs derived from Miss Eller Rahauser, who agreed and donated money when he raised money in the United States.
1932Completed in March (Showa 7), this chapel is a long reinforced concrete building with one basement floor and two floors above ground, with a front door and hall to the south of the cross-shaped chapel, and a teaching platform to the north. The side and the second floor of the hall are also seats for the audience.Vertical windows of flat pointed arches and pillars with caps emphasize verticalityNeo-Gothic style-College gothicIn the appearance ofTuff OfAkiu stoneBy making it stone-clad, it is warm in winter and cool in summer.There are few exterior decorations, and it makes you feel profound.The walls are thick, and the entrance and windows are characterized by a semi-circular arch.In addition, stained glass is used in the church (chapel), and the number of light windows is large, increasing the brightness of the interior.These are close to the architectural style of the citadelNorman styleIt also has the characteristics of.Together with the main building, it forms the core of the university.
At the time of establishment, the school chapel can accommodate about 900 people, which is one of the largest in Japan, from the front.Ascension of Jesus ChristI drew the scene in full colorStained glassCan be seen.The height is about 4.4 meters and the width is about 3.5 meters.this is"VictorianLeading Workshop for Stained Glass Reconstruction in England, Heaton Butler & Vine, UKIt was produced at the (HBB) workshop, and it is said that the products produced by the company were installed at two other locations in Japan at that time.But one of them "((Yokohama Yamate Seikoukai）Jay Morgan designWas burnt down in 1945 (Showa 20).The other was installed in a mansion in Kobe and does not exist, and only this work is left now...It is a stained glass that Tohoku Gakuin University is proud of in the world.The clothes of Christ and the angels are expressed in different colors even if they are the same yellow. A letter from D.B. Schnader to Yokohama's American architect Morgan, HBB Studio, instructed him to "reduce the number of angels and make Christ stand out."In addition, a Christian sanctuary in the center,JerusalemBy emphasizing and drawing, he thought, "Sendai will be Jerusalem (sacred place)."
During the war, Christ depicted in this stained glass bought the wrath of military officers.1943(Showa 18) October 10 Received an order from the commander of the Tohoku Army Division to close the school, saying, "Tohoku Gakuin is an educational institution that is timely and unnecessarily urgent. Although there was a danger of closing the school, I put up a board to cover the stained glass, and decorated the sun flag on it, and kept this stained glass until the end.Also, after the defeat, the Allied troops who saw this stained glass exempted the requisition of the Tohoku Gakuin school building and school grounds..
Next to the stained glass, the American Moller company, which was once active and left only the shape (en: MPMoller) Made ofpipe organHowever, it still exists as the oldest pipe organ north of Kita-Kantou.Currently,Germany(Hamburg) Rudolf von Beckerat ()de: Rudolf von Beckerath Orgelbau)by,Neo baroque stylePipe organ is used.This building is also national in 2014 (Heisei 26)Registered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in..In the basement of the chapel, there is the Tohoku Gakuin Historical Materials Center.There is.
National registered tangible cultural property "Tohoku Gakuin University Graduate School Building" (former Schneder Memorial Tohoku Gakuin Library)
In addition to this, the "Tohoku Gakuin University Graduate School Building" (formerly Schneder Memorial Tohoku Gakuin Library) is also a national government.Registered tangible cultural propertyRegistered in.
It took 28 years after the war to realize the master plan drawn by Schneder.Although it is a five-story reinforced concrete structure with a stairwell reading room in the west half and a library on each floor in the east half, the vertical windows are cleverly arranged to create a three-story style, which is well-proportioned. It is the appearance. With a two-story atrium reading room on each of the first and third floors, a five-story library, and ten professor's laboratories, this building is as modern as any Japanese university at the time. It was called a library and was praised[By whom?]..It faces west to the northeast of the main building of Tohoku Gakuin University and constitutes the core of the school.Robert H. GerhardHas a Gerhard memorial room to commemorate.
These buildings were built one after another from 1926 (Taisho 15) to 1953 (Showa 28).
Regarding the layout of the three buildings, "The main building of the management and school including the director's office is in the center, the library as a treasure trove of intelligence and scholarship is on the east side (left hand), and the auditorium aiming for spiritual pottery on the west side (right hand) Aiming to realize knowledge training and spiritual training by setting up a chapel "(" Tohoku Gakuin Jiho "No. 3, published in July 61 (Taisho 1925))D.B. SchnederThe director clearly states his intention[PR 12].
Agreement with local governments, etc.
- MiyagiFuture Vision (Promotion of Miyagi, Tomi Prefecture)
- Kawakita ShimpoCooperation with
- Tagajo CityAgreement on collaborative education with
- Miyagi Prefectural Board of EducationAgreement on comprehensive cooperation and cooperation with, and agreement on disclosure of special classes for high school-university cooperation
- Sendai City Board of EducationMemorandum of Understanding on Cooperation with (Elementary School Foreign Language Volunteer Activities and Elementary School Class Visits)
- SendaiChamber of commerceAgreement on comprehensive cooperation with
- Sendai cityIzumi kuCooperation and cooperation between the university and the community in
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismTohoku Regional Development BureauCooperation with
- Loft Co., Ltd.Agreement on cooperation with
- Vegalta SendaiAgreement on comprehensive cooperation aimed at contributing to regional revitalization with
- "New Tohoku" regional resource excavation model school project "Miyagi Happy School"
- IwateMiyako CityCooperation with ("Miyako English Camp", "Miyako Newton School", "Elementary and Junior High School Students Manufacturing Experience Class")
- Opening of a course in partnership with Miyagi Okamikai and Sendai Tourism Convention Association ("Hospitality Business Administration")
- "Agreement on cooperation and cooperation between Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai City, XNUMX universities in Miyagi Prefecture, XNUMX Bank, Sendai Bank and Sendai Chamber of Commerce"
Agreements with other universities
- Overseas partner schools
- Artinus University(en: Ursinus College）
- Franklin and Marshall University ( en: Franklin & Marshall College）
- Victoria University(en: University of Victoria）
- Rheinmine University (en: RheinMain University of Applied Sciences）
- University of Trier (en: University of Trier）
- University of Augsburg (de: Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Augsburg）
- Ludwigshafen University of Economics (de: Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft Ludwigshafen）
- Savoie University (en: University de Savoie）
- Sofia University (en: Sofia University）
- Nankai University(en: Nankai University）
- Shandong University(en: Shandong University）
- Beijing International Studies University(en: Beijing International Studies University）
- Hirasawa University (en: Pyeongtaek University）
- Ewha Women's University(en: Ewha Womans University）
- Korea Foreign Language University(en: Hankuk University of Foreign Language）
- Togi University(en: Dong-eui University）
- Seoul Theological University(en: Seoul Theological University）
- University of New South Wales(en: University of New South Wales）
- Tai-Nichi Institute of Technology(en: Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology）
- Khon Kaen University(en: Khon Kaen University）
- Nonram University (en: Ho Chi Minh City University of Agriculture and Forestry）
- Ulster University (en: University of Ulster）
- Fu Jen Catholic University(en: Fu Jen Catholic University）
- MingDao University(en: MingDao University）
- Seishin University(en: Shih Hsin University）
- Inter-university agreement in Japan
- Miyagi Gakuin Women's University ――It has a close relationship with the university, which has the same ancestors.
Great East Japan Earthquake and Tohoku Gakuin
The founding spirit that flows under the hood
German Reformed Church MissionaryJairus MooreJairus Polk Moore (JP Mall), missionaries and his wife (1888) erupted Mt. Bandaisan and (1896) Sanriku tsunami (35000 people died, tsunami height reported to US mission office) He made an effort for assistance and evangelism in hospitals, and gained widespread respect.He teaches at Sendai Theological School and Tohoku Gakuin as the second missionary sent to Japan from the United States German Reform Church.He was the second principal of Miyagi Girls' School (Miyagi Gakuin).
Mrs. Mole (Mrs. Mole, Lady Missionary Annie M. Mole) Hospital Mission (Poor Laws and Hospital Service Activities) While supporting Mole and working hard to evangelize, she struggles to rescue the poor from harsh conditions. However, in the middle of my ambition, I had a lot of hard work, and I went to Sendai.Mrs.'s small tombstone stands quietly next to the Schneder Cemetery in Kitayama, Sendai.He also served as the deputy principal of Miyagi Girls' School (Miyagi Gakuin).
Great East Japan Earthquake,2020(2nd year of Reiwa) As of December 12, 10 people were killed or missing due to the earthquake, and an unprecedented catastrophe struck Japan.
But 125 years ago, going back to the past1896[Meiji 29] At 6:15:7 pm on June 32, a huge earthquake with a magnitude of 30-200 originated off Sanriku, 8.2 km east of Kamaishi-cho, Kamihei-gun, Iwate Prefecture (currently Kamaishi City).Meiji Sanriku EarthquakeHappened.Furthermore, the tsunami that recorded 38.2 m above sea level, which was the highest run-up height in the history of observation in Honshu before the XNUMX off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake.Meiji Sanriku Earthquake TsunamiOccurred and caused enormous damage.At this time, the missionaries of The Reformed Church in the United States (German) could not ignore the harsh conditions of the people.The dedication of missionaries and missionaries whose school motto was to "love their neighbors" kept them struggling to support the people.
1896 Great Tsunami (Meiji 29, Meiji Sanriku Earthquake Tsunami)
While we lived in Sendai, the great tsunami of June 1896, 29 (Meiji 6) struck the northeastern coast of Japan, killing about 15 people and losing injured and homes. , It was well beyond that.Mr. Mohr and I were assigned the role of supporting the victims by going to the affected coast.Carrying a letter from the Governor of Miyagi Prefecture, several police officers accompanied him as a guide when moving between towns and villages.I just hope that we will never experience the sights and noises we saw and heard again at this time.Tree branches where almost all of the village was spilled and the waves reached 35000 miles inland, at some point up to 2 feet above sea level. The wreckage stuck in was shown miserably.If you look closely, you'll see one of the little'geta'(wooden footwear) scattered around, scattered with torn hair bundles and some of the furniture in a collapsed house, which once thrived. Knowing everything left in the fishing village, I was almost crushed by pity.Such a devastated appearance of the town was truly miserable.The urgent temporary hospital under construction along the coast and the noise caused sorrow.We had no choice but to do our best to alleviate the pain of the sick and those who lost their homes.Also, with the disaster relief money given by my dear friends for this purpose, I was able to purchase the supplies that the governor had informed me in advance about the necessities to bring, and I was able to bring a considerable amount of goods.This mission was painful and unbearable both physically and mentally, but I have never felt truly happy for the 2 days I spent in this tsunami-stricken area on the coast of Miyagi prefecture.That is exactly because I realized that "giving is more blessed than receiving" (Acts 32:80).
Annie M. Mall (Mrs. JP Mall)
Poor Laws and Hospital Service
A little girl came to my house in Sendai and asked me to help a dying person living in the neighborhood.With a pity and a mixed desire to help the suffering person, I went to the hut (not a house) where that person lived.But by the time I got there, the sick had already died and was freed from the suffering of the world.His bed was the hard, cold, bare floor of an old wood-burning shed, and given the cardboard cover, it's easy to imagine how much his daily suffering was.I will never forget the sight of that hut and its inhabitants.This event triggered him to be overwhelmed in a life of extreme poverty and to begin his service activities among the people of Sendai in the depths of despair.Miyagi Hospital (currentlyTohoku University HospitalThe Christian Japanese doctor who works at) was very supportive of his missionary work.He took good care of the bedridden sick at home, who wasn't strong enough to go to the hospital for treatment.During my six-year stay in Sendai, I went to this hospital freely to visit inpatients, talk with them, sing songs for them, and bring delicious food that would make them appetite. I did.During this time, many swore their faith to the Savior and baptized.
Annie M. Mall (Mrs. JP Mall)
"HISTORY OF THE JAPAN MISSION OF THE REFORMED CHURCH IN THE UNITED STATES "
- Disaster Volunteer Station
- By launching the "Disaster Volunteer Station", we are currently collaborating with more than 100 universities.SecretariatIt has become.Communication with other universities became intimate, and I was able to build relationships with local governments, NPOs, and residents.It cooperates with various organizations in Japan as well as the local area.
- Tohoku Gakuin University Earthquake Disaster Project
- Tohoku Gakuin University Faculty of Liberal Arts Department of Regional Planning Professor, Sociologist (specializing in disasters)Kiyoshi KanebishiProfessor (from 2020)Kwansei Gakuin UniversityTohoku Gakuin University "Earthquake Record Project" by Professor) and seminar students
- 2015(27),Great East Japan Earthquake5 years from.This book summarizes the "Earthquake Record Project" conducted by Tohoku Gakuin University and Kiyoshi Kanebishi Seminar.Kiyoshi Kanebishi, a student and academic advisor of this seminar2013It started from (25).
- "Until my dream, then with the deceased 3/11 who came to see me"
- 2018(30), this book published in late February2016(28) Paired with "Awakened Spiritual Earthquake Studies 1/3 Between Life and Death" (Tohoku Gakuin University Earthquake Project Kanebishi Seminar, published by Shin-yo-sha) published in January. This is a book that summarizes the stories interviewed by the bereaved family who dreamed of a family who died in the earthquake.With the addition of local newspapers and local TV stations from the central newspaper, it was broadcast as news from the night of the day to the next day, and was published in the newspaper as "11 Years of the Earthquake Special" around March 7.Since thenKyodo News,Jiji PressEspecially by the delivery ofKantoWest ofWest JapanWas widely reported by the media.On the other hand, the seminar students of Tohoku Gakuin University appeared live on the radio program in response to the request even after the debriefing session, and responded to various interviews such as delivering the published book to the people who responded to the interview. Featured in the media.
- "Embassy of the Republic of BulgariaIs the first among other countries after the earthquakeGreat East Japan EarthquakeConsolation to Tohoku Gakuin University, which was severely damaged in Japan.
- This is from Miyagi prefecture, with the intention of "comforting the disaster area" from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria in place of the Bulgarian embassy that had been evacuated from Japan due to the Great East Japan Earthquake. This is because he was consulted by an OB of Tohoku Gakuin University who was trying to spread the Bulgarian rose, which is a flower of the Republic of Bulgaria, and was officially requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria to the above OB.
- With the help of the above OB who received this purpose, Bulgarian singer Valya Balkanska: Valya Balkanska (Bulgarian voice) And Petal Janev (bagpipe player)Was invited to Japan, and the above OB accompanied the Bulgarian embassy and was devastated by the earthquake.MiyagiHigashi Matsushima CityConsoled.At that time, the school building was completely destroyed and caused many casualties.Naruse Daiichi Junior High School,Naruse Daini Junior High SchoolConsolation.Then with the Republic of BulgariaHigashi Matsushima CityIs internationalsister cityIt has become.reference Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Acceptance of students from the disaster area by Bulgaria..Also, in this case, the above OB has a close relationship with "Aoyama Gakuin UniversityWith the support and cooperation of "A Studio" at Aoyama Gakuin in Tokyo, the "Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Charity Concert" was held by Valya Balkanska and Petal Janev.This pattern is being televised from Aoyama Gakuin / A Studio to our university.In addition, the charity of this event will be "By the intention of the above OB and Aoyama Gakuin.Japanese Red Cross Society"ofGreat East Japan EarthquakeDonationAnd from "Aoyama Gakuin University" to Tohoku Gakuin UniversityDonationIt is paid as.
- "Kwansei Gakuin UniversityA total of 84 people from the Kwansei Gakuin cheering squad (leadership, brass band, cheerleader) visited Tohoku Gakuin University.
- Great East Japan EarthquakeThe cheering party, cheerleader team, and brass band club of "Kwansei Gakuin University" comforted Tohoku Gakuin University, which was severely damaged in the Tohoku region. Universities and Tohoku University also participated and performed a joint performance of the three universities.Christian school(Mission school), Born around the same time in the Meiji era,The Christian Church of Japan"Kwansei Gakuin University" which is also an alliance schoolGreat Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake15 students and 8 faculty members have died in the area, and they have experienced great damage (at the time of the earthquake, Tohoku Gakuin University became Kwansei Gakuin University).Donationassistance).A student at Kwansei Gakuin said, "I was saddened by the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake 16 years ago, but I received a lot of goodwill and encouragement from all over the country. I want to do what we can do this time." I was at a loss every day, but I was able to recover with the support of many people. I am now because of the encouragement of love at that time (after the Great East Japan Earthquake). (In a serious situation) At that time, I couldn't stand even if I was there because I had to go fast and fast. I hope we will give back and get well. "It was a student-led consolation that arose in the serious situation of the Great East Japan Earthquake, which began with the thoughts of the students..
Relationship with society
- Exposure to media
- 2006(18), the movie "Duck and duck coin locker(Original:Kotaro Isaka) Was selected as one of the locations, on the Izumi Campus bulletin board, the fountain in front of Building 2, and the University Cooperatives.Nene Otsuka,Eita,TakedaAnd so on, and the shooting was done.In the work, it appears as "Aoba Gakuin University".
- 2008(20),TBSseriesIsTohoku Broadcasting(TBC) produced late-night variety show "Sand's vague TV』The second broadcast, the pattern of the welcome event for new students was broadcast.With the setting to help the cheerleading team and the cheerleading team to acquire new students who are suffering from a shortage of members, a comedy combinationSandwich manAppeared.There are also scenes involving the school cheerleading team, cheerleading team, American football club, and broadcasting. TBC announcerMari NakuiShowed a cheerleader and Sand showed a school uniform cosplay.
Each educational institution of Tohoku Gakuin University has the university at the topAffiliated schoolnot,Tohoku Gakuin SchoolIt is a school set up by.It is an independent school that is treated equally under the educational institution.
- ^ Sendai City Road Aoba No. 1315, part of Katahiracho Line
- ^ Sendai City Road Aoba 1311 / Tamachi Line
- ^ Sendai City Road Aoba No. 1313, part of the Tsuchitoi Line.The section on the south side of this block was called "Kamidohi".
- ^ Sendai City Road Aoba No. 1321, Komegafukuro Kanoko Shimizu Dori Line
- ^ Due to the designation of this building as an important cultural property, the registration as a registered tangible cultural property that had been made before that was canceled (see:Deregistration by designation as an important cultural property(Agency for Cultural Affairs website).
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/weboc/
- ^ http://sport.swany.ne.jp/college_baseball/tohoku/sendai6/index.html
- ^ http://univ.nikkansports.com/press/aoyama/rugby/010761.html
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/aguwindbaton/status/739033931656269825
- ^ Hoy, William Edwin | BDCC[Source invalid]
- ^ Japan Mission Related Materials / Lancaster Theological Seminar
- ^ "History of Tohoku Gakuin”. Tohoku Gakuin University (May 2019, 5). 2019/9/10Browse.
- ^ http://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/89/jiho_089_02.pdf
- ^ http://higashi-1.sakura.ne.jp/history.html
- ^ William C. Mensendik, "William Hoy Den: The Life of Struggle and the Founding of Tohoku Gakuin," 1986
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/248/jiho_248_06.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/249/jiho_249_04.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/250/jiho_250_02.pdf
- ^ "William Hoy Den: Life of Struggle and Founding of Tohoku Gakuin" 1986 p, 145
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_03/
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_03/100years_03_07.html
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_03/100years_03_01.html
- ^ Sermon "God and Man" No. 17 (1923) Contribution "Life, Hikari, Love"
- ^ "Official gazetteFebruary 1943, 4
- ^ [Keijin Mistress] Commemorative photo of the rotary in front of the main building (History Materials Center WEB column)
- ^ "[Original] Tohoku Gakuin University considers the establishment of four faculties Spring XNUMX Goals "International", "Regional", etc.”(Japanese). Hebei Shimpo Online News (September 2021, 6). 2021/6/2Browse.
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/273/jiho_273_02.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/170/jiho_170_02.pdf
- ^ http://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/187/jiho_187_04.pdf
- ^ "The Life of Dr. Schneder: That Person and His Time" May 1976
- ^ "The Life of Dr. Schneder: That Person and His Time" May 1976
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_04/100years_04_07.html
- ^ "History of Tohoku Gakuin". Tohoku Gakuin University (September 2019, 5). 2019/9/10Browse.
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_03/100years_03_12.html
- ^ "About the history of Tohoku Gakuin University Athletic Association emblem”. Tohoku Gakuin University] (December 2016, 12). 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/252/jiho_252_04.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/253/jiho_253_05.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/252/jiho_252_04.pdf
- ^ http://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/167/jiho_167_03.pdf
- ^ https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/69afe3c8da4af44f414d24e79365f8c744010df2
- ^ "Snowstorm and Bicycle-The Life of Christopher Knoss" Junko Takamizawa
- ^ "A certain seed is XNUMX times larger" by AH Clark (Kyobunkwan)
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/371/jiho_371_03.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/303/jiho_303_02.pdf
- ^ https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/worldprime/20200725/3016076/
- ^ News from Tohoku Gakuin University Library
- ^ Development project for research bases of theology and humanities in Tohoku
- ^ Sustainable "people" development "town" development business through community symbiosis education
- ^ Miyagi-Sendai collaborative education platform to develop highly-skilled local human resources
- ^ TG Grand Vision 150 (Tohoku Gakuin University Mid-term Plan)
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/232/jiho_232_02.pdf
- ^ "About the history of Tohoku Gakuin University Athletic Association emblem". Tohoku Gakuin University (September 2016, 12). 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ http://www.tgaa.jp/
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/TGU_junko/status/726283825492283392/photo/3
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/248/jiho_248_04.pdf
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/100years/100years_03/100years_03_06.html
- ^ https://sp.kahoku.co.jp/graph/2016/11/11/20161111khg000000000000c/001.html
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/179/jiho_179_03.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/168/jiho_168_02.pdf
- ^ http://www.aoyama.ac.jp/post02/2019/news_20190603
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/tgmind/info/content/IMG_9835.jpg
- ^ Aoyama Gakuin UniversityTGMIND [@ tgmind2018] (May 2019, 5). "The memorable 70th Aoyama Gakuin University General Regular Opening Ceremony" (Tweet). TwitterThanRetrieved February 2019, 9.
- ^ https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/tgu2014ouendan/imgs/7/1/716fd51f.jpg
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/admission/photolibrary/aoyamateiki.html
- ^ http://www17.plala.or.jp/aoyama_tf_ob/record/touhokugakuinsen.html
- ^ "Held the 70th Tohoku Gakuin University General Regular Battle". Aoyama Gakuin University (September 2019, 6). 2019/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Report on the 70th Aoyama Gakuin University General Regular Battle”. Tohoku Gakuin University (May 2019, 5). 2019/7/24Browse.
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/aguwindbaton/status/739033931656269825
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/tgmind/info/report/20190610-1.html
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/aguwindbaton/status/739033931656269825
- ^ https://search.yahoo.co.jp/amp/s/gamp.ameblo.jp/agu-swimteam/entry-12396942883.html%3Fusqp%3Dmq331AQPKAFwAZgBp-K-rcHwxqZE
- ^ http://univ.nikkansports.com/press/aoyama/rugby/010761.html
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/tgu_junko/status/1003498576301809664?lang=ca
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/aguballhand/status/739094708891189248
- ^ "Held the 65th Tohoku Gakuin University General Regular Battle". Hokkai Gakuen University (September 2019, 6). 2019/7/2Browse.
- ^ "The aim is the "Waseda-Keio match" in the north". Asahi Shimbun (September 2018, 6). 2019/8/6Browse.
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/tgmind/info/content/IMG_9835.jpg
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/tgmind/info/report/20190510-1.html
- ^ a b Sendai Economic Zone 2010 Special Issue
- ^ a b Tohoku University abandons part of "Katahira" sale New campus review(Kahoku Shimpo August 2011, 6)
- ^ "<Sendai City Hospital Site> Sold to Tohoku Gakuin for 44 billion yen"Kahoku Shimpo. (April 2016, 12) 2017/3/19Browse.
- ^ "<Tohoku Gakuin University> Concerns about hollowing out due to campus consolidation"Kahoku Shimpo. (April 2016, 12) 2017/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Tohoku Gakuin University Tsuchitoi Campus". Tohoku Gakuin University (September 2017, 12). 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ "Sendai Map Sanpo"ISBN 978-4-9903231-7-2
- ^ "History of Tagajo City" Volume 1 (Primitive / Ancient / Medieval), Tagajo City, 1997, pp. 181-183.
- ^ "Tohoku Gakuin Historical Building". http://学校法人 Tohoku Gakuin (February 2014, 2). 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ ""De Forest Hall" designated as an important cultural property as "Tohoku Gakuin Former Missionary Hall"". Tohoku Gakuin University (September 2018, 5). 2019/9/5Browse.
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/admission/characteristics/news/deforest.html
- ^ http://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/68/jiho_068_01.pdf
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/info/top/210715-2.html
- ^ https://bunka.nii.ac.jp/heritages/detail/233798
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/info/top/191210-2.html
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/about/publicity/pamphlet/pdf/univ2021_03.pdf
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/theology/info/stainedglass.html
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/297/jiho_297_02.pdf
- ^ Tohoku Gakuin University Pamphlet
- ^ "Rahauser Memorial Tohoku Gakuin Chapel”. Agency for Cultural Affairs (July 2014, 2). 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/data/000002290.pdf
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archives/data/catalog.pdf
- ^ https://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/253/jiho_253_05.pdf
- ^ Cultural heritage online
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.jp/info/assets_c/2019/01/190121-1_2-61353.html
- ^ Social cooperation activities(Tohoku Gakuin University)
- ^ Concluded an agreement on cooperation and cooperation with Loft Co., Ltd.
- ^ Concluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Vegalta Sendai Work on regional revitalization
- ^ Tohoku Gakuin University in numbers (social cooperation activities)
- ^ Tohoku Gakuin University in numbers (social cooperation activities)
- ^ https://www.tohoku-gakuin.ac.jp/info/top/201222-2.html
- ^ http://www.seinan-gu.ac.jp/news/6717.html
- ^ https://www.mgu.ac.jp/home/message/pdf/1809plus.pdf
- ^ HENRY ・ K ・ MILLER
- ^ simple: Valya_Balkanska
- ^ en: Valya_Balkanska
- ^ http://www.investbulgaria.com/people/ValyaBalkanska.htm
- ^ "Bulgaria accepts students from disaster areas". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (September 2012, 5). 2019/8/27Browse.
- ^ "Live broadcast of Bulgarian national singer "Singing voice in the air" Balkanska's concert”. Tohoku Gakuin University (May 2011, 5). 2019/9/6Browse.
- ^ "Live streaming details of Bulgarian singer concert at our university”. Tohoku Gakuin University (May 2011, 5). 2019/8/29Browse.
- ^ http://jihou.tohoku-gakuin.jp/archive/2/jiho_002_02.pdf
- ^ Information on the Great East Japan Earthquake disaster area support project by Kwansei Gakuin University, Tohoku Gakuin University, and Tohoku University cheering party [held on November 11]
- ^ Cheering teams from three universities are in the disaster area-Kwansei Gakuin University, Tohoku Gakuin University, Tohoku University
Official Website Press Release
- ^ 100 years of Tohoku Gakuin(Tohoku Gakuin School)
- ^ 100 years of Tohoku Gakuin(Tohoku Gakuin School)
- ^ "Ayumi of our university (1886-)”. Tohoku Gakuin University. 2019/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Ayumi of our university (1887-)”. Tohoku Gakuin University. 2019/5/30Browse.
- ^ "Ayumi of our university (1925-)”. Tohoku Gakuin University. 2019/5/30Browse.
- ^ "History of our university (abbreviated year history)”. Tohoku Gakuin University. 2019/5/30Browse.
- ^ Tohoku Gakuin University Entrance Examination Results by Prefecture
- ^ Tohoku University New Campus Concept(Tohoku University)
- ^ Tohoku Gakuin 125th Anniversary Project Request for Fundraising(Tohoku Gakuin)
- ^ Old picture map Archived August 2007, 2, at the Wayback Machine. (Miyagi Prefectural Library）
- ^ 18 (2006) Minutes of the 2nd Tagajo City Council Regular Meeting (No. 2) Archived August 2011, 3, at the Wayback Machine. (Tagajo City)
- ^ What's New: Main Building, Chapel, Graduate Building Report to Registered Tangible Cultural Property (Building), Viewed May 2016, 1.
- ^ University with which agreement is signed(Tohoku Gakuin University)
- ^ The Open University of Japan 28 (Heisei 2016) unit compatibility guide
- Tohoku Gakuin Centennial History Compilation Committee "Tohoku Gakuin Centennial History" Tohoku Gakuin School,Year 1989
- Tohoku Gakuin School "History of Tohoku Gakuin" Kahoku Shimpo Publishing Center, 2017 ISBN 978-4-87341-366-2